Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

NFL

0 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Godless Fur Trapper

no leída,
26 sept 2003, 1:02:02 p.m.26/9/2003
para
Eagles at Buffalo

Eagles. They HAVE to win.

Atlanta at Carolina

Carolina. Falcons without their vapor rub are dickless at an orgy.

Cincy at Cleveland

Cleveland. Bengalis succumb to the pressure of not being the worst
team in the NFL. Cleveland celebrates the victory like it was the
Super Bowl and decide to cancel the remainder of their season and
purchase rings. Jim becomes silent with shame, resumes a heavy
drinking problem and starts talking about The Indians chances next
season.

Detroit at Denver

Denver by seven hundred thousand. Lions go home and try to talk shit
to the hapless Tigers, bench clearing brawl ensues in first
cross-sports gang fight in history. All members of each team come out
of it unhurt.

Indy at New Orleans

Indy, crapshoot kings take another.

Jax at Houston

Houston. No idea why, just can't pick Jax unless they are playing
Bengalis or Cardinalis

KC at Baltimore

Hmmmmmm.....OK, fuck it, KC. KC on the road??? Yup, first time for
everything.

Frisco at Minnesota

Frisco marches on, Vikes under their cleats, Moss, on drugs, acts
goofy and says stupid shit.

Dallas at Jets

Ugh......Jets, can't pick the Evildoers, yes, JETS!!!!!!!!

San Diego at Oakland

Raiders.

Tenn at Pittsburgh

Steelers at home.

Arizona at St. Louis

Rams by forty thousand, five hundred.

New England at Washington

Pats, right?

Green Bay at Chicago

Packers.

Beaver pelts and brand new cars.
Oak tree you're in my way....

Raddion

no leída,
27 sept 2003, 2:02:47 p.m.27/9/2003
para

"Godless Fur Trapper" <vivaligh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Eagles at Buffalo
>
> Eagles. They HAVE to win.

They sure do! I'll take the Bills, anyway.

> Atlanta at Carolina
>
> Carolina. Falcons without their vapor rub are dickless at an orgy.

With you so far. Carolina.

> Cincy at Cleveland
>
> Cleveland. Bengalis succumb to the pressure of not being the worst
> team in the NFL. Cleveland celebrates the victory like it was the
> Super Bowl and decide to cancel the remainder of their season and
> purchase rings. Jim becomes silent with shame, resumes a heavy
> drinking problem and starts talking about The Indians chances next
> season.

Ahahaha! God damn it, I'm picking the Bengalis again!

> Detroit at Denver
>
> Denver by seven hundred thousand. Lions go home and try to talk shit
> to the hapless Tigers, bench clearing brawl ensues in first
> cross-sports gang fight in history. All members of each team come out
> of it unhurt.

Yes! Broncos are looking good with Jake Plummer. Damn cool name for a
quarterback, too.

> Indy at New Orleans
>
> Indy, crapshoot kings take another.

No, the Saints can DO it. Saints!

> Jax at Houston
>
> Houston. No idea why, just can't pick Jax unless they are playing
> Bengalis or Cardinalis

Yeah, getting rid of Tom Coughlin was dumb. Every year, Mark Brunell breaks
something and fucks up the season. Every single fucking year.

> KC at Baltimore
>
> Hmmmmmm.....OK, fuck it, KC. KC on the road??? Yup, first time for
> everything.

Nope. The team that everyone loves to hate is back. Ravens.

> Frisco at Minnesota
>
> Frisco marches on, Vikes under their cleats, Moss, on drugs, acts
> goofy and says stupid shit.

Dennis Erickson? Hmmm.... Vikings.

> Dallas at Jets
>
> Ugh......Jets, can't pick the Evildoers, yes, JETS!!!!!!!!

I feel like I shoulda picked the Jets, but they have to hit rock bottom
before they start winning, right? Cowboys.

> San Diego at Oakland
>
> Raiders.

Yeah. Schotty's dead.

> Tenn at Pittsburgh
>
> Steelers at home.

Yeah. You never know, Cowher is due one of these years.

> Arizona at St. Louis
>
> Rams by forty thousand, five hundred.

Unless the Rams fumble on every play, they should win.

> New England at Washington
>
> Pats, right?

I hope the Patriots CRUSH the Redskins for PERSONAL reasons. PATRIOTS.

