Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

Bush gas prices force 4 GM plants to close

1 vista
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

r wiley

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 12:08:13 p.m.3/6/2008
para

General Motors has announced it will close four
plants that manufacture SUV's and pickup trucks.
Demand for the vehicles has dropped due to high
gas prices.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24947044/

RV manufacturer Winnebago will close it's Charles
City, Iowa plant for the same reasons.

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2008/06/02/ap5072270.html

Bush gas prices have also slashed demand for boat
motors. Brunswick will cease production of it's
Bluewater Marine brands.

http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stories/2008/05/12/daily40.html

rw

queen....@yahoo.com

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 12:12:04 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 12:08 pm, "r wiley" <rawi...@southslope.net> wrote:

> Bush gas prices force 4 GM plants to close

Yep - Bush did it.

Taylor

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 12:48:40 p.m.3/6/2008
para

"r wiley" <raw...@southslope.net> wrote in message

Democrats try to pass higher gas mileage laws to lower number of SUVs:
good.
Market forces raise gas prices lowering number of SUVs: bad.

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 1:01:00 p.m.3/6/2008
para

<queen....@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Jun 3, 12:08 pm, "r wiley" <rawi...@southslope.net> wrote:

> Bush gas prices force 4 GM plants to close

> Yep - Bush did it.

Bush made the democrats oppose ANWR, expanded drilling, new refineries and
nuclear power because he's in bed with the environmentalists.

-Eddie Haskell

John

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 1:01:12 p.m.3/6/2008
para

"Taylor" <Tay...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Correct - if the taxes had been raised in the 90's like the democrats
wanted, we would be a LOT closer to energy independence than we are now.
Also the extra tax $$$ might have even helped prevent the national debt we
have now - making our economy stronger!
Instead we have runaway inflation and record oil company profits - just like
the republicans wanted.

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 1:05:55 p.m.3/6/2008
para

"r wiley" <raw...@southslope.net> wrote in message

I hope you lost your job at one of those plants, lose your family and home,
become a skid-row bum and become violently ill from tainted MD 20-20 right
before you freeze to death under a bridge.

You deserve it..

-Eddie Haskell

straigh...@gmail.com

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 1:20:58 p.m.3/6/2008
para

Sounds like the good old days of Jimmuh Cottuh's tax on private
aircraft,yachts and high end cars. Gotta make everybody equal ya'
know !!

straigh...@gmail.com

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 1:22:23 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 12:01 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <k...@okjht.com> wrote:
> <queen.hill...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Eddie !! please step away from the PC and take your Prozac before
somebody gets hurt !!!

straigh...@gmail.com

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 1:23:52 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 12:01 pm, "John" <n...@spam.com> wrote:
> "Taylor" <Tay...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> > "r wiley" <rawi...@southslope.net> wrote in message
> the republicans wanted.- Hide quoted text -

Please show proof that the democrats have made ANY effort to lower the
"debt". BUSH !! I beat you to it !!

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 1:43:24 p.m.3/6/2008
para

<straigh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

If somebody gets hurt it will be Bush's fault for not bringing me my Prozac.
Just like when he didn't come by and pick me up before Katrina got me.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 1:46:12 p.m.3/6/2008
para

<straigh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yeah, people working at aircraft and yacht manufacturers always have
McDonalds.

-Eddie Haskell

What Me Worry?

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 2:37:19 p.m.3/6/2008
para
The only people I feel bad for are the blue collar workers at GM. The execs
can all take a flying leap.

"r wiley" <raw...@southslope.net> wrote in message

Nebuchadnezzar II

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 2:42:28 p.m.3/6/2008
para
"Eddie Haskell" <ki...@okjht.com> wrote in message

Yep, it was surely the Democrats who sandbagged CAFE standards all those
years and encouraged automakers to produce inefficient vehicles.

Riechtard rule #1:
Blame all Republican fuckups on Democrats

Zeno

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 2:53:38 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:43:24 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <ki...@okjht.com>
wrote:

LOL, good one.

>-Eddie Haskell

Winston Smith, American Patriot

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 2:55:52 p.m.3/6/2008
para
"What Me Worry?" <__@____.___> wrote in alt.politics.bush:

> The only people I feel bad for are the blue collar workers at GM. The
> execs can all take a flying leap.

But don't you know that they get to keep their jobs, and in the 6, 7, and
8-figure range?

It's only the peon that gets peed on.

--
If Craigslist, which is a complete waste of your time, allows the chaotic
to manage the website, then how can anyone expect anything other than

http://mavigozler.awardspace.info/

Winston Smith, American Patriot

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 2:57:54 p.m.3/6/2008
para
"r wiley" <raw...@southslope.net> wrote in alt.politics.bush:

> General Motors has announced it will close four
> plants that manufacture SUV's and pickup trucks.
> Demand for the vehicles has dropped due to high
> gas prices.

I guess re-tooling to produce those 4-cylinder sippers or and around-town
electric was completely out of the question?

Maybe we all really should be can-do Japanese instead of cant-be-done-
maybe-probably Americans.

ztc

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 3:03:25 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 2:53 pm, Zeno <Z...@home.kom> wrote:

> >> Eddie !! please step away from the PC and take your Prozac before
> >> somebody gets hurt !!!
>
> >If somebody gets hurt it will be Bush's fault for not bringing me my Prozac.
> >Just like when he didn't come by and pick me up before Katrina got me.
>
> LOL, good one.

