Ray Gordon vs. The Magnificent Seven (1 of 4)

Iown...@hotmail.com

Sep 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/18/98
The Magnificent Seven

1

My name is Ray Gordon. I’m a mercenary, a soldier of
fortune, a hired gun, a bounty hunter, only I don’t fight
wars or catch crooks. My work is .. shall we say .. a
little more specialized. People pay me to stalk, terror-
ize, torture, rape and sometimes .. yes .. even snuff
beautiful young starlet cunts. In other words, I’m a pussy
hunter, a cunt commando, if you will. I love my work, and I ask no
questions. Someone wants me to stalk, rape and snuff
some stuck-up starlet cunt, that’s their business. As
long as they pay the bills and the veal is fresh, that’s all
I care about.
That’s why I don’t bat an eyelash when the limo
pulls up to Divers Bar & Grill, my favorite hangout,
and some chink in a suit and tie steps out. I’d gotten
a page an hour before, made the call, and arranged
the meeting. When the chink walks in the door, I can tell
he’s a spook. He spots me right away and gestures at
me with his finger. I smirk, get up, and follow him out
the door.
The limo door opens and the chink slides in. I
scan the area for trouble, see nothing, and follow
suit. A fat, smelly, chink in a sweaty uniform is
sprawled out along the back seat. He is eating an
ice cream sundae, and strawberry sauce is smeared
over his mouth like bad lipstick, making him look a
little queer. The chink in the suit gives me another
finger wag, and I decide to commit myself by taking
a seat. As soon as I’m completely inside, the chink
slams the door behind me, and the limo speeds off.
“You were recommended to me,” the fat chink
in the uniform lisps. “My people tell me you ..do
things for people .. for a price.”
“Your people were right,” I counter. “The price
depends on the job. High profile, high overhead.
I don’t take any jobs where I can’t come away clean.
That kind of security takes money. I’m a pro .. the
best in the business .. and I only work with pros.”
“I assure you, Mr. Gordon,” the chink in the suit
finally speaks, only it’s more like a sneer. “We are
professional ... thoroughly professional. You, on
the other hand, don’t appear to be any more than
a beer-swilling ... how do you Americans say it ..?
loser ...”
“Appearances can be deceiving, Charlie,” I
return his gaze with some ice of my own. “Per-
haps you’d like to pull over and see how much of
a loser I am.”
“That won’t be necessary, Mr. Gordon,” the fat
chink in the uniform interrupts. “My sources
are impeccable. They tell me you’re the man we
need for this operation, and that .. as they say ..
is that.”
The chink in the suit turns away from me and
stares out the tinted windows.
“So, tell me about this operation ..?” I turn
to the fat chink. “Just who the fuck are you guys?
Vietnamese? Korean?”
“Chinese,” the fat man doesn’t look pleased.
“I am General Chow-Fat of the People’s Repub-
lic of China. This man is an agent of my govern-
ment’s intelligence organization. We call him
Dragoncock.”
“Cute ...” I almost laugh.
“I assure you, Mr. Gordon,” the general was trying
to sound threatening. “Mr. Dragoncock is any-
thing but cute.”
“So what do you want with me?’ I ask, tiring
of the game. “You obviously want me to bag some
cunt for you, so why don’t we just cut to the chase.”
The general smiles and hands me an envelope.
There’s a photo inside, a photo that almost makes
my jaw hit the floor. Almost ...
“That’s the US Women’s Gymnastics team,”
I try not to sound apprehensive.
“I believe your press has dubbed them the
Magnificent Seven,” Chow Fat licks his lips
as he speaks. “They are due to appear at the
Olympic Games in Atlanta in two days. We
believe they will defeat our glorious team.
They cannot be allowed to do so. Am I making
myself clear?”
“You want me to nab these cunts so they
don’t show up your slanty-eyed gook girls
at the big Games,” I laugh. “That’s a new
low, even for me.”
“You won’t do the job, then?” Chow Fat
seemed puzzled. “I was told you ...”
“I didn’t say that, Fat Man,” I cut him off.
“Perhaps, Mr. Gordon knows when a job is
beyond his abilities,” Dragoncock spoke softly.
“There ain’t no cunt bagging job beyond my
abilities, Snailcock,” I glared at him. “I’m just
trying to figure out the angle here. So, you
guys need to win. I can respect that. So why
not just snip their brake cables or something.
Why do you need me? I’m a cunt hunter; I
don’t fix sporting events. The mob takes care
of that kind of shit.”
“Just eliminating the girls is not enough,
Mr. Gordon,” Chow Fat lisped. “They are an
affront to our way of life. They are admired
as capitalistic idols while our girls cower in
their shadow. Death is not .. suitable. It is
not enough. They must be shamed, broken,
defiled, rendered inhuman. They must have
every bit of their dignity stripped away before
the world’s eyes. They will be the butt of
every bathroom joke in the world. They will
be so shamed, they will wish to die. Our ideals
will prevail, and our girls will be the darlings
of the world ...”
“I’m beginning to get the picture,” I cut
him off. “This isn’t about just winning the
Olympics. This runs deeper, more political.”
“It is not political, Mr. Gordon,” Chow Fat
wheezed. “It is a matter of survival. Since
the accursed Russians and their allies have
fallen, we are the last bastion of Truth in the
world. We will not be denied our glory
by seven young teenage cunts, as you call
them.” He paused. “So will you take the job?”
I paused. I had to hand it to Fatty. He knew
how to pitch. I could just see myself choke
fucking one of the little cunts, jamming my
cock down her throat, and making her bend
to my iron will. He had me interested, and
he knew it.
“This is some serious shit,” I spoke after
another moment. “I’ll need some men for
this ...”
“Your fabled Zero Squad,” Fatty winked
at me.
“That’s right,” I nodded, impressed that
he had obviously done his homework.. “I get
one million; my first lieutenant Killjoy gets
a half mil; each man gets a quarter.”
“And how many men will you need?” Fatty
didn’t even bat an eyelash when he heard my
price.
“At least 25 if you want the job done right.”
“25?” Dragoncock exclaimed.
“You can pay me, or let Snaildick here
handle it,” I smirked. “Although I guess
you already considered that option, which
is why I’m sitting here.” I paused. “That’s
my offer. I don’t dicker. You have three
more seconds to consider it.”
“You will have your money,” Fatty
didn’t even drop a beat. “But, you will
be accompanied by Dragoncock in order
that we may keep track of our investment.”
From the tone of his voice, I knew this
was non-negotiable, a necessary evil, if you
will. I thought of the money and the tight
teenage pussies that awaited me. “Okay,
you’ve got a deal.” Like I said, I enjoy my
work.

