Photo of Bob Fiddaman

1 view

BOB FIDDAMAN

Sep 5, 2000, 3:11:31 AM9/5/00

"Jgbintbass" <jgbin...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:20000904202422...@ng-fw1.aol.com...
> >From: "BOB FIDDAMAN" ballb...@bfiddaman.fsnet.co.uk
>
> >http://members.xoom.com/bobfiddaman/index1.html
>
> I'm very disappointed... NO POETRY and NO BOD T-SHIRT??? What's this
world
> coming to? :-)

My T-Shirt is zooming its way across as we speak - the poetry is provided in
the link below.

--
and remember...
KEEP IT STIFF

Ballbreaker 375

Bob Fiddaman
Birmingham UK
ballbre...@breathemail.net

http://www.postpoems.com/members/ballbreaker375/

BOB FIDDAMAN

Sep 5, 2000, 3:16:12 AM9/5/00

"Capper Deluxe" <capper...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> sorry bob Just in a Weird mood tonight I Don't know why either fact of the
> matter is I like you you've always been upfront with me the whole time I
> been here
> sorry if the poem offended

I liked your poem even if it was aimed at the bollocks.

BOB FIDDAMAN

Sep 5, 2000, 3:27:05 AM9/5/00

"Acdcfn4evr" <acdcf...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hey Bob, you remind me of Phil Collins for some reason!!! But you have
ALOT
> more hair!!! Maybe I'll post a pic of me later in the week...we just got
> digital camera today.

Phil Collins?

Now there's a first

*Think twice - It's just another day for you and me in paradise*

BOB FIDDAMAN

Sep 5, 2000, 3:15:12 AM9/5/00

> I know u gave the T shirt away bobby but seeing your pic gave me a
limerick

> there once was a newsgroupper called bob
> his peers thought him a bit of a slob
> he faced employer reaction in a terrible fashion
> but now he's just out of a Job
>
> --
> Regards Capper

Now this I like - good rhythm - though I thought the material was a bit
below the belt.

I AM NOT out of a job - I am facing an employment tribunal against my
employers who cannot find work for me because of my (Ahem) disability. Slob?
I probably have to agree with you on that one though it is hard to get
motivated when you are going through traumatic times such as I.

BOB FIDDAMAN

Sep 5, 2000, 3:09:40 AM9/5/00

"motorhead" <kgham...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I'll get into the spirit of things- a little poetry
> Bob,
>

> Sitting here watching MNF,
> I downloaded your pic
> Its a great game
> But you're an ugly prick.

> I should get a shirt or something for that.

Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder.

BTW - Your poem lacks rhythm - something your partner yearns after.

BOB FIDDAMAN

Sep 5, 2000, 8:34:45 AM9/5/00

T'was Monday night football
in Motorhead's home.
He got the urge
to play with his bone.

He got an erection
as the Rams Touched Down
and the silk rubbed his foreskin
from his mom's dressing gown.

Now there was jizz
all over the chair.
But he did not fret
cause he didn't care.

He yanked it some more
his 5 incher knob
whilst looking at a photo
of Ballbreaker Bob

Have a nice day.

motorhead

Sep 5, 2000, 9:13:46 AM9/5/00
Is there a hidden camera here somewhere?
The only flaw in your poem is that I was playing with my bone when the
Broncos scored, not the Rams.

"BOB FIDDAMAN" <ballb...@bfiddaman.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

Capn Plectrum

Sep 5, 2000, 10:50:55 AM9/5/00
Poetboy, you finally earned my total and undying respect with that
one!!! Pure poetry!!!! Keep up the good work, son!
Now I gotta go clean the coffee I spit out

HeatSeeker

Sep 5, 2000, 10:49:18 AM9/5/00
On Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:15:12 +0100, "BOB FIDDAMAN"
<ballb...@bfiddaman.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>I AM NOT out of a job - I am facing an employment tribunal against my
>employers who cannot find work for me because of my (Ahem) disability. Slob?

But are you in a wheelchair? I always thought you were, since you
mentioned this "disability".. I thought that was it.

---
"I haven't heard anything by Slipknot. I have heard of them, though, and I
think it's disgusting."
--Lemmy, lead singer of Motorhead, when asked about the honors received by the
costume-wearing nine-piece ensemble from Iowa at Kerrang! Awards.

---
HeatSeeker
Montreal, Qc, Canada.

Capper Deluxe

Sep 5, 2000, 11:32:08 AM9/5/00
the re are a Vast group of Severe disabilities that do not put one in a
chair
Generally you'll only get chair if you have a severe locomotive problem

--
Regards Capper

It was one of those nights when you turn out the Lights & Everything comes
in to View (ain't neon Bodypaint a Bitch)

HeatSeeker <gaud...@videotron.removethis.ca> wrote in message

BOB FIDDAMAN

Sep 5, 2000, 11:06:28 AM9/5/00

> Is there a hidden camera here somewhere?
> The only flaw in your poem is that I was playing with my bone when the
> Broncos scored, not the Rams.

You've seen the film 'American Pie' - you know the one where he takes the
chick back to his house and leaves his webcam on for all to see. Well while
you were watching the Broncho's late last night we all witnessed you pulling
your pisser.