Yeah, that's a real knee-slapper if you're among those that think
Bush's 8-year long run as one of the biggest fuckup presidents in U.S.
history is somehow.. ahem "not his fault".

straigh...@gmail.com

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 3:14:41 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 1:42 pm, "Nebuchadnezzar II" <nebuchadnez...@microsoft.com>
wrote:
> "Eddie Haskell" <k...@okjht.com> wrote in message

> > <queen.hill...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 3, 12:08 pm, "r wiley" <rawi...@southslope.net> wrote:
>
> >> Bush gas prices force 4 GM plants to close
>
> >> Yep - Bush did it.
>
> > Bush made the democrats oppose ANWR, expanded drilling, new refineries and
> > nuclear power because he's in bed with the environmentalists.
>
> Yep, it was surely the Democrats who sandbagged CAFE standards all those
> years and encouraged automakers to produce inefficient vehicles.
>
> Riechtard rule #1:
> Blame all Republican fuckups on Democrats

You sure about that?? Maybe they wanted car manufacturers to be able
to build cars that PEOPLE WANT not what democrats mandate you can
drive. Until Gore and Piglosi start taking mass transit and park their
limos and private jets you,they and the entire planet can suck my
throbbing cock.

straigh...@gmail.com

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 3:16:37 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 1:55 pm, "Winston Smith, American Patriot"

<FranzKa...@Oceania.WhiteHouse.GOV> wrote:
> "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___> wrote in alt.politics.bush:
>
> > The only people I feel bad for are the blue collar workers at GM.  The
> > execs can all take a flying leap.
>
> But don't you know that they get to keep their jobs, and in the 6, 7, and
> 8-figure range?
>
> It's only the peon that gets peed on.
>

> > "r wiley" <rawi...@southslope.net> wrote in message

> >> General Motors has announced it will close four
> >> plants that manufacture SUV's and pickup trucks.
> >> Demand for the vehicles has dropped due to high
> >> gas prices.
>
> >>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24947044/
>
> >> RV manufacturer Winnebago will close it's Charles
> >> City, Iowa plant for the same reasons.
>
> >>http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2008/06/02/ap5072270.html
>
> >> Bush gas prices have also slashed demand for boat
> >> motors.  Brunswick will cease production of it's
> >> Bluewater Marine brands.
>
> >>http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stories/2008/05/12/daily40.html
>
> >> rw
>
> --
> If Craigslist, which is a complete waste of your time, allows the chaotic
> to manage the website, then how can anyone expect anything other than
> chaos to be the result?
>
> http://mavigozler.awardspace.info/- Hide quoted text -

Maybe they can become professional athletes or movie stars and make
MILLIONS for doing absolutely nothing but providing entertainment for
slack jawed droolers like you.

straigh...@gmail.com

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 3:20:59 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 1:57 pm, "Winston Smith, American Patriot"
<FranzKa...@Oceania.WhiteHouse.GOV> wrote:
> "r wiley" <rawi...@southslope.net> wrote in alt.politics.bush:

Can I pull my 6,000 lb horse trailer with it?? How about my 3,500 lb.
boat? Will your cute little electric car haul 3,500 lbs.of lumber to a
jobsite? Can I get my 8 member family in it and drive the 500+ miles
from Houston to Ft. Stockton?? If not then I have no use for the
worthless piece of shit.

Winston Smith, American Patriot

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 4:08:26 p.m.3/6/2008
para
straigh...@gmail.com wrote in alt.politics.bush:

You may not be able to go 75 miles per hour up a 6 degree grade any longer
(and NOT THAT YOU SHOULD ANYWAY), but even a 50 cc engine can move heavy
tows using something called mechanical advantage.

At any rate, the automakers are not forbidden by law or even market forces
for making a SENSIBLE number of vehicles with the horsepower to deal with
people who refuse to modify their lifestyle for a new world. Nor are
automakers forbidden from making SUVs so long as they try to make them in
a way that gets twice to three times the fuel efficiency that they
outrageously do not get now.

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 4:39:52 p.m.3/6/2008
para

"Nebuchadnezzar II" <nebucha...@microsoft.com> wrote in message

Increasing CAFE standards would only decrease the price of gas by pennies a
gallon just like opening up ANWR, and as we all know, just isn't worth it.
Only liberal scum would put caribou ahead of the safety of our children.

> Riechtard rule #1:
> Blame all Republican fuckups on Democrats

Leftard rule #1:

Be a blatant hypocrite and oppose ANWR, expanded drilling, new refineries
and nuclear power because you are in bed with the environmentalists and then
claim it's republican's fault because of CAFE standards that would only save
pennies a gallon just like you claim with ANWR.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 4:41:46 p.m.3/6/2008
para

"ztc" <john...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

The only mistake Bush has made was not letting your ingrate ass get blown
off in another 9/11..

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 4:43:26 p.m.3/6/2008
para

<straigh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<snicker>

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 4:44:16 p.m.3/6/2008
para

"Winston Smith, American Patriot" <Franz...@Oceania.WhiteHouse.GOV> wrote
in message news:Xns9AB279B7...@207.115.17.102...

