college girl

Steve Pop-a-squat

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
Sure, as long as you send me two dollars in return and some nude photos.

In article <4insu2$3...@central.server.swt.edu>, MCBR...@TXLUTHERAN.EDU
says...

>I am an enterprising young adult trying
>to work my way through college. Unfortunately
>for me I'm white and my parents are middle
>class. These facts in combination disqualify
>me for most scholarships regardless of the fact
>that I work hard and my grades are good.
>I'm one of 5 children so my parents middle
>class income may look good on paper, but it
>doesn't stretch far enough to cover my college
>expenses. The point of this is that I am
>campaigning for contributions to fund my education.
>If I could get enough people to donate one dollar
>along the time and price of a stamp, I would
>soon be on my way to a successful education. I have
>the determination and also work as much as my study
>will allow to earn extra funds but so far this hasn't
>been enough. This is the land of opportunity so
>I'm taking this opportunity to ask for your help.
>
>If you would like to contribute please send $1.00
>to:
>
>Stephanie Dreyer
>1640 Aquarena Springs Dr. #1804
>San Marcos, TX 78666
>
>E-mail any comments to se1...@swt.edu

CATHY MCBRIDE

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96

Yves De Lathouwer

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
Steve Pop-a-squat wrote:

> Sure, as long as you send me two dollars in return and some nude photos.
>
> In article <4insu2$3...@central.server.swt.edu>, MCBR...@TXLUTHERAN.EDU
> says...

I don't know exactly your situation but
it's sad despite you seem in the shit to accuse by
your words the other community to be the source of
your problems...I explain: by writing because I'm
white you indirectly say: if I wasn't it would have
been like that which is definitely untrue... Don't
become a racist, racism spread sadness and
violence, fight against the evil don't encourage
it..

Yehouda.

Yehouda.

Michelle Chen

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
On Mar 20, 1996 03:09:54 in article <college girl>, 'CATHY MCBRIDE

<MCBR...@TXLUTHERAN.EDU>' wrote:

>The point of this is that I am
>campaigning for contributions to fund my education.
>If I could get enough people to donate one dollar
>along the time and price of a stamp, I would
>soon be on my way to a successful education. I have
>the determination and also work as much as my study
>will allow to earn extra funds but so far this hasn't
>been enough. This is the land of opportunity so
>I'm taking this opportunity to ask for your help.
>
>If you would like to contribute please send $1.00
>to:

Good lord. I've never seen a hard-working young student actually *beg* for
money over the internet. I think it's rather odd that this girl spams
something about how it's so hard for her to pay for her education, then
gives out her home address, expecting people she's never met in her life to
actually give her money for god knows what when no one will get shit in
return. That's rather self-centered, as well as unrealistic. I know there
are plenty of people out there who are having a harder time putting
themselves through college that she is, yet they have a bit too much
self-respect to ask for donations on usenet. What's this world coming to?

Michelle
--
"War is like love, it always finds a way."

--Bertolt Brecht

"Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string . . ."

"For nonconformity, the world whips you with its displeasure."

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"He said true things, but called them by the wrong names."

--Robert Browning

Stephen Martin

Mar 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/23/96
Michelle Chen (vox...@nyc.pipeline.com) writes:
> On Mar 20, 1996 03:09:54 in article <college girl>, 'CATHY MCBRIDE
> <MCBR...@TXLUTHERAN.EDU>' wrote:
>
>>The point of this is that I am campaigning for contributions to fund my
>
> Good lord. I've never seen a hard-working young student actually *beg* for
> money over the internet.

Sure you have. Didn't you read "Cathy's" post? :>

> I think it's rather odd that this girl spams something about how it's so
> hard for her to pay for her education, then gives out her home address,
> expecting people she's never met in her life to actually give her money for
> god knows what when no one will get shit in return.

We'll get some fertilizer out of the deal?

Actually, I'm afraid that I have to disagree with you Michelle. It's not
"odd", although it is certainly unconventional but it is also quite
resourceful.

Consider the number of people who fall for those "just send five bucks to
every name on this list" spammings, and the people who (daily) dredge up/fall
for the "Craig Sherwood" <sp?> campaign/hoax.

I expect that "Cathy" will realize a profit of about $5000+ out of this
posting.

