Where to get Star TRek Voyager P/K AND P/T fanfiction????

pari...@hotmail.com

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
Hey everyone. I have a request. I love P/K (Paris/Kim), and i also love
P/T (Paris/Torres) But i cannot find much of P/K around. I would like
to know, if anyone knows where to get some good P/K, or P/T tear-
jerkers. These are my favourite kind of stories, next to angst, and NC-
17. Personally though, i like a story, whihc has all of these: NC-17,
tear-jerkers, and angst. I would really appreciate any help you could
give me. As i am desperate for some more of both of these fictions.
Thanks.

ParisKim35

P.S. Ohhh, and one more thing. If you re-ply, please use either:

Pari...@hotmail.com

or,

ad...@paris30.freeserve.co.uk

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Shayney

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
>> But i cannot find much of P/K around. <<

Well, there's never enough for true addicts, but try these URLs:

http://trekslash.mb.ca/

http://my.simplenet.com/PacKage/

http://internetdump.com/users/pksp/index.html

http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=pkslash;list

There are also dead-tree fanzines:

Orion Press (no slash, but there is angst):

http://www.mindspring.com/~randylanders/voyzines.html

ALEPH NULL, all VOY slash, mostly C/P and P/K:

http://www.chisp.net/~zoerayne/infcat.html

And FANTASTIC FANTASIES, a multi-media slash zine, has a terrific P/K story in
it, called "Enclosures." E-mail ta...@ris.net for ordering info.

-- Shayney

This is where I keep my slashfic:
http://member.aol.com/ShayneyL/

Katie Redshoes

Sep 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/12/99
On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 19:44:12 GMT in alt.startrek.creative,
pari...@hotmail.com wrote:

>Hey everyone. I have a request. I love P/K (Paris/Kim), and i also love
>P/T (Paris/Torres) But i cannot find much of P/K around. I would like
>to know, if anyone knows where to get some good P/K, or P/T tear-
>jerkers. These are my favourite kind of stories, next to angst, and NC-
>17. Personally though, i like a story, whihc has all of these: NC-17,
>tear-jerkers, and angst. I would really appreciate any help you could
>give me. As i am desperate for some more of both of these fictions.

For P/T fiction, try the PT Collective Archive at:

http://www.geocities.com/~ptcarchive
and mirrored at http://ljc.simplenet.com/ptcarchive/

--
Constable Katie Collecter/Formatter, ASC* Archive team
ASC* archive: http://archive.nu or http://www.crosswinds.net/~stephenratliff/ascindex

"Birds don't have pockets." -- 5-year-old Andrew