What is with this newsgroup?

RSPW Rawks

Dec 29, 2000, 1:31:47 PM12/29/00
Why are you people so bitter an angry, gawd, get on with your lives already.
Let it go, let it go.

Brent Jansen shows the TRUE spirit of the pizza boys::
"and you actually TRUST us "lowly pizzaboys" to get you your food in an
edible manner? heh heh, what a gullible non-tipping customer!!"
©alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Sam I Am

Dec 29, 2000, 1:55:31 PM12/29/00

RSPW Rawks wrote in message
<20001229133147...@ng-fp1.aol.com>...

>Why are you people so bitter an angry, gawd, get on with your lives
already.
>Let it go, let it go.

Why is it that your 'days of glory' are spent in a subserviant role, bowing
to the whims and desires of those with real jobs who can actually afford to
purchase the pizzas you deliver?

At least we have lives we can get on with, unlike certain food monkeys whose
'fetch & delivery' lifestyle prohibits them from advancing past Dukes of
Hazard reruns on TNN fortified by a steady diet of 'whatever's on sale this
week'.

Now run along Bad Andy, before I get Blunt in here.

Sam I Am
Beat on the brat with a baseball bat oh yeah........

RSPW Rawks

Dec 29, 2000, 2:37:20 PM12/29/00
<< From: "Sam I Am" sniff...@yahoo.com >>

<< Newsgroups: alt.revenge >>

<< RSPW Rawks wrote in message
<20001229133147...@ng-fp1.aol.com>...
>Why are you people so bitter an angry, gawd, get on with your lives
already.
>Let it go, let it go.

Why is it that your 'days of glory' are spent in a subserviant role, bowing
to the whims and desires of those with real jobs who can actually afford to
purchase the pizzas you deliver?

er I am NOT a pizza deliver driver, sorry.
My role is to champion the knowlege of the fuckheads who call themselves "pizza
boys." A pizza delivery driver is respectable and looks as the job either as
resume filler or to help make ends meet for a certain period of time. A pizza
BOY is a fuckhead who feels that you owe him money regardless of how he treats
you or how badly the service is.

Stop by alt.pizza.delivery.drivers sometime, you'll see what I mean. I warn
you, though : don't come in right after eating. Some of what you'll read will
be VERY disturbing.

At least we have lives we can get on with,

So why are you posting this tirade?

unlike certain food monkeys whose
'fetch & delivery' lifestyle prohibits them from advancing past Dukes of
Hazard reruns on TNN fortified by a steady diet of 'whatever's on sale this
week'.

Ah. THAT would be the pizza boys.

Now run along Bad Andy, before I get Blunt in here.

No thanks. Due entirely to your lovely posting, I believe I'll stick around for
awhile. You don't mind --- do you?

RSPW Rawks

Dec 29, 2000, 2:38:38 PM12/29/00
<< Don't you have a 30 minute delivery or it's free slogan? Better hustle.
Move on troll. >>

I am not a pizza delivery driver nor would I ever sink low enough on the human
genome to become one, sorry. I champion the cause of educating the public on
the differences between the pizza delivery person and the pizza boy. Stop by
APDD sometime, you'll see what I mean.

P.S. thanks entirely to the previous poster, Sam I Am, I plan to stick around
here for awhile. After all, he invited me.
I wouldn't want to be rude and decline the invitation.

RSPW Rawks

Dec 29, 2000, 6:06:37 PM12/29/00
Some idiot puked up:

<< On 29 Dec 2000 19:38:38 GMT, in alt.revenge, rspw...@aol.communist
(RSPW Rawks) said:

><< Don't you have a 30 minute delivery or it's free slogan? Better hustle.
>Move on troll. >>
>
>I am not a pizza delivery driver nor would I ever sink low enough on the human
>genome to become one, sorry.

You didn't sink low enough to learn spelling or grammar, either.

Er...that sentence was entirely gramattically correct as well as there wasn't a
single typo. Mayhaps you're an idiot Cletus?

Oh...and learn how to post if you plan on displaying your stupidity
here.

Sure thing, Cletus, whatever you say. HYUCK HYUCK!

Wickerlodeon

Dec 29, 2000, 7:33:45 PM12/29/00

Welcome aboard! This is a very fine geriatric froop indeed. Glad to have
you. Don't worry about Blunt. He's too busy spitting pablum to do
anything else, the poor old soul.

