Message has been deleted

B.H. Cramer

Oct 6, 2008, 9:33:06 AM10/6/08

"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message
news:b785e77a-8933-4c5d...@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com...
> If the SS commited no war crimes and killed nobody, why did so many of
> them flee Germany and hide under false names in South America?

Probably for much the same reason many yid crooks flee from the Jewnited
States to Ersatz israel.

Joe Bruno

Oct 6, 2008, 9:33:31 AM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 6:31 am, Joe Bruno <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote:

> On Oct 6, 6:28 am, Joe Bruno <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote:
>
> > If the SS commited no war crimes and killed nobody, why did so many of
> > them flee Germany and hide under false names in South America?
>
> > The German soldiers and sailors and pilots didn't run away and hide.
>
> > Eichmann and Mengele were the two most notorious of the SS who ran
> > away, but there were many others.
>
> > Here is Doctor Mengele in all his glory:
>
> >http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/history/mengele/epi...
>
> > There was a secret organization called ODESSA that helped former SS
> > men escape.
> > I'll cover that in a succeeding post..
>
> Here is Eichmann:
>
> http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/gangsters_outlaws/cops_others/eich...

Here is the ODESSA

http://greyfalcon.us/The%20Real%20Odessa.htm

B.H. Cramer

Oct 6, 2008, 9:34:05 AM10/6/08

On Oct 6, 6:28 am, Joe Bruno <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote:
> If the SS commited no war crimes and killed nobody, why did so many of
> them flee Germany and hide under false names in South America?
>
> The German soldiers and sailors and pilots didn't run away and hide.
>
> Eichmann and Mengele were the two most notorious of the SS who ran
> away, but there were many others.
>
> Here is Doctor Mengele in all his glory:
>
> http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/history/mengele/epi...
>
> There was a secret organization called ODESSA that helped former SS
> men escape.
> I'll cover that in a succeeding post..

>Here is Eichmann:

Aaaaahhhhh! Eichmann! The best friend the Zionists had.

The little man who was silenced so he wouldn't spill the beans over zionist
collaboration with the Nazis.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 6, 2008, 9:40:21 AM10/6/08

>Here is the ODESSA

>http://greyfalcon.us/The%20Real%20Odessa.htm

And here is Joe Bruno - Faggot

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh28/BenCramer1/JoeBruno.jpg

Joe Bruno

Oct 6, 2008, 10:48:05 AM10/6/08

"B.H. Cramer" <benj...@yourservice.com> wrote in message

I don't have a beard or a mustache and no gray hair. Wanna try again?

Jan Shelton

Oct 6, 2008, 12:06:09 PM10/6/08
"B.H. Cramer" <benj...@yourservice.com> wrote in message

Hello Benny. I Just titty fucked your mother.

Joe Bruno

Oct 6, 2008, 12:08:11 PM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 9:06 am, "Jan Shelton" <sheltonhome2...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:
> "B.H. Cramer" <benjis...@yourservice.com> wrote in message

Did you do it with your eyes closed? I think I would have.

Joe Bruno

Oct 6, 2008, 12:10:09 PM10/6/08

They never captured Mengele, so nobody could ask him
Did Eichmann say why when he was captured?
If not, how do you know?

B.H. Cramer

Oct 6, 2008, 12:13:18 PM10/6/08

"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.net> wrote in message

So you say, b'luto, but you're such a liar.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 6, 2008, 12:50:54 PM10/6/08

"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message

Did you see the leading word in my sentence, b'luto? It is "probably." Do
you know what the word means, b'luto?

Message has been deleted

Joe Bruno

Oct 6, 2008, 4:14:36 PM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 12:24 pm, Caduceus <k...@deadspam.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 02:50:54 +1000, "B.H. Cramer"

> <benjis...@yourservice.com> wrote:
>
> >"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message
> >On Oct 6, 6:33 am, "B.H. Cramer" <benjis...@yourservice.com> wrote:
> >> "Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message

> >> Probably for much the same reason many yid crooks flee from the Jewnited
> >> States to Ersatz israel.
>
> >>They never captured Mengele, so nobody could ask him
> >>Did Eichmann say why when he was captured?
> >>If not, how do you know?
>
> >Did you see the leading word in my sentence, b'luto? It is "probably." Do
> >you know what the word means, b'luto?
>
> I do. It means Cramer is a Australian Government Issue Jack Ass.- Hide quoted text -

It means Cramer is, in answer to my question, giving us what American
sailors call a SWAG-a scientific wild ass guess.

See, he doesn't realize that my question was largely rhetorical.

The answer is obvious-they knew they'd murdered lots of people and
they had to hide to avoid being hanged.
By their guilty behavior, they added more evidence to the mountain of
proof already presented that there was indeed, a mass murder called
the Holocaust.
.

Karl

Oct 6, 2008, 4:28:46 PM10/6/08

I'm sure they killed quite a few people. The Waffen SS (peace be upon
those brave fellows) kicked ass big time. That in itself is not a war
crime. I'm sure some of them committed atrocities like every other
unit in the armed forces. Look at Eisenhower's death camps for
starters. Need I mention the A bombing of Japan, not to mention the
firebombing of Tokyo. But then the Japs weren't exactly lambs were
they? But then neither was anyone else.

Joe Bruno

Oct 6, 2008, 7:55:56 PM10/6/08

Eichmann and Mengele were not in the Waffen SS. They didn't fight in
combat.

Truth Will Out

Oct 6, 2008, 10:20:06 PM10/6/08

"B.H. Cramer" <benj...@yourservice.com> wrote in message

Hahahahahahaha.

That is very similar to the picture I had of him.

Truth Will Out

Oct 6, 2008, 10:22:33 PM10/6/08

"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message

You're being a hypocrite here, Bruno.

You state often that your only interest is in posting truth. That would mean
you don't, by your own admission, post rhetorical content.

You either lied when you made that statement, or you're lying now. Which is
it, Bruno?

Truth Will Out

Oct 6, 2008, 10:24:18 PM10/6/08

"Karl" <whaling...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

It's only the defeated who commit war crimes, because only the victors write
the history.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 7, 2008, 3:49:26 AM10/7/08

"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message

On Oct 6, 12:24 pm, Caduceus <k...@deadspam.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 02:50:54 +1000, "B.H. Cramer"
>

> <benjis...@yourservice.com> wrote:
>
> >"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message
> >On Oct 6, 6:33 am, "B.H. Cramer" <benjis...@yourservice.com> wrote:
> >> "Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message

> >> Probably for much the same reason many yid crooks flee from the
> >> Jewnited
> >> States to Ersatz israel.
>
> >>They never captured Mengele, so nobody could ask him
> >>Did Eichmann say why when he was captured?
> >>If not, how do you know?
>
> >Did you see the leading word in my sentence, b'luto? It is "probably." Do
> >you know what the word means, b'luto?
>
> I do. It means Cramer is a Australian Government Issue Jack Ass.- Hide
> quoted text -

>It means Cramer is, in answer to my question, giving us what American
>sailors call a SWAG-a scientific wild ass guess.

