Field Report: HBprogrammer Part 1 - My first.

drblit...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2007, 1:03:36 AM10/29/07
This outing report was brought to you by the teachings of Ross
Jeffries, Mystery and from examples collected on Maniac's site, and by
a grant from the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty
to Animals (OK, so they didn't have anything to do with it, but do be
kind to animals).

Hi all, Blitzen here. This is my first LR and was a fairly easy lay,
but I followed procedure as best I could, so I hope it will be useful
to other AFC's out there. I feel I owe it to the community to post
something helpful and also elicit helpful commentary; I myself prefer
reports in the form of script-like dialogue giving exactly what
everyone said, but this night involved lots of fluff in multiple
venues, with many specifics hazy so I'll just spew this one. Here
goes:

Ok so I go to library on the 22nd here in a large city in China, where
I discover that there's a German cultural festival to be held that
night. I stick around and start walking around the audience chatting
up locals and Germans alike, not getting very far with the female 2-
sets I was talking to, and then I spot a well-dressed, professional-
looking male-female couple. Looking at them I'd swear they were BF/GF
or married, but as RJ says, never assume so. What do I have to lose?

I approach the guy, saying "this music is a little old, doesn't
represent modern Germany, so dunno why they're playing it." He
acknowledges but doesn't talk much. The chick who is on the other side
of him notices us talking, then starts complimenting my Chinese,
asking the standard questions like what I do for a living and such.
When I tell her, she seems rather interested and keeps talking when I
pause to watch the program. After staying and chatting with them a
while, I pretend like I'm leaving, saying goodbye only to the guy and
walking off slowly.

I hear her asking the guy, "Is he leaving?", and see her in the corner
of my eye hesitatingly running after me, so I walk slower pretending
to be taken in by the performance. She asks for my contact, I don't
have a phone but mention that I have MSN. I give the excuse that I can
introduce her to one of the organizations I've worked for. She then
asks if I want to go drinking at a bar nearby with the two of them
(normally, gag me with a spoon, but this is an HB giving IOI's, and
therefore may not be his GF so since I've not had a better offer I'll
go along). I say OK, but first I want to look around and then I'll
meet them back here in a few.

I do, and come back in 20 or so. We watch a little more of the show,
including some old cartoon about mermaids, kings and giants (in
English), then leave together seeing more exhibits, and then bar hop
until we find a suitable one (pretty classy and expensive, supposedly
the best on the block) with a dance floor.

We settle at a 2-by-2 booth, and when I sat on one side, the guy
seemed to make sure to sit next to her on the other. It was so loud
you can't hear without yelling in each other's ear, so the the one who
sits next to her gets to monopolize the chit-chat while the other (me)
stares at the wall. When she goes to the bathroom I move over and sit
next to him to talk, but then after she comes back I have to hit the
bathroom to put something in my ears and wouldn't you know - he's over
on her side when I get back. Lots of long periods of everyone staring
off at different parts of the ceiling. When we do talk, I stick to
chatting with the guy 90% of the time, fluffing about his work.

They'd asked what I want to drink and I insisted on wine as it's the
only kind of alcohol I can stand the taste of. We eat peanuts, popcorn
and fruit, and chat with the 23-year-old manager guy whose job I guess
it is to come and make small-talk with us newcomers. Later we start to
play a drinking game with dice (which I never got 100% clear on the
rules for, so I ended up drinking a lot. The manager joined in on my
side.)

After the guy leaves momentarily to find a hotel for the night, she
and I continue until the bottle of wine is emptied, mostly into me. I
then get up to go dance, gathering quite a bit of attention as it
appears I'm the only foreigner on the dance floor and am getting into
it. She soon joins, and we dance in front of each other for a few
minutes, before I take her hand and she gives the other one, then
after a few minutes of that I start twirling her, and she eventually
turns it into an ass-grind.

My big boner pokes her a few times, she undoubtedly feels it. How the
FUCK can you not get a stiffy in a situation like that. I wondered
what she was thinking - "glad he likes me", "funny he's that easily
turned on", or "he must be a virgin"?). I keep turning to the side a
little when she ass-grinds so her ass is on my hip. Our faces pouring
with sweat rub against each other as we speak. She observes shyly that
everyone is watching us (it seems the rest of the dance floor has
calmed or sat down, I guess to gawk). I say in her ear that they see
us and are jealous. She smiles.

She gets tired so we walk back toward the table (Note: see Part 2 in
separator and start feeding her fruit while we talk, which she digs
and reciprocates a little. I mention it ain't a bad place after all,
and she agrees, asking if I wanted to come back again the next night.
I was like "yeah, maybe."