2

“You ain’t serious, man ..?!” Killjoy, my second-
in-command and the closest thing I have to a friend,
was obviously pissed off. “We’ve gotta drag along
some sorry-ass chink with us? This little op is gonna
be tough enough without some gook gumming up the
works. You call ‘em back and tell ‘em ‘no.’ Tell
‘em Killjoy says ‘fuck you, you slanty-eyed cock-
suckers.’ ”
“Are you done?” I didn’t have time for this. We
needed to assemble a team, do recon, and storm their
practice center in the less than 48. “I can do this
shit without you, you know. Deemo’s just waiting
to move into your spot, you know ...”
“That greasy little Spic?!” Killjoy tried to sound
like he wasn’t threatened. “You wouldn’t put him
in charge of raping a nursery school.”
“I would if he didn’t give me shit,” I snapped
back. “Now are we gonna do this or what?”
“Aw, you know I was just busting your balls,
Nick,” Killjoy protested.
“Here’s our options,” I said as I took out the
personnel folder and handed him the roster. “We
need 25 men, and they have to be fucking hard-
core. These young cunts are tough. They’re
athletes, at the peak of physical and mental
conditioning. This won’t be like boffing some spoiled
Hollywood fucktoy like Alicia Silverstone. These
girls will fight us ... they’ll test us every step of the
way. We need guys with no souls, real ghouls, Ted
Bundys with hard-ons.”
“The Monroe brothers,” Killjoy pointed to the
roster slot for Bill and William Monroe. They were
KKK skinheads with ten-inch cocks. “Their pals,
too, Snake and Stinger, we used them on the Winona
Ryder job. They made that kike cunt puke up her own
pancreas they fucked her so hard. They’d be perfect
for the black cunt,” he pointed to Dominique Dawe’s smiling
photo.
I nodded, glad that Killjoy had decided to start doing
what he does best, analyzing the rape situation for maximum
physical and mental carnage. It occurred to me that a mid-
dle-class nigger cunt like Dominique Dawes had probably
never come face to face with a swarm of rabid white suprema-
cists. It would keep her psychologically off-balance, and
thus vulnerable to utter subjugation. Such analysis was
exactly why Killjoy was my right-hand man. Without him,
I’d be just another stone-cold psychopath with a hard-on
for the world.
“What else?” I pumped his limitless reserve of psycho-
logical terrorism.
“Get in those gangsta’ hoods from Compton ... what
are their names again?”
“You mean Satan’s Posse?” I nodded my head again,
beginning to see where he was going with this.
“The other cunts like Shannon Miller and Jaycie Phelps are lily-
white suburban cunts. The sheer presence of a nigger with
a footlong dick wagging in their faces will keep them
paralyzed with terror. Especially for that little cunt, Dominique
Moceanu We should gangbang her with the Posse, give ‘em carte
blanche.”
“What about Razorman?” I asked. “I’d like to see him get
in there somehow.”
“Let him take some guys and handle these two cunts,”
Killjoy pointed to Amanda Borden and Jaycie Phelps “I’m sure he
can come up with a little mayhem and devastation on his own.
He’s gifted that way.”
“That leaves Shannon Miller and Kerri Strug,” I observed, as I
mulled over the blank spots next to their names on my legal
pad.
“You let me take some guys and we’ll take care of Kerri,”
Killjoy smirked. “We’ll bang that little body of hers until
all that’s left is a dried-up puddle of teenage fuck juice.”
“Okay, then, I’ll take Shannon,” I relished the thought.
Of all the cunts, I thought she might just be the sweetest.
She had grown up in the last few years, and even though I
love a prepubescent fucktoy as much as the next guy, there’s
something about an older teen like Shannon that really gets
me hard. Maybe it’s because I know that they know all the
twisted shit that can happen when they’re under a man’s will.
The young cunts just take it because they have no compre-
hension what’s coming next. The older bitches, though,
they know. You can see it in their eyes, that blank cold
dread, that stark, catatonic horror.
“May I suggest forcing her to suck and fuck some stal-
lion cock,” Killjoy was always thinking. “Having grown
up in Oklahoma and being around such animals her whole