Oh dear. Ole b'luto is trying to extract himself from another spot of
bother.

You can never admit you were wrong, can you, b'luto?

I can understand why - You'd be spending all you time doing nothing BUT
making admissions.

Christallfuckingmighty, b'luto. Grow up.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 7, 2008, 3:49:59 AM10/7/08

"Truth Will Out" <Truthwillout@all_times.net> wrote in message

Don't confuse the fucking retard.

Just accept he lies constantly.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 7, 2008, 3:51:15 AM10/7/08

"Karl" <whaling...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

The Einsatzgruppen were engaged in knocking off partisans and common
criminals. The yids would have us believe they were engaged in nothing else
but hunting down jews to murder.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 7, 2008, 3:51:58 AM10/7/08

"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message

Nor did you, you gutless, chickenshit, little jew cunt.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 7, 2008, 3:52:13 AM10/7/08

"Truth Will Out" <Truthwillout@all_times.net> wrote in message

How very true.

Joe Bruno

Oct 7, 2008, 6:45:51 AM10/7/08
On Oct 6, 7:22 pm, "Truth Will Out" <Truthwillout@all_times.net>

Rhetorical questions are asked when the answer is obvious.
If you're too stupid to interpret it, that's your problem.

Joe Bruno

Oct 7, 2008, 6:53:11 AM10/7/08
On Oct 7, 12:51 am, "B.H. Cramer" <benjis...@yourservice.com> wrote:
> "Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 6, 1:28 pm, Karl <whalingstat...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 6 Okt., 09:33, "B.H. Cramer" <benjis...@yourservice.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message

> > > Probably for much the same reason many yid crooks flee from the Jewnited
> > > States to Ersatz israel.
>
> > I'm sure they killed quite a few people. The Waffen SS (peace be upon
> > those brave fellows) kicked ass big time. That in itself is not a war
> > crime. I'm sure some of them committed atrocities like every other
> > unit in the armed forces. Look at Eisenhower's death camps for
> > starters. Need I mention the A bombing of Japan, not to mention the
> > firebombing of Tokyo. But then the Japs weren't exactly lambs were
> > they? But then neither was anyone else.
> >Eichmann and Mengele were not in the Waffen SS. They didn't fight in
> >combat.
>
> Nor did you, you gutless, chickenshit, little jew cunt.- Hide quoted text -

What combat?
The USA was not at war when I got out of OCS in May of 1973.
Did you expect me to start one?

If I did that, you'd have something else to blame on the Jews.
I think you've manufactured quite enough already.

.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 7, 2008, 7:05:01 AM10/7/08

"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message

God all fucking mighty - B'luto lies and then tries to cover his arse with
more lies.

How big's ya nose today, pinnocchio?

B.H. Cramer

Oct 7, 2008, 7:06:32 AM10/7/08

"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message

If you were capable of reading and comprehending b'luto, you would have
noticed I suggested you could have volunteered BEFORE you did the gutless
thing and joined OCS.

Learn to read, you fucking retard.

And don't forget the apology you owe KC

parr...@yahoo.com

Oct 7, 2008, 7:17:21 AM10/7/08
On 7 Okt, 09:51, "B.H. Cramer" <benjis...@yourservice.com> wrote:
> "Karl" <whalingstat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> but hunting down jews to murder.-

The einsatzgruppen woudl have us believe the same thing, or they
woudn't have produced that coffin map or declared a Baltic State
"Judenfrei"..

Joe Bruno

Oct 7, 2008, 7:18:47 AM10/7/08

"B.H. Cramer" <benj...@yourservice.com> wrote in message

I see. In my position, you would have refused to take training that boosted
your salary from $200 per month
to $600 per month? You're a lying moron. You don't know the difference
between being an officer and being an enlisted man. That's more proof you
never served in the military. Thank you very much.

RJ11

Oct 7, 2008, 6:09:45 PM10/7/08
In article <b7KdnQLK6fGXiHbV...@giganews.com>,
B.H. Cramer <benj...@yourservice.com> wrote:

> The Einsatzgruppen were engaged in knocking off partisans and common
> criminals.

Not so, doper.

http://www.holocaust-history.org/works/jaeger-report/htm/intro000.htm

RJ.

NoSpamAtAll

Oct 7, 2008, 6:20:51 PM10/7/08
In article <JJzGk.3651$sc2....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,

Truth Will Out <Truthwillout@all_times.net> wrote:

[...]

Why did you do this, fat aussie slag?

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/auspac/07/31/australia.woomera/
"CANBERRA, Australia (CNN) -- A United Nations human rights envoy
has slammed conditions in Australia's Woomera detention camp, saying
the situation there in many cases was 'inhuman and degrading'".

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2001/oct2001/refu-o13.shtml
"Australian navy fires on refugee boat".

Australia's culpability in East Timor's genocide
http://www.pcug.org.au/~wildwood/earlyviva.htm
"Australian governments all sought to influence the destiny of East
Timor. This destiny became one of the longest ongoing acts of genocide
since the European Holocaust of the Second World War. I am reminded of
the French Vichy Government of that war which supplied and organised
the freight train convoys that carried persecuted Jews to the Nazi
ovens. Canberra's warts-and-all allegiance with Jakarta; the almost $2
billion in bilateral aid; the million of dollars in military gifts,
defence training and defence co-operation; and the political lobbying
in the international arena for Jakarta's position, all helped to
create a similar cattlewagon, transporting the East Timorese to their
diabolical fate." Jim Aubrey, editor, 'Free East Timor: Australia's
culpability in East Timor's genocide'.

NoSpamAtAll

Oct 7, 2008, 6:21:15 PM10/7/08
In article <mLzGk.3652$sc2....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,

Truth Will Out <Truthwillout@all_times.net> wrote:

[...]

Why did you do this, fat aussie slag?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31983
"About 20 convicted Australian pedophiles unsuccessfully tried to
travel to Indonesia and Thailand immediately after the Dec. 26 tsunami
to prey on vulnerable children, a newspaper reported on Saturday."

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/austral.htm
"Child prostitution in Australia was studied by ECPAT, which collected
information from early 471 government and non-government agencies working
with children. The study, the first of its kind, revealed a vicious cycle
leading to child commercial sexual activities."

http://www.atimes.com/oceania/AC27Ah03.html
"It also confirmed suspicions the Pacific region has become a new target
for Australian pedophiles fleeing police crackdowns on child sex offences
at home and elsewhere in Asia."

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/06/11/1086749893067.html?from=moreStories
"Australian pedophiles are part of an organised crime ring preying on
Thailand's vulnerable children, writes Mark Baker."

