Best Tricks At Hubba?

Horton67

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

From where I stand these are the five greatest feats accomplished at Hubba
Hideout.

1.Eric Koston-Nollie Crooked-Grind
2.Josh Kalis-Switch b/s Tailslide
3.Jaime Thomas-Nosegrind 180 out
4.Matt Field-Kickflip 5-0
5.Chad Muska-Noseblunt Slide

Agree? Disagree?

Mike

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

what do u do? sit there all day and watch everyone skate?

--
IRC: Gyrate on DALnet
ICQ: Gyrate #1486543

Aaron James Goulding

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

On 17 Mar 1998, Horton67 wrote:

> From where I stand these are the five greatest feats accomplished at Hubba
> Hideout.
>
> 1.Eric Koston-Nollie Crooked-Grind
> 2.Josh Kalis-Switch b/s Tailslide
> 3.Jaime Thomas-Nosegrind 180 out
> 4.Matt Field-Kickflip 5-0
> 5.Chad Muska-Noseblunt Slide
>
> Agree? Disagree?

I've seen lots of people do kickflip 5-0s at Hubba. Jerry Hsu,
some english guy in his 411 wheels, etc...
I think that the noseslide 360 out Dave Mayhew did at Hubba was
crazy.

Maciej Matthew Matyjas

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

Excerpts from netnews.alt.skate-board: 17-Mar-98 Best Tricks At Hubba?
by Hort...@aol.com

> From where I stand these are the five greatest feats accomplished at Hubba
> Hideout.
>
> 1.Eric Koston-Nollie Crooked-Grind
> 2.Josh Kalis-Switch b/s Tailslide
> 3.Jaime Thomas-Nosegrind 180 out
> 4.Matt Field-Kickflip 5-0
> 5.Chad Muska-Noseblunt Slide
>
> Agree? Disagree?

Burnquist-frontside blunt, I guess thr noseblunt slide is better,
but I thought I'd contribute.

.maciej

Gustaf Lewenhaupt

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

Horton67 wrote:

> From where I stand these are the five greatest feats accomplished at Hubba
> Hideout.
>
> 1.Eric Koston-Nollie Crooked-Grind
> 2.Josh Kalis-Switch b/s Tailslide
> 3.Jaime Thomas-Nosegrind 180 out
> 4.Matt Field-Kickflip 5-0
> 5.Chad Muska-Noseblunt Slide
>
> Agree? Disagree?
Koston-NOLLIE NOSEBLUNTSLIDE BITCH

TYFFING

jason dexter graham

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

jamie thomas?! what are you stupid?
dills-nollie 180 switch bs 5-0
pat duffy-kickflip ns
carl shipman-fs bluntslide
jeremy wray-fakie bs tailslide

"you better give your soul to the lord.
cause the rest of your sorry ass is mine"

-the undertaker

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, Aaron James Goulding wrote:

> On 17 Mar 1998, Horton67 wrote:
>
> > From where I stand these are the five greatest feats accomplished at Hubba
> > Hideout.
> >
> > 1.Eric Koston-Nollie Crooked-Grind
> > 2.Josh Kalis-Switch b/s Tailslide
> > 3.Jaime Thomas-Nosegrind 180 out
> > 4.Matt Field-Kickflip 5-0
> > 5.Chad Muska-Noseblunt Slide
> >
> > Agree? Disagree?

Pestilence

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98
to Horton67

Horton67 wrote:

> From where I stand these are the five greatest feats accomplished at Hubba
> Hideout.
>
> 1.Eric Koston-Nollie Crooked-Grind
> 2.Josh Kalis-Switch b/s Tailslide
> 3.Jaime Thomas-Nosegrind 180 out
> 4.Matt Field-Kickflip 5-0
> 5.Chad Muska-Noseblunt Slide
>
> Agree? Disagree?

Gershon Mosely, switch smith grind (I know, they're out...)
Chet Thomas, kickflip noseslide
Brian Anderson, frontside bluntslide
Justin Bokma, nollie frontside lipslide
Me, kickflip backside lipslide

those are some more good ones

garrett

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

Jerry Su kickflip bs 5-0, that is all there is to be said, maybe not
Matt Mumford fs shuvit 50-50

garrett

The Cloudt Family

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

Horton67 wrote:

> From where I stand these are the five greatest feats accomplished at Hubba
> Hideout.
>
> 1.Eric Koston-Nollie Crooked-Grind
> 2.Josh Kalis-Switch b/s Tailslide
> 3.Jaime Thomas-Nosegrind 180 out
> 4.Matt Field-Kickflip 5-0
> 5.Chad Muska-Noseblunt Slide
>
> Agree? Disagree?

Greg Hunt did a noseblunt in like 93'
Scratch Jaime Thomas and put in Marcus McBride with the Heelflip 50-50

Ryan Aubuchon

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

shit i've seen koston nollie bs heelflip down hubba.. and a blunt/noseblunt
is better than any nosegrind.

Gustaf Lewenhaupt wrote in message <350EDB...@ihh.hj.se>...

>Horton67 wrote:
>>
>> From where I stand these are the five greatest feats accomplished at
Hubba
>> Hideout.
>>
>> 1.Eric Koston-Nollie Crooked-Grind
>> 2.Josh Kalis-Switch b/s Tailslide
>> 3.Jaime Thomas-Nosegrind 180 out
>> 4.Matt Field-Kickflip 5-0
>> 5.Chad Muska-Noseblunt Slide
>>
>> Agree? Disagree?

>Koston-NOLLIE NOSEBLUNTSLIDE BITCH
>
>TYFFING

Mike

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

smith grinds are "out?" why's that?

