Healthy inmates in concentration camps!

Protagonist

Jan 26, 2006, 10:12:18 AM1/26/06
Look! How come they are healthy?
JS

http://fcit.coedu.usf.edu/holocaust/gallery/10922.htm
http://fcit.coedu.usf.edu/holocaust/PICS31/75113.jpg
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Auschwitz/OldPhotos/AuschwitzLiberation.jpg
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Auschwitz/OldPhotos/AuschwitzLiberated.jpg

Even went swimming to the river on weekends! (o:

>>My father also reminds us that although he was forcibly deported
from France to Auschwitz, the Germans allowed him out of his
concentration camp on Sundays, we even went swimming in the nearby river.
He worried that I might represent him as a hero because I wanted to
focus on his participation in resistance activities. I was simply lucky,
he insists.<<

>>He was a forced laborer, housed with other deported workers as
well as with volunteers who were fleeing unemployment in Nazi-occupied
Europe. He and his companions received enough food to survive and were
paid wages with incentive bonuses<<

Schorsch

Jan 26, 2006, 11:32:54 AM1/26/06

Protagonist wrote:
> Look! How come they are healthy?
> JS
>
> http://fcit.coedu.usf.edu/holocaust/gallery/10922.htm
> http://fcit.coedu.usf.edu/holocaust/PICS31/75113.jpg
> http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Auschwitz/OldPhotos/AuschwitzLiberation.jpg
> http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Auschwitz/OldPhotos/AuschwitzLiberated.jpg
>
> Even went swimming to the river on weekends! (o:
>
> >>My father also reminds us that although he was forcibly deported
> from France to Auschwitz, the Germans allowed him out of his
> concentration camp on Sundays, we even went swimming in the nearby river.

Couldn't they just have used the swimming pool?!
http://www.rense.com/general25/Aushwitz_pool_1.jpg
http://www.rense.com/general24/controversy.htm

Chris Larson

Jan 26, 2006, 12:15:07 PM1/26/06
that's called a decorative fountain pond.

(revisionism is still going well, huh?)

Ron Jacobson

Jan 26, 2006, 1:21:43 PM1/26/06

Protagonist

Jan 26, 2006, 7:54:46 PM1/26/06
Chris Larson wrote:
> that's called a decorative fountain pond.
>
> (revisionism is still going well, huh?)

Yes, Nazis were raising Goldfish in there, eh!
JS

Protagonist

Jan 26, 2006, 7:59:20 PM1/26/06
Ron Jacobson wrote:
> In article <uOKdnUuXg9xOe0Xe...@comcast.com>,
> Protagonist <sza...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Look! How come they are healthy?
>
> Maybe because your beloved Nazis didn't have time
> to kill them all? Maybe because they're not Jews?

Maybe you're an idiot!

> Now what about these people? Why did they die?

Typhus, moron! Can't you see the bone skinny bodies?

Uh, really!
Than, who would work in the factories, moron?
Mozes explained to the pharaoh, when he opened the grain silos to the
slaves: "Dead slave can't make bricks!"
JS

Message has been deleted

Protagonist

Jan 26, 2006, 8:28:49 PM1/26/06
atat...@hotmail.com wrote:
> How can we go wrong with great minds such as McVay and Protagonist?
> These two are the greatest ever! I believe everything they post without
> question!
> I am finally convinced that there were no Nazi death camps and there
> were no gulags run by Stalin's Jewish executioners.
>
> Thank you so very much!
>
> Yours truly,
> ABC & gobble, gobble

Because you know nothing, that's why you believe any thing!
Don't forget, any believe system are not all ways based on the TRUTH,
but manipulation of morals!
JS

Ben Cramer

Jan 26, 2006, 11:19:09 PM1/26/06

"Chris Larson" <larsonc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> that's called a decorative fountain pond.

Yeah! Right! Complete with supports for a diving platform.

One you you dills earlier stated it was a reserve water supply for fire
fighting.

Ben Cramer

Jan 26, 2006, 11:20:06 PM1/26/06

"Protagonist" <sza...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Ron Jacobson wrote:
>> In article <uOKdnUuXg9xOe0Xe...@comcast.com>,
>> Protagonist <sza...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Look! How come they are healthy?
>>
>> Maybe because your beloved Nazis didn't have time
>> to kill them all? Maybe because they're not Jews?
>
> Maybe you're an idiot!

No "maybe" about it.

Sara Salzman

Jan 26, 2006, 11:46:25 PM1/26/06
In article <drc6vq$19h4$1...@otis.netspace.net.au>,

That is exactly what it was. I have even posted links to photographs I
took of it when I was there last year, and the sign explaining what it
is.

I believe Chris Larson was, as we say, pulling your leg. Once again,
you're too think to understand humor, just like with the "David Irving
converts" story.

Sara

--
The Jews may think all people are stupid when I reality the are watch ever
move you people make.

An old German saying is the Jews will give nothing for what you did have
before. The Jews supporting poor black people means there will be absolutely
no return of some of the money this alone speaks for itself.
-- Kurt Knoll.

Protagonist

Jan 27, 2006, 12:19:24 AM1/27/06
Sara Salzman wrote:
> In article <drc6vq$19h4$1...@otis.netspace.net.au>,
> "Ben Cramer" <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Chris Larson" <larsonc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> that's called a decorative fountain pond.
>> Yeah! Right! Complete with supports for a diving platform.
>>
>> One you you dills earlier stated it was a reserve water supply for fire
>> fighting.
>
> That is exactly what it was. I have even posted links to photographs I
> took of it when I was there last year, and the sign explaining what it
> is.

Right! What sign?
Written by Joos, the master lairs?
JS

Protagonist

Jan 27, 2006, 12:21:43 AM1/27/06
RJ favorite website is Nizkor, he gets orgasm reading all that horror!
JS

Ron Jacobson

Jan 27, 2006, 12:41:55 AM1/27/06
In article <tqWdnUtsLIP37UTe...@comcast.com>,
Protagonist <sza...@comcast.net> wrote:

>Ron Jacobson wrote:

>> Now what about these people? Why did they die?

> Typhus, moron!

No.

> Can't you see the bone skinny bodies?