Truth Will Out

Oct 7, 2008, 9:26:16 PM10/7/08

"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.net> wrote in message

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Old Bruno does not like the fact he's gutless being broadcast.

He brings in all this extra fluff to try to detract from the fact he's a
chicken.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Joe Bruno

Oct 8, 2008, 12:18:02 AM10/8/08
On Oct 7, 7:15 pm, Johannes von Ebersdorf <ebersd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 02:24:18 GMT, "Truth Will Out"
>

> <Truthwillout@all_times.net> wrote:
>
> >"Karl" <whalingstat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Victors only write history for a short time. Eventually revisionists
> will peel away the layers of self-serving lies to expose the truth
> underneath. That is the function of revisionism on any historical
> topic.

CLAP, CLAP,CLAP.

That was a great speech. Very moving.
What the fuck does it mean?

Roger

Oct 8, 2008, 12:23:07 AM10/8/08
In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Johannes von Ebersdorf wrote
in message <0f5oe4prfac3ifgkm...@4ax.com>:

>>The Einsatzgruppen were engaged in knocking off partisans and common
>>criminals. The yids would have us believe they were engaged in nothing else
>>but hunting down jews to murder.

>Jews were simply not worth that much effort.

Why, then, do their reports specifically single out Jews as a group,
distinct from partisans?

And when are you going to acknowledge your lies about Hoess'
understanding of English?

B.H. Cramer

Oct 8, 2008, 6:30:15 AM10/8/08

"Roger" <Roger@ .> wrote in message

> In one age, called the Second Age by some,
> (an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
> someone claiming to be Johannes von Ebersdorf wrote
> in message <0f5oe4prfac3ifgkm...@4ax.com>:
>
>>>The Einsatzgruppen were engaged in knocking off partisans and common
>>>criminals. The yids would have us believe they were engaged in nothing
>>>else
>>>but hunting down jews to murder.
>
>>Jews were simply not worth that much effort.
>
> Why, then, do their reports specifically single out Jews as a group,
> distinct from partisans?

Because jews were a different type of criminal, you fuckwit. They were
enemies of the state.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 8, 2008, 7:01:42 AM10/8/08

>CLAP, CLAP,CLAP.

You contradict yourself b'luto. If you know it was moving why are you asking
what it means?

Joe Bruno

Oct 8, 2008, 8:24:23 AM10/8/08
> what it means?- Hide quoted text -

I knew it. Yoiu're too stupid to recognize sarcasm.

a-little-sanity

Oct 8, 2008, 10:37:40 AM10/8/08
In article <0f5oe4prfac3ifgkm...@4ax.com>,

Johannes von Ebersdorf <eber...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jews were simply not worth that much effort.

That was not the opinion of the Supreme SS and Police Court,
Mr. Skaliks.

"The accused shall not be punished because of the actions
against the Jews as such. The Jews have to be exterminated
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and none of the Jews that were killed is any great loss. Although
the accused should have recognized that the extermination of
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the Jews was the duty of Kommandos which were set up especially
for this purpose, he should be excused for considering himself
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
to have the authority to take part in the extermination of Jewry
himself." -- from the verdict of the Supreme SS and Police Court,
in the case of SS-Untersturmfuehrer Max Taubner, 24 of May 1943.
Quoted from "The Good Old Days", E. Klee, W. Dressen, V. Riess,
The Free Press, NY, 1988, pages 196-207.

Kosher Cunny

Oct 8, 2008, 2:57:40 PM10/8/08

"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.net> wrote in message

They gave you an extra $400 for learning to load the four deck guns of the
floating dock, Blutto? That doesn't sound like the US military I know!

I think you're full of shit again!

BTW- In SEA (in Thailand) officer and enlisted personnel alike, got an extra
$65.00 extra each month -- every time we drew a weapon out of the base
central armory.

That was, in the military's view, being combat ready and posed to engage;
thus you got the extra "combat pay," until you were told to return your
weapon back to the armory.

When "working" for Air America we were not allowed to have military ID
cards, dog tags, or wear our uniforms, nor could we bring our USAF issued
weapons with us. We kept all that back at the respective duty sections,
along with piss-pots, flak jackets, ammo belts, flight suits, and the like.
And so, we were all issued British Enfield's, and officially attached to
American embassy duty in Bangkok. We even got our reddish-brown covered "US
Official" passports for ID purposes, the ones we had to 'apply' for before
being deployed, way when back in the States.

We all drew extra "cost of living" per-diem pay as special 'augmentees'
assigned temporarily to the US diplomatic corps. The money was very good, on
par with what the civilian pilots were making, while driving those
rinky-dink DeHavs, etc., that should have been designated purely "hangar
queens."

KC

Kosher Cunny

Oct 8, 2008, 3:00:03 PM10/8/08

"Truth Will Out" <Truthwillout@all_times.net> wrote in message

Eggzacly... He shoots out that shit to 'smoke-screen' the fact he was hiding
down in the engine room safe from non-existent enemy fire.

KC

Kosher Cunny

Oct 8, 2008, 3:11:00 PM10/8/08

"B.H. Cramer" <benj...@yourservice.com> wrote in message

Joe-Blow Bruno, aka Blutto's, two favorite songs:

In the Navy, by the Village People

Where can you find pleasure
Search the world for treasure
Learn science technology
Where can you begin to make your dreams all come true
On the land or on the sea
Where can you learn to fly
Play in sports and skin dive
Study oceanography
Sign of for the big band
Or sit in the grandstand
When your team and others meet

In the navy
Yes, you can sail the seven seas
In the navy
Yes, you can put your mind at ease
In the navy
Come on now, people, make a stand
In the navy, in the navy
Can't you see we need a hand
In the navy
Come on, protect the motherland
In the navy
Come on and join your fellow man
In the navy
Come on people, and make a stand
In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)

They want you, they want you
They want you as a new recruit

If you like adventure
Don't you wait to enter
The recruiting office fast
Don't you hesitate
There is no need to wait
They're signing up new seamen fast
Maybe you are too young
To join up today
Bout don't you worry 'bout a thing
For I'm sure there will be
Always a good navy
Protecting the land and sea

In the navy
Yes, you can sail the seven seas
In the navy
Yes, you can put your mind at ease
In the navy
Come on now, people, make a stand
In the navy, in the navy
Can't you see we need a hand
In the navy
Come on, protect the motherland
In the navy
Come on and join your fellow man
In the navy
Come on people, and make a stand
In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)

They want you, they want you
They want you as a new recruit

Who me?

They want you, they want you
They want you as a new recruit

But, but but I'm afraid of water.
Hey, hey look
Man, I get seasick even watchin' it on TV!

They want you, they want you in the navy

Oh my goodness.
What am I gonna do in a submarine?