> "r wiley" <raw...@southslope.net> wrote in alt.politics.bush:
>

>> General Motors has announced it will close four
>> plants that manufacture SUV's and pickup trucks.
>> Demand for the vehicles has dropped due to high
>> gas prices.
>

> I guess re-tooling to produce those 4-cylinder sippers or and around-town
> electric was completely out of the question?
>

> Maybe we all really should be can-do Japanese instead of cant-be-done-
> maybe-probably Americans.

You mean like with missile defense?

-Eddie Haskell

ztc

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 4:49:45 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 4:41 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <k...@okjht.com> wrote:
> "ztc" <johnny...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Nice to see you admit that Bush just "let" the first one happen.

Nebuchadnezzar II

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 5:21:53 p.m.3/6/2008
para
"Dipshit sock puppet" <ki...@okjht.com> wrote in message

> "Nebuchadnezzar II" <nebucha...@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> "Dipshit sock puppet" <ki...@okjht.com> wrote in message

I claimed?

Nope, Bush's very own DOE claimed, you uninformed dipshit.

For the dipshits who have been living under a rock, here's the facts and
figures straight from the Bush controlled DOE which contradict Bush, the big
oil companies Reichtards like you love to fellate, and you, sparky:
http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/ftproot/service/sroiaf(2004)04.pdf

"30 to 50 cents per barrel", dipshit. There are approximately 20 gallons of
gas per barrel, so that's 1 - 2 cents at the pump MAX when ANWR is at the
PEAK of production 20 years after the leases are granted. For low-grade
morons like you, PEAK means less before and less after.

The purpose of CAFE standards is to increase efficiency which decreases
demand, dipshit. If the US had the same average MPG rating as Europe (which
is double that of the US), we would need only half the oil. It's simple
math which is obviously above your simple mind, dipshit.

Why are the simplest things so fucking hard for Reichtards?

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 5:23:20 p.m.3/6/2008
para

"ztc" <john...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Yeah, he was "warned" that a terrorist attack might happen and so should
have known the when where and how.

Nice to see you so patently confirm just how accurate my previous sarcastic
demonstration of democrat stupidly was.

-Eddie Haskell

ztc

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 5:33:30 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 5:23 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <k...@okjht.com> wrote:

> > The only mistake Bush has made was not letting your ingrate ass get blown
> > off in another 9/11..
> > Nice to see you admit that Bush just "let" the first one happen.
>
> Yeah, he was "warned" that a terrorist attack might happen and so should
> have known the when where and how.

Actually retard - a CIA briefer flew to Bush's Texas ranch during the
summer of 2001, amid a flurry of reports of a pending al-Qaeda attack,
to call the president's attention personally to the now-famous Aug. 6,
2001, memo titled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US." Bush
reportedly heard the briefer out and replied: "All right. You've
covered your ass, now."

> Nice to see you so patently confirm just how accurate my previous sarcastic
> demonstration of democrat stupidly was.

Nice to see you idiot right-tards are still living in the great state
of denial.

HughJorgan

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 5:49:17 p.m.3/6/2008
para
> -Eddie Haskell- Hide quoted text -

I guess the two Clinton Presidents had no idea the jihadists would
make a second attempt on the WTC after they did'nt use enough
explosive to bring them down the first time.
DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 6:04:04 p.m.3/6/2008

On Jun 3, 5:23 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <k...@okjht.com> wrote:

> > The only mistake Bush has made was not letting your ingrate ass get
> > blown
> > off in another 9/11..
> > Nice to see you admit that Bush just "let" the first one happen.
>
> Yeah, he was "warned" that a terrorist attack might happen and so should
> have known the when where and how.

> Actually retard - a CIA briefer flew to Bush's Texas ranch during the
> summer of 2001, amid a flurry of reports of a pending al-Qaeda attack,
> to call the president's attention personally to the now-famous Aug. 6,
> 2001, memo titled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US." Bush
> reportedly heard the briefer out and replied: "All right. You've
> covered your ass, now."

"Reportedly"?

<snicker>

Everyone knew that bin Laden and Al Qaeda wanted to strike the US, moron.
Show us in that memo where anyone knew when, where or how.

> Nice to see you so patently confirm just how accurate my previous
> sarcastic
> demonstration of democrat stupidly was.

> Nice to see you idiot right-tards are still living in the great state
> of denial.

More projection, as you deny the reality that everyone knew bin Laden and Al
Qaeda wanted to strike the US but no one knew when, where or how.

We knew that Al Qaeda wanted to strike in the 90's too, and they did. That
means that Clinton was "warned," right DNC talking point retard?

Which kind of democrat are you, a blithering moron, or an immoral liar?

-Eddie Haskell

Poetic Justice

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 6:08:36 p.m.3/6/2008
para
ztc wrote:
> On Jun 3, 5:23 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <k...@okjht.com> wrote:
>
>>> The only mistake Bush has made was not letting your ingrate ass get blown
>>> off in another 9/11..
>>> Nice to see you admit that Bush just "let" the first one happen.
>> Yeah, he was "warned" that a terrorist attack might happen and so should
>> have known the when where and how.
>

> Actually retard - a CIA briefer flew to Bush's Texas ranch during the
> summer of 2001, amid a flurry of reports of a pending al-Qaeda attack,
> to call the president's attention personally to the now-famous Aug. 6,
> 2001, memo titled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US." Bush
> reportedly heard the briefer out and replied: "All right. You've
> covered your ass, now."

Exactly.... they gave intelligence that some defecting spy knew of
Saddam's Weapons, then they send another report that they dispute what
the first report said....

