OT: Rumor leads to Kerry's pants!!

albiert

Feb 12, 2004, 9:44:31 PM2/12/04
XXXX DRUDGE RETORT XXXX 12:49:18 UTC FEB 12 2004 XXXX

Rumor leads America deep into John Kerry's pants!

Media observers and political junkies are waiting to see how quickly
and deeply the mainstream press follows serious newsman Matt Drudge into
John Kerry's pants.

This morning, Drudge pulled out the flashing siren with a giddy claim
that Time Magazine and other media organizations are looking for a young
woman who privately caucused last year with the Democratic presidential
front-runner.

Reported Drudge: "Intrigue surrounds a woman who recently fled the
country, reportedly at the prodding of Kerry, the DRUDGE REPORT has
learned."

That wouldn't be the only prodding she received from Kerry, according
to the completely unsourced story, which is reportedly being chased by Time,
ABC News, the Washington Post, The Hill, and the Associated Press.

The tail tale first appeared in WatchBlog, a non-partisan political
weblog that offers space to liberal, conservative, and moderate authors.

A Feb. 6 item in WatchBlog claimed that Time Magazine was looking for
a "bimbo eruption" in John Kerry's past and would be going to press with it
this week:

"Rumor has it that John Kerry (D) is going to be outed by Time
Magazine next week for having an affair with a 20 year old woman who remains
unknown. The affair supposedly took place intermittently right up to Kerry's
Fall 2002 announcement of candidacy. At present, this is nothing more than a
rumor ..."

The journalism industry publication Editor & Publisher pondered how
long it would take the mainstream press to follow Drudge's lead. [Our guess:
Four or five hours tops.]

As Editor & Publisher reported, "The Drudge site also declared that
General Wesley Clark, in an off-the-record chat with reporters earlier this
week, predicted that the Kerry campaign would soon implode due to an
'intern.' It would seem strange, however, if he really believed that, that
he would drop out of the race, as he did yesterday."

Lending less credence to the story: Clark is going to endorse Kerry
this weekend in Wisconsin, according to AP.

The unsourced rumor about Kerry is remarkably similar to a false
accusation in 1992 linking Bill Clinton to a wire service reporter, as
described by political reporter Walter Mears on C-SPAN:

C-SPAN HOST BRIAN LAMB: Former Congressman Guy Vanderjack (ph) did
something you thought was a slanderous lie.

MEARS: In the final -- absolute final phase of the 1992 campaign
when Bush was going down the tubes, he with -- with, I think some push from
some of the people around the Bush operation, he was at the time -- he'd
been defeated in his primary but he was still the chairman of the House
Campaign Committee in him name, and using a statement that he put out at a
press conference that he had. They accused Clinton of having an affair with
a woman wire service reporter covering his campaign, which was not so. There
was only one woman wire service reporter covering his campaign, a very hard
working and very attractive and talented reporter. And I thought it was just
slanderous.

LAMB: And working for AP?

MEARS: An AP reporter, and so I would have thought it was slanderous
if she worked for UPI, but because I knew a good bit about this woman and
her work, I thought demeaning her journalism that way just was totally
unfair. And I seldom got angry at politicians, but I remember being very
angry that time.

Venger

Feb 13, 2004, 12:06:06 AM2/13/04

"albiert" <cow...@dallas.com> wrote in message

> XXXX DRUDGE RETORT XXXX 12:49:18 UTC FEB 12 2004 XXXX
>
> Rumor leads America deep into John Kerry's pants!
>
> Media observers and political junkies are waiting to see how quickly
> and deeply the mainstream press follows serious newsman Matt Drudge into
> John Kerry's pants.

You have two choices.

The country can be led by President Bush.

The country can be led by President Kerry's dick.

If he cannot respect the integrity of his marriage, of a promise to his
wife - if he'll fuck around on her, he sure as hell will fuck around on your
Average Joe.

Who is in charge, Kerry or his snausage? If he cannot master his groin, then
he ain't worth a shit.