life, it’s a pretty sure bet she’s seen a big horse dick and
fantasized about what it would feel like blowing it and
shoving it in her tight, teenage twat. All country girls do.
That’s why forcing them to encounter such a beast is so
psychologically devastating. You are making them live
out their most depraved fantasy, and you are showing
them that you know what lurks in the darkest corners
of their slutty little brains. Stripped of this last vestige
of self-respect, they submit rather readily.”
I fixed on the image on Shannon Miller struggling to
deep-throat a huge, stallion prick as I berated her. “Sounds
like a plan,” I agreed with my second-in-command. Like
I said, as far as sexual terror goes, he’s the best in the busi-
ness.
“That still leaves the slanty-eyed cunt, Amy Chow,” Kill-
joy was looking over the notes.
“General Chow told me to leave her for Dragoncock,”
I answered. “It seems he wants to teach her little Chinese-
American ass a thing or two about the superiority of
a true Chinaman.”
“Do you think he can handle it?” Killjoy asked. “I
mean, he might be a top-notch intelligence guy, maybe
even a real bad-ass, but sexual terrorism is another story.
A lot of guys just don’t have the stomach for it. If he doesn’t
master that little chinky cunt body and soul, she could
prove to be a problem. That’s where rebellion starts, one
cunt who’s not in as deep as the rest ...”
“Chow assures me his man is up to the task,” I inter-
rupted Killjoy. He had a good point, but we really didn’t
have any alternative. We were stuck with Dragoncock
on this mission, and dwelling on it would only divert
our attention from the task at hand. “He supposedly
headed up the Chink’s sexual terrorism unit. Chow says
he has a lot of experience breaking student political
dissidents. I guess he’s a master of accu-rape, using
needles to torture his victim’s to mind-blowing orgasms.”
“Sounds like a lot of mumbo jumbo crap to me,” Kill-
joy brooded. “It might work on them gooks, but these
cunts are pure American, born and bred. They’re gonna
be tough cunts to crack ...”
“Listen,” I cut him off. “We’re stuck with him, okay.
What we need to do now is assemble the team and get to
work. We’ve gotta make this thing happen before the
women’s gymnastics starts, and that’s less than two days
away now. Do you have the blueprints for their training
facility?”
Killjoy nodded and produced the plans. He’d already
drawn up an attack plan, but it still needed to be combed
for any possible contingencies. It was gonna be a long
night. Sometimes, my job sucks.

3

“Shit!” Amanda Borden cursed at the top of her lungs
as she lost her grip on the uneven bars and took a hard
fall on the floor below. Even with the mats, it hurt like
a bitch. It was the fourth time in a row she’d fucked up
the compulsory maneuver. Things were not looking
good for her or the team for that matter. The gymnastics
program started the next day, and the team was practically
falling apart. The girls were missing routine moves left
and right. Even Shannon had taken a few headers off
the balance beam, and that bitch rarely missed her marks.
Yes, things were not looking good for the Magnifi-
cent 7. Not good at all. Amanda scanned the rest of
the facility and saw the other girls in various stages of
self-destruction. Kerri Strug was trying a difficult vault
over and over again, taking a spill each time she hit
the floor ... not a bobble mind you, but flat on her face.
She needed some coaching, but Bela was too busy flit-
ting around Dominique Moceanu, his little pet, leaving Kerri
to deal with her problems herself.
Dominique Moceanu was kneeling on the ground after
taking a tumble on her floor exercise. Bela was rub-
bing her shoulders and hissing encouragement in her ear.
Shannon was still on the beam, stretching her legs apart
as far as they could go as she did a hand stand. Dominique
Dawes , Amy Chow and Jaycie Phelps were sitting on the benches
sipping water from their squirt bottles. Everyone looked
dazed and somewhat lethargic. As team captain, Amanda
knew it was her job to do something, she just didn’t know
what. Maybe something would happen, something to snap
them all out of the doldrums.

