die in screaming infinite agony CANCERCUNT. please discuss.

1 view

la n.

May 16, 2002, 10:50:57 AM5/16/02
Readjusting the headers back to alt.romance.chat, where this
fascinating conversation has been taking place.

> [...]
>
> it is a tool of control, nothing more.
> it probably works pretty well on the stupid.
>
> > They
> > are also very easy to abuse, as many people have done on Usenet and in
> > the media in calling everyone they disagree with sociopaths.
>
> i'm still waiting for the good doctors to explain how the characteristics
> deemed sociopathic are counter-survival, as all disease, by definition,
is.

> > It goes
> > in trends. Everyone in 1990s talked about sociopaths, now they talk
> > about narcissists. All are full of shit.
>
> just like nilo cunty cancercunt.
>
> > if her enemies are simply diseased, they are like broken
> > > machines, no more deserving of scolding than a defective fail-safe
switch
> > > that causes a man to be crushed in the grinding gears of a gigantic
> > > industrial engine. dangerous machines are repaired or scrapped, not
> > > preached at. the amusing thing is that so-called personality disorders
are,
> > > unlike mood disorders, highly resistant to pharmacological
"""repair""".
> > > which leaves the liberal humanist in the rather difficult position of
> > > contemplating the death penalty for disagreements over what
constitutes a
> > > worthy human.
> >
> > "Shoot them like rabid dogs."
>
> they haven't got the yarbles.
>
> > > not that they'll carry it to that rational conclusion, even if they do
suck
> > > up to sandanista communist scum in thier off hours.
> > > but thier successors... ah, that's the rub.
> > > the malignant narcissist being the most likely man to seize control of
> > > the republic in the chaos unleashed by the culture disruption
movement...

> > Mine.
>
> if layo is gangraped in the ensuing disorder
> will you feel even a little guilty?
>
> > Is that your plan?
>
> i'd rather be poolside.
>
> toodles,
> jackie 'anakin' tokeman
>
> marriage is a great institution, some of us just haven't gotten it right.
> the guilt lasts for about four or five minutes, and then you get over it.
> - donald trump
>
> it's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. all year
long,
> the grasshopper kept burying acorns for the winter, while the octopus
> mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. but then the winter came, and
> the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns. and also he got
> racecar. is any of this getting through to you?
> - fry
>
> chaney: i've got some fudge hidden up my ass - you want some?
> vald: yeah right - i'm not falling for that one again.
>
> you can't be that short and not be mad about it all the time.
> - julia phillips
>
> i have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of thier

la n.

May 16, 2002, 3:13:35 PM5/16/02
I have suggested that Jackie and Brenda take a little tour through
a pediatric cancer ward. It would be an eye-opening experience
for them.

la n. - in remission from cancer (leukemia)

Nunya <y...@right.com> wrote in message
> Perhaps you might stop that particular namecalling if nothing else for the
> courtesy of those of us who have also been through cancer and who have
done
> nothing to you. :(
>
> -Shell

la n.

May 16, 2002, 8:11:48 PM5/16/02

Sharon Roeben <emera...@ev1.net> wrote in message

> "i am jack's unethica1 sociologica1 experiment necessitating evil tactics"
> <iaju...@whupass.biz> wrote in message

> > "Nunya" <y...@right.com> wrote:
> > > Perhaps you might stop that particular namecalling if nothing else for
> the
> > > courtesy of those of us who have also been through cancer and who have
> done
> > > nothing to you.
> >
> > and your feelings are supposed to matter to me... why exactly?
> > jackie 'anakin' tokeman
> >
> How old are you?
>
> Curiously,
>
> Sharon

He declares himself to be a man in his 30's. I have no reason
to doubt that.

Now picture this. A "professional" man in his 30's, hiding
behind an anonymous remailer, posting day in and day out
whilst masturbating vigorously every time he sends out one
of these jewels.

The visual turns my stomach.

la n. - cancer survivor

la n.

May 16, 2002, 8:48:34 PM5/16/02

Pete Turk <Pe...@ragtag.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <64aafb40b0e91442...@remailer.segfault.net>, i
> am jack's happy fun ball <iaj...@whupass.biz> writes

> >it would amuse me if she were dragged under a truck and tasted her own
> >blood.
> >
> No it wouldn't.
>
> Pete Turk <Pe...@ragtag.demon.co.uk> ICQ# 11981084
> RFA Moonshadow
> --
> May your doorstep ever be dirty.
> -- Romany blessing

And this, Pete, is what Brenda has welcomed to
alt.romance.chat as the wise man of romance (i.e.
"life is romance.")

Let there be no mistaken assumptions of why so many
of us think her "Presidency" is a crock, and let no man
- Hello, Ilya! - question me again why I think Brenda is
a hypocrite.

la n.

Richard Lamb

May 16, 2002, 11:13:25 PM5/16/02

Mine too.
Any way to send it somewhere else.
Or maybe send him somewhere else?

la n.

May 16, 2002, 11:17:34 PM5/16/02

Richard Lamb <lam...@flash.net> wrote in message

I'm afraid he's a usenet staple, and he has one or two fans.

la n.

May 17, 2002, 11:14:10 AM5/17/02

Jim Ledford <jim...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Nunya wrote:
>
> > tokeman wrote:

> > > oh my ribs!
> > > jackie 'anakin' tokeman
> > >
> > > have you ever read anything by me before?
> >
> > Obviously not enough. This lack of courtesy is something you take pride
in?
> > Why? What purpose does it serve? Does it really make you happier?
>
> the behavior wins for him the admiration of bleached blondes with
> fake tits.
>
> really,
> Jim

Yup, she's about the only one who jumps with glee at
his cancer posts.

Richard Lamb

May 17, 2002, 11:17:16 AM5/17/02

Big deal. So so I, but I don't abuse people because of it.

la n.

May 17, 2002, 11:25:41 AM5/17/02

Richard Lamb <lam...@flash.net> wrote in message

Most civilized people don't, Richard.
Like I said, this is a kook who gets his jollies in a dark
room in front of a computer screen posting in his
cowardly fashion using an anonymous remailer, day in
and day out, vigorously masturbating every time he
"believes" he has hurt someone.

He claims to have a girlfriend, but I can't imagine that
any woman with class would want to live with
something like this.

He also has a cyber-girlfriend ... but we won't get
into that ....

la n.

Richard Lamb

May 17, 2002, 12:16:42 PM5/17/02

> > Big deal. So so I, but I don't abuse people because of it.
>
> Most civilized people don't, Richard.
> Like I said, this is a kook who gets his jollies in a dark
> room in front of a computer screen posting in his
> cowardly fashion using an anonymous remailer, day in
> and day out, vigorously masturbating every time he
> "believes" he has hurt someone.
>
> He claims to have a girlfriend, but I can't imagine that
> any woman with class would want to live with
> something like this.
>
> He also has a cyber-girlfriend ... but we won't get
> into that ....
>
> la n.

I dunno, n. I've often been amazed at the kind of man
some women want. OR how down right mean some men want
to be...

Reminds me that any time we take averages, exactly HALF
of the subjects fall below the line.
Sometimes WAY below...

la n.

May 17, 2002, 12:23:41 PM5/17/02

> > > Big deal. So so I, but I don't abuse people because of it.
> >
> > Most civilized people don't, Richard.
> > Like I said, this is a kook who gets his jollies in a dark
> > room in front of a computer screen posting in his
> > cowardly fashion using an anonymous remailer, day in
> > and day out, vigorously masturbating every time he
> > "believes" he has hurt someone.
> >
> > He claims to have a girlfriend, but I can't imagine that
> > any woman with class would want to live with
> > something like this.
> >
> > He also has a cyber-girlfriend ... but we won't get
> > into that ....
> >
> > la n.
>
> I dunno, n. I've often been amazed at the kind of man
> some women want. OR how down right mean some men want
> to be...

Yes, one of the Usenet anthems has long been
"chyx dig jerx". The chyx who dig jerx have
self-esteem issues, I believe.

> Reminds me that any time we take averages, exactly HALF
> of the subjects fall below the line.
> Sometimes WAY below...

I'm wondering how many men feel they have to act
the role of jerks just to win the attention of some
women ....

la n. - liking classy men

la n.

May 17, 2002, 12:28:11 PM5/17/02

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer <nob...@cypherpunks.to> wrote
in message news:9420d49413f20f0b...@cypherpunks.to...
> "la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> > Jim Ledford <jim...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> >> the behavior wins for him the admiration of bleached blondes with
> >> fake tits.
> >>
> >> really,
> >> Jim
> >>

> > Yup, she's about the only one who jumps with glee at
> > his cancer posts.
> >
> > la n. - cancer survivor
>
> that's what you think

This post brought to you by Brenda's other friend ... Marty ...
who's own father died of cancer ...

la n.

turtoni

May 17, 2002, 1:18:34 PM5/17/02
[snip]

> I'm wondering how many men feel they have to act
> the role of jerks just to win the attention of some
> women ....
>
> la n. - liking classy men

i wish you would get laid then maybe we wouldn't have to see your incessant
babbling bullshit spamming the newsgroup everyday.

turtoni

la n.

May 17, 2002, 1:10:47 PM5/17/02

turtoni <tur...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Don't worry about me, Turtoni. In fact, why don't you
pay less attention to me and more attention to Faith?

la n.

turtoni

May 17, 2002, 1:35:03 PM5/17/02

"la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> turtoni <tur...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > [snip]
> >
> > > I'm wondering how many men feel they have to act
> > > the role of jerks just to win the attention of some
> > > women ....
> > >
> > > la n. - liking classy men
> >
> > i wish you would get laid then maybe we wouldn't have to see your
> incessant
> > babbling bullshit spamming the newsgroup everyday.
> >
> > turtoni
> >

> Don't worry about me, Turtoni.

why not? jesus christ you tell the group day in and day out all this
information about yourself as if anybody gives a shit. can't you just email
people with it? instead of using soc.singles as your own personal pick up
joint.

turtoni

turtoni

May 17, 2002, 1:43:34 PM5/17/02

"la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

thanks for telling us that again. how many times have you told us now?

turtoni

la n.

May 17, 2002, 1:35:39 PM5/17/02

turtoni <tur...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Turtoni .. since you refuse to KF me and keep wanting to engage me
in conversation, you are now my official lab rat, worthy of sociological
study.

Turtoni, it seems to me that *you* have used soc.singles as your own
personal pick-up joint. Isn't that how you met your lady love, Faith?
As for me, I don't need to pick up anybody from Usenet. I have an
offline life that satisfies whatever such need I have.

The fact that I say I like - and have - classy men in my life seems to be
a sore point with you. You don't see yourself as classy. And, clearly
by your postings you don't come across as classy at all. Is this just
a usenet facade? You are, I recall, the man that said that where you
come from, "It's considered gay to wipe yer bum after taking a shit."

Does it bother you that I have said that I consider certain men here
to be classy, and you didn't make my list?

Is that how I have hurt you so much that you are making such a to-do
about me? I do believe, sir, that I have always been quite nice to you
despite your death wishes, non-stop flame wars, and your more than
leetle obsession with me.

I have to go shopping soon ... but if you wish to discuss this
further .... I have no problems with that.

la n. in a psycho-social studying kind of mood

la n.

