help me find moderated newsgroup

1 view

Dean Humphries

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Stiff Me Not wrote:

> Is there a recently created moderated newsgroup for the discussion of pizza
> delivery? For the last few weeks, alt.pizza.delivery.drivers has suffered a
> troll invasion. It has shut down APDD's true purpose, to discuss pizza
> delivery. The regulars want a moderated group and someone was supposed to
> start it. Any help finding it or creating a moderated newsgroup would be
> appreciated.

I'll beat Jay to the punch on this one.
You're group was malformed and has no official charter.
Where's your Messiah now, Moses?

--

>>> alt.tv.simpsons.snuh & alt.snuh.

http://www.geocities.com/buhsnuh

___ ___ ___ ___
/ /\ /__/\ /__/\ /__/\
/ /:/_ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\
/ /:/ /\ \ \:\ \ \:\ \__\:\
/ /:/ /::\ _____\__\:\ ___ \ \:\ ___ / /::\
/__/:/ /:/\:\ /__/::::::::\ /__/\ \__\:\ /__/\ /:/\:\
\ \:\/:/~/:/ \ \:\~~\~~\/ \ \:\ / /:/ \ \:\/:/__\/
\ \::/ /:/ \ \:\ ~~~ \ \:\ /:/ \ \::/
\__\/ /:/ \ \:\ \ \:\/:/ \ \:\
/__/:/ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\
\__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/ Cohort #15

From: en_mog <en_...@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.tv.simpsons
Subject: Goodbye :-)
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 08:05:45 -0500

If I have any integrity at all, I must leave. I welcome others
to do so as well if they refuse to be led by a group of
unthinking drones that are stuck in such a mindnumbingly
predictable pattern of
snuh/attack/snuh/attack/penises/attack/snuh/rectum/attack/.

______

Sally Anne Huckstepp

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

Dean Humphries wrote:

perhaps if we all got together and made a list of all the known trolls, we could
launch an attack on them and stop them in their tracks.
Any ideas?
Sally

Dean Humphries

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
Sally Anne Huckstepp wrote:

> Dean Humphries wrote:
>
> > Stiff Me Not wrote:
> > >
> > > Is there a recently created moderated newsgroup for the discussion of pizza
> > > delivery? For the last few weeks, alt.pizza.delivery.drivers has suffered a
> > > troll invasion. It has shut down APDD's true purpose, to discuss pizza
> > > delivery. The regulars want a moderated group and someone was supposed to
> > > start it. Any help finding it or creating a moderated newsgroup would be
> > > appreciated.
> >
> > I'll beat Jay to the punch on this one.
> > You're group was malformed and has no official charter.
> > Where's your Messiah now, Moses?

> perhaps if we all got together and made a list of all the known trolls, we could
> launch an attack on them and stop them in their tracks.
> Any ideas?
> Sally

Yes.
Let's tie their shoes together when they're not looking and stick our
tongues out at them, so they'll chase us and fall flat on their troll
faces.

Sally Anne Huckstepp

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

Dean Humphries wrote:

> Sally Anne Huckstepp wrote:
> >
> > Dean Humphries wrote:

> > > I'll beat Jay to the punch on this one.
> > > You're group was malformed and has no official charter.
> > > Where's your Messiah now, Moses?
>

> > perhaps if we all got together and made a list of all the known trolls, we could
> > launch an attack on them and stop them in their tracks.
> > Any ideas?
> > Sally
>
> Yes.
> Let's tie their shoes together when they're not looking and stick our
> tongues out at them, so they'll chase us and fall flat on their troll
> faces.

well, maybe we could try something less mean? Tongue sticking-out is a little harsh
in this case, I feel.

