LAY REPORT: HBprogrammer, part 2

drblit...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2007, 9:15:57 AM10/29/07
Oh, how good it feels to finally write those first 2 words in the
subject line. I was wondering when I'd finally be able to do so...

This is a continuation of the HBprogrammer field report I just posted
earlier. She's an HB8.5 I'd clicked with from meeting at a festival
and then going dancing (see Part 1).

OK I leave the house around 6 the next evening (the 23rd) and call her
up from a public phone. She'd just finished swimming at the nearby
hotel. She asks where I am and tell her I'm still near my place on the
north end of town, and she says she'll be on her way up, but as I want
to make things logistically convenient to get to her place (I'm
staying with a friend where it wouldn't be doable), I say "I've
already been everywhere around here; is there anything fun to do
around your place there?", she says yes, there is a row of good
restaurants, and I ask about parks (I plan to bring my Hulusi for my
instrument gimmick - I'll write a post explaining that next, but it
turns out I didn't need it); she says there's a lake by the hotel
nearby. So she gives me her address and after I jot it down, I say
warmly "OK, then I'll see you down there and we'll come to get to know
each other better." I hear her giggle at this and we both say goodbye.

I take the bus and arrive maybe an hour later, she's wearing very
casual jeans, shirt and glasses, in stark contrast to the previous
night. She invites me in, to see the apartment; I take a look at each
room. Very big and empty. She then asks "shall we go out?" as if there
were any other plans. I say yes, and we head to the local Szechuan-
style restaurant that she frequents. We sit next to each other, which
I learned to do from here, though she initiated it. I order just a
small dish (I'd actually eaten already) and she orders like 5 dishes
for me. We talk about a few general things, including her mystic
friend from another part of China who tells her future. I pattern a
little about people who just have intuitions and natural
understandings about each other, and took this as a good segue into
trying the number-guessing game, and when I asked her to think of a
number between 1 and 10 she immdiately blurted out, "9" before I could
say not to tell me, so we tried again, and once she thought of it I
had her look into my eyes while I give a look like I'm gazing into her
mind. She can only hold it a couple seconds; she'd told me before my
eyes are scary and she's afraid to look at me directly. Anyway, I
guess 8 (the routine as it was taught here says most people will pick
7, but every girl I've asked except the first time has been 8 so I've
been sticking with that. Actually, I find they most often pick this
when guessing for the second time). She was amazed, asking if that was
"real" or not (I just guessed her number, how real or fake could that
be?) and just about to go ape-shit when her cell rang and they were
having some crisis at work that had her jump outside to blab about
with an angry look on her face. That sorta broke her state, and she
forgot by the time she got back. I somehow got the conversation going
to my cat, which she seemed totally uninterested in but "uh-huh"ed her
way through. We finished up, after eating a lot, she paid and we left.
I never did get the kino going as it didn't feel natural in our fluff
talk (whoops, oh well).

Upon walking back, she starts telling some joke she heard about
Italians, French and Americans, I don't remember the details, but that
got us talking about the men of such countries. She has a German boss,
and Blitzen is of part German ancestry. I started saying how Italians
are known to be romantic, then she started saying that Germans are
known to be so as well and will walk down the road arm-in-arm, and as
she says so demonstrates by taking me by the arm a-la-mode style
(that's not true of Germans is it? I thought they called it French a-
la-mode for a reason..?) and maintains it most of the way back; once
again, she's integrating escalative shit into the conversation. Smooth
chick.

When we get in front of her apt. complex, she mentions that there's a
lake by the hotel up ahead "like I'd asked about on the phone" (I
asked about parks actually), the other way from where we'd come, and
asked if I wanted to go. I thought about whether she was ready to bag
yet and thought maybe I'll try doing groundwork out there, so I said,
"sure". She said she had to change into her walking shoes as it was
pretty far, so we went back up to the apartment again briefly to do so
(she suggested I stay at the bottom and wait, but I just walked up the
stairs and waited outside).

We go down and then up the road to the hotel where she swims, and she
says "you probably know a girl in every city of China, don't you? I
know you do." She also seemed to think the friend I was staying with
was my girlfriend (I forgot to mention: during my phone call the
previous night, she asked the gender of the friend I was staying with,
and I said "I'm not telling", remaining playfully mysterious). I
didn't know what to say except to jokingly agree, saying she's the
32nd in this city and I have hundreds in each other one. She didn't
seem to care, and in fact it seemed to be a turn-on to her! Might be
from the basic skills I was exercising that I learned here; here I am
projecting the impression that I'm a player shagging her along-side
multiple chicks, when I'm really not (yet). Isn't it usually the other
way around?

