The BLTS Is Open for Business

ASCEM

Dec 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/21/97

Subject:
The BLTS Is Open for Business
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 05:24:51 EST
From:
Asceml <Asc...@aol.com>
To:
as...@earthlink.net

Ahem. If I may have your attention for a moment? Thank you.

The Better Living through Treksmut List, better known as the BLTS, is again
open for business.

First, a word of explanation. The BLTS is a mailing list solely for Treksmut
of all varieties and flavors. There is no chat; it's sole purpose is to
provide an eager public with even more Treksmut. Possibly more than they can
handle :-)

Treksmut is just what the name implies. Stories from all five incarnations
(TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY and the animated show) and the various movies and books.
If it's Trek, the BLTS will accept it.

Now, when I say all varieties and flavors, I mean just that. Everything from
het to slash in every possible position and pairing. Or multiple pairings.
>From the lightest, sweetest, most PG rated romances to stories for the true
connoisseur of whips and chains. Sex that is consentual, sex that isn't. Even
sex with sheep <g> named Gloria.

For those of you unfamiliar with my name - anne in chicago - I am not only the
new BLTS list owner, but the owner of the Paris/Kim Slash Party as well as the
List Mom for the alt. startrek.creative.erotica.moderated's mirrored mailing
list. And, no I am not sane. And, yes, I have a life. It is heavily focused
upon Treksmut, but it *is* a life.

There are four things you need to know.

The list will start again after the New Year.

The list is currently open to new subscribers. If you wish to subscribe,
please write to <asc...@mcs.net> with BLTS in the subject lline.

If you are an old subscriber who wishes to either unsubscribe or who wishes to
change their address, please write to <asc...@mcs.net> with BLTS in the
subject line.

Yes, there is a pattern :-)

The BLTS is also now open to NEW submissions. What do I mean by new? If your
story has NOT been posted on ASCEML as of December 31st, 1997, then it is
eligible. Again, please send submissions to (you guessed it) <asc...@mcs.net>
with BLTS in the subject line. All stories must either be rated PG or above.
To be considered for inclusion, a P story must heavily imply some sort of pre-
existing or impending sexual or romantic relationship between the characters.
(this could change)

If you are a list owner or know of a Trek mailing list, please contact me at
<asc...@aol.com> I would like to include contact information for the list in
the new BLTS Faq. Thanks.

And now, for a final word from the previous listowner, Taffy. She will be
missed.
<<Well, it's been an interesting couple of years. But I really don't
have
the time for this list anymore. Anne in Chicago has graciously offered to
take over. I know you'll be in good hands with her. But you'd better
treat her right, or I *will* come back and yell at ya'll.
Happy Holidays for those who celebrate, and good luck ignoring the
"holiday spirit" for those who don't.

yours,
Taffy

"And if your definition of sex includes the
word 'organism,' you're either missing
something or mispelling something."

-- Jonathan Allen,
columnist for "The Diamondback">>

**Your TrekSmut Goddesses will be taking holidays **
**Wednesday and Thursday, December 24 and 25 **
** and **
**Wednesday, December 31 and Thursday, January 1 **
**Please keep the Goddesses happy by *not* posting**
**on these days. Your cooperation will be rewarded**

ASCEM

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 11:20:36 -0800
From:
Jungle Kitty <jki...@accesscom.com>
To:
AS...@earthlink.net
Re: ASCEML - The BLTS Is Open for Business

A question about BLTS:

Anne--

Is this a mirror of ASCEML or are there other things?

--
Jungle Kitty
http://www.accesscom.com/~jkitty

VULCAN POETRY