Nat's holiday

Lyndon & Natalee

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
well here's a bit of travel news for you all.

Hubby and I are off to the UK March 18 for 4 weeks. yee haa! going on
a coach trip through europe - whirlwind in 12 days, then back, to stay
with a friend in london, and hire a car and drive as far up to
scotland as we can!

so, Hildagh, and all... can I ask you.. closer to the day what is the
weather like? like...how freezing and raining? still figuring out
what we'll take, and will be hard to go from heat here to spring
there.

well, that's it. (no more details - dont want to cause too much travel
jealousy!!!) sorry guys...(kickin toes in dirt, but grinnin!)

see ya all
very excited Natalee

Harvey R. Stone

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00

Hi Natalee, My daughter tells me that it is still multi-layered wearing
season. It sounds like a trip of a lifetime. We will need a full
report at a later date soooo take notes as you go through each day for
a full description to be given here. Enjoy.
Harv

KAC

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
Wah!!! I want to go, I want to go!! A friend and I will be going to
Scotland in the summer of 2001 and I wish I had the money to go this
year! I hope you have a great trip!!

Best wishes,
Kellann;o)

--
I've learned that even when I have pains,
I don't have to be one.-Unattributed

Barbara Martin

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
Congratulations on your visit and especially as it is a nice long one!
Obviously it is not warm, but the spring season will be in full swing,
especially towards the end of your visit. In my opinion, one of the nicest
sights wil be in the Cotswolds, just north of Oxford, where the blossom is
the blossomest, the rolling countryside is the prettiest and the cottages
are the most picturesque. If the weather is bad, what could be better than
and old English pub with a roaring fire to end the day! Happy visit! Best
wishes from Barbara

>Hubby and I are off to the UK March 18 for 4 weeks. yee haa! >

>very excited Natalee

Nicky Roberts

Feb 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/15/00
Sounds great Nat. It will be Spring and can be gorgeous weather in the UK. I
would say I wanna go too except you will cross paths with my folks who are
coming over here at the same time.
Nic
Perth, W. Aus.

"Lyndon & Natalee" <lc...@pcug.org.au> wrote in message

C and A Wedel

Feb 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/15/00
Lyndon & Natalee wrote:

> well here's a bit of travel news for you all.
>
> Hubby and I are off to the UK March 18 for 4 weeks. yee haa! going on
> a coach trip through europe - whirlwind in 12 days, then back, to stay
> with a friend in london, and hire a car and drive as far up to
> scotland as we can!
>
> so, Hildagh, and all... can I ask you.. closer to the day what is the
> weather like? like...how freezing and raining? still figuring out
> what we'll take, and will be hard to go from heat here to spring
> there.
>
> well, that's it. (no more details - dont want to cause too much travel
> jealousy!!!) sorry guys...(kickin toes in dirt, but grinnin!)
>
> see ya all
> very excited Natalee

Hey good for you, Nat! I am hoping you'll have a most excellent time
doing that much anticipated trip. It sounds like a lot of fun and
adventure is in store for you and your hubby! Enjoy! blondie
--
"The biggest lie in life used to be 'The check's in the mail.' Now it's
'Push here to open'"-Geral Dunn

John1walkr

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
Hi folks, I have a question about polycythemia. I had problems with this
blood disorder in my late teens and early 20's. The red blood cells become
almost dense packed and carry oxygen poorly. The hemogloben levels are thrown
off as well. Physical symptoms include dizziness and loss of ballance. Can
make you pass out too. The brain says, "hey, not enough O2 here so I think
I'll shut down the legs and feed the heart and organs--boom, down you go.
At the time I smoked about three packs of cigarettes a day. Now, I haven't
smoked in almost twenty years. However, the doc says my last two blood tests
show strange hemogloben levels similar to polycythemia. He thinks the MTX
could be doing it or one of the anti-inflammatories. Anybody else have
problems like this? Any cause and effect symptoms?

Thanks and God bless,
John Walker

I'm not into working out. My philosophy: No pain, no pain.

cathmay

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00

Lyndon & Natalee wrote in message <38a7ed96...@newshost.pcug.org.au>...

>well here's a bit of travel news for you all.
>
>Hubby and I are off to the UK March 18 for 4 weeks. yee haa! going on
>a coach trip through europe - whirlwind in 12 days, then back, to stay
>with a friend in london, and hire a car and drive as far up to
>scotland as we can!
>
>so, Hildagh, and all... can I ask you.. closer to the day what is the
>weather like? like...how freezing and raining? still figuring out
>what we'll take, and will be hard to go from heat here to spring
>there.
>
>well, that's it. (no more details - dont want to cause too much travel
>jealousy!!!) sorry guys...(kickin toes in dirt, but grinnin!)
>
>see ya all
>very excited Natalee

Natalee

Are you sure you want to come here, By Gum it sure is cold,cold,cold and
damp and wet!!! at the moment. Arthur has a field day here in the winter,
but come March temps are a little better down South but up in Scotland it
takes a little longer to thaw out, but whatever the weather it's a great
place to visit , the natives are friendly and although people say we have
an attitude well so would they if they were as cold as us, but seriously you
will have a ball, Paris is lovely in the springtime as they say and everyone
should try and visit Italy once it is so beautiful and wow the food if I
lived there I would be as fat as a pig!!!, Enjoy your vacation

Love from
Cathy
xxxx
wrapped up warm with bedsocks, hot water bottle and my teeth are chattering.
Has anyone got a hot tub!!!

Nicky Roberts

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
They will be here for 6 weeks. I've been trying hard not to tell all that we
have done to the house (air conditioning/spa etc.) so that it will all be a
surprise for them. My Dad loves to go round searching out what we have done
since the last time they were here LOL.
Nic