More laughing at Goo

dh

Mar 11, 2008, 3:59:34 PM3/11/08
Mon, 10 Mar 2008, outstupiding himself yet AGAIN our Goober wrote:

>On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:40:01 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Smartypants" <shrub...@excite.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mar 10, 3:31 pm, Goo wrote:
>>
>><snip>
>>
>>Outstupiding yourself is what you do Goobs.
>>
>>It's who you are.
>>
>>It defines you.
>
>Yes, I know!

LOL!!! No one else outstupids himself anywhere as much
as you do Goo, we can sure agree on that.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 11, 2008, 3:20:21 PM3/11/08
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER and a
colossally stupid fuckwit - lied and presented no
challenge:
> Mon, 10 Mar 2008, Rudy C. Canoza wrote:
>
>> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and lied:
>>
>>> On Mar 10, 3:31 pm, Rudy M. Canoza wrote:
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> Outstupiding yourself is what GooFuckwit and I do, Rudy.
>>>
>>> It's who we are.
>>>
>>> It defines us.
>> Yes, I know!
>
> LOL!!!

You're not laughing, Goo.

> No one else outstupids himself anywhere as much

> as we do Rudy, we can sure agree on that.

Yes, indeed we can. You and your butt-buddy runny
hamilton outstupid yourselves at every turn.

marques de sade

Mar 11, 2008, 5:38:38 PM3/11/08

no one agrees with you on anything you ignorant cracker that
lives in a van down by the river...
--

`We come now to the idea of the Gaeia Universe, where the whole of the Universe would be a single living entity of which all mankind is barely an organelle. But unlike the organisms of Earth, the elements of the Universe, energy and matter, are not connected by the bloody and battering interaction of consumption that we experience on Earth, but by the same forces of physics and mechanics which govern the aforementioned astronomical principles. The concept of pantheism proposes an additional connection, one of an overarching divine presence. In this divinity, mind and matter are one, and all things in the Universe are evenly connected'' --B.D. Abramson

Rudy Canoza

Mar 11, 2008, 4:42:19 PM3/11/08
marques de sade wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:59:34 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>> Yes, I know!
>> LOL!!! No one else outstupids himself anywhere as much
>> as you do Goo, we can sure agree on that.
>
> no one agrees with you on anything you ignorant cracker that
> lives in a van down by the river...

For a while at least, and maybe even still, GooFuckwit
lived on a leaky, rusty houseboat on Lake Lanier
north-east of Atlanta. He was writing desperate posts
to usenet asking for repair advice so it wouldn't sink!

Rudy Canoza

Mar 11, 2008, 4:49:38 PM3/11/08
marques de sade wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:59:34 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>> Yes, I know!
>> LOL!!! No one else outstupids himself anywhere as much
>> as you do Goo, we can sure agree on that.
>
> no one agrees with you on anything you ignorant cracker

People actually do agree with him on a very small
number of things:

I admit that I'm very weak in the area of
presenting my ideas...I have as much 'right' to
post my spew as everyone else does.
Fuckwit - 11/30/1999

...another indication that I'm a fuckin' moron I
I guess...
Fuckwit - 19 Oct 1999 http://tinyurl.com/37scz7

marques de sade

Mar 11, 2008, 8:42:21 PM3/11/08

i stand corrected...

Mr. Smartypants

Mar 11, 2008, 8:17:48 PM3/11/08
On Mar 11, 5:42 pm, jesucris...@netscape.net (marques de sade) wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:42:19 -0700, Rudy Canoza
>

> <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> >marques de sade wrote:

> >> no one agrees with  you on anything you ignorant cracker that
> >> lives in a van down by the river...
>
> >For a while at least, and maybe even still, GooFuckwit
> >lived on a leaky, rusty houseboat on Lake Lanier
> >north-east of Atlanta.  He was writing desperate posts
> >to usenet asking for repair advice so it wouldn't sink!
>
> i stand corrected...
> --
>
> `We come now to the idea of the Gaeia Universe, where the whole of the Universe would be a single living entity of which all mankind is barely an organelle. But unlike the organisms of Earth, the elements of the Universe, energy and matter, are not connected by the bloody and battering interaction of consumption that we experience on Earth, but by the same forces of physics and mechanics which govern the aforementioned astronomical principles. The concept of pantheism proposes an additional connection, one of an overarching divine presence. In this divinity, mind and matter are one, and all things in the Universe are evenly connected'' --B.D. Abramson- Hide quoted text -

Looks like Goobs found a sweetheart!

Rudy Canoza

Mar 11, 2008, 11:20:28 PM3/11/08
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper
decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and lied:
> On Mar 11, 5:42 pm, jesucris...@netscape.net (marques de sade) wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:42:19 -0700, Rudy A. Canoza elaborated:

>> <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and lied:

>>> For a while at least, and maybe even still, GooFuckwit
>>> lived on a leaky, rusty houseboat on Lake Lanier
>>> north-east of Atlanta. He was writing desperate posts
>>> to usenet asking for repair advice so it wouldn't sink!
>> i stand corrected...
>> --
>>
>> `We come now to the idea of the Gaeia Universe, where the whole of the Universe would be a single living entity of which all mankind is barely an organelle. But unlike the organisms of Earth, the elements of the Universe, energy and matter, are not connected by the bloody and battering interaction of consumption that we experience on Earth, but by the same forces of physics and mechanics which govern the aforementioned astronomical principles. The concept of pantheism proposes an additional connection, one of an overarching divine presence. In this divinity, mind and matter are one, and all things in the Universe are evenly connected'' --B.D. Abramson- Hide quoted text -

> Looks like

NO "looping through Norway", and NO posting to SDSU.
That's settled.