They want you, they want you in the navy

--AND--

Old Black Joe, by Stephen Foster

Gone are the days
When my heart was young and gay.
Gone are my friends
From the cotton fields away.
Gone from this place,
To a better land I know.
I hear their gentle voices calling:
Old Black Joe

Chorus:
I'm coming, I'm coming
For my head is bending low
I hear their gentle voices calling
Old Black Joe.
Why do I weep
When my heart should feel no pain
Why do I sigh
That my friends come not again
Grieving for forms
Now departed long ago
I hear their gentle voices calling:
Old Black Joe.
Chorus:

Where are the hearts
Once so happy and so free
The children so dear
That I held upon my knee
Gone to the shore
Where my soul has longed to go
I hear their gentle voices calling:
Old Black Joe.
Chorus:

Truth Will Out

Oct 9, 2008, 12:57:06 AM10/9/08

"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message

But you lied, Bruno.

Truth Will Out

Oct 9, 2008, 12:57:36 AM10/9/08

"Roger" <Roger@ .> wrote in message
> In one age, called the Second Age by some,
> (an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
> someone claiming to be Johannes von Ebersdorf wrote
> in message <0f5oe4prfac3ifgkm...@4ax.com>:
>
>>>The Einsatzgruppen were engaged in knocking off partisans and common
>>>criminals. The yids would have us believe they were engaged in nothing
>>>else
>>>but hunting down jews to murder.
>
>>Jews were simply not worth that much effort.
>
> Why, then, do their reports specifically single out Jews as a group,
> distinct from partisans?

Because they were a different class of criminal, I suspect.

Truth Will Out

Oct 9, 2008, 1:00:43 AM10/9/08

"Kosher Cunny" <ma...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message

Or the real version:

In the Navy
You can learn to be a queer
In the Navy you can take it up the rear
In the Navy you can get down on your knees
In the Navy you can get a bad disease..

B.H. Cramer

Oct 9, 2008, 5:43:09 AM10/9/08

"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message

Sarcasm, my dear b'luto, should be applied with surgical precision.
A snip here, a deft stitch there.
Watching you attempt it is akin to watching a brick-layer doing open heart
surgery with a trowel - gruesome but compelling just the same.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 9, 2008, 5:44:30 AM10/9/08

"Kosher Cunny" <ma...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote in message

Too much detail there, KC.

B'luto won't be capable of converting it to cogent English so will likely
come back with "You're a liar" or something equally as spurious.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 9, 2008, 5:45:13 AM10/9/08

"Truth Will Out" <Truthwillout@all_times.net> wrote in message

Why sound so surprised?

Kosher Cunny

Oct 9, 2008, 9:12:20 PM10/9/08

"B.H. Cramer" <benj...@yourservice.com> wrote in message

You're right he's too easily confused. The first time he got his mind lost
in a sentence he'd say it was a lie.

KC

Message has been deleted

Kenneth McVay OBC

Oct 12, 2008, 4:23:13 PM10/12/08
In article <tkm4f4hguuvn58uba...@4ax.com>,
Leading Revisionist Scholar Hans Peter Skaliks, aka Johannes
von Ebersdorf <eber...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>Höss' "confessions" were written for him in English by his captors and
>he was forced to sign them. Höss was hardly unique in that scenario.
>It happened to lots of people and was pretty much the standard format.

That is incorrect, Mr. Skaliks. Hoess read and spoke English fluently.

Please document your contention that I believe Jews (or anyone else)
have a "monopoly on suffering," as you claimed on September 3, 2008
in article <ggtsb4ls7p649641n...@4ax.com>.

On August 22, 2008, you made this statement: "Since the Jews did not
regard Germans has humans, then Germans have no right of self-defence
against Jews or their lackeys." Please provide verifiable citations
in which Jews expressed such beliefs.

Please document this claim. Provide specific, verifiable citations to
support your assertion.

You also claimed, on the same day, that Sara Salzman and I were,
"... two people with extremely partisan notions of what constitutes
an atrocity. It is pretty clear that you only regard deaths as tragic
if the victims are Jewish."

Please provide verifiable citations where either I or Ms. Salzman have
expressed such a view, Leading Revisionist Scholar v. Ebersdorf.

On August 14, 2008, you claimed, "All I've heard here from you or
from hate-mongers like McVay is warmed over WW1 propaganda.
It was all disproven the first time, and it isn't too fucking
likely to be true the second time." Document these "warmed
over" pieces of propaganda, and document their falsity.

You have claimed that "All the Nürnberg documents presented by the
allies are copies of a copy and none of the originals have ever been
found," In fact, the originals are held in the Yale Law Library.

You have claimed that the Jewish death toll must have been under 500,000,
but have yet to provide supporting data, or show that scholars' estimates
of millions of casualties are deliberate fabrications.

You have failed to document your assertion that some "German puppet
regime" accepted German responsibility for the Katyn massacre, which
is patent nonsense.

You have not proven your assertion that American bases in Germany may
contain graves of the "victims" of the "Eisenhower death camps," and
you have yet to document your claim that "The victims were generally
taken away by dumptruck each morning" and "buried in mass graves in and
around the city."

Please support your claim that, "The Poles have always been dramatically
more anti-Semitic than Germans ever were" by providing academic source
studies.

Which "Dachau story" was it that "collapsed in 1946," as you
claimed on July 22, 2008?

For instance, can you tell us, using documentary citations, who
made the "suggestions" you referenced on July 19th when you wrote,
"Eye witness testimony is so unreliable that there have been
suggestions that it should not be used in a trial in the absence
of physical evidence such as DNA, fingerprints, etc."

We're still waiting for your documentation about those
documents introduced into evidence at Nurnberg which you claim were
available in English long before they were available in German.

We're also still waiting for your documentary evidence that most of
the Nurnberg evidenciary documents were forgeries.

You have yet to prove that "The allies were the authors of Terror
Bombing," as you claimed on July 18, 2008.

--
"I am not stressed out since I can analyze
your holohoax in my urine." (Kurt Knoll,

Joe Bruno

Oct 12, 2008, 4:46:38 PM10/12/08
On Oct 12, 1:23 pm, kmc...@shell.vex.net (Kenneth McVay OBC) wrote:
> In article <tkm4f4hguuvn58ubaec5b3f6484p90m...@4ax.com>,

> Leading Revisionist Scholar Hans Peter Skaliks, aka Johannes
> von Ebersdorf  <ebersd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> >Höss' "confessions" were written for him in English by his captors and
> >he was forced to sign them. Höss was hardly unique in that scenario.
> >It happened to lots of people and was pretty much the standard format.
>
> That is incorrect, Mr. Skaliks. Hoess read and spoke English fluently.
>
> Please document your contention that I believe Jews (or anyone else)
> have a "monopoly on suffering," as you claimed on September 3, 2008
> in article <ggtsb4ls7p649641n44jap30op3tkgg...@4ax.com>.