> Green Bay at Chicago
>
> Packers.

God, you would think so. Scary game, anyway. Packers.

BTW I only had 4 wrong last week. I believe I am in first place?

Raddion

Jim M.

no leída,
27 sept 2003, 2:03:53 p.m.27/9/2003
para
From: Godless Fur Trapper vivaligh...@yahoo.com :

>Cincy at Cleveland

>Cleveland. Bengalis succumb to the pressure of not being the worst
>team in the NFL. Cleveland celebrates the victory like it was the
>Super Bowl and decide to cancel the remainder of their season and
>purchase rings. Jim becomes silent with shame, resumes a heavy
>drinking problem and starts talking about The Indians chances next
>season.

What drinking problem? There is no shame if Clevo wins.
Though there is a thing when striped cats are a team's name …cough,
Detroit… that doesn't equate into many, if any wins. Should be called the
Tabbys (both Cincy Ben-Tabbys and Detroit Tabbys) until further notice.

>Detroit at Denver

>Denver by seven hundred thousand. Lions go home and try to talk shit

>to the hapless Tabbys, bench clearing brawl ensues in first

>cross-sports gang fight in history. All members of each team come out
>of it unhurt.

>Green Bay at Chicago

>Packers.

Take tv to work night. Maybe ChiTown will show up to a game for once?
-Jim M.

Supernaut

no leída,
27 sept 2003, 3:22:37 p.m.27/9/2003
para
There are a bunch of games this weeekend that make my brain hurt. It's
turning out to be one of those "mystery pick" season that defies all lodgic.
Cards beat the Packers?? Browns over SF WTF. Now Raddion wants to CRUSH
PERSONAL PATROITS {I read between the lines buddy} Ya some serious issues
going on here lets see if Supernaut can sense of it all....

Cards/Rams

Mike Smarts, has trunk full of amway samples and will be handing them out
at half time, he knows the Cards will be riding high from Packers win. Cards
continue. God has abandon the Rams

Browns/Ben-gals

Garbage bowl deluxe, Coch has something to prove.. Browns.

Jags/Texans

Teaxans will now have a "jag-u-wire" skin rug in the locker room.

Skins/Pats

Sorry Radd your "D" is "D"pleted, Redskins will get even for all those
bogus treaties.

Eggles/Bills
a real toss up..... after last sun night Bills looked feeble. I gotta go
with the defense on this game... Drew and the boys win

'9ers/Vikes
Will Cullpepper play? I still think the 40 whinners will regret getting rid
of Stevie M for Denny E, "9ers suck more cock than a man ho in the Castro
district.
Vikes win.

Titans/Steelers

this is another brain bender, Even though they burn me everytime I pick them
I say Titans win

KC/Raisens
Dicky V's spell is strong and powerfull, Raisens are overated KC
dismantles this team.

Raiduhs/Bolts

bolts are just BAD Raiders take extra geritol and win game

ATL/Panthers
Rob Johnson... enough said... Panthers win

C'boys/Jets

Herm has the gun toting murderous jets ready to go... Ya VVVVVVinny and the
Jets.

Lions/Broncos
I keep picking the Lions and the upset this week is no differnt Lions and
the upset.

Colts/Saints

Colts will destroy saints.

Pack/Chi town

Geez man this isa scary game. Farve has beat Bears like 20 straight times.
this week shouldnt be any differnt.

http://nfl.com/

Neil Colepsy

no leída,
27 sept 2003, 3:33:42 p.m.27/9/2003
para

"Supernaut" <Fog...@boogie.net> wrote in message

> Cards/Rams
>
> Mike Smarts, has trunk full of amway samples and will be handing them out
> at half time, he knows the Cards will be riding high from Packers win.
Cards
> continue. God has abandon the Rams

Yes

> Browns/Ben-gals
>
> Garbage bowl deluxe, Coch has something to prove.. Browns.

Cincy

> Jags/Texans
>
> Teaxans will now have a "jag-u-wire" skin rug in the locker room.

Jags

> Skins/Pats
>
> Sorry Radd your "D" is "D"pleted, Redskins will get even for all those
> bogus treaties.

Skins, Joe Comebacks.