Whining, Crying, Bawl

Mar 12, 2008, 6:07:55 AM3/12/08
On Mar 11, 8:20 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:

> That's settled

The only thing you've "settled" is proving you tell LIES.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 12, 2008, 10:22:48 AM3/12/08
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and
lied:

> On Mar 11, 8:20 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
>
>> That's settled
>
> The only thing you've "settled" is

NO "looping through Norway", and NO posting to SDSU.

dh

Mar 12, 2008, 11:51:46 AM3/12/08

How does he fool these morons? Goober specifically
attempts/pretends to attack the concept of multiple lives
which de sade has admitted to believing in. So Goo
necessarily must consider de sade an idiot for believing
in them, meaning he is using and laughing at de sade
who is unable to figure it out. I do know de sade is drawn
to bullshitters like Goo, and to another very similar person
calling herself Tani in a satanic group. de sade himself
was posting as the 2nd coming of christ for however
long so there isn't much of a brain there, but this thing
with Goo is so obvious it seems anyone should be able
to understand that Goo is using him as his fool.

dh

Mar 12, 2008, 11:52:22 AM3/12/08
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:38:38 GMT, jesuc...@netscape.net (marques de sade) wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:59:34 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>>Yes, I know!
>>
>> LOL!!! No one else outstupids himself anywhere as much
>>as you do Goo, we can sure agree on that.
>
>no one agrees with you on anything

Goo thinks you're a moron for believing in multiple lives,
yet you still kiss his ass for no apparent reason.

dh

Mar 12, 2008, 11:53:32 AM3/12/08
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, the most pathetic of Goobers begged:

> Well, all I can say is, please don't ever leave me, my sweet Davie-poo.

I've never had anything to do with you Goo, other than point out
your inconsideration, lies, absurd claims, the fact that you can't ever
back any of them up, and stuff like that. You sure are one weird gay
boy there Goober, and I will be sure to keep your quote as proof of it.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 12, 2008, 11:20:02 AM3/12/08
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER and a
colossally stupid fuckwit - lied and presented no
challenge:
> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and lied:

>> On Mar 11, 5:42 pm, jesucris...@netscape.net (marques de sade) wrote:

>>> i stand corrected...
>>> --
>>>
>>> `We come now to the idea of the Gaeia Universe, where the whole of the Universe would be a single living entity of which all mankind is barely an organelle. But unlike the organisms of Earth, the elements of the Universe, energy and matter, are not connected by the bloody and battering interaction of consumption that we experience on Earth, but by the same forces of physics and mechanics which govern the aforementioned astronomical principles. The concept of pantheism proposes an additional connection, one of an overarching divine presence. In this divinity, mind and matter are one, and all things in the Universe are evenly connected'' --B.D. Abramson- Hide quoted text -

>> Looks
>
> How does he kick our asses?

Easily.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 12, 2008, 11:23:08 AM3/12/08
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER and a
colossally stupid fuckwit - lied and presented no
challenge:
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:38:38 GMT, jesuc...@netscape.net (marques de sade) wrote:
>
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER and a colossally stupid fuckwit - lied and presented no challenge:

>>> LOL!!!

>> no one agrees with you on anything
>
> Rudy thinks you're a moron

No, I have shown that *you* are a moron, Fuckwit.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 12, 2008, 11:27:57 AM3/12/08
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER, a colossally
stupid fuckwit and now an outed queer - lied and
presented no challenge:
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Rudy C. Canoza wrote:
>> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper, aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more

>>> Well, all I can say is, please don't ever leave me, my sweet Davie-poo.
>
> I've never had anything to do with you Rudy,

You clumsily edited the attributions, Goo. I fixed them.

runny hamilton is the one who called you "my sweet
Davie-poo", Goo. He's the one who dragged you out of
the closet with his shit-spooge dribbling off your
chin. Take it up with him if you're unhappy about it.

You're a queer, Goo. I would have thought that by now,
you'd have already been out.

Whining, Crying, Bawl

Mar 12, 2008, 5:06:49 PM3/12/08
On Mar 12, 8:27 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER, a colossally
> stupid fuckwit and now an outed queer - lied and
> presented no challenge:
>
> > On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Rudy C. Canoza wrote:
> >> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper, aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more
>
> >     I've never had anything to do with you Rudy,
>
> You clumsily edited the attributions, Goo.  I fixed them.
>
> runny hamilton is the one who called you "my sweet
> Davie-poo", Goo.  He's the one who dragged you out of
> the closet with his shit-spooge dribbling off your
> chin.  Take it up with him if you're unhappy about it.

It's obvious you rewrite almost EVERY post of everyone else to give
you something YOU can respond to.

If you left things as they were originally posted you'd have to remain
SILENT for fear of outstupiding yourself
continually................not that you aren't damn close to doing
that anyway.

> You're a queer, Goo.  I would have thought that by now,
> you'd have already been out.

Goober are you aware that EVERYONE regards you as a closet homo?

It's ALL you ever talk about.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 13, 2008, 3:09:34 AM3/13/08
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and
lied:

> On Mar 12, 8:27 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER, a colossally
>> stupid fuckwit and now an outed queer - lied and
>> presented no challenge:

>>> I've never had anything to do with you Rudy,
>> You clumsily edited the attributions, Goo. I fixed them.
>>
>> runny hamilton is the one who called you "my sweet
>> Davie-poo", Goo. He's the one who dragged you out of
>> the closet with his shit-spooge dribbling off your
>> chin. Take it up with him if you're unhappy about it.
>

> It's obvious you kick our asses every time.

