'The Heckler's veto' (also: Barrett v. Rosenthal: The Court's shaky factual bkgrnd)

1 view

tgas...@earthlink.net

Nov 21, 2006, 3:29:18 PM11/21/06
"THE HECKLER'S VETO"

ALSO: BARRETT v. ROSENTHAL: THE COURT'S SHAKY FACTUAL BACKGROUND.

"Quackbusters" Barrett and Polevoy are IGNORING obvious quackery.

I pointed out their health fraud - correctly identified Barrett as a
quack (by his own definition)...

...and Barrett "forgot" to explicitly name an "originator" - me.

See below.

On a related note...

THE CALIFORNIA SUPREME COURT LEGALIZED CHILD ABUSE BY MDs...

The bizarre LONDON decision (1988?) involved a lie of omission.

MDs still ignore screams of agony in American medicine's grisly most
frequent surgical behavior toward males for which there is still no
medical indication.

Americans senselessly pay MDs an estimated $400 million per year for
the mass torture which sometimes costs lives.

Ending the mass torture would save America the $400 million per year
and PRESERVE the torture as a CHOICE American males could make for
themselves.

See below.

MARK PROBERT <markp...@lumbercartel.com> offered a summary of
Barrett v Rosenthal:

> >The Supreme Court of the State of California has spoken:
> >
> >Republishers of defamatory material are immune from suit.
> >
> >http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/opinions/documents/S122953.DOC
> >

> >The original publisher of such material is NOT immune:
> >
> >Plaintiffs are free under section 230 to pursue the originator of a
> >defamatory Internet publication. Any further expansion of liability
> >must await Congressional action.

PETER BOWDITCH REPLIED...

> Great news! Now I can freely say that Ilena is a crackhead and a whore
> so incompetent that she couldn't make a living hawking the dot in San
> Diego even when the fleet was in port.
>
> I can say this because I read it on the Internet.
>
> Isn't free speech grand?

OPEN LETTER

Peter Bowditch
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au

Peter,

I don't like the idea that people can republish potentially defamatory
statements with impunity either.

But I like that option better that allowing censors free reign to
censor the internet by threatening "users" and their ISPs with
defamation lawsuits.

As the California Supreme Court wrote in Barrett v. Rosenthal:

"[E]ven when a defamation claim is 'clearly nonmeritorious,' the threat
of liability 'ultimately chills the free exercise of expression.'
(Baker v. Los Angeles Herald Examiner (1986) 42 Cal.3d 254, 268; see
also Time, Inc. v. Hill (1967) 385 U.S. 374, 389.)"

Columbia University Censor/Prof. Aaron Fox tried to censor me with a
defamation claim. Before Aaron ran and censored himself/removed his
own posts from view - he lied to my ISP (Teleport) - and my ISP folded
- terminated my internet service - censored me.

What really amazed me: Teleport terminated my service even after
admitting that I had done none of the things that had been alleged.
Teleport terminated my service after it was determined that someone
(Aaron Fox?) had made it look like I had posted to a New York listserve
and had ignored requests that I stop posting. I had done no such
thing. A $20 per month subscriber was not worth defending.

See Teleport's understandable dishonesty...
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/a18f28af2af29423

Barrett v. Rosenthal will help would-be censors think twice before
attempting to censor the internet with defamation lawsuit threats.

Barrett v. Rosenthal will help ISPs like Teleport can now grow spines -
instead of blithely caving-in to would-be censors.

Incidentally, my recollection is that my current ISP - Earthlink -
bought Teleport.

I think Earthlink filed an amicus brief in support of Ilena Rosenthal's
efforts against Polevoy, the last Barrett et al. plaintiff.

I am pleased.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA
to...@chiromotion.com

PS Peter, you publicly called Ilena a "crackhead" and a "whore."

If Ilena sues you, invoking Barrett v. Rosenthal may entail actually
PROVING that you read it somewhere else.

Speaking of which...

Who is the originator of what you wrote about Ilena? Where is it on
the internet?

Assuming you aren't the originator - and assuming it isn't true (or
course it isn't) - I guess Ilena can sue you to find the originator.

Also, aren't you in Australia?

If Ilena were to sue you (and your ISP) for defamation in Australia,
Australian courts might not go with Barrett v. Rosenthal - though I
would hope they would.

BTW, there was so much mud slung at Ilena over the years, it wouldn't
surprise me that you could find an originator of most any lie you might
dream up about her.

Speaking of lies...

There was a HUGE lie told when...

THE CALIFORNIA SUPREME COURT LEGALIZED CHILD ABUSE BY MDs...

The decision (LONDON, 1988) involved a lie of omission by NO
CIRC-affiliated attorneys who "forgot" to tell the California Supreme
Court that MDs were "informing" parents with phony "babies can't feel
pain" neurology.

MDs STILL "perform" the mass child abuse - "earning" an estimated $400
million dollars per year as infants scream and writhe and bleed.

Ignoring infants as they scream their protests as their penises are
ripped and sliced is really the ultimate in First Amendment protection
denial.

Billions of dollars' worth of infant screams ago when I exposed
American medicine's phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology, I called
for an immediate end to the obvious mass child abuse (there are still
no medical indications).

I also called for a religious exemption from the child abuse statutes
for the ancient Jewish ritual that leaves most of the foreskin on the
penis...