May 17, 2002, 1:39:03 PM5/17/02

turtoni <tur...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Not only am I a cancer survivor, Turtoni. But I'm a great advocate
for cancer research. I'm a volunteer for the Cancer Society and am a
promoter of people putting their names forward to the bone
marrow transplant registry.

I have no qualms, no shame, about making these leetle plugs. And
I'm quite sure that you will head to your local health unit and sign
up to be a potential bone marrow donor. Right Turtoni?

la n.

Richard Lamb

May 17, 2002, 3:33:15 PM5/17/02
"This" is Faith's S.O.?

la n.

May 17, 2002, 3:51:09 PM5/17/02
Yes.

la n.

Richard Lamb <lam...@flash.net> wrote in message

la n.

May 17, 2002, 4:17:43 PM5/17/02
Richard, "Jackie" forgot to add a.r.c., but here is the answer to
your question ...

<iaju...@wh00pass.mil> wrote in message
> Richard Lamb <lam...@flash.net> minced in an hiv+ manner:

> perhaps you'll choke on it.

> > Any way to send it somewhere else.
>

> no.

> > Or maybe send him somewhere else?
>

> no.
>
> aids,

la n.

May 17, 2002, 4:19:16 PM5/17/02
Re-directed to the fans of the RFA President ....

i am jack's unethica1 sociological experiment necessitating evil tactics
<iaju...@wh00pass.c0m> wrote in message
> pete chump eeped:
> > In article <fee3042d34829e08...@remailer.segfault.net>, i

> > am jack's unethica1 sociologica1 experiment necessitating evil tactics

> > <iaju...@whupass.biz> writes

> > >so certain are you?
> > > jackie 'anakin' tokeman
> > >
> > Yes.
>
> then it is you who are mistaken... about a great... many... things.
>
> > And Brenda is certain that it wouldn't amuse you if she

> > were dragged under a truck and tasted her own blood.
>

> but i don't want brenda to die, i want nilo to die. preferably in
screaming
> horror that goes on and on and on and then goes on a bit longer and just
> when she thinks the torment has reached a pinnacle of torment never before
> experienced in all the history of the cosmos it gets worse.
> preferably on video.
>
> toodles,

turtoni

May 17, 2002, 4:57:29 PM5/17/02
why don't you ask me shy lad?

btw, it's gay to wipe your arse.

turtoni - always piss in a bucket.

ps - nilo, you're a suck up pompous phoney fuck. keep swilling the meds and
flooding usenet with your white noise and maybe your enemies will snicktey
snoo long and deep.

"Richard Lamb" <lam...@flash.net> wrote in message

la n.

May 17, 2002, 5:02:01 PM5/17/02

> why don't you ask me shy lad?
>
> btw, it's gay to wipe your arse.
>
> turtoni - always piss in a bucket.
>
> ps - nilo, you're a suck up pompous phoney fuck. keep swilling the meds
and
> flooding usenet with your white noise and maybe your enemies will snicktey
> snoo long and deep.

Who are my enemies, Turtoni?

la n.

Brock Hannibal

May 17, 2002, 5:12:16 PM5/17/02

I think you're a cunt, does that count?

--
Brock

"All right, so I'll go to the Stardust Ballroom.
I'll put on a blue suit, and I'll go. And you know
what I'm gonna get for my trouble? Heartache. A big
night of heartache."--Ernest Borgnine as "Marty"

la n.

May 17, 2002, 5:17:09 PM5/17/02

Brock Hannibal <hami...@pacifier.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 17 May 2002, la n. wrote:
>

> > turtoni <tur...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > > why don't you ask me shy lad?
> > >
> > > btw, it's gay to wipe your arse.
> > >
> > > turtoni - always piss in a bucket.
> > >
> > > ps - nilo, you're a suck up pompous phoney fuck. keep swilling the
meds
> > and
> > > flooding usenet with your white noise and maybe your enemies will
snicktey
> > > snoo long and deep.
> > >

> > Who are my enemies, Turtoni?
> >
> > la n.
>
> I think you're a cunt, does that count?
>
> --
> Brock

So, you consider yourself to be my enemy?

okay. Who else?

la n.

Brock Hannibal

May 17, 2002, 5:28:59 PM5/17/02
On Fri, 17 May 2002, la n. wrote:

> Brock Hannibal <hami...@pacifier.com> wrote in message
> > On Fri, 17 May 2002, la n. wrote:
> >

> > > turtoni <tur...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> meds
> > > and
> snicktey
> > > >

> > > Who are my enemies, Turtoni?
> > >
> > > la n.
> >
> > I think you're a cunt, does that count?
> >
> > --
> > Brock
>

> So, you consider yourself to be my enemy?

I didn't say that.

> okay. Who else?
>
> la n.

The usual suspects.

la n.

May 17, 2002, 5:33:34 PM5/17/02

Brock Hannibal <hami...@pacifier.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 May 2002, la n. wrote:
>

> > Brock Hannibal <hami...@pacifier.com> wrote in message

> > meds
> > snicktey

> > > I think you're a cunt, does that count?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Brock
> >

> > So, you consider yourself to be my enemy?
>
> I didn't say that.

Well, anyway, you call a lot of people cunts.
I find myself in good company.

> > okay. Who else?
> >
> > la n.
>
> The usual suspects.

oh .. okay ...

> --
> Brock
>
> "All right, so I'll go to the Stardust Ballroom.
> I'll put on a blue suit, and I'll go. And you know
> what I'm gonna get for my trouble? Heartache. A big
> night of heartache."--Ernest Borgnine as "Marty"

la n.

Brock Hannibal

May 17, 2002, 5:44:45 PM5/17/02

Riddle me this, are the majority of people on usenet basically good?
If so then why don't I call the majority of people on usenet cunts?
Why do I reserve that for the select few?

You will have achieved true enlightenment when you can honestly answer
these questions without including a bunch of phony relativistic
hypocritical crap in your answer.

I'm not holding my breath.

> > > okay. Who else?
> > >
> > > la n.
> >
> > The usual suspects.
> >

> oh .. okay ...

Oh, she knows, she knows.

la n.

May 17, 2002, 5:51:47 PM5/17/02

And .. why would you think that these people care. I haven't
seen one person give a damn what you thought of them.

> You will have achieved true enlightenment when you can honestly answer
> these questions without including a bunch of phony relativistic
> hypocritical crap in your answer.
>
> I'm not holding my breath.

As I said ... you have called a lot of people cunts, and none of them
have taken it personally, and neither do I. Because, in the scheme of
things, you have little to no importance in the lives of the people you
call cunts.

> > > The usual suspects.
> > >

> > oh .. okay ...
>
> Oh, she knows, she knows.

Yeah ... sure .. I have so many enemies ...

> --
> Brock
>
> "All right, so I'll go to the Stardust Ballroom.
> I'll put on a blue suit, and I'll go. And you know
> what I'm gonna get for my trouble? Heartache. A big
> night of heartache."--Ernest Borgnine as "Marty"

la n.

faith

May 17, 2002, 5:52:45 PM5/17/02

"la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

ian, do you feel the love in this poste?

faith

la n.

May 17, 2002, 5:55:43 PM5/17/02

faith <ha...@nanar.stebe> wrote in message news:ac3u3d$4or$0...@dosa.alt.net...

Why, yes ... it is *full* of love. I've dedicated this day as
my *fun day* ... I've unlocked my killfile to address all you
people who have been poking at me through the months
and whom I have usually tended to ignore.

I see a genuine need on the part of some to communicate
with me. I'm all about love ... and so I dedicate this day
to you ....

la n.

faith

May 17, 2002, 6:03:36 PM5/17/02

> Brock Hannibal <hami...@pacifier.com> wrote in message
> > On Fri, 17 May 2002, la n. wrote:
> >

> > > Brock Hannibal <hami...@pacifier.com> wrote in message

> > > Well, anyway, you call a lot of people cunts.
> > > I find myself in good company.
> >
> > Riddle me this, are the majority of people on usenet basically good?
> > If so then why don't I call the majority of people on usenet cunts?
> > Why do I reserve that for the select few?
>
> And .. why would you think that these people care. I haven't
> seen one person give a damn what you thought of them.

but you sure give a damn about what jack thinks.

too funny!

faith

la n.

May 17, 2002, 6:06:38 PM5/17/02

faith <ha...@nanar.stebe> wrote in message news:ac3unp$6b8$0...@dosa.alt.net...

Let me re-phrase this. What he thinks does not affect me.
It affects how people think about *him*. I encourage him
to keep posting his Die! Cancercunt! Die! Posts.

They do me no harm.

On the other hand, they're not winning him new fans,
and he hasn't been very useful in helping Brenda re-build
a.r.c.

> too funny!

indeed you are ...

> faith

la n.

Brock Hannibal

May 17, 2002, 6:09:05 PM5/17/02

Way to evade the questions hypocrite-girl.

> > You will have achieved true enlightenment when you can honestly answer
> > these questions without including a bunch of phony relativistic
> > hypocritical crap in your answer.
> >
> > I'm not holding my breath.
>
> As I said ... you have called a lot of people cunts, and none of them
> have taken it personally, and neither do I. Because, in the scheme of
> things, you have little to no importance in the lives of the people you
> call cunts.

Yet I'm not killfiled and you're responding. Why is that?

> > > oh .. okay ...
> >
> > Oh, she knows, she knows.
> >

> Yeah ... sure .. I have so many enemies ...

You certainly have some who think you're vapid, shallow and
hypocritical. Whether you could call them enemies is kind of up to you.

la n.

May 17, 2002, 6:11:57 PM5/17/02

It is up to you to tell me whom you consider cunts.

> > > You will have achieved true enlightenment when you can honestly answer
> > > these questions without including a bunch of phony relativistic
> > > hypocritical crap in your answer.
> > >
> > > I'm not holding my breath.
> >
> > As I said ... you have called a lot of people cunts, and none of them
> > have taken it personally, and neither do I. Because, in the scheme of
> > things, you have little to no importance in the lives of the people you
> > call cunts.
>
> Yet I'm not killfiled and you're responding. Why is that?

Because this is my *fun* day. I'm spending time on all the people
who would like to address me. I'm all about love ....

> > > Oh, she knows, she knows.
> > >

> > Yeah ... sure .. I have so many enemies ...
>
> You certainly have some who think you're vapid, shallow and
> hypocritical. Whether you could call them enemies is kind of up to you.

I don't call anybody enemies. And the people who think I'm vapid,
etc., should not read me. Or they should show me where I'm
hypocritical, and I'll address their concerns. Unlike Brenda, I don't
run away from legitimate questions.

> --
> Brock
>
> "All right, so I'll go to the Stardust Ballroom.
> I'll put on a blue suit, and I'll go. And you know
> what I'm gonna get for my trouble? Heartache. A big
> night of heartache."--Ernest Borgnine as "Marty"

la n.

Brock Hannibal

May 17, 2002, 6:28:00 PM5/17/02

More evasion. They were simple questions.