A direct result of the policy of intentional starvation, as
outlined in e.g. the following. On 24 August 1942, the Governor
of Nazi-occupied Poland, Hans Frank, said the following in a
cabinet meeting:

"In whatever difficulties you observe some place here, in the
form of the sicknesses of your workers, the breakdown of your associations,
etc., you must always think of the fact that it is still much better when a
Pole breaks down than that a German succumb. That we sentence 1.2 million
Jews to die of hunger should be noted only marginally. It is a matter, of
course, that should the Jews not starve to death it would, we hope, result
in a speeding up of anti-Jewish measures." Source:
http://www.holocaust-history.org/~jamie/policy-of-starvation.shtml

Lt. Col. Johnston, of the Royal Army Medical Corps, had this to say
after his inspection of the Belsen camp: "There was obvious evidence of
extreme and systematic starvation both in the living and the dead" (source:
"The Belsen Trial", page 46).

The following are some of the photographs taken in the camps
immediately after liberation:

It is especially instructive to compare the appearance of the
victims with that of the SS personnel and the German population
living right by the camps:

http://www.holocaust-history.org/~dkeren/camps/belsen/belsen04.shtml
http://www.holocaust-history.org/~dkeren/camps/belsen/ss-women.shtml
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/ftp.py?camps//buchenwald/images/buchenwald04.jpg

The last photograph shows German civilians living by Buchenwald camp,
after being made to visit the camp and view its horrors. Note their
excellent physical condition -- they are, obviously, very well fed.
And -- this is how the inmates looked:

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/ftp.py?camps//buchenwald/images/buchenwald01.jpg

RJ.

Ron Jacobson

Jan 27, 2006, 12:45:22 AM1/27/06
In article <drc71j$19hf$1...@otis.netspace.net.au>,

Ben Cramer <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Protagonist" <sza...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>> Maybe you're an idiot!

> No "maybe" about it.

Says Benjie Cramer, the mentally retarded nazi who asserted
that HCN, a gas lighter than air, would "hang on the floor"
of the gas chambers. See Message-ID: <dpidm2$17md$1...@otis.netspace.net.au>.

RJ.

Protagonist

Jan 27, 2006, 1:29:03 AM1/27/06

Please, seek medical help RJ!
JS

Ben Cramer

Jan 27, 2006, 2:16:22 AM1/27/06

"Sara Salzman" <cata...@concentric.net> wrote in message

> In article <drc6vq$19h4$1...@otis.netspace.net.au>,
> "Ben Cramer" <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Chris Larson" <larsonc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > that's called a decorative fountain pond.
>>
>> Yeah! Right! Complete with supports for a diving platform.
>>
>> One you you dills earlier stated it was a reserve water supply for fire
>> fighting.
>
> That is exactly what it was. I have even posted links to photographs I
> took of it when I was there last year, and the sign explaining what it
> is.

You deluded clown. And just when did the Soviets put the "fire water" sign
up. It's a fucking swimming pool you idiot. Starting blocks, diving board
supports, access ladder, the lot. You'd fall for the three card trick.

Message has been deleted

Jan 27, 2006, 12:01:55 PM1/27/06
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:19:09 +1000, "Ben Cramer"
<[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yeah! Right! Complete with supports for a diving platform.
>
>One you you dills earlier stated it was a reserve water supply for fire
>fighting.

Right, DISGUISED as a swimming pool. Lying and deceit is second
nature to the yids.

phil...@aol.com

Jan 27, 2006, 3:24:17 PM1/27/06

Ben Cramer wrote:

And the newsgroup's reigning moron gives us another example of his
mindlessness.

The facility was adapted to function as a swimming pool.

[quote]

There is another difficulty with the existence of the brothel at
Auschwitz. Holocaust deniers and other apologists for the Nazis seize
upon its presence as evidence that Auschwitz was a very different place
from that painted in conventional historiography. The problem is
especially stark when combined with knowledge of the so-called
"swimming pool" at the Auschwitz main camp.

In reality Auschwitz had a water storage tank over which the fireman
had fixed a makeshift diving board, but selected inmates were certainly
able to bathe in it. "There was a swimming pool in Auschwitz for the
fire brigade", confirms Ryszard Dacko. "I could even swim
there." This facility has become one of the totems of the Holocaust
deniers' use. "This is supposed to be a death camp?" they say.
"With a swimming pool for the inmates? Come off it!" In reality,
however, its existence fits into the same pattern as that of the
brothel. Instead of showing how Auschwitz was not a center of mass
murder-which it undeniably was-the presence of these two
institutions demonstrates once again the complex make-up of the various
camps that together constitute "Auschwitz".

The many different hierarchical structures and purposes of the various
camps within the Auschwitz Zone of Interest have allowed the Holocaust
deniers to focus on so-called anomalies such as these. There were
myriad variations-from the "swimming pool" and brothel at one end
of the spectrum to the crematoria and murder of children at the other.
It was the very complexity of Auschwitz as an institution that made the
place so appealing to Himmler in 1943, and makes it such a focus of the
Holocaust deniers' attentions today.

[end quote]

Auschwitz: A New History
Laurence Rees
Public Affairs
2005
p. 194,196,198

Philip Mathews

Kurt Knoll

Jan 27, 2006, 3:33:43 PM1/27/06
Mathews the matter is very simple there were enough camp guards alive after
show was over but someone matter sure the are not talking. what we see here
from the halothanes is selected and we can not see the rest. But if there
even were some more material available it is doubtfully if we are ever
allowed to see all the records or facts.

Kurt Knoll.

<phil...@aol.com> wrote in message

morghus

Jan 27, 2006, 3:46:14 PM1/27/06

Makeshift? The diving board foundation and steps were made with
reinforced concrete. The olympic sized pool had a metal ladder and
handrails for getting in and out of the water. To see the pool go to:

http://www.rense.com/general24/swimpool.jpg

And why would Auschwitz need a water storage tank? The whole camp was
situated in a low lying area between two rivers. The place was in
danger of flooding at every rain. The Germans had to dig drainage
ditches to allow water to drain off the surface. Claiming the finished
concrete olympic-sized swimming pool, complete with metal exit ladders
and permanent concrete based diving board, was some kind of water
storage facility is just the kind of holocaust nonsense we expect for
the German-hating hucksters.

phil...@aol.com

Jan 27, 2006, 4:00:04 PM1/27/06

> http://www.rense.com/general24/swimpool.jpg

Where you will readily see that Morghus is either stupid or a liar. An
olympic sized pool is 50 meters long and 25 meters wide, wide enough
for 8 standard lanes for competition. This is hardly that size. Adding
metal ladders and handrails, that could easily have been made in the
camp's metal workshop, is hardly a difficult thing.

> And why would Auschwitz need a water storage tank?

For fighting fires of course. Do you think they had hydrants?

>The whole camp was
> situated in a low lying area between two rivers. The place was in
> danger of flooding at every rain.