BettorO...@aol.com

Jun 10, 2015, 12:37:15 AM6/10/15
A warning to ANYONE who reads this thread and lends credibility to its author:

I, Ray Gordon, did NOT author the above essay. I am currently drafting litigation in which I will rebut any claim that I did. Google is immune from lawsuit over this (or so it thinks) so do not take its existence in their archive as anything other than them being immune from suit.

Are YOU immune from a lawsuit?

Ray Gordon (the REAL one)
http://www.toosmarttofail.com

p.s. -- one of my original accusers of pedophilia, Derek "Odious" Trunk, is currently serving 75 months in prison for child porn trafficking. By believing postings like this, you are making yourself a pawn for some of society's worst offenders.

Here's a link to the press release surrounding Trunk's arrest. The complaint is sick: Trunk viewed a video of a 7 y/o girl being raped and tortured. Derek Trunk had strong ties to the #pua community, and was celebrated as an insider by those who now like to pretend the past doesn't exist:

http://www.ice.gov/news/releases/san-diego-man-sentenced-20-years-possession-child-pornography

Child Exploitation

02/08/2012

San Diego man sentenced to 20 years for possession of child pornography
..

ICE arrests 3 other area defendants on unrelated child pornography charges

SAN DIEGO - A registered sex offender has been sentenced to 20 years in federal prison for possession of child pornography following an investigation by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI).

Jerry Louis Tintsman, 69, of San Diego, was sentenced Monday in federal court by U.S. District Court Judge Roger T. Benitez. At the hearing, Judge Benitez told Tintsman, "This is one of the longest sentences I have ever imposed, and you sir, are deserving of it."

Tintsman has been in federal custody since his arrest by HSI special agents October 18, 2010. Following his arrest, special agents executed a federal search warrant on Tintsman's home computer where more than 600 images of child pornography were discovered. He pleaded guilty to federal child pornography charges in December 2010.

Tintsman was previously convicted of felony charges for lewd acts involving two girls under age 14 and was listed on the California Megan's Law registered sex offender database at the time of his arrest.

"This sentence should serve as a warning to those who seek to victimize and rob young children of their innocence," said Derek Benner, special agent in charge for HSI San Diego. "HSI will continue to aggressively hunt down child predators who use the Internet to prey on vulnerable children. We will ensure this type of criminal activity is pursued and child predators are held accountable for their despicable behavior."

According to the court documents, Tintsman engaged in an online chat with an undercover HSI special agent whom he thought was the mother of a seven-year-old daughter. During the chat, Tintsman revealed he had a sexual interest in children five and older and told the undercover agent he wanted to engage in sexual conduct with the fictitious seven-year-old daughter. He then told the undercover agent he had dated the mother of his two prior victims.

Tintsman's sentencing comes less than a week after federal agents from the HSI cybercrimes unit in San Diego arrested three San Diego-area men on federal child pornography charges as part of an ongoing sex predator investigation. All three were taken into custody for possession of child pornography and will be prosecuted in federal court.

The individuals arrested are:
*James Achenbach, 52, of National City;
*Derek Trunk, 34, of San Diego; and
*Kenneth Cox, 68, of Escondido.

These investigations are part of HSI's Operation Predator, a nationwide initiative to identify, investigate and arrest those who sexually exploit children, and the Department of Justice's Project Safe Childhood, which marshals federal, state and local resources to locate, apprehend and prosecute individuals who exploit children via the Internet.

As part of Operation Predator, HSI encourages the public to report suspected child predators and any suspicious activity through its toll-free hotline at 1-866-347-2423. This hotline is staffed around the clock by investigators. Suspected child sexual exploitation or missing children may be reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, an Operation Predator partner, at 1-800-843-5678 or http://www.cybertipline.com.

Through Project Safe Childhood, the Department of Justice is seeking to combat the growing epidemic of child sexual exploitation and abuse. For more information about Project Safe Childhood, please visit www.projectsafechildhood