Yes.

>> You're a queer, Goo. I would have thought that by now,
>> you'd have already been out.
>

> Rudy are you aware

Yes.

dh

Mar 13, 2008, 6:48:57 PM3/13/08
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, Goo wrote:

>my sweet Davie-poo

Get yourself an old sock and think about me then,
you pathetic Goober.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 13, 2008, 6:14:42 PM3/13/08
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER, a colossally
stupid fuckwit and an OUTED queer - lied and presented
no challenge:

> On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, Ron Hamilton wrote :
>
>> my sweet Davie-poo
>
> Get yourself an old sock and think about me then,

Oh, runny always thinks of you, Goo.

Whining, Crying, Bawl

Mar 14, 2008, 5:20:57 AM3/14/08
On Mar 13, 3:14 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
<snip>

Goobs, someone asked me by e-mail if YOU are aware you are gay.

I said I doubted you were aware of anything about yourself.

You're coming across as gay Goobs, so are you?

Rudy Canoza

Mar 14, 2008, 10:40:54 AM3/14/08
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and
lied:

> On Mar 13, 3:14 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> <snip>
>

> Rudy, someone asked me by e-mail if YOU are aware you are gay.

No, no one did, and that's just more bullshit rhetoric
from an angry queer. This is just a page from Queer
Agenda 101: when someone mocks queers, hysterically
shriek that the mocker is gay himself. It's bullshit.
It has long been recognized as nothing but empty
queer bullshit rhetoric. I win again.

Why are you an angry queer?

Whining, Crying, Bawl

Mar 15, 2008, 5:23:51 AM3/15/08
On Mar 14, 7:40 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
<snip>

Name the admin Goobs.

Oh....I forgot..........you admitted you are a LIAR rather than name
the admin.

BTW, how's my time setting?

Rudy Canoza

Mar 15, 2008, 10:50:09 AM3/15/08
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and
lied:
> On Mar 14, 7:40 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> <snip>

<snip>

Settled:

* NO "looping through Norway"
* NO posting to SDSU
* NO 12-year-old's posts
* NO use of dictionary to solve math problems

You're a really stupid and incompetent liar, runny.
You're a jerk-off. You *ADMIT* to being a jerk-off.

dh

Mar 17, 2008, 12:15:37 PM3/17/08
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008, an aroused and lusting Goober wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:48:57 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, Goo wrote:
>>
>>>my sweet Davie-poo
>>
>> Get yourself an old sock and think about me then,

>>you pathetic Goober.
>
>Oh, runny

Then suck over his way Goo. Or even better yet,
take your homo obsessions to a group more suited
for it, Goo. Begging for ass in groups like this does
nothing but create negative feelings for you and your
anal lovers. You are making all of you people look
bad, you inept and pitiful Goober.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 17, 2008, 11:31:57 AM3/17/08
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, the stupidest lying
cracker felon in all of Georgia - openly admitted his
queerness:
> On Thu, 13 Mar 2008, Rudy C. Canoza wrote:
>
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, the stupidest lying cracker felon in all of Georgia - lied and presented no challenge:

>>> Get yourself an old sock and think about me then, Ron.

>> Oh, runny always thinks of you, Goo.
>
> Then suck over his way Rudy.

No, Goo. I don't go that way, and besides, you and
runny are made for each other. You "fit" (heh heh heh
heh heh)

"I have a boat on Lake Lanier in GA...At Holiday
Marina. I don't fish, but if you'd want to hook up and
go for a boat ride--houseboat, runabout, and/or paddle
around in a kayak--let me know. So far I haven't met
anyone from a news group, and that would be cool for
me. I'm at R17. Give me a call at 678-714-5764."

David "Gay Dave" Harrison - 16 April 2004 - in a
blatant solicitation for gay sex
http://tinyurl.com/hvhr9

dh

Mar 17, 2008, 3:23:32 PM3/17/08
Newsgroups: alt.satanism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.boats,alt.atheism
Subject: I am gay

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008, Goo wrote:

>a boat ride--houseboat, runabout, and/or paddle
>around in a kayak

Which of those things have you managed to
have your anal sex during, Goo?

Rudy Canoza

Mar 17, 2008, 2:28:48 PM3/17/08
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, the stupidest lying
cracker felon in all of Georgia - openly admitted his
queerness:

> Newsgroups: alt.satanism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.boats,alt.atheism
> Subject: I am gay

> On Mon, 17 Mar 2008, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison - wrote:
>
>> a boat ride--houseboat, runabout, and/or paddle
>> around in a kayak
>

> I have had anal sex during all of these. Then I felch my boyfriend.

Keep it to yourself, Goo.

Mr.Smartypants

Mar 18, 2008, 11:15:35 AM3/18/08
On Mar 17, 8:31 am, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, the stupidest lying
> cracker felon in all of Georgia - openly admitted his
> queerness:
>
> > On Thu, 13 Mar 2008, Rudy C. Canoza wrote:
>
> >> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, the stupidest lying cracker felon in all of Georgia - lied and presented no challenge:

> >> Oh, runny always thinks of you, Goo.
>
> >     Then suck over his way Rudy.
>
> No, Goo.  I don't go that way, and besides, you and
> runny are made for each other.  You "fit" (heh heh heh
> heh heh)
>
> "I have a boat on Lake Lanier in GA...At Holiday
> Marina. I don't fish, but if you'd want to hook up and
> go for a boat ride--houseboat, runabout, and/or paddle
> around in a kayak--let me know. So far I haven't met
> anyone from a news group, and that would be cool for
> me. I'm at R17. Give me a call at 678-714-5764."
>
> David "Gay Dave" Harrison - 16 April 2004 - in a
> blatant solicitation for gay sexhttp://tinyurl.com/hvhr9

Where do you get that as a blatant solicitation for sex?

