BOB FIDDAMAN & PHILLY

BOB FIDDAMAN

Feb 17, 2001, 2:52:17 PM2/17/01
Could be making that journey after all.
My employers have made me an offer of Ł10,000, I've rejected it but at least
it's a good springboard for negotiations.

I won't budge on Ł20,000, anything more will be a bonus.

Milton Keynes, Paris and Philadelphia, now I'm buzzing.

Fingers crossed that the deal goes through eh?

--
and remember...
KEEP IT STIFF

Ballbreaker 375
http://www.postpoems.com/cgi-bin/view_poem_upage.cgi?filename=Bob_Fiddaman&u
serid=inside (Interview with Bob Fiddaman on PostPoems)
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/hifi/107/index.htm (AC/DC Newsgroup Member
Site)
http://www.geocities.com/ballbreaker375uk/index.html (Bob's Poetry Page)
http://pages.zdnet.com/ballbreaker375/dcdownloads/ (Bob's DC Download Page)
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/rpm/1171/index.htm (Corinthians Football
Club Under 13's)
http://www.launch.com/launchcast/friend?a=corinthians1 (Bob's AC/DC Radio
Station)

Bluuzer®

Feb 17, 2001, 3:14:32 PM2/17/01

>Paris

I know I´m new in this NG but:
This swede already got the ticket for StadeDeFrance, maybe we can meet up if
all works out..
Just think: 105.000 ppl!!! (Ok, it´s in frogland....but what the hell)... if
they sell out the arena!

Hopefully Anders and the rest can make it also.

Bluuzer®

Slįine_MacRoth

Feb 18, 2001, 6:17:42 AM2/18/01
Don't be taking all that money to the States now Bob. Remember those guys
have guns and know you are coming!

I'm up for Paris. I can be there in 8 hours driving in the car. Of course
I'll be ignoring my late Father's advice, "Never go south of Dover or north
of Wolverhampton"! :o)

--
The Zone: Slaine_MacRoth

ICQ: 1638585

"Kiss My Axe"!
"BOB FIDDAMAN" <ballb...@bfiddaman.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> Could be making that journey after all.

> My employers have made me an offer of £10,000, I've rejected it but at

least
> it's a good springboard for negotiations.
>

> I won't budge on £20,000, anything more will be a bonus.

Jim

Feb 18, 2001, 12:24:35 PM2/18/01
Good luck on making it to Philly Bob!
I`ll be there with Erbacide!

Dave Ritchie

Feb 18, 2001, 3:33:42 PM2/18/01
Hail to the BOD

Hey Bob with all that cash you could take all the Brits from the NG to
Philly

Hey Slaine - there's nowt a marrer with us from up north lol

Dave from Co. Durham

Jgbintbass

Feb 18, 2001, 8:40:24 PM2/18/01
>From: Jimmi_...@webtv.net (Jim)

>Good luck on making it to Philly Bob!
>I`ll be there with Erbacide!

I'll be there and maybe with several co-workers esp. if AC/DC don't play
Baltimore... If I get a couple of good tickets at Philadelphia, hmm, I might
ask this one girl that works at the Brickskeller restaurant in D.C. (that has
buffalo burgers plus over 950 brands of beer for sale from all over the world!
How about from Israel or Jamaica or...!) if she'd like to go since two Fridays
ago when I ate there with two co-workers, she seemed very interested.
There's Gonna Be Some Rockin'...
There's Gonna Be Some Rockin'...

Slįine_MacRoth

Feb 19, 2001, 6:31:23 PM2/19/01
It's just what my Ol'man told me. I've always done exactly the opposite!

--
The Zone: Slaine_MacRoth

ICQ: 1638585

"Kiss My Axe"!
"Dave Ritchie" <dave.r...@hardrockers.com> wrote in message

BOB FIDDAMAN

Feb 20, 2001, 7:26:24 AM2/20/01

"Bluuzer®" <bl...@musiker.nu> wrote in message

No problem Bluze. We'll arrange something nearer the date.

--
and remember...
KEEP IT STIFF

Ballbreaker 375

http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/hifi/107/index.htm (AC/DC Newsgroup Member

BOB FIDDAMAN

Feb 20, 2001, 7:24:22 AM2/20/01

"Dave Ritchie" <dave.r...@hardrockers.com> wrote in message

I'd love to Dave - but I haven't even got the money yet!! My solicitor is
negotiating with them at the mo, knowing them bastards (Rover Group) they'll
hold out until the very last minute.

The cheapest flight I can find from Birmingham is £451.56 - That's a lot of
dough.

Anyway I shouldn't get too carried away as it might not happen yet...
They've promised me things in the past but have failed to deliver.

*Fingers Crossed though*

--
and remember...
KEEP IT STIFF