"There was no significant loss of life in those towers. Not a one." - Gordon Roy Parker (aka Ray Gordon), Author

ItsHCapper98

Sep 13, 2001, 7:44:40 AM9/13/01
9/11/01 -- "There was no significant loss of life in those towers. Not a one."
- Gordon Roy Parker (aka Ray Gordon), Author

9/11/01 -- "This attack happened in my HOMETOWN, a hometown I do not live in or
work in because of illegal behavior. I hope those who swiped my ability to
live there enjoy the message they got from GOD today.........." - Gordon Roy
Parker (aka Ray Gordon), Author

9/11/01 -- "In that building existed little more than a bunch of companies
which hire
"office whores" and the like. I have no sympathy for employment
discriminators, and if someone had to die in this attack, I couldn't think of a
better group of people for the terrorists to pick." - Gordon Roy Parker (aka
Ray Gordon), Author

9/11/01 -- "I'm just a pissed-off civil-rights activist
who has to laugh when those who had DIRECTLY discriminated against me saw
offices I might otherwise be working in reduced to rubble. There was no
significant loss of life in those towers." - Gordon Roy Parker (aka Ray
Gordon), Author

9/11/01 -- "Now you know what it's like to see your horrors mocked the way mine
have been. That's not mental illness, that's a political message, apparently
delivered quite brilliantly." -

9/11/01 -- "There was no significant loss of life in those towers. Their own
evil is what prevented me from being among the dead, and which added the
"Unknown Office Whore" to their numbers because god forbid some loser executive
would have to hire a man.Those corporations could have hired me, put me to work
in that building, let me live in NYC, and experience all of the fun that's
going on up there now." - Gordon Roy Parker (aka Ray Gordon), Author

Morningrise

Sep 13, 2001, 4:58:46 PM9/13/01

"ItsHCapper98" <itshca...@aol.com> wrote in message

The thing is one sick puppy.

Kevin Carey

Bet For A Living

Sep 13, 2001, 2:16:45 PM9/13/01
>The thing is one sick puppy.

The true sickos on the internet are people who are willing to let third parties
manipulate them so easily.

Ray Gordon, Author
The Nice-Guy Graveyard: Where men go to bury their kindness and be the jerk
women love
http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html

Disclaimer

Sep 14, 2001, 1:17:05 AM9/14/01
NOTICE: This message may not have been sent by the Sender Name
above. Always use cryptographic digital signatures to verify
the identity of the sender of any usenet post or e-mail.

4d32d422

(Regulars : please filter this message via the author name
"Disclaimer")

Disclaimer re: Bet For A Living aka Ray Gordon (a fake name) aka
Gordon Roy Parker (his real name)

Also posts as dev...@no-id.com, from which he spams the group
with conspiracy theories regarding a man called Ross Jeffries.

IF YOU ARE NEW to this group take note:

Gordon Roy Parker makes frequent daily posts to the following
groups:
alt.seduction.fast
alt.romance
alt.hypnosis
alt.sports.gymnastics

In all four groups the opinion of many participants is that Gordon
is an idiot with untreated emotional problems. In all four groups
Gordon threatens to sue people, sometimes daily. In all four
groups many are of the opinion that Gordon's posts detract from
the functioning of the group and that he has emotional problems.
The alt.hypnosis group ALSO posts a disclaimer after each of his
posts.

Gordon Roy Parker suffers from a serious mental illness called
"Manic/Depression" also known as "Bi-Polar Disorder". He has
himself stated this. This disorder is characterized by alternating
periods of mania and depression. In a manic phase the sufferer
experiences a euphoric high and experiences delusions of both
grandeur and superior abilities. The cycle then gradually swings
to the depressive phase, where the sufferer can experience
crippling depressive symptoms. It should be noted that Gordon Roy
Parker has indeed made past usenet posts in which he threatened to
kill himself.

Some people also think Gordon Roy Parker has a narcissistic
personality complex. A narcissistic personality has the following
traits:

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates
achievements and talents,

2. expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate
achievements

3. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power,
brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

4. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be
understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-
status people (or institutions)

5. requires excessive admiration

6. has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of
especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or
her expectations

7. is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of
others to achieve his or her own ends

8. lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the
feelings and needs of others

9. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious
of him or her shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Gordon seems to try to engage in ANY conversation and be
recognized. He often makes off-topic posts, flames others with
insults or makes otherwise provocative and inflamatory statements.

