2 mins silence spoilt

fiddy

Sep 13, 2001, 4:41:12 PM9/13/01
Had 2 minutes silence around the whole of the factory. 3 Asians
(Pakistani's) were disruptive during the silence, they were told to shut up
and show some respect. They shut up... but started throwing paper
aeroplanes:(

All three were suspended

Sometimes you just can't help hating ethnic minorities.

--
And Remember......

KEEP IT STIFF

BOB 'CHAINSAW' FIDDAMAN UK

Remove NOSPAM to reply personally.

http://trak.to/ACDC (NEWSGROUP SITE)
http://2go.it/corinthians/ (CORINTHIANS UNDER 13'S FC)
http://bobfiddaman.123go.cx/ (MY POETRY SITE) Winner of the Poetry Splash
Award

The 'CHAINSAW' reference bears no resemblance to the masked cretin Eminem.

---

Doof©

Sep 13, 2001, 4:51:10 PM9/13/01
Seeing how Pakistan is Afghanistan's alli, it still doesn't make sense to
me. Oh wait now it does. Fuckin' ignorant asscakes thinks its funny. Lets
bring them over here and make them sift through the rubble. I'm sure they'll
be laughing while putting body parts in little cups. Then we can make them
walk around and talk to people who lost loved ones.
What happened to humanity? Does anyone have an answer to that? I fuckin'
didn't think so.

--
DOOF.....
http://www.geocities.com/doof_13/index.html

"I want you to hear me out there
This is for all you bad boys
This is a story of the saint of rock 'n' roll
I want you to put your hands in your pocket,
take ten dollars out and send it to me, ha ha"
AC/DC '83

C.M.D Nov 1,1972-July 17,2000
I know, its only rock 'n' roll, but HE liked it!

"May the good Lord, shine a light on you. Make
every song you sing, your favorite tune."
M. Jaggar.

"fiddy" <fi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

Andrew Savona

Sep 13, 2001, 5:00:19 PM9/13/01
Some people are fucksticks.

fiddy

Sep 14, 2001, 12:26:08 AM9/14/01

.

"Doof©" <do...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> Seeing how Pakistan is Afghanistan's alli, it still doesn't make sense to
> me. Oh wait now it does. Fuckin' ignorant asscakes thinks its funny. Lets
> bring them over here and make them sift through the rubble. I'm sure
they'll
> be laughing while putting body parts in little cups. Then we can make them
> walk around and talk to people who lost loved ones.
> What happened to humanity? Does anyone have an answer to that? I fuckin'
> didn't think so.

I live in Birmingham where there are a helluva lot of Muslims. The main
Mosque in the City centre have received phone calls saying that it will be
blown to smithereens.

Tonight and Saturday will be a test. Young white men will be out for a beer
or two. I can see retribution.

I'll be catching the bus to my local tonight rather than line the pockets of
some Muslim taxi driver.

backseat86

Sep 14, 2001, 2:08:39 AM9/14/01
fiddy wrote:

> Had 2 minutes silence around the whole of the factory. 3 Asians
> (Pakistani's) were disruptive during the silence, they were told to shut up
> and show some respect. They shut up... but started throwing paper
> aeroplanes:(
>
> All three were suspended

Some people are stupid.

--
backseat86

badlands420

Sep 14, 2001, 2:17:15 AM9/14/01

> Had 2 minutes silence around the whole of the factory. 3 Asians
> (Pakistani's) were disruptive during the silence, they were told to shut
up
> and show some respect. They shut up... but started throwing paper
> aeroplanes:(

Wow....in an environment where the danger of enthnically-motivated reprisals
already exists, idiots like that are endangering not only themselves, but
other Arabs who are as horrified by this as anyone else.

There have already been a lot of stories over here of Arab liquor store
owners being harassed, mosques being vandalized, and so on. Shit like that
makes me really, really sad, because an American of middle eastern
extraction is no more or less of an American than me or anybody else.
Unfortunately, incidents like this tend to bring out a lot of the redneck
mentality in this country, which is quite frightening in and of itself.

Jayse

Sep 14, 2001, 6:33:55 AM9/14/01
fiddy <fi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> Had 2 minutes silence around the whole of the factory. 3 Asians

> (Pakistani's) were disruptive during the silence, they were told to shut
up
> and show some respect. They shut up... but started throwing paper
> aeroplanes:(

Man, that is fucked. Those pricks enjoy a freedom non-existant in their
homeland, yet they have the gall to disrupt and disrespect a moment like
that. Cunts.

