Your New Years Resolution???

Doof©

Dec 21, 2000, 8:21:59 AM12/21/00
Yes its that time again to make promises we all can't keep. I don't think we
have done this thread the last few years so lets start it this year.

I promise to not fertilise anyone's grass unless absolutely necessary!!!
Just kidding!!!! Okay I shall be serious for just this one time and that's
it......

I guess I'll try to ease up on my temper and try to be more patient. Just
ask Bretzky how short my fuse is or how stressed I get. Yes baby new year
2001 I will try to be more relaxed and stress free. Now if you'll all excuse
me my neighbour needs an ass kicking for not shovelling my walkway!!!!!!

Oh one more thing. I'll be nicer to Klein......no really stop laughing...now
here comes the reply from him now..."As PreZedental supPer ruLr off earTh &
the B 0D I say gOOd four yoU my maN."............LOL
--
DOOF
"I want you to hear me out there

C.M.D 11/01/72----7/17/00
"Lets drink to the hard working people
lets drink to the salt of the earth"
K. Richards.

"May the good Lord, shine a light on you make
every song you sing, your favorite tune."
M. Jaggar
ICQ:29517359

Fast Theo

Dec 21, 2000, 10:23:44 AM12/21/00
First off, I'd like to find a damn guitarist already! Secondly, I'll try to
keep the Fast Eddie posts to a minimum...lol.

>Yes its that time again to make promises we all can't keep. I don't think we
>have done this thread the last few years so lets start it this year.

------------------------------
"Say What You Will"

SKlein69

Dec 21, 2000, 10:52:19 AM12/21/00
As supreme power and ruler and the real president of the B O D, Doof i accept
your olive branch for peace at this time. To long way see as president you must
shoe your poltical skills at all time.

Sklein the supreme power and ruler of the B O D AND GNR NG. also the real
president of the B O D
Ac/Dc
Fucking sound

Zoovie NY

Dec 21, 2000, 10:55:57 AM12/21/00
My New Years resolution for 2001 is the same one I make every year :

More tit, less shit.

-Steve Z

Jgbintbass

Dec 21, 2000, 12:35:15 PM12/21/00
My New Year's Resolution: to see AC/DC at least once during their 2001 tour in
the U.S. -- don't know any dates, but hey, it is worth seeing them anytime.
There's Gonna Be Some Rockin'...

Dolemite92

Dec 21, 2000, 12:54:02 PM12/21/00
Hmmm..... let's see here....... Well, I can start off by using less parentheses
in my posts (I sometimes tend to go overboard with 'em, y'know,) stop going on
month long streaks without posting, give Gary Coleman the respect he deserves,
achieve better health - i.e. going to Doctors who aren't stoned while examining
me (which has, in the past year, led to a permanently damaged left leg and
partial deafness in my right ear,) and most importantly, world
domintation...... Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Hanukkah, Krazy
Kwanzaa, etc. to you all.

-Andrew
"Doing stuff is overrated. Hitler did a lot of things, but wouldn't we all be
much better off if he just sat around on a couch all day getting stoned?"

Catman the Great

Dec 21, 2000, 3:43:57 PM12/21/00
> Re: Your New Years Resolution???

To keep from shooting my mother in law again while she's here for the next
week and a half. She arrived just this morning... grr...

Luckily, my sister in law's coming too so... hehe. Yum yum. :P

With Regards,
Catman the Great

BOB FIDDAMAN

Dec 21, 2000, 6:21:05 PM12/21/00
To hopefully, get this damned fuckin employment tribunal over and done with
one way or the other.

If I win I'll fly out to the States for the 2nd leg
If I lose I'll plant a bomb inside the Land Rover plant.

--
and remember...
KEEP IT STIFF

Ballbreaker 375

Bob Fiddaman
Birmingham UK

http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/rockroll/1217/index.htm (AC/DC Newsgroup
Member Pages)
http://wwp.icq.com/97656404 (ICQ)

Mike Westbrooke

Dec 21, 2000, 9:57:56 PM12/21/00
Drinking beer and talking DC with everyone from the BOD at the last North
American tour stop in the spring !!!