See Babies, Bowditch, Probert, Polevoy - and Dragonsgirl...
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/56962b0728c4f55f

MDs "PERFORM" OTHER OBVIOUS FELONIES AND LIE TO COVER-UP...

See 'Skeptic' Peter Bowditch and 'nice' violent men in white coats
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/78410968631714ad

The obvious felonies "performed" by MDs constitute OBVIOUS MASS
QUACKERY BY MDs...

Which brings me to...
THE SHAKY FACTUAL BACKGROUND IN BARRETT V. ROSENTHAL...

The California Supreme Court wrote:

"FACTUAL...BACKGROUND...Plaintiffs, Dr. Stephen J. Barrett and Dr.
Timothy Polevoy, operated Web sites devoted to exposing health
frauds..."
http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/opinions/documents/S122953.PDF

This fact is shaky because Barrett and Polevoy actively IGNORED the
most obvious health frauds.

WORSE - look what happened when I took Barrett to task for actively
ignoring mass quackery by MDs thereby in effect PROMOTING mass quackery
by MDs...

In filing his lawsuit against Ilena Rosenthal, Barrett quoted the title
of my post - "'Quackbuster' Barrett is a quack - by his own definition"
- but didn't sue me as the originator (at least I was not named)...

Barrett et al. wrote to the Alameda County Superior Court:

>>39. On October 9, 2000, Defendant Ilena Rosenthal posted a message to
misc.health.alternative headed "Re: 'Quackbuster' Barrett *is* a quack
- by
his own definition." The message referred to Drs. Barrett and Polevoy
as
quacks.<<
http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/bolensuit.html

Maybe the California Supreme Court justices did not read the original
complaint - or they did not know how to find my post?

Or maybe the justices IGNORED my post because it exposed the obvious MD
lie that NO CIRC attorneys "forgot" to tell them about in LONDON?

I don't care - I just want the obvious mass child abuse by MDs to stop.

In regard to the OBs' birth-canal-closing behavior, I usually always
mention The Four OB Lies.

For the Four OB Lies (they are whoppers)...

See Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

Alternate URL:

Maybe California Supreme Court justices will see this post and
instantly stop the mass child abuse by MDs that they hopefully
unwittingly perpetuated.

Anything is possible.

"THE HECKLER'S VETO"

The California Supreme Court referred to spurious threat of a
defamation lawsuit as "the heckler's veto."

"The volume and rangeof Internet communications make the 'heckler's
veto' a real threat...The United States Supreme Court has cautioned
against reading the [Communications Decency Act] to confer such a broad
power of censorship on those offended by Internet speech..."

The Court noted in effect that "the heckler's veto" works even when a
defamation claim is "clearly nonmeritorious."

As I quoted the Court above:

"[E]ven when a defamation claim is 'clearly nonmeritorious,' the threat
of liability 'ultimately chills the free exercise of expression.'
(Baker v. Los Angeles Herald Examiner (1986) 42 Cal.3d 254, 268; see
also Time, Inc. v. Hill (1967) 385 U.S. 374, 389.)"

Peter Bowditch has been engaged in "clearly nonmeritorious" "heckling"
- pretending he is interested in helping me - as he does quite the
opposite...

For years, Peter has been indirectly characterizing me as mentally ill.

Google "Todd Gastaldo" and up comes Peter's "heckling."

I've previously written about Peter's "heckling"...

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/78410968631714ad

Peter Bowditch says of his "FULL CANVAS JACKET AWARD" website
("Noteworthy Unhinged Lunatic Rants"):

"Todd Gastaldo...inspired this site..."
http://www.ratbags.com/ranters/howe010515.htm

Peter Bowditch named his award "The Toddy" (after me) - but he
eventually renamed it the Full Canvas Jacket Award after I kept asking
to show me where
I am wrong...

Peter Bowditch now writes:

"I don't have any real problem with the issues that interest Dr
Gastaldo, and I don't doubt his sincerity in trying to right what he
sees to be a wrong (or several wrongs). It's just that he has a
somewhat unique
compositional style which may detract from the message he is trying to
convey."
http://www.ratbags.com/ranters/gastaldo000218.htm

Peter Bowditch in effect says he doesn't have a problem with sometimes
fatal OB felonies against children - as he pretends that calling me
and/or my
message "lunatic" will help me convey my message that these OB felonies

should end immediately.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/78410968631714ad

THIS JUST IN...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.seduction.fast/msg/53903e2c0efde5ab

UPDATE: LAYWER SAYS DOCTOR MAY APPEAL INTERNET LIBEL RULING
11/20/06 6:55 PST
SAN FRANCISCO (BCN)

A lawyer for a Canadian doctor said today his client is considering a
U.S.
Supreme Court appeal of a California high court ruling barring his
libel
lawsuit against an activist who posted another person's comment on the
Internet.

Christopher Grell, an Oakland attorney representing physician Terry
Polevoy,
said no decision has been made on whether to seek U.S. Supreme Court
review,
but said, "We're looking at that right now....
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.seduction.fast/msg/53903e2c0efde5ab

ILENA ROSENTHAL CLARIFIES...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.seduction.fast/msg/ad4a3a3eff35fa23
Wanted to clarify the subject of this thread.

Barrett lost all appeals to me ...

Terry Polevoy, who may appeal to the Supreme Court of the US ... was
caught donning the disguise of a woman to harass me and others in this
SLAPP suit.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Polevoy.htm

Grell ... who also sued me although I had never even mentioned his
name and he was virtually chastized in open court for doing so, is
part of a team of Rag-tag Posse Members who regularly smear their
critics on the internet ... often hiding behind aliases such as "Vera
Teasadale" or "Marla Maples."