> > > As I said ... you have called a lot of people cunts, and none of them
> > > have taken it personally, and neither do I. Because, in the scheme of
> > > things, you have little to no importance in the lives of the people you
> > > call cunts.
> >
> > Yet I'm not killfiled and you're responding. Why is that?
>
> Because this is my *fun* day. I'm spending time on all the people
> who would like to address me. I'm all about love ....

> > > Yeah ... sure .. I have so many enemies ...
> >
> > You certainly have some who think you're vapid, shallow and
> > hypocritical. Whether you could call them enemies is kind of up to you.

> I don't call anybody enemies. And the people who think I'm vapid,
> etc., should not read me.

I skip most of your vapid, self-promoting crap.

> Or they should show me where I'm
> hypocritical, and I'll address their concerns.

Let's take the teeny little example of your bashing of BrendaLee. You
claim to be a nice person, and BrendaLee hardly responds to you at all,
yet you keep up the bashing. You are a hypocrite. QED

> Unlike Brenda, I don't
> run away from legitimate questions.

For these last few posts you've been evading my questions like a
motherfucker.

So add liar to vapid and hypocritical and what do you get?

That's right.

faith

May 17, 2002, 6:35:55 PM5/17/02

> faith <ha...@nanar.stebe> wrote in message
> >
> Let me re-phrase this. What he thinks does not affect me.

yet you oftem bring up his cancer postes. so if jack's
nilo-trolling doesn't bother you, why do you keep
bringing what he says up?

> It affects how people think about *him*.

why do you care what others think about jack?

I encourage him
> to keep posting his Die! Cancercunt! Die! Posts.

this sounds like a plea for sympathy.

> They do me no harm.

your mentioning jack's words in so many of your
postes says that his words harm you emotionally.
[cluebrick: if jack knew he couldn't elicit a response
from you he would have moved on to new territory].
in fact, your responses are quite chaney-like. steve
bites like a trained monkey in a circus show. his

> On the other hand, they're not winning him new fans,
> and he hasn't been very useful in helping Brenda re-build
> a.r.c.

neither have you from the majority of brenda-bash posts
and crossposts you've plopped in arc.

> > too funny!
>
> indeed you are ...

i feel the love in this poste.

faith

Tupac Chopra

May 17, 2002, 6:43:22 PM5/17/02
On Fri, 17 May 2002 03:17:34 GMT, "la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Richard Lamb <lam...@flash.net> wrote in message

>> "la n." wrote:
>> >
>> > Sharon Roeben <emera...@ev1.net> wrote in message

>tactics"

>for
>have

>> > He declares himself to be a man in his 30's. I have no reason
>> > to doubt that.
>> >
>> > Now picture this. A "professional" man in his 30's, hiding
>> > behind an anonymous remailer, posting day in and day out
>> > whilst masturbating vigorously every time he sends out one
>> > of these jewels.
>> >
>> > The visual turns my stomach.
>>
>> Mine too.

>> Any way to send it somewhere else.

>> Or maybe send him somewhere else?
>

>I'm afraid he's a usenet staple, and he has one or two fans.

I think he's just dreamy.

TC

"The principal activity of Nature, like some eternally frustrated
artist, is destruction." -- de Sade

faith

May 17, 2002, 6:50:57 PM5/17/02

> I don't call anybody enemies. And the people who think I'm vapid,
> etc., should not read me. Or they should show me where I'm
> hypocritical, and I'll address their concerns. Unlike Brenda, I don't
> run away from legitimate questions.

there you go with the brenda obsession again.

you do run away, nilo, by announcing that this person
and that person are in your killfile, so you can pretend
that you aren't runninh away. at least when brenda
doesn't reply to something i've said that she doesn't
answer, i know she isn't prentending to hide behind
a killfile.

faith

la n.

May 17, 2002, 7:02:41 PM5/17/02

And where would I be promoting myself?

> > Or they should show me where I'm
> > hypocritical, and I'll address their concerns.
>
> Let's take the teeny little example of your bashing of BrendaLee. You
> claim to be a nice person, and BrendaLee hardly responds to you at all,
> yet you keep up the bashing. You are a hypocrite. QED

Did I claim to be a nice person? How about VSM, Mike, and the
others who calls Brenda on her hypocrisy. I think *you* are the
hypocrite here. If I coddled your male ego, you wouldn't be
slamming me.

> > Unlike Brenda, I don't
> > run away from legitimate questions.
>
> For these last few posts you've been evading my questions like a
> motherfucker.

I don't understand your questions. Repeat them to me.

la n.

May 17, 2002, 7:04:42 PM5/17/02

Tupac Chopra <tupac_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

That's pretty gay ....

la n.

May 17, 2002, 7:06:31 PM5/17/02

faith <ha...@nanar.stebe> wrote in message news:ac41gh$dlv$0...@dosa.alt.net...

Why should what I say bother you, Faith?
I have hardly read you because your primary
reason for being on Usenet has been basically
to engage in multi-year flame wars.

Now, do you have the balls to say the same thing
to VSM as you are saying to me? Or do I detect
a double standard?

la n.

la n.

May 17, 2002, 7:10:57 PM5/17/02

faith <ha...@nanar.stebe> wrote in message news:ac40kb$b86$0...@dosa.alt.net...

As I said ... I'm having fun today .... Why does that
bother you?

> > It affects how people think about *him*.
>
> why do you care what others think about jack?

I don't really. I think it's an interesting sociological
experiment. Why do you care what my motives are?

> I encourage him
> > to keep posting his Die! Cancercunt! Die! Posts.
> >

> this sounds like a plea for sympathy.

Bullshit. I don't do sympathy.

> > They do me no harm.
> >

> your mentioning jack's words in so many of your
> postes says that his words harm you emotionally.
> [cluebrick: if jack knew he couldn't elicit a response
> from you he would have moved on to new territory].
> in fact, your responses are quite chaney-like. steve
> bites like a trained monkey in a circus show. his

I am encouraging Jack to continue his Die Cancercunt Die
posts. I am jerking *his* chain for a change. I am looking
to see who all his supporters are that come out to adulate
him for these kinds of posts.

> > On the other hand, they're not winning him new fans,
> > and he hasn't been very useful in helping Brenda re-build
> > a.r.c.
> >

> neither have you from the majority of brenda-bash posts
> and crossposts you've plopped in arc.

Oh well.

> > > too funny!
> >
> > indeed you are ...
> >

> i feel the love in this poste.

as you should ...

> faith

la n.

Tupac Chopra

May 17, 2002, 7:19:22 PM5/17/02
On Fri, 17 May 2002 23:04:42 GMT, "la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

No.

I just happen to know my place.

TC, unlike you

la n.

May 17, 2002, 7:21:30 PM5/17/02

Tupac Chopra <tupac_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Where's my place? O fount of wisdom.
Where *is* my place? People here keep
trying to put me in my place!

And where is *your* place, TC?

la dis-placed n.

faith

May 17, 2002, 7:28:20 PM5/17/02

> Brock Hannibal <hami...@pacifier.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Let's take the teeny little example of your bashing of BrendaLee. You
> > claim to be a nice person, and BrendaLee hardly responds to you at all,
> > yet you keep up the bashing. You are a hypocrite. QED
>
> Did I claim to be a nice person?

"i'm all about love"
~la n

How about VSM, Mike, and the
> others who calls Brenda on her hypocrisy.

brock isn't talking to mike and vsm. he's
talking to you.

faith

la n.

May 17, 2002, 7:30:24 PM5/17/02

faith <ha...@nanar.stebe> wrote in message news:ac43ml$if0$0...@dosa.alt.net...

> "la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Brock Hannibal <hami...@pacifier.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Let's take the teeny little example of your bashing of BrendaLee. You
> > > claim to be a nice person, and BrendaLee hardly responds to you at
all,
> > > yet you keep up the bashing. You are a hypocrite. QED
> >
> > Did I claim to be a nice person?
>
> "i'm all about love"
> ~la n

That was a statement made in parody.
I wouldn't really say that in seriousness.
Nobody could *possibly* say that in seriousness.
Except Jesus Christ almighty himself.

> How about VSM, Mike, and the
> > others who calls Brenda on her hypocrisy.
>
> brock isn't talking to mike and vsm. he's
> talking to you.

Show me my hypocrisy ... tapping foot ....

> faith

la n.

Dark Angel

May 17, 2002, 8:25:59 PM5/17/02
In soc.singles la n. <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote:

| Sharon Roeben <emera...@ev1.net> wrote in message
|>
|> "i am jack's unethica1 sociologica1 experiment necessitating evil tactics"
|> <iaju...@whupass.biz> wrote in message
|> the
|> done
|> >
|> > and your feelings are supposed to matter to me... why exactly?
|> > jackie 'anakin' tokeman
|> >
|> How old are you?
|>
|> Curiously,
|>
|> Sharon
|>

| He declares himself to be a man in his 30's. I have no reason
| to doubt that.

I do.

As someone here once said, his opr's give him away. Someone recently
pointed out that one of them was sci-fi from the 40's.

Plus he has NO idea what kind of subjects women are majoring in
nowadays. He seems to think they're all still education and
English majors...

| Now picture this. A "professional" man in his 30's, hiding
| behind an anonymous remailer, posting day in and day out
| whilst masturbating vigorously every time he sends out one
| of these jewels.

| The visual turns my stomach.

'Specially with that tiny flaccid weenie!!

| la n. - cancer survivor

DA - life survivor

--
Dark Angel
"That was the worst breakup I've ever heard - I can't believe you're

Dark Angel

May 17, 2002, 8:35:44 PM5/17/02
In soc.singles la n. <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote:

| turtoni <tur...@comcast.net> wrote in message

|> [snip]
|>
|> > I'm wondering how many men feel they have to act
|> > the role of jerks just to win the attention of some
|> > women ....
|> >
|> > la n. - liking classy men
|>
|> i wish you would get laid then maybe we wouldn't have to see your
| incessant
|> babbling bullshit spamming the newsgroup everyday.
|>
|> turtoni
|>

| Don't worry about me, Turtoni. In fact, why don't you
| pay less attention to me and more attention to Faith?

Because his case of viagra ran out.

| la n.

Prospero

May 17, 2002, 9:59:47 PM5/17/02
"la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote in
<l_fF8.20236$KE5.7...@news1.telusplanet.net>:

>Brock Hannibal <hami...@pacifier.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 17 May 2002, la n. wrote:
>>

>>> Brock Hannibal <hami...@pacifier.com> wrote in message

No you silly goose. More than once I've got on Brenda Lee's case, I
just don't keep bashing her forever like you seem to want to do. If
you remember correctly I got all over the Danimal once in your
behalf, also, besides telling Jackie it was low class and tasteless
to bash you for having had cancer and telling everyone to leave your
daughter out of it. I'm not the hypocrite here. I think it's pretty
easy for people to discern those that walk the walk of decency
instead of those that just talk the talk, like you.

--
Brock

"I was born when she kissed me. I died when she left me.
I lived a few weeks while she loved me."

la n.

May 17, 2002, 10:01:19 PM5/17/02

Prospero <ench...@avalon.org> wrote in message

> No you silly goose. More than once I've got on Brenda Lee's case, I
> just don't keep bashing her forever like you seem to want to do. If
> you remember correctly I got all over the Danimal once in your
> behalf, also, besides telling Jackie it was low class and tasteless
> to bash you for having had cancer and telling everyone to leave your
> daughter out of it. I'm not the hypocrite here. I think it's pretty
> easy for people to discern those that walk the walk of decency
> instead of those that just talk the talk, like you.