CYA.... a non committal commitment. we have eyewitness evidence, but
we don't believe our evidence that we submitted as evidence... that
*makes it* a *definite maybe* Good stuff this Intelligence work....
reports all day long that say pretty much nothing.

zzbu...@netscape.net

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 6:29:29 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 2:37 pm, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___> wrote:
> The only people I feel bad for are the blue collar workers at GM.  The execs
> can all take a flying leap.

GM doesn't really have execs. Since the only thing they actually
know about cars or trucks is Boeing, and the only thing they know
about SUVs is Chysler. And the only thing the idiots know about
robots is Microsoft.

> "r wiley" <rawi...@southslope.net> wrote in message

> > General Motors has announced it will close four
> > plants that manufacture SUV's and pickup trucks.
> > Demand for the vehicles has dropped due to high
> > gas prices.
>
> >http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24947044/
>
> > RV manufacturer Winnebago will close it's Charles
> > City, Iowa plant for the same reasons.
>
> >http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2008/06/02/ap5072270.html
>
> > Bush gas prices have also slashed demand for boat
> > motors.  Brunswick will cease production of it's
> > Bluewater Marine brands.
>
> >http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stories/2008/05/12/daily40.html
>

> > rw- Hide quoted text -

ztc

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 6:54:22 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 6:04 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <k...@okjht.com> wrote:

> More projection, as you deny the reality that everyone knew bin Laden and Al
> Qaeda wanted to strike the US but no one knew when, where or how.

The warnings had plenty of detail - even that commercial jets would
likely be used - a fact that Condiliar Rice later lied her ass off
about. Did any Bushie so much as take even minimal action, such as
alerting the FAA or the airlines? Of course not.

> We knew that Al Qaeda wanted to strike in the 90's too, and they did. That
> means that Clinton was "warned," right DNC talking point retard?

Well loser, we know the out-going Clinton national security team
strongly "warned" the incoming Bush team that bin Laden was a major
threat. More warnings that went ignored by the criminally negligent
Bush administration.

> Which kind of democrat are you, a blithering moron, or an immoral liar?

The kind that exposes lying immoral right-tard morons like you daily.

Christopher Helms

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 7:10:00 p.m.3/6/2008
para

"It's not his fault" is exactly what is at the bottom of all this
'Free Market' garbage the resident morons are peddling. They bitch
about ANWR and conveniently forget that drilling there would lower gas
prices one, maybe two cents. They bitch about refineries and
conveniently forget that the major oil companies have been buying and
closing smaller, independent refineries for ages and have actually
been caught withholding supply to existing refineries in order to
raise prices. They conveniently ignore the Bush administrations Free
Money policies which have resulted in inflationary, dirt cheap
dollars. All this Free Market BS would normally raise questions as to
why on earth a slowing world economy is putting upward pressure on oil
prices too. But not with Slappy The PetroChimp in the WH. There was a
*very* interesting hearing in the House of Representatives this
morning about this very subject. They were talking about things like
heating oil futures contracts and how easy it would be for a well
funded outfit holding lots of those futures like, oh, let's say
CitiGroup, to manipulate the price upward for its own benefit. Don't
hold your breath waiting for the "liberal" media to tell you about any
of this though. They think Chimp is the greatest thing since canned
beer and they are ALL on the Free Market/ not his fault bandwagon.

Info For YOU!

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 7:48:17 p.m.3/6/2008
para

"Eddie Haskell" <ki...@okjht.com> wrote in message

> <queen....@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 3, 12:08 pm, "r wiley" <rawi...@southslope.net> wrote:
>
>> Bush gas prices force 4 GM plants to close
>
>> Yep - Bush did it.
>
> Bush made the democrats oppose ANWR, expanded drilling, new refineries and
> nuclear power because he's in bed with the environmentalists.
>
> -Eddie Haskell

ANWR has about a month's oil that would be sold to China, anyway.

stfranc...@yahoo.com

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 7:56:49 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 4:48 pm, "Info For YOU!" <BushScrubr...@Satan.net> wrote:
> "Eddie Haskell" <k...@okjht.com> wrote in message

> > <queen.hill...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 3, 12:08 pm, "r wiley" <rawi...@southslope.net> wrote:
>
> >> Bush gas prices force 4 GM plants to close
>
> >> Yep - Bush did it.
>
> > Bush made the democrats oppose ANWR, expanded drilling, new refineries and
> > nuclear power because he's in bed with the environmentalists.
>
> > -Eddie Haskell
>
> ANWR has about a month's oil that would be sold to China, anyway.

little eddie the jesus fucker was born of a whore and sucks bush dick
all day long

Se borró el mensaje

Zeno

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 9:03:39 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 16:56:49 -0700 (PDT), stfranc...@yahoo.com
wrote:

>little eddie the jesus fucker was born of a whore and sucks bush dick
>all day long

Ahh, another Obama supporter trying to unite the country using hate...

HughJorgan

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 9:09:23 p.m.3/6/2008
para

Warned?? They had 7 years to retaliate FFS !! All Bubba did was fire
off 750+ cruise missiles at empty buildings and aspirin factories. We
can expect even more stupidity from Hussein.I know. BUSH !!

robw

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 9:10:44 p.m.3/6/2008
para
So why wasn't the next attempt made on Clinton's watch?>

"HughJorgan" <Burto...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Deaf Power

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 10:11:25 p.m.3/6/2008
para

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 09:12:04 -0700 (PDT), queen....@yahoo.com
wrote:

>On Jun 3, 12:08 pm, "r wiley" <rawi...@southslope.net> wrote:
>
>> Bush gas prices force 4 GM plants to close
>
>Yep - Bush did it.