The guy comes back, and after they talk some while I try and hit on
some HB's by the bar and get nowhere, they return to the dance floor a
few more times, this time cooled down since her friend is with us
watching. I get a little crazy and start dancing on the podium with
some of the other (younger) guys, though the other HB's on the floor
stay away. Might be that Chinese chicks are more conservative..

When we finally go, they're hungry so we head out for some late
dinner. The guy is seated next to me, pretty-much just smiling and
nodding and affirming things HBprogrammer says about herself. We talk
about programming and computers (she used to be a programmer!), I
managed to get a little bit out of her about the most challenging part
of her job - "the technical part is easy, it's dealing with other
people that's the hassle" for her. She mentions learning Thai massage
in Chiang Mai, and that they have a sexual version as well that she
learned about from an old master there. I found it odd that she went
out of her way to bring this up, like she's using embedded stuff
that's taught here.

When we leave, the guy goes to his hotel which is right there while
she and I get into a cab to each go home. She asks "so where to?",
which seemed to me to imply "where are WE going", and as I was
dumbstruck for how to answer; had I simply said "your place", she may
have just said, "OK" given how easy it turned out to be (see Part 2).
But I was too scared to risk scaring her away this early since we'd
been mostly fluffing with her friend there the whole time. So I
hesitated for a couple seconds, after which she just asked where my
place is (I'm staying with a friend, so the only possibility would
have been her place). I KNOW I would have landed her THAT NIGHT if I
had any skill. Later after pondering the situation I figured I should
have done groundwork earlier in the evening by asking about her place
and any stuff she has there, to find something I'm interested in. That
way I could say "well, I still have time to see those CDs of yours" or
whatever. Opinions, guys?

Then, get this - rather than splitting cabs, she sat with me all the
way back to my place which was on the north end of town while hers was
on the south (we started from the center). I asked if she'd ever done
that for someone before and she said no. If that's not an IOI, I don't
know what is. I had my arm around her the whole way back, no problem.

When I got back, I figured I might as well do some groundwork on the
phone and talk at a deeper level than when we were in front of her
friend. I waited maybe 25 mins. since she lived on the opposite side
of town, then called her asking if she got back OK (it was like past 3
in the morning). She was bathing, and seemed pleasantly surprised that
I called. She mentioned that I was calling from my friend's house,
running up his bill, and wanted to call back in 5 minutes. I agreed,
though knowing that it'd likely wake up my friend. He happened to be
getting up and then coming back from the bathroom when she called,
which hopefully I won't have to spend too much hassle explaining in
the morning. We talked a good while - maybe 40 mins - with me paying
attention to voice, tonality, and speaking slooowly. She again brings
up sexual Qigong. When she mentions me dancing well that night, I
launch an IC pattern using music as the subject instead of a person
(visual aspects of the pattern like imagining the cord of light might
not be as effective on the phone). She says it that sounds like the
stuff she was studying in Thailand. She kept asking me more about
myself and complimenting me on everything like she'd been doing all
night, and then I didn't hear the last few things she said when I had
to call her back from getting cut off but I suppose it was something
about the following day, and I say I'll just call her up the next day
when and if I have time, talk about her coming out of the warm shower
and getting into the warm bed, etc., say good night and hang up.

----

Review of skills used:

-approach the male/non-target member of the set.

-keep your attention on them until they're neutralized and you build
the target's interest.

-elicit values from questions about challenges in her work or life.

---

Need to improve upon:

-do groundwork to make it so we end up going back to her place, and
have a non-sexual excuse to do so (even if we both know exactly why
we're going back).

-perhaps more patterning

And generally, she did everything from when I first started talking to
the guy and I didn't really need to consciously work to build interest
or show enough personality to get the result of changing venues with
them, so I still need to learn how.

Opinions welcome. Part 2, the following night, soon to follow.

dman

Oct 29, 2007, 2:36:28 AM10/29/07
hey, good work! Glad you are getting success out this. I remember your
name from posting here in the past.

Sorry no time to read it now. I'll give feedback some other time.
Looking forward however to the rest!

dman, of The Auckland Lair.
http://www.AucklandLair.com
http://www.NewZealandLair.com

Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"

Oct 29, 2007, 1:15:31 PM10/29/07
> I approach the guy,

'nuff said.

Gay.

--
Ray Gordon, The ORIGINAL Lifestyle Seduction Guru
http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html

Ray's new "Project 5000" is here:

This group will be restricted to 5,000 members. All new theory from the
creator of the PIVOT!