Dormammu wrote:
> http://www.alligator.org/pt2/061121ap1.php

> Note that Bolen wrote the original piece but Rosenthal was sued for
> redistribution. Presumably that does not let Bolen himself off the hook
> for libel? I am not a lawyer.

TIM BOLEN REPLIED...

http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.email/msg/1b1ab598e5fb263c

Group:

It's hard to tell what will happen next - the case is so old (over five

years). But, I stand behind what I said about Polevoy, and so does
the woman he stalked.. He is one of life's total filthbags. When I
think he might show up, in one of his diguises, at a health event I
insist on having armed security, and we circulate a picture of Polevoy.

We have the local police standing by to take him.

Polevoy will owe Rosenthal about 200k US in attorney fees. and, she is
eager to go get it.

You can read about Polevoy at:
http://www.quackpotwatch.org/opinionpieces/stalkerpolevoy.htm

Very pleased in California...

Tim Bolen
http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.email/msg/1b1ab598e5fb263c

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS...

I hope Dr. Polevoy does not waste money on a lawsuit against Bolen.

I hope he instead spends the time and money on stopping the mass
quackery by his fellow MDs that he has been studiously
ignoring/perpetuating.

Dr. Polevoy engaged in psychological violence against me (and my
profession) and in doing so perpetuated mass sexual assault by his
fellow MDs.

See again: Babies, Bowditch, Probert, Polevoy - and Dragonsgirl...
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/56962b0728c4f55f

Like "Quackbuster" Barrett, Dr. Polevoy IGNORES health fraud - the most
obvious health fraud.

The California Supreme Court's factual background was shaky in Barrett
v. Rosenthal.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA
to...@chiromotion.com

This Open Letter to PETER BOWDITCH will be archived for global access
in the Google usenet archive. Search http://groups.google.com for
"'The Heckler's veto' (also: Barrett v. Rosenthal: The Court's shaky
factual bkgrnd)"

Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"

Nov 21, 2006, 3:36:56 PM11/21/06
So what happens when the original defamation is anonymous and the source
can't be identified, or it's in another country?

ISPs know who their users are, but many others who are protected here do
not.

<tgas...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

ZFORCE

Nov 21, 2006, 6:07:39 PM11/21/06
/
"Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"" <R...@cybersheet.com> wrote in message

> So what happens when the original defamation is anonymous and the source
> can't be identified, or it's in another country?
>
> ISPs know who their users are, but many others who are protected here do
> not.

Tell him what you said on 9/11.

Morely Dotes

Nov 21, 2006, 10:02:02 PM11/21/06
"Ray Gordon, creator of the \"pivot\"" <R...@cybersheet.com> wrote in

> So what happens when the original defamation is anonymous and the source
> can't be identified, or it's in another country?

Welcome to reality. If it's important enough, you'll find the original
defamer.

--
Tired of spam in your mailbox? Come to http://www.spamblocked.com
If it were easy to dispose of useless [things], the politicians KNOW

Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"

Nov 22, 2006, 12:08:03 AM11/22/06
>> So what happens when the original defamation is anonymous and the source
>> can't be identified, or it's in another country?
>
> Welcome to reality. If it's important enough, you'll find the original
> defamer.

The point is that this is not always possible, plus the original defamer
isn't doing the damage relative to what the ISP is doing.

--
Money is not "game."
Looks are not "game."

A seduction guru who teaches you that looks, money or status is game is not
teaching you "game," but how to be an AFC. He uses his students' money to
get women and laughs that "AFCs pay my rent."

kingpi...@lumbercartel.ca

Nov 22, 2006, 12:10:30 AM11/22/06
Morely Dotes wrote:
> "Ray Gordon, creator of the \"pivot\"" <R...@cybersheet.com> wrote in
>
> > So what happens when the original defamation is anonymous and the source
> > can't be identified, or it's in another country?
>
> Welcome to reality. If it's important enough, you'll find the original
> defamer.

You neglected to welcome them to NANAE as well. Oh well, I'm sure
they'll figure it out.

Odious

Nov 22, 2006, 1:04:53 AM11/22/06

>>> So what happens when the original defamation is anonymous and the source
>>> can't be identified, or it's in another country?
>>
>> Welcome to reality. If it's important enough, you'll find the original
>> defamer.
>
> The point is that this is not always possible, plus the original defamer
> isn't doing the damage relative to what the ISP is doing.

Gordo if you were genuinely defamed, you would have no problem pursuing
legal action against an ISP and getting them to reveal the person's
information to the courts. However you've never been able to demonstrate
any legitimacy to your claims of defamation. You try to sue anybody who
criticizes you or mocks you, as if the standard for defamation is simply,
statements that make you angry.

What you want is for the IS to hand over any information they have, so you
can use that to threaten and harass your critics into silence. ISPs won't
give up information to you because you are not the victim of any crimes.
You are a delusional paranoid idiot who can not stand the fact that people
are allowed to make fun of you and criticize you.

Message has been deleted

Yup..It's me...

Nov 22, 2006, 9:20:28 AM11/22/06

>The point is that this is not always possible, plus the original defamer
>isn't doing the damage relative to what the ISP is doing.

But how is it damage? I call grp-ie a child molester..

