Mr. Bad

Cinderella

Jan 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/17/98

Sweetheart. its going to take a lot more than that to get into my
panties.

Mike van de Peppel

Jan 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/19/98

Cinderella wrote:

> Sweetheart. its going to take a lot more than that to get into my
> panties.
Tell me more...
--

There aint much room in mushrooms

tv's Spatch

Jan 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/20/98

Cinderella made the baby Jesus cry by writing this:
> Sweetheart. its going to take a lot more than that to get into my
> panties.

Only until midnight when they turn into pumpkins, and then you meet Peter
Peter Pumpkin Eater and I've already heard that joke.

--
spa...@javanet.com.andbacon has his wacky fun .sig back up. Rar.
More fun than smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo -- PUTPBAD!

Per Harald Myrvang

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

Lo! and Behold, for Cinderella (s...@gainv.mindspring.com) wrote:
# Sweetheart. its going to take a lot more than that to get into my
# panties.

YEAH! Y0U HAV3 T0 N1CK TH3 PANT1EZ F1RZT!

\Per, sweetpanacrea