Regards

Mike

"Doof©" <do...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

U2shark

Dec 22, 2000, 1:44:11 AM12/22/00

DoofŠ wrote in message ...

>Yes its that time again to make promises we all can't keep. I don't think
we
>have done this thread the last few years so lets start it this year.

Hmmm. That opening line sounds suspiciously like a Def Leppard song.
Anyway, I resolve to meet AC/DC again during the second leg of the
tour. And I also resolve to get a girlfriend, which I resolve to every
year...

U2Shark

Greg McConnell

Dec 21, 2000, 10:57:21 PM12/21/00
In article <20001221102344...@ng-bg1.aol.com>,

fast...@aol.com (Fast Theo) wrote:
> First off, I'd like to find a damn guitarist already! Secondly, I'll
try to

I want a damn bass player already! And a drummer who can keep time.

--
The Smartest Man on the Net

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Jgbintbass

Dec 22, 2000, 5:53:13 AM12/22/00
>From: "U2shark" hard...@pilot.msu.edu

Hmm, you might want to check with To the Top to see if he has an idea where
Frosty lives! :-)
Hang in there... hmm, forgot to ask your age. One trick to get people to
notice you is to be good on computers; the younger generation when using
something like Lotus 1-2-3 or Microsoft Excel don't know that ' means that one
wants the cell left-justified, ^ means centered, and I forgot what character
creates a right-justify. Sooner or later, a girl who you might be interested
will find out... but also ask just to be safe if she's already taken.
Good luck!

To The Top

Dec 23, 2000, 8:12:47 PM12/23/00

DoofŠ wrote in message ...

>Yes its that time again to make promises we all can't keep. I don't think
we
>have done this thread the last few years so lets start it this year.

1) I'm going to get younger. (You said we can make promises we can't
keep)

2) I'm going to hold an in-person BOD meeting this year if it kills me
and all of our collective budgets.

3) I'm going to drink more, slam more H, smoke twice as much crack as I
ever have and rob the biggest bank in NY.

4) I'm gonna get laid. Heh heh.... okay, maybe not.

5) I'm gonna go broke with these cigars.

6) I'm gonna give the X a swift kick in the ass just for the hell of it.

7) I'm gonna get back to my rightful God given position as a drummer
working in a band and have a CD out by this time next year.

8) I'm gonna raise the two best kids in the world

9) I'm gonna buy a set of binaculars to scam out the 21 year old Mervyn's
model next door. Then I'm gonna tell her daddy it was my son staring thru
the blinds.

10) I'm gonna sell the Top estate and build a much smaller estate for me
and the two kids.

11) I'm gonna slam a beer with the boys of ACDC somewhere, somehow before
this time next year.

12) I'm gonna live life through a set of headphones while fulfilling a
dream. heh heh

13) I'm gonna get back to the Top, and nothin's gonna stop me no nothin.

Happy New Yas

To The Top

Dec 23, 2000, 8:19:15 PM12/23/00

SKlein69 wrote in message <20001221105219...@ng-fk1.aol.com>...

>As supreme power and ruler and the real president of the B O D,

Mr. S. Klein. Every time I see the word Supreme in your posts, I think of a
Chicken Supreme sandwich from Jack In The Box. Please cease and desist as
you are making me hungry.

To long way see as president you must
>shoe your poltical skills at all time.

Hell with that brother, I'll reinstitute my original presidential challenge,
a good old fashion BOD arm wrestle. The winner takes all. Even the shoes.
However, the official BOD first lady is alllll mine...

>Sklein the supreme power and ruler of the B O D AND GNR NG. also the real
>president of the B O D

Okay Ceaser, have a Merry Christmas

Dave Ritchie

Dec 24, 2000, 3:11:44 PM12/24/00

> Mr. S. Klein. Every time I see the word Supreme in your posts, I think of
> Chicken Supreme sandwich from Jack In The Box. Please cease and desist as
> you are making me hungry.

Bloody hell - Jack in The Box
As an Englishman I would murder for a Sour dough Jack and a Minute maid soda

Best wishes to all the NG buddies.

Dave from Co. Durham