Ah, so Morghus expects the fire brigade to somehow use water running
over the surface of the ground to fight a fire, providing of course
that a rainstorm happened to have occurred just before it was needed!

Let's look at what Morghus snipped, including the evidence from Ryszard
Dacko, who was a member of the fire brigade.

[quote]

[...]

phil...@aol.com

Jan 27, 2006, 4:01:29 PM1/27/06

Kurt Knoll wrote:

> Mathews the matter is very simple there were enough camp guards alive after
> show was over but someone matter sure the are not talking.

Dozens of the camp guards talked, moron.

Have another drink.

--
Philip Mathews

Ben Cramer

Jan 27, 2006, 6:21:55 PM1/27/06

"#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

It's more than than. In them, it's genetic.

Ben Cramer

Jan 27, 2006, 6:22:34 PM1/27/06

<phil...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Ben Cramer wrote:
>
>> "Sara Salzman" <cata...@concentric.net> wrote in message

>> > That is exactly what it was. I have even posted links to photographs I
>> > took of it when I was there last year, and the sign explaining what it
>> > is.
>>
>> You deluded clown. And just when did the Soviets put the "fire water"
>> sign
>> up. It's a fucking swimming pool you idiot. Starting blocks, diving board
>> supports, access ladder, the lot. You'd fall for the three card trick.
>
> And the newsgroup's reigning moron gives us another example of his
> mindlessness.
>
> The facility was adapted to function as a swimming pool.

You're a fucking idiot. A complet, utter and helpless moron.

phil...@aol.com

Jan 27, 2006, 6:23:51 PM1/27/06

Drools the filthy little Jew hater.

--
Philip Mathews

phil...@aol.com

Jan 27, 2006, 6:25:59 PM1/27/06

The response we've come to expect from the groups reigning moron!

[quote]

[end quote]

--
Philip Mathews

Ron Jacobson

Jan 27, 2006, 6:46:45 PM1/27/06
In article <dre9uf$2230$1...@otis.netspace.net.au>,

Ben Cramer <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote:

(rants given the snip)

"my younger Brother got me absolutely stoned on magic mushrooms.
I spent three days sitting in the corner of the tent waiting to come
down." -- the neo-Nazi "Ben Cramer" reflects on his usage of
hallucinatory drugs. Source:

RJ.

Ben Cramer

Jan 27, 2006, 8:07:52 PM1/27/06

<phil...@aol.com> wrote in message

I don't hate anyone philthy. Some I pity.

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 27, 2006, 8:09:32 PM1/27/06

"Ben Cramer" <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Of course you do filthy little Jew hater. You're a champion hater.

--
Philip Mathews

Ben Cramer

Jan 27, 2006, 8:31:40 PM1/27/06

<philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

There we have it folks. Forget facts, let's be driven by delusion. That's
the philthy way.

Why don't you go and have a nice cup of tea and a lie down.

Message has been deleted

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 27, 2006, 10:00:41 PM1/27/06

> <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ben Cramer" <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> <phil...@aol.com> wrote in message

>>> I don't hate anyone philthy.
>>
>> Of course you do filthy little Jew hater. You're a champion hater.
>
> There we have it folks. Forget facts,

Facts? You don't deal in facts, halfwit. You come into threads of
substance, snip what's there and make stupid claims in a vain effort
to deny proven history.

You're a hater, and your posts show it.

--
Philip Mathews

Ben Cramer

Jan 27, 2006, 10:28:14 PM1/27/06

<philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Deluded fools's shite snipped.

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 27, 2006, 10:29:40 PM1/27/06

> <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Deluded fools's shite snipped.

You mean this, halfwit?

> <philipmath...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>> "Ben Cramer" <[remove]bencram...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ben Cramer

Jan 27, 2006, 10:59:04 PM1/27/06

<philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Deluded fool's shite snipped.

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 27, 2006, 11:04:11 PM1/27/06

> <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
> Deluded fool's shite snipped.

Do you realize how defeated you look?

--
Philip Mathews

Ben Cramer

Jan 27, 2006, 11:13:28 PM1/27/06

<philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 27, 2006, 11:16:01 PM1/27/06

> <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

SS-Doctor Kremer at a hearing on 18 July 1947:
[Quoted in 'The Good Old Days' - E. Klee, W. Dressen, V. Riess, The
Free Press, NY, 1988, p. 258].
I remember I once took part in the gassing of one of these groups
of women [from the women's camp in Auschwitz]. I cannot say how
big the group was. when I got close to the bunker I saw them
sitting on the ground. They were still clothed. As they were
wearing worn-out camp clothing they were not left in the undressing
hut but made to undress in the open air. I concluded from the
behavior of these women that they had no doubt what fate awaited
them, as they begged and sobbed to the SS men to spare them their
lives. However, they were herded into the gas chambers and gassed.
As an anatomist I have seen a lot of terrible things: I had had
a lot of experience with dead bodies, and yet what I saw that
day was like nothing I had ever seen before. Still completely
shocked by what I had seen I wrote on my diary on 5 September
1942: "The most dreadful of horrors. Hauptscharfuehrer Thilo was
right when he said to me today that this is the 'anus mundi', the
anal orifice of the world". I used this image because I could not
imagine anything more disgusting and horrific.

--
Philip Mathews

Jan 28, 2006, 12:41:06 AM1/28/06
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:21:55 +1000, "Ben Cramer"
<[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:19:09 +1000, "Ben Cramer"
>> <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Yeah! Right! Complete with supports for a diving platform.
>>>
>>>One you you dills earlier stated it was a reserve water supply for fire
>>>fighting.
>>>
>> Right, DISGUISED as a swimming pool. Lying and deceit is second
>> nature to the yids.
>
>It's more than than. In them, it's genetic.

As is the mutations.

Jan 28, 2006, 12:41:07 AM1/28/06
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:09:32 -0500, <philip...@comcast.net> wrote:

>Of course you do filthy little Jew hater. You're a champion hater.

Jews are not and never were the most popular people on the planet.
And what's so bad about hating jews? Everybody hates something or
someone.

Jan 28, 2006, 12:41:06 AM1/28/06
On 27 Jan 2006 13:00:04 -0800, "phil...@aol.com" <phil...@aol.com>
wrote:

> An
>olympic sized pool is 50 meters long and 25 meters wide, wide enough
>for 8 standard lanes for competition. This is hardly that size. Adding
>metal ladders and handrails, that could easily have been made in the
>camp's metal workshop, is hardly a difficult thing.

Could it be a pool for Special Olympics and the swimmers got Special
Treatment(tm)?