Fred Small

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

"Sally Anne Huckstepp" <po...@thepark.com> wrote in message

> Dean Humphries wrote:
>
> > Stiff Me Not wrote:
> > >
> > > Is there a recently created moderated newsgroup for the discussion of
pizza
> > > delivery? For the last few weeks, alt.pizza.delivery.drivers has
suffered a
> > > troll invasion. It has shut down APDD's true purpose, to discuss
pizza
> > > delivery. The regulars want a moderated group and someone was
supposed to
> > > start it. Any help finding it or creating a moderated newsgroup would
be
> > > appreciated.
> >
> > I'll beat Jay to the punch on this one.
> > You're group was malformed and has no official charter.
> > Where's your Messiah now, Moses?
> >

> > > --
> > > It's appalling that people want pizza delivery and don't respect the
service.
> > > --
> > > Do you know how to tip the pizza guy?
> > > Pizza Driver Homepage
> > > http://ourworld.cs.com/pizzadryver
> >
> perhaps if we all got together and made a list of all the known trolls, we
could
> launch an attack on them and stop them in their tracks.
> Any ideas?
> Sally

Add me to the list, see what people write about me, thank you.

And that this idiot who hides his identity by posting from a Hotmail account
under
"Giant Robot" is one of them. And, after more than 300 posts from his
Hotmail account (which balloons to more than 5000 - yes, five THOUSAND,
when including his cross posts according to DejaNews) using several aliases,

I meant my note for the Giant Robot. I also wanted to tell him to have the
courage to say what he has to say out from behind the shield of a pseudonym
like Giant Robot ...
did he purposely use that name to hide his identity as the writer of the
original post?

Giant Robot has not genuflected enough for me to grant him this honour - in
fact
he has been downright rebellious towards me.

I can guarantee that both earthlink and microsoft (owners of hotmail - the
email address of which you are using to post from) _will_ care. Both of
these accounts will be nuked for you if you break Usenet rules for binaries,
spam, xposting, etc. I will also enlist the aid of several thousand others
who will be more than happy to send abuse reports after your flagrant and
wilful attitude towards Usenet protocol.

Sally Anne Huckstepp

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

Fred Small wrote:

You mean they use different aliases? They must be computer geniuses to do that,
they sound a little bit too tough for me to take on. I'm just a simple country
girl.
Kisses
Sally

Dean Humphries

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
Sally Anne Huckstepp wrote:

> Dean Humphries wrote:
>
> > Sally Anne Huckstepp wrote:

> > > perhaps if we all got together and made a list of all the known trolls, we could
> > > launch an attack on them and stop them in their tracks.
> > > Any ideas?
> > > Sally
> >
> > Yes.
> > Let's tie their shoes together when they're not looking and stick our
> > tongues out at them, so they'll chase us and fall flat on their troll
> > faces.
>
> well, maybe we could try something less mean? Tongue sticking-out is a little harsh
> in this case, I feel.

A pointed stick?

Fred Small

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

> Fred Small wrote:
>
> > "Sally Anne Huckstepp" <po...@thepark.com> wrote in message

> > pizza
> > suffered a
> > pizza
> > supposed to
> > be

> > service.
> > > >
> > > perhaps if we all got together and made a list of all the known
trolls, we
> > could
> > > launch an attack on them and stop them in their tracks.
> > > Any ideas?
> > > Sally
> > >
> > Add me to the list, see what people write about me, thank you.
> >
> > And that this idiot who hides his identity by posting from a Hotmail
account
> > under
> > "Giant Robot" is one of them. And, after more than 300 posts from his
> > Hotmail account (which balloons to more than 5000 - yes, five THOUSAND,
> > when including his cross posts according to DejaNews) using several
aliases,

> You mean they use different aliases? They must be computer geniuses to do
that,
> they sound a little bit too tough for me to take on. I'm just a simple
country
> girl.
> Kisses
> Sally

Evil computer geniuses, that damn robot, taking ove rmy machine when it's
not in use, randomly generating names, posting gibberish, ARGH

Sally Anne Huckstepp

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

Dean Humphries wrote:

> Sally Anne Huckstepp wrote:
> >
> > Dean Humphries wrote:

> > > Yes.
> > > Let's tie their shoes together when they're not looking and stick our
> > > tongues out at them, so they'll chase us and fall flat on their troll
> > > faces.
> >
> > well, maybe we could try something less mean? Tongue sticking-out is a little harsh
> > in this case, I feel.
>
> A pointed stick?

