interesting stuff i got to say that isnt really interesting

djw11

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
i found a really sweet ass song on napster -heaven is a halfpipe by opm. it
kicks ass
oh yeah and my local shop just gave me free black magic grip for no reason.
and i got an element featherlight (reese forbes ivy league) and it kicks
zeros ass.
oh and i ollied some decks
and now my little brother just bought a really sweet ass board from some
kid who doesnt skate but is spoiled enough to get whatever he wants. it has
thunder trucks, bfs bearings (which im gonna stick in my board) and a really
bad shop blank deck that im gonna replace with my "old" zero.
also i can do a really long manual and nose manual.

yo im not bragging, but i just have to tell somebody. oh well

anybody else have some stuff they want to say?

Brian Jackson

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
That song is ok, I'm sort of bored with it now but its pretty cool when
you first hear it, sort of cheezy (or steezy?).
--
Brian Jackson
bri...@gci.net

Ryan Aubuchon

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00
free grip i guess thats a start.... i get free boards man..

"Brian Jackson" <bri...@gci.net> wrote in message

djw11

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00
well then

Ryan Aubuchon <raub...@home.com> wrote in message

Mr. Heath Kirchart

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00
me too ryan, now we have something in common.

"you can't kill an idea, just 'cause it's raining" -charlatans uk
"was the guy good looking?." -rivers

Ryan Aubuchon

Aug 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/14/00
thats nice