Hitler might come back to life and provide evidence of his claims in
Mein Kampf, too.
If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Both he and Johannes come from the same school of ethics.

a-little-sanity

Oct 12, 2008, 5:10:50 PM10/12/08
In article <tkm4f4hguuvn58uba...@4ax.com>,

Johannes von Ebersdorf <eber...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Höss'[Hoess'] "confessions" were written for him in English

His autobiography is in German. Can you stop lying for one day,
please?

Sara Salzman

Oct 12, 2008, 5:30:07 PM10/12/08
In article <tkm4f4hguuvn58uba...@4ax.com>,
Johannes von Ebersdorf <eber...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Höss' "confessions" were written for him in English by his captors and
> he was forced to sign them. Höss was hardly unique in that scenario.
> It happened to lots of people and was pretty much the standard format.
>

> It is most improbable that Höss knew any English and it is even more
> improbable that he would write something like a confession in a
> foreign language.

> >** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

This again? After all the proof posted here -- in Hoess' own words --
that he not only spoke English but that he had taught himself English?
Since his interrogators spoke English, it makes perfect sense that he
would write in English. Just like Goering spoke in English with his
captors when he wanted to.

--
"I don't know" can be a very bad answer when it is disingenuous.
You can't answer "I don't know if that happened" about the Holocaust.

- Penn Jillette, 7/3/08

Roger

Oct 12, 2008, 6:01:44 PM10/12/08
in message <tkm4f4hguuvn58uba...@4ax.com>:

>On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 23:23:07 -0500, Roger <Roger@ .> wrote:

>>>Jews were simply not worth that much effort.

>>Why, then, do their reports specifically single out Jews as a group,
>>distinct from partisans?

Well?

>>And when are you going to acknowledge your lies about Hoess'
>>understanding of English?

I didn't ask that you repeat your lies, I asked that you acknowledge
them as such.

>Höss' "confessions" were written for him in English by his captors and
>he was forced to sign them.

Your "proof" of this is...?

>Höss was hardly unique in that scenario.
>It happened to lots of people and was pretty much the standard format.

You "proof" of *this* is....?

>It is most improbable that Höss knew any English and it is even more
>improbable that he would write something like a confession in a
>foreign language.

Given that he himself has stated he taught himself English, on what do
you base this claim of "improbability?"

Message has been deleted

a-little-sanity

Oct 12, 2008, 6:24:31 PM10/12/08
In article <o9t4f45pipuss6sbq...@4ax.com>,

Johannes von Ebersdorf <eber...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 21:10:50 +0000 (UTC), a-little-sanity, please
> <rati...@nospam.com> wrote:

>> His autobiography is in German.

> I would have expected his autobiography to be in German.

Since your thought(?) process is so horribly impaired, it's
hard to know just what you expect. When conversing with the
likes of you, one needs to point out the obvious.

Now, his autobiography includes a great deal of information
about what happened in Auschwitz, therefore your silly harping
about his confession is, well, silly.

ZULU

Oct 12, 2008, 7:35:02 PM10/12/08
Sara Salzman wrote:

By having your balls broken, you understand even Tupi Guarani, Sara...

ZULU

Oct 12, 2008, 8:01:57 PM10/12/08
Roger wrote:

> In one age, called the Second Age by some,
> (an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
> someone claiming to be Johannes von Ebersdorf wrote
> in message <tkm4f4hguuvn58uba...@4ax.com>:
>

>>On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 23:23:07 -0500, Roger <Roger@ .> wrote:

..

>>>And when are you going to acknowledge your lies about Hoess'
>>>understanding of English?
>

> I didn't ask that you repeat your lies, I asked that you acknowledge
> them as such.
>

>>Höss' "confessions" were written for him in English by his captors and
>>he was forced to sign them.
>

> Your "proof" of this is...?
>

>>Höss was hardly unique in that scenario.
>>It happened to lots of people and was pretty much the standard format.
>

> You "proof" of *this* is....?
>

>>It is most improbable that Höss knew any English and it is even more
>>improbable that he would write something like a confession in a
>>foreign language.
>

> Given that he himself has stated he taught himself English, on what do
> you base this claim of "improbability?"

If Hoess was so fluent in English, one can ask why, then, his interrogation was driven
through an interpreter at Nuremberg?

TESTIMONY OF RUDOLF HOESS TAKEN
AT NUREMBERG GERMANY, ON 1 APRIL,
1946, 1430 to 1730 by Mr. Sender Jaari and
Lt. Whitney Harris. Also present: Mr. George
Sackheim, Interpreter: Piilani A. Ahuna, Court
Reporter.

QUESTION By MR. JAARI TO THE INTERPRETER:

Q Do you swear that you will fully and truly interpret the testimony from German to
English and English to German?

A I do.

.../

http://www.mazal.org/archive/H%D6SS/TEXT/HOS1-001.htm

Testimony of RUDOLF HOESS, taken at Nurnberg
Germany, 2 April 1946, 1000 to 1230, by Mr. S.
Jaari, Interrogator. Also present: Mr. Leo Katz,
Interpreter, and Charles J. Gallagher, Court Reporter.

QUESTIONS BY MR JAARI TO MR. KATZ:

Q Do you solemnly swear that you will truly and faithfully translate my questions
from English to German, and the responses of the witness from German into English to the
best of your ability, so help you God?

A I do.
.../

http://www.mazal.org/archive/H%D6SS/TEXT/HOS2-001.htm

Really, why then, his written "confession" was in English?

Karl

Oct 12, 2008, 8:32:27 PM10/12/08
On Oct 12, 5:30 pm, Sara Salzman <catam...@concentric.net> wrote:
> In article <tkm4f4hguuvn58ubaec5b3f6484p90m...@4ax.com>,
>  Johannes von Ebersdorf <ebersd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 23:23:07 -0500, Roger <Roger@ .> wrote:
>
> > >In one age, called the Second Age by some,
> > >   (an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
> > >      someone claiming to be Johannes von Ebersdorf wrote

> > >Why, then, do their reports specifically single out Jews as a group,
> > >distinct from partisans?
>
> > >And when are you going to acknowledge your lies about Hoess'
> > >understanding of English?
>
> > Höss' "confessions" were written for him in English by his captors and
> > he was forced to sign them. Höss was hardly unique in that scenario.
> > It happened to lots of people and was pretty much the standard format.
>
> > It is most improbable that Höss knew any English and it is even more
> > improbable that he would write something like a confession in a
> > foreign language.
>
> > >** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**
>
> This again? After all the proof posted here -- in Hoess' own words --
> that he not only spoke English but that he had taught himself English?
> Since his interrogators spoke English, it makes perfect sense that he
> would write in English. Just like Goering spoke in English with his
> captors when he wanted to.

Why don't you go and make a brisket or something.