Mr.Smartypants

Mar 18, 2008, 11:17:48 AM3/18/08

Everybody knows you are gay Goobs.

It's all you talk about.............that and Gootime.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 18, 2008, 11:20:38 AM3/18/08
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and
lied:

Goo admitted it.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 18, 2008, 11:22:36 AM3/18/08
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and
lied:
> Everybody knows you are gay Rudy.

No, because I'm not, but everyone knows this:

Settled:

* NO "looping through Norway"
* NO posting to SDSU
* NO 12-year-old's posts
* NO use of dictionary to solve math problems

Everyone knows that you and GooFuckwit David Harrison
are queers, runny. You two have ass-fucked and felched
one another in houseboats, runabouts and kayaks, and
you've bragged about it.

dh

Mar 18, 2008, 3:05:20 PM3/18/08
On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:15:35 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" <bc...@canada.com> wrote:

>Where do you get that as a blatant solicitation for sex?

The Goober was very specific about it when I asked
the same thing. Goo boasted about it, in fact:
dh asked the Goober:

>>a boat ride--houseboat, runabout, and/or paddle

>>around in a kayak
>
> Which of those things have you managed to
>have your anal sex during, Goo?

the Goober replied:

I have had anal sex during all of these. Then I felch my boyfriend.

ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Rudy Canoza

Mar 18, 2008, 2:10:22 PM3/18/08
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid stubborn
pig-fucking cracker - lied and presented no challenge:
> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper, aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and lied:
>
>> Where do you get that as a blatant solicitation for sex?
>
> Rudy was very specific about it

Right: you admitted it.

You never did explain why you were using Willie
Denson's phone number, you lying shitbag.

dh

Mar 18, 2008, 3:11:56 PM3/18/08
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008, a proud Goober boldly boasted:

> I have had anal sex during all of these.

No wonder you ass-ociate those things with anal
sex then, Goober. But those of us who don't care or
have anything to do with it don't think like you gay
boys do, Goo, so in most people it wouldn't produce
the same rectal cravings it obviously produces in you.

>Then I felch my boyfriend.

LOL! I'm sure no one doubts that for a second, Goo.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 18, 2008, 2:15:22 PM3/18/08
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid stubborn
pig-fucking cracker - lied and presented no challenge:

>>> Newsgroups: alt.satanism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.boats,alt.atheism
>>> Subject: I am gay

>> I have had anal sex during all of these.
>
> No wonder

No, actually, Goo, we do wonder why you brag about your
ass-fucking and felching on boats. Just shut the fuck
up about it.

dh

Mar 18, 2008, 4:16:21 PM3/18/08
On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Goo agreed:

>On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, dh pointed out:

>>On Mon, 17 Mar 2008, a proud Goober boldly boasted:

>>> I have had anal sex during all of these.
>>

>> No wonder you ass-ociate those things with anal
>>sex then, Goober.
>

>No, actually

We've learned to expect that from you. You explained
it all in the past, and fortunately I saved a copy of your
explanation:
From: Goo
Subject: Re: Desperate for kinky gay sex

Is it really stupid? It's the smartest thing I can think to do, and just
because everyone else says I'm outstupiding myself by engaging
in such oubviously really nasty dishonesty, they aren't as desperate
and stupid as me...so I might be pretty smart considering how stupid
I am.
. . .

What the hell's wrong with that Fuckwit? Have you ever licked
another man's asshole? No!!! So you have no idea why I love them
so much. You're just like my nurses, you narrow minded moron.
After I spend quality time with both hands up my ass for a while,
and then don't lick off real good before touching a bunch of stuff,
the nurses bitch because everything is always covered with and
smells like shit. But I don't see what's wrong with that Fuckwit,
because I love the smell almost as much as I love the taste! The
smell of shit just gives a place the feeling of love, to me.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 18, 2008, 4:32:02 PM3/18/08
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid stubborn
pig-fucking cracker - lied and presented no challenge:
> On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Rudy C. Canoza wrote:
>
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid stubborn pig-fucking cracker - lied and presented no challenge:

>>> No wonder you ass-ociate those things with anal
>>> sex then, Ron.
>> No, actually
>
> We've learned

Actually, Goo, we've learned that you and runny
hamilton of Medicine Hat, alberta are two ass-fucking
felching queers. That's what we've learned, Goo.

Dubh Ghall

Mar 18, 2008, 4:53:08 PM3/18/08
On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:32:02 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:

>Actually, Goo, we've learned that you and runny
>hamilton of Medicine Hat, alberta are two ass-fucking
>felching queers. That's what we've learned, Goo.

Do I detect just a hint of jealousy?

Rudy Canoza

Mar 18, 2008, 5:03:02 PM3/18/08

Nope. Scorn, derision, mockery, contempt, denigration
- and a lot more than just a hint, too.

