AVI versions of Dobbs-mation on ABS

Rev. Ivan Stang

Jan 31, 2002, 3:16:39 PM1/31/02
OK, besides the other 4 formats, I made the previous Dobbstown
mini-vids in AVI also, for the old crogies... now on
alt.binaries.slack.

And there are new ones in MPEG form only, including a movie of Dobbs
being crucified on his own Ikon.

Did anybody see the "Art-Toons" or "slide show movies of the LeMur art,
my artful awfullnesses, and Burning Man? Just wondering; they appear to
have hit like leaden balloons. Oh well, they're really made for video
use -- hopefully we'll be projecting this new stuff at Winterstar,
Indyvival, Clevelandia, etc.

If you hit a.b.s. also take special note of Legume's incredible "THE
END."

What Legume proved on Renderosity.com with the Magic Pink Pony -- that
"P.C." usually means essentially the same thing as "Opposite of P.C.",
or "totalitarian" -- was yet another reminder to me that the Internet's
days as "free publishing" are numbered. The web is soon to require
licensing -- already does if you stream audio -- and Usenet is the last
unfucked spot. And that, only because it's too much trouble for most
people to acquire a free program for downloading binaries. I guess IRC
is still fine, if you can think only one-sentence thoughts.

So it prompted me to get on alt.binaries.sounds.mp3s before all that
too goes by the wayside.

Is there a Mac search engine for Morpheus?

--
4th Stangian Orthodox MegaFisTemple Lodge of the Wrath of Dobbs Yeti,
Resurrected

Ellis Dee

Jan 31, 2002, 4:54:47 PM1/31/02

"Rev. Ivan Stang" <st...@subgenius.com> wrote

Did anybody see the "Art-Toons" or "slide show movies of the LeMur art,
my artful awfullnesses, and Burning Man?>

Yes, I tried to view the Quicktime versions, which started out well but
crapped out and froze my computer halfway through

Reverend DJ Epoch

Jan 31, 2002, 8:57:07 PM1/31/02

"Rev. Ivan Stang" wrote:

> Did anybody see the "Art-Toons" or "slide show movies of the LeMur art,
> my artful awfullnesses, and Burning Man? Just wondering; they appear to
> have hit like leaden balloons. Oh well, they're really made for video
> use -- hopefully we'll be projecting this new stuff at Winterstar,
> Indyvival, Clevelandia, etc.

Indeed. The visuals pulsed at just the corect rate to induce a grand mal
epileptic seizure while I was wankin off. My brain went into a Moebius
loop and I found myself stuck in a full-repeating orgasm not unlike the
goombah in the movie "Brainstorm".

Now I can't go anywhere unless I use a walker, and I haven't been able
to pee for a week, damn you! Other than that, fine job!

> If you hit a.b.s. also take special note of Legume's incredible "THE
> END."

Amaising how happy, harmless little Mr. Fluffers can be turned into an
uber-terrorist kamakasi bunny. Just another lesson in how the CON will
drive us all to KILL!!! Dammit, they've been trying FOR YEARS to buy my
house on nicely wooded 2 acres so they can TEAR IT DOWN (AND A DAMNED
fine house with evreything I need includin a basement to hide in and
create unnatural inventions), BULLDOZE THE GROUND BARE OF ALL TREES AND
PUT IN *8* FUGGIN ERECTOR SET SPLITLEVELS WITH POSTAGE STAMP-SIZED
YARDS!!!!! AND THESE PIECES OF SHIT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE $500K ??????
FUCK ME BLIND WITH A BINFORD POWER NAILER!!

If ya chase them off with a gun they have a tendancy to call the cops.
So I use a pit bull on a long leash and scream "WHAT PART OF *NO* DO YOU
NOT UNDERSTAND?????"

Next time offer more than $150K if you want my attention Gomer.

> What Legume proved on Renderosity.com with the Magic Pink Pony -- that
> "P.C." usually means essentially the same thing as "Opposite of P.C.",
> or "totalitarian" -- was yet another reminder to me that the Internet's
> days as "free publishing" are numbered. The web is soon to require
> licensing -- already does if you stream audio -- and Usenet is the last
> unfucked spot. And that, only because it's too much trouble for most
> people to acquire a free program for downloading binaries. I guess IRC
> is still fine, if you can think only one-sentence thoughts.
>
> So it prompted me to get on alt.binaries.sounds.mp3s before all that
> too goes by the wayside.
>
> Is there a Mac search engine for Morpheus?
>
> --
> 4th Stangian Orthodox MegaFisTemple Lodge of the Wrath of Dobbs Yeti,
> Resurrected
> P.O. Box 181417, Cleveland, OH 44118 (fax 216-320-9528)
> A subsidiary of:
> The SubGenius Foundation, Inc. / P.O. Box 140306, Dallas, TX 75214
> SubSITE: http://www.subgenius.com PRABOB

--
Rev. DJ Epoch

"This Church is so big on titties that it's almost mandatory for all our
front doors to have knockers." - Paul E. Jamison

Rev. Ivan Stang

Feb 1, 2002, 2:03:28 PM2/1/02
In article <H2j68.10974$ks5.1...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
Ellis Dee <fxt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

SUCCESS!! The formula is complete. Now I can move on to the Monitor
Melter.

Theoretically, you should be able to frame-by-frame through those QT
movies, by pushing your arrow keys. That will WARM your computer and
prevent it from freezing. Sort of like priming the pump on a small gas
motor.

I sympathize... before I got this new computer, even smaller animations
would lock up my system. Nowadays I have to REALLY add a lot of extra
color and mind control to these new ones, to get ANYBODY's equipment to
crash.