It's Wicker Time! Brought to you by the fine folks at Wickervision
Wickertoons. Wicker Time is based on the true life story of wicker, King
of Pickle up His Butt. Wicker Time will be appearing nightly from 10 to 11
pm. Y'all come back now, ya hear..........................

-----
All hail to wicker, King of Pickle up His Butt!
wicker <wick...@hushmail.com>
NetKKKop of alt.suicide.holiday

RSPW Rawks

Dec 29, 2000, 8:09:05 PM12/29/00
<< From: squi...@echelon.alias.net (Wickerlodeon) >>

Ah. Well, thank you! Thanks for clearing that up. I promise not to attack too
many in this newsgroup unless they attack first. Of course if somebody
accidentally gets eaten by a crocodile or set on fire through spontaneous
combustion that of course would be a tragedy.

In the meantime, cool name! I like it. Alot.

It's Wicker Time! Brought to you by the fine folks at Wickervision
Wickertoons. Wicker Time is based on the true life story of wicker, King
of Pickle up His Butt. Wicker Time will be appearing nightly from 10 to 11
pm. Y'all come back now, ya hear..........................

-----
All hail to wicker, King of Pickle up His Butt!
wicker <wick...@hushmail.com>
NetKKKop of alt.suicide.holiday

Brent Jansen shows the TRUE spirit of the pizza boys::

Don Quixote

Dec 29, 2000, 8:28:39 PM12/29/00

Sam I Am <sniff...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Blunt would have fun. Seems that the RSPW stands for the
news:rec.sports.pro-wrestling and our new friend's screen name in AOLese
translates to "Rec Sports Pro Wrestling Rocks".

A little look in there indicated that some of them don't think much of
Canadians.

--
DQ

RSPW Rawks

Dec 29, 2000, 8:47:21 PM12/29/00
<< From: "Don Quixote" donqu...@windmills.com
Newsgroups: alt.revenge >>

Yew got it!

A little look in there indicated that some of them don't think much of
Canadians.

Not really, we pretty much think they suck ass.

Blunt

Dec 29, 2000, 8:56:29 PM12/29/00

"RSPW Rawks" <rspw...@aol.communist> wrote in message

> << From: "Sam I Am" sniff...@yahoo.com >>
>

> << Newsgroups: alt.revenge >>
>

> << RSPW Rawks wrote in message
> <20001229133147...@ng-fp1.aol.com>...
> >Why are you people so bitter an angry, gawd, get on with your lives
> already.
> >Let it go, let it go.
> >

> Why is it that your 'days of glory' are spent in a subserviant role,
bowing
> to the whims and desires of those with real jobs who can actually afford
> purchase the pizzas you deliver?
>
> er I am NOT a pizza deliver driver, sorry.

No kidding skippy. you probably have to be able to fucking read in order to
land a high paying job like that rather than living in mom's basement
nibblin' on the state welfare teat.

> My role is to champion the knowlege of the fuckheads who call themselves
"pizza
> boys."

Read: I am a pedophile who likes extra cheese.

> A pizza delivery driver is respectable and looks as the job either as
> resume filler or to help make ends meet for a certain period of time. A
pizza
> BOY is a fuckhead who feels that you owe him money regardless of how he
treats
> you or how badly the service is.

Like I fucking care about delivery protocal.

> Stop by alt.pizza.delivery.drivers sometime, you'll see what I mean. I
warn
> you, though : don't come in right after eating. Some of what you'll read
will
> be VERY disturbing.

I couldn't be bothered. I doubt the ramblings of psuedo-retarded fuck
monkeys could even be slightly interesting. The fact they taught their
'champion' to type is a feat all on it's own.

> At least we have lives we can get on with,
>
> So why are you posting this tirade?

I can't allow fucktards to go unanswered in our NG. Not a group thing mind
you, just the fact that you pimp people who deliver pizza actually places
you 4 points *below* a pedophile. That's why, weiner milk.

> unlike certain food monkeys whose
> 'fetch & delivery' lifestyle prohibits them from advancing past Dukes of
> Hazard reruns on TNN fortified by a steady diet of 'whatever's on sale
this
> week'.
>
> Ah. THAT would be the pizza boys.
>

> Now run along Bad Andy, before I get Blunt in here.
>
> No thanks. Due entirely to your lovely posting, I believe I'll stick
around for
> awhile. You don't mind --- do you?

