Thanks Birds..

1 view

ceadtinneh

Feb 7, 2005, 4:33:03 PM2/7/05
Thanks Birds for a hell of a ride this year. Last night we took the
best team in football into the 15th round and ended up loosing it by
playing like a team which was overwhelmed by the experience. Still, for
a team no one said had a chance, I'm proud of the Eagles.

Donnie Mac came up small and Andy Reid lost control of the game in the
last half of the fourth quarter. That doesn't change the fact that
these two guys are manly responsible for the team being what it is
today..an NFL powerhouse.

And, yes, we are just one of the other 31 chumps licking their wounds
this year. But some chumps are built better than others. With 16
million under the cap, 12 draft picks and the nucleus intact, we'll be
back next year.

To all the regulars, what a ride. I'll catch up in a couple weeks.

JP

Feb 7, 2005, 4:37:44 PM2/7/05
On 2/7/05 4:33 PM, in article
1107811983.6...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com, "ceadtinneh"
<sul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Amen Cead.

JP

NJDvsF'ers

Feb 7, 2005, 4:43:22 PM2/7/05

"ceadtinneh" <sul...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Cool post cead!
catch you later, Tammy

JonA

Feb 7, 2005, 6:25:22 PM2/7/05

This level of clarity hasn't come to me yet.

JonA

Rick Y

Feb 7, 2005, 6:30:17 PM2/7/05

"ceadtinneh" <sul...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I'm gald to see that there are people like you that appreciate the Eagles
and aren't just looking to blamestorm and blow off steam. Thanks

Rick

e.Morr

Feb 8, 2005, 5:14:00 PM2/8/05
Take care Cead.