Another point in Cathy's favour is that we *won't* "get shit in return." Now,
granted that each individual poster is not going to get an autographed photo
of Cathy (as one fellow requested), or any other physical manifestation but

> That's rather self-centered, as well as unrealistic.

isn't it?

The point is, Michelle, that the world will have another educated person in
its midst, and that enough is cause for rejoicing. We have no idea what sort
of person she is, and what she intends to do with her education, or with
herself after she becomes educated; but I'm sure that whatever "Cathy" does
end up doing (assuming she isn't murdered in a drive by shooting, etc), she
will be successful at it because she has the guts and the determination to
(to be cliched) reach out for that brass ring and do whatever it takes to
get it.

> I know there are plenty of people out there who are having a harder time
> putting themselves through college that she is, yet they have a bit too much
> self-respect to ask for donations on usenet. What's this world coming to?

Self-respect has nothing to do with it.

BTW What's the difference between begging for donations on Usenet, and begging
for some scholarship (i.e. United Negro College Fund)?

The fact that "Cathy" is the first person to use Usenet?

I say she deserves to be an honourary Skin for the guts and determination she
has.

--
Stephen Martin - Clan MacDonald. Celtic Canadian. Will netsurf for money.
Work: sdma...@shl.com Canadian Forces Supply System Upgrade (CFSSU)

Jenn Starkman

Mar 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/23/96

Stephen Martin (aj...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA) writes:
> Michelle Chen (vox...@nyc.pipeline.com) writes:

> Actually, I'm afraid that I have to disagree with you Michelle. It's not
> "odd", although it is certainly unconventional but it is also quite
> resourceful.

I don't know if I'd use "resourceful" so much as "clever"...

> Consider the number of people who fall for those "just send five bucks to
> every name on this list" spammings, and the people who (daily) dredge up/fall
> for the "Craig Sherwood" <sp?> campaign/hoax.
>
> I expect that "Cathy" will realize a profit of about $5000+ out of this
> posting.

Bingo!! And there's no guarantee, and no way to be sure that, she will
actually use a single penny of that to pay for an education of any sort.

Yeah, I'd say it's bloody brilliant--play on people's heartstrings, and
get significant amounts of money with no one to control whether you
actually use it for its intended purpose. Did someone say "shopping spree"?

Frankly, I find it disgusting, given that it's very possible that people
who otherwise couldn't afford to, might send money to this girl out of
pity and a desire to help her obtain an education, and end up having their
hard-earned money spent at the local Gap store on the latest outfits.

> The point is, Michelle, that the world will have another educated person in
> its midst, and that enough is cause for rejoicing.

Who says (beyond the person asking for money) that we will indeed have
another educated person in our midst, and not just some kid who will be
better dressed and have a lot more of her favourite CDs bought with money
sent through this little scheme?

> We have no idea what sort
> of person she is, and what she intends to do with her education, or with
> herself after she becomes educated;

...or whether she actually intends to use this money to educate herself at
all, in any formal sense.

> but I'm sure that whatever "Cathy" does
> end up doing (assuming she isn't murdered in a drive by shooting, etc), she
> will be successful at it because she has the guts and the determination to
> (to be cliched) reach out for that brass ring and do whatever it takes to
> get it.

I'm glad that someone is sure of this, 'cause it smells awfully fishy to
me. I just can't see sending money to a total stranger, no strings
attached (because face it, there's really no way to attach any strings),
and relying on them to do what they say they're going to.

> BTW What's the difference between begging for donations on Usenet, and begging
> for some scholarship (i.e. United Negro College Fund)?

The difference is that a scholarship can't necessarily be used for
anything but it's intended purpose, as it's often paid directly to the
university or college to cover tuition, etc. This money is, essentially,
"free", with no way to gauge whether she's ever going to actually use it
for an education.

If this young lady really wanted help for school, why not name the school
she's going to (or would like to), and have people make out cheques
directly to the school, marked as being intended to cover this particular
woman's tuition? It is indeed possible, and avoids the possibility of her
taking the money and spending it on other things.

> The fact that "Cathy" is the first person to use Usenet?

Actually, she's not. I've seen this ploy before a few times.

> I say she deserves to be an honourary Skin for the guts and determination she
> has.

I say that asking complete strangers to hand you money they've worked hard
for, which you've done nothing to earn, is about the *least* skinhead
thing you can do.