Not knowing much about American Football - I apologise for getting the teams
mixed up. Incidently, why do they call it 'Football' when they don't use
their feet? It's like us Brits calling Football 'Handball' or something!!!

Not wanting to open the US Football v UK Football can of worms again I bid
you happy masturbating. May your head cave in every time you are on your
vinegar stroke.

Never has a signature been more apt.

motorhead

Sep 5, 2000, 12:13:17 PM9/5/00
I sense a little hostility
Maybe "KEEPING IT STIFF" isn't such a great idea.

"BOB FIDDAMAN" <ballb...@bfiddaman.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

Derek Fritz

Sep 5, 2000, 12:01:17 PM9/5/00
On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Capn Plectrum wrote:

> Poetboy, you finally earned my total and undying respect with that
> one!!! Pure poetry!!!! Keep up the good work, son!
> Now I gotta go clean the coffee I spit out

That was fuckin' good, no doubt about it.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
It ain't no fun waitin' 'round to be millionaire.
- Scott, Young and Young

I should be tired, and all I am is wired,
Ain't felt this good for an hour,
Motorhead, remember me now, Motorhead alright
- Lemmy Kilmister

mark erb 44706

Sep 5, 2000, 12:49:12 PM9/5/00
> you happy masturbating. May your head cave in every time you are on your
> vinegar stroke.

I know I will regret it, but what the hell is a vinegar stroke?

Curiosity/Cat whoo Ya's

Erbacide

motorhead

Sep 5, 2000, 1:00:57 PM9/5/00
MOST people use KY or Vaseline...I suspect its a reference to what Bob uses
to lubricate.

"mark erb 44706" <erba...@raex.com> wrote in message

BOB FIDDAMAN

Sep 5, 2000, 12:49:14 PM9/5/00

"HeatSeeker" <gaud...@videotron.removethis.ca> wrote in message
> On Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:15:12 +0100, "BOB FIDDAMAN"
> <ballb...@bfiddaman.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >I AM NOT out of a job - I am facing an employment tribunal against my
> >employers who cannot find work for me because of my (Ahem) disability.
Slob?

> But are you in a wheelchair? I always thought you were, since you
> mentioned this "disability".. I thought that was it.

You don't have to be confined to a wheelchair to be classed as disabled! I
never knew such narrow - minded people still existed.

I have osteoarthritis of both hips - my employer, Land Rover, cannot/will
not find me alternative work nor make reasonable adjustments to the
workplace.

I can walk as good as the rest of 'em though it does cause discomfort.

Heatseeker, blind people are disabled - do you see what I'm getting at.

For more information about disabilities click on:

http://www.disabilitynet.co.uk/info/employment/monitordda.html

Capper Deluxe

BOB FIDDAMAN

Sep 5, 2000, 1:14:21 PM9/5/00

> I sense a little hostility

No hostility my side of the water Motes. Just a little bit of fun.

motorhead

Sep 5, 2000, 2:12:18 PM9/5/00
You DO look a little like Phil Collins

"BOB FIDDAMAN" <ballb...@bfiddaman.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

Jgbintbass

Sep 5, 2000, 7:35:56 PM9/5/00
>From: acdcf...@aol.com (Acdcfn4evr)

>Hey Bob, you remind me of Phil Collins for some reason!!! But you have ALOT
>more hair!!! Maybe I'll post a pic of me later in the week...we just got a
>digital camera today.

Hmm, was it one of those Digimark screen cams or an actual digital camera? I
don't recommend el cheapo for digital cameras... I've got one and the color
isn't very adjustable whereas the output on my screen cam is much much better
and adjustable. Anyways, by taking advantage of getting a Digimark screen cam
(actually an Intel screen cam), the price was right at only $12 for postage and
handling.
However, they already have some competition from those Cue Cats or whatever
they're called...
There's Gonna Be Some Rockin'...
There's Gonna Be Some Rockin'...

HeatSeeker

Sep 6, 2000, 9:38:14 AM9/6/00
On Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:49:14 +0100, "BOB FIDDAMAN"
<ballb...@bfiddaman.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>You don't have to be confined to a wheelchair to be classed as disabled! I
>never knew such narrow - minded people still existed.

Well, I know that... It was just the first mental image kind of thing,
nothing to do with my narrow-mindedness ;-)

>Heatseeker, blind people are disabled - do you see what I'm getting at.

Yes, of course.. Good luck for your cause, I don't know how the
justice system works in the UK, but over here it's very slow, complex
and expensive.

---
"I haven't heard anything by Slipknot. I have heard of them, though, and I
think it's disgusting."

--Lemmy, lead singer of Motorhead.

Lymtime

Sep 6, 2000, 2:39:29 PM9/6/00
>From: HeatSeeker

>>You don't have to be confined to a wheelchair to be classed as disabled! I
>>never knew such narrow - minded people still existed.
>
>Well, I know that... It was just the first mental image kind of thing,
>nothing to do with my narrow-mindedness ;-)

Heatseeker, don't feel bad. Wheelchairs are usually the first thing that come
to mind when one thinks of being handicapped. Of course you don't have to be
confined to a wheelchair to be disabled, but it's not like they put seeing eye
dogs on handicap parking spaces. It's a normal metal association.

Bill

"We gotta do something like that" Joe Perry and Steven Tyler after seeing an
AC/DC concert