Steve Davis

Paul Callaghan

Dec 15, 2000, 12:34:39 PM12/15/00
Recently i have been watching 9 ball pool on sky, in fact i watched Steve do
incredibly well earlier this year in Cardiff during the world pool
championships. Since that event people have said maybe Steve should turn to
9 ball as he would be more sucessfull.

Do you think its time for steve to leave snooker and go to 9 ball?
or
Do you think Steve should retire?

I have no reason for asking this other than the fact i would like to know
what other people think about it.

Paul.
http://www.thesnookerclub.com

Global Snooker Centre

Dec 15, 2000, 1:23:16 PM12/15/00
I'd hate to see him go from snooker - but if he's not in the Top 16 for next
season, then perhaps it's time to go.... better to go at the Top - well near
the top - than just slide down the rankings... and he's eligible for the
seniors tour....

--

Janie Watkins
Paw-Print Snooker Consultancy

"Paul Callaghan" <paul.cal...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

Rene Neefjes

Dec 15, 2000, 4:39:49 PM12/15/00
Steve should stay with snooker and play as much pool as he is doïng now !!!

"Paul Callaghan" <paul.cal...@ntlworld.com> schreef in bericht

Paul Prescott

Dec 16, 2000, 8:09:23 AM12/16/00
Totally agree. Snooker would be a poorer sport without him as he is one
of the few gentlemen and characters that the sport still has. His exploits
on the nine ball table are great to watch also and he should maybe just
concentrate on the Mosconi and World's until such a time as it will be
obvious as to whether he really can compete consistently with the best
or not.

Paul Prescott

"Rene Neefjes" <mj.ne...@quicknet.nl> wrote in message
> Steve should stay with snooker and play as much pool as he is doīng now

Karl Goddard

Dec 16, 2000, 11:37:42 AM12/16/00
Paul,

I've just watched a bit of 9-ball today, did you notice that total muppet in
the front row who kept waving a little Santa doll around every time Europe
won a rack.

Do you have any idea who he is? I'm sure I've seen him at Preston watching
the snooker and he was at Cardiff for the pool competition.

To make things worse he was wearing a TSN t-shirt. Is 'mad bloke in crowd'
a new signing for TSN?

Paul Prescott

Dec 17, 2000, 7:41:14 AM12/17/00
> I've just watched a bit of 9-ball today, did you notice that total muppet
in
> the front row who kept waving a little Santa doll around every time Europe
> won a rack.
>
> Do you have any idea who he is? I'm sure I've seen him at Preston watching
> the snooker and he was at Cardiff for the pool competition.
>
> To make things worse he was wearing a TSN t-shirt. Is 'mad bloke in crowd'
> a new signing for TSN?

No, apparently not, but the Santa doll is and his given his full support for
the
breakaway TSN tour. Headline tomorrow reads "Santa abandons Christmas
in favour of TSN alternative Christmas with full sponsorship".

Paul Prescott

Karl Goddard

Dec 17, 2000, 7:49:04 AM12/17/00
could it be one big conspiracy???

does TSN really stand for The Santa Network?

who knows ????

Paul Callaghan

Dec 17, 2000, 5:11:40 PM12/17/00
I did see him once or twice, maybe it was TSN's way of free advertising.

The Santa Network? Maybe it is. Now i know what Ian Doyle does during his
spare time, i could have swore that was him wearing that red suit in the
shopping centre today.

Paul
http://www.thesnookerclub.com

Karl Goddard <karl.g...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

demonrho

Dec 18, 2000, 4:03:44 PM12/18/00
Karl Goddard wrote:

> ....did you notice that total muppet in

> the front row who kept waving a little Santa doll around every time Europe

> won a rack....

Don't mind him. He's just going through the first symptoms of mad cow disease.