Venger

Dave Wallen

Feb 13, 2004, 12:22:15 AM2/13/04

"Venger" <ven...@augustmail.com> wrote in message

And if Bush can't keep his prejudice against Iraq from starting a war, he
ain't worth a shit either...but Kerry's habits won't kill anyone.

albiert

Feb 13, 2004, 12:36:36 AM2/13/04

> As Editor & Publisher reported, "The Drudge site also declared that
> General Wesley Clark, in an off-the-record chat with reporters earlier
this
> week, predicted that the Kerry campaign would soon implode due to an
> 'intern.' It would seem strange, however, if he really believed that, that
> he would drop out of the race, as he did yesterday."
>
> Lending less credence to the story: Clark is going to endorse Kerry
> this weekend in Wisconsin, according to AP.

Did you happen to read this paragraph??

roywilliams31dallas

Feb 13, 2004, 4:51:19 AM2/13/04
man got to love it!!! Funny shit.... not like he was going to win the
election anyhow. He is a liberal...they are history in the white house!!!!
Thank god!! Good post...thank you!!

will

Feb 13, 2004, 5:20:01 AM2/13/04
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:06:06 -0600, "Venger" <ven...@augustmail.com>
wrote:

>"albiert" <cow...@dallas.com> wrote in message
>> XXXX DRUDGE RETORT XXXX 12:49:18 UTC FEB 12 2004 XXXX
>>
>> Rumor leads America deep into John Kerry's pants!
>>
>> Media observers and political junkies are waiting to see how quickly
>> and deeply the mainstream press follows serious newsman Matt Drudge into
>> John Kerry's pants.
>
>You have two choices.
>
>The country can be led by President Bush.
>
>The country can be led by President Kerry's dick.
>
>If he cannot respect the integrity of his marriage, of a promise to his
>wife - if he'll fuck around on her, he sure as hell will fuck around on your
>Average Joe.

Are you really this blind? Bush tells you before the election that
he's against nation building. Then he goes out and takes on the
biggest nation building job he can find.

He tells you we already found WMD. Uh huh.

Time after time he says one thing then does another. You've got a guy
that has a weak grasp on reality and you use that as proof he's not a
liar, "because he really believes it."

His Administration contradicts itself daily, yet you are worried about
a rumor regarding Kerry, who you NEVER considered voting for in the
first place.

Give me a break. You care about lying like I care about Cheney.

Barry

Feb 13, 2004, 5:28:01 AM2/13/04

"Dave Wallen" <t2...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

If this story is true, I'd just as soon not have a guy in charge of the
largest stockpile of nuclear weapons in the world, that can't even control
his own sexual urges.

Barry

Bear

Feb 13, 2004, 6:07:36 AM2/13/04
"Venger" <ven...@augustmail.com> wrote in message news:<t6OdnSOcS-i...@august.net>...

LOL... wanna bet that you've cast your vote for more than one
Republican horn doggy in your day??

Bear

Feb 13, 2004, 6:08:06 AM2/13/04
"Dave Wallen" <t2...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<aaZWb.34213$YY4....@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>...

Kerry's dick is probably smarter than Dubya, anyway...

will

Feb 13, 2004, 6:46:39 AM2/13/04
wrote:

>"albiert" <cow...@dallas.com> wrote in message
>> XXXX DRUDGE RETORT XXXX 12:49:18 UTC FEB 12 2004 XXXX
>>
>> Rumor leads America deep into John Kerry's pants!
>>
>> Media observers and political junkies are waiting to see how quickly
>> and deeply the mainstream press follows serious newsman Matt Drudge into
>> John Kerry's pants.
>
>You have two choices.
>
>The country can be led by President Bush.
>
>The country can be led by President Kerry's dick.

BTW, that's still a sight better than Bush's Dick (Cheney).

