Biassed referee

Skip to the first unread message

Paul Crichton

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
I must say the referee at our game against Middlesborough was wrong to award
a penalty for Jaap Stam's tackle on Juninho.

From where I was sitting you could clearly see Stam got the ball and the
ball went at 45 degrees and out for a corner, how could it do that without
Man Mountain getting the ball. I haven't seen any televisions replays of the
tackle but I am sure this was a wrong decision. For all B'Aussie's critics,
he is a great shot stopper and ideal for situations like penalty kicks, I
take my hat off to the big Oz.

Thank goodness for Becks for two things, one for the goal which won't win
goal of the season but may be one of the most vital and for stopping Keano
from ripping the ref's head off his shoulders which he would have deserved
but may have seen some unfortunate column inches covering any such event. We
should have won about 8-1 but 1-0 will do fine.

Steve Crooks

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Fuck Off Cretin, firstly nobody here could give two fucks what you think
about the scummers.. Secondly, I suggest you get a different seat in the
theatre of mud because if ever there was a blatant penalty then yesterday as
proved by the cameras and slow motion replays was it.. The most appalling
thing though was the reaction of those thugs that you support especially
that wanker Keane. If the FA don't dish out at least a six match ban for the
cunt then it just proves beyond all recognition how much Man Utd have the FA
in their pockets.. You are a bunch of cheating tosspots and you are getting
worse every game..

Paul Crichton <paul...@paulcabz.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

bluemoonmcfc

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000

Paul Crichton <paul...@paulcabz.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> I must say the referee at our game against Middlesborough was wrong to
award
> a penalty for Jaap Stam's tackle on Juninho.
>
> From where I was sitting you could clearly see Stam got the ball and the
> ball went at 45 degrees and out for a corner, how could it do that without
> Man Mountain getting the ball. I haven't seen any televisions replays of
the
> tackle but I am sure this was a wrong decision. For all B'Aussie's
critics,
> he is a great shot stopper and ideal for situations like penalty kicks, I
> take my hat off to the big Oz.
>
> Thank goodness for Becks for two things, one for the goal which won't win
> goal of the season but may be one of the most vital and for stopping Keano
> from ripping the ref's head off his shoulders which he would have deserved
> but may have seen some unfortunate column inches covering any such event.
We
> should have won about 8-1 but 1-0 will do fine.
>

> and where were you sat? In front of the telly watching motd no doubt you
southern twat!!!!!!

Pablo

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000

Paul Crichton wrote in message <8718qa$r4i$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>...

>I must say the referee at our game against Middlesborough was wrong to
award
>a penalty for Jaap Stam's tackle on Juninho.
>
>From where I was sitting you could clearly see Stam got the ball and the
>ball went at 45 degrees and out for a corner, how could it do that without
>Man Mountain getting the ball. I haven't seen any televisions replays of
the
>tackle but I am sure this was a wrong decision. For all B'Aussie's critics,
>he is a great shot stopper and ideal for situations like penalty kicks, I
>take my hat off to the big Oz.
>
>Thank goodness for Becks for two things, one for the goal which won't win
>goal of the season but may be one of the most vital and for stopping Keano
>from ripping the ref's head off his shoulders which he would have deserved
>but may have seen some unfortunate column inches covering any such event.
We
>should have won about 8-1 but 1-0 will do fine.

Why are you cross-posting this shite you fucking idiot ? You can stick it up
your arse for free and fuck off whilst you're doing it. Cunt.

Pablo
"Afrika Shox"

The Maestro

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Went to Old Trafford for the first ever time yesterday on a freebie and fuck
me, I used to think referees were intimidated by the crowd at Anfield but
they've got nothing on this place. Stam should have walked after what was a
clear penalty and fucking Keane should have been given a six month ban for
his reaction to the referee - if Beckham would have let go of him Christ
knows what he would have done. But, being United, I'm sure the FA will turn
a blind eye as usual.
The food wasn't bad before the game though, although I still could have done
with a sausage roll and an eccles cake at half -time.

Maestro
++You Get What You're Given++

Jasper

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Oh dear, it's really getting to you now isn't it Stevie baby? To listen to
you, you'd think the penalty wasn't given. Well, it was...and it was saved.

And I've got news for you....we don't *have* to beat Arsenal at home to win
the league....we do have to finish above them though. We took 4pts to their
1....that'll do me.