> --
> "I don't know" can be a very bad answer when it is disingenuous.
> You can't answer "I don't know if that happened" about the Holocaust.
>
>  - Penn Jillette, 7/3/08

What you don't see with your eyes, don't invent with your mouth.
--Yiddish Proverb

Roger

Oct 12, 2008, 8:34:46 PM10/12/08
In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be ZULU wrote
in message <gcu361$gvn$1...@aioe.org>:

>Roger wrote:

>..

>> I didn't ask that you repeat your lies, I asked that you acknowledge
>> them as such.

>>>Höss' "confessions" were written for him in English by his captors and
>>>he was forced to sign them.

>> Your "proof" of this is...?

>>>Höss was hardly unique in that scenario.
>>>It happened to lots of people and was pretty much the standard format.

>> You "proof" of *this* is....?

>>>It is most improbable that Höss knew any English and it is even more
>>>improbable that he would write something like a confession in a
>>>foreign language.

>> Given that he himself has stated he taught himself English, on what do
>> you base this claim of "improbability?"

>If Hoess was so fluent in English, one can ask why, then, his interrogation was driven
>through an interpreter at Nuremberg?

To eliminate any possible chances of appeal based on errors in
translation?

If Hoess could not understand English, why did he claim to have taught
himself the language back in 1924?

From "Commandant of Auschwitz, The Autobiography of Rudolf
Hoess"

<quote>

"During my free time <in jail for the murder of Walther Kadow, ca
1924> I eagerly studied the English language, and had books of
instruction in it sent to me. Later I arranged for a continuous supply
of English books and periodicals, and consequently I was able, in
about a year, to learn this language without any outside assistance. I
found this a tremendous mental corrective."

</quote>

ZULU

Oct 12, 2008, 8:43:27 PM10/12/08
Roger wrote:

LOL, appeal? at Nuremberg?
You must be kidding!

> If Hoess could not understand English, why did he claim to have taught
> himself the language back in 1924?
>
> From "Commandant of Auschwitz, The Autobiography of Rudolf
> Hoess"
>
> <quote>
>
> "During my free time <in jail for the murder of Walther Kadow, ca
> 1924> I eagerly studied the English language, and had books of
> instruction in it sent to me. Later I arranged for a continuous supply
> of English books and periodicals, and consequently I was able, in
> about a year, to learn this language without any outside assistance. I
> found this a tremendous mental corrective."
>
> </quote>

And is that enough to write a "confession" in English?
Was it better than in German to him?

Kenneth McVay OBC

Oct 12, 2008, 10:02:32 PM10/12/08
In article <o9t4f45pipuss6sbq...@4ax.com>,
Leading Revisionist Scholar Hans-Peter Skaliks,
aka Johannes von Ebersdorf <eber...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>I'm not lying about anything, which is a lot more than what I can say
>about you. You are either incredibly stupid or you are cynically
>trying to float various rather obvious fabrications.

Mr. Skaliks:

Please document your contention that I believe Jews (or anyone else)
have a "monopoly on suffering," as you claimed on September 3, 2008

in article <ggtsb4ls7p649641n...@4ax.com>.

--
"...the antisemite is immune to refutation from either facts or logic.
An antisemite has chosen to live in hatred, without regard to either

Joe Bruno

Oct 12, 2008, 11:59:56 PM10/12/08
On Oct 12, 2:30 pm, Sara Salzman <catam...@concentric.net> wrote:
> In article <tkm4f4hguuvn58ubaec5b3f6484p90m...@4ax.com>,
>  Johannes von Ebersdorf <ebersd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 23:23:07 -0500, Roger <Roger@ .> wrote:
>
> > >In one age, called the Second Age by some,
> > >   (an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
> > >      someone claiming to be Johannes von Ebersdorf wrote

> > >Why, then, do their reports specifically single out Jews as a group,
> > >distinct from partisans?
>
> > >And when are you going to acknowledge your lies about Hoess'
> > >understanding of English?
>
> > Höss' "confessions" were written for him in English by his captors and
> > he was forced to sign them. Höss was hardly unique in that scenario.
> > It happened to lots of people and was pretty much the standard format.
>
> > It is most improbable that Höss knew any English and it is even more
> > improbable that he would write something like a confession in a
> > foreign language.
>
> > >** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**
>
> This again? After all the proof posted here -- in Hoess' own words --
> that he not only spoke English but that he had taught himself English?
> Since his interrogators spoke English, it makes perfect sense that he
> would write in English. Just like Goering spoke in English with his
> captors when he wanted to.

Even if Hoess didn't speak English, it would make no difference.
At the Nuremberg trials where he first testified, they had real time
translators
who communicated with everyone through microphones.

Joe Bruno

Oct 13, 2008, 12:42:26 AM10/13/08
> who communicated with everyone through microphones.- Hide quoted text -

OOPS! Make that earphones, not microphones.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 13, 2008, 2:10:14 AM10/13/08

"Kenneth McVay OBC" <kmc...@shell.vex.net> wrote in message

> In article <tkm4f4hguuvn58uba...@4ax.com>,
> Leading Revisionist Scholar Hans Peter Skaliks, aka Johannes
> von Ebersdorf <eber...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>Höss' "confessions" were written for him in English by his captors and
>>he was forced to sign them. Höss was hardly unique in that scenario.
>>It happened to lots of people and was pretty much the standard format.
>
> That is incorrect, Mr. Skaliks. Hoess read and spoke English fluently.

So the hebes say.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 13, 2008, 2:10:55 AM10/13/08

"Sara Salzman" <cata...@concentric.net> wrote in message

> In article <tkm4f4hguuvn58uba...@4ax.com>,
> Johannes von Ebersdorf <eber...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 23:23:07 -0500, Roger <Roger@ .> wrote:
>>
>> >In one age, called the Second Age by some,
>> > (an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
>> > someone claiming to be Johannes von Ebersdorf wrote

>> >Why, then, do their reports specifically single out Jews as a group,
>> >distinct from partisans?
>> >
>> >And when are you going to acknowledge your lies about Hoess'
>> >understanding of English?
>>
>> Höss' "confessions" were written for him in English by his captors and
>> he was forced to sign them. Höss was hardly unique in that scenario.
>> It happened to lots of people and was pretty much the standard format.
>>
>> It is most improbable that Höss knew any English and it is even more
>> improbable that he would write something like a confession in a
>> foreign language.
>>

>> >** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **
>
> This again? After all the proof posted here -- in Hoess' own words --

What proof, salzman? Because you and gourd "say so?"

Fuck orf.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 13, 2008, 2:11:51 AM10/13/08

"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message

Que? What the fuck does that babble have to do with what is currently being
discussed, you fucking retard?

B.H. Cramer

Oct 13, 2008, 2:12:29 AM10/13/08

"Roger" <Roger@ .> wrote in message

So the hebes tell us, woger.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 13, 2008, 2:13:29 AM10/13/08

"Roger" <Roger@ .> wrote in message

That's what the hebes would have us believe, woger.

Hebes aren't actually known for being honest, yanno.