Venger

Feb 13, 2004, 10:27:16 AM2/13/04

"Spike" <dealw...@yahooo.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 05:22:15 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> Who is in charge, Kerry or his snausage? If he cannot master his groin,
> >then
> >> he ain't worth a shit.
> >
> >And if Bush can't keep his prejudice against Iraq from starting a war, he
> >ain't worth a shit either...but Kerry's habits won't kill anyone.
>
> Kerry voted for the war. OOPS.

Not really, Kerry voted to give the President the option of the war, that
way he could claim the victory as his own if it was politically expedient,
or excoriate the president for not "doing it right" if it wasn't. This is
simply a matter of wanting to play both sides.

Venger

Erik Aronesty

Feb 13, 2004, 11:38:38 AM2/13/04
will <wi...@quincycarterbandwagon.com> wrote in message news:<18ep20lehle636e10...@4ax.com>...

> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:06:06 -0600, "Venger" <ven...@augustmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"albiert" <cow...@dallas.com> wrote in message
> >> XXXX DRUDGE RETORT XXXX 12:49:18 UTC FEB 12 2004 XXXX
> >>
> >> Rumor leads America deep into John Kerry's pants!
> >>
> >> Media observers and political junkies are waiting to see how quickly
> >> and deeply the mainstream press follows serious newsman Matt Drudge into
> >> John Kerry's pants.
> >
> >You have two choices.
> >
> >The country can be led by President Bush.
> >
> >The country can be led by President Kerry's dick.
>
> BTW, that's still a sight better than Bush's Dick (Cheney).

Why? Kerry is supported by VIACOM, Bush is supported by VIACOM.
What's the damn difference? Kerry supported the senseless war in
Iraq, the No Child Left Behind Act, the Patriot act, school vouchers.
4 more years of Kerry....that's not what our country needs.

will

Feb 13, 2004, 11:43:54 AM2/13/04
On 13 Feb 2004 08:38:38 -0800, er...@zoneedit.com (Erik Aronesty)
wrote:

I agree and have said so. I have no hope for better policies. However,
it is better to discredit everyone. Maybe we'll get the government
overthrown.

asimm...@yahoo.com

Feb 13, 2004, 11:51:19 AM2/13/04

> If this story is true, I'd just as soon not have a guy in charge of the
> largest stockpile of nuclear weapons in the world, that can't even control
> his own sexual urges.
>
> Barry

So what's your opinion on JFK?

asimm...@yahoo.com

Feb 13, 2004, 11:51:56 AM2/13/04
"Venger" <ven...@augustmail.com> wrote in message news:<t6OdnSOcS-i...@august.net>...

You do know that Congress is a walking whorehouse... The escort
service does wonders in the nation's capital.

will

Feb 13, 2004, 11:53:26 AM2/13/04

He'll get back to you soon. He's on a sex vacation.:>)

Barry

Feb 13, 2004, 12:23:02 PM2/13/04

<asimm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

John "Fornicate" Kerry?

Barry

Dave Wallen

Feb 13, 2004, 12:38:24 PM2/13/04

"Spike" <dealw...@yahooo.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 05:22:15 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> Kerry voted for the war. OOPS.

Based on? Information provided by Bush!

Venger

Feb 13, 2004, 12:52:47 PM2/13/04

<asimm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Who is in charge, Kerry or his snausage? If he cannot master his groin,
then
> > he ain't worth a shit.
> >
> > Venger
>
> You do know that Congress is a walking whorehouse...

Uh, no, I don't. There is certainly a share of philanderers walking about
there as anywhere, but there is no reason to castigate the entire lot of
them. I certainly don't think Lindsay Graham, Pete Sessions, Martin Frost,
etc. come across as a bunch of womanizers. That some do doesn't indict all
NOR does it excuse any of them.

> The escort service does wonders in the nation's capital.

I truly doubt this is anything but an anecdotal assertion...

Venger

will

Feb 13, 2004, 2:15:07 PM2/13/04
wrote:

>will <wi...@quincycarterbandwagon.com> wrote in message news:<18ep20lehle636e10...@4ax.com>...