Enjoy that late goal yesterday Stevie baby? Would have loved to have seen
your ugly face when you heard about that one going in. And I thought ManU
were on the downward spiral....must have been listening to too much of your
shite....oh dear, Stevie's world is starting to cave in....ho, ho, ho. :-)

Steve Crooks <ste...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> Fuck Off Cretin, firstly nobody here could give two fucks what you think
> about the scummers.. Secondly, I suggest you get a different seat in the
> theatre of mud because if ever there was a blatant penalty then yesterday
as
> proved by the cameras and slow motion replays was it.. The most appalling
> thing though was the reaction of those thugs that you support especially
> that wanker Keane. If the FA don't dish out at least a six match ban for
the
> cunt then it just proves beyond all recognition how much Man Utd have the
FA
> in their pockets.. You are a bunch of cheating tosspots and you are
getting
> worse every game..

Colin Watt

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Jasper wrote:

Oh f**k the sh*t has really risen back to the top, and Utd have won a
game. Surely there is a coincidence somewhere.

--
Justice for Hillsborough

Steve Crooks

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
I'm afraid so.. Our fair-weathered friend has returned and she has bought a
new handbag with her.. HAHAHA...

Colin Watt <Colin...@cwcom.net> wrote in message

Steve Crooks

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Jasper, I think you are really starting to lose all sense of reality.. It
has been coming for a long time but I think you need some help now..So you
advocate players trying to kick the shit out of referees when they don't
agree with a decision do you Jasper? Confirms what I am saying about
cheating then doesn't it? Far from being bitter Jasper, I am highly amused
but ever so slightly spooked that you think of me when the thugs you support
during good times score a goal.. Took you a while for you to respond to the
Arsenal post didn't it Jasper? huh? HAHAHAHAHAHA.....
So Jasper, where were you when your lot were being utterly humiliated in
Brazil ? Where were you after you failed to beat Arsenal at home?
HAHAHAHAHAHA..

Jasper <so...@nocantell.com> wrote in message

Jasper

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Travelling in Australia....thanks for asking :-)

A bit rich slagging us off for failing to beat The Arse at home....how did
you do at home to Watford, Everton and Boro? How did you do at home to ManU?
How did you do at home to Blackburn?
Let's see how you do at Highbury! :-)

Steve Crooks <ste...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote in message

Paul Crichton

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Well Steve clearly you disagree with the penalty award, I think the cameras
are quite conclusive, I am sure you will agree once you have seen it.

nobody here cares what you think about Manchester United.

I was in the North Stand so both players were right in front of us and we
all agreed a penalty was inappropriate.

Secondly, I suggest you get a different seat in the theatre of mud because
if ever there was a blatant penalty then yesterday as proved by the cameras
and slow motion replays was it.

I think the players were quite right to react as they did. the whole league,
the FA, the referees, the media and all the other clubs are 110% against us,
so we have to stand up for ourselves. Keano is without doubt a hero. A 6
match ban would not be welcomed at the colliseum, I suggest a gold watch to
commemorate his great foresight presented by Phil Thomson before our game at
OT.

The most appalling thing though was the reaction of those thugs that you
support especially that wanker Keane. If the FA don't dish out at least a

six match ban for the Irishman then it just proves beyond all recognition

how much Man Utd have the FA in their pockets.

I think the worst cheats were the Liverpool team of the 80s myself.

Paul Crichton

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
>> and where were you sat? In front of the telly watching motd no doubt you
>southern twat!!!!!!

In the North Stand.

All the best to City for the rest of the season. Six points will be very
welcome next year.

Paul Crichton

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
>Why are you cross-posting this shite you fucking idiot ? You can stick it
up
>your arse for free and fuck off whilst you're doing it. Cunt.

All right Pablo lad. ?
Nice to see things returning to normal, you've been strangely missing from
this type of thing. Merry Christmas to you too.
BTW how did your blind date go.
I see Matteo has finally got to Wembley but only to do the draw on Telly.
Everton v Tranmere Cup Final. Whatcha think ?

ec

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Oh, hello PC, nice of you to join us again. Had a good weekend, did
we?
You missed Rens party on friday night, mind you, I think 'he' missed
most of it as well!!!
See you've spent most of the day, 'Scouse bothering', they won't
appriciate it you know. Anyone would think, they didn't like us!

Steve Crooks

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Same old boring answers from Jasper, obviously you never found yourself in
Aussie or maybe you did and realised why everybody thinks you are a
knobhead.. Liverpool 2-0 Arsenal... Scum 1-1 Arsenal.. I won't say it again
'cos you know I'm right.. I could mention Chelsea but I can't be bothered..

Jasper <so...@nocantell.com> wrote in message

Steve Crooks

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
I am so glad nobody cares on the scum NG what I think, maybe at long last
you and that Jasper twat will realise what we have been saying here for
ages.. The only reason.. (and I suggest you read this bit a few times and it
might sink in).. that my post has appeared on your NG is because you
cross-posted in the first place, is that clear Cretin... good..