Are you complaining that it's NOT olympic size? The inmates were
lucky to even have a pool and a theater and orchastras and a brothel
and a canteen and a post office and a dental office and script and a
sports field and a hygene program . . . Auschwitz was a Class I camp.

>The many different hierarchical structures and purposes of the various
>camps within the Auschwitz Zone of Interest have allowed the Holocaust
>deniers to focus on so-called anomalies such as these.

Not anomalies, amenities.

Steve Wolk

Jan 28, 2006, 1:00:23 AM1/28/06

"#.006" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:21:55 +1000, "Ben Cramer"
> <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"#.006" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

>>> Right, DISGUISED as a swimming pool. Lying and deceit is second
>>> nature to the yids.
>>
>>It's more than than. In them, it's genetic.
>
> As is the mutations.

What is your first language?

The Chief Instigator

Jan 28, 2006, 1:50:49 AM1/28/06
"Steve Wolk" <Bar...@Seville.com> writes:

>> As is the mutations.

Gibberish.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

Steve Wolk

Jan 28, 2006, 2:32:26 AM1/28/06

"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@io.com> wrote in message

> "Steve Wolk" <Bar...@Seville.com> writes:
>
>>"#.006" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

>>> As is the mutations.
>
>>What is your first language?
>
> Gibberish.

Yup. He and Halfwit Cramer speak the same language.

Ben Cramer

Jan 28, 2006, 2:32:13 AM1/28/06

"Steve Wolk" <Bar...@Seville.com> wrote in message

G'day wokkie. Just couldn't help yourself could you, you despicable old
cunt.

At least I don't believe the swimming pool was a reserve water supply for
the camp, and "disguised" as a swimming pool.

You'd fall for the three card trick laddie.

Sara Salzman

Jan 28, 2006, 7:59:30 AM1/28/06
In article <jrult11cjp2n78go5...@4ax.com>,
#6 <TN2@#6.com> wrote:

*sigh*

Sometimes you guys are so stupid, it's staggering.

The camp you are trying so hard to make sound like a vacation center was
Auschwitz ONE. It was set up as a labor camp, and contained mostly
non-Jews. The brothel was for non-Jews. You can see the "pool" here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/altrevisionism/detail?.dir=/990b&.dnm=165b.
jpg

and the sign:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/altrevisionism/detail?.dir=/990b&.dnm=e367.
jpg&.src=ph

The pool is not Olympic-sized.
The canteen was for the guards, not the prisoners.
And I have no idea what you mean by a "script."

Sara

--
The Jews may think all people are stupid when I reality the are watch ever
move you people make.

An old German saying is the Jews will give nothing for what you did have
before. The Jews supporting poor black people means there will be absolutely
no return of some of the money this alone speaks for itself.
-- Kurt Knoll.

Ben Cramer

Jan 28, 2006, 8:10:18 AM1/28/06

"Sara Salzman" <cata...@concentric.net> wrote in message

WOW! Such proof already? How could anyone ever question anything from you
again. Fucking staggering

> The pool is not Olympic-sized.
> The canteen was for the guards, not the prisoners.
> And I have no idea what you mean by a "script."

Pharmacy, stupid. Chemist shop.

And you tell us you know it all.

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 28, 2006, 10:33:22 AM1/28/06

"#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

> On 27 Jan 2006 13:00:04 -0800, "phil...@aol.com"
> <phil...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>> An
>>olympic sized pool is 50 meters long and 25 meters wide, wide enough
>>for 8 standard lanes for competition. This is hardly that size.
>>Adding
>>metal ladders and handrails, that could easily have been made in the
>>camp's metal workshop, is hardly a difficult thing.

> Could it be a pool for Special Olympics and the swimmers got Special
> Treatment(tm)?

It was a emergency water supply for the Auschwitz fire brigade which
they adapted for use by themselves as a swimming pool. Morghus lied by
claiming it was Olympic sized.

> Are you complaining that it's NOT olympic size?

I'm pointing out the denier's lie. Why aren't you interested?

>The inmates were
> lucky to even have a pool

The pool was not for the inmates, halfwit.

>and a theater and orchastras

For the benefit of the Nazis.

>and a brothel

The brothel was for the use of non-Jewish prisoners.

> and a canteen and a post office and a dental office and script and a
> sports field and a hygene program . . . Auschwitz was a Class I
> camp.

Auschwitz was an extermination camp for Jews and none of the things
you mention benefited them.

Try reading some history, instead of Jew hating denier sites.

>>The many different hierarchical structures and purposes of the
>>various
>>camps within the Auschwitz Zone of Interest have allowed the
>>Holocaust
>>deniers to focus on so-called anomalies such as these.

> Not anomalies, amenities.

Not for Jews they weren't. I know see why you are ashamed to put your
name to your words.

--
Philip Mathews

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 28, 2006, 10:34:25 AM1/28/06

"Ben Cramer" <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Compared to the vacuous, unsupported claims of halfwits like you, it
is a scholarly dissertation.

--
Philip Mathews

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 28, 2006, 10:37:53 AM1/28/06

"#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:09:32 -0500, <philip...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>

>>Of course you do filthy little Jew hater. You're a champion hater.
>
> Jews are not and never were the most popular people on the planet.

Any other group of people forced to integrate into strictly
homogeneous societies over 2000 years ago would have experienced
similar issues, especially if they were opposed by an antagonistic
religious institution with sweeping powers of control.

--
Philip Mathews

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 28, 2006, 10:39:01 AM1/28/06

"Ben Cramer" <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Just shows how stupid you are!

And it was a reserve water supply for the fire brigade, halfwit.

--
Philip Mathews

Jan 28, 2006, 11:31:00 AM1/28/06

None of the camps were vacation centers, but they weren't
extermination centers either.

> It was set up as a labor camp, and contained mostly
>non-Jews.

Will you provide documentation proving this?

> The brothel was for non-Jews.

Will you provide documentation proving this?

>The canteen was for the guards, not the prisoners.

Will you provide documentation proving this?

>And I have no idea what you mean by a "script."
>Sara

In-house money.

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 28, 2006, 12:04:55 PM1/28/06

"#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

Of course some of the camps were extermination centers.

>> It was set up as a labor camp, and contained mostly
>>non-Jews.

> Will you provide documentation proving this?

As soon as you provide any documentation for your wild assertions.

>> The brothel was for non-Jews.

> Will you provide documentation proving this?

You mean evidence. Documents are merely one form of evidence.