Here are his own words *I* saved in *MY* records going
back decades, and includes ALL posts on said U/ net group.

Gordon Roy Parker posted these words.. U know the headers:

>] As for being her Number One Fan, I claimed that title during our
>] blowout over Bela. What's not to love about a 13 year-old with
>] the intensity of Madonna? Couldn't help it.

grp-ie speaks of his love for a 13 yr old..gymnast..

who he feels fit this role. Read this post he made..

>]] ....Many legal secretaries were
>]] once gymnasts, dominatrixes, strippers, dancers, Hooter Girls,
>]] and other female sexual performers.

13 year old "..sexual performers..

What does he "..wish.." on children under 10? :

>>I am going to clear the record on a few things here:

>>1. I DID wish death on Michelle's daughter Cierra. I did so in an
>>attempt to snap her back to reality after she had used others' defamation
>>of me as leverage to get me to want her. Why did I "hurt" her? I DID
>>NOT TALK TO HER. That's correct: my crime with Michelle was not falling
>>back in love with her after she had fallen in love with me for four
>>months, IMing me constantly, E-mailing me constantly, BEGGING me to love
>>her the way I "loved" "Dominique" (these two are in quotes because I
>>neither loved her nor necessarily knew her).

Let's not forget this...

>> > These young cunts are tough

or this.....

>] and that is why she has my unconditional love, and why she
>] always will, whether she loves me enough to want to marry me,
>] whether she hates me enough to want to kill me, or both.

Let's move on: How about grp-ie's view on women:

>>Look at the way women treat "losers" and you will see
>>why they wind up beaten, murdered, raped, robbed, disrespected, and
>>oppressed. It is because women DESERVE it. The ones who harmed me
>>should thank their lucky stars that I didn't react like a primate and
>>just dump them six feet underground. Unfortunately, premeditated murder
>>would ruin this ethical thing I have going for me, although on a primal
>>level it is quite appealing.

He feels they "..wind up beaten, murdered, raped, robbed, disrespected,
and oppressed.." "..It is because women DESERVE it" and he finds it's
"..appealing.." to him. More "..wishes.."..if it were legal.." ??????

Let's move on again.. grp-ie's view on family and those not involved..:

Let's not forget this little gem...

>> <----Stop Cursing? FUCK YOU. FUCK GYMNAST WHORES TOO. They
>>know DAMN well what goes on and what harmed me and they LAUGH at it.
>>May they all do a GOMEZ on vault and have the ambulance do a GRIVICH on
>>the way to the hospital if they are going to laugh at my career road
>>blocks, sexual road blocks that they CLAIM to disapprove of...except
>>when they need a job, so then it's okay to show a little ass, as long as
>>the boss doesn't try to touch that ass. FUCK THEM. They're moral
>>GARBAGE! They know it too; that's why they can't stand hearing it; if
>>it weren't true they wouldn't care. They're good for ONE THING and ONE
>>THING only, and they know that too. If they want me to be nice to them,
>>let them undo a few years of damage and apologize for THEIR attitudes.
>>They bring this shit on themselves with their arrogance. Spoiled BRATS.

>> You think my suing Dave and Dominique is a joke? Keep laughing.
>>Please. I'd love it if you did. You want to be Dave's lawyer? Go right
>>ahead. You punks think this is playtime; you're in for an awfully rude
>>shock. I gave fair warning. Dave(and Dominique through Dave) said "Go
>>for it." I will. I'll go for every last ounce of gold that resides in
>>both their scumbag pockets.

>> See, I was being a NICE GUY about this before. I decided not to
>>be NICE anymore. I get really FUCKING PISSED OFFwhen people mock my
>>pain, enough to where I start focusing my energy on THEIR pain. Lissa's
>>pain. The pain of watching her mother die the same death my secretarial
>>career died. Yes, that death. I know what it's like to watch something
>>you love die. Watching my father die right in front of my eyes at age
>>12 wasn't as painful as watching women get sexually harassed by their
>>bosses, but that was nothing compared to the pain of seeing women mock
>>the issue, like it were okay, like they couldn't have the courage to do
>>the right thing.

>> Lissa, watch your mom fade away and think of mycareer, and then
>>think of the fact that I can revive my career. Noone will be able to
>>revive your mom. No one. She's DYING, and she's DYING slowly. Does she
>>even remember your name anymore? I don't think so.....you think Dave's
>>such a nice guy? I don't. Hedoes that page for you, Missy, Dominique,
>>and all those wonderful girls who worship him. You think he's going to
>>get away with it? He's not. If you want to see God's punishment for your
>>treatment of me, watch it in your mom.