> Eggles/Bills
> a real toss up..... after last sun night Bills looked feeble. I gotta go
> with the defense on this game... Drew and the boys win

Bills

> '9ers/Vikes
> Will Cullpepper play? I still think the 40 whinners will regret getting
rid
> of Stevie M for Denny E, "9ers suck more cock than a man ho in the Castro
> district.
> Vikes win.

Nopoe

> Titans/Steelers
>
> this is another brain bender, Even though they burn me everytime I pick
them
> I say Titans win

Steelers

> KC/Raisens
> Dicky V's spell is strong and powerfull, Raisens are overated KC
> dismantles this team.

Yups KC

> Raiduhs/Bolts
>
> bolts are just BAD Raiders take extra geritol and win game

Raiders

> ATL/Panthers
> Rob Johnson... enough said... Panthers win

Yup

> C'boys/Jets
>
> Herm has the gun toting murderous jets ready to go... Ya VVVVVVinny and
the
> Jets.

You're delusional

> Lions/Broncos
> I keep picking the Lions and the upset this week is no differnt Lions and
> the upset.

Sorry

> Colts/Saints
>
> Colts will destroy saints.

Nope, just to disagree

> Pack/Chi town
>
> Geez man this isa scary game. Farve has beat Bears like 20 straight
times.
> this week shouldnt be any differnt.

Packers

Now if you'll excuse me I'm trying to score tickets for Jonathan to go see
Fleetwood Mac.

The Hon. John Frink

no leída,
27 sept 2003, 7:52:45 p.m.27/9/2003
para
>> Browns/Ben-gals

The only game you need to watch this Sunday.

"If she's not into setting fires , she's not worth dating"

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/placentafondue

Godless Fur Trapper

no leída,
30 sept 2003, 2:51:21 a.m.30/9/2003
para
On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 12:22:37 -0700, "Supernaut" <Fog...@boogie.net>
wrote:

>Cards/Rams
>
>Mike Smarts, has trunk full of amway samples and will be handing them out
>at half time, he knows the Cards will be riding high from Packers win. Cards
>continue. God has abandon the Rams

Better luck next Rams game.

>Browns/Ben-gals
>
>Garbage bowl deluxe, Coch has something to prove.. Browns.

Ha ha.....

>Jags/Texans
>
>Teaxans will now have a "jag-u-wire" skin rug in the locker room.

Good call, Texans are making meth in the locker room, Chris Collins
told me personally.

>Skins/Pats
>
>Sorry Radd your "D" is "D"pleted, Redskins will get even for all those
>bogus treaties.

Good call, DC needs to be stopped, like pronto. Crawdad? Dallas
needs to stop these uppity fuckwads.

>Eggles/Bills
>a real toss up..... after last sun night Bills looked feeble. I gotta go
>with the defense on this game... Drew and the boys win

FUCK! You lose this one, Oaklandio. See? I tired to tell you?! Now
look at you....dude, stop this crazy talk, OK?

>'9ers/Vikes
>Will Cullpepper play? I still think the 40 whinners will regret getting rid
>of Stevie M for Denny E, "9ers suck more cock than a man ho in the Castro
>district.
>Vikes win.

Niuce call, Nastrodamus. Good thing Moss is a walking spider, he can
handle the entire hail mary gonzo aireal approach. THROW!!!!!!!!!!!

>Titans/Steelers
>
>this is another brain bender, Even though they burn me everytime I pick them
>I say Titans win

Damn, nice one.

>KC/Raisens
>Dicky V's spell is strong and powerfull, Raisens are overated KC
>dismantles this team.

Fuck, KC is lookin' good again.

>Raiduhs/Bolts
>
>bolts are just BAD Raiders take extra geritol and win game

<cough, cough>

>ATL/Panthers
>Rob Johnson... enough said... Panthers win

No vapor rub=no win.

>C'boys/Jets
>
>Herm has the gun toting murderous jets ready to go... Ya VVVVVVinny and the
>Jets.

We wish.

>Lions/Broncos
>I keep picking the Lions and the upset this week is no differnt Lions and
>the upset.

Close.

>Colts/Saints
>
>Colts will destroy saints.

4-0? uh....

>Pack/Chi town
>
>Geez man this isa scary game. Farve has beat Bears like 20 straight times.
>this week shouldnt be any differnt.

Never bet against Favre. He was reeming, steeming, and dry cleening
Chitown ass.