As long as we don't run while holding it. We don't want anybody to lose an eye, do we
now?
I feel that we may be getting somewhere now.
God Bless You,
Sally, moderator alt.bible

Dean Humphries

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

There's always the comfy chair.
We can push the cotton cushion in such a way so the corner gets all bunched
up.
Cardinal Biggelesworth, bring forth the comfy chair!

Sally Anne Huckstepp

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

Dean Humphries wrote:

NOT THE COMFY CHAIRRRR!!!
TIA...HELPPP ME!

Dean Humphries

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

Afterwards we'll make them stack things on top of each other.
That'll teach 'em.

-= Hawk =-

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
On 18 May 2000 05:55:58 GMT, stiff...@aol.comDieTroll (Stiff Me Not)
scribbled:

>Is there a recently created moderated newsgroup for the discussion of pizza
>delivery? For the last few weeks, alt.pizza.delivery.drivers has suffered a
>troll invasion. It has shut down APDD's true purpose, to discuss pizza
>delivery. The regulars want a moderated group and someone was supposed to
>start it. Any help finding it or creating a moderated newsgroup would be
>appreciated.

Can we have a resounding 'aww'.

>--
>It's appalling that people want pizza delivery and don't respect the service.

No it's not, peon.

--

Want to propose a newsgroup? Browse these links for help:
http://www.faqs.org/usenet/alt/
http://www.gweep.bc.ca/~edmonds/usenet/good-newgroup.html
http://nylon.net/alt/newgroup.htm
For information on moderating a newsgroup:
http://www.swcp.com/~dmckeon/mod-faq.html
For help with Deja keyword search:
http://www.deja.com/help/help_lang.shtml
For Deja power search:
http://www.exit109.com/~jeremy/news/deja.html
Details on doing a Deja power search:
http://skyscraper.fortunecity.com/skylon/1307/index.html
For proposing WebTV alt.discuss groups:
http://www.munitions.com/~advotes/ad-voterules.html
Tale discusses control messages:
ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/CONFIG/README

Jules

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
Doofus -= Hawk =- <ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rr.com> jabbered:

>On 18 May 2000 05:55:58 GMT, stiff...@aol.comDieTroll (Stiff Me Not)
>scribbled:
>
>>Is there a recently created moderated newsgroup for the discussion of pizza
>>delivery? For the last few weeks, alt.pizza.delivery.drivers has suffered a
>>troll invasion. It has shut down APDD's true purpose, to discuss pizza
>>delivery. The regulars want a moderated group and someone was supposed to
>>start it. Any help finding it or creating a moderated newsgroup would be
>>appreciated.
>
>Can we have a resounding 'aww'.

Stiffmenot the Netcopping fuckheads fuckhead is still whining. That's
a surprise, not :)
Hey Stiffy, you whine worse than AHM, yaa feble li'l gizmoid.

--
Jules.

40000 people die every day, why aren't you one of them.

Manley

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

Leisure Suit Lamey © <thelam...@lameysnews.net> wrote in message
| On Thu, 18 May 2000 17:49:58 +1000, Sally Anne Huckstepp

| <po...@thepark.com> wrote:
|

| >Dean Humphries wrote:

| >> A pointed stick?
| >>

| >As long as we don't run while holding it. We don't want anybody to lose
an eye, do we
| >now?
| >I feel that we may be getting somewhere now.
| >God Bless You,
| >Sally, moderator alt.bible
|

| How about the old burning bag of dog doo doo?

| Lamey©
| Drop by my froup
| alt.the.lame-troll

You shouldn't play with lighter fluid.