Yep, right from the beginning of Bush's first term.

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 10:15:56 p.m.3/6/2008
para

"Info For YOU!" <BushSc...@Satan.net> wrote in message

Ah yes.. The ole ANWR can't supply the whole fucking world 'till the end of
time so we shouldn't drill anywhere routine the DNC taught you as an excuse
for their placating the environmentalists for cash at the expense of the
country.

That one is almost as fucking STUPID as the "it would take 8 - 10 years so
it isn't worth it" horse-shit they pump up your dumb asses.

Don't forget to parrot that one too, shit-for-brains.

Oh, and don't forget that increased CAFE standards would only save pennies
per gallon so that isn't worth it either, so I guess we're all fucked, eh
shit-head?

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 10:04:03 p.m.3/6/2008

On Jun 3, 6:04 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <k...@okjht.com> wrote:

> More projection, as you deny the reality that everyone knew bin Laden and
> Al
> Qaeda wanted to strike the US but no one knew when, where or how.

> The warnings had plenty of detail - even that commercial jets would
> likely be used

Wow! That narrows it down! Bush should have shut down the airline industry
indefinitely because there might be a hijacking! Then the DNC would have
been telling you he was doing the right thing, being responsible and wasn't
fear-mongering. Right dumbass?

So tell us, Einstein, what should Bush have done over such a vague warning
as "commercial jets might be used?" Spell it out for us, brainiac..

> - a fact that Condiliar Rice later lied her ass off
> about. Did any Bushie so much as take even minimal action, such as
> alerting the FAA or the airlines? Of course not.

The FAA already knew that Al Qaeda wanted to strike the US and had known for
years, as well as did grandma sitting at home knitting her sweater. If you
weren't so stupid your DNC talking points would sound ludicrous to you.

Now, show us where the "warnings" were anything more than Al Qaeda wants to
strike the US like everyone already knew, Einstein.

> We knew that Al Qaeda wanted to strike in the 90's too, and they did. That
> means that Clinton was "warned," right DNC talking point retard?

No answer from the DNC talking point idiot on that one I see..

> Well loser, we know the out-going Clinton national security team
> strongly "warned" the incoming Bush team that bin Laden was a major
> threat. More warnings that went ignored by the criminally negligent
> Bush administration.

We know that they were "warned." They were "warned" of what EVERYONE already
knew. Show us where they were given a time, method and place. The first WTC
attempt was on Clinton's watch. We knew that Al Qaeda did it and yet they
hit the USS Cole and Khobar Towers subsequently. How did that happen after
Clinton was "warned," idiot?

> Which kind of democrat are you, a blithering moron, or an immoral liar?

> The kind that exposes lying immoral right-tard morons like you daily.

No need to answer, I've got it now. You're an idiot democrat. The kind that
is too stupid to know when other lying democrats are manipulating your
useful tool dumbass.

"Bush was warned"

BRAACK!

"Bush was warned"

BRAACK!

Fucking idiot.. Couldn't think your way out of a wet paper sack and corrupt
democrats thank god everyday.

-Eddie Haskell

bushlyed

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 10:16:33 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 5:23 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <k...@okjht.com> wrote:
> "ztc" <johnny...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 3, 4:41 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <k...@okjht.com> wrote:
>

> > "ztc" <johnny...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > LOL, good one.
> > > Yeah, that's a real knee-slapper if you're among those that think
> > > Bush's 8-year long run as one of the biggest fuckup presidents in U.S.
> > > history is somehow.. ahem "not his fault".
>
> > The only mistake Bush has made was not letting your ingrate ass get blown
> > off in another 9/11..
> > Nice to see you admit that Bush just "let" the first one happen.
>
> Yeah, he was "warned" that a terrorist attack might happen and so should
> have known the when where and how.

Presidential Daily Briefing, August of 2001, over a month before

stfranc...@yahoo.com

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 10:17:33 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 7:15 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <hhs...@tetet.com> wrote:
> "Info For YOU!" <BushScrubr...@Satan.net> wrote in messagenews:6Lk1k.3016$uE5....@flpi144.ffdc.sbc.com...
>

> > "Eddie Haskell" <k...@okjht.com> wrote in message
>
> >> <queen.hill...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Bush made the democrats oppose ANWR, expanded drilling, new refineries
> >> and nuclear power because he's in bed with the environmentalists.
>
> >> -Eddie Haskell
>
> > ANWR has about a month's oil that would be sold to China, anyway.
>
> Ah yes.. The ole ANWR can't supply the whole fucking world 'till the end of
> time so we shouldn't drill anywhere routine the DNC taught you as an excuse
> for their placating the environmentalists for cash at the expense of the
> country.
>
> That one is almost as fucking STUPID as the "it would take 8 - 10 years so
> it isn't worth it" horse-shit they pump up your dumb asses.
>
> Don't forget to parrot that one too, shit-for-brains.
>
> Oh, and don't forget that increased CAFE standards would only save pennies
> per gallon so that isn't worth it either, so I guess we're all fucked, eh
> shit-head?
>
> -Eddie Haskell- Hide quoted text -

dont worry assholes, barach hussein obama will soon be your president,
so suck it all of you repugs

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 10:20:01 p.m.3/6/2008
para

"Starkiller" <NoSpam.S...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> No US oil has been sold to China in years.
>
> http://www.gravmag.com/oil3.html#ak

They don't give a shit. They go along with whatever their corrupt DNC
masters tell them and parrot the party line because they are too damned
stupid to think for themselves, while the rest of us and the country labor
under their abject stupidity.