Don't rely on overexposed, mass-marketed commercial seduction methods which
have been rendered worthless through mainstream media exposure. It really
is game over for community material. Beware of Milli Vanilli gurus who
stole their ideas from others!

http://moderncaveman.typepad.com
The Official Ray Gordon Blog

RockInPhilly

Oct 29, 2007, 2:58:38 PM10/29/07
Howdy Ray

You're in the Philly Area. I live in Northeast Philly. I should look
you up, find out where you live etcetera.
I'm sure that a pickup and social interaction master such as your self
is full of good advice and infromation.

Maybe we could go to one of your sarging spots and I could learn from
the master in action. I'm curious about all the information you are
hoarding and don't put up on your various websites. Of course I would
pay for any lessons given. Lockheed pays well enough to provide quite
the discretionary income, so money is no object. Better to a local pro
than some out-of-towner.

You're a gambling man. I bet that I could do with some fine tuning on
my technique from a pro who can tell so much from someone else's posts
that hedoes not even respond with comparative detailed posts of his
own. Ever.

Looking forward to your invitation to do business
rock

On Oct 29, 1:15 pm, "Ray Gordon, creator of the \"pivot\""

<r...@cybersheet.com> wrote:
> > I approach the guy,
>
> 'nuff said.
>
> Gay.

Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"

Oct 29, 2007, 3:40:13 PM10/29/07

> You're in the Philly Area. I live in Northeast Philly. I should look
> you up, find out where you live etcetera.
> I'm sure that a pickup and social interaction master such as your self
> is full of good advice and infromation.

Yeah. Stop cyberstalking me through an employer's computer. Thanks to
women, unwanted, verbally aggressive invitations are consdiered stalking
now.

Doing it anonymously makes it a federal crime punishable by up to two years
in federal prison.
Doing it from a large corporation isn't exactly wise either.

The cops are stronger than you. Run away little one.

--
Ray Gordon, The ORIGINAL Lifestyle Seduction Guru
http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
Includes 29 Reasons Not To Be A Nice Guy

Ray's new "Project 5000" is here:

This group will be restricted to 5,000 members. All new theory from the
creator of the PIVOT!

Don't rely on overexposed, mass-marketed commercial seduction methods which
have been rendered worthless through mainstream media exposure. It really
is game over for community material. Beware of Milli Vanilli gurus who
stole their ideas from others!

http://moderncaveman.typepad.com

Alex

Oct 29, 2007, 4:01:31 PM10/29/07
in article zPadncC1MeDKiLva...@pghconnect.com, Ray Gordon,
creator of the "pivot" at r...@cybersheet.com wrote on 10/29/07 1:15 PM:

>> I approach the guy,
>
> 'nuff said.
>
> Gay.

'nuff said.

Wishful thinking.

RockInPhilly

Oct 29, 2007, 4:20:00 PM10/29/07
Howdy Ray

Stalking you? You flatter yourself needlessly. Your fear is misplaced
(unless you are racist. Then it's more convienient for me for you to
fear me :)

Did i mis-interpet the following text?? Are you not in business of
instruction? Is this all a fraud or hoax perpetrated on the public for
you personal reputational or financial gain?

Are these claims you make baseless?
> --
> Ray Gordon, The ORIGINAL Lifestyle Seduction Guruhttp://www.cybersheet.com/library.html

> Includes 29 Reasons Not To Be A Nice Guy

> This group will be restricted to 5,000 members. All new theory from the
> creator of the PIVOT!
>
> Don't rely on overexposed, mass-marketed commercial seduction methods which
> have been rendered worthless through mainstream media exposure. It really
> is game over for community material. Beware of Milli Vanilli gurus who
> stole their ideas from others!
>
> http://moderncaveman.typepad.com
> The Official Ray Gordon Blog

What is the story? Are you afraid to make money or are you above the
concerns of finance? Who is benefiting from your expertice? Do you
have students or protegee who will vouch for your techniques?

BTW Lockheed has nothing to do with these posts. Why would you assume
so??

Eagerly Awaiting your response and the opportunity to do some business.

Still me..

Oct 29, 2007, 4:42:48 PM10/29/07

>Yeah. Stop cyberstalking me through an employer's computer. Thanks to
>women, unwanted, verbally aggressive invitations are consdiered stalking
>now.

Blame everything on women..whom you fear so much...

>Doing it anonymously makes it a federal crime punishable by up to two years
>in federal prison.

You claim to have a business <hahahahaha> that involves seduction advice,
and when someone wants to pay you for said services, you call it stalking?

..no wonder you make no $$ at it..

> Doing it from a large corporation isn't exactly wise either.

Yeah, that way, a whole corporation can laugh at grp-ie.

>The cops are stronger than you. Run away little one.

As usual, Parker resorts to thoughts about children.

..like ALL child molesters do...

JJTj

** You admitted (see below) you ".wished."
** a child would die, JUST to get revenge on
** her mother for her crime of ".loving you."