--

Manley

email: man...@eidosnet.co.uk
phone: +44(0) 7977 211171

Dean Humphries

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
ScottZf wrote:

> In the not-too-distant past Thu, 18 May 2000 23:18:40 GMT, in
> alt.config, dgr...@cs.csuabk.edu decided to tell us all the
> following <8g1tog$s5g9$1...@hades.csu.net>:
>
> >If hearing yourself talk amuses you, feel free. All the regulars
> >have killfiled databasix.com
>
> Then why is Stiffybutt netcopping?
> Believe it or not, many are not using databasix. Just because *you*
> have a bug up your ass about that server, doesn't mean that it supports
> "abuse". Here is a hint for you, Davey...You don't own the group and
> flaming is not abuse. If people want to ridicule morons who complain
> about not getting tipped and then put bodily excrements on pizzas they
> deliver, they have as much right to post as those who do the disgusting
> things mentioned above.
>
> BTW, why did *you* respond to a Databasix user?

That's an easy one, he's like 99% of the idjiots that post *I killfile
you!*-how come these dolts always seem to reply afterwards?

Dean Humphries

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
dgr...@cs.csuabk.edu wrote:

> Dean Humphries <de...@databasix.com> wrote:
> > dgr...@cs.csuabk.edu wrote:

> >> APDD was clearly created as a joke group, however I see no evidence that
> >> suggests it was created by a troll. Furthermore, it's not relevant
> >> anymore just how APDD was created. What's more important is WHAT the
> >> newsgroup was used for since then. Almost immediately after it was
> >> created, I and a few others who were doing something related to
> >> pizza-delivery at the time found it. Here we saw a perfect haven to talk
> >> about the things that happen while delivering pizza. That's how APDD was
> >> from 1996 until early April.
>
> > I thought that you had said that you would excerpt some control on
> > StiffmeNot?
>
> Control only as far as telling him that going off half-cocked like he did
> was a really bad idea and that he should knock it off... He's not a user
> of any machine under my control, so that's the extent of what I can do to
> him.

Try to explain to him that almost everyone of his actions is what has
caused the floods in the first place. No StiffMeNot netcop, no problems
at a.p.d.d.
It's as simple as that, really.

> > He posted to numerous newsgroups last night to not include a.p.d.d. in
> > their crossposts and wrote many Usenet providers to have them cancel any
> > posts that are crossposted into a.p.d.d.
>
> I wasn't aware that he was going this far.

Supernews, Slurp, among others.

> > All this has done is to further enflame a situation that was quieting
> > down, I can assure you that now a.p.d.d. will be flooded more than ever.
>
> If you piss in the ocean, how far will it rise?

Hahahahahahaha!
Meow, indeed!

> > I for one will now subscribe to a.p.d.d. so I can post directly into it,
> > instead of waiting for crossposts to show up at my newsreader, as will
> > many others.

> If hearing yourself talk amuses you, feel free. All the regulars have
> killfiled databasix.com

Apparently not you.

> > You guys are pretty damn stupid. Now which one of you will take the time
> > to moderate this proposed newsgroup-will it be done between pizza
> > deliveries?
>
> Maybe it would be someone with access to a machine with a 24/7
> connection. Maybe it would be robomoderated. Don't be dense.

Robomoderated?
You don't think Meow can't post past the bot?
We eat bots as snacks.
Ask the Hackers Most Malicous.

> --
> David Griffith
> dgr...@cs.csubak.edu

Dean Humphries

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
dgr...@cs.csuabk.edu wrote:

> In alt.config ScottZf <sco...@dwave.net> wrote:
> > In the not-too-distant past Thu, 18 May 2000 05:55:58 GMT, in
> > alt.config, stiff...@aol.comDieTroll (Stiff Me Not) decided to tell
> > us all the following <20000518015558...@ng-cm1.aol.com>:

> >>Is there a recently created moderated newsgroup for the discussion
> >>of pizza delivery? For the last few weeks,

> >>alt.pizza.delivery.drivers has suffered a troll invasion. It has
> >>shut down APDD's true purpose, to discuss pizza delivery. The

> >>regulars want a moderated group and someone was supposed to start
> >>it. Any help finding it or creating a moderated newsgroup would be
> >>appreciated.
>
> > STFU, netcop. You are one of the reasons for the "invasion". It is
> > not your group.
>
> He has more of a legitmate claim on it than you do.