We then walk along-side the lake that it overlooks, which is lined
round the shore with lights that change color. There's a bridge in the
background thoroughly decorated with lights; we sit together on the
grass to take it in. We fluff through a couple subjects I don't
remember clearly, then I launch into parts of the Style evolution
phase shift, with no smoothe segue (which she didn't seem to care): I
smell her hair, say it smells good and ask about what scent of shampoo
she uses; she wasn't quite sure and I bring up nature shows, and how
we're evolutionarily designed to pull each other's hair just like
lions do before they mate, bla bla bla, I pull her hair (which she
seems to like) and then I (in nervousness) veered the conversation by
asking if she likes to watch such shows (fluffing a little), then
awkwardly jolted the topic back to: our most sensitive body parts are
the ones not normally exposed to the air, like the part of your leg on
the other side of the knee, and the opposite side of your elbow, as I
bit her there. She seemed to think it was a little crazy, but kind-of
liked it.

After just a couple minutes of that, then a little silence, I try to
KC with "how would you rate yourself as a kisser on a scale from 1 to
10?", but I screw it up and she doesn't understand; I try to re-
explain the question's meaning like 5 times, all the while in my
anxiety of the result, and then just trying to convey "can you kiss
well?"; she changes state and physiology a little, though seeming
slightly excited and responds with, "we can't do that. I don't know
you well enough." This was the only resistance I got all night, and
thanks to RJ I was prepared and started going into "Yeah, you're
right. We can't FEEL EACH OTHER'S WARMTH and we can't SHARE THAT WARM
CONNECTION", or start to FEEL REALLY NATURAL with each other
("natural" I think was a trance word I'd picked up at some point),
etc. She seemed to warm up a bit at this and then started resting her
head on my shoulder. I continued to say things like "we could be
anywhere in the world right now, but we're here, and we could be
lonely, but we're not." I continued smelling her hair and nibbling her
ear and she eventually leaned her head down on my lap, though still
resistant to kissing. I then knew how to get through this from
examples on Maniac's site (thanks Maniac, or whoever you got it
from!). -- "HBprogrammer, do you like me?" (of course I used her real
name, buckwheat!), she says yes, and as I lean down for a KC, ask
again "do you really like me?", she says yes, and justifies by giving
3 reasons/things she likes about me. She then asks if I like her, I
say yes, and she asks what I liked about her. I said I really like her
attitude toward life, and a couple other things I don't recall now but
were all true. I then KC no problem, and we roll around on the dirty
grass petting. She calls me a "bad boy". Just then, I swear all these
fireworks went off somewhere nearby; it was perfect timing. She kept
saying how we should go, as eventually the police will come if we keep
it up out there. So we head back.

On the way back, stopped a couple more times to see the lake from
different spots, and looked at houses by the shore; I commented on
what it would be like to look out from your bed every night to see
that lake and the lit-up bridge in the background, and she then said
something about "our future house" being like that. I couldn't tell if
she was joking or not - future expectations issue?

We step back into her apartment, me not feeling quite ready to pounce
yet; after all the fluff talk coming back we were back in a neutral
state (I didn't have enough stories or seductive routines left to use
for all the 20+ minutes). I see watermelon slices on her counter, and
suggest we watch TV. She brings the bowl in front of the TV and sits
on a mat in front. I sit next to her positioned up close and a male-
model fashion show was on. We talked about our opinions on the guys
from London, France, etc. and then I whispered in her ear "the most
handsome man of all is in your house right now." She smiles, and I
start neck action. I pull her down, to a prostrate position and tongue-
down; she really goes for it this time, sucking my tongue right out,
noticably more active than when we were by the water. Once I get her
shirt and bra off, I carry her to her bed and we go at it for 3 hours.
It was fucking awesome, and I felt I could have kept going another 2.

During low-intensity portions of the act, she got to talking and said
she's had 2 previous sexual partners (this got her into a bad mood
thinking about them, so I tried to frame it so all that is in a
picture fading way far away, and the future is us here and now). I
also asked her if she'd felt my boner poking her the other night when
we were on the dance floor; she said it was scary and so she stopped
dancing and went to go sit down. Not sure if she was joking or not,
though, because she sure didn't seem scared for the rest of the
previous evening.