It doesn't take guts and determination to be a con artist.

Jenn

--
****************************** "Whatever may be ******************************
I will live by my own policies

Schroedinger Cat

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
In article <4j0nvu$3...@freenet-news.carleton.ca>,
Stephen Martin <aj...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:

>BTW What's the difference between begging for donations on Usenet, and begging
>for some scholarship (i.e. United Negro College Fund)?
>

>The fact that "Cathy" is the first person to use Usenet?

Hi, ummm... my name's Katherine, and I'm trying to be the *second* person to
use Usenet to put myself through college... I don't ask for money, just beer
to fortify me on those long nights of studying...

Cheers!

Kat

--
Katherine Giles We are the Chelsea and we reign supreme
Schroedinger Cat We won't be mastered by no northern bastards

Schroedinger Cat

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
In article <4j6p85$1...@freenet-news.carleton.ca>,
Stephen Martin <aj...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:

>> Hi, ummm... my name's Katherine, and I'm trying to be the *second* person to
>> use Usenet to put myself through college... I don't ask for money, just beer
>> to fortify me on those long nights of studying...
>

>What's your top five? We need to know what to send you.

1) Guinness (stereotypical skinhead answer #1)
2) Newcastle Brown Ale
3) Anchor Steam
4) Boddington's
5) Woodpecker (if ciders count as beer)

Just federal express these or any other fine brews to Katherine Giles c/o
the University of Pennsylvania... :)

Stephen Martin

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
Schroedinger Cat (sc...@panix.com) writes:
> In article <4j0nvu$3...@freenet-news.carleton.ca>,

> Stephen Martin <aj...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:
>
>>BTW What's the difference between begging for donations on Usenet, and begging
>>for some scholarship (i.e. United Negro College Fund)?
>>
>>The fact that "Cathy" is the first person to use Usenet?
>
> Hi, ummm... my name's Katherine, and I'm trying to be the *second* person to
> use Usenet to put myself through college... I don't ask for money, just beer
> to fortify me on those long nights of studying...

What's your top five? We need to know what to send you.

Michelle Chen

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
On Mar 23, 1996 11:40:46 in article <Re: college girl>,

'aj...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Stephen Martin)' wrote:

>> That's rather self-centered, as well as unrealistic.
>
>isn't it?
>
>The point is, Michelle, that the world will have another educated person
in
>its midst, and that enough is cause for rejoicing. We have no idea what

sort
>of person she is, and what she intends to do with her education, or with
>herself after she becomes educated; but I'm sure that whatever "Cathy"

does
>end up doing (assuming she isn't murdered in a drive by shooting, etc),
she
>will be successful at it because she has the guts and the determination to

>(to be cliched) reach out for that brass ring and do whatever it takes to
>get it.

Well, Stephen, I do respect your opinion. However, don't you think it's a
bit naive to assume that she will use all the money she gets out of this
"campaign" to get a good education? This could be a scam for all we know,
couldn't it? It's creative, alright, but I just have trouble believing
that this is a completely honest attempt at making money to finance her
education.

>> I know there are plenty of people out there who are having a harder time

>> putting themselves through college that she is, yet they have a bit too
much
>> self-respect to ask for donations on usenet. What's this world coming
to?

>Self-respect has nothing to do with it.

Didn't you agree with me that this Cathy-character was indeed begging for
money over the internet? I don't think asking completely strangers for
money (as well as sympathy) is something a self-respecting person would do.

>BTW What's the difference between begging for donations on Usenet, and
begging
>for some scholarship (i.e. United Negro College Fund)?
>The fact that "Cathy" is the first person to use Usenet?

Hrm. I thought a scholarship was given to an aspiring college student
because he or she actually proved him or herself to be a competent, capable
individual who would be putting the money to good use. We have no idea
what this girl intends to do with her money :p.

>I say she deserves to be an honourary Skin for the guts and determination
she
>has.

Erf. I disagree. Doesn't being a skinhead have to do with taking pride in
yourself and working hard to achieve your goals? Somehow, although I do
commend Cathy's guts and courage (if she is actually telling the truth), I
don't think asking for handouts from other people to pay for your own
schooling has much to do with being a skinhead.