I see ... So you are more decent than me ....

hmmmm ....

la n.

la n.

May 17, 2002, 11:15:12 PM5/17/02

> think how simplier and consience-free life would be if cancer had ate your
> vitals and removed you from existence. although leslie, vivian and joy are
> bloated rotted corpses with maggots and dirt creatures crawling out of
every
> exit, they have found peace

Well, you know, Marty. I don't see death as the enemy.
Once I came to accept that death was imminent, it made
me appreciate life a thousand times more.

> i'm glad they're dead

Are you glad your father's dead of cancer?

Leslie, Vivian, Joy, and your father all made the world a better place
to many by being in it. They are all at peace, but the world is a poorer
place for their loss. They each had value, they each gave joy to some
body (bodies). Yes, they are at peace. But you continue to carry
them around as if they had dominion over you. On the other hand,
your hatred has no dominion over decent people. Your hatred is a
cancer that keeps you relegated to the shadows of cowardly anonymity.

Do you have the courage to stand up and be counted?

> hee hee hee
> >
> > la n.

Richard Lamb

May 18, 2002, 1:04:04 AM5/18/02

alt.flame.ego-masters, alt.troll, soc.singles

la n.

May 18, 2002, 1:48:07 AM5/18/02

Dark Angel <anon...@nyx.net> wrote in message

Ahhh .... interesting .... Anyway, anonymous cowards can proclaim
themselves to be whatever they want to be. "Jackie" likes to run around
Usenet with an "anakin" costume .. impressing one or two people in
the process .... but convincing none others ....

> Plus he has NO idea what kind of subjects women are majoring in
> nowadays. He seems to think they're all still education and
> English majors...

He really *is* clueless. He underestimates us career women, eh
DA? He seems to think most women are married appendages/
dependants to their husbands ...

> | Now picture this. A "professional" man in his 30's, hiding
> | behind an anonymous remailer, posting day in and day out
> | whilst masturbating vigorously every time he sends out one
> | of these jewels.
>
> | The visual turns my stomach.
>
> 'Specially with that tiny flaccid weenie!!

The teenier the weenie, the more grandiose the Usenet
charade. A man with a healthy ego and sense of self
would never have to play a role, a stupid cartoon-like role,
in this culture called Usenet.

> | la n. - cancer survivor
>

> DA - life survivor

I like you, DA!! You and I have more in common than you
could possibly know ....

> --
> Dark Angel
> "That was the worst breakup I've ever heard - I can't believe you're
> still speaking to him!"
> "Speaking to him? I can't believe I'm still sleeping with him!"

la n.

kim

May 18, 2002, 2:46:48 AM5/18/02

Then you must really care about what Steve says since you have brought
him up when he hasn't been around and even have his name in your email
address above.

Perhaps it is similar to when you and Ian bring up Steve, Vlad,
Ondrea, et al... Brenda brings up the past life/family.. Mike brings
up Ichiro/OJ...

It is all just a form of conversation, is it not?

Kim

kim

May 18, 2002, 2:59:39 AM5/18/02
On Fri, 17 May 2002 17:35:39 GMT, "la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>turtoni <tur...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>> "la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > turtoni <tur...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>> > incessant

That is rather cranky. One would think *you* need to get laid with
that attitude.

>> > Don't worry about me, Turtoni.
>>

>> why not? jesus christ you tell the group day in and day out all this
>> information about yourself as if anybody gives a shit.

I'm sorry. I was under the impression this was a discussion group.

It isn't anymore?

>can't you just
>email
>> people with it? instead of using soc.singles as your own personal pick up
>> joint.

Oh well. You know how many folx you have insulted with THAT
comment?????

>Turtoni .. since you refuse to KF me and keep wanting to engage me
>in conversation, you are now my official lab rat, worthy of sociological
>study.
>
>Turtoni, it seems to me that *you* have used soc.singles as your own
>personal pick-up joint. Isn't that how you met your lady love, Faith?
>As for me, I don't need to pick up anybody from Usenet. I have an
>offline life that satisfies whatever such need I have.

Not that there is anything wrong with it, but glass houses and all
that.

>The fact that I say I like - and have - classy men in my life seems to be
>a sore point with you. You don't see yourself as classy. And, clearly
>by your postings you don't come across as classy at all. Is this just
>a usenet facade? You are, I recall, the man that said that where you
>come from, "It's considered gay to wipe yer bum after taking a shit."

No culture/society jokes. We have Papa Jean, so who are we to talk.
45% count 'em 45%.

>Does it bother you that I have said that I consider certain men here
>to be classy, and you didn't make my list?

I know I would be hurt, but then again, I'm your bitch.

>Is that how I have hurt you so much that you are making such a to-do
>about me? I do believe, sir, that I have always been quite nice to you
>despite your death wishes, non-stop flame wars, and your more than
>leetle obsession with me.

That's prolly the rub.

>I have to go shopping soon ... but if you wish to discuss this
>further .... I have no problems with that.
>
>la n. in a psycho-social studying kind of mood

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG.

Kim, it had to be said.

What the hell brought all this up?

Is it now a bad thing to flirt and/or discuss things?

Kim

la n.

May 18, 2002, 9:39:54 AM5/18/02

> In article <a6afb276f31e3d8e...@remailer.segfault.net>, i
> am jack's unethica1 sociological experiment necessitating evil tactics
> <iaju...@wh00pass.c0m> writes
> >Pete Turk wrote:
> >> In article <fee3042d34829e08...@remailer.segfault.net>,

> >> am jack's unethica1 sociologica1 experiment necessitating evil
> tactics
> >> <iaju...@whupass.biz> writes
> >, i

> her own

> >> Yes.
> >
> >then it is you who are mistaken... about a great... many... things.
> Not so.
> >
> >> And Brenda is certain that it wouldn't amuse you if she
> >> were dragged under a truck and tasted her own blood.
> >
> >but i don't want brenda to die, i want nilo to die. preferably in
screaming
> >horror that goes on and on and on and then goes on a bit longer and just
> >when she thinks the torment has reached a pinnacle of torment never
before
> >experienced in all the history of the cosmos it gets worse.
> >preferably on video.
> You don't want either Brenda or la Nilo to die, any
> more than you yourself would want to die.
>
> And Brenda is certain you don't want her or la Nilo to die,
> any more than you yourself would want to die.
>
> What do _you_ think Brenda's opinion is, Jackie?

Heh. You'll never get an answer to that.

la n.

Prospero

May 18, 2002, 1:55:37 PM5/18/02
"la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote in
<PBiF8.20663$KE5.8...@news1.telusplanet.net>:

Yes, and less hypocritical, too.

Prospero

May 18, 2002, 2:09:51 PM5/18/02
<10216815...@irys.nyx.net>:

>In soc.singles la n. <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Sharon Roeben <emera...@ev1.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "i am jack's unethica1 sociologica1 experiment necessitating
>>> evil tactics" <iaju...@whupass.biz> wrote in message

>>> How old are you?
>>>
>>> Curiously,
>>>
>>> Sharon
>>>

>> He declares himself to be a man in his 30's. I have no reason
>> to doubt that.
>
>I do.
>
>As someone here once said, his opr's give him away. Someone
>recently pointed out that one of them was sci-fi from the 40's.

So if I made a point of quoting Shakespeare a lot that would make you
guess me at over 300 years old?

Fascinating.

>Plus he has NO idea what kind of subjects women are majoring in
>nowadays. He seems to think they're all still education and
>English majors...

I still don't see many women electrical engineers applying for
positions at my company. A few more than 20 years ago but not really
a very large percentage.

>> Now picture this. A "professional" man in his 30's, hiding
>> behind an anonymous remailer, posting day in and day out
>> whilst masturbating vigorously every time he sends out one of
>> these jewels.
>
>> The visual turns my stomach.
>
>'Specially with that tiny flaccid weenie!!

>> la n. - cancer survivor

Yeah, yeah, we heard you the first time.

>DA - life survivor

Get back to me when you've actually made it a ways.

la n.

May 18, 2002, 2:18:26 PM5/18/02

> "la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> <PBiF8.20663$KE5.8...@news1.telusplanet.net>:
>

> >Prospero <ench...@avalon.org> wrote in message
> >> No you silly goose. More than once I've got on Brenda Lee's
> >> case, I just don't keep bashing her forever like you seem to
> >> want to do. If you remember correctly I got all over the Danimal
> >> once in your behalf, also, besides telling Jackie it was low
> >> class and tasteless to bash you for having had cancer and
> >> telling everyone to leave your daughter out of it. I'm not the
> >> hypocrite here. I think it's pretty easy for people to discern
> >> those that walk the walk of decency instead of those that just
> >> talk the talk, like you.
> >>

> >I see ... So you are more decent than me ....
> >
> >hmmmm ....
> >
> >la n.
>
> Yes, and less hypocritical, too.

And you're always good for a laugh [see above].

Brock Hannibal

May 18, 2002, 2:29:44 PM5/18/02
"la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote in
<SVwF8.21880$bV3.1...@news0.telusplanet.net>:

Laugh if it makes you feel good but you accused me of hypocrisy and I
proceeded to show why you are more hypocritical than I. I own you.

--
Brock

"Put a $20 gold piece on my watch chain so the boys'll know I died
standin' pat"

la n.

May 18, 2002, 2:33:01 PM5/18/02

Brock Hannibal <hami...@pacifier.com> wrote in message

Brock-o-lee ... *nobody* owns me. I have said over and over
again that nobody's the boss of me.

la un-owned n.

Prospero

May 18, 2002, 4:30:11 PM5/18/02
"la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote in
<x7xF8.21883$bV3.1...@news0.telusplanet.net>:

Bring me a goddam beer!

--
Brock

"I was born when she kissed me. I died when she left me.
I lived a few weeks while she loved me."

* Dancers! You gotta fight for your right to party!
*
* See http://www.swingout.net/ for details.

Crash Street Kidd

May 19, 2002, 3:49:16 AM5/19/02
In article <10216821...@irys.nyx.net>, Dark says...

>In soc.singles la n. <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>| turtoni <tur...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>|> [snip]

>|> i wish you would get laid then maybe we wouldn't have to see your
>| incessant
>|> babbling bullshit spamming the newsgroup everyday.
>|>
>|> turtoni
>|>

>| Don't worry about me, Turtoni. In fact, why don't you
>| pay less attention to me and more attention to Faith?
>
>Because his case of viagra ran out.

Reinforcements *heh* are on the way. Faith bought another
gross which should last at least a month. I always wondered
why faith kept visiting a certain someone's website but
it was tardtoni looking for wank material all along.

Crash Street Kidd

Crash Street Kidd

May 19, 2002, 3:52:34 AM5/19/02
In article <3ceaa53d...@news.sf.sbcglobal.net>,
gun...@tokemanexterminatorsinc.surfside.net says...

>Yup. Water does seek its own level, ya know.

Two sociopaths in love. Isn't it swell?

Crash Street Kidd

>Have you seen his racist posts and threats?