So Cretin you finally admit that it is okay to intimidate and attempt to
kick the shit out of the ref when you don't agree with the decision do you?
I wonder how many sensible people take the same view as you on this issue.
If you can honestly stand there and tell me that Keanes reaction was
justified then football has finally been murdered by your bunch of cheating
arseholes.. First you disgrace the FA cup and have probably done
irreversible damage to that competition.. Secondly you disgrace the name of
British football in Brazil.. Thirdly you think it is right to intimidate and
use violence on officials when decisions go against you... If that is what
being a Man Utd supporter is about, I honestly feel nothing but pity for you
lot..

Paul Crichton <paul...@paulcabz.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Jasper

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Liverpool 0 Watford 1
ManU 4 Watford 1

Liverpool 0 Everton 1
ManU 4 Everton 1

Liverpool 0 Boro 0
ManU 1 Boro 0

You just don't get it.....do you Steve? Maybe this will do it:

Liverpool 2 ManU 3

Steve Crooks <ste...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote in message

Jasper

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Fuck me....what are you going to be like in May when we lift the silverware?
Better get on the valium now pal before you burst something :-)

Steve Crooks <ste...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote in message

Robert

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Feel pity, do want you want, just fuck off to your own site you twat!
Got it, good.

Steve Crooks

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Oh yawn bloody yawn.. I get it Jasper honestly, I just ain't interested
thats all.. Do you get it? Stupid question really but what the fuck..

> Liverpool 0 Watford 1
> ManU 4 Watford 1
>
> Liverpool 0 Everton 1
> ManU 4 Everton 1
>
> Liverpool 0 Boro 0
> ManU 1 Boro 0
>
> You just don't get it.....do you Steve? Maybe this will do it:
>
> Liverpool 2 ManU 3

Jasper

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Er....is there a doctor in the house?

> Hey arsebreath, I am on my own site its only because one of your lot, Paul
> Crichton started this thread with a cross post that you are seeing my
> messages.. If you want to have a go at someone, then have a pop at that
> twat.. Got it, fucking great.
>

> Robert <Rob...@hullad.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> > Feel pity, do want you want, just fuck off to your own site you twat!
> > Got it, good.

Steve Crooks

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000

Jasper

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Strange....I could swear you started it all with your dumb Liverpool 2 Arse
0, ManU 1 Arse 1 post. Selective memory I think there Stevie baby. :-)

> Oh yawn bloody yawn.. I get it Jasper honestly, I just ain't interested
> thats all.. Do you get it? Stupid question really but what the fuck..
>

> Jasper <so...@nocantell.com> wrote in message
> > Liverpool 0 Watford 1
> > ManU 4 Watford 1
> >
> > Liverpool 0 Everton 1
> > ManU 4 Everton 1
> >
> > Liverpool 0 Boro 0
> > ManU 1 Boro 0
> >
> > You just don't get it.....do you Steve? Maybe this will do it:
> >
> > Liverpool 2 ManU 3

ec

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
If you "pity us", then stop picking on us!
That's well tight, that is!
Bully!!!

Ren

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
They're all fucking thick Steve.

Ren.

Steve Crooks wrote in message <872iit$2kn$1...@gxsn.com>...

>Hey arsebreath, I am on my own site its only because one of your lot, Paul
>Crichton started this thread with a cross post that you are seeing my
>messages.. If you want to have a go at someone, then have a pop at that
>twat.. Got it, fucking great.
>

>Robert <Rob...@hullad.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Feel pity, do want you want, just fuck off to your own site you twat!
>> Got it, good.

Jasper

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000
Er...Ren....I know this is going to come somewhat as a disappointment....but
the season ends around May. Sorry. Look on the bright side though...lots of
time to raise the cash....just need to open your ring a few more times.

Ren <r...@wimpleteats.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> 4 fucking points behind, 4 points get yer cash ready yer spineless twat.
> Thought you could get out of it by going to Oz.
>
> Ren.
>

> Jasper wrote in message <872in9$v8o$1...@nntp6.atl.mindspring.net>...

> >Er....is there a doctor in the house?

Ren

30 Jan 2000, 03:00:0030/01/2000

ec

31 Jan 2000, 03:00:0031/01/2000
Crooksey Boy's havin a coronary.
See what you've started now, PC.

"It's touch and go, but we just might save him".
"Stand back......."
Bzzzzzzzzzz.........................

Steve Crooks

31 Jan 2000, 03:00:0031/01/2000
A bit rich coming from you, queer boy..

Jasper <so...@nocantell.com> wrote in message

Ren

31 Jan 2000, 03:00:0031/01/2000
Well if i won 2 grand on the Vasco v scum result i don't think i would have
trouble with 200 quid.
My arse jASSper is something you could never afford you fucking Rowntree
lime flavour.