Hellrazer

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96

>Good lord. I've never seen a hard-working young student actually *beg* for
>money over the internet. I think it's rather odd that this girl spams

>something about how it's so hard for her to pay for her education, then
>gives out her home address, expecting people she's never met in her life to
>actually give her money for god knows what when no one will get shit in
>return. That's rather self-centered, as well as unrealistic. I know there

>are plenty of people out there who are having a harder time putting
>themselves through college that she is, yet they have a bit too much
>self-respect to ask for donations on usenet. What's this world coming to?
>

>Michelle

I agree Michelle. Chances are it's just someone trying to get money, most
likely not even attending school. Anyway, I may not be the poorest person in
the world, but I don't have my education money handed to me either. I have to
"work", yes work! for my education to pay for my school, rent, food, shelter,
and interest on my loans. Of course, some people like the one in the above
paragraph is just plain lazy.

- Hellrazer
Hail Satan!

Stephen Martin

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96
Schroedinger Cat (sc...@panix.com) writes:

>>What's your top five? We need to know what to send you.
>

> 1) Guinness (stereotypical skinhead answer #1)
> 2) Newcastle Brown Ale
> 3) Anchor Steam
> 4) Boddington's
> 5) Woodpecker (if ciders count as beer)
>
> Just federal express these or any other fine brews to Katherine Giles c/o
> the University of Pennsylvania... :)

Speaking of Guinness, my "Career E(something I forget) Manager" who has been
somewhat permanently transfered to Ireland called me on the phone today. The
connection was quite good.

Let us know who much beer actually makes it to you. You know how those frat
house boys are.

James F. Dugan

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96
In article <4j77qn$8...@pipe2.nyc.pipeline.com>, Michelle Chen writes:

>On Mar 23, 1996 11:40:46 in article <Re: college girl>,
>'aj...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Stephen Martin)' wrote:
>
>>> That's rather self-centered, as well as unrealistic.
>>
>>isn't it?
>>
>>The point is, Michelle, that the world will have another educated person
>in
>>its midst, and that enough is cause for rejoicing. We have no idea what
>sort
>>of person she is, and what she intends to do with her education, or with

>>herself after she becomes educated; but I'm sure that whatever "Cathy"
>does
>>end up doing (assuming she isn't murdered in a drive by shooting, etc),
>she
>>will be successful at it because she has the guts and the determination
>
>>(to be cliched) reach out for that brass ring and do whatever it takes to

>>get it.
>
>Well, Stephen, I do respect your opinion. However, don't you think it's a

>bit naive to assume that she will use all the money she gets out of this
>"campaign" to get a good education? This could be a scam for all we know,

>couldn't it? It's creative, alright, but I just have trouble believing
>that this is a completely honest attempt at making money to finance her
>education.
>

>>> I know there are plenty of people out there who are having a harder
time

>>> putting themselves through college that she is, yet they have a bit too

>much
>>> self-respect to ask for donations on usenet. What's this world coming
>to?

This is a scam, plain and simple. The same as when crackheads come up and
ask you for money for pampers, or tampons, or specific "X" ammount 'cause
theyre "stranded" and need train/cab/dog sled fare to get home. Notice
that the address is in all caps, which is not possible. Furthermore, even
if this is the real deal, Texas Lutheran is a private college. Can't
afford it; go to a state school. Texas has excellent ones, and theyre dirt
cheap. I'm $50,00 in debt because I wan't an education and I'll be damned
if I'm going to give my money to some slacker with a sob story. Getting an
education isn't easy, but begging, and thats what that this is, isn't the
answer. Getting a job, working hard, applying for grants and scholarships
and taking out loans is.

Jim Dugan

_______________________________________
Welcome to the '90's. Knowledge is product.

skh...@ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu

Mar 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/29/96
In article <4insu2$3...@central.server.swt.edu>, CATHY MCBRIDE <MCBR...@TXLUTHERAN.EDU> writes:
>I am an enterprising young adult trying
>to work my way through college. Unfortunately
>for me I'm white and my parents are middle
>class. These facts in combination disqualify
>me for most scholarships regardless of the fact
>that I work hard and my grades are good.

By the way, only three percent of scholarships are minority based. Look it
up.

---Kali Holloway

Shannon Hammock

Mar 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/31/96
In <4jfco5$k...@news.cc.oberlin.edu> skh...@ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu
writes:

I don't think I qualify as a minority, but I am "white." And I found
quite a few scholarships for people of British (meaning English, Irish,
Scot, or Welsh) decent.