Not at all. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to ram 6 15" pizzas
up your ass while making you sing o sole mio at gun point. Enjoy fucktoy.

Blunt
310-1010

Don Quixote

Dec 29, 2000, 8:57:25 PM12/29/00

Cow Tse Tung <chair...@notb.xpats.edu> wrote in message
> RSPW Rawks moo-oo-oo-ed in <20001229143838.20176.00004413@ng-
> mg1.aol.com>:

> > << Don't you have a 30 minute delivery or it's free slogan? Better
hustle.
> > Move on troll. >>
> >
> > I am not a pizza delivery driver nor would I ever sink low enough on the
human
> > genome to become one, sorry. I champion the cause of educating the
public on
> > the differences between the pizza delivery person and the pizza boy.
Stop by
> > APDD sometime, you'll see what I mean.
> >
> > P.S. thanks entirely to the previous poster, Sam I Am, I plan to stick
around
> > here for awhile. After all, he invited me.
> > I wouldn't want to be rude and decline the invitation.
>
> You are most certainly welcome to stay - I think Blunt was
> getting a bit tired of Wicker.
>
> As to APDD, I've been there for the best part of a year in
> various guises. If you want to join in the real fun, I expect
> alt.religion.asatru to heat up again real quick, as well as
> throwing the occasional wakeup call towards the snuhies.
>
> --
> Cow Tse Tung's little red book say:
> Go ahead! Rake my hay!!!!!!8!

Better be careful... them that inhabits RSPW
( news:rec.sport.pro-wrestling ) indicate on their Home Web Page (FAQ) that
they are the *dark side of the net*. No place any self-respecting NOTB
Expats to be caught without backup. Them doods sound dangerous.

--
DQ

Blunt

Dec 29, 2000, 9:09:23 PM12/29/00

"RSPW Rawks" <rspw...@aol.communist> wrote in message

Pro Wrestling: Read Weak fags that need to cheer for something.

As for the Canadian aspect, who cares? It's not like the US invaded us, but
the other way around. That's why we burnt the Whitehouse to the
ground....all the faggoty queer boy wrestling fans.

That's why there's no difference between a tornado or divorce in
Arkansas....someone's gonna lose the trailer.

Blunt.

Phaethon

Dec 29, 2000, 9:13:03 PM12/29/00

> << Don't you have a 30 minute delivery or it's free slogan?
Better hustle.
> Move on troll. >>
>
> I am not a pizza delivery driver nor would I ever sink low
enough on the human
> genome to become one, sorry. I champion the cause of educating
the public on
> the differences between the pizza delivery person and the pizza
boy. Stop by
> APDD sometime, you'll see what I mean.
>
> P.S. thanks entirely to the previous poster, Sam I Am, I plan to
stick around
> here for awhile. After all, he invited me.
> I wouldn't want to be rude and decline the invitation.

OK, welcome to our little therapy group.
Be advised that what we practice here is on the strictest Freudian
precepts, so be prepared to have many of your darkest secret
anxieties brought out into the clear light of day.
Or fuck off and die.

--
Phaet KoB/CoT 948
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the

RSPW Rawks

Dec 29, 2000, 9:38:14 PM12/29/00
<< From: Dr. David Livingstone drlivi...@africamail.co.uk
Newsgroups: alt.revenge >>

<<

In article <20001229143838...@ng-mg1.aol.com>,
rspw...@aol.communist says...

> << Don't you have a 30 minute delivery or it's free slogan? Better hustle.
> Move on troll. >>
>
> I am not a pizza delivery driver nor would I ever sink low enough on the
human
> genome to become one, sorry. I champion the cause of educating the public on
> the differences between the pizza delivery person and the pizza boy. Stop by
> APDD sometime, you'll see what I mean.
>
> P.S. thanks entirely to the previous poster, Sam I Am, I plan to stick around
> here for awhile. After all, he invited me.

Good, new blood is always welcome. Stick around for a while, we just
ordered some pizza.

Actually, it's best to get it yourself.

> I wouldn't want to be rude and decline the invitation.

That would be rude indeed. Hope you brought a good wit and some new
material.

<g> if only you knew.

The entertainment value of our guests lately has been very
disappointing.

I can see. They appear to be retards.