Everyone know he's a scared little boy and faith is his mommy.

> [...]

>>> study.
>>>
>>> Turtoni, it seems to me that *you* have used soc.singles as your own
>>> personal pick-up joint. Isn't that how you met your lady love, Faith?
>>> As for me, I don't need to pick up anybody from Usenet. I have an
>>> offline life that satisfies whatever such need I have.
>>>

>>> The fact that I say I like - and have - classy men in my life seems to be
>>> a sore point with you. You don't see yourself as classy. And, clearly
>>> by your postings you don't come across as classy at all. Is this just
>>> a usenet facade? You are, I recall, the man that said that where you
>>> come from, "It's considered gay to wipe yer bum after taking a shit."
>>>

>>> Does it bother you that I have said that I consider certain men here
>>> to be classy, and you didn't make my list?
>>>

>>> Is that how I have hurt you so much that you are making such a to-do
>>> about me? I do believe, sir, that I have always been quite nice to you
>>> despite your death wishes, non-stop flame wars, and your more than
>>> leetle obsession with me.
>>>

>>> I have to go shopping soon ... but if you wish to discuss this
>>> further .... I have no problems with that.
>>>
>>> la n. in a psycho-social studying kind of mood
>

>-- Steve
>=====
>gun...@surf-side.net (remove the "-" to email me)
>"If they take me out, I wanna be on my feet" - GunHed unit 507
>"Let 'em eat eep" - Lady Veteran:
>http://www.geocities.com/lady_veteran/Anti_Troll_Fund_Raiser.html
>
>Punch a soc.singles tard!! http://member.newsguy.com/~gunhed/pat/index.html
>
>"alt.seduction.fast is full of misogynists suffering from water
>pollution-induced arrested pubescence. Pray for them." - me
>
>"Rejecting Frederika Keefer from Ballet School because she's too short,
>is as logical as kicking Spud Webb out of the NBA." - me
>
>Men fear original thought as they fear nothing else on earth - more than
>ruin, more even than death. - (mostly) bertrand russell
>Few people can be happy unless they hate some other person, nation or
>creed. - bertrand russell
>
>"Turtoni has a very codependent relationship with Steve
>and Vlad. Nothing like their appearance to get him in
>a frenzy." - Nilo, <71GD8.11992$bV3.4...@news0.telusplanet.net>
>"That's okay, vansmak. One day, if you're a good litle troll,
>you'll have your very own dick to play with." - Victoria Barrett
>
>When I was a boy, we had to study math and science
>to be recognized as geeks! Now, you just have to
>play computer games." - someone
>
>"You should never wear your best trousers when you
>go out to fight for liberty and truth." - Herbert Gibson
>
>"If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're
>not doing anything worthwhile" - unknown
>
>* "baldness: solar panel for a sex machine," - Turtoni, Message-ID:
><3495158E...@wm.estec.esa.nl>
>* "I embrace the beauty of all women" - Fashion Designer Bijan
>* "Fat is a feature - not a weight problem!" - unknown

Crash Street Kidd

May 19, 2002, 3:56:30 AM5/19/02
In article <10216815...@irys.nyx.net>, Dark says...

>In soc.singles la n. <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>| Sharon Roeben <emera...@ev1.net> wrote in message
>|>
>|> "i am jack's unethica1 sociologica1 experiment necessitating evil tactics"
>|> <iaju...@whupass.biz> wrote in message
>|> the
>|> done

>|> How old are you?
>|>
>|> Curiously,
>|>
>|> Sharon
>|>

>| He declares himself to be a man in his 30's. I have no reason
>| to doubt that.
>
>I do.
>
>As someone here once said, his opr's give him away. Someone recently
>pointed out that one of them was sci-fi from the 40's.

Jack's about 45.

>Plus he has NO idea what kind of subjects women are majoring in
>nowadays. He seems to think they're all still education and
>English majors...
>
>| Now picture this. A "professional" man in his 30's, hiding
>| behind an anonymous remailer, posting day in and day out
>| whilst masturbating vigorously every time he sends out one
>| of these jewels.
>
>| The visual turns my stomach.
>
>'Specially with that tiny flaccid weenie!!

I am sure that Ian can explain how viagra has helped him
and faith achieve what just a few years ago would have been
considered impossible: lumberjack love.

Crash street Kidd

Crash Street Kidd

May 19, 2002, 4:13:26 AM5/19/02
In article <ac3esm$rf5$0...@dosa.alt.net>, "turtoni" says...

>"la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>thanks for telling us that again. how many times have you told us now?

Why don't you just get it done with and order more viagra.
You seem to be in a fowl mood since you ran out.

Crash Street Kidd

>turtoni

Crash Street Kidd

May 19, 2002, 4:15:55 AM5/19/02
In article <rQaF8.19873$KE5.7...@news1.telusplanet.net>, "la says...

>turtoni <tur...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> [snip]
>>
>> > I'm wondering how many men feel they have to act
>> > the role of jerks just to win the attention of some
>> > women ....
>> >
>> > la n. - liking classy men
>>
>> i wish you would get laid then maybe we wouldn't have to see your
>incessant
>> babbling bullshit spamming the newsgroup everyday.
>>
>> turtoni
>>

>Don't worry about me, Turtoni. In fact, why don't you
>pay less attention to me and more attention to Faith?

Not even tardtoni is that desperate.

Crash Street Kidd, strange mother complex thingie he has going...

>la n.

kim

May 19, 2002, 6:16:05 AM5/19/02
On 18 May 2002 01:59:47 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero) wrote:

>"la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com> wrote in
><l_fF8.20236$KE5.7...@news1.telusplanet.net>:
>

>>Brock Hannibal <hami...@pacifier.com> wrote in message
>>> On Fri, 17 May 2002, la n. wrote:

(snip)

>>Did I claim to be a nice person? How about VSM, Mike, and the
>>others who calls Brenda on her hypocrisy. I think *you* are the
>>hypocrite here. If I coddled your male ego, you wouldn't be
>>slamming me.

*BING* *BING* *BING*

>No you silly goose. More than once I've got on Brenda Lee's case, I
>just don't keep bashing her forever like you seem to want to do. If
>you remember correctly I got all over the Danimal once in your
>behalf, also, besides telling Jackie it was low class and tasteless
>to bash you for having had cancer and telling everyone to leave your
>daughter out of it. I'm not the hypocrite here. I think it's pretty
>easy for people to discern those that walk the walk of decency
>instead of those that just talk the talk, like you.

You are so full of shit Brock. Nilo is right about all it takes is a
stroke or two. You are the hypocrite. You hassled Rauni to get a job
after being on disability for a work-related injury and yet here is
Brenda who hasn't had a job for eons (has she ever worked?) yet you
have nothing to say about that. The only difference is that you don't
like Rauni and Brenda strokes you the right way.

Not that it is a problem - do what you want, but don't have the
audacity to point fingers at others for being hypocrites.

Kim

la n.

May 19, 2002, 11:03:19 AM5/19/02
So ... now you have your answer, Pete .. :)

i am jack's unethical sociological experiment necessitating evil tactics
<iaju...@diecancercuntdie.morph> wrote in message
> pete cunt eeped:

> > In article <a6afb276f31e3d8e...@remailer.segfault.net>, i
> > am jack's unethica1 sociological experiment necessitating evil tactics
> > <iaju...@wh00pass.c0m> writes

> > tactics

> what part of' i want nothing but the best for brenda and the worst for
nilo.'
> are you having difficulty understanding?

> > any
> > more than you yourself would want to die.
>

> how is my desire to live in any way contradictory with my amusement at the
> torment and possible death of cancerous commie cunts ie nilo cancercunt
the
> cuntiest of the commie cancer cunts?

> > And Brenda is certain you don't want her or la Nilo to die,
> > any more than you yourself would want to die.
>

> i give you my word that if i were to obtain a videotape of nilo cancercunt
> screaming in cancerous horror as the cancer ripped her up i would relish
> every moment of agony as she wept the lovely tears of unfathomable
despair.

> > What do _you_ think Brenda's opinion is, Jackie?
>

> she believes me.
>
> toodles,
> jackie 'anakin' tokeman
>
> marriage is a great institution, some of us just haven't gotten it right.
> the guilt lasts for about four or five minutes, and then you get over it.
> - donald trump
>
> it's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. all year
long,
> the grasshopper kept burying acorns for the winter, while the octopus
> mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. but then the winter came, and
> the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns. and also he got
> racecar. is any of this getting through to you?
> - fry
>
> chaney: i've got some fudge hidden up my ass - you want some?
> vald: yeah right - i'm not falling for that one again.
>
> you can't be that short and not be mad about it all the time.
> - julia phillips
>
> i have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of thier
> thoughts.
> - john locke

dizzy

May 19, 2002, 9:39:22 PM5/19/02
On Fri, 17 May 2002 21:51:47 GMT, "la n." <nilit...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>la n.

You're both too fucking stupid to trim your posts...

Prospero

May 19, 2002, 10:08:19 PM5/19/02
kim <ant...@excite.com> wrote in
<0gueeu08k4js2oflh...@4ax.com>:

She claimed to belly-dance, ride a bike and various other things
which in my mind makes her claims on the publically funded disability
insurance program of the state of California downright fraudulent.

> and
>yet here is Brenda who hasn't had a job for eons (has she ever
>worked?) yet you have nothing to say about that.

Is she fraudulently obtaining benefits from publically funded
programs?

>The only
>difference is that you don't like Rauni and Brenda strokes you the
>right way.

Sorry, you're wrong.

>Not that it is a problem - do what you want, but don't have the
>audacity to point fingers at others for being hypocrites.

I will have the audacity to point that finger where I want,
especially since there is no hypocrisy at all on my part in your
illogical example. I always expect more from you and yet am rewarded
with less. Sigh.

kim

May 20, 2002, 1:46:11 AM5/20/02

So fucking what? Have you now added "Disability Adjuster" to your
many hats? I used to do that kind of work and it has absolutely
nothing to do with it. She is not defrauding anyone.

Besides, Brenda is capable of roller blading, walking all over the
place and numerous other activities. When you gonna harp at her to
get work? She is way more capable than all those blind and
handicapped people that you were braying should be gainfully employed.

>> and
>>yet here is Brenda who hasn't had a job for eons (has she ever
>>worked?) yet you have nothing to say about that.
>
>Is she fraudulently obtaining benefits from publically funded
>programs?

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

First of all, Rauni is not defrauding anyone or anything and until you
can prove such you are just being a liar.

Couldn't someone get sued for saying erroneously that someone is
defrauding the government? Interesting.

Second of all, we have no idea where Brenda gets her money. It could
be from any number of sources.

>>The only
>>difference is that you don't like Rauni and Brenda strokes you the
>>right way.
>
>Sorry, you're wrong.

You are wrong.

There ya be. See how effective and productive that is?

>>Not that it is a problem - do what you want, but don't have the
>>audacity to point fingers at others for being hypocrites.
>
>I will have the audacity to point that finger where I want,
>especially since there is no hypocrisy at all on my part in your
>illogical example. I always expect more from you and yet am rewarded
>with less. Sigh.

Spin, spin, spin. I expected no less from you. Glad to see I was not
disappointed.