> All three were suspended

By the balls, I hope.

> Sometimes you just can't help hating ethnic minorities.

Unfortunatley, it is again the innocent people suffering. It has all fair
shocked Australia and now Muslims over here are being spat on in the street,
women have their veils ripped off and mosques are being attacked with petrol
bombs.

I'm going to trade my human card in and become a dog - they have infinitely
more likeable traits.

Jim

Sep 14, 2001, 9:34:38 AM9/14/01
>>Sometimes you just can't help hating ethnic minorities.

you got that right...

Tig Bones

Sep 14, 2001, 8:47:46 PM9/14/01
That's one of the more intelligent posts I've read recently, and I hope others
agree.

Acdcfn4evr

Sep 14, 2001, 10:10:56 PM9/14/01
>>an American of middle eastern
>>extraction is no more or less of an American than me or anybody else.

Let's stop all this hyphenated American crap right now. If you were born here
or immigrated LEGALLY, work, pay your bills and aren't a criminal then you are
an AMERICAN period.

This week has really messed me up bad. I remember during the Gulf War, I was
totally against that back then. It was fought over oil and only oil. People
lost their lives over oil and that bothered me. I cried when the poor Iraqi
soldiers got down on their knees begging our troops not to kill them. They
were sick, hungry, and tired. This is a totally different thing. We have to
fight back. The difference between us and them is that we don't deliberately
kill innocent people. They do.

What do you people who don't want anyone killed want us to do? Nothing? Just
let it go and let them do it over and over? Is that what we should have done
with Hitler? I guarantee Europe would be a totally different place if we would
have done nothing. Just what would you like to see done? More political/peace
meetings begging them to stop. Israel tried that. It doesn't work.

I think I'm gonna leave this newsgroup for a while and maybe lurk around when
AC/DC decides to do the next record. Knowing them that will be in 3 or 4
years.

I've learned alot on here and met some nice folks and some real idiots as well.
We all don't have much in common but our love of AC/DC and right now that's
not near enough.

Take care everyone and may God bless you all (even those who don't believe he
exists).

Jgbintbass

Sep 15, 2001, 2:55:53 AM9/15/01
>From: acdcf...@aol.com (Acdcfn4evr)

Jgbintbass

Sep 15, 2001, 3:04:43 AM9/15/01
>From: acdcf...@aol.com (Acdcfn4evr)

>I think I'm gonna leave this newsgroup for a while and maybe lurk around when
>AC/DC decides to do the next record. Knowing them that will be in 3 or 4
>years.
>
>I've learned alot on here and met some nice folks and some real idiots as
>well.
> We all don't have much in common but our love of AC/DC and right now that's
>not near enough.
>

>Take care everyone and may God bless you all (even those who don't believe He
>exists).

Oops... sorry about the blank message...
I understand. Hopefully THAT wasn't your last message in this newsgroup, but
indeed, for most of us, this is a trying time... and both this and the Judas
Priest newsgroup have been very helpful since to me, the newsgroups are a
Godsend since I've "met" AC/DC fanatics online not just in the U.S. but also
from all over the world... and it is better than being alone. Plus, it is a
plus to have the female viewpoint as well which hopefully keeps some messages
in line. You, Acegirl, SandySG, and the others can sometimes provide a fresh
and needed perspective.
I'm hoping the release of the upcoming DVD of one or both shows recorded will
BE enough to bring you back if you do decide to stop posting.
Ride On...

badlands420

Sep 15, 2001, 3:11:41 AM9/15/01

> Let's stop all this hyphenated American crap right now. If you were born
here
> or immigrated LEGALLY, work, pay your bills and aren't a criminal then you
are
> an AMERICAN period.

I heard something on the radio today that almost made me cry. A young woman
called, about 25 and born in this country, whose parents are from
Afghanistan. She said she went to a store today to buy an American flag to
hang from her house, and people in the store started screaming her down and
saying "You dirty Arab," "You people did this," and "Go back to your own
country." She said "I love this country so much, and I'm so grateful to
live here....I can't believe people would say these things to me." You
know, sometimes events transpire which bring out the best in all of us. But
far too often, they also bring out the very worst.

