what do conservatives spend their time thinking about?

tim

Nov 22, 2007, 9:27:41 PM11/22/07

wildrose

Nov 23, 2007, 6:27:54 PM11/23/07
On Nov 22, 6:27 pm, "tim" <uchkuduk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://agonist.org/ian_welsh/20071120/what_do_conservatives_spend_the...

Comment #9:

Here is what i think should be in their top ten:

"How Bush Fucked Up after 9/11."
"How Bush Fucked Up Iraq."
"How Bush Fucked Up the Constitution."
"How Bush Fucked Up America's Reputation."
"How Bush Fucked Up our children's educational system."
"How Bush Fucked Up our children's health system."
"How Bush Fucked Up the Republican Party's Future in America."
"How Bush Fucked Up the Presidency."
"How Bush Fucked Up America."
"How Bush Fucked Up."

Now I'm wondering if GWB isn't the Republican male's fantasy...

Joel Olson

Nov 23, 2007, 10:12:15 PM11/23/07

"wildrose" <wl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Maybe they're just geting inbred.

------------------
...crusades have nothing to do with belief. They come from a powerful
instinct to homogenize the population: to break up communities that are
getting too insular and to shuffle around the breeding pool. - James Alan
Gardner
------------------

wildrose

Nov 24, 2007, 12:59:13 AM11/24/07

OMG....HEHEHEHEHE. No, I am NOT going to respond to that. Whatever I
say would just get me in more trouble. heheheheheheh....

Bill

Nov 24, 2007, 1:03:04 AM11/24/07

"wildrose" <wl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Do you suppose they conceive butt babies?

tim

Nov 24, 2007, 8:07:40 PM11/24/07

"wildrose" <wl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Camp David has been renamed Bareback Mountain.

tim

Nov 24, 2007, 8:15:47 PM11/24/07

"Bill" <bi...@home.now> wrote in message

Yeah, but it's elaborate, they gotta do a lot of toe tappin' and hand
waving' and always have gobs of Santorum to clean up afterwards. Everything
is conceivable in Neocon Butt World.

Do Republicans know they are being ridiculed as sexual deviants? NTTAWWT.

High Miles

Nov 24, 2007, 8:31:13 PM11/24/07
It's always open season on republicans, or conservatives of any stripe.