Rupert

Mar 19, 2008, 9:14:54 PM3/19/08
On Mar 18, 12:32 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.net> wrote:
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid stubborn
> pig-fucking cracker - lied and presented no challenge:
>

> > On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Rudy C. Canoza wrote:
>
> >> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid stubborn pig-fucking cracker - lied and presented no challenge:

> >> No, actually
>
> >     We've learned
>
> Actually, Goo, we've learned that you and runny
> hamilton of Medicine Hat, alberta are two ass-fucking
> felching queers.  That's what we've learned, Goo.- Hide quoted text -

I understand that you have a strong predilection for talking about
anal intercourse and felching, and I do not hold a critical attitude
towards you on account of this, but I personally find cunnilingus to
be a more enjoyable topic. I was wondering if we could talk about that
for a while instead, just for a change. Then we can go back to your
preferred topic.

Rupert

Mar 20, 2008, 4:20:25 AM3/20/08

Would you care to elaborate on why you feel the matter is of interest?

>    * NO "looping through Norway"
>    * NO posting to SDSU
>    * NO 12-year-old's posts
>    * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems

With regard to the last point, the relevant exchange starts here:

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/c3713d76a68303c0?dmode=source

It is very funny.

Whining, Crying, Bawl

Mar 20, 2008, 5:20:20 AM3/20/08

Goobs has no knowledge of cunnilingus.

Whining, Crying, Bawl

Mar 20, 2008, 5:22:51 AM3/20/08
> http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/c3713d76a683...
>
> It is very funny.-

Quite.

Goobs grabbing his Webster's to solve math.

Obed Marsh

Mar 20, 2008, 6:30:07 AM3/20/08
My Day with Jermaine

by: Obed Marsh

It had been a long time since I had sex. Being married to Tani Jantsang
meant long periods away from human companionship. That was until I met
Jermaine at a freeway rest stop which had been a popular place to find
anonymous gay sex. He didn't have time for anything more than small talk
on that fateful night, but he promised to hook up with me soon.
Jermaine dropped by the very next day. I offered him the use of my
living room for our first romp. Tani was out at the beach that day, so
it was perfect.

Once inside, he got cocky, and started demanding to either kick or fuck
my ass. I unbuckled his black trousers and pulled them down. He pulled
down his blue and white striped boxers. Predictably, the cock was not
huge and it had a long foreskin covering it with skin to spare. I've
learned to like sucking uncut cocks if they are clean. Knowing it could
be a smelly one, I skinned it back and slipped it into my mouth.

Nothing could have prepared me for this one. It was slimy and it
fucking stank. His pubes reeked and I thought I was going to throw up.
I pulled off. "Getcho' mouth back on mah dick!" Jermaine exclaimed.
"What the fuck the matta wit' chu?"
I prepared myself for the worst. The second stroke wasn't so bad. I
bathed his cock in saliva, cleaning it up as I went. I got used to the
funky pube smell and actually liked it. It was the same musk I crave
only much stronger.

The dick was ugly as fuck though. It bent in a horizontal curve that
almost came back at him. But it was a black cock. It was a young
felon's black cock making it one of the most precious penises on the
planet. I had it in
my possession and fate had given me the opportunity to drain it of
its precious sperm.

With such an oddly shaped cock, I wanted to hold on to it so as to
get my mouth and Jermaine's cock lined up. This worked for a while but
eventually he did not want any part of that.
"Bitch, suck this cock with no hands." I took my hand away. He put
both of his hands on my head and started pulling and pushing my head up and
down,
gagging me. His dick wasn't that long - only about six inches, but
with the
curve, it was doing things to my throat that I've never had done
before!
Jermaine became impatient and stood up. He commanded me to sit on the
couch
and suck his cock while he stood. I tried but the angle wasn't
right. He
became angry and told me to get on my knees.
I sank to my knees on the floor and took the coal black cock into my
hand.
It was ugly to look at. It was bent, had an ugly hood, and stank.
But it
was a cock that this sexually superior black man empowered me to
suck. It was
my duty to get him off.
I started a slow sucking rhythm using plenty of saliva as I stroked
his
cock. Jermaine seemed to like that.
"Yeah bitch, suck that dick. I know how thirsty you bitches are for
this
dick. You think you so sneaky to get that dick and I was wanting the
whole
time to get mah dick sucked, faggot. I'm gonna cum down yo' white
throat and
you gonna swallow mah nut."
By then my jaws were getting tired. Jermaine's funky shaped cock was
putting
a strain on my practiced mouth. He grew impatient and again grabbed
my
head with both hands, shoving that dick in deeper. I gagged and
pulled back.
"Don't chu spit mah dick out!" he bellowed. "You gonna get a nut in
yo'
mouth o' up yo' ass but you don't never spit mah shit out bitch! Now
suck my
dick!"
I was so turned on I couldn't stand it. I took Jermaine's hand and
lightly
slapped myself on the cheek with it. He laughed.
"You like dat shit?" he asked. I nodded. He laughed and slapped my
face.
This time it stung. I like to get play slapped but he made it hurt a
little
more than I'm used to.

"It hurt?" Jermaine asked. I nodded. He slapped me again but not
quite so hard this time. He had a look in his eyes that I can only
describe as evil lust.

"Damn I wish we had mo' time. I wanna tear yo' ass UP bitch !" he
snarled. "
Fuck you up yo' punk ass."
"God I want you to fuck me," I begged. "Fuck me, piss on me, whatever
they
do locked up. I want you to rape my ass Jermaine." He laughed.
That man
knew he had me hooked.
"Suck mah dick and don't stop till I nut, BITCH o' I'll knock the
fuck out chu!" At this point it was still role playing but it was a
huge turn-on to both of us.