Your ignorance is truly astounding.

> --
> David Griffith Have you met Cadbury, the Destructo-Bunny yet?

Jules [reposted because of HipClone cancel]

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
Subject: cmsg cancel <bfl7is0oqoilst3r5...@scobie.mil>
From: Lionel <bo...@hipcrime.net>
Sender: Jules <ju...@scobie.mil>
Date: 18 May 2000 19:56:11 GMT

Message cancelled by the Spam cancel service.

ScottZf

May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
In the not-too-distant past Fri, 19 May 2000 01:11:46 GMT, in
alt.config, de...@databasix.com (Dean Humphries) decided to tell us
all the following <8g23pn$mpt$1...@kneejerk.databasix.com>:

>Try to explain to him that almost everyone of his actions is what
>has caused the floods in the first place. No StiffMeNot netcop, no
>problems at a.p.d.d.
>It's as simple as that, really.

It was Davey himself that started it. Stiffybutt then decided to
"esculate" the matter. I don't even care who did what anymore. The
whole group is a bunch of whiney morons who don't know any better than
to get a different job if they don't like the present one. I wonder
how many of them in my area are getting tips nowadays, after printing
out their disgusting posts and putting them up on local public bulletin
boards.

ēu

May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
Dean Humphries <de...@databasix.com> wrote
<8g02a6$i3i$6...@kneejerk.databasix.com> in alt.config on
5/18/2000:

>Stiff Me Not wrote:
>>
>> Is there a recently created moderated newsgroup for the
discussion of pizza
>> delivery? For the last few weeks,
alt.pizza.delivery.drivers has suffered a
>> troll invasion. It has shut down APDD's true purpose, to
discuss pizza
>> delivery. The regulars want a moderated group and someone
was supposed to
>> start it. Any help finding it or creating a moderated
newsgroup would be
>> appreciated.
>

>I'll beat Jay to the punch on this one.
>You're group was malformed and has no official charter.
>Where's your Messiah now, Moses?
>

>> --
>> It's appalling that people want pizza delivery and don't
respect the service.

>> --
>> Do you know how to tip the pizza guy?
>> Pizza Driver Homepage
>> http://ourworld.cs.com/pizzadryver

my first impression of this site was vertigo, quickly followed
by nausea. the background is very busy, and appears to
actually be vomit. then there is the use of some damn cute
pizza gif everywhere that there is an excuse to stick one.
same thing with the tables. i entered. why does he make the
navigation gifs have brightly flashing alts? is it to make
sure that you can never eat pizza again? i clicked the link to
dave's site. i would have been pleasantly surprised except for
the fact that the creator of the link has no idea how to get
out of frames. a nice target window would really have come in
handy.

i would like to say that dave creates a pleasant webpage, for
a slimy netkkkop.

Fred Ziffel

May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
On Thu, 18 May 2000 18:07:20 -0700, Dean Humphries <de...@databasix.com>
wrote:

>ScottZf wrote:
>>
>> In the not-too-distant past Thu, 18 May 2000 23:18:40 GMT, in

>> alt.config, dgr...@cs.csuabk.edu decided to tell us all the
>> following <8g1tog$s5g9$1...@hades.csu.net>:

>> >If hearing yourself talk amuses you, feel free. All the regulars
>> >have killfiled databasix.com
>>

>> Then why is Stiffybutt netcopping?
>> Believe it or not, many are not using databasix. Just because *you*
>> have a bug up your ass about that server, doesn't mean that it supports
>> "abuse". Here is a hint for you, Davey...You don't own the group and
>> flaming is not abuse. If people want to ridicule morons who complain
>> about not getting tipped and then put bodily excrements on pizzas they
>> deliver, they have as much right to post as those who do the disgusting
>> things mentioned above.
>>
>> BTW, why did *you* respond to a Databasix user?
>

>That's an easy one, he's like 99% of the idjiots that post *I killfile
>you!*-how come these dolts always seem to reply afterwards?