RJ11

Oct 13, 2008, 8:40:09 AM10/13/08
In article <jcudnXUa4Poxe2_V...@giganews.com>,
B.H. Cramer <benj...@yourservice.com> wrote:

> you fucking retard?

Do calm down, "Cramer". Soon, your little brother will arrive
with the new shipment, and everything will be fine.

"my younger Brother got me absolutely stoned on magic mushrooms.
I spent three days sitting in the corner of the tent waiting to come
down." -- the neo-Nazi "Ben Cramer" reflects on his usage of
hallucinatory drugs. Source:

There you go. That's a good lad.

RJ.

RJ11

Oct 13, 2008, 8:41:41 AM10/13/08
In article <u6idnXifuZGQem_V...@giganews.com>,
B.H. Cramer <benj...@yourservice.com> wrote:

(content free one-liner snipped)

"I'm not here to rebut anything or anyone, cuntface. I'm here
to antagonise and keep you occupied." -- Posted by "Ben Cramer",

RJ.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

a-little-sanity

Oct 13, 2008, 3:18:31 PM10/13/08
In article <7m17f41hqp880ddsh...@4ax.com>,

> His autobiography is just bits of dye applied to paper. His claims
> would warrant physical investigation,

A study of the cyanide compounds in the Auschwitz gas chambers:
http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml

Now, where is the physical investigation proving your absurd accusations
against the Allies? We want to see it, Mr. Skaliks.

Eugene Holman

Oct 13, 2008, 4:46:06 PM10/13/08
In article <u6idnXifuZGQem_V...@giganews.com>, "B.H. Cramer"
<benj...@yourservice.com> wrote:

<deletions>

> > If Hoess could not understand English, why did he claim to have taught
> > himself the language back in 1924?
>
> That's what the hebes would have us believe, woger.
>
> Hebes aren't actually known for being honest, yanno.

There is also the issue of German and English being closely related
languages; indeed English developed from West Germanic dialects ­ Anglian,
Saxon, Jutish, and Frisian ­ spoken in what are now the Netherlands and
north-western Germany that were introduced to England along with invaders
starting around the year 450 AD. English has far ore in common with
German, with respect to sounds, grammar, and basic vocabulary than it does
with French or Latin, both languages from which English has taken many
words but with which it is only distantly related.

There is thus nothing unusual about a motivated native speaker of German
being able to teach him/herself to read and write English within a
relatively short time; teaching oneself to speak and understand spoken
English is, however, a more difficult problem, nor did Hoess ever claim to
have mastered *spoken* English

Regards,
Eugene Holman

Kenneth McVay OBC

Oct 13, 2008, 4:48:13 PM10/13/08
In article <ec37f4p80c8nekpqd...@4ax.com>,

Leading Revisionist Scholar Hans-Peter Skaliks,
aka "Johannes von Ebersdorf," <eber...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>That is a really good question. Obviously Kenny has been trying to
>bluff his way past my objection to the concept that Höss would write
>his confession in a foreign language as a convenience to captors
>intending to murder him.

Poor Mr. Skaliks. All mouth, no facts.

--
Who is your choice for the Dumbest celebrity?
Dan Quayle holds a commanding lead at 32%,

ZULU

Oct 13, 2008, 6:31:51 PM10/13/08
Johannes von Ebersdorf wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:34:46 -0500, Roger <Roger@ .> wrote:
>

>> In one age, called the Second Age by some, (an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
>> someone claiming to be ZULU wrote in message <gcu361$gvn$1...@aioe.org>:
>>

>>> Roger wrote:
>>
>>> ..

>>> If Hoess was so fluent in English, one can ask why, then, his interrogation was
>>> driven through an interpreter at Nuremberg?
>>
>> To eliminate any possible chances of appeal based on errors in translation?
>

> You are contradicting yourself. If what you say were true, then no translations would
> have been needed. Clearly the command of English was NOT adequate to the task of
> dealing with an English-language kangaroo court.

LOL, not to mention the real value of a "confession" written in English to the COurt with
that very same argumentation.

"To eliminate any possible chances of appeal based on errors in translation"

>> If Hoess could not understand English, why did he claim to have taught himself the

ZULU

Oct 13, 2008, 6:38:18 PM10/13/08
a-little-sanity wrote:

> In article <7m17f41hqp880ddsh...@4ax.com>,
> Johannes von Ebersdorf <eber...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>Now, his autobiography includes a great deal of information
>>>about what happened in Auschwitz, therefore your silly harping
>>>about his confession is, well, silly.
>

>>His autobiography is just bits of dye applied to paper. His claims
>>would warrant physical investigation,
>

> A study of the cyanide compounds in the Auschwitz gas chambers:
> http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml

LOL, to have some value you have to prove first that morgues were NEVER fumigated, moron.

> Now, where is the physical investigation proving your absurd accusations
> against the Allies? We want to see it, Mr. Skaliks.

Germans have to wake up form their deep lethargy to start some investigation of Eisenhower
camps. It can tke some time.

a-little-sanity

Oct 13, 2008, 6:45:48 PM10/13/08
In article <gd0il7$lb3$1...@aioe.org>, ZULU <zu...@Yaplude.pq> wrote:

> a-little-sanity wrote:

>> A study of the cyanide compounds in the Auschwitz gas chambers:
>> http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml

> LOL, to have some value you have to prove first that morgues
> were NEVER fumigated,

A document which mentions a 'gassing cellar' in an Auschwitz-Birkenau
crematorium:
http://www.holocaust-history.org/~dkeren/documents/auschwitz/Vergasungkeller.shtml

A document requesting cyanide gas detectors for an Auschwitz-Birkenau crematorium:
http://www.holocaust-history.org/~dkeren/documents/auschwitz/Gas-Detector.shtml

You need to explain why a crematorium had a "gassing cellar" in it.

You need to explain why a crematorium required cyanide gas detectors.

You need to explain so many things.

> moron

Please be polite, you foul little critter.

>> Now, where is the physical investigation proving your absurd accusations
>> against the Allies? We want to see it, Mr. Skaliks.

> Germans have to wake up form their deep lethargy to start some
> investigation of Eisenhower camps. It can tke some time.

Why don't you get a shovel and start digging then, foul little critter?

RJ11

Roger

Oct 13, 2008, 7:59:19 PM10/13/08
in message <q327f4l0q5i40cp3p...@4ax.com>:

>>Well?

>>I didn't ask that you repeat your lies, I asked that you acknowledge
>>them as such.

>>>Höss' "confessions" were written for him in English by his captors and
>>>he was forced to sign them.

>>Your "proof" of this is...?

None. As suspected.

>>>Höss was hardly unique in that scenario.
>>>It happened to lots of people and was pretty much the standard format.

>>Your "proof" of *this* is....?

None. As expected.

>>>It is most improbable that Höss knew any English and it is even more
>>>improbable that he would write something like a confession in a
>>>foreign language.