Supernaut

no leída,
30 sept 2003, 5:05:22 p.m.30/9/2003

> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 12:22:37 -0700, "Supernaut" <Fog...@boogie.net>
> wrote:
>

> >Cards/Rams
> >
> >Mike Smarts, has trunk full of amway samples and will be handing them
out
> >at half time, he knows the Cards will be riding high from Packers win.
Cards
> >continue. God has abandon the Rams
>
> Better luck next Rams game.

I hate Marts he must lost at all costs. I guess He handed out the new Amway
Meth-laced cheesy poofs in the locker room at half time

> >Browns/Ben-gals
> >
> >Garbage bowl deluxe, Coch has something to prove.. Browns.
>
> Ha ha.....

Fuckin' browns........

> >Jags/Texans
> >
> >Teaxans will now have a "jag-u-wire" skin rug in the locker room.
>
> Good call, Texans are making meth in the locker room, Chris Collins
> told me personally.

Dom Capers has a good recipie.

> >Skins/Pats
> >
> >Sorry Radd your "D" is "D"pleted, Redskins will get even for all those
> >bogus treaties.
>
> Good call, DC needs to be stopped, like pronto. Crawdad? Dallas
> needs to stop these uppity fuckwads.

Redskins will dominate this year, Ramsey is for real, Spurrier will soon be
declared the next NFL genius

> >Eggles/Bills
> >a real toss up..... after last sun night Bills looked feeble. I gotta go
> >with the defense on this game... Drew and the boys win
>
> FUCK! You lose this one, Oaklandio. See? I tired to tell you?! Now
> look at you....dude, stop this crazy talk, OK?

hahahahah Must be the chunky soup factor I forgot about......

> >'9ers/Vikes
> >Will Cullpepper play? I still think the 40 whinners will regret getting
rid
> >of Stevie M for Denny E, "9ers suck more cock than a man ho in the Castro
> >district.
> >Vikes win.
>
> Niuce call, Nastrodamus. Good thing Moss is a walking spider, he can
> handle the entire hail mary gonzo aireal approach. THROW!!!!!!!!!!!

T.O. crybaby deluxe, divides locker rooom even more by calling out his
team. '9ers will will take it up the ass all season like $3 man-ho.

> >Titans/Steelers
> >
> >this is another brain bender, Even though they burn me everytime I pick
them
> >I say Titans win
>
> Damn, nice one.

NcNair is a bad-ass. toughest QB in the league. I'm a Titans fans but I'll
never admit it.

> >KC/Raisens
> >Dicky V's spell is strong and powerfull, Raisens are overated KC
> >dismantles this team.
>
> Fuck, KC is lookin' good again.

Dicky V's magic is strong, Lord of the Rock. He will have KC back at the
superbowl before too long.

> >Raiduhs/Bolts
> >
> >bolts are just BAD Raiders take extra geritol and win game
>
> <cough, cough>

ya the extra geritol helped, but how do the Chargers let a 14 pt lead fade
away with 5 min left in the game and lose?!?! ..... there BAD! the raiders
are only a little better.

> >ATL/Panthers
> >Rob Johnson... enough said... Panthers win
>
> No vapor rub=no win.

RJ = KY jelly

> >C'boys/Jets
> >
> >Herm has the gun toting murderous jets ready to go... Ya VVVVVVinny and
the
> >Jets.
>
> We wish.

C'Boys must lose at all costs. Who told Q.Carter he could win games??? I
want answers now!!!

> >Lions/Broncos
> >I keep picking the Lions and the upset this week is no differnt Lions
and
> >the upset.
>
> Close.

I thought my upset pick was gonna come trough... oh well Stevie M and the
Lions here at the Stick this sunday.. I smell a Lions victory!!!

> >Colts/Saints
> >
> >Colts will destroy saints.
>
> 4-0? uh....

Colts look to be real this year, Tony D has them playing some bone crushing
defense.

> >Pack/Chi town
> >
> >Geez man this isa scary game. Farve has beat Bears like 20 straight
times.
> >this week shouldnt be any differnt.
>
> Never bet against Favre. He was reeming, steeming, and dry cleening
> Chitown ass.

Favre owns the Bears, he made them do tricks for treats at half time.

0 mensajes nuevos