Because they're dumbass, gas huffing, retarded pizza boys.

--

Fred Ziffel
zif...@lart.com
Ziffel/Commodore/Upper Half/1st Virginia Volunteers/CEsium Brigade
Empire of a.p.d.d. d00d #cunn1l1n6u5
Enjoying Usenet at the expense of the stupid.
_________________
| |
"This coming from someone who can't edit his
quote and who has a sig the size of Texas."
- Old Salt | |
| |
"You fucking troll bastards. I will make damn sure I hunt every one
of you fucks down in usenet. I will make it my goddamned JOB to
find all of you. You will burn in hell." -crybaby pizza boy Dogma
in Message-ID: <38f91d5f$0$97508$2486...@news.freeway.net>
| |
"your signiture is so obscene that having a conversation with
you is probably not worth the effort." - the net.kook known_____________
as Mars in Message-ID: <8bft5d$mre$1...@nnrp1.deja.com> |
| |
________________________| |
\ "THIS _____IS_____CONTROL_____FREAK AND DYSFUNCTIONAL BEHAVIOR--- |
\ |
\ GET OUT, SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF--- |
YOU-----------ARE---------WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!" |
\ - Edmond Wollmann Overdrive, performing live in |
\ http://www.smbtech.com/ed/ _____/
| _/^\_ __--
\ On the Sabu424 list of net.hate /
\ http://jillscott.tripod.com/sabu424.html
&_ / | _-
On the Vampi Fangs list of people who make alt.hackers.malicious cry
http://www.demolitioninc.com/vampi/lamerlist.html
\ /
Read about the number one menace to children on the
internet at http://www.lart.com/stupidrichard/rtsfaq.html
\ |
"I find properly dressed children, and adult women, sexually stimulating."
- Richard Bullis in Message-ID: <38a59...@news.uncensored-news.com>
\_ \
"Are you man enough to admit you HAVE HAD fantasies invovling a child?"
- Richard Bullis in Message-ID: <38a59...@news.uncensored-news.com>

"Perhaps I'll come over and fuck your baby then huh?"
- Richard Bullis in Message-ID: <38a3a...@news.uncensored-news.com>

Manley

May 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/20/00

| On Thu, 18 May 2000 14:27:37 +0100, "Manley" <man...@eidosnet.co.uk>

| wrote:
|

| >Leisure Suit Lamey © <thelam...@lameysnews.net> wrote in message
| >| On Thu, 18 May 2000 17:49:58 +1000, Sally Anne Huckstepp
| >| <po...@thepark.com> wrote:
| >|

| >discussion of pizza
alt.pizza.delivery.drivers
| >has suffered a
| >discuss pizza
| >was supposed to
| >newsgroup would be

| >a little harsh

| >an eye, do we
| >|
| >| How about the old burning bag of dog doo doo?
|

| >You shouldn't (SLAP)
|
| Shadup!!

Lol.

Veronica Karlsson

May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
[Ha, ha, very funny, not. Newsgroups restored.]

The Raven wrote:

> çu wrote:
> >Dean Humphries wrote:

> >my first impression of this site was vertigo, quickly followed

> >by nausea. ...
>
> I thought the background was the protozoa that pizza drivers look up to
> with high aspriations.