Pestilence wrote:

> Horton67 wrote:
>
> > From where I stand these are the five greatest feats accomplished at Hubba
> > Hideout.
> >
> > 1.Eric Koston-Nollie Crooked-Grind
> > 2.Josh Kalis-Switch b/s Tailslide
> > 3.Jaime Thomas-Nosegrind 180 out
> > 4.Matt Field-Kickflip 5-0
> > 5.Chad Muska-Noseblunt Slide
> >
> > Agree? Disagree?
>

> Gershon Mosely, switch smith grind (I know, they're out...)
> Chet Thomas, kickflip noseslide
> Brian Anderson, frontside bluntslide
> Justin Bokma, nollie frontside lipslide
> Me, kickflip backside lipslide
>
> those are some more good ones

Chantal

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

who the fuck are you?

Chantal

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

Horton67 wrote:

> From where I stand these are the five greatest feats accomplished at Hubba
> Hideout.
>
> 1.Eric Koston-Nollie Crooked-Grind
> 2.Josh Kalis-Switch b/s Tailslide
> 3.Jaime Thomas-Nosegrind 180 out
> 4.Matt Field-Kickflip 5-0
> 5.Chad Muska-Noseblunt Slide
>
> Agree? Disagree?

6. Lennie Kirk-Switch backside 5-0

Nate

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

What about all the stuff Lavar Mcbride does in Trilogy and RMvsDS?
Switch nosegrind 180??? Switch Half-Cab K-grind???

> > 1.Eric Koston-Nollie Crooked-Grind
> > 2.Josh Kalis-Switch b/s Tailslide
> > 3.Jaime Thomas-Nosegrind 180 out
> > 4.Matt Field-Kickflip 5-0
> > 5.Chad Muska-Noseblunt Slide

Leo Chiao

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

I'd have to add, Marcus McBride heelflip backside 50-50 and Jason
Dill-Nollie 180 to switch backside 50-50. I remember steve olsen did a
180 nosegrind 360 out in tentacles of destruction.

max

--
Leo Chiao
************************************

Mike

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

yeah, and guess what! my friend owns the actual skateboard he (steve
olsen) did that trick with.

Gecko26108

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

wheres hubba located

jason dexter graham

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

crack whores?

Horton67

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

>what do u do? sit there all day and watch everyone skate?

Funny you should say something like that, when you post more bullshit on this
newsgroup then anybody else. Do you sit there all day and type on your
computer? I can't wait to hear your snappy response about how you'd skate me
into the ground. Hooray for you. How much gratification can you get out of
trying to rip on people all day? Does that make you feel better about your life
spent typing away on your keyboard? Grow up.

Mike

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

yeah, i sit here all day. i dont even really skate. i pick on everyone
cuz it makes me feel big and strong. im being sarcastic by the way.
no, i dont want to grow up. what fun is there in that?

garrett

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

Mike wrote:

> yeah, and guess what! my friend owns the actual skateboard he (steve
> olsen) did that trick with.

"oh my god"

garrett

Mike

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

yeah, i know youre jealous.

Pestilence

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98
to Cha...@www.ponyexpress.net

Chantal wrote:

> who the fuck are you?
>
> > > Me, kickflip backside lipslide
> > >
> > > those are some more good ones
> >

> > --
> > IRC: Gyrate on DALnet
> > ICQ: Gyrate #1486543
> > AIM: Gyrate666

I am Pestilence
Scourge of worlds
Taker of lives
Master of destruction

Who the fuck are you?

Pestilence

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98
to leoc...@earthlink.net

Leo Chiao wrote:

> I'd have to add, Marcus McBride heelflip backside 50-50 and Jason
> Dill-Nollie 180 to switch backside 50-50. I remember steve olsen did a
> 180 nosegrind 360 out in tentacles of destruction.

Oh shit, I forgot about that!180 switch five-0 out shove-it out both ways
Backside 180 switch five-0
Backside 180 switch five-0, switch frontside 180 out!

He is the fuckin man

Simpleton

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

Pestilence wrote:

> Horton67 wrote:
>
> > From where I stand these are the five greatest feats accomplished at Hubba
> > Hideout.
> >
> > 1.Eric Koston-Nollie Crooked-Grind
> > 2.Josh Kalis-Switch b/s Tailslide
> > 3.Jaime Thomas-Nosegrind 180 out
> > 4.Matt Field-Kickflip 5-0
> > 5.Chad Muska-Noseblunt Slide

All of that has been done before....look at any old plan b video and
you'll see. All skating is right now is skating going bigger and lesss
technical.

Chad K. Scoville

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

you lists are faded when you hear this.

bryce kanights has the footage.

tom penny rode up fs and fs flipped fakie bs nosegrind. that's on the
low dun.

peace,

CKS

Pestilence

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98
to Chad K. Scoville

Chad K. Scoville wrote:

Holy shit!

Aaron James Goulding

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

IN what video was this? This sounds like BS to me.

Matthew Koudys

Jeffrey Moynihan

Mar 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/25/98

: Horton67 wrote:
: >
: > From where I stand these are the five greatest feats accomplished at Hubba
: > Hideout.
: >
: > 1.Eric Koston-Nollie Crooked-Grind
: > 2.Josh Kalis-Switch b/s Tailslide
: > 3.Jaime Thomas-Nosegrind 180 out
: > 4.Matt Field-Kickflip 5-0
: > 5.Chad Muska-Noseblunt Slide
: >
: > Agree? Disagree?

i'd add fred gall's switch backside 180 nosegrind (switch backside 180 to
regular backside 5-0) if only because he did it in 94...that and his
switch crooked grind (same day). i think he was the first to do that
there, also.