Brock, Hypocrite AND Lair. Congrats.

Kim

Prospero

May 20, 2002, 10:36:57 AM5/20/02
kim <ant...@excite.com> wrote in
<vu2heuct134ik72d9...@4ax.com>:

>On 20 May 2002 02:08:19 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero)
>wrote:
>
>> kim <ant...@excite.com> wrote in
>> <0gueeu08k4js2oflh...@4ax.com>:

Answer the question evasion-girl.

>First of all, Rauni is not defrauding anyone or anything and until
>you can prove such you are just being a liar.

In my opinion anyone that receives payments from publically funded
insurance for disabilities and then proceeds to bike ride and belly
dance is defrauding the taxpayers.

>Couldn't someone get sued for saying erroneously that someone is
>defrauding the government? Interesting.

Not if they say it's their opinion, like I did.

>Second of all, we have no idea where Brenda gets her money. It
>could be from any number of sources.

Exactly. Maybe she was smart enough to marry money or divirce it, or
lucky enough to inherit it.

>>> The only
>>> difference is that you don't like Rauni and Brenda strokes you
>>> the right way.
>>
>> Sorry, you're wrong.
>
>You are wrong.

>There ya be. See how effective and productive that is?

Jeesus Cheerist, you're illogical.

>>> Not that it is a problem - do what you want, but don't have the
>>> audacity to point fingers at others for being hypocrites.
>>
>> I will have the audacity to point that finger where I want,
>> especially since there is no hypocrisy at all on my part in your
>> illogical example. I always expect more from you and yet am
>> rewarded with less. Sigh.
>
>Spin, spin, spin. I expected no less from you. Glad to see I was
>not disappointed.
>
>Brock, Hypocrite AND Lair. Congrats.

Since when is an opinion a lie? In your book maybe. But you're not
very bright. And I alreadty showed how there is no hypocrisy on my
part. If you're too stupid to understand that's not my problem.

Brock Hannibal

May 20, 2002, 12:24:13 PM5/20/02
On Mon, 20 May 2002, Mister Gunnykins Ž wrote:

> On 20 May 2002 02:08:19 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero) posted:

> Uh, WHAT mind?

What was your score on the Stanford Terman-Binet test for intelligence?

> >makes her claims on the publically funded disability
> >insurance program of the state of California downright fraudulent.
>

> Ooooh, a medical expert. You should have been there in court to help fight
> against her.

I suppose that the people trying to deny her benefits submitted evidence
of her usenet posting, her bike riding and her belly dancing as
indicators that she is not actually disabled?

> Then again, you might have lost just like all those other idiots who
> crossed her path and tried to make her life miserable in court.

I have no intention of doing anything other than pointing out that
anyone capable of bike riding, dancing and posting on usenet is also
capable of holding a job.

> >> and
> >>yet here is Brenda who hasn't had a job for eons (has she ever
> >>worked?) yet you have nothing to say about that.
> >
> >Is she fraudulently obtaining benefits from publically funded
> >programs?
>

> No and neither is Rauni. The courts have proven that.

The courts have proven no such thing. They merely ruled that she was
entitled to benefits based on the eviedence that was presented. I'm
asking if that evidence included her abilities to ride a bike, dance and
post to usenet. Most likely it didn't.

> >>The only
> >>difference is that you don't like Rauni and Brenda strokes you the
> >>right way.
> >
> >Sorry, you're wrong.
>

> True - no one strokes your ego here anymore.

Ahh, but there's where you're wrong. By the mere act of posting your
insane drivel you make me look good by comparison which strokes my ego.
Thanks Steve.

--
Brock

"All right, so I'll go to the Stardust Ballroom.
I'll put on a blue suit, and I'll go. And you know
what I'm gonna get for my trouble? Heartache. A big
night of heartache."--Ernest Borgnine as "Marty"

la n.

May 20, 2002, 3:29:30 PM5/20/02

Brenda Lee <eh...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
> i am jack's unethical sociological exercise necessitating evil
> tock-ticks wrote:
> >
> > vald:
> > > dork:

> > > Jack's about 45.
> >
> > i must have read that story in a past life.
>

> Hee hee!
>
> A cheeky,
> BrendaLee
>

> > best,
> > jackie 'anakin' tokeman
>
> ~kiss~
>
> --
> BrendaLee
> RFA President - The Lady DreamCatcher
>
> --------------------
> http://www.cocreator.com/ehmka/
> -------------------------------------
>
> brendalee makes the world better by her presence in it.
> ~~jackie 'anakin' tokeman~~
>
> brendalee, you complete me
> ~~jackie 'anakin' tokeman
>
> brendalee is beautiful, feminine, and sweet. she is a woman who embraces
> being a woman instead of doing an incompetent job of being a man.
> ~~jackie 'anakin' tokeman
>
> all your brilliance cubed can never equal the power of just one of
> brenda's soft kisses
> ~~jackie 'anakin' tokeman
>
> http://www.cocreator.com/ehmka/RFATitleList.html

Brenda, did it turn you on ... give you a cyber-orgasm ... to respond
to this delightfully headed post of Jackie's? Is that your idea of
"romance"?

la n.

faith

May 20, 2002, 6:07:31 PM5/20/02

"turtoni" <tur...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> ps - nilo, you're a suck up pompous phoney fuck.

give her a roll of toilet paper.

faith

kim

May 20, 2002, 7:12:37 PM5/20/02
On 20 May 2002 14:36:57 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero) wrote:

>kim <ant...@excite.com> wrote in
><vu2heuct134ik72d9...@4ax.com>:
>
>>On 20 May 2002 02:08:19 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero)
>>wrote:

(snip)

>>> Is she fraudulently obtaining benefits from publically funded
>>> programs?
>>
>>Have you stopped beating your wife yet?
>
>Answer the question evasion-girl.

It is a nonquestion since I do not support the idea that she is
defrauding anyone/thing.

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

>>First of all, Rauni is not defrauding anyone or anything and until

>>you can prove such you are just being a liar.
>
>In my opinion anyone that receives payments from publically funded
>insurance for disabilities and then proceeds to bike ride and belly
>dance is defrauding the taxpayers.

Thanks for the clarification. YOUR OPINION does not fact make.

Later,

Kim

kim

May 20, 2002, 7:26:27 PM5/20/02
On Mon, 20 May 2002 09:24:13 -0700, Brock Hannibal
<hami...@pacifier.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 20 May 2002, Mister Gunnykins Ž wrote:
>> On 20 May 2002 02:08:19 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero) posted:
>> >kim <ant...@excite.com> wrote in

>> >She claimed to belly-dance, ride a bike and various other things
>> >which in my mind
>>
>> Uh, WHAT mind?
>
>What was your score on the Stanford Terman-Binet test for intelligence?

Ooooooo. Standardized tests. How impressive!

>> >makes her claims on the publically funded disability
>> >insurance program of the state of California downright fraudulent.
>>
>> Ooooh, a medical expert. You should have been there in court to help fight
>> against her.
>
>I suppose that the people trying to deny her benefits submitted evidence
>of her usenet posting, her bike riding and her belly dancing as
>indicators that she is not actually disabled?

Well, we have "Jackie the Tokeman" who "fucks Playboy quality women",
yet you have a problem with the above?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAA

>> Then again, you might have lost just like all those other idiots who
>> crossed her path and tried to make her life miserable in court.
>
>I have no intention of doing anything other than pointing out that
>anyone capable of bike riding, dancing and posting on usenet is also
>capable of holding a job.

Steve, this is the same clown that thinks that blind, one-legged
mentally ill people should be working somewhere, but has no problem
that a physically able woman like Brenda does not.

Then again, this is the same man that publicly trashed his ex-wife so
why be surprised by the lack of class.

>> >Is she fraudulently obtaining benefits from publically funded
>> >programs?
>>
>> No and neither is Rauni. The courts have proven that.
>
>The courts have proven no such thing. They merely ruled that she was
>entitled to benefits based on the eviedence that was presented. I'm
>asking if that evidence included her abilities to ride a bike, dance and
>post to usenet. Most likely it didn't.

Now you are a disability adjuster?

What a petty, mean spirited, dead-souled man you are.

When you crap out (inevitably) from a coronary, let us know so we can
harangue you into finding some shit assed job so you won't use the
INSURANCE funds that you paid into.

>> >Sorry, you're wrong.
>>
>> True - no one strokes your ego here anymore.
>
>Ahh, but there's where you're wrong. By the mere act of posting your
>insane drivel you make me look good by comparison which strokes my ego.
>Thanks Steve.

Showing you for the idiotic fool that you are stokes you? Knew you
were ass-backwards, but thanks for clarifying it further.

Kim

Prospero

May 21, 2002, 12:10:00 AM5/21/02
kim <ant...@excite.com> wrote in
<k51jeu80r6pjahad6...@4ax.com>:

Actually I know several blind engineers that earn salaries in excess
of $100,000.00 a year. And likewise I know several wheelchair bound
engineers that also make the big bucks. That's U.S. money by the way,
not that screwy Canadian money.

>Then again, this is the same man that publicly trashed his ex-wife
>so why be surprised by the lack of class.

Nice lying job you jesuitical cunt. You know perfectly well what my
dispute with my wife was. She was simply trying to get me to continue
to support her after she left.

>>> No and neither is Rauni. The courts have proven that.
>>
>> The courts have proven no such thing. They merely ruled that she
>> was entitled to benefits based on the eviedence that was
>> presented. I'm asking if that evidence included her abilities to
>> ride a bike, dance and post to usenet. Most likely it didn't.
>
>Now you are a disability adjuster?
>
>What a petty, mean spirited, dead-souled man you are.

Yeah, anybody that just claims they are disabled should be able to
live on the largesse of the taxpayers if they so desire. Right. If
you think Rauni deserves my sympathy and support when she can post to
usenet, ride bikes and belly-dance you're even nuttier than you've
heretofore rather ably demonstrated.

>When you crap out (inevitably) from a coronary, let us know so we
>can harangue you into finding some shit assed job so you won't use
>the INSURANCE funds that you paid into.

I won't receive any public funds if that's what you are trying to
claim except for social security and that will be a mere fraction of
the amount I've paid in. All funds in my 401K were put there as part
of my contract with my employer. And I have paid for my home out of
my salary which was paid to me as part of that contract.

>>> True - no one strokes your ego here anymore.
>>
>> Ahh, but there's where you're wrong. By the mere act of posting
>> your insane drivel you make me look good by comparison which
>> strokes my ego. Thanks Steve.
>
>Showing you for the idiotic fool that you are stokes you? Knew
>you were ass-backwards, but thanks for clarifying it further.

You're a cunt. You prove it everyday. You prove it when you defend
idiots like Chaney and Rauni. What's funny is you are a relatively
poor cunt partly because of the misguided social programs you and
your countrymen support out of your misguided equalist phoneyness.

Prospero

May 21, 2002, 12:15:20 AM5/21/02
kim <ant...@excite.com> wrote in
<kd0jeuginnvpk6idc...@4ax.com>:

>On 20 May 2002 14:36:57 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero)
>wrote:
>
>> kim <ant...@excite.com> wrote in
>> <vu2heuct134ik72d9...@4ax.com>:
>>
>>> On 20 May 2002 02:08:19 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero)
>>> wrote:
>
>(snip)
>>>
>>> Have you stopped beating your wife yet?
>>
>> Answer the question evasion-girl.
>
>It is a nonquestion since I do not support the idea that she is
>defrauding anyone/thing.