[quote]

One of Hoess' last major initiatives at Auschwitz seemed to be one of
his strangest. An institution was created-one that seems utterly
incongruous in the context of the previous history of the camp: a
brothel. The location of this facility for selected prisoners could
scarcely have been more prominent-Block 24, immediately next to the
main "Arbeit macht frei" gate in the main camp. Auschwitz was not the
only camp to have a brothel, however; in fact it was the fifth camp
within the Nazi state to offer such a "service".

Himmler had decided that providing brothels across the concentration
camp network would increase productivity by offering "hard-working"
prisoners (excluding Jews) an incentive to work even harder. He had
ordered brothels to be constructed at Mauthausen and Gusen camps in
Austria after an inspection as far back as May 1941 (they were finally
opened in the summer of 1942). Then, in March 1943, he visited
Buchenwald and demanded that another brothel be established there and
also at other camps. His faithful factotum Oswald Pohl issued the
necessary orders to concentration camp commandants in May 1943.

[.]

The idea that at Auschwitz prisoners could be found brawling in an SS
sponsored brothel seems, as first hearing, inexplicable. But it is
actually a story that illustrates the sophisticated hierarchy of
prisoners that had by now developed at the camp. As Jozef Paczynski
points out, the idea that Jews could use the brothel was
inconceivable. They were considered a lower class of inmate, subject
to a level of ill-treatment that some of the Polish or German
non-Jewish prisoners escaped.

[end quote]

Auschwitz: A New History

Laurence Rees

Public Affairs

2005

p. 194,196,198

>>The canteen was for the guards, not the prisoners.

> Will you provide documentation proving this?

Where was your documentation?

>>And I have no idea what you mean by a "script."

> In-house money.

That would be "scrip", halfwit.

Tell us about the scrip of Auschwitz?

--

Philip Mathews

Jan 28, 2006, 3:29:06 PM1/28/06
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 12:04:55 -0500, <philip...@comcast.net> wrote:

>> None of the camps were vacation centers, but they weren't
>> extermination centers either.
>
>Of course some of the camps were extermination centers.

In your opinion.

>>> It was set up as a labor camp, and contained mostly
>>>non-Jews.
>
>> Will you provide documentation proving this?
>
>As soon as you provide any documentation for your wild assertions.

I didn't think you would. Ain't got a leg to to stand on, do you?

>>> The brothel was for non-Jews.
>
>> Will you provide documentation proving this?
>
>You mean evidence. Documents are merely one form of evidence.

No, I mean documents. I don't believe Nazis.

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 28, 2006, 3:56:33 PM1/28/06

"#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 12:04:55 -0500, <philip...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>

>>> None of the camps were vacation centers, but they weren't
>>> extermination centers either.
>>
>>Of course some of the camps were extermination centers.

> In your opinion.

It's no more a matter of opinion than saying the United States had a
Civil War.

>>> Will you provide documentation proving this?
>>
>>As soon as you provide any documentation for your wild assertions.

> I didn't think you would.

You don't think at all. Thousands of posts about the evidence have
been made here over many years.

You, on the other hand, have nothing to support your lies.

>>> Will you provide documentation proving this?

>>You mean evidence. Documents are merely one form of evidence.
>
> No, I mean documents.

I don't care what you mean. Evidence is evidence. And I have it, while
you have none.

[quote]

[.]

[end quote]

--
Philip Mathews

Sara Salzman

Jan 28, 2006, 4:15:50 PM1/28/06
In article <h35nt1l7qoaedunpc...@4ax.com>,
#6 <TN2@#6.com> wrote:

Go pick up a copy of Laurence Rees' new book on Auschwitz. Or Robert Jan
van Pelt's book on Auschwitz. All the documentation is there.

On the other hand, you can go to Auschwitz yourself and see it.

Sara

And by the way, the word is "scrip." "Script" is something actors use.

HTH

Jan 28, 2006, 9:25:16 PM1/28/06
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:56:33 -0500, <philip...@comcast.net> wrote:

>> No, I mean documents.
>
>I don't care what you mean. Evidence is evidence. And I have it, while
>you have none.

I guess that's why so many people are now investigating the presumed
holocaust.

You can bellyache all you want but you can't stop what's happening.

Jan 28, 2006, 9:25:17 PM1/28/06
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 10:39:01 -0500, <philip...@comcast.net> wrote:

>> At least I don't believe the swimming pool was a reserve water
>> supply for the camp, and "disguised" as a swimming pool.
>
>Just shows how stupid you are!
>
>And it was a reserve water supply for the fire brigade, halfwit.

It was planned as a swimming pool, built as a swimming pool, used as a
swimming pool. Can't you understand it was a f$%king swimming pool?

What is your problem anyway?

Jan 28, 2006, 9:25:16 PM1/28/06
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:15:50 -0700, Sara Salzman
<cata...@concentric.net> wrote:

>Go pick up a copy of Laurence Rees' new book on Auschwitz. Or Robert Jan
>van Pelt's book on Auschwitz. All the documentation is there.

Will you stand behint the accuracy of these books?

>On the other hand, you can go to Auschwitz yourself and see it.

See what?

>Sara
>
>And by the way, the word is "scrip." "Script" is something actors use.

Thanks.

Jan 28, 2006, 9:25:17 PM1/28/06

And they're still disliked. Haven't learned in 2,000 years how to get
along.

Ben Cramer

Jan 28, 2006, 9:52:22 PM1/28/06

"#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:15:50 -0700, Sara Salzman
> <cata...@concentric.net> wrote:
>

>>Go pick up a copy of Laurence Rees' new book on Auschwitz. Or Robert Jan
>>van Pelt's book on Auschwitz. All the documentation is there.
>
> Will you stand behint the accuracy of these books?
>
>>On the other hand, you can go to Auschwitz yourself and see it.
>
> See what?

A swimming pool, aka water reservoir for the fire services
A "gas chamber" situated just metres from living quarters for the German
guards
A crematorium flue, connected to nothing. Just standing there.

I'm actually taking myself there this year, after August some time.

Ben Cramer

Jan 28, 2006, 9:53:25 PM1/28/06

"#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

They do try to. They chuck a lot of the questioners in gaol, or have their
yid friendly governments do it for them. Some, on trumped up charges
totally unrelated to questioning the shoah, of course.

Ben Cramer

Jan 28, 2006, 9:54:45 PM1/28/06

"#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

The shoah industr really needs to clean up its Human Resources department.
They employment coordinators are doing a very, very bad job of employing
appropriate shills.

Ben Cramer

Jan 28, 2006, 9:55:38 PM1/28/06

"#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

"Any people who have been persecuted for 2000 years, must be doing something
wrong". Kissinger.