SO, the question is, Mr. Gordon Roy Parker:

".how old was Michelle's daughter Cierra
when you "wished" she would die, and if
your "wish" could come true, what would
you "wish" to happen to her.. ?????? ."

...Usenet records seem to note her age at 6 or 7...

..again..PLEASE..for the record... Tell us all..

Does this refresh your memory, Mr. Parker..?

>>Cc: cave...@nni.com
>>Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 07:58:08 -0400
>>Subject: Ray Takes FULL RESPONSIBLITY For The Michelle Mistake
>>From: The Seduction Library <the______seductio...@juno.com>
>>Newsgroups: alt.romance

>>WARNING: If Oedipus, Krusty or Tusky respond to this message in any way,
>>I will return to ASF immediately. If they want me off that newsgroup
>>they can stay the hell out of my threads.

>>Read up. I post this not for myself, because I don't care what people
>>think of me. I post this for my METHOD, because it's being destroyed by
>>attacks on its creator.

>>I am going to clear the record on a few things here:

>>1. I DID wish death on Michelle's daughter Cierra. I did so in an
>>attempt to snap her back to reality after she had used others' defamation
>>of me as leverage to get me to want her. Why did I "hurt" her? I DID
>>NOT TALK TO HER. That's correct: my crime with Michelle was not falling
>>back in love with her after she had fallen in love with me for four
>>months, IMing me constantly, E-mailing me constantly, BEGGING me to love
>>her the way I "loved" "Dominique" (these two are in quotes because I
>>neither loved her nor necessarily knew her).

>>2. Wishing death on someone is not a crime. The words were spoken in
>>anger, after MONTHS of provocation

Main Entry: mo·lest
Pronunciation: m&-'lest
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French molester, from
Latin molestare, from molestus burdensome, annoying; akin to
Latin moles mass

1 : to annoy, disturb, or persecute especially with hostile
intent or injurious effect

2 : to make annoying sexual advances to; especially : to
force physical and usually sexual contact on

- mo·les·ta·tion /"mO-"les-'tA-sh&n, "mä-, -l&s-/ noun
- mo·lest·er /m&-'les-t&r/ noun

corky

Oct 29, 2007, 4:49:26 PM10/29/07

"Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"" <r...@cybersheet.com> wrote in message

>> You're in the Philly Area. I live in Northeast Philly. I should look
>> you up, find out where you live etcetera.
>> I'm sure that a pickup and social interaction master such as your self
>> is full of good advice and infromation.
>
> Yeah. Stop cyberstalking me through an employer's computer. Thanks to
> women, unwanted, verbally aggressive invitations are consdiered stalking
> now.

You advertise that you are a guru and a teacher. A guy says he wants to
contact you and then you threaten him with stalking.
What a loser! What kind of fucking salesman threatens his own business
contacts?

ZFORCE

Oct 29, 2007, 6:16:00 PM10/29/07

>> I approach the guy,
>
> 'nuff said.
>
> Gay.

"I don't rate myself but my style as done by Hellen ***works*** on me enough
to convince me briefly that I'm female and get me off."

Ahem Mr Parker.

You're like those US senators, "It's not gay sex, it's two men wanting to
have sex with eachother"

ZFORCE

Oct 29, 2007, 6:19:26 PM10/29/07

"Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"" <r...@cybersheet.com> wrote in message

>> You're in the Philly Area. I live in Northeast Philly. I should look
>> you up, find out where you live etcetera.
>> I'm sure that a pickup and social interaction master such as your self
>> is full of good advice and infromation.
>
> Yeah. Stop cyberstalking me through an employer's computer. Thanks to
> women, unwanted, verbally aggressive invitations are consdiered stalking
> now.
>
> Doing it anonymously makes it a federal crime punishable by up to two
> years in federal prison.
> Doing it from a large corporation isn't exactly wise either.
>
> The cops are stronger than you. Run away little one.

This post has been forwarded to the courts, to Google, Yahoo and Microsoft.

Have a nice day.

Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"

Oct 29, 2007, 6:35:34 PM10/29/07
> Stalking you? You flatter yourself needlessly.

Security at Lockheed Martin is already investigating the source IP. Now
there's two messages from there.

As I said, women got the laws changed so that unwanted, verbally aggressive
invitations, especially anonymous ones, are considered harassment and
stalking. No different than say sending flowers to a woman he knew wouldn't
want them.

Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"

Oct 29, 2007, 8:40:42 PM10/29/07
>> Yeah. Stop cyberstalking me through an employer's computer. Thanks to
>> women, unwanted, verbally aggressive invitations are consdiered stalking
>> now.
>
> You advertise that you are a guru and a teacher. A guy says he wants to
> contact you and then you threaten him with stalking.