Hey stupid cunt, that was a question about BrendaLee. I made it to
debunk your analogy that BrendaLee's living off of some private
largesse is the same as bilking the taxpayers. It isn't and you know
it, which is why you evaded the question.

>Have you stopped beating your wife yet?
>
>>> First of all, Rauni is not defrauding anyone or anything and
>>> until you can prove such you are just being a liar.
>>
>> In my opinion anyone that receives payments from publically
>> funded insurance for disabilities and then proceeds to bike ride
>> and belly dance is defrauding the taxpayers.
>
>Thanks for the clarification. YOUR OPINION does not fact make.

Ny opinion is at least as valid as your opinion, probably moreso
since I'm smarter and don't support legalized theft by my government
to support the lazy and indigent.

kim

May 21, 2002, 2:03:30 AM5/21/02
On 21 May 2002 04:10:00 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero) wrote:

>kim <ant...@excite.com> wrote in
><k51jeu80r6pjahad6...@4ax.com>:
>>On Mon, 20 May 2002 09:24:13 -0700, Brock Hannibal
>><hami...@pacifier.com> wrote:

>>Then again, this is the same man that publicly trashed his ex-wife
>>so why be surprised by the lack of class.
>
>Nice lying job you jesuitical cunt. You know perfectly well what my
>dispute with my wife was. She was simply trying to get me to continue
>to support her after she left.

And that is a reason to trash her on Usenet? Do you deny that
trashing an ex on Usenet is low class?

>>> The courts have proven no such thing. They merely ruled that she
>>> was entitled to benefits based on the eviedence that was
>>> presented. I'm asking if that evidence included her abilities to
>>> ride a bike, dance and post to usenet. Most likely it didn't.
>>
>>Now you are a disability adjuster?
>>
>>What a petty, mean spirited, dead-souled man you are.
>
>Yeah, anybody that just claims they are disabled should be able to
>live on the largesse of the taxpayers if they so desire. Right. If
>you think Rauni deserves my sympathy and support when she can post to
>usenet, ride bikes and belly-dance you're even nuttier than you've
>heretofore rather ably demonstrated.

Paid into insurance, Brock. Read into it.

Also, do you really believe that the insurance industry would be
paying claims that they don't have to?

>>When you crap out (inevitably) from a coronary, let us know so we
>>can harangue you into finding some shit assed job so you won't use
>>the INSURANCE funds that you paid into.
>
>I won't receive any public funds if that's what you are trying to
>claim except for social security and that will be a mere fraction of
>the amount I've paid in. All funds in my 401K were put there as part
>of my contract with my employer. And I have paid for my home out of
>my salary which was paid to me as part of that contract.

Bully for you, if you are to be believed (why should you get any
benefit of the doubt when you won't give it to others).

>>> Ahh, but there's where you're wrong. By the mere act of posting
>>> your insane drivel you make me look good by comparison which
>>> strokes my ego. Thanks Steve.
>>
>>Showing you for the idiotic fool that you are stokes you? Knew
>>you were ass-backwards, but thanks for clarifying it further.
>
>You're a cunt. You prove it everyday. You prove it when you defend
>idiots like Chaney and Rauni. What's funny is you are a relatively
>poor cunt partly because of the misguided social programs you and
>your countrymen support out of your misguided equalist phoneyness.

I would rather be a poor cunt in Canada than be a petty, mean,
dead-souled shit-for-brains that has to trash his ex on Usenet and
then bray NO RULEZ BABY until it turns on him.

It's not all about money all the time, Brock. One would think you'd
realize that, being alone.

Kim

kim

May 21, 2002, 2:14:09 AM5/21/02
On 21 May 2002 04:15:20 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero) wrote:

>kim <ant...@excite.com> wrote in
><kd0jeuginnvpk6idc...@4ax.com>:
>>On 20 May 2002 14:36:57 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero)
>>wrote:
>>> kim <ant...@excite.com> wrote in

>>(snip)

>>> Answer the question evasion-girl.
>>
>>It is a nonquestion since I do not support the idea that she is
>>defrauding anyone/thing.
>
>Hey stupid cunt, that was a question about BrendaLee.

If you are going to call me a cunt, then perhaps I should use your son
in a flamewar, eh?

>I made it to
>debunk your analogy that BrendaLee's living off of some private
>largesse is the same as bilking the taxpayers. It isn't and you know
>it, which is why you evaded the question.

I have no idea whether she is or not. Do you know? All I know is
that she does not have a job. Which means that someone is paying the
bills.

Perhaps Dan should not be a hypocrite and call her a parasite.

Perhaps you should not be a hypocrite and harp at her for not having a
job like you do to disabled folx.

>>Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

>>> In my opinion anyone that receives payments from publically
>>> funded insurance for disabilities and then proceeds to bike ride
>>> and belly dance is defrauding the taxpayers.
>>
>>Thanks for the clarification. YOUR OPINION does not fact make.
>
>Ny opinion is at least as valid as your opinion, probably moreso
>since I'm smarter and don't support legalized theft by my government
>to support the lazy and indigent.

I don't either. I also don't consider people disabled and handicapped
to be lazy and indigent. I think that able-bodied people should be
contributing to society.

Kim

Crash Street Kidd

May 21, 2002, 9:02:24 AM5/21/02
In article <o5pjeuccc149jc6ar...@4ax.com>, kim says...

>On 21 May 2002 04:15:20 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero) wrote:
>
>>kim <ant...@excite.com> wrote in
>><kd0jeuginnvpk6idc...@4ax.com>:

>>>(snip)

>>>It is a nonquestion since I do not support the idea that she is
>>>defrauding anyone/thing.
>>
>>Hey stupid cunt, that was a question about BrendaLee.
>
>If you are going to call me a cunt, then perhaps I should use your son
>in a flamewar, eh?

No need to stoop to Brock's level. Besides you don't need
a human shield. He is firing blanks.

Crash Street Kidd

Brock Hannibal

May 21, 2002, 11:43:33 AM5/21/02
On Mon, 20 May 2002, kim wrote:

> On 21 May 2002 04:10:00 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero) wrote:
>
> >kim <ant...@excite.com> wrote in
> ><k51jeu80r6pjahad6...@4ax.com>:

> >>Then again, this is the same man that publicly trashed his ex-wife
> >>so why be surprised by the lack of class.
> >
> >Nice lying job you jesuitical cunt. You know perfectly well what my
> >dispute with my wife was. She was simply trying to get me to continue
> >to support her after she left.
>
> And that is a reason to trash her on Usenet? Do you deny that
> trashing an ex on Usenet is low class?

I deny that I trashed her you lying cunt. If you'd like to support this
assertion of yours with sopme evidence, feel free. I posted my opinion
about her and also how I helped her work through her down time and how I
believed she was a good person in spite of her diagnosed clinical
depression that comes and goes.

> >>Now you are a disability adjuster?
> >>
> >>What a petty, mean spirited, dead-souled man you are.
> >
> >Yeah, anybody that just claims they are disabled should be able to
> >live on the largesse of the taxpayers if they so desire. Right. If
> >you think Rauni deserves my sympathy and support when she can post to
> >usenet, ride bikes and belly-dance you're even nuttier than you've
> >heretofore rather ably demonstrated.
>
> Paid into insurance, Brock. Read into it.

That insurance is funded by the taxpayers of California. A reduced rate
is payed by the worker. The additional monies are payed by the
taxpayers.

> Also, do you really believe that the insurance industry would be
> paying claims that they don't have to?

Insurance companies are defrauded everyday and fraudulent disability
claims are common. I see people at work everyday that are more disabled
than some of the lazy shiftless people I've seen that collect disability
payments from the taxpayer funded insurance programs.

> >>When you crap out (inevitably) from a coronary, let us know so we
> >>can harangue you into finding some shit assed job so you won't use
> >>the INSURANCE funds that you paid into.
> >
> >I won't receive any public funds if that's what you are trying to
> >claim except for social security and that will be a mere fraction of
> >the amount I've paid in. All funds in my 401K were put there as part
> >of my contract with my employer. And I have paid for my home out of
> >my salary which was paid to me as part of that contract.
>
> Bully for you, if you are to be believed (why should you get any
> benefit of the doubt when you won't give it to others).

Because I haven't been shown to lie, prevaricate and bullshit like those
others have, you included.

> >>Showing you for the idiotic fool that you are stokes you? Knew
> >>you were ass-backwards, but thanks for clarifying it further.
> >
> >You're a cunt. You prove it everyday. You prove it when you defend
> >idiots like Chaney and Rauni. What's funny is you are a relatively
> >poor cunt partly because of the misguided social programs you and
> >your countrymen support out of your misguided equalist phoneyness.
>
> I would rather be a poor cunt in Canada than be a petty, mean,
> dead-souled shit-for-brains that has to trash his ex on Usenet and

You lying cunt. Put up or shut up bitch.

> then bray NO RULEZ BABY until it turns on him.

You dumb bitch. You can post anything you want on soc.singles can't you?
Even personal ads. I am of course also free to post anything I want.

> It's not all about money all the time, Brock. One would think you'd
> realize that, being alone.

"No wonder your still single." Why don't you go post on a newsgroup that
fits you like alt.unhappy.married-cunts.

> Kim

What makes you think I'm alone? My son spends more than 50% of his
non-school time with me and I have several women that I see
regularly. Why buy the cow when the milk can be had for free?

kim

May 22, 2002, 1:37:40 AM5/22/02
On Tue, 21 May 2002 08:43:33 -0700, Brock Hannibal
<hami...@pacifier.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 20 May 2002, kim wrote:
>
>> On 21 May 2002 04:10:00 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero) wrote:

(snip)

>What makes you think I'm alone? My son spends more than 50% of his
>non-school time with me and I have several women that I see
>regularly. Why buy the cow when the milk can be had for free?

Nope. Uh uh. No way I use MY kid for points on Usenet.

Sez Brock.

TaTaForNow,

Kim

kim

May 22, 2002, 1:42:29 AM5/22/02
On 21 May 2002 06:02:24 -0700, Crash Street Kidd
<crashst...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>In article <o5pjeuccc149jc6ar...@4ax.com>, kim says...
>>
>>On 21 May 2002 04:15:20 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero) wrote:

(snip)

>>If you are going to call me a cunt, then perhaps I should use your son
>>in a flamewar, eh?
>
>No need to stoop to Brock's level. Besides you don't need
>a human shield. He is firing blanks.

Well aware. He bitches about people bringing his kid into flamewars,
yet he brought the kid in unsolicited.

smoooooochies!!!!

Kim, No Rulez Baby indeed

Tom

May 22, 2002, 2:06:19 AM5/22/02

I'd rather be poolside (I've always wanted to say that).

Wouldn't you rather be poolside?

>It's not all about money all the time, Brock. One would think you'd
>realize that, being alone.
>
>Kim

AGAIN, it's all about sex.