I went back to sucking his dick with a renewed vigor. It still stank
down there a little and my face stung from letting this street nigga
smack me around. But it was exciting and I wanted to make him cum.
Jermaine started fucking my face holding my head steady. It wasn't too
hard to accept his thrusts. His dick started thickening. I held on to
his meaty thighs with both hands and it was easy to feel his big frame
tremble as he approached orgasm.

"Cumming!" was all he said. I felt the first spurt go into my
mouth. It was salty beyond belief. Noxious was more like it. The
semen was bitter and ever so salty. "Swallow it!" Jermaine bellowed and
I took every last spurt, probably five or six. I got up and ran into
the kitchen to drink down some Diet Coke to wash away the terrible flavor.

I know what some of you must think. This kid was not cute. His dick
was odd looking and he was not bathed. He was ghetto as hell and used
me like a cum rag. A person should ashamed of this kind of behavior
but I am not. In fact, I am grateful to be used and degraded as his
cumslut. Jermaine's got my phone number and he's going to call me again.

On the way back to where he stays, I bought him a pack of cigarettes.
I asked him if he will fuck me next time like he used to do in prison.
I wonder what that bent dick will feel like in a booty hole...
Anyway, heavier thugs are well worth the effort. I've had a few now
and find that the sex is just as good if not better. Don't overlook
the chance to suck off a thug with a gut.

Obed Marsh

Mar 20, 2008, 6:30:08 AM3/20/08
My Day with Jermaine

by: Obed Marsh

It had been a long time since I had sex. Being married to Tani Jantsang
meant long periods away from human companionship. That was until I met
Jermaine at a freeway rest stop which had been a popular place to find
anonymous gay sex. He didn't have time for anything more than small talk
on that fateful night, but he promised to hook up with me soon.
Jermaine dropped by the very next day. I offered him the use of my
living room for our first romp. Tani was out at the beach that day, so
it was perfect.

Once inside, he got cocky, and started demanding to either kick or fuck

my ass. My mouth started watering as I unbuckled his black trousers and

Rudy Canoza

Mar 20, 2008, 10:23:04 AM3/20/08

"...we describe an axiomatizable theory..."

"The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary."
http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/axiomatizable

You pompous fat fuck.

That is correct: the word is not found in the
dictionary. It's mathematician argot.

So, it's settled:

1. The word *isn't* in the dictionary.
2. I didn't use a dictionary to try to solve a math
problem - no math problem was discussed.

You're as big a loser as the Medicine Hat fuckstain.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 20, 2008, 10:28:36 AM3/20/08
LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and
lied:

> On Mar 19, 6:14 pm, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have no knowledge of cunnilingus.

I know - that's why I limited the discussion to what
you *do* know, runny: ass-fucking and felching greasy
pimply crackers.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 20, 2008, 10:31:24 AM3/20/08

Yes, quite. rupie the skirt-boy used a made-up word.

> Rudy grabbing his Webster's to solve math.

Nope - no math problem; nothing to solve.

You sure do like losing, runny.

Settled:

* NO "looping through Norway"
* NO posting to SDSU
* NO 12-year-old's posts
* NO use of dictionary to solve math problems

You're a really stupid and incompetent liar, runny.

You're a jerk-off. You *ADMIT* to being a jerk-off.

We've already dispensed with three of them altogether.
Next I imagine in your desperation you'll try to make
a go of the 12-year-old posting, and we'll just as
handily demolish that, too.

Rupert

Mar 20, 2008, 7:47:25 PM3/20/08
On Mar 20, 10:31 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
> aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and
> lied:

> >> With regard to the last point, the relevant exchange starts here:

> >>http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/c3713d76a683...
>
> >> It is very funny.-
>
> > Quite.
>
> Yes, quite. rupie the skirt-boy used a made-up word.

Ball, thank you so much. That absolutely made my morning. One of the
best laughs you've ever given me. Absolutely fantastic.

I have a nice book by Moshé Machover called "Set Theory, Logic, and
their Limitations". You might enjoy it; it's at an introductory level.

Let me quote.

"Section 8. Axiomatizability

Recall (Def. 2.7) that a set of postulates (a.k.a. extralogical
axioms) for a theory Sigma is a set of sentences Gamma such that Sigma
equals the deductive closure of Gamma. Having a set of postulates is
no big deal: every thery Sigma has one, because (by Def. 2.5) Sigma
equals the deductive closure of Sigma. In order to qualify as an
axiomatic theory, Sigma must be presented by means of a postulate set
Gamma specified by a finite recipe. This does not mean that Gamma
itself must be finite. (Of course, if Gamma is finite then so much the
better, for then its sentences can be specified directly by means of a
finite laundry list.) Rather, it means that we are provided with an
algorithm - a finite set of instructions - whereby the sentences of
Gamma can be generated mechanically, one after the other. By Church's
Thesis, this is equivalent to saying that T_Gamma must be given as a
recursively enumerable property.

8.1. Conventions

(i) When we say that a set Gamma of sentences if recursive (or
recursively enumerable), we mean that T_Gamma is a recursive (or
recursively enumerable) property.
(ii) When we say that Gamma is given as a recursive (or recursively
enumerable) set, we mean that it is given in such a way as to enable
us to program a computer to operate as a dedice-T_Gamma (or enumerate-
T_Gamma) machine. Similarly, when we say that we can find a recursive
(or recursively enumerable) set of sentences Gamma, we mean that we
can describe Gamma in such a way as to indicate how a computer can be
programmed to operate as a decide-T_Gamma (or enumerate-T_Gamma)
machine.