-Eddie Haskell

bushlyed

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 10:20:25 p.m.3/6/2008
para
> DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

If Clinton should have known it was so urgent and should have done
something aobut it . . .

Please detail what George Bush did between January 20th and September
11th that Bill Clinton didn't do and should have done

And please be specific.

Again . . .

PLEASE DETAIL WHAT GEORGE BUSH DID BETWEEN JANUARY 20TH AND SEPTEMBER
11 THAT BILL CLINTON DIDN'T DO AND SHOULD HAVE DONE

AND PLEASE BE SPECIFIC

[...]

3 jun 2008, 10:22:05 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 7:20 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <hhs...@tetet.com> wrote:
> "Starkiller" <NoSpam.SKS_SK...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 16:48:17 -0700, "Info For YOU!"
> > <BushScrubr...@Satan.net> wrote:
>
> >>"Eddie Haskell" <k...@okjht.com> wrote in message

> >>ANWR has about a month's oil that would be sold to China, anyway.
>
> > No US oil has been sold to China in years.
>
> >http://www.gravmag.com/oil3.html#ak
>
> They don't give a shit. They go along with whatever their corrupt DNC
> masters tell them and parrot the party line because they are too damned
> stupid to think for themselves, while the rest of us and the country labor
> under their abject stupidity.
>
> -Eddie Haskell- Hide quoted text -

not so much labor as bush has shipped it all overseas, just those good
mcjobs, repugs love so much.

ztc

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 10:29:02 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 10:04 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <hhs...@tetet.com> wrote:

> "Bush was warned"
>
> BRAACK!
>
> "Bush was warned"

That's right asshole - Bush was warned and did absolutely NOTHING but
stay on vacation. You could make a case for him had he ANYTHING other
than NOTHING in the face of MULTIPLE, SERIOUS, CREDILBE threats. He
then went on to be THE biggest loser of a president this nation has
EVER had. Only truly delusional scumbags like you still defend a
criminal POS like Bush. In the words of vice-perpetrator Cheney - "Go
Fuck Yourself".

Poetic Justice

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 10:46:19 p.m.3/6/2008
para

Great we can send in McTaxes so the government can go broke with the
McWorkers.

bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 10:48:11 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 7:46 pm, Poetic Justice <@http://Poetic-Justice.Talk-n-
Dog.com> wrote:
> McWorkers.- Hide quoted text -

mcworkers are what mcbeaner and bush want, why no borders closed after
911??

Idiot²

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 10:52:43 p.m.3/6/2008
para

but but but Clinton signed NAFTA into law?

Poetic Justice

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 11:04:35 p.m.3/6/2008
para
because there are no McTerrorists

The Black Goat With A Thousand Young

no leída,
3 jun 2008, 11:17:38 p.m.3/6/2008
para
On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:39:52 -0500, Eddie Haskell fixed me with a beady
eye, and foamed wildly:
> "Nebuchadnezzar II" wrote...
>> "Eddie Haskell" wrote...
>>> <queen....@yahoo.com> wrote...

>>> Bush made the democrats oppose ANWR, expanded drilling, new refineries
>>> and nuclear power because he's in bed with the environmentalists.
>>
>> Yep, it was surely the Democrats who sandbagged CAFE standards all those
>> years and encouraged automakers to produce inefficient vehicles.
>
> Increasing CAFE standards would only decrease the price of gas by pennies
> a gallon just like opening up ANWR, and as we all know, just isn't worth
> it. Only liberal scum would put

...bio-diversity...

> ahead of the safety of our children.

Of course, bio-diversity is *all about* the future safety of our
children. Mind you, with nearly seven _billion_ humans on this rock, I
think it's a tad foolish (penny-wise and pound-foolish) to worry about a
few kids here and there.

Hail Eris! Cthulhu fhtagn! mhm 29x21; Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16
Chas. E. Pemberton; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5; Official Chung Demon
AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2
"Life size models of Cthulhu, on sale now!"

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2007

"Roe V Wade has zero bearing on my existence other than it affects it
adversely."
-- Johnny Wentzky never had much truck with "logic". Message-ID:
<V6xNe.27650$XM3....@bignews5.bellsouth.net>

"You are the GOD-DAMNED, IGNORANT LIAR here.
Now, that is not me taking the Lord's name in vain."
-- John Wentzky: Living proof of the Death of Irony, in Message-ID:
<jljOe.5348$ZD4.3...@bignews3.bellsouth.net>

"For the most part, morality is universal." -- John "Easily" Shocked

"The whining has just begun." -- John Wentzky, in Message-ID:
<Ie2Qe.8199$wb5....@bignews1.bellsouth.net>

"Gay men deserve to die." -- John Wentzky, in Message-ID:
<RSR3f.23691$5l.1...@bignews1.bellsouth.net>