Skinhead Regards,
Shannon

Richard Collins

Apr 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/3/96
skh...@ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu wrote:
: In article <4insu2$3...@central.server.swt.edu>, CATHY MCBRIDE <MCBR...@TXLUTHERAN.EDU> writes:
: >I am an enterprising young adult trying
: >to work my way through college. Unfortunately
: >for me I'm white and my parents are middle
: >class. These facts in combination disqualify
: >me for most scholarships regardless of the fact
: >that I work hard and my grades are good.

: By the way, only three percent of scholarships are minority based. Look it
: up.

: ---Kali Holloway

Yeah I was gonna apply for this Left handed scholarship, I'm still trying
to figure out if the guy was seriuos !
--

-Richie-

" A black skinhead ? What do you do beat yourself up ? "
-Said to me by yet another clueless human.

Joellen Welch

Apr 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/4/96
Shannon Hammock (left...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: In <4jfco5$k...@news.cc.oberlin.edu> skh...@ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu
: >

: <MCBR...@TXLUTHERAN.EDU> writes:
: >>I am an enterprising young adult trying
: >>to work my way through college. Unfortunately
: >>for me I'm white and my parents are middle
: >>class. These facts in combination disqualify
: >>me for most scholarships regardless of the fact
: >>that I work hard and my grades are good.
: >
: >By the way, only three percent of scholarships are minority based.
: Look it
: >up.
: >
: > ---Kali
: Holloway

: I don't think I qualify as a minority, but I am "white." And I found

: quite a few scholarships for people of British (meaning English, Irish,
: Scot, or Welsh) decent.

Really? where did you find out abuot these? I don't think i'm coming
back next year due to funds, but a little assistance might do me well!

: Skinhead Regards,
: Shannon

--

___ _/ _/_/_/ _/_/_/ _/ _/ _/_/_/ _/_ _/
==)))) _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ \_ _/

Joellen Welch

Apr 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/4/96
Richard Collins (ric...@netcom.com) wrote:

: skh...@ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu wrote:
: : In article <4insu2$3...@central.server.swt.edu>, CATHY MCBRIDE <MCBR...@TXLUTHERAN.EDU> writes:
: : >I am an enterprising young adult trying
: : >to work my way through college. Unfortunately
: : >for me I'm white and my parents are middle
: : >class. These facts in combination disqualify
: : >me for most scholarships regardless of the fact
: : >that I work hard and my grades are good.

: : By the way, only three percent of scholarships are minority based. Look it
: : up.

: : ---Kali Holloway

: Yeah I was gonna apply for this Left handed scholarship, I'm still trying

: to figure out if the guy was seriuos !
: --

Left handed? Sounds good to me, you may as well try, and while you're
at it, where did you find out about that? :Left handed people are the
master race, you know...

Joellen -- the left-handed right-winger

: -Richie-

:
: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
: " A black skinhead ? What do you do beat yourself up ? "
: -Said to me by yet another clueless human.

Shannon Hammock

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
In <4k17tt$n...@chaos.dac.neu.edu> jow...@lynx.dac.neu.edu (Joellen

Welch) writes:

>: I don't think I qualify as a minority, but I am "white." And I found
>: quite a few scholarships for people of British (meaning English,
Irish,
>: Scot, or Welsh) decent.
>
>Really? where did you find out abuot these? I don't think i'm coming
>back next year due to funds, but a little assistance might do me well!

just go to the library and look in the scholarship books. And since
Richie brought it up, there are scholarships for lefthanded people.
Your school library should have books. You have to do a little research
but the scholarships are out there. there are definitely some
interesting ones. If you had any relatives who fought in the
Revolutionary war, etc.

Skinhead Regards,
Shannon

Michelle Chen

Apr 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/6/96
On Apr 04, 1996 19:30:26 in article <Re: college girl>,

'jow...@lynx.dac.neu.edu (Joellen Welch)' wrote:

>Left handed? Sounds good to me, you may as well try, and while you're
>at it, where did you find out about that? :Left handed people are the
>master race, you know...

Good lord. I had a left-handed poetry teacher once and he always used to
favor his left-handed students. Talk about unfair <pout>.

AudioWhore, M.D.