8.2. Definition

(i) A theory Sigma is axiomatic if it is presented by means of a set
of postulates Gamma, which is given as a recursively enumerable set.
(ii) A theory Sigma is axiomatizable if there exists a recursively
enumerable set Gamma of posulates for Sigma.

8.3. Remark

Note that being axiomatic is an intensional attribute; it is not a
proerty of a theory as such, in a Platonic sense, but describes the
way in which a theory is presented. On the other hand,
axiomatizability is an extensional attribute of a theory as such,
irrespective of how it is presented.

[...]

Theorem 8.12. The set of true sentences in the first-order language of
arithmetic is not axiomatizable."

That last theorem is a version of Gödel's theorem, proved in 1931, the
most famous theorem in mathematical logic of all time and widely
regarded as the most important contribution to logic since Aristotle.

Please please *please* tell us more about your competence to critique
my paper, O master of logic and philosophy. I can't believe you would
be so generous as to provide me with more entertainment about the
matter.

Off for my morning cup of coffee now. :)

Mr.Smartypants

Mar 20, 2008, 8:11:20 PM3/20/08
> handily demolish that, too.- Hide quoted text -

Grab your dictionary Goobs. Rupert has a surprise for you.

Rupert

Mar 20, 2008, 9:07:03 PM3/20/08
> pimply crackers.- Hide quoted text -

Anyone who feels they need to improve their knowledge ot cunnilingus
might be interested in reading this:

http://www.panix.com/~piglet/muff-diving.faq

This seems about as closely related to the alleged topic of this
newsgroup as sodomy and felching, and to my tastes (heh heh) is a must
more pleasant topic.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2008, 12:12:21 AM3/21/08
> Grab your dictionary Rudy. Rupert has a surprise for you.

No he doesn't. He just has more mathematician jargon.

He also doesn't have any instance of me trying to
"solve math problems" using a dictionary, and neither
do you. There was no math problem; just rupie the
skirt-boy's inappropriate use of specialized jargon.

Settled: * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems.

Rupert

Mar 21, 2008, 1:01:10 AM3/21/08
> Settled:  * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems.- Hide quoted text -

Ball, first of all, let me say thank you. Words cannot convey how much
this conversation is brightening up my day. This morning, when I had
just got dressed and was starting to feel the caffeine cravings, I sat
down in front of my laptop to check the newsgroups. Shortly thereafter
I was roaring with laughter, holding my head in my hands and shaking
it from side to side. Never before have you given me such a good
laugh, and that is saying something.

Now let us be serious about the matter.

Mathematics at the professional level employs a specialized vocabulary
in which certain terms are used to convey concepts whose precise
definitions are long and complicated. For example, someone working in
homological algebra may very well use the word "cohomology". This is a
standard term in that field. Everyone working in that field has
studied and understood the precise definition. The word "cohomology"
is part of the English language, but it is never used except in the
context of a mathematics conference or a mathematical journal. Now,
dictionaries vary in their level of comprehensiveness. Many
dictionaries will not bother to include the word "cohomology". It is
probable that my parents' rather large copy of the Shorter Oxford
English Dictionary contains the word "cohomology". But you probably
would not find it in a dictionary of medium length.

As I have demonstrated to you, the term "axiomatizable" is a standard
term in mathematical logic. Knowing the meaning of this word is part
of what one learns when one is trained to do research in the field,
just as knowing the special meanings which physicists attach to words
like "pressure" and "length", and which economists attach to the word
"efficiency", are part of what one learns when one is trained to do
research in those fields. I would not be at all surprised to find that
we could locate an online dictionary which includes the word, but I do
not find the matter to be of the least interest. When I say
"recursively axiomatizable", anyone working in the field will
immediately know exactly what I mean. I do not need to give the
definition. On the other hand, in my thesis I introduce a new term
"quasi-connected". Since this is not a standard term I must give the
definition I want to use. I do this. This is all perfectly acceptable
and a normal part of doing research in advanced mathematics.

That document on my website is a draft version of a paper which is
ultimately intended for publication in a peer-reviewed mathematics
journal. If you believe that you are in a position to judge that I
have been engaging in "inappropriate use of specialized jargon", then
you grossly overestimate your competence to judge what is involved in
the normal process of doing serious scholarship in mathematics. Such
an error is very amusing in someone who claims to have been awarded in
Ph.D. in any field from a reputable university, and who evidently
takes pride in a sense of considerable intellectual superiority and
sophistication.

In the discussion to which I posted a link, you were initially under
the impression that you were in a position to make some sort of
serious point about my paper. I always thought I had corrected you
about that. I find it incredibly amusing that you still try to make a
case for this view. Of course your attempt to critique my paper is a
side-splitting joke. That is just common sense. You do not need to
have a Ph.D. from a reputable university to see that. And this, of
course, is precisely the point that Ronnie was trying to make. You
simply cannot argue with it with any credibility.

May I suggest that you try, just for a while, the experiment of
stopping acting like a complete clown in public and being a sensible
adult instead? Just in case it turns out that you find it a rewarding
experience.

When I have completed the first chapter of my animal ethics writing
project I will post it here. I look forward to hearing your thoughtful
and constructive feedback.

Cheers.

Rupert

Mar 21, 2008, 3:14:53 AM3/21/08
> >http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/c3713d76a683...

> > It is very funny.
>
>          "...we describe an axiomatizable theory..."
>
>     "The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary."
>    http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/axiomatizable
>
>     You pompous fat fuck.
>
> That is correct:  the word is not found in the
> dictionary.  It's mathematician argot.