A sincere customer would simply e-mail me and would make his name known,
while not making defamatory statements that show his true intent.

Lockheed Martin has opened up an investigation into who's been using their
computers during working hours to threaten me over the internet on a
seduction group devoted to gaming women.

> What kind of fucking salesman threatens his own business contacts?

Anyone with such a firm belief in their insults (like "Corky") wouldn't have
to hurl them anonymously.

See...@example.com

Oct 29, 2007, 8:51:43 PM10/29/07
Did Gordon Ray Parker really write:
>> You're in the Philly Area. I live in Northeast Philly. I should look
>> you up, find out where you live etcetera.
>> I'm sure that a pickup and social interaction master such as your self
>> is full of good advice and infromation.
>
> Yeah. Stop cyberstalking me through an employer's computer. Thanks to
> women, unwanted, verbally aggressive invitations are consdiered stalking
> now.
>
> Doing it anonymously makes it a federal crime punishable by up to two years
> in federal prison.
> Doing it from a large corporation isn't exactly wise either.
>
> The cops are stronger than you. Run away little one.

Man claims over several years to run a business.
Man "markets" that business *only* over usenet.
Potential client contacts man via usenet.
Man threatens to sue for "cyberstalking".

Is this a real posting by Mr Parker or a parody by someone else ?

For this reaction would seem to imply that Mr Parker is not actually
running a business - and thus has no standing to sue anyone else ?

John Michaels

Oct 29, 2007, 9:16:18 PM10/29/07
Let us know when you have a police report number. You been making these
threats for years and nothing happens.

So what are the cops or Lockheed Martin going to say when they look up your
record. You mentioned about women. What are they going to say when they
see your statements about women?

Fact is you have no credibility. You never gotten anyone prosecuted. Only
thing the cops probably have done is make a request of someone. The request
probably went something like this. Could you stop stirring the idiot up so
he won't bug us. Yes, we know he is mentally ill and irrational but we
would like him to go away. As Vance pointed out years ago, Gordon is
bulletin board material. His claims are so damn funny that they probably
are posted as kook of the month. Now I have to say probably because the
last time we talked about this on the USENET, Gordon tried to start in
internal affairs investigation.

Bottom line, Gordon, you got a big mouth that you can't back up.

RockInPhilly

Oct 29, 2007, 9:17:35 PM10/29/07
Howdy

On Oct 29, 6:35 pm, "Ray Gordon, creator of the \"pivot\""

<r...@cybersheet.com> wrote:
> > Stalking you? You flatter yourself needlessly.
>
> Security at Lockheed Martin is already investigating the source IP. Now
> there's two messages from there.

Thanks for the info.
You did mail them from your home account, I hope.

> As I said, women got the laws changed so that unwanted, verbally aggressive
> invitations, especially anonymous ones, are considered harassment and
> stalking. No different than say sending flowers to a woman he knew wouldn't
> want them.

You are not a woman, a business offer is not flowers, I am not
anonymous (by any stretch of even _your_ imagination) and (repeating)
a business offer is not stalking.

That would mean that the following is some kind of sad scam or
fantasy.

> --
> Ray Gordon, The ORIGINAL Lifestyle Seduction Guruhttp://www.cybersheet.com/library.html

> Includes 29 Reasons Not To Be A Nice Guy

> http://moderncaveman.typepad.com
> The Official Ray Gordon Blog

Pity. I was kinda rooting for you to be for real.

Good Luck to you.

John Michaels

Oct 29, 2007, 9:21:15 PM10/29/07
Except, Ray, you have been posting to public forum and inviting, no
provoking responses. Lockheed has other things to do with its time. Not
going anywhere fast.

BTW, did you just send your compliant to in...@lockheedmartin.com or do you
have a real contact?

Anyone want to give the odds that is no real contact at Lockheed and that
spam boy is just full of it?

"Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"" <r...@cybersheet.com> wrote in message

John Michaels

Oct 29, 2007, 9:31:30 PM10/29/07
Mr RockinPhilly

I guess you must be new. Ray/Gordon considers entering into the town of
Philly a threat. A person mentioned they were going to see the Liberty Bell
and would be in town. Ray forwarded the email to the FBI at in...@fbi.gov.
I kid you not.

So lets review. You live in Philly and aren't just going there to see him.
Ray posts in a public forum claiming to be an expert and has certain talents
in the area of seduction. Based on these public posting, you said lets get
together and rock this town. Ray, now says you are threatening and
harassing him. Just want to make sure I get my facts straight.

If you do a search on Gordon, you will find that other claim that the Philly
PD are already aware of the Looney tunes. Social Services are aware of the
Looney tunes. We know the courts are aware of him and what an idiot his.