Wake up late, headache (caffeine?), feeling sick, watch TV, feeling
worse, watch more TV, no longer able to ignore headache, go to school
(just to get out and get some fresh air), log in, buy pizza (see if food
will make me feel less sick... works sometimes...), buy coca cola (in
case it is caffeine I need and because that pizza will need company),
try to eat, feel sick, quit eating and give remaining pizza to friend,
try eating chocolate (just to get rid of pizza taste), doesn't work,
can't manage more than a very small piece, pizza taste still in mouth,
feel sick, open news reader, load alt.romath, find post labeled "Hey
Veronica, what do you think???", take look at site, hit "back" very
quickly. Does anybody have an apple?

[Trying very hard not to go *splorf* on the keyboard.]

--
(, http://www.ludd.luth.se/~vk/cgi/asciichat/
/|__--__ . __--__

Veronica Karlsson

May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
Veronica Karlsson wrote:
> The Raven wrote:
> > çu wrote:

> > >my first impression of this site was vertigo, quickly followed
> > >by nausea. ...
> >
> > I thought the background was the protozoa that pizza drivers look up to
> > with high aspriations.

<snip>

> [Trying very hard not to go *splorf* on the keyboard.]

Oh, and one more thing: çu, this will not go unpunished! (but I'm not
really in the mood to figure out a suitable punishment right now)

Dean Humphries

May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
Veronica Karlsson wrote:

> [Ha, ha, very funny, not. Newsgroups restored.]
>
> The Raven wrote:
> > çu wrote:

> > >my first impression of this site was vertigo, quickly followed
> > >by nausea. ...
> >
> > I thought the background was the protozoa that pizza drivers look up to
> > with high aspriations.
>
> Wake up late, headache (caffeine?), feeling sick, watch TV, feeling
> worse, watch more TV, no longer able to ignore headache, go to school
> (just to get out and get some fresh air), log in, buy pizza (see if food
> will make me feel less sick... works sometimes...), buy coca cola (in
> case it is caffeine I need and because that pizza will need company),
> try to eat, feel sick, quit eating and give remaining pizza to friend,
> try eating chocolate (just to get rid of pizza taste), doesn't work,
> can't manage more than a very small piece, pizza taste still in mouth,
> feel sick, open news reader, load alt.romath, find post labeled "Hey
> Veronica, what do you think???", take look at site, hit "back" very
> quickly. Does anybody have an apple?

Pizza and chocolate?
Why ruin it with an apple?

> [Trying very hard not to go *splorf* on the keyboard.]
>

> --
> (, http://www.ludd.luth.se/~vk/cgi/asciichat/
> /|__--__ . __--__
> |\ '__ /|\ _{ _
> `.' / `.,_ _________ | _________ _,.' (/ `.
> / ||``._.' ASCII ART CHAT! `---'|:||,/
> .' /| /|:| \
> .' /\ \ __ __ _ `/|'\'
> ` `,/ /`,\ \ \ / /__ _ _ ___ _ _ (_)__ __ _ /,'\ \
> .'.' /| \ V / -_) '_/ _ \ ' \| / _/ _` | |\ `.`.
> ,' / / | \_/\___|_| \___/_||_|_\__\__,_| | \ \ `,
> - `- -- `-'- -ejm-------------------------------------VK-- -`-' -- -' -

ēu

May 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/24/00
Veronica Karlsson <ascii...@hotmail.com> wrote in
alt.config on 5/22/2000:

>[Trying very hard not to go *splorf* on the keyboard.]

ooops.

ēu

May 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/24/00
Veronica Karlsson <ascii...@hotmail.com> wrote in
alt.config on 5/22/2000:

>Veronica Karlsson wrote:
>> The Raven wrote:

followed

>> > I thought the background was the protozoa that pizza
drivers look up to
>> > with high aspriations.
>>

><snip>

>> [Trying very hard not to go *splorf* on the keyboard.]
>

>Oh, and one more thing: çu, this will not go unpunished! (but
I'm not
>really in the mood to figure out a suitable punishment right
now)

can the punishment involve BoyToys?

Druid

May 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/24/00