Tom

Brock Hannibal

May 22, 2002, 11:36:39 AM5/22/02

It's my choice if I wish to talk about my son. Just because I may
mention some little factoid or event in my life which includes him in no
way opens the door for stupid fucking cunts like you to try to use my
son for your silly specious arguments. And of course ypu can post
anything you want, no matter how much of a cunt it makes you.

In other words, Kim you're a cunt of the first magnitude.

Brock Hannibal

May 22, 2002, 11:40:53 AM5/22/02

I can talk about my son if I wish. Afterall he's a large part of my
life. But a childless bitter cunt like you wouldn't understand that.
You are either way fucking stupid or deliberately distorting the
situation. I've said it before. If I choose to share some little tidbit
about my son, that's my choice. If you try to use those tidbits to make
some cunt-like arguments then that is your choice to be a cunt. No
rules, just consequences for your actions. You are a cunt and will
always be a cunt.

kim

May 23, 2002, 1:22:57 AM5/23/02
On Wed, 22 May 2002 08:40:53 -0700, Brock Hannibal
<hami...@pacifier.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 21 May 2002, kim wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 21 May 2002 08:43:33 -0700, Brock Hannibal
>> <hami...@pacifier.com> wrote:

>> (snip)
>> >What makes you think I'm alone? My son spends more than 50% of his
>> >non-school time with me and I have several women that I see
>> >regularly. Why buy the cow when the milk can be had for free?
>>
>> Nope. Uh uh. No way I use MY kid for points on Usenet.
>>
>> Sez Brock.
>>
>> TaTaForNow,
>>

>I can talk about my son if I wish. Afterall he's a large part of my
>life. But a childless bitter cunt like you wouldn't understand that.
>You are either way fucking stupid or deliberately distorting the
>situation. I've said it before. If I choose to share some little tidbit
>about my son, that's my choice. If you try to use those tidbits to make
>some cunt-like arguments then that is your choice to be a cunt. No
>rules, just consequences for your actions. You are a cunt and will
>always be a cunt.

You sound angry, Brock. Have a good weekend and try to relax.

Kim

kim

May 23, 2002, 1:32:30 AM5/23/02
On Wed, 22 May 2002 06:06:19 GMT, tom_socsi...@yahoo.com (Tom)
wrote:

>On Mon, 20 May 2002 23:03:30 -0700, kim <ant...@excite.com> wrote:

>>On 21 May 2002 04:10:00 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero) wrote:

(snip)

>>I would rather be a poor cunt in Canada than be a petty, mean,
>>dead-souled shit-for-brains that has to trash his ex on Usenet and
>>then bray NO RULEZ BABY until it turns on him.
>
>I'd rather be poolside (I've always wanted to say that).
>
>Wouldn't you rather be poolside?

Of course, but all it does is rain here.

>>It's not all about money all the time, Brock. One would think you'd
>>realize that, being alone.
>

>AGAIN, it's all about sex.

Either that or food.

Kim

Brock Hannibal

May 23, 2002, 11:35:03 AM5/23/02

And you go on enjoying being a complete phoneyfucking cunt. I'm mean
what else are you going to do? Change your basic nature?

kim

May 23, 2002, 10:53:36 PM5/23/02
On Thu, 23 May 2002 08:35:03 -0700, Brock Hannibal
<hami...@pacifier.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 22 May 2002, kim wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 May 2002 08:40:53 -0700, Brock Hannibal
>> <hami...@pacifier.com> wrote:

(snip)

>> You sound angry, Brock. Have a good weekend and try to relax.
>
>And you go on enjoying being a complete phoneyfucking cunt.

How does that affect you except to killfile me?

>I'm mean
>what else are you going to do? Change your basic nature?

At least I don't get my hardons hassling disabled folx unless you
would consider yourself one.

Try to forget about me and get on with your life and have a lovely
weekend.

Kim

kim

May 24, 2002, 1:12:57 AM5/24/02
On Fri, 24 May 2002 05:03:57 GMT,
gun...@tokemanexterminatorsinc.surfside.net (Mister Gunnykins Ž)
wrote:

>On Mon, 20 May 2002 16:26:27 -0700, kim <ant...@excite.com> posted:

>>On Mon, 20 May 2002 09:24:13 -0700, Brock Hannibal
>><hami...@pacifier.com> wrote:

(snip Brock cuz he's boring)
>Hey Kim do you still Napster? :)
>Well, since Napster is gone, lemme say... do you still mp3?

Not that much anymore. I haven't tried those replacement Napsters,
though.

Do they work?

Kim

Tom

May 24, 2002, 1:29:20 AM5/24/02
On Fri, 24 May 2002 04:50:44 GMT,

[...]

[re brock]
>Well, your opinion doesn't mean squat. The courts have ruled, and calling
>her a welfare fraud, as you have, is libel. If she wants your head, blocko,
>she's got it. I'm just being compassionate

It's good to see that you're being compassionate, Steve.

And helpful.

>and warning you to cut it out
>before she gets a head of steam one day and decides she needs to sue you
>for one of those 2 wooden nickels that is your personal worth.
>

>-- Steve

Tom

kim

May 24, 2002, 1:37:22 AM5/24/02
On Fri, 24 May 2002 05:22:37 GMT,

>On Thu, 23 May 2002 22:12:57 -0700, kim <ant...@excite.com> posted:

>Yup. Go to http://www.winmx.com, snag that program, and then load it up
>with server data from http://www.napigator.com
>
>You can be on a half dozen networks at once, searching for music. :)

Oooooo. Thanx for the tip. When I get back, will have to try it out.

Kim

kim

May 24, 2002, 5:57:47 AM5/24/02
On Fri, 24 May 2002 01:14:47 -0700, The Real LURVE and Light wrote:

>On Mon, 20 May 2002 09:24:13 -0700, Brock Hannibal
><hami...@pacifier.com> wrote:

>>On Mon, 20 May 2002, Mister Gunnykins Ž wrote:
>>> On 20 May 2002 02:08:19 GMT, ench...@avalon.org (Prospero) posted:

(snip)

>LOL especial since my retirement is privately funded. But heck what
>does Brock care if he keeps repeating a lie!!

Insurance is insurance. Spreading the risk.

But since it seems to matter to the dead of heart....

>>> No and neither is Rauni. The courts have proven that.
>>
>>The courts have proven no such thing. They merely ruled that she was
>>entitled to benefits based on the eviedence that was presented. I'm
>>asking if that evidence included her abilities to ride a bike, dance and
>>post to usenet. Most likely it didn't.
>

>They had *medical* evidence not an opinion from a usenet blow hard. PS
>my adjuster knew my on line nic he could have used my posting history
>if he wanted to.

Brock knows nothing about how it works. Certainly some claims fall
through the cracks, but generally (and in most cases) the claims where
the payout will be either large or long, they have all the information
they need to accept/deny the claim whether it be numerous independent
medical consultations, background history, tests, and even private
investigators.

Generally, the claims that may be fraudulent are smaller claims where
the cost to defend it will be greater than the cost of paying it out.
Nuisance claims, as it is. The cost of doing business. Not every
insurance claim is a $500 slip and fall.

Plus, insurance companies have their own doctors that they will send
the claimant to, so not only does the claimant's doctors have to
consider the injury to be legit, so do the battery of
doctors/specialists for the insurance company. Insurance doctors
generally aren't sympathetic to claimants because the bill the
insurance companies big time and why ruin a good thing by being
"sympathetic". Honest, yes, but not like a GP who has a tendency to
be sympathetic because the claimant has been a patient for a number of
years.

It is not an easy thing to slide through a major insurance claim.

But reality isn't as much fun as the lie, is it?

>>> True - no one strokes your ego here anymore.
>>
>>Ahh, but there's where you're wrong. By the mere act of posting your
>>insane drivel you make me look good by comparison which strokes my ego.
>>Thanks Steve.
>

>Oh Brock look up safety retirement and get back to me. LOL it yanks
>your chain that I will still get my remitment even if I go back to
>work full time doesn't it?

Why, yes, yes it does.

>Oh yeah did I say look up safety retirement?

While he is at it, perhaps he should talk to someone who actually
knows about insurance instead of guessing.

Kim

Brock Hannibal

May 24, 2002, 11:32:27 AM5/24/02
On Fri, 24 May 2002, kim wrote:

> On Fri, 24 May 2002 01:14:47 -0700, The Real LURVE and Light wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 20 May 2002 09:24:13 -0700, Brock Hannibal
> ><hami...@pacifier.com> wrote:
>
> (snip)
> >
> >LOL especial since my retirement is privately funded. But heck what
> >does Brock care if he keeps repeating a lie!!
>
> Insurance is insurance. Spreading the risk.
>
> But since it seems to matter to the dead of heart....

> >>The courts have proven no such thing. They merely ruled that she was
> >>entitled to benefits based on the eviedence that was presented. I'm
> >>asking if that evidence included her abilities to ride a bike, dance and
> >>post to usenet. Most likely it didn't.
> >
> >They had *medical* evidence not an opinion from a usenet blow hard. PS
> >my adjuster knew my on line nic he could have used my posting history
> >if he wanted to.

Perhaps he took pity on you.

> Brock knows nothing about how it works.

Oh, and you do?

> Certainly some claims fall
> through the cracks, but generally (and in most cases) the claims where
> the payout will be either large or long, they have all the information
> they need to accept/deny the claim whether it be numerous independent
> medical consultations, background history, tests, and even private
> investigators.
>
> Generally, the claims that may be fraudulent are smaller claims where
> the cost to defend it will be greater than the cost of paying it out.
> Nuisance claims, as it is. The cost of doing business. Not every
> insurance claim is a $500 slip and fall.
>
> Plus, insurance companies have their own doctors that they will send
> the claimant to, so not only does the claimant's doctors have to
> consider the injury to be legit, so do the battery of
> doctors/specialists for the insurance company. Insurance doctors
> generally aren't sympathetic to claimants because the bill the
> insurance companies big time and why ruin a good thing by being
> "sympathetic". Honest, yes, but not like a GP who has a tendency to
> be sympathetic because the claimant has been a patient for a number of
> years.
>
> It is not an easy thing to slide through a major insurance claim.

> But reality isn't as much fun as the lie, is it?

If she can ride a bike, post incessantly to usenet and belly dance she's
capable of working, instead of being a societal parasite.

> >>Ahh, but there's where you're wrong. By the mere act of posting your
> >>insane drivel you make me look good by comparison which strokes my ego.
> >>Thanks Steve.
> >
> >Oh Brock look up safety retirement and get back to me. LOL it yanks
> >your chain that I will still get my remitment even if I go back to
> >work full time doesn't it?
>
> Why, yes, yes it does.

Answering for me, eh? I could care less about retirement. The retirement
is part of the contract you had with your employers. Now if you became
eligible for it because you claim you can't work that would be a
different issue. If you became eligible for it because of your advanced
age , that's normal.

> >Oh yeah did I say look up safety retirement?
>
> While he is at it, perhaps he should talk to someone who actually
> knows about insurance instead of guessing.

Like you? Someone who appears to know very little about how the U.S.
system works and expects it to work like the failing system of
entitlements in Canada?

Kim, I don't think you're very bright.

It is loading more messages.