As I mentioned, he has tried the FBI and gotten no where.

I guess what I am saying is that folks in Philly are laughing once again at
the local buffoon.

Ray, read for content. Lockheed can't touch this guy with a 10 pole. You
are in fantasy land again. Time for a reality check. Take the meds. Get
the help. There is hope.

"RockInPhilly" <djro...@mac.com> wrote in message

Still me..

Oct 29, 2007, 9:50:10 PM10/29/07

>Anyone with such a firm belief in their insults (like "Corky") wouldn't have
>to hurl them anonymously.

Parker, you are a coward. You know where to reach me,
yet you do nothing about my PROVEN STATEMENTS that you
are a hate monger, a child molester, and a faggot who
pretends to be a woman online, and then wants to kill
'her'self over it. Face it, you are a gutless coward.

That is why when you post such impotent threats, all it
does is give people a good laugh..a cheap one to boot.

Now, go down yer meds with booze. Don't forget yer mommie's
stained panties over yer head. I'll pay for the booze.

JJTj

---- Proof of Gordon Roy Parker stating women deserve to be raped & murdered :

------ Gordon Roy Parker threatening children, the sick and elderly --------

> [...]

>>looool!!!! [laughing] shit.... hire me as your lawyer. he he ha ha ha...
>>loooll

>> <----Stop Cursing? FUCK YOU. FUCK GYMNAST WHORES TOO. They
>>know DAMN well what goes on and what harmed me and they LAUGH at it.
>>May they all do a GOMEZ on vault and have the ambulance do a GRIVICH on
>>the way to the hospital if they are going to laugh at my career road
>>blocks, sexual road blocks that they CLAIM to disapprove of...except
>>when they need a job, so then it's okay to show a little ass, as long as
>>the boss doesn't try to touch that ass. FUCK THEM. They're moral
>>GARBAGE! They know it too; that's why they can't stand hearing it; if
>>it weren't true they wouldn't care. They're good for ONE THING and ONE
>>THING only, and they know that too. If they want me to be nice to them,
>>let them undo a few years of damage and apologize for THEIR attitudes.
>>They bring this shit on themselves with their arrogance. Spoiled BRATS.

>> You think my suing Dave and Dominique is a joke? Keep laughing.
>>Please. I'd love it if you did. You want to be Dave's lawyer? Go right
>>ahead. You punks think this is playtime; you're in for an awfully rude
>>shock. I gave fair warning. Dave(and Dominique through Dave) said "Go
>>for it." I will. I'll go for every last ounce of gold that resides in
>>both their scumbag pockets.

>> See, I was being a NICE GUY about this before. I decided not to
>>be NICE anymore. I get really FUCKING PISSED OFFwhen people mock my
>>pain, enough to where I start focusing my energy on THEIR pain. Lissa's
>>pain. The pain of watching her mother die the same death my secretarial
>>career died. Yes, that death. I know what it's like to watch something
>>you love die. Watching my father die right in front of my eyes at age
>>12 wasn't as painful as watching women get sexually harassed by their
>>bosses, but that was nothing compared to the pain of seeing women mock
>>the issue, like it were okay, like they couldn't have the courage to do
>>the right thing.

>> Lissa, watch your mom fade away and think of mycareer, and then
>>think of the fact that I can revive my career. Noone will be able to
>>revive your mom. No one. She's DYING, and she's DYING slowly. Does she
>>even remember your name anymore? I don't think so.....you think Dave's
>>such a nice guy? I don't. Hedoes that page for you, Missy, Dominique,
>>and all those wonderful girls who worship him. You think he's going to
>>get away with it? He's not. If you want to see God's punishment for your
>>treatment of me, watch it in your mom.

>> My last spell went to Jaycie's knees. She still competing?
>>Nope. The next one goes to Lissa's mom. Note her condition today and
>>see how she progresses from here. Don't mess with a psychic. After
>>this one is done I'll start REALLY wishing for some Gomez action on the
>>vault, and I'll start naming names and focusing ALL of my psychic energy

"..Tell us all again about this
'lawyer' in MASS you have ready
to sue me? Is there a reason WHY
you won't name 'him (her?)' BESIDES
the reason there ISN't any lawyer and
it's just you spewing another cowardly,
impotent threat..? Just WHAT is stopping U..?.."

I'm all ready to call him/her NOW..

Tell us again, coward, why you are too scared to
provide this person's name? You stated you have
spoken\fax'ed this person about me, yet you cannot
NAME this person. You have my contact INFO, I have
posted it here..tell the world, child molester...