RSPW Rawks

Dec 29, 2000, 9:39:32 PM12/29/00
<< From: "Don Quixote" donqu...@windmills.com >>

<<
Cow Tse Tung 7<chair...@notb.xpats.edu> wrote in message

I'd believe this except RSPW *has* no "Home Web Page." The closest is the FUQ
(maintained by FunkyM) and the FAQ (stolen and maintained by Scott Keith).

RSPW Rawks

Dec 29, 2000, 9:46:06 PM12/29/00
<< From: "Blunt" Jackboots@The_Door.Com
Newsgroups: alt.revenge >>

Hi, Blunt! They were just telling me about you! You're the resident Gulley of
this NG apparantly.

<<
"RSPW Rawks" <rspw...@aol.communist> wrote in message
> << From: "Sam I Am" sniff...@yahoo.com >>
>

> << Newsgroups: alt.revenge >>
>

> << RSPW Rawks wrote in message
> <20001229133147...@ng-fp1.aol.com>...
> >Why are you people so bitter an angry, gawd, get on with your lives
> already.
> >Let it go, let it go.
> >

> Why is it that your 'days of glory' are spent in a subserviant role,
bowing
> to the whims and desires of those with real jobs who can actually afford
> purchase the pizzas you deliver?
>
> er I am NOT a pizza deliver driver, sorry.

No kidding skippy. you probably have to be able to fucking read in order to
land a high paying job like that rather than living in mom's basement

a) I live on my own
b) my parents *do* help pay for the apartment but in exchange I make good
grades because
c) they know that due to my getting an education and with my intelligence that
anything they put forth will be well-rewarded later, but then there's always
d) that you're a sad angry little gnome who lives under the roots of trees and
therefore
e) I laugh at you accordingly.

nibblin' on the state welfare teat.

I have never been on welfare and most likely will not be for my entire natural
life. Please try not to let your jealousy and anger show in this respect.

> My role is to champion the knowlege of the fuckheads who call themselves
"pizza
> boys."

Read: I am a pedophile who likes extra cheese.

Wow, I don't even know you and you're already into the pedophile remarks. Good
job! Classy. I thought it would take at least ten posts before you started
those. And while it is true that the majority of the pizza boys who posted to
APDD are/were pedophiles ( see : Shut Up/Metal/Neal/Lurker Below) I am proud
to say that I am neither one.

> A pizza delivery driver is respectable and looks as the job either as
> resume filler or to help make ends meet for a certain period of time. A
pizza
> BOY is a fuckhead who feels that you owe him money regardless of how he
treats
> you or how badly the service is.

Like I fucking care about delivery protocal.

So why'd you post? Did a leaf blow over your house?

> Stop by alt.pizza.delivery.drivers sometime, you'll see what I mean. I
warn
> you, though : don't come in right after eating. Some of what you'll read
will
> be VERY disturbing.

I couldn't be bothered.

Translation : I'm a wuss who can't back up what he preaches.

As if I'm surprised at that. I deal with slapping around pizza boys and
Gulleys. You sir are no different.

I doubt the ramblings of psuedo-retarded fuck
monkeys could even be slightly interesting.

We at APDD like to refer to them as "mentally challenged sexually inadequate
primates," thanks.

The fact they taught their
'champion' to type is a feat all on it's own.

Oh, you refer to my being from APDD I assume? One question why are you so
angry? Why are you a pedophile? Why are you a troll? Can you answer any of
these with a straight face?

> At least we have lives we can get on with,
>
> So why are you posting this tirade?

I can't allow fucktards to go unanswered in our NG.

"our" newsgroup? From what I'm being told, you belong to nobody except the
voices in your head, Cybil.

(snip the rest of that boring crud)

You're not very creative, you're extremely angry, and you suck as a troll and a
poster. Also your pedophile remarks worry me. I give you a 1.0 on a scale of
1.0 to 10.0.

Phaethon

Dec 29, 2000, 11:37:00 PM12/29/00

"RSPW Rawks" <rspw...@aol.communist> wrote in message

No, you live off of Mom and...what's his name. More accurately,
you live alone.

> b) my parents *do* help pay for the apartment but in exchange I
make good
> grades because

You make good grades in exchange for rent? I'll bet you let your
grades slip from time to time so you can go home to a lovin'
spanking, huh?