>>Given that he himself has stated he taught himself English, on what do
>>you base this claim of "improbability?"

>LOL
>
>I've met a few people who claim to have "taught themselves German",
>and a drunken polack would have sounded better. It is most improbable
>that Höss had a grasp of English adequate to the tasks claimed for
>him.

Because you say so?

Roger

Oct 13, 2008, 8:02:58 PM10/13/08
in message <gcu5ju$pgg$1...@aioe.org>:

> [...]

zulu has none, either

Nor this.

>>>If Hoess was so fluent in English, one can ask why, then, his interrogation was driven

>>>through an interpreter at Nuremberg?

>> To eliminate any possible chances of appeal based on errors in
>> translation?

>LOL, appeal? at Nuremberg?
>You must be kidding!

Please cite where such an appeal is forbidden by the Charter.

>> If Hoess could not understand English, why did he claim to have taught
>> himself the language back in 1924?
>>
>> From "Commandant of Auschwitz, The Autobiography of Rudolf
>> Hoess"
>>
>> <quote>
>>
>> "During my free time <in jail for the murder of Walther Kadow, ca
>> 1924> I eagerly studied the English language, and had books of
>> instruction in it sent to me. Later I arranged for a continuous supply
>> of English books and periodicals, and consequently I was able, in
>> about a year, to learn this language without any outside assistance. I
>> found this a tremendous mental corrective."
>>
>> </quote>

>And is that enough to write a "confession" in English?
>Was it better than in German to him?

For English captors, why not?

Roger

Oct 13, 2008, 8:05:25 PM10/13/08
in message <lg37f4p7bgflmhnlt...@4ax.com>:

>>>If Hoess was so fluent in English, one can ask why, then, his interrogation was driven
>>>through an interpreter at Nuremberg?

>>To eliminate any possible chances of appeal based on errors in
>>translation?

>You are contradicting yourself. If what you say were true, then no

>translations would have been needed. Clearly the command of English
>was NOT adequate to the task of dealing with an English-language
>kangaroo court.

Which is a slightly more complex proceeding than writing "yes, I lied
about my identity," wouldn't you say?

>>If Hoess could not understand English, why did he claim to have taught
>>himself the language back in 1924?

Well?

>>From "Commandant of Auschwitz, The Autobiography of Rudolf
>>Hoess"
>>
>> <quote>
>>
>>"During my free time <in jail for the murder of Walther Kadow, ca
>>1924> I eagerly studied the English language, and had books of
>>instruction in it sent to me. Later I arranged for a continuous supply
>>of English books and periodicals, and consequently I was able, in
>>about a year, to learn this language without any outside assistance. I
>>found this a tremendous mental corrective."
>>
>> </quote>

Roger

Oct 13, 2008, 8:07:02 PM10/13/08
in message <gd0i9k$kf8$1...@aioe.org>:

>>> To eliminate any possible chances of appeal based on errors in translation?

>> You are contradicting yourself. If what you say were true, then no translations would
>> have been needed. Clearly the command of English was NOT adequate to the task of
>> dealing with an English-language kangaroo court.

>LOL, not to mention the real value of a "confession" written in English to the COurt with
>that very same argumentation.

zulu once again demonstrates zir ignorance.

Exactly what did he confess to in English, and to what court was it
presented?

Truth Will Out

Oct 13, 2008, 9:50:25 PM10/13/08

"Joe Bruno" <jbr...@indystart.com> wrote in message
On Oct 12, 2:30 pm, Sara Salzman <catam...@concentric.net> wrote:
> In article <tkm4f4hguuvn58ubaec5b3f6484p90m...@4ax.com>,
> Johannes von Ebersdorf <ebersd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 23:23:07 -0500, Roger <Roger@ .> wrote:
>
> > >In one age, called the Second Age by some,
> > > (an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
> > > someone claiming to be Johannes von Ebersdorf wrote

> > >Why, then, do their reports specifically single out Jews as a group,
> > >distinct from partisans?
>
> > >And when are you going to acknowledge your lies about Hoess'
> > >understanding of English?
>
> > Höss' "confessions" were written for him in English by his captors and
> > he was forced to sign them. Höss was hardly unique in that scenario.

> > It happened to lots of people and was pretty much the standard format.
>
> > It is most improbable that Höss knew any English and it is even more
> > improbable that he would write something like a confession in a
> > foreign language.
>
> > >** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**
>
>> This again? After all the proof posted here -- in Hoess' own words --
>> that he not only spoke English but that he had taught himself English?
>> Since his interrogators spoke English, it makes perfect sense that he
>> would write in English. Just like Goering spoke in English with his
>> captors when he wanted to.
>>

>Even if Hoess didn't speak English, it would make no difference.
>At the Nuremberg trials where he first testified, they had real time
>translators
>who communicated with everyone through microphones.

Huh? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Kosher Cunny

Oct 13, 2008, 10:58:14 PM10/13/08

"Truth Will Out" <Truthwillout@all_times.net> wrote in message

Were those microphone connected to earpieces or speakers? ...Probably not!

KC

B.H. Cramer

Oct 14, 2008, 3:48:32 AM10/14/08

"Kenneth McVay OBC" <kmc...@shell.vex.net> wrote in message

Shut up, mcFey, you tiresome, lying, boring faggot.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 14, 2008, 3:49:53 AM10/14/08

"Eugene Holman" <hol...@mappi.helsinki.fi> wrote in message

> In article <u6idnXifuZGQem_V...@giganews.com>, "B.H. Cramer"
> <benj...@yourservice.com> wrote:
>
> <deletions>
>> >
>> > If Hoess could not understand English, why did he claim to have taught
>> > himself the language back in 1924?
>>
>> That's what the hebes would have us believe, woger.
>>
>> Hebes aren't actually known for being honest, yanno.
>
> There is also the issue of German and English being closely related
> languages;

G'day yougenie. You've arrived to put your special brand of spin on this
have you?

I seem to remember you advising the world of Usenet that speaking German was
as easy as falling from a log to English speakers.

I've left your silly little lesson alone. The readers enjoy a good laugh.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 14, 2008, 3:50:54 AM10/14/08

"Johannes von Ebersdorf" <eber...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:10:55 +1000, "B.H. Cramer"
> <benj...@yourservice.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sara Salzman" <cata...@concentric.net> wrote in message

>>> This again? After all the proof posted here -- in Hoess' own words --
>>
>>What proof, salzman? Because you and gourd "say so?"
>>
>>Fuck orf.
>>
> Gord is generally out of his gourd.

Gourd is god incarnate - In his opinion.

B.H. Cramer

Oct 14, 2008, 3:51:35 AM10/14/08

"Truth Will Out" <Truthwillout@all_times.net> wrote in message

Who the hell would know?

B'luto is forever heading off on wild trips of unrelated fantasy.

It is loading more messages.