"Laws count, the US Constitution count more, and we need to have judges
on the bench who are going to Carry Out those laws, not Make Law or
Interpret Law." -- John "Easily" Shocked contradicts his own words on
the overriding importance of society's reluctance to accept
homosexuality, in Message-ID: <brIDe.67062$Qo.12613@fed1read01>

HughJorgan

no leída,
4 jun 2008, 7:22:28 a.m.4/6/2008
para
On Jun 3, 8:10 pm, "robw" <noddy...@comcast.net> wrote:
> So why wasn't the next attempt made on Clinton's watch?>
>
> "HughJorgan" <BurtonU...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

Oh. I guess Bubba kept the Jihadists at bay by threatening them with
lawsuits and by firing off cruise missiles into the night (wink-wink).
Get off the bong for a minute and google the number of terrorist
attacks while the Clinton's were President. Top posting wanker.

HughJorgan

no leída,
4 jun 2008, 7:24:43 a.m.4/6/2008
para
> so suck it all of you repugs- Hide quoted text -

You might regret what you wish for.

r wiley

no leída,
4 jun 2008, 1:26:32 p.m.4/6/2008
para

Delta Airlined, which has eliminated 3,000 jobs
and announced plans to cut 10% of it's flights
may eliminate more flights due to fuel costs and
the state of the economy.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/business/delta/stories/2008/06/03/delta_flights.html

http://www.boston.com/business/articles/2008/06/03/delta_stops_west_coast_flights_at_logan/

rw

What Me Worry?

no leída,
4 jun 2008, 3:36:04 p.m.4/6/2008

> "r wiley" <raw...@southslope.net> wrote in message
>>

>> General Motors has announced it will close four
>> plants that manufacture SUV's and pickup trucks.
>> Demand for the vehicles has dropped due to high
>> gas prices.
>>
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24947044/
>>
>> RV manufacturer Winnebago will close it's Charles
>> City, Iowa plant for the same reasons.
>>
>> http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2008/06/02/ap5072270.html
>>
>> Bush gas prices have also slashed demand for boat
>> motors. Brunswick will cease production of it's
>> Bluewater Marine brands.
>>
>> http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stories/2008/05/12/daily40.html
>
> I hope you lost your job at one of those plants, lose your family and
> home, become a skid-row bum and become violently ill from tainted MD 20-20
> right before you freeze to death under a bridge.
>
> You deserve it..
>
> -Eddie Haskell

ROFL! Eddie's total meltdown is imminent. He's probably having a hard time
finding a sucker to buy his Ford Excursion.

Too f*cking funny!

Zeno

no leída,
4 jun 2008, 4:19:36 p.m.4/6/2008
para
On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:26:32 -0500, "r wiley" <raw...@southslope.net>
wrote:

Delta?

What a joke.

I remember reading in the newspaper a few years ago about what they,
the management, were going to do to revitalize their company. They
were going to get the flight attendants and pilots all new uniforms
designed by some (european?) fashion expert.

That company is *completely* out of touch with reality.

HughJorgan

no leída,
4 jun 2008, 5:37:35 p.m.4/6/2008
para
On Jun 4, 2:36 pm, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___> wrote:
> "Eddie Haskell" <k...@okjht.com> wrote in message

> > "r wiley" <rawi...@southslope.net> wrote in message

> >> General Motors has announced it will close four
> >> plants that manufacture SUV's and pickup trucks.
> >> Demand for the vehicles has dropped due to high
> >> gas prices.
>
> >>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24947044/
>
> >> RV manufacturer Winnebago will close it's Charles
> >> City, Iowa plant for the same reasons.
>
> >>http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2008/06/02/ap5072270.html
>
> >> Bush gas prices have also slashed demand for boat
> >> motors.  Brunswick will cease production of it's
> >> Bluewater Marine brands.
>
> >>http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stories/2008/05/12/daily40.html
>
> > I hope you lost your job at one of those plants, lose your family and
> > home, become a skid-row bum and become violently ill from tainted MD 20-20
> > right before you freeze to death under a bridge.
>
> > You deserve it..
>
> > -Eddie Haskell
>
> ROFL!  Eddie's total meltdown is imminent.  He's probably having a hard time
> finding a sucker to buy his Ford Excursion.
>
> Too f*cking funny!- Hide quoted text -

How does that improve your miserable life?? What if Hussein says due
to the american people's wasting of bandwidth you can only have dial
up in your doublewide?? You have a problem with that??

HughJorgan

no leída,
4 jun 2008, 5:39:18 p.m.4/6/2008
para
On Jun 4, 3:19 pm, Zeno <Z...@home.kom> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:26:32 -0500, "r wiley" <rawi...@southslope.net>

> wrote:
>

> >Delta Airlined, which has eliminated 3,000 jobs
> >and announced plans to cut 10% of it's flights
> >may eliminate more flights due to fuel costs and
> >the state of the economy.
>
> >http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/business/delta/stories/2008/06/03/de...
>
> >http://www.boston.com/business/articles/2008/06/03/delta_stops_west_c...

> >rw
>
> Delta?
>
> What a joke.
>
> I remember reading in the newspaper a few years ago about what they,
> the management, were going to do to revitalize their company.  They
> were going to get the flight attendants and pilots all new uniforms
> designed by some (european?) fashion expert.
>
> That company is *completely* out of touch with reality.