Many would agree that Gordon's predicament is unfortunate. Lots of
people have mental illnesses and are able to lead productive,
fulfilling lives. But it would seem that, rather than obtain
adequate treatment for his problem and explore his issues with a
trained therapist to hopefully move his life in a positive
direction, Gordon instead insists on spending every available
waking moment on usenet where he has alienated himself from most
of the remaining usenet population by being as disruptive,
vengeful and taunting as possible. He has sometimes made in excess
of 60 usenet posts in a single 24 hour period (eg 64 posts on Aug
31 2001 alone), yet still tells people that he's busy working on
numerous projects and filing numerous legal actions. One could
wonder, with the time he spends on usenet, how he has time for
anything else from an actual job to actually filing one of the
many legal actions that he constantly says are imminent, to eating
and sleeping.

Gordon is 34 years old, admits to having herpes and has claimed
that all women are "whores" and "cunts". This statement, since it
includes all women, would imply his own mother is a "whore" and a
"cunt". Yet he still seems to feel qualified to offer unsolicited
advice, even when specifically requested not to, and spams the
groups with ads for his website and products. The fact that all
his advice and products are given and sold under a phony name ie
"Ray Gordon" says an awful lot.

While some people think Gordon's condition is unfortunate and
would wish him the best if he sought treatment, they feel his
current behavior detracts from the functioning of our group.
Please be aware that responding to his posts may encourage him to
post further. Consider not replying to his inflamatory posts, or
even filter his posts out of your newsreader listings.

Remember, all the info you need is free. Knowledgeable people
with experience will help you out and they won't try to sell you
something in the process.

Two great and REPUTABLE sites to get you started are:
http://www.fastseduction.com/
http://www.pickupguide.com/

If you wish to filter out Gordon's posts, as well as those of
other identified trolls, the recommended kill-filter for this
newsgroup can be found at
http://www.fastseduction.com/filters.shtml

4d32d422

James King

Sep 14, 2001, 3:05:40 PM9/14/01
In article <20010913141645...@mb-fp.aol.com>, Bet For A
Living <betfor...@aol.com> wrote:

> > The thing is one sick puppy.

> The true sickos on the internet are people who are willing to let
> third parties manipulate them so easily.

Did you, or did you not post that comment that there was no significant
loss of life in the World Trade Center?

James King
--
Enjoy a classic 30-minute drama absolutely free!
http://www.shadowradio.org

John C. Randolph

Sep 15, 2001, 8:53:57 AM9/15/01

Man, I thought I'd seen people snivel before, but Gordo here sure takes
the cake.

He's right down there with Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson.

-jcr

John C. Randolph

Sep 15, 2001, 8:56:15 AM9/15/01
Bet For A Living wrote:

> >The thing is one sick puppy.
> >

> The true sickos on the internet are people who are willing to let third parties
> manipulate them so easily.

I notice that you haven't denied saying the things that were attributed
to you above.

Which of the following was misquoting you?

-jcr

Bet For A Living

Sep 15, 2001, 3:53:11 PM9/15/01
>> The true sickos on the internet are people who are willing to let third
>parties
>> manipulate them so easily.
>
>I notice that you haven't denied saying the things that were attributed
>to you above.

So what if I said it or not? It's a free country.

Learn to respect others' freedoms.

Have a nice day!

Disclaimer

Sep 15, 2001, 10:13:21 PM9/15/01
NOTICE: This message may not have been sent by the Sender Name
above. Always use cryptographic digital signatures to verify
the identity of the sender of any usenet post or e-mail.

4d53fd98

(Regulars : please filter this message via the author name "Disclaimer")

Disclaimer re : "Bet For A Living" aka "Ray Gordon" (his fake name) aka

Gordon Roy Parker (his real name)

Also posts as dev...@no-id.com, from which he spams the group with
conspiracy theories regarding a man called Ross Jeffries.

IF YOU ARE NEW to this group then please note:

Gordon Roy Parker currently makes frequent daily posts to the following
usenet groups:
alt.sports.gymnastics
alt.seduction.fast
alt.romance
alt.hypnosis

He has sometimes made in excess of 60 usenet posts in a single 24 hour

period (eg 64 posts on Aug 31 2001 alone).

In all four groups, the opinion of most participants is that Gordon is
a mentally ill person who goes to extreme lengths to provoke others in
order to receive attention. In all four groups Gordon threatens to sue

people, sometimes daily. In all four groups many are of the opinion
that Gordon's posts detract from the functioning of the group and that
he has emotional problems. The alt.hypnosis group ALSO posts a
disclaimer after each of his posts.

Gordon Roy Parker suffers from a serious mental illness called

'Manic/Depression' sometimes also called Bi-Polar Disorder. He has
himself stated this. The illness is characterized by alternating

[...]

people have mental illnesses and are able to lead productive and

[...]

all women, imply his own mother is a "whore" and a "cunt". Yet he still