ZFORCE

Oct 29, 2007, 10:02:17 PM10/29/07

"Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"" <r...@cybersheet.com> wrote in message

>> Stalking you? You flatter yourself needlessly.
>
> Security at Lockheed Martin is already investigating the source IP. Now
> there's two messages from there.

Yes, and Google, Yahoo and Microsoft were over the moon with your posts i've
forwarded them.
Expect "problems" soon.

> As I said, women got the laws changed so that unwanted, verbally
> aggressive invitations, especially anonymous ones, are considered
> harassment and stalking. No different than say sending flowers to a woman
> he knew wouldn't want them.

Just because you want to be a Woman is that it?

Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"

Oct 29, 2007, 10:55:20 PM10/29/07
>> > Stalking you? You flatter yourself needlessly.
>>
>> Security at Lockheed Martin is already investigating the source IP. Now
>> there's two messages from there.
>>

> Thanks for the info.
> You did mail them from your home account, I hope.

Wow, the stalker likes to get personal.

Here's the e-mail to Lockeed's IT security:

ssc....@lmco.com

Anyone with info on any of this should contact them. I spoke with a Chad R.
Anderson.

\>> As I said, women got the laws changed so that unwanted, verbally

aggressive
>> invitations, especially anonymous ones, are considered harassment and
>> stalking. No different than say sending flowers to a woman he knew
>> wouldn't
>> want them.
>
> You are not a woman, a business offer is not flowers, I am not
> anonymous (by any stretch of even _your_ imagination)

Yes, he is anonymous.

:>and (repeating)

> a business offer is not stalking.

It's not a business offer. It's repeated, unwanted contact despite warnings
to stop.

> That would mean that the following is some kind of sad scam or
> fantasy.

If it were a scam it wouldn't be doing business for 10 years. He means it's
something HE doesn't like so he wants to tell others, while being anonymous
yet wanting credibility.

--
Ray Gordon, The ORIGINAL Lifestyle Seduction Guru
http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
Includes 29 Reasons Not To Be A Nice Guy

Ray's new "Project 5000" is here:

This group will be restricted to 5,000 members. All new theory from the
creator of the PIVOT!

Don't rely on overexposed, mass-marketed commercial seduction methods which
have been rendered worthless through mainstream media exposure. It really
is game over for community material. Beware of Milli Vanilli gurus who
stole their ideas from others!

http://moderncaveman.typepad.com

Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"

Oct 29, 2007, 10:56:26 PM10/29/07
> Except, Ray, you have been posting to public forum and inviting, no
> provoking responses. Lockheed has other things to do with its time.

ssc....@lmco.com

I have an e-mail from Lockheed which states otherwise. They opened an
investigation.

Hope the cockroach finds that worth the two minutes of attention he got
here.

Now run along little one.

Alex

Oct 29, 2007, 11:03:12 PM10/29/07
in article tZCdnainZ-_G_bva...@pghconnect.com, Ray Gordon,
creator of the "pivot" at r...@cybersheet.com wrote on 10/29/07 6:35 PM:

>> Stalking you? You flatter yourself needlessly.
>
> Security at Lockheed Martin is already investigating the source IP. Now
> there's two messages from there.
>
> As I said, women got the laws changed so that unwanted, verbally aggressive
> invitations, especially anonymous ones, are considered harassment and
> stalking. No different than say sending flowers to a woman he knew wouldn't
> want them.

So much for your claim you run a viable business.

You just threatened a potential customer.

You really are an idiot.

ZFORCE

Oct 29, 2007, 11:14:23 PM10/29/07

>> Except, Ray, you have been posting to public forum and inviting, no
>> provoking responses. Lockheed has other things to do with its time.
>
> ssc....@lmco.com
>
> I have an e-mail from Lockheed which states otherwise. They opened an
> investigation.
>
> Hope the cockroach finds that worth the two minutes of attention he got
> here.
>
> Now run along little one.

Maybe he should have invited you for coffee first.

John Michaels

Oct 30, 2007, 1:00:44 AM10/30/07

"Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"" <r...@cybersheet.com> wrote in message

>> Except, Ray, you have been posting to public forum and inviting, no
>> provoking responses. Lockheed has other things to do with its time.
>
> ssc....@lmco.com
>
> I have an e-mail from Lockheed which states otherwise. They opened an
> investigation.
>
> Hope the cockroach finds that worth the two minutes of attention he got
> here.
>
> Now run along little one.

So they played along with the mentally ill one. Sorry Ray, they can't and
won't touch this with a 10 ft pole. The guy said he worked there. So what.
Big deal.