In closing, his excuse blaming his mommie:

>>>The "baseball bat" remark was made by my mom in response to a gymnastics
>>>groupie who harassed half of the national team, with help from several chat
>>>hosts and gymnastics coaches and hackers. "

and...9/11 quotes:

>>"There was no significant loss of life in those towers. Not
>>a one."
>> - Gordon Roy Parker (aka Ray Gordon), September 11, 2001

>>"This attack happened in my HOMETOWN, a hometown I do not
>>live in or work in because of illegal behavior. I hope those
>>who swiped my ability to live there enjoy the message they got from GOD
>>today.........."
>> - Gordon Roy Parker (aka Ray Gordon), September 11, 2001

>>"In that building existed little more than a bunch of companies
>>which hire "office whores" and the like. I have no sympathy for
>>employment discriminators, and if someone had to die in this attack, I
>>couldn't think of a better group of people for the terrorists to pick."
>> - Gordon Roy Parker (aka Ray Gordon), September 11, 2001

>>"Now you know what it's like to see your horrors mocked the way mine
>>have been. That's not mental illness, that's a political message,
>>apparently delivered quite brilliantly."
>> - Gordon Roy Parker (aka Ray Gordon), September 11, 2001

>>"There was no significant loss of life in those towers. Their own
>>evil is what prevented me from being among the dead, and which added the
>>"Unknown Office Whore" to their numbers because god forbid some loser
>>executive would have to hire a man.Those corporations could have hired
>>me, put me to work in that building, let me live in NYC, and experience
>>all of the fun that's going on up there now."
>> - Gordon Roy Parker (aka Ray Gordon), September 11

Yup. Parker is one kick ass G-U-R-U-?

I decided not to call grp-ie over the holiday, but will next week.

JJTj

Mark Probert

Nov 22, 2006, 9:32:47 AM11/22/06

WRT to you comments on free speech, we are in agreement.

Ilena Rose

Nov 22, 2006, 9:53:34 AM11/22/06
Thanks Todd for posting this.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/BarrettVsRosenthal.htm

Interesting enough, the author of the comments on this case being
posted here by Mark S Probert, a member of my 3 losing plaintiffs
"Rag-tag Posse" ...

are those of a former attorney, disbarred by the Supreme Court of New
York for egregious behavior.

A staunch supporter of the 3 plaintiffs, he was caught donning the
disguise of "Marla" to attempt to infiltrate my support group for
women harmed by breast implants.

Under various disguises, he has harassed and attempted to smear my
good name on the internet.

Such as the ways of the "quackbusters."

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/PropagandistProbert.html

Mark Ferguson

Nov 22, 2006, 11:19:14 AM11/22/06
On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 08:53:34 -0600, Ilena Rose <B...@mundo.com> wrote:

>Thanks Todd for posting this.

The sad thing for you Ilena is that you are connected with Bolen. He
has shown himself to be an idiot on so many ocassions that I pretty
much delete anything from him, threads he starts, followups to his
posts. All of these are deleted unread.

Why on earth would you repeat anything that twit had to say?

--
Mark Ferguson
whew.com Site Map

bar0

Nov 22, 2006, 11:23:54 AM11/22/06

"Mark Ferguson" <washingto...@whew.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 08:53:34 -0600, Ilena Rose <B...@mundo.com> wrote:
>
> >Thanks Todd for posting this.
>
> The sad thing for you Ilena is that you are connected with Bolen. He
> has shown himself to be an idiot on so many ocassions that I pretty
> much delete anything from him, threads he starts, followups to his
> posts. All of these are deleted unread.
> Snipped

Mark, I can't believe you KF anyone, because I find your responses in almost
any thread, wether [kook]-ey or not.

I at least have an 'excuse' since I am using a sorry newsreader that doesn't
have a real KF facility . :)

An Old Friend

Nov 22, 2006, 1:31:42 PM11/22/06
In article <11642028...@sp6iad.superfeed.net>, Tedd...@splat.net
wrote:

> Didn't you tell us that anyone could be traced on the Internet? I do
> remember all that braying you were doing about being able to track any
> message, anonymous or not. Are you now admitting that you were wrong?

It appears he was admitting to deliberately lying, at the very least.
And he was lying in an attempt to intimidate, harass and annoy. And
since he claims that he never intended for his birth name to ever be
revealed on Usenet, this also means that he intended to do so
anonymously.

In fact, he claims that I am both known AND anonymous at the same time.
He claims to know exactly who I am, yet he also is trying to say that
I'm anonymous. Either he knows who I am and has decided to do absolutely
NOTHING about it except threaten and whine online. Or he doesn't know
who I am and was deliberately lying when he claimed to know who I am and
claimed I was "lucky" not to be in jail.

To this day, he has still not revealed the public police case
identification number that he would have been given had he reported any
alleged illegal activities on my part. This utter lack of ability to
reveal something that is public record would likely be considered by a
judge and jury to be evidence that the police investigation ever took
place.

If U don't know me by now...

Nov 22, 2006, 2:20:03 PM11/22/06

>To this day, he has still not revealed the public police case
>identification number that he would have been given had he reported any
>alleged illegal activities on my part. This utter lack of ability to
>reveal something that is public record would likely be considered by a
>judge and jury to be evidence that the police investigation ever took
>place.

Can't you assholes understand...???...grp-ie is impotent. A judge said so.

He can *NOT* back up his herpes infested cakehole. Hasn't for 7+ yrs.

EVERYTHING he spews is just what he made up 2 fit 'ray-world'..

Folks (who live in reality) know what it takes to deal with REALITY,
and they either live..or live with it. Parker just re-lives it..

..his failures, his posting history, his family failures..

..then ...his own failures, and they are legion..

LOOK how I have faced grp-ie over the years.. WHY is he so afraid..?

He knows the truth..and he knows others have more proof then I do..

But I hope this week brings him "..happy.."

Cause I'm turning it up a notch...very soon...

JJTj

tgas...@earthlink.net

Nov 24, 2006, 7:11:08 AM11/24/06

Mark,

Thanks for reading.

If you see error in any of my comments, please point it out.

If not, please join me in working to end any and all of the bizarre
crimes of MD-obstetricians.

