Arsenal Sign Inamoto

Skip to the first unread message

Arsenal FC

26 Jun 2001, 09:50:4326/06/2001
Arsenal FC are proud to annouce the signing of Junichi Inamoto from Gamba
Osaka. Arsene Wenger, the Arsenal manager has apparently been tracking the
21 year old's development since his days as a coach in Japan.

In a statement this afternoon Wenger said "Junichi is definately world class
material. The imminent loss of Patrick Vieira is a great blow to the fans,
but it is my firm belief that Juchini can help us to win trophies next
season and have already entered him in the UK table tennis championships.
If he wins this competition I hope that it, along with the Umbro ladies
football trophy, can help us achieve an unprecedented double".

Jonbhoy

26 Jun 2001, 10:42:4926/06/2001
Who on a celtic board is interested in who arsenal sign ????? Choose your
grips a bit more carefully will you mate!

JB
"Arsenal FC" <ar...@nil.com> wrote in message

Red Belly

26 Jun 2001, 10:50:5926/06/2001
Don't you mean, Arsenal sign little old lady?

Check this.....
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport/hi/english/football/teams/a/arsenal/newsid_14080
00/1408347.stm

Apologies to "Forumista" RadiAntic who I pinched this from!

;o)))

rb

Bdsmsg

26 Jun 2001, 11:51:5026/06/2001
Well, well, well, so far Arsenal (in a desperate attempt to get over the loss
of their best player Vieira), have plundered the Everton treatment room, the
ultra average SPL and now the slightly more average J-League!

Where next for the Gunners? The Faroe Island League or the 1st division of the
Luxembourg League?

sakuyama

26 Jun 2001, 11:48:1326/06/2001

Inamoto's feature is hard physical contact.
He exhausts the player's physical strength whom he marked certainly.
When Japan beat Cameroon with 2-0 at Confed cup,
Patric Mboma,who was teammate of Inamoto at Gamba in 1998,
said "Though I remember him,I never thought that he performs intense contact
to me.I could not do anything".

Although his defense must be valid in Premire,his offense is still unripe.
But the sense of his overlap attack is excellent.

In the Japanese national team,he is as important as Nakata.
If he is absent,Japanese Midfield may be ruin.

At first, although he may be bewildered in Premire, he will surely become
precious player for Arsenal. You may expect him.

Inamoto's official website
http://www.sportsnavi.com/ina/
But Japanese only

Stefan Walker

26 Jun 2001, 12:03:2226/06/2001

"sakuyama" <saku...@tkc.att.ne.jp> wrote in message

> Although his defense must be valid in Premire,his offense is still unripe.
> But the sense of his overlap attack is excellent.

I had an unripe offense once. I was bedridden for days.

Muppet

26 Jun 2001, 18:46:2726/06/2001

"Bdsmsg" <bds...@aol.com> wrote in message

Like it or not, arse breath, Wenger knows how to pick up players unknown to
others and guide them to world class form. Vieira himself, Petit (who
incidently I see your scabby lot wanted to sign as well) and Anelka being 3
rather good examples. I don't give a toss whether or not they are name
players, what matters is can they do a job.......... Snigger all you like,
but with Anelka Vieira and Overmars/Petit, AW has a transfer surplus of
c£75m.

Muppet.

26 Jun 2001, 18:46:0526/06/2001
should build a nice big stadium then shouldn't it!!!!!
Jeffers!!!
still can't get over that one mate!
:-)

"Muppet" <muppet...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

J R

26 Jun 2001, 19:02:3126/06/2001
> Inamoto's feature is hard physical contact.

I'll bet, let's see how he copes with Keane,Gerrard,Batty and co.

Koen De Smedt

27 Jun 2001, 04:45:2527/06/2001
Hey, Keown, Dixon and Adams will toughen him up, like they did Pires and
Henry ;-)

Koen

--
-----------------------
To reply direct use dalemunk at pi dot be

"J R" <nospa...@fuckoff.com> wrote in message

timo...@singnet.com.sg

27 Jun 2001, 05:10:3427/06/2001
Good sign him!

That bloody Patrick Vieira and that asshole Roger can fuck to the devil
for all I care!

John Porcella

27 Jun 2001, 06:04:4827/06/2001
Inamoto's club deny that Arsenal has made any approach.

--
MESSAGE ENDS.
John Porcella

John Porcella

27 Jun 2001, 10:47:4527/06/2001

<timo...@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message

> Good sign him!
>
> That bloody Patrick Vieira and that asshole Roger can fuck to the devil
> for all I care!

Oh dear!