Prime time for you to step in and show em' how it's done. That is as
soon as you get out of grade school you fucking idiot.

Liberalism is a birth defect

What Me Worry?

no leída,
4 jun 2008, 7:06:30 p.m.4/6/2008
para

"HughJorgan" <Burto...@gmail.com> wrote in message

-----------------------------
Another neotard babbling incoherently in a desperate attempt to blame Bush
economic ruin on anyone but Bush. Exactly as predicted.

Patriot Games

no leída,
5 jun 2008, 10:24:02 a.m.5/6/2008
wrote:

>Delta Airlined, which has eliminated 3,000 jobs
>and announced plans to cut 10% of it's flights
>may eliminate more flights due to fuel costs and
>the state of the economy.

What are the Democrats in Congress doing about this?

Mike Laight

no leída,
5 jun 2008, 2:45:38 p.m.5/6/2008
para

"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message

Being blocked by the republics. Have you not been paying attention?

Mike

Patriot Games

no leída,
6 jun 2008, 9:37:02 a.m.6/6/2008
para

No cite........

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
6 jun 2008, 12:18:44 p.m.6/6/2008
para

"ztc" <john...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

When are you going to address the FACT that EVERYONE knew that Al Qaeda
wanted to attack the US and that the so-called "warning" contained no when
were or how, instead of parroting your DNC talking point over and over like
a fucking idiot?

You fuckers are so stupid that's all you can do. You can't think. You can't
reason. All you can do is parrot stupid fucking talking points that you are
too fucking stupid to realize are stupid.

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
6 jun 2008, 12:25:28 p.m.6/6/2008
para

<stfranc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Clinton signed NAFTA, DNC talking point parrot shit-for-brains. Furthermore,
democrats want to raise the minimum wage and further regulate business which
ships jobs overseas, DNC talking point parrot shit-for-brains.

-Eddie Haskell

Info For YOU!

no leída,
6 jun 2008, 12:26:35 p.m.6/6/2008
para

"Eddie Haskell" <ki...@okjht.com> wrote in message

Bush was warned and decided to get drunk and go fishin'.

Info For YOU!

no leída,
6 jun 2008, 12:29:43 p.m.6/6/2008
para

"Eddie Haskell" <ki...@okjht.com> wrote in message

So? NAFTA was Daddy Bush's plan, repug Congress passed it and Clinton had
to sign it.
Bush was lying during he 2000 debates.

"I'm going to have a humble foreign policy"

Right!

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
6 jun 2008, 12:30:27 p.m.6/6/2008
para

"What Me Worry?" <__@____.___> wrote in message

My car gets 50mpg and isn't for sale, Alfred.

> Too f*cking funny!

Finding delight in people losing their jobs isn't funny, Alfred.

-Eddie Haskell

ztc

no leída,
6 jun 2008, 12:33:54 p.m.6/6/2008
para
On Jun 6, 12:18 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <k...@okjht.com> wrote:
> "ztc" <johnny...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 3, 10:04 pm, "Eddie Haskell" <hhs...@tetet.com> wrote:
>
> > "Bush was warned"
>
> > BRAACK!
>
> > "Bush was warned"
> > That's right asshole - Bush was warned and did absolutely NOTHING but
> > stay on vacation. You could make a case for him had he ANYTHING other
> > than NOTHING in the face of MULTIPLE, SERIOUS, CREDILBE threats. He
> > then went on to be THE biggest loser of a president this nation has
> > EVER had. Only truly delusional scumbags like you still defend a
> > criminal POS like Bush. In the words of vice-perpetrator Cheney - "Go
> > Fuck Yourself".
>
> When are you going to address the FACT that EVERYONE knew that Al Qaeda
> wanted to attack the US and that the so-called "warning" contained no when
> were or how, instead of parroting your DNC talking point over and over like
> a fucking idiot?

When are you apologist scumbags going to admit that Bush did NOTHING
in the face of all those warnings? This guy has a very long record of
being an incurious, lazy, do-nothing fuckup. Just after 9/11 he had
the highest approval ratings in history - hell even France was
offering full support - he had pissed all that worldwide good will
away long before his fuckup invasion in March 2003. Only Bush jr could
have done that!

> You fuckers are so stupid that's all you can do. You can't think. You can't
> reason. All you can do is parrot stupid fucking talking points that you are
> too fucking stupid to realize are stupid.
>
> -Eddie Haskell

Keep living in denial shithead. Fuckup Bush has FAILED our country in
every way possible - not only in the first 9 months, but for 8 long,
fuckup years.

Info For YOU!

no leída,
6 jun 2008, 12:33:52 p.m.6/6/2008

> My car gets 50mpg and isn't for sale, Alfred.
> -Eddie Haskell

You fell for THAT? hahahahahaha......... What are you riding, a lawn
mower?

Eddie Haskell

no leída,
6 jun 2008, 12:34:38 p.m.6/6/2008
para

"What Me Worry?" <__@____.___> wrote in message

Another leftard taking delight in an economic downturn and people losing
there jobs because he sees democrat political gain in it. Kinda like the
fact that violence in Iraq having abated really chaps your ass.

-Eddie Haskell

pkgrunke

no leída,
22 jun 2008, 4:35:21 p.m.22/6/2008
para
If you remember a few yrs back Bush wanted to sell the airlines to the
arabs overseas. This is Bush's punishment for not selling.
0 mensajes nuevos