REMEMBER: MD-obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30% and
KEEPING birth canals closed when babies get stuck...

And MD-obstetrician experts have been LYING to cover-up.

For the Four OB Lies (they are whoppers)...

See Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

Alternate URL:

UNNECESSARY SPINAL MANIPULATION...

With birth canals senselessly closed the "extra" up to 30%...

MD-obstetricians are pulling on babies' spines with hands, forceps and
vacuums...

Sometimes MD-obstetricians pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of
tiny
spinal cords.

Some babies die - some babies get paralyzed - most babies "only" have
their
spines gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal senselessly
closed
the "extra" up to 30%.

UNNECESSARY EPISIOTOMIES/UNNECESSARY C-SECTIONS...

With birth canals senselessly closed the "extra" up to 30%...

MD-obstetricians surgically/fraudulently infer they are doing/have done
everything possible to open birth canals - even as they keep birth
canals
closed the "extra" up to 30%.

NOTE: I am not saying here that compelling midwives and
MD-obstetricians to
allow birth canals to open the "extra" up to 30% will prevent all
c-sections, episiotomies and forceps use...

It's just that midwives and MD-obstetricians have no business closing
birth
canals the "extra" up to 30%.

Nor do midwives and MD-obstetricians have any business KEEPING birth
canals
closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck. (See OB Lie #4 in
"Dents
in babies' skulls," URL above.)

UNNECESSARY BABY ASPHYXIATION/UNNECESSARY BABY BLOOD ROBBERY...

MD-obstetricians are also temporarily aspxhyiating babies, forcing them
breathe with their lungs before they are ready - and in the process
robbing
them of up to 50% of their blood volume.

The euphemism for this obvious medical crime is "immediate cord
clamping."

Retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley MB ChB FACOG says the baby
asphyxiation/baby blood robbery is happening to EVERY CESAREAN BABY -
and in
most "cord blood banking" births...

See Dr. Morley's website: www.cordclamp.com.

See also "Dents in babies' skulls," URL above.

PREVENTION...

It is easy to avoid the bizarre obstetric behaviors discussed above.

A. Use side-lying, hands-and-knees, kneeling (against the raised back
of
the bed for example), standing delivery positions, etc. Note: Nearly
EVERY
delivery position but the two most common ones allow the birth canal to
open
the "extra" up to 30%.

WARNING #1: Some MD-obstetricians and midwives will let you "try"
"alternative" delivery positions but will - unwittingly - cause you to
close
your birth canal the "extra" up to 30% for the actual delivery (i.e.,
they
will move you back to semisitting or dorsal when your baby is about to
come
out).

WARNING #2: When/if you point out to midwives or MD-obstetricians that
they
have been closing birth canals up to 30% all their careers, they don't
like
it - some lie to cover-up - so you may want to confidentially report to
law
enforcement as I have been doing - see below.)

B. To avoid the senseless baby asphyxiation and senseless baby blood
robbery, tell the midwife or MD-obstetrician not to clamp the umbilical
cord
until your baby is pink and breathing and not in need of resuscitation.
If
there are problems at birth, it makes NO sense to amputate the baby's
natural resuscitation/transfusion device (mom and the umbilical cord).
Medical authorities still haven't answered my question as to why baby
AND
mother can't be rolled across the room if baby needs additional
resuscitation/transfusion above and beyond what mom and the umbilical
cord
provide.)

BACK TO THE MASS VAGINA SLICING BY MDs...

IT'S OBVIOUS SEXUAL ASSAULT, as in: "unnecessary internal
examination or touching your sexual organs in an unprofessional,
unwarranted
and inappropriate manner"...

The National Center for Victims of Crime says:

"In most jurisdictions, the term sexual assault has replaced the term
rape
in the state statutes...Some examples of sexual assault include...A
doctor,
nurse, or other health care professional giving you an unnecessary
internal
examination or touching your sexual organs in an unprofessional,
unwarranted
and inappropriate manner..."
http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx?dbName=DocumentViewer&DocumentID=32369

SEXUAL ASSAULTS BY MDs ("ROUTINE EPISIOTOMIES") ARE DRIVING WOMEN BACK
INTO HOSPITALS AFTER BIRTH...

According to NIH research (Shiono et al.), mass vagina slicing/routine
episiotomy is known to increase severe perineal
tears by 50X, and,

"The most common diagnosis for hospitalization among all women is
trauma to
perineum due to childbirth."
http://www.ahcpr.gov/data/hcup /factbk3/factbk3.htm

MEDICARE IS PAYING TO ***FURTHER*** TRAIN MDs IN THESE CRIMINAL CAM
BEHAVIORS

The March 3, 2005 USA Today front page indicated that
recently graduated medical students in obstetric residencies are
receiving
from Medicare $35,000 to $50,000 per year.

Hospitals get from Medicare a total of $11 billion annually to train
100,000
residents - roughly $110,000 per year per resident.

MD EXPERTS ARE ENGAGING IN FRAUD AND DECEPTION

RELEVANT AMA PRINCIPLES OF MEDICAL ETHICS....

"[AMA physician[s] shall...strive to expose those physicians...who
engage in
fraud or deception."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...seek changes in those requirements which
are
contrary to the best interests of the patient."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...make relevant information available to
patients,
colleagues, and the public..."
http://www.psych.org/psych_pra ct/ethics/ethics_opinions53101.cfm

I SAY AGAIN (to Mark any others reading)...

