What's a huggle?

1 view

Tina Lastuka

Feb 27, 1993, 2:35:52 PM2/27/93
>>> ba...@mtu.edu (Jeff Bacon) enquires:
>>>what's a huggle?
>> A huggle is a cross between a snuggle and hug.
>>
>> Have the enquiring minds been satisified?
>

>nope. need a demo.

No problemo! Beam over here!

*HUGGLES*

Tina

--
**********************************
* TINA THE HAPPY LITTLE OPERATOR * las...@acs.ucalgary.ca

Jeff Bacon

Feb 27, 1993, 9:10:22 PM2/27/93
In article <93Feb27.19...@acs.ucalgary.ca> las...@acs.ucalgary.ca (Tina Lastuka) writes:
>>> A huggle is a cross between a snuggle and hug.
>>> Have the enquiring minds been satisified?
>>nope. need a demo.
> No problemo! Beam over here!

but where's here? calgary? how's the weather up there?

-bacon

Tina Lastuka

Feb 28, 1993, 4:06:47 PM2/28/93
In article <1993Feb17> fe...@faraday.clas.Virginia.EDU writes in
response to:
>> las...@acs.ucalgary.ca (Tina Lastuka) reply to:
>>> where.... ba...@mtu.edu (Jeff Bacon) enquires:
>>
>>>what's a huggle?

>> A huggle is a cross between a snuggle and hug.
>>
>> Have the enquiring minds been satisified?
>

>Harrumph. Tina, you should _know_ better than to ask that. =)

I asked if the minds had been satisified... nothing else :-)
I, of course, am assuming most people involved have minds! ;-)

Howard Johnson's Got His Ho-Jo Workin'

Feb 28, 1993, 6:54:16 PM2/28/93
In article <93Feb28.21...@acs.ucalgary.ca> las...@acs.ucalgary.ca (Tina Lastuka) writes:
>In article <1993Feb17> fe...@faraday.clas.Virginia.EDU writes in
>response to:
>>> las...@acs.ucalgary.ca (Tina Lastuka) reply to:

>>> A huggle is a cross between a snuggle and hug.
>>>
>>> Have the enquiring minds been satisified?
>>
>>Harrumph. Tina, you should _know_ better than to ask that. =)
>
> I asked if the minds had been satisified... nothing else :-)
> I, of course, am assuming most people involved have minds! ;-)

of course we have minds! and they're _never_ satisfied. ;)
right, rip?

mmm, well, maybe we'll let ya off _this_ time...;)

> Tina
>--
> **********************************
> * TINA THE HAPPY LITTLE OPERATOR * las...@acs.ucalgary.ca
> **********************************

should i ask what prompted your .sig??? (more enquiring minds...;)

cheers,
frank/Cheez Wiz

--
"It's not your job to be as confused as Nigel is." --David St. Hubbins
"Got to keep the loonies on the path." --da Floyd

Paul T Taylor

Feb 28, 1993, 7:31:09 PM2/28/93

Jeff, I just want to warn you about Tina's handcuffs.

rip(still looking forward to my one night with Tina...)
--
The moon may be smaller than Earth, but it's further away.

Iron Tiger

Mar 1, 1993, 1:50:19 PM3/1/93
How about a cross between a hug and a huddle,
like a football huddle. The result being a
hug involving several participants.

Just a possibility.

Iron Tiger peeking in from his lurking posture.
: )

Jeff Bacon

Mar 1, 1993, 10:00:34 PM3/1/93
In article <1993Mar1.0...@sequent.com> r...@sequent.com (Paul T Taylor) writes:
>>> No problemo! Beam over here!
>>but where's here? calgary? how's the weather up there?
>Jeff, I just want to warn you about Tina's handcuffs.

thanks.
no, I don't do that handcuff thing.
much better to have the hands free for *ahem* other purposes. >:)

-bacon
Take Off! To the Great White North! Take Off! It's a Beauty Way to Go!

Phillip E lujan

Mar 2, 1993, 12:15:36 PM3/2/93
tlb...@ucs.usl.edu (Burleigh Thomas L) writes:

|>sme...@eng.clemson.edu (Iron Tiger) writes:
|>>How about a cross between a hug and a huddle,
|>>like a football huddle. The result being a
|>>hug involving several participants.
|>>
|>>Just a possibility.
|>
|> No, but that is was a very good guess! (Synchronization would
|>be required - but I still like the concept!! :)

Yes, but what a great thing to synchronize on...

|> A huggle is commonly refered to as a cross between a hug and a
|>snuggle. (Still a nice thought... :)

Hmmm... I thought snuggles were a subcategory of hugs to begin with.

Not that I'm complaining... except about not having anyone to snuggle
with...

|>*hugs*, *snuggle*, *huggles*, and *huddle_huggles* everyone! :)
|>
|> Official Teddy Bear of the Romantic Fire Association

Aha! Another furry person! (Yes, in RL, I am quite furry, and have been
described as a teddy bear on more than one occasion...)

|> _____ _ | InterNet: tlb...@ucs.usl.edu
|> | _ __ |_| __ | _ . _ |_ | Voice: (318) 261-1414
|> ' '-' ''' '-' '-' ' ' '-' ' ,_| ' '| -- Socrates
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My favorite version of this is the one from 'Real Genius'...

"In the immortal words of Socrates... 'I drank *what*?'"

+ Sean Roberts + s...@abo.dec.com + Chivalry shall +
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ never die, as +
+ Official Knight-Errant of the RFA + long as there +
+ Speaker to the Flame + is one man who +
+ Singer of songs and teller of tales + believes in it +

Paul T Taylor

Mar 2, 1993, 2:04:43 PM3/2/93
In article <1993Mar2.0...@mtu.edu> ba...@mtu.edu (Jeff Bacon) writes:

**deleted stuff**

>>Jeff, I just want to warn you about Tina's handcuffs.
>
>thanks.
>no, I don't do that handcuff thing.
>much better to have the hands free for *ahem* other purposes. >:)
>
>-bacon

But the handcuffs are just a symbol of you trust of her. If you trust
her implicitly, you will let her handcuff you. Don't fight it Jeff,
give youslef up as an offering before her, like I do with MA!

rip

Burleigh Thomas L

Mar 2, 1993, 11:08:21 AM3/2/93