Apr 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/6/96

On 26 Mar 1996, Stephen Martin wrote:

> Let us know who much beer actually makes it to you. You know how those frat
> house boys are.

I don't think frat boys really drink good beer....

manda *8)
"People who do repetative work on keyboards
tend to have higly erogenous forearms and
shoulder cuffs."-- Microserfs by Douglas Coupland

Stephen Martin

Apr 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/8/96

"AudioWhore, M.D." (man...@cs.tufts.edu) writes:
> On 26 Mar 1996, Stephen Martin wrote:
>
>> Let us know who much beer actually makes it to you. You know how those frat
>> house boys are.
>
> I don't think frat boys really drink good beer....

No, but they will drink any beer (good or bad) that they can lay their hands
on, and if they were to learn about the beer shipments to you they might
attempt to "liberate" some of it. :-)

A free beer always tastes better, don't you think?

Joellen Welch

Apr 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/9/96
4B-100000@allegro>:
AudioWhore, M.D. (man...@cs.tufts.edu) wrote:

: On 26 Mar 1996, Stephen Martin wrote:

: > Let us know who much beer actually makes it to you. You know how those frat
: > house boys are.

: I don't think frat boys really drink good beer....

Unless you *really* like Miller Light! No wonder thay can drink so
many! i bet one Guinness would put 'em under the table.

Yap, i can out drink a frat boy, unless they use funnels!

: manda *8)

: -----------------------------------------
: "People who do repetative work on keyboards
: tend to have higly erogenous forearms and
: shoulder cuffs."-- Microserfs by Douglas Coupland

AudioWhore, M.D.

Apr 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/10/96
On 8 Apr 1996, Stephen Martin wrote:

> A free beer always tastes better, don't you think?

Words to live by....

AudioWhore, M.D.

Apr 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/16/96

On 9 Apr 1996, Joellen Welch wrote:

> : I don't think frat boys really drink good beer....
>

> Unless you *really* like Miller Light! No wonder thay can drink so
> many! i bet one Guinness would put 'em under the table.

Natural Lite even... YUCK... I think the big thing now is Mad Dog
beer...and I know this because I was at a frat.. *hangs head in shame*
But I was working sound and getting paid to smoke pot.. and drink the
Yeuglings I had stashed in my bag... :)

> Yap, i can out drink a frat boy, unless they use funnels!

Unfortunately, I can't make that claim... even though I've been drinking
with Jen for over 3 years now... and she's got that wicked Irish
tolerance. When we were in Austin, she made a kewt lil' blue haired
skinboy puke.

Elizabeth Marie Richardson

Apr 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/16/96
>tolerance. When we were in Austin, she made a kewt lil' blue haired
>skinboy puke.

blue haired skinboy? weird.
--
elizabeth
BSSC

DEBBIE LEE

Apr 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/17/96
In article <4l0d6b$8...@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu>, e...@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu (Elizabeth Marie Richardson) writes:
>>tolerance. When we were in Austin, she made a kewt lil' blue haired
>>skinboy puke.
>

>blue haired skinboy? weird.

Oh weird, eh???
At least the dude isn't trying to be like everyone else.

Debbie Lee

The sky was all violet...
--- Courtney Love

Monkey see Monkey do
I would rather be dead than cool
--- Kurt Cobain

noah1

Apr 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/17/96
> where is the picture

AudioWhore, M.D.

Apr 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/17/96

On 16 Apr 1996, Elizabeth Marie Richardson wrote:

> blue haired skinboy? weird.
> --
> elizabeth
> BSSC

*grin* You're right... he was a little weird... But then this was also
Austin, TX, where things are definitely a little weird.

manda *8)
me? trolling? never... ;)

Joellen Welch

Apr 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/18/96
DEBBIE LEE (ray...@tigger.stcloud.msus.edu) wrote:

: In article <4l0d6b$8...@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu>, e...@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu (Elizabeth Marie Richardson) writes:
: >>tolerance. When we were in Austin, she made a kewt lil' blue haired
: >>skinboy puke.
: >
: >
: >blue haired skinboy? weird.
: Oh weird, eh???
: At least the dude isn't trying to be like everyone else.

Well, I'm not trying to be like anyone else, either... what are you
trying to say? Is that supposed to be some lame attempt at a dis?