If you see error in any of my comments, please point it out.

If not, please join me in working to end any and all of the bizarre
crimes of MD-obstetricians.

Message has been deleted

Ilena Rose

Nov 24, 2006, 10:45:14 AM11/24/06
Thanks Todd for posting this.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

tgas...@earthlink.net

Dec 1, 2006, 12:07:04 PM12/1/06
ARE BREAST IMPLANTS A FORM OF "SPEED SEDUCTION"?

See below.

ILENA ROSENTHAL wrote:

CHADWICK STONE ASKED:

> Does your "awareness group" study the logical conflicts inherent in
> pumping one's tits full of silicone (or whatever ballooning agent is
> used) in a politically correct world where such women might pretend to
> be offended when someone looks at their pumped up tits? Does it discuss
> the low self esteem that leads women to shove bags into their chest so
> that they have something to look at, enabling them to be able to pretend
> to be offended when someone does?
>
> Just wonderin'

<snip>

TODD D. GASTALDO, DC REMARKS:

Ilena says on her website:

"We are dedicated to raising awareness to the true and serious risks of
breast implants and other silicone products..."
http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/

I saw no info about the risk of women offending males by pretending to
be offended.when males look at the artificially enhanced breasts.

Women have this right - just like men have the right to naturally
expand their pectoral region with weightlifting and pretend to be
offended - or not - when women look.

Of course, there is discrete looking vs. gawking. Most people - male
or female - are justifiably offended by gawking. They are not
pretending. They are truly offended.

I am glad that Ilena is focusing on "the true and serious risks of
breast implants and other silicone products."

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA
to...@chiromotion.com

PS PEOPLE OFFENDED BY TRUTH

I wrote about them at the URL for the original post this thread:

'The Heckler's veto' (also: Barrett v. Rosenthal: The Court's shaky
factual bkgrnd)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.seduction.fast/msg/d25edd9405684253

My thanks (again) to Ilena Rosenthal for standing up to "Quackbuster"
Barrett et al.

As a consequence of Ilena's courage, the California Supreme Court has
ruled that people offended by truth - people who pretend that truth is
falsehood by threatening a defamation lawsuit - no longer have the
censorship power they once had - at least not in California.

"SEDUCTION"

Teddy (?) indicated that my "Heckler's veto" thread wasn't relevant to
alt.seduction.fast - that it wasn't relevant to seduction, as in,

"Please don't crosspost this to alt.seduction.fast. This group is
about
seduction, not healthcare. We already have a troll that thinks this is
legal newsgroup, so we don't need another one pushing a healthcare
agenda.
Our interest is in the field of seduction and some of us would like to
keep
it that way." [No longer in the Google usenet archive.]

I disagree with Teddy.

The term "seduction" applies to MANY areas of life - not just sex.

According to the alt.seduction.fast FAQ:

"Speed Seduction makes no determination as to the specific goals of a
given relationship that an individual may choose to have. It may be
sexual or not. It may be long term or short term. It might be
mutually fulfilling or one sided. These are decisions made by the
individual, and not determined by the material."
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/alt-sex/seduction/fast/official-faq/

The term "SPEED seduction" also appears to apply to "virtually EVERY
Area of Your LIfe" - not just sex.

Speed Seduction® Creator Ross Jeffries urges people to,

"...Spend 7 Amazing, Life-Transforming Days In Gorgeous Hawaii With
Ross Jeffries (Speed Seduction® Creator)...Teaching You...To Turn
Virtually EVERY [emphasis added] Area Of Your Life Into Your
Triumphant, Personal Playground...Here's Your Chance To Find Out And
Use What REALLY [original emphasis] Works When It Comes To Changing
Yourself And MOVING OTHERS [emphasis added]..."
https://www.ordercourse.com/seduction/seminars_speed.asp?id=1002964260&AffID=SED&email=

BACK TO TEDDY (?)

He wrote: "This group [alt.seduction.fast] is about seduction, not
healthcare."

As I indicated in my original post this thread: "Healthcare" has been
so seductive - with false science and that the lie that babies can't
feel pain for lack of myelin - that MDs are still ripping and slicing
American infant penises en masse - criminally "earning" an estimated
$400 million per year as infants scream and writhe and bleed.

When I called for an end to the obvious mass child abuse by MDs - and

called for a religious exemption from the child abuse statutes for the

ancient Jewish ritual that leaves most of the foreskin in the penis -
American MDs engaged in FURTHER lying/seduction - and the California
Supreme Court in Barrett v. Rosenthal either ignored this
lying/seduction by MDs - or didn't see it...

See again: 'The Heckler's veto' (also: Barrett v. Rosenthal: The

Court's shaky factual bkgrnd)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.seduction.fast/msg/d25edd9405684253

THE SEXUAL END OF SPEED SEDUCTION®

Some relevant quotes...

