Growing Solar System Theory: CellWell1 versus CellWell2

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
Immediate proof of the Growing Solar System Theory will be when the
reports and data are confirmed that Jupiter is of a much younger age
than is the inner planets. That Jupiter is probably no older than 8
billion years and that Earth and the Sun and inner planets are of the
order of 16 billion years old. The reason: because the Sun and inner
planets which makes CellWell1 were of the Uranium Atom Totality
Universe and Jupiter onwards of CellWell2 was of the more recent
Plutonium Atom Totality Universe.

A more immediate proof would have been to see the revolutions and spins
of say CellWell1 opposite to that of CellWell2. For we know that
electrons share orbitals but of opposite spins. But obviously the
revolutions of the planets are not opposites, nor spins. So, we may
have to look deeper to understand what it means for 2 electrons to
occupy the same space yet opposite spins. And here it is very
complicated because I am talking about the 92nd electron and then the
93rd and 94th electrons of 231PU. CellWell1 is the 92nd electron and
CellWell2 of Jupiter is the 93rd plus 94th electron space and matter.

We will learn much about astronomy and then be able to wisen the
Schroedinger Equation physicists and Atomic physicists. Likewise, the
Atomic physicists will discover more about the Schroedinger Eq and
Dirac Eq and atomic physics and be able to tell the astronomer, look,
the equation says to point the telescope over there and the nuclear
region of 231PU is in that direction. The telescope and the atomic
microscope are really one and the same instruments!

Does anyone know of any anamolous facts of Jupiter which would lend
credence to my theory that the ages of Jupiter and the gas giants is
much younger than the inner planets, Earth, Sun ??

So far I have only the discrepancy of relative abundance of the
isotopes between CellWell1 and CellWell2. What isotopes in particular
are discrepancies??