Hey Erik,
Are you a Cowboys fan? Just wondering how you got here (in a friendly
way).

Dave Wallen

Feb 14, 2004, 1:01:40 AM2/14/04

> On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:38:24 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2...@hotmail.com>
> Oh sure, pass the buck.

Someone is responsible, and in my exp, it's usually the guy least willing to
have an investigation......

Erik Aronesty

Feb 14, 2004, 10:10:12 AM2/14/04
will <wi...@quincycarterbandwagon.com> wrote in message news:<uc8q209bvknsv6tdt...@4ax.com>...

> >> BTW, that's still a sight better than Bush's Dick (Cheney).
> >
> >Why? Kerry is supported by VIACOM, Bush is supported by VIACOM.
> >What's the damn difference? Kerry supported the senseless war in
> >Iraq, the No Child Left Behind Act, the Patriot act, school vouchers.
> >4 more years of Kerry....that's not what our country needs.
>

> Hey Erik,
> Are you a Cowboys fan? Just wondering how you got here (in a friendly
> way).

I was a Cowboys fan until 1984. I was grepping/trolling for Kerry.

will

Feb 14, 2004, 12:06:53 PM2/14/04
On 14 Feb 2004 07:10:12 -0800, er...@zoneedit.com (Erik Aronesty)
wrote:

>will <wi...@quincycarterbandwagon.com> wrote in message news:<uc8q209bvknsv6tdt...@4ax.com>...

Yeah, I can see you're a big Kerry fan.:>) Do you like Dean?

Dave Wallen

Feb 14, 2004, 3:14:23 PM2/14/04

> On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 06:01:40 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2...@hotmail.com>
> Who cast Kerry's vote?

Who gave him the information on which to base his decision?

Dave Wallen

Feb 14, 2004, 3:55:48 PM2/14/04

> On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:14:23 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2...@hotmail.com>
> That's the catch. One of the best things about John Kerry is that he
> loves to talk, even as far as Senators are concerned he talks a lot.
> His own political ambition made the decision for him. In September of
> 2002, this OP-ED from Kerry appeared in the New York Times:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/ct...@listserv.aol.com/msg95577.html
>
> You can access it on the NYT website but they charge for access to
> their archives.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F10910F63E5A0C758CDDA00894DA4
04482

> Right at the end, you'll see this:
>
> "But until we have properly laid the groundwork and proved to our
> fellow citizens and our allies that we really have no other
> choice, we are not yet at the moment of unilateral
> decision-making in going to war against Iraq.
>
> Just about a month later with absolutely nothing different coming from
> Bush or the CIA, Kerry voted to allow the unilateral use of force
> against Iraq. You can see his spiel backing the resolution here:
>
> http://www.independentsforkerry.org/uploads/media/kerry-iraq.html

Ok, he's not perfect and doesn't stand up for his convictions. Any other
problems with him? ;-)

Dave Wallen

Feb 14, 2004, 4:38:35 PM2/14/04

> On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:55:48 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2...@hotmail.com>
> He looks like Herman Munster, too. I really don't dislike the guy and
> I will still say that I could vote for him. I'm going to give eveybody
> concerned 9 months to give me enough info to make up my mind,
> otherwise I'm going to write Emmitt in.

I don't know that we want a diamond in the white house either.......

Dave Wallen

Feb 14, 2004, 4:41:24 PM2/14/04

I saw one of his speeches on TV, and I wasn't very impressed by his style.
His inflections seemed all off to me.....but, ABB, you know.........

Erik Aronesty

Feb 17, 2004, 8:59:16 AM2/17/04
will <wi...@quincycarterbandwagon.com> wrote in message news:<mcls20pngm24d2da7...@4ax.com>...

I liked McCain, and Dean, and pretty much anyone else who is
intelligent, free thinking and lets their peronality show a bit...
instead of covering up who they are behind a television-styled facade.