DSC 5010 Power 832 question

John

Sep 27, 2004, 10:49:11 PM9/27/04
I have just replaced the pcb on a DSC 5010

I think I may have addressed the keypads improperly, all to the same
address, and now they are not responding.

How can I default the addresess on the keypads?

VSS DOUG

Sep 27, 2004, 11:12:27 PM9/27/04
You may have assigned them as global or to an invalid partition. Press and hold
the "#" key for a couple of seconds, press the "1" key. Should then be able to
enter programming and set the correct partition & slot number. Repeat the
procedure at the other keypads.

Doug L

John wrote