Sara Salzman

Jan 28, 2006, 10:16:32 PM1/28/06
In article <6vont1dth2efgk5v6...@4ax.com>,
#6 <TN2@#6.com> wrote:

His problem is that you are a blatant liar.

Have you ever bothered to look at the history of Auschwitz I? The
architectural drawings? What buildings were there when the Nazis took it
over? In case you weren't aware, Auschwitz I was a Polish Army Barracks
before the Nazis took it over.

Was your "Swimming pool" build then?

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Sara

--
"... All the Dachaus must remain standing. The Dachaus, the Belsens,
the Buchenwalds, the Auschwitzes - all of them. ... they are a monument

Sara Salzman

Jan 28, 2006, 10:24:17 PM1/28/06
In article <ilont1t1le19oi1hj...@4ax.com>,
#6 <TN2@#6.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:15:50 -0700, Sara Salzman
> <cata...@concentric.net> wrote:
>

> >Go pick up a copy of Laurence Rees' new book on Auschwitz. Or Robert Jan
> >van Pelt's book on Auschwitz. All the documentation is there.
>
> Will you stand behint the accuracy of these books?

Do you stand behind every book you read?

I absolutely believe both of these books, yes. Stand behind them? For
what purpose? You asked where the information comes from. I told you.
Both Rees and van Pelt got their information from the Auschwitz
archives, which are also open to you yourself should you request it.

> >On the other hand, you can go to Auschwitz yourself and see it.
>
> See what?

See what I took pictures of and posted the links to: the so-called
swimming pool, which is neither a swimming pool or is it "Olympic-sized."

You might actually learn something.

> >Sara
> >
> >And by the way, the word is "scrip." "Script" is something actors use.
> Thanks.

You're welcome.

You see, when you make such "definitive" statements and yet make such
silly mistakes, it makes it rather difficult for others to think you
know what you're talking about.

Van Pelt, on the other hand, has spent years researching Auschwitz. I
would tend to believe him.

Now, before you get all cut-and-paste about it, van Pelt has given an
opinion or two that were proven wrong, specifically his statement that
the holes in Krema II at Birkenau would never be located. He was wrong.
The holes were located, and van Pelt, I believe, has endorsed the
findings of Messers McCarthy, Keren, and Mazal. Those findings, by the
way, were peer-reviewed by quite a few other experts before they were
published.

But I have no doubt that when van Pelt states a fact, it is a fact.

Sara Salzman

Jan 28, 2006, 10:25:09 PM1/28/06
In article <drhal7$6le$1...@otis.netspace.net.au>,

Really? I hope you'll give us details of your visit there, like the name
of your guide, and exactly which buildings at which camps you'll be
seeing.

Ben Cramer

Jan 28, 2006, 10:42:26 PM1/28/06

> In article <drhal7$6le$1...@otis.netspace.net.au>,
> "Ben Cramer" <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> "#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

>> > Will you stand behint the accuracy of these books?

>> > See what?
>>
>> A swimming pool, aka water reservoir for the fire services
>> A "gas chamber" situated just metres from living quarters for the German
>> guards
>> A crematorium flue, connected to nothing. Just standing there.
>>
>> I'm actually taking myself there this year, after August some time.
>
> Really? I hope you'll give us details of your visit there, like the name
> of your guide, and exactly which buildings at which camps you'll be
> seeing.

Do you have any recommendations regarding objective guides? I'd like to see
the lot. Time is not an issue.

Serious question, by the bye.

Roger

Jan 28, 2006, 10:44:22 PM1/28/06
In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be #6 wrote
in message <6vont1dth2efgk5v6...@4ax.com>:

>On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 10:39:01 -0500, <philip...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> At least I don't believe the swimming pool was a reserve water
>>> supply for the camp, and "disguised" as a swimming pool.

>>Just shows how stupid you are!
>>
>>And it was a reserve water supply for the fire brigade, halfwit.

>It was planned as a swimming pool,

You can document this?

>built as a swimming pool,

You can document this?

>used as a swimming pool.
>Can't you understand it was a f$%king swimming pool?
>
>What is your problem anyway?

That it was a reservoir for fire fighting, sometimes used as a
swimming pool, but not by inmates which was the original claim.

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 28, 2006, 11:14:28 PM1/28/06

"#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:56:33 -0500, <philip...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>>> No, I mean documents.
>>
>>I don't care what you mean. Evidence is evidence. And I have it,
>>while
>>you have none.

> I guess that's why so many people are now investigating the presumed
> holocaust.

In fact "so many people are not investingating the "presumed"
Holocaust. The Holocaust is a proven historical event.

--
Philip Mathews

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 28, 2006, 11:16:46 PM1/28/06

"#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 10:39:01 -0500, <philip...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>

>>> At least I don't believe the swimming pool was a reserve water
>>> supply for the camp, and "disguised" as a swimming pool.
>>
>>Just shows how stupid you are!
>>
>>And it was a reserve water supply for the fire brigade, halfwit.
>
> It was planned as a swimming pool,

No it wasn't.

It was planned as a water reservoir for the fire brigade.

Mindless denial doesn't change proven history.

--
Philip Mathews

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 28, 2006, 11:18:42 PM1/28/06

"#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Which is a stupid comment failing to take into account the point made.

--
Philip Mathews

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 28, 2006, 11:20:33 PM1/28/06

"Ben Cramer" <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Kissinger never said any such thing, lying Jew hater.

Do you really think that people of any intelligence would pay any
attention to such nonsense?
--
Philip Mathews

Ben Cramer

Jan 28, 2006, 11:21:35 PM1/28/06

<philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Did so.

> Do you really think that people of any intelligence would pay any
> attention to such nonsense?

People of intelligence - yes. Yids - no.

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 28, 2006, 11:25:57 PM1/28/06

> "#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:15:50 -0700, Sara Salzman
>> <cata...@concentric.net> wrote:
>>

>>>Go pick up a copy of Laurence Rees' new book on Auschwitz. Or
>>>Robert Jan
>>>van Pelt's book on Auschwitz. All the documentation is there.
>>
>> Will you stand behint the accuracy of these books?
>>
>>>On the other hand, you can go to Auschwitz yourself and see it.
>>
>> See what?
>
> A swimming pool, aka water reservoir for the fire services

Which shows that it was not a swimming pool for over 100,000 inmates
of Birkenau.

> A "gas chamber" situated just metres from living quarters for the
> German guards

The Birkenau crematoria were not just meters from livng quarters.