Ren.

Jasper wrote in message <872ja1$ss8$1...@nntp6.atl.mindspring.net>...

>Er...Ren....I know this is going to come somewhat as a
disappointment....but
>the season ends around May. Sorry. Look on the bright side though...lots of
>time to raise the cash....just need to open your ring a few more times.
>
>Ren <r...@wimpleteats.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

>> 4 fucking points behind, 4 points get yer cash ready yer spineless twat.
>> Thought you could get out of it by going to Oz.
>>
>> Ren.
>>

>> Jasper wrote in message <872in9$v8o$1...@nntp6.atl.mindspring.net>...
>> >Er....is there a doctor in the house?

Steve Crooks

31 Jan 2000, 03:00:0031/01/2000
Pussy..

ec <ec...@manutd.com> wrote in message

> If you "pity us", then stop picking on us!
> That's well tight, that is!
> Bully!!!

ec

31 Jan 2000, 03:00:0031/01/2000
On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 00:40:19 -0000, "Steve Crooks"
<ste...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote:

>Pussy..

Now there's an offer..........

andrew

31 Jan 2000, 03:00:0031/01/2000
I have to agree that the ref was biased. Most independent observers say that
Stam should have been sent off.

Not to mention that all the whining, ref crowding, cheating bastards should
have been booked.

Telling a ref to fuck off. What a captain, what an example. Isn't that a red
card too?

--
Andrew

"That which does not destroy me makes me stronger"

RED DEVIL

31 Jan 2000, 03:00:0031/01/2000
"andrew" <andrew...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:

>I have to agree that the ref was biased. Most independent observers say that
>Stam should have been sent off.
>
>Not to mention that all the whining, ref crowding, cheating bastards should
>have been booked.
>
>Telling a ref to fuck off. What a captain, what an example. Isn't that a red
>card too?
>

>--
>Andrew

Hey Andrew....fuck off

Where's my red card?

RED DEVIL

Robert

31 Jan 2000, 03:00:0031/01/2000
All's fair in love and soccer, lol

andrew

31 Jan 2000, 03:00:0031/01/2000
We're not on a football pitch & I'm not a ref.

Do you agree with the rest of my points then?

--
Andrew

"That which does not destroy me makes me stronger"

Ian B

31 Jan 2000, 03:00:0031/01/2000
Group: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united Date: Sun, Jan 30, 2000,
5:11pm (PST+8) From: Colin...@cwcom.net (Colin Watt) Re: Biassed
referee
Jasper wrote:
Oh f**k the sh*t has really risen back to the top, and Utd have won a
game. Surely there is a coincidence somewhere.
--
Justice for Hillsborough

The coincidence was that that twat Alex(I run the F.A)Ferguson paid the
ref yet again.

~~~~~
Fuck Manure United
~~~~~
ONE SLIPPERY RUNWAY

Ren

31 Jan 2000, 03:00:0031/01/2000
Football you cockhead.

Ren.

Colin Watt

1 Feb 2000, 03:00:0001/02/2000
Liverpool 1 Chelsea 0
Chelsea 5 Utd 0.

--
Justice for Hillsborough

Neo

1 Feb 2000, 03:00:0001/02/2000
Yeah but your fucked if chelsea ever turn up, lol

Colin Watt

6 Feb 2000, 03:00:0006/02/2000
And you are not a glory hunter are you tosspot?

Now p*ss off back to Bournemouth you sad get.

--
Justice for Hillsborough

Neo

6 Feb 2000, 03:00:0006/02/2000
OOH Red hit a raw nerve did he. hehehe

"Colin Watt" <Colin...@cwcom.net> wrote in message

Colin Watt

6 Feb 2000, 03:00:0006/02/2000
He couldn't hit a barndoor with a cruise missile.

--
Justice for Hillsborough

Neo

6 Feb 2000, 03:00:0006/02/2000
Me thinks that you protest too much.

"Colin Watt" <Colin...@cwcom.net> wrote in message

Colin Watt

6 Feb 2000, 03:00:0006/02/2000
Me thinks you are a cretin.

--
Justice for Hillsborough

Neo

6 Feb 2000, 03:00:0006/02/2000
Oh my bleedin heart.

>Manchester United 3 Liverpool 2
>

> --
> Justice for Hillsborough

Colin Watt

8 Feb 2000, 03:00:0008/02/2000
I didn't think you needed one to support your team, just a comfy
armchair and the kettle to hand.

--
Justice for Hillsborough