TSU Party at Friscon

Duny...@aol.com

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
Dear fellow TrekSmuteers,

On Saturday, October 28 at Friscon, Kaki and I will host the Third Annual
TrekSmut University (TSU) Friscon Reunion Party in our room at the Four
Points. As always, the party will feature Read Aloud Story Time, when
TrekSmut authors read as-yet unposted stories to the assembled company. There
will be other activities depending on interest, plus a lot of conversation
ranging from raucous to serious. Drinks and snacks will be provided. The fun
will probably begin around 8 PM, but we're flexible. (The TSU party at
Shoreleave last July broke up around 5 AM.)

If you're not attending Friscon in person, you can send a story along with a
friend for someone else to read. If you send it to Ka...@ipass.net or me, we
will make sure it is read.

Come one, come all, and remember the motto of our alma mater: Ex astris, amor!

Judith

islao...@aol.com

Oct 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/18/00
--- In ASC...@egroups.com, Dunyazad9@a... wrote:
> Dear fellow TrekSmuteers,
>
> On Saturday, October 28 at Friscon, Kaki and I will host the Third
Annual
> TrekSmut University (TSU) Friscon Reunion Party in our room at the
Four
> Points. As always, the party will feature Read Aloud Story Time,
when
> TrekSmut authors read as-yet unposted stories to the assembled
company. There
> will be other activities depending on interest, plus a lot of
conversation
> ranging from raucous to serious. Drinks and snacks will be
provided. The fun
> will probably begin around 8 PM, but we're flexible. (The TSU party
at
> Shoreleave last July broke up around 5 AM.)
>
> If you're not attending Friscon in person, you can send a story
along with a
> friend for someone else to read. If you send it to Kaki4@i... or
me, we
> will make sure it is read.
>
> Come one, come all, and remember the motto of our alma mater: Ex
astris, amor!

> Judith

** I'll be there. I've got a story, and I've got kira's story.

Isla **

KatBear

Oct 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/18/00
Duny...@aol.com wrote:

> Dear fellow TrekSmuteers,
>
> On Saturday, October 28 at Friscon, Kaki and I will host the Third Annual
> TrekSmut University (TSU) Friscon Reunion Party in our room at the Four

> Points. snip

> Come one, come all, and remember the motto of our alma mater: Ex astris, amor!
>
> Judith

Looking forward to seeing everyone. I will be there Friday as I will already
be in San Francisco that week for a conference. Anyone else going to be
around Friday?

Actually, I also have a story but have yet to get up nerve enough to read it
aloud...

debbie

--
"Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion."
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

Character One: Boy, he's really a blazing rectal aperture.
Character Two: Yeah, I won't say he sucks, but he sure inhales deeply.