"[W]hat if you could toss 'dating out the window completely, and over a
cup of coffee, get the women you truly wanted(not the ones you've had
to settle for) so hot and bothered that, they not only made first move,
but quite literally begged you to make love?"
http://www.seduction.com/products/RJ187.asp#buy

"[I'll]...teach...you how to direct your language to get women hot &
horny..."
http://www.seduction.com/

"I'll show you how to turn simple, stress free and CHEAP coffee
meetings into beautiful wild sex!"
http://www.seduction.com/

"[T]ake that woman who has always just wanted to be your buddy, and, in
a few short weeks, turn her into your squirming, willing sex-slave..."
http://www.seduction.com/products/RJ187.asp#buy

"...Three different ways of getting her fast despite a boyfriend or
husband!"
http://www.seduction.com/products/RJ187.asp#buy

"[Spammers have put forth the baseless claim that] Speed Seduction is
not effective if the women know about it...All evidence
points to the contrary...women who know about Speed Seduction are
more strongly effected by it [sic]. There is no need to hide the fact
you use
SS when seducing a woman. The skill set is very appealing and
intriguing
to most women. The idea of a man who can listen to her, understand
her
emotional needs, and then fulfill them is something most women dream
about."
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/alt-sex/seduction/fast/official-faq/

"Is this disrespectful of women?...No..absolutely not! I love, love,
LOVE women. Women, when properly
communicated with, can be the delights of the universe. It is not
disrespectful to give a woman an opportunity to discover that she
doesn't
need the outdated courting rituals of the modern world in order to feel
that wonderful sense of attraction and connection with a man."
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/alt-sex/seduction/fast/official-faq/

ARE BREAST IMPLANTS A FORM OF "SPEED SEDUCTION"?

I think breast implants are a form of "speed seduction" - sometimes -
perhaps often.

I had always thought of breast implants as being NECESSARY for
self-esteem following breast removal or UNNECESSARY breast
augmentations that boyfriends/husbands/male-dominated culture try to
subtly or not-so-subtly coerce into place, surgically of course.

I've been unfairly emphasizing that males are to blame. Males too are
affected by culture.

Whatever motivates females, some (many?) females surgically augment
their breasts in an attempt to communicate with males sexually.

It's a form of dishonesty - not unlike males attempting to augment
their social skills via Speed Seduction to better communicate sexually
with females.

IS SPEED SEDUCTION DISHONEST?

YES, BUT...

>From the FAQ:

[QUESTION] "I saw Ross' page and he talks about doing things without
her knowing
about it! That contradicts what you say about the dishonesty!"*

[ANSWER] "When you tell a joke, do you explain that it is supposed to
make someone
laugh because of the way you structured the punchline? When you flirt
do
you tell the other person you are flirting with them and how you are
hoping they'll react? NO, the underlying structure of the
communication
is a given. Well Speed Seduction is no different. A seducer may not
explain every nuance of the tonaily [sic] and linguistic structure, but
that
is not dishonest. It is no different than any other form of
communiation
in that sense."
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/alt-sex/seduction/fast/official-faq/

"OUTDATED COURTING RITUALS OF THE MODERN WORLD"?

A male using Speed Seduction is reportedly (see above) offering a woman
"an opportunity to discover that she doesn't need the outdated courting
rituals of the modern world..."
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/alt-sex/seduction/fast/official-faq/

What if "the modern world" and its "courting rituals" are a house of
cards based on fraudulent ancient religious power?

See Freke and Gandy's THE LAUGHING JESUS [2004].

What if the best evidence of persistence into the modern world of
fraudulent ancient religious power is MDs being allowed to rip and
slice infant penises en masse and lie to cover-up?

See again: 'The Heckler's veto' (also: Barrett v. Rosenthal: The

Court's shaky factual bkgrnd)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.seduction.fast/msg/d25edd9405684253

What if this obvious mass child abuse by MDs is the reason MDs are
being allowed to close birth canals up to 30% and rob babies of up to
50% of their blood volume - and lie to cover-up?

For the Four OB Lies (they are whoppers)...

See Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

Alternate URL:

To Speed Seducers (and slow ones) - both male and female - if a
pregnancy occurs and goes to term - I hope you will offer the baby the
"extra" up to 30% in the birth canal and the "extra" up to 50% of blood
volume.

I hope you will also consider not letting the MD rip and slice your
baby's penis.

In regard to this latter MD crime: REMEMBER: Stopping the infant
screams/mass child abuse by MDs not only instantly saves America an
estimated $400 million per year - it PRESERVES the surgery as a CHOICE
that American males can make for themselves in adulthood.

Again, I am in favor of a religious exemption from the child abuse

statutes for the ancient Jewish ritual that leaves most of the foreskin
on the penis.

Be careful out there.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA
to...@chiromotion.com

PS After Ilena Rosenthal wrote "Thanks Todd for posting this" and
apparently restored the newsgroups to which I originally posted...

Redstone asked:

"And for what purpose this was crossposted to
news.admin.net-abuse.email?"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.seduction.fast/msg/97c7bec2abbb7567

I can't speak for Ilena - but I think she thinks my thread pertained to
"net-abuse."

I agree with her.

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet
archive. Search http://groups.google.com for "Are breast implants a
form of 'speed seduction'?

dman

Dec 1, 2006, 3:22:37 PM12/1/06
lol, yes they are! But ONLY for *women*....

dman

speeding

Dec 2, 2006, 11:42:34 AM12/2/06
"dman" <dm...@mytrashmail.com> wrote in news:1165004557.718712.18520
@n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

> lol, yes they are! But ONLY for *women*....
>

> dman

Not true. There are chest implants for men also. But, instead of making the
breast look more feminine, male implants are flatter and more firm, to give
the appearance of toned muscle. Plus, there are hair plugs and a few other
operations that guys can get.

--
She wants to meet a man and God dammit! I am a man! == Scruff