Peter Campbell

26 Jun 2001, 17:52:3526/06/2001
> In a statement this afternoon Wenger said "Junichi is definately world
class
> material. The imminent loss of Patrick Vieira is a great blow to the
fans,
> but it is my firm belief that Juchini can help us to win trophies next
> season and have already entered him in the UK table tennis championships.
> If he wins this competition I hope that it, along with the Umbro ladies
> football trophy, can help us achieve an unprecedented double".

Unprecedented? Arsenal have never won a double have they?

Pete Sheppard

27 Jun 2001, 13:09:4627/06/2001
The winning of both a ladies football title and UK table tennis championship,
would be unprecedented, as far as I know. ;-)

Pete

"Peter Campbell" <pe...@campbell159.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

guna

28 Jun 2001, 03:40:2228/06/2001

racist scumbag

John

27 Jun 2001, 20:06:3527/06/2001

Is it a kind of motorbike?

Harley Davidsons are the best!

John

LEEDS & Proud Of It!

Koen De Smedt

28 Jun 2001, 04:35:3728/06/2001
;-)

Koen

--
-----------------------
To reply direct use dalemunk at pi dot be

"John" <umdunge...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Muppet

27 Jun 2001, 19:00:5127/06/2001
A lovely stadium. Might be a bit on the empty side as it's going though. I
gotta be honest, I don't recall seeing Jeffers play ever. BUT AW does find
gems, you can't take that away from him. And Jeffers goals to games ratio
is good. I'll wait and see before I knock him, but I guess a Jeffers /
Hasselbaink swap wouldn't meet with your approval.......

Muppet.

"b" <bill5...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Muppet

27 Jun 2001, 19:04:0527/06/2001

"Peter Campbell" <pe...@campbell159.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> Unprecedented? Arsenal have never won a double have they?

A true football historian. You must be the star of the show in the Dog and
Pilchard's weekly pub quiz............

27 Jun 2001, 19:19:0527/06/2001
swap our 'mercenary money digging whinger' (c) Leeds ng. for, who know's
what? dunno mate, have to wait til end of next season to judge. Never seen
much of him myself, never seen much of Lampard for that matter, both could
be spectacular, both could flop i suppose!
what do u think of our signing of Petit? think he'll do a good job for us?

"Muppet" <muppet...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Muppet

27 Jun 2001, 21:51:2227/06/2001

> what do u think of our signing of Petit? think he'll do a good job for us?

Petit when he wanted to play was fantastic. I remenber really clearly him
having to be almost helped off the Wembly pitch after a CL game. He gave
everything he had, covered all the pitch, like a man posessed. His passing
is excellent and if H-B makes the runs, they'll score a load. He is also a
very good marker.

Other times though he was a complete passanger. You'd not even know he was
playing - UEFA final being a good eg. He couldn't give a shit, IMO, for a
season at the Gunners, and that is shameful. Very unprofessional.

I know it's a bit sad, but I have a shirt with a players name on every
season, and Petit was the one for 99/00 season.

Peter Campbell

28 Jun 2001, 02:36:1828/06/2001
> > Unprecedented? Arsenal have never won a double have they?
> >
> A true football historian. You must be the star of the show in the Dog
and
> Pilchard's weekly pub quiz............

HA! :-D No, we don't have pubs with such stupid names as that in Scotland.

28 Jun 2001, 19:46:5628/06/2001
I can do you another in blue if you like?.........!

"Muppet" <muppet...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

timo...@singnet.com.sg

30 Jun 2001, 09:49:0130/06/2001
hmmm......actually I am more angry at the agent than on PV.

It is obviously the agent, Marc Roger who incited the current unrest in
Arsenal now.

That Marc is a very bad influence on our French guys. In fact, I think
this only gives us more reason to buy players whose agents will not
influence the good dressing room atmosphere in the club.

A disruptive agent like Marc Roger will hold us in ransom,just like now.
So we should buy players who are either less french? or players who
don't have that Marc Roger's reputation.

Moody Marco

1 Jul 2001, 09:11:5901/07/2001

Peter Campbell <pe...@campbell159.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

erm, 1998?

Peter Campbell

2 Jul 2001, 12:54:0202/07/2001
> > > In a statement this afternoon Wenger said "Junichi is definately world
class
> > > material. The imminent loss of Patrick Vieira is a great blow to the
fans,
> > > but it is my firm belief that Juchini can help us to win trophies next
> > > season and have already entered him in the UK table tennis
championships.
> > > If he wins this competition I hope that it, along with the Umbro
ladies
> > > football trophy, can help us achieve an unprecedented double".
> >
> > Unprecedented? Arsenal have never won a double have they?
>
> erm, 1998?

<sigh>And 1971 too I think. I was being sarcastic. :-)