Yes, Ball, this is certainly correct. The word is a specialized
mathematical term. It did not appear in the first online dictionary
you looked in. That is certainly quite correct. But what on earth is
the interest of this? Why did you feel you were making some sort of
interesting point that entitled you to say "You pompous fat fuck"?

It was a draft of a paper intended for submission to a peer-reviewed
maths journal. Every such paper is full of specialized terms, many of
which will not be found in dictionaries of medium length. That is how
mathematics is done. It is not possible to do mathematics at the
professional level without employing a specialized vocabulary. Surely
you know this. Surely you cannot be this ignorant.

Are you trying to make the point that all academic mathematicians are
wankers because in their papers they use words that you cannot find in
online dictionaries? Was that the point of your post? :)

> So, it's settled:
>
> 1.  The word *isn't* in the dictionary.
> 2.  I didn't use a dictionary to try to solve a math
>      problem - no math problem was discussed.

Those two points are certainly correct. The main point that Ronnie
wished to make remains utterly untouched: you made an extraordinary
fool of yourself in public, everyone rolled around on the ground in
fits of hysterical laughter, and you are now inducing further fits of
laughter by your attempts to argue that this wasn't the case.

There was no sane purpose in making your post unless you were under
the impression that your observation that the word cannot be found in
the dictionary was some sort of criticism of the paper, or in some way
a point of interest. Which is a joke.

I hope my explanations of the situation are helpful to you. Please let
me know if I can be of further assistance. :)

You *really* might want to consider dropping this one.

> You're as big a loser as the Medicine Hat fuckstain.

I'm afraid comments like that are not very effective coming from
someone who is feverishly digging a deeper and deeper pit for
themselves out of sheer desperation.

Come on. You can't be this stupid. Just give up. Be a man about it and
say "Yes, on that occasion I made a complete fool of myself". As I
said before, it won't hurt nearly as much as you think and people will
respect you so much more.

Or at least stop trying to argue to the contrary. It really is
embarassing.

Whining, Crying, Bawl

Mar 21, 2008, 5:11:55 AM3/21/08

Which you don't understand...........but pretend you do.

> He also doesn't have any instance of me trying to
> "solve math problems" using a dictionary, and neither
> do you.  There was no math problem; just rupie the
> skirt-boy's inappropriate use of specialized jargon.

How did he use math terminology inappropriately?

Do you consider it inappropriate usage because you didn't have any
clue what he was saying?

> Settled:  * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems.-

You certainly had a math problem. You didn't know what Rupert was
talking about and sought out a term he used in a dictionary. You
didn't find the term and concluded ever so wrongly that he made the
word up.

Boy! I bet you feel stupid now.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2008, 12:33:11 PM3/21/08
> Let me say thank you.

Let me just say "fuck off", and then I'll snip the rest
of your wheezy shit hemorrhage.

Settled: NO use of dictionary to solve math problems.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2008, 12:36:25 PM3/21/08

Enough of it. But I don't need to understand it,
because I'm not trying to understand his thesis. I can
recognize insider jargon when I see it, though, and
"axiomatizable" is such a word. It's not a real word,
even though it serves a real and useful purpose to
mathematicians.

>> Settled: * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems.-
>

> You certainly had a math problem.

No math problem.

dh

Mar 23, 2008, 5:26:42 PM3/23/08
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008, Goo lied:

>Mr. Smartypants enjoyed amusement from Goobal idiotics:
>
>> On Mar 21, 9:36 am, Goo the dismal droopy Goober whined:

>>> "axiomatizable" is such a word. It's not a real word,
>>> even though it serves a real and useful purpose to
>>> mathematicians.
>>

>> ROTFLMAO!!!
>
>You're not laughing, runny.

LOL!!! That lie isn't quite as amusing as when you
lie about not lying Goo, but I'll bet I'm still not the only
one who laughs at you for telling it.

Message has been deleted

Mr.Smartypants

Mar 23, 2008, 6:19:30 PM3/23/08
On Mar 23, 12:23 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER, a colossally
> stupid fuckwit and an OUTED queer - lied and presented
> no challenge:

> > On Fri, 21 Mar 2008, Rudy C. Canoza wrote:
>
> >> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper, aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and lied:

> >> You're not laughing, runny.
>
> >     LOL!!!
>
> You're not laughing either, Goo.

We're all laughing Goobs...............at YOU.

Message has been deleted

Whining, Crying, Bawl

Mar 24, 2008, 6:19:26 AM3/24/08
On Mar 23, 5:37 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> LOSER fuckstain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
> aka BLOWJOB, decided he wanted to *LOSE* some more and
> lied:
>

> > On Mar 23, 12:23 pm, Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.not> wrote:
> >> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, THE GOOBER, a colossally
> >> stupid fuckwit and an OUTED queer - lied and presented
> >> no challenge:

> >> You're not laughing either, Goo.
>
> > We're all laughing
>
> You're not laughing, runny.-

How's my system time Goobs?

Catch anyone using words that aren't real lately?

Message has been deleted

Mr.Smartypants

Mar 24, 2008, 2:08:39 PM3/24/08
> Settled:
>
>    * NO "looping through Norway"
>    * NO posting to SDSU
>    * NO 12-year-old's posts
>    * NO use of dictionary to solve math problems
>    * GooFuckwit's PC time is wrong-
*Goobs admitted to being a goddam LIAR rather than name the
admin he claims forged the trace.
Message has been deleted