She apparently liked it; when I had to leave around 5:30 to pack for
Shanghai and so the friend I was staying with wouldn't worry, she
tells me all of the exact days she'll be in Shanghai that weekend, and
says to just suit my schedule. I take off , leave a note saying,
"HBprogrammer, thanks for giving me an evening I'll never
forget." (Was that AFC-ish?) *Note: in a later encounter, she said she
put the note somewhere important, I didn't catch exactly where but I
guess she liked it.

In closing, this was a fairly easy lay, as it really felt she wanted
it from pretty early on, if not from the very beginning. I was able to
land it by just being myself for most of the time, and it didn't
require a heck of a lot of skill; she put up resistance like the
Polish in 1939, so all I had to do was just not screw up majorly,
which I didn't. Still, it's the first full FC that I've deliberately
landed on a desirable chick, and marks a milestone that I can compare
future sarges to; I now feel properly de-virginized. I know not all
cases will be this easy, and still don't feel confident enough to get
the HB's I see on the street/bus, so I still have a long way to go. As
in-the-bag as it was, though, I still may not have had the confidence
to make the moves, or even know how well I was doing, if it weren't
for the good ol' community here. I only regret not finding it around
10 years ago, but I'm grateful I found it at all. Thanks guys.

-------------------------

Epilogue:

I call her from Shanghai that Friday night, after which she takes me
out to dinner and then karaoke with her work associates, following
which we have another passionate night during which she does
everything she can to please me. This is just too cool.

Saturday night through Sunday we go to dinner and then dancing as
well, and the following day I see her to the airport where she's going
out on business for a day, and we may not get another chance to see
each other again this year before I leave the country.

She's very open and tells me everything she's thinking, including
stuff she keeps hearing from her psychic (male) friend, who called her
on the phone the previous night (after our 1st rendezvous) saying he
sensed she'd met a new friend, who was different from her, and that he
predicted that the guy was married (2 out of 3 ain't bad). She tells
me this as well as other stuff she senses about me having girlfriends
and what-not all over the place, but not like she's asking for an
answer, just stating that she doesn't know like she's reporting the
news, then continuing to talk.

I do enjoy her all-around as a person. She also lives alone in her own
place, and in 2 cities! That seems rather rare in China, where most
chicks seem to stay with their parents until marriage. She seems
pretty mature, and perfect MLTR material. Again, she even THINKS I'm
sleeping around with dozens of other women and is cool with it! Do you
guys find this type now and then, or is she as juicy a catch as she
seems? I'll need to learn about managing expectations, keeping her
from getting hurt and maintaining her from a long distance, since I'm
about to leave China. When I do so after next week, maybe I'll finally
be ready to take on Tokyo again, this time actually getting somewhere
(I've been there twice already with no dice - they're a different
breed there).

----

Review of skills used:

-Pre-empting objections she has to the KC, by first asking them of her
yourself. In this case, it was "do you really like me?" the way Maniac
likes to do it, and having her justify why (boy, had I been at this
stage before I'd have gotten dejected and wussed out).

-Number-guessing game

-Talking about men of different cultures as an excuse to kino while
walking (used by HER!)

-Doing groundwork before getting to the house, using a park/lakeside
as a good venue.

-Generally making all the moves and directing the interaction.

*One thing I forgot from Part 1: when they asked me to go to a bar
with them near the beginning, I looked at them cock-eyed and asked
"Well, are you guys fun?" They kept asking what I meant by that, I
kept saying I wasn't implying anything, just asking if they're fun to
be around. It was an attempt at qualification.

I still think I could have bagged her the previous night had I any
skill (looking forward to comments on Part 1), but coming from a guy
who once had to work a much less desirable chick for a YEAR AND A HALF
(I'm not kidding) for sack action that sucked (and then having all
these unexpected regrets and hurt), I think 28 hours is a nice
improvement.

Anyway, hope that's been helpful. If you need any more details, just
ask.

--

A very satisfied Blitzen

RockInPhilly

Oct 29, 2007, 3:22:18 PM10/29/07
Howdy

Excellent work and a good report (with analysis).

thanks for taking the time to write it up (both parts)

Take care
Rock