> What do you people who don't want anyone killed want us to do? Nothing?
Just
> let it go and let them do it over and over?

I'm goddamn sick and tired of stupid airhead soccer moms calling up talk
shows and blubbering about how we can't retaliate if it involves "killing
innocent people, because then we'd be just as bad as the terrorists." I
guess we've had it too good for too long in this country, because a
staggering number of us are completely oblivious to the way the world
operates.

> I think I'm gonna leave this newsgroup for a while and maybe lurk around
when
> AC/DC decides to do the next record. Knowing them that will be in 3 or 4
> years.

Screw that, Kimmy. You're too valuable around here; I won't allow it.

Bluuzer®

Sep 15, 2001, 4:26:01 AM9/15/01

> plus to have the female viewpoint as well which hopefully keeps some
messages
> in line. You, Acegirl, SandySG, and the others can sometimes provide a
fresh
> and needed perspective.

I met SandySG at the Paris BOD meet this summer and HIS viewpoints are far
from feminine....

LOL....

;-)

Jgbintbass

Sep 15, 2001, 9:34:19 AM9/15/01
>From: "Bluuzer®" mattias...@telia.com

Oops! Who is the one female in the Eurobods.jpg pic? There are two Sandy's,
right? I apologize for the confusion, but lately, there's BEEN plenty of
confusion.
Ride On...

Sam

Sep 15, 2001, 12:01:10 PM9/15/01

"Tig Bones" <tigb...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message news:
20010914204746...@mb-ct.aol.com...
For sure I do! This tragedy has brought racism back, and I'm glad to see
that some people still keep their mind thinking. I can understand that
people are in state of shock after such a horrible event, nevertheless it
does not justify racism.

Peace,
Sam

Sam

Sep 15, 2001, 12:11:17 PM9/15/01

"badlands420" <420ba...@home.com> a écrit dans le message news:
NaDo7.6084$6c5.1...@news1.rdc1.sdca.home.com...

>You know, sometimes events transpire which bring out the best in all of us.
But
> far too often, they also bring out the very worst.

That's really true.

> I'm goddamn sick and tired of stupid airhead soccer moms calling up talk
> shows and blubbering about how we can't retaliate if it involves "killing
> innocent people, because then we'd be just as bad as the terrorists." I
> guess we've had it too good for too long in this country, because a
> staggering number of us are completely oblivious to the way the world
> operates.

The fact is, every war has innocent killed, and well, it's inevitable. Wars
should be avoided, but in some situations they just can't be. HOWEVER
killing innocents in a war is way different from extermining every single
arabic person in Middle East like some people suggested.

Peace,
Sam

Dave

Sep 15, 2001, 11:13:44 AM9/15/01
> > I think I'm gonna leave this newsgroup for a while and maybe lurk around
> when
> > AC/DC decides to do the next record. Knowing them that will be in 3 or
4
> > years.
>
> Screw that, Kimmy. You're too valuable around here; I won't allow it.

I'd have to agree, Kim. You are far too valuable a contributer to this
newsgroup for us to allow you to leave (not like we have a choice though).
You've been posting here for a couple of years (as I have)....and have
brought much insight, humour, and straight forwardness to our little
sandbox...and I for one value that input very much. There aren't that many
women who would consider themselves *diehard* AC/DC fans....so what few of
them there are....we need to keep them (you) in the fold.

I can understand and fully respect your sorrow right now...and my heart goes
out to you and your country....but PLZ don't allow this to deter you from
contributing to alt.rock-n-roll.acdc ....it just wouldn't be right!!!!

I hope you stick around.

Take care...

Dave - Toronto

Sam

Sep 15, 2001, 12:14:08 PM9/15/01

"fiddy" <fi...@blueyonder.co.uk> a écrit dans le message news:
IR8o7.961$N01....@news1.cableinet.net...

> Sometimes you just can't help hating ethnic minorities.

But once again 3 pakistanis isn't the whole Pakistani people. Just because
McVeigh killed 162 people in a bombing doesn't mean all American are
killers, does it?

Peace,
Sam

fiddy

Sep 16, 2001, 2:48:38 AM9/16/01

"Sam" <Zepp...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9nvun1$9ke$1...@wanadoo.fr...

I totally agree Sam. My initial reaction upon hearing the news of these
idiots though was utter disdain for Muslims. Maybe I was wrong but hey you
can't help your feelings.