Ray, you are seeing ghosts. You are seeing things that aren't there

Talking about little ones, Ray, can you see yours under your beer belly?

corky

Oct 30, 2007, 1:06:36 AM10/30/07

"Alex" <akau...@nyc.NOSPAM.rr.com> wrote in message

Well yes. He is. But on the other hand, lets not think him a total chump.
The guy was not a real potential customer, just pulling his leg to make the
real point - that his methods are not tested, that he does not have anything
new to offer and that he is just an armchair geek and computer jockey.

lola...@yahoo.com

Oct 30, 2007, 1:50:03 AM10/30/07

ZOMIGHODS You just threatened the life of Ray Gordon! Why would you do
such a terrible and horrible thing Don't you realize that anonymous
harassment is a federal crime and that Gordon could have you arrested
by the civil authorities Or that Gordon could sue you for a million
billion trillion bazillian dollars

lola...@yahoo.com

Oct 30, 2007, 1:53:01 AM10/30/07

ZFORCE wrote:
> "Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"" <r...@cybersheet.com> wrote in message
> >> Stalking you? You flatter yourself needlessly.
> >
> > Security at Lockheed Martin is already investigating the source IP. Now
> > there's two messages from there.
> >

> Yes, and Google, Yahoo and Microsoft were over the moon with your posts i've
> forwarded them.
> Expect "problems" soon.

Details, pleez. I haven't laughed at Gordon in almost five minutes.

dman

Oct 30, 2007, 3:39:00 AM10/30/07
On Oct 30, 1:40 pm, "Ray Gordon, creator of the \"pivot\""

<r...@cybersheet.com> wrote:
> >> Yeah. Stop cyberstalking me through an employer's computer. Thanks to
> >> women, unwanted, verbally aggressive invitations are consdiered stalking
> >> now.
>
> > You advertise that you are a guru and a teacher. A guy says he wants to
> > contact you and then you threaten him with stalking.
>
> A sincere customer would simply e-mail me and would make his name known,
> while not making defamatory statements that show his true intent.
>
> Lockheed Martin has opened up an investigation into who's been using their
> computers during working hours to threaten me over the internet on a
> seduction group devoted to gaming women.

gee, what a sweet man. This thread alone should warn people away from
gordo.....

....unless they are doubled up with laughter and can't move. ;-)

dman, of The Auckland Lair.
http://www.AucklandLair.com
http://www.NewZealandLair.com

Krus T. Olfard

Oct 30, 2007, 8:41:37 PM10/30/07
gordy roy parker, creator of stupid legal theories that no judge has ever
bought, whined:

>> Stalking you? You flatter yourself needlessly.
>
> Security at Lockheed Martin is already investigating the source IP.
> Now there's two messages from there.
>
> As I said, women got the laws changed so that unwanted, verbally
> aggressive invitations, especially anonymous ones, are considered
> harassment and stalking. No different than say sending flowers to a
> woman he knew wouldn't want them.

Someone says he wants to do business with you, gordy roy parker, and you
twice accuse him of stalking and harassing you... and then you have the
balls to claim IN COURT that other people are harming your business.

Damn, gordy roy, you are such a fucking fruitcake and loser and tard. In
this thread alone you have totally fucked any chance you would ever have
in court of making anyone believe those claims of yours.

Remember what they say about the guy who is his own lawyer... it
certainly fits you, gordy roy parker of the fairfax dump.

--
I'm an opinionated bastard. Everything I post is my opinion. If you do
not like my opinions then killfile me - if you like my opinions then send

The KTO Dictionary of Subjective Language

Tard: n Someone whose actions/words make her/him look like an idiot in
public but s/he is too disconnected to reality to realize it.

Krus T. Olfard

Oct 30, 2007, 8:48:17 PM10/30/07
"Ray Gordon, creator of the \"pivot\"" <r...@cybersheet.com> wrote in

Tell me something, you fuckin' tard, how is posting in a public forum
'contacting' you?

Krus T. Olfard

Oct 30, 2007, 8:52:01 PM10/30/07

>>> Yeah. Stop cyberstalking me through an employer's computer. Thanks
>>> to women, unwanted, verbally aggressive invitations are consdiered
>>> stalking now.
>>
>> You advertise that you are a guru and a teacher. A guy says he wants
>> to contact you and then you threaten him with stalking.
>
> A sincere customer would simply e-mail me and would make his name
> known, while not making defamatory statements that show his true
> intent.
>
> Lockheed Martin has opened up an investigation into who's been using
> their computers during working hours to threaten me over the internet
> on a seduction group devoted to gaming women.
>
>> What kind of fucking salesman threatens his own business contacts?
>
> Anyone with such a firm belief in their insults (like "Corky")
> wouldn't have to hurl them anonymously.

Tell me something, you fuckin' tard - how is posting in a public forum

Message has been deleted