> A crematorium flue, connected to nothing. Just standing there.

You obviiously don't know what you're talking about.

--
Philip Mathews

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 28, 2006, 11:33:57 PM1/28/06

> Did so.

Then you can demonstrate that with evidence!

>> Do you really think that people of any intelligence would pay any
>> attention to such nonsense?
>
> People of intelligence - yes. Yids - no.

Says the Jew hating denier.

--
Philip Mathews

Sara Salzman

Jan 28, 2006, 11:50:12 PM1/28/06
In article <drhdj3$7ju$1...@otis.netspace.net.au>,

Certainly.

The person who showed me around Auschwitz and Birkenau was the son of
the former director, Mr. Smolen. But I don't believe he is still working
there.

I would suggest you stay in Krakow and rent a car. The drive to
Auschwitz is about 30-40 minutes. You can stay in the town of Auschwitz
at a Soviet-style hotel, but I've heard nothing good about it.

I would suggest you spend your first day (at least) at Auschwitz I, the
main camp. Go into every building, ask a lot of questions. Walk by the
"pool."

When you're done for the day, there's a wonderful ice cream parlor in
the town of Auschwitz. Be sure to walk behind it and see what a bomb
shelter looks like. You can't miss it. It's the huge concrete building
right behind the ice cream parlor. Doesn't look anything like the
buildings at Birkenau.

As for Birkenau, I'd give it at least two days. If nothing else, you
will get a sense of the size of the place, which is something you don't
get from the pictures. I'd especially recommend that you walk over to
the SS barracks, and then run at full speed over to the buildings we
call the gas chambers and deniers call the "air raid shelters." Of
course, you need to imagine yourself running in full field gear, but it
will certainly help you understand why the very idea that these
buildings were air raid shelters is laughable.

If you'd like any more suggestions, I'd be glad to offer then.

Ben Cramer

Jan 29, 2006, 12:06:35 AM1/29/06

> "Ben Cramer" <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

>>> Will you stand behint the accuracy of these books?

>>> See what?
>>
>> A swimming pool, aka water reservoir for the fire services
>
> Which shows that it was not a swimming pool for over 100,000 inmates of
> Birkenau.
>
>> A "gas chamber" situated just metres from living quarters for the German
>> guards
>
> The Birkenau crematoria were not just meters from livng quarters.

Auschwitz, fuckwit. The one and only remaining "gas chamber" is situated
with metres of guards living quarters.

>> A crematorium flue, connected to nothing. Just standing there.
>
> You obviiously don't know what you're talking about.

Bollocks. Do some research on what the tourists are shown.

Ben Cramer

Jan 29, 2006, 12:07:33 AM1/29/06

<philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Its' been done before, and you know it.

>>> Do you really think that people of any intelligence would pay any
>>> attention to such nonsense?
>>
>> People of intelligence - yes. Yids - no.
>
> Says the Jew hating denier.

Nope. Don't hate anyone or anything. Don't deny your precious holocaust,
just question certain significant aspects of it.

Ben Cramer

Jan 29, 2006, 12:18:27 AM1/29/06

"Sara Salzman" <cata...@concentric.net> wrote in message

Thank you. Filed for future reference.

morghus

Jan 29, 2006, 12:32:17 AM1/29/06

Sara Salzman wrote:
> In article <ilont1t1le19oi1hj...@4ax.com>,
> #6 <TN2@#6.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:15:50 -0700, Sara Salzman
> > <cata...@concentric.net> wrote:
> >

> > >Go pick up a copy of Laurence Rees' new book on Auschwitz. Or Robert Jan
> > >van Pelt's book on Auschwitz. All the documentation is there.
> >
> > Will you stand behint the accuracy of these books?
>
> Do you stand behind every book you read?
>
> I absolutely believe both of these books, yes. Stand behind them? For
> what purpose? You asked where the information comes from. I told you.
> Both Rees and van Pelt got their information from the Auschwitz
> archives, which are also open to you yourself should you request it.
>

> > >On the other hand, you can go to Auschwitz yourself and see it.
> >
> > See what?
>
> See what I took pictures of and posted the links to: the so-called
> swimming pool, which is neither a swimming pool or is it "Olympic-sized."

According to Professor Marc Klein, a Jewish professor of medicine and
Auschwitz survivor, It was a swimming pool that was used by inmates for
swimming, water polo, and even swim racing meets. The pool is 50
meters long, which is olympic sized for the length of the laps, though
not the official 25 meters wide. But the pool had concrete starting
blocks for racing swimmers as well as concrete foundation for two
levels of diving boards. The pool was located within the compound,
only about fifty feet from block eleven. It was a swimming pool for
inmates, and all the holocaust hogwash can't change that.

Al Smith

Jan 29, 2006, 2:08:12 AM1/29/06
> As for Birkenau, I'd give it at least two days. If nothing else, you
> will get a sense of the size of the place, which is something you don't
> get from the pictures. I'd especially recommend that you walk over to
> the SS barracks, and then run at full speed over to the buildings we
> call the gas chambers and deniers call the "air raid shelters." Of
> course, you need to imagine yourself running in full field gear, but it
> will certainly help you understand why the very idea that these
> buildings were air raid shelters is laughable.

Do you suppose maybe the air raid shelters were placed a long
distance from the barracks because the Germans knew that the
barracks would attract the bombs, and they wanted to be some
distance away when they blew up?

Al Smith

Jan 29, 2006, 2:10:48 AM1/29/06
>>See what I took pictures of and posted the links to: the so-called
>>> swimming pool, which is neither a swimming pool or is it "Olympic-sized."
>>>

> According to Professor Marc Klein, a Jewish professor of medicine and
> Auschwitz survivor, It was a swimming pool that was used by inmates for
> swimming, water polo, and even swim racing meets. The pool is 50
> meters long, which is olympic sized for the length of the laps, though
> not the official 25 meters wide. But the pool had concrete starting
> blocks for racing swimmers as well as concrete foundation for two
> levels of diving boards. The pool was located within the compound,
> only about fifty feet from block eleven. It was a swimming pool for
> inmates, and all the holocaust hogwash can't change that.

That it is Olympic length would suggest that it was designed as a
swimming pool, wouldn't it? I've seen the picture -- it sure looks
like a swimming pool to me.

Sara Salzman

Jan 29, 2006, 10:10:34 AM1/29/06
In article <wRZCf.3172$VV4....@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>,
Al Smith <inv...@address.com> wrote:

Umm... no.

Emil Müller

Jan 29, 2006, 12:05:02 PM1/29/06

"Al Smith" <inv...@address.com> wrote in message

The morgues could have served as air raid shelters for the crematorium
operators and people close by.
The morgues had a 10 inch thick steel reinforced ceiling with 18 inch thick
earth cover on top of it. This should give sufficient protection against
flying shrapnell from anti-air craft shells and bombs. Of cause for a direct
hit they eould have been useless.

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 29, 2006, 12:06:33 PM1/29/06

> <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ben Cramer" <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "#6" <TN2@#6.com> wrote in message

>>> A swimming pool, aka water reservoir for the fire services
>>
>> Which shows that it was not a swimming pool for over 100,000
>> inmates of Birkenau.
>>
>>> A "gas chamber" situated just metres from living quarters for the
>>> German guards
>>
>> The Birkenau crematoria were not just meters from livng quarters.
>
> Auschwitz, fuckwit. The one and only remaining "gas chamber" is
> situated with metres of guards living quarters.

Which is one reason the gassing operation was moved to Birkenau, where
there were many gas chambers, the ruins of some of them still there.

>>> A crematorium flue, connected to nothing. Just standing there.
>>
>> You obviiously don't know what you're talking about.
>
> Bollocks.

About as much as can be expected from a halfwit.

--
Philip Mathews

philip...@comcast.net

Jan 29, 2006, 12:07:41 PM1/29/06

"Ben Cramer" <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

No, it has not been done at all.

>>> People of intelligence - yes. Yids - no.
>>
>> Says the Jew hating denier.
>
> Nope. Don't hate anyone or anything.

It oozes from every one of your pores.

--
Philip Mathews

Al Smith

Jan 29, 2006, 1:40:30 PM1/29/06

Maybe they did. During an air raid, I'm sure everyone would want
to be in structures that were reinforced -- and if possible, not
right beside the obvious targets for the bombs.

Ron Jacobson

Jan 29, 2006, 2:38:28 PM1/29/06
In article <drhiin$99b$1...@otis.netspace.net.au>,

Ben Cramer <[remove]bencr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nope. Don't hate anyone or anything.

"Yids are lice laddie." -- Ben Cramer, Message-ID:
<dr8uf6$5vp$1...@otis.netspace.net.au>.

RJ.

Kurt Knoll

Jan 29, 2006, 4:54:21 PM1/29/06
Too bad Hans frank is no loner alive to tell us his site of the story. But
Then again if he was still alive would you people allow us to ask him some
question. I certainly do not think so.

Kurt knoll.

"Ron Jacobson" <rj...@TheWorld.com> wrote in message
> In article <tqWdnUtsLIP37UTe...@comcast.com>,
> Protagonist <sza...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>Ron Jacobson wrote:
>
>>> Now what about these people? Why did they die?
>
>> Typhus, moron!
>
> No.
>
>> Can't you see the bone skinny bodies?
>
> A direct result of the policy of intentional starvation, as
> outlined in e.g. the following. On 24 August 1942, the Governor
> of Nazi-occupied Poland, Hans Frank, said the following in a
> cabinet meeting:
>
> "In whatever difficulties you observe some place here, in the
> form of the sicknesses of your workers, the breakdown of your
> associations,
> etc., you must always think of the fact that it is still much better when
> Pole breaks down than that a German succumb. That we sentence 1.2 million
> Jews to die of hunger should be noted only marginally. It is a matter, of
> course, that should the Jews not starve to death it would, we hope, result
> in a speeding up of anti-Jewish measures." Source:
> http://www.holocaust-history.org/~jamie/policy-of-starvation.shtml
>
> Lt. Col. Johnston, of the Royal Army Medical Corps, had this to say
> after his inspection of the Belsen camp: "There was obvious evidence of
> extreme and systematic starvation both in the living and the dead"
> (source:
> "The Belsen Trial", page 46).
>
> The following are some of the photographs taken in the camps
> immediately after liberation:
>
> http://www.holocaust-history.org/~dkeren/camps/belsen/index.shtml
> http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/ftp.py?camps//ohrdruf/images/ohrdruf-02.jpg
> http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/ftp.py?camps//nordhausen/images/nordhausen-01.jpg
> http://www.chorale-populaire-de-paris.com/IMG/jpg/dachau.jpg
> http://www.arory.com/Doc%20du%20mois/dachau.jpg
>
> It is especially instructive to compare the appearance of the
> victims with that of the SS personnel and the German population
> living right by the camps:
>
> http://www.holocaust-history.org/~dkeren/camps/belsen/belsen04.shtml
> http://www.holocaust-history.org/~dkeren/camps/belsen/ss-women.shtml
> http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/ftp.py?camps//buchenwald/images/buchenwald04.jpg
>
> The last photograph shows German civilians living by Buchenwald camp,
> after being made to visit the camp and view its horrors. Note their
> excellent physical condition -- they are, obviously, very well fed.
> And -- this is how the inmates looked:
>
> http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/ftp.py?camps//buchenwald/images/buchenwald01.jpg
>
> RJ.

Ben Cramer

Feb 1, 2006, 7:04:25 AM2/1/06

<philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

So you'd like to believe. More evidence of your delusional state of mind.

phil...@aol.com

Feb 1, 2006, 10:51:14 AM2/1/06

So you demonstrate every day, halfwit.

--
Philip Mathews

Ben Cramer

Feb 2, 2006, 4:22:20 AM2/2/06

<phil...@aol.com> wrote in message

As the other total loser and 'tard is wont to state -
PROOF?????????????????????????????????????????????

phil...@aol.com

Feb 2, 2006, 11:36:48 AM2/2/06

You mean there is another total loser besides you?

It must be the Rev, who was run off!

--
Philip Mathews

Protagonist

Feb 4, 2006, 1:52:21 PM2/4/06
atat...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Protagonist wrote:
>> atat...@hotmail.com wrote:

>>> How can we go wrong with great minds such as McVay and Protagonist?
>>> These two are the greatest ever! I believe everything they post without
>>> question!
>>> I am finally convinced that there were no Nazi death camps and there
>>> were no gulags run by Stalin's Jewish executioners.
>>>
>>> Thank you so very much!
>>>
>>> Yours truly,
>>> ABC & gobble, gobble
>>>
>> Because you know nothing, that's why you believe any thing!
>> Don't forget, any believe system are not all ways based on the TRUTH,
>> but manipulation of morals!
>> JS
>
> That is why I need great minds like you and McVay to help me not know
> nothing :)

Nothing got to do with GREAT MINDS, but common sense.
Most people talk from personal interest, rarely speak the truth!
JS