> c) they know that due to my getting an education and with my
intelligence that
> anything they put forth will be well-rewarded later, but then
there's always

You not being at home must be rewarding enough, Brent.

> d) that you're a sad angry little gnome who lives under the
roots of trees and
> therefore

Have you been having these dreams of angry gnomes under tree roots
since childhood? (I mean earlier childhood) Is it worse if you
can't find your blanky?

> e) I laugh at you accordingly.

Perhaps, but it seems a nervous, forced laugh.

It's pretty obvious what you deal with slapping around, being a
Momma's boy and all.

> I doubt the ramblings of psuedo-retarded fuck
> monkeys could even be slightly interesting.
>
> We at APDD like to refer to them as "mentally challenged
sexually inadequate
> primates," thanks.
>

> The fact they taught their
> 'champion' to type is a feat all on it's own.
>
> Oh, you refer to my being from APDD I assume? One question why
are you so
> angry? Why are you a pedophile? Why are you a troll? Can you
answer any of
> these with a straight face?
>

> > At least we have lives we can get on with,
> >
> > So why are you posting this tirade?
>
> I can't allow fucktards to go unanswered in our NG.
>
> "our" newsgroup? From what I'm being told, you belong to nobody
except the
> voices in your head, Cybil.
>

> (snip the rest of that boring crud)
>
> You're not very creative, you're extremely angry, and you suck
as a troll and a
> poster. Also your pedophile remarks worry me. I give you a 1.0
on a scale of
> 1.0 to 10.0.

Learn to post, idiot, you're giving AOL a bad name.
Pro-Wrestling is fake.
Nice of you to come in a play monkeyboy for a while, here's your
first peanut: oo
Get some rest, it's back to school next week-got to make Mumsy
and Dada proud.

--
Phaet KoB/CoT 948
"Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey"

Phaethon

Dec 29, 2000, 11:42:13 PM12/29/00

rspw...@aol.communist
> (RSPW Rawks) said:
>
> >Some idiot puked up:
> >
> ><< On 29 Dec 2000 19:38:38 GMT, in alt.revenge,
rspw...@aol.communist
> >(RSPW Rawks) said:
> >
> >><< Don't you have a 30 minute delivery or it's free slogan?
Better hustle.
> >>Move on troll. >>
> >>
> >>I am not a pizza delivery driver nor would I ever sink low
enough on the human
> >>genome to become one, sorry.
> >
> >You didn't sink low enough to learn spelling or grammar,
either.

> >Er...that sentence was entirely gramattically correct as well
as there wasn't a
> >single typo. Mayhaps you're an idiot Cletus?
> >

> >Oh...and learn how to post if you plan on displaying your
stupidity
> >here.
> >
> >Sure thing, Cletus, whatever you say. HYUCK HYUCK!
> >

> Thanks for proving my point. Here's a peanut. oo

Sheesh, Bacchus, if I knew you were gonna feed him, I wouldn't
have.
Hope we can learn him some tricks, but he seems a slow learner.
Posting is tough on some newbies I guess.

--
Phaet KoB/CoT 948
"Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey"

> --
>
> Bacchus ::hic::
> CoT/KoB: 404 Not Found
>
> Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather
straps.

Blunt

Dec 30, 2000, 9:06:04 AM12/30/00

"RSPW Rawks" <rspw...@aol.communist> wrote in message

> << From: "Blunt" Jackboots@The_Door.Com
> Newsgroups: alt.revenge >>
>

> Hi, Blunt! They were just telling me about you! You're the resident
Gulley of
> this NG apparantly.

Who's They?

<SNIP>> >

> > Why is it that your 'days of glory' are spent in a subserviant role,
> bowing
> > to the whims and desires of those with real jobs who can actually afford
> > purchase the pizzas you deliver?
> >
> > er I am NOT a pizza deliver driver, sorry.
>
> No kidding skippy. you probably have to be able to fucking read in order
> land a high paying job like that rather than living in mom's basement
>
> a) I live on my own

No, Mommy and Daddy pay to have you live away from them. I have a job and
support a family. *I* live on my own. You're still sucking at the teat.

> b) my parents *do* help pay for the apartment but in exchange I make good
> grades because

So if Mommy and Daddy didn't pay you wouldn't get good grades?

> c) they know that due to my getting an education and with my intelligence
that
> anything they put forth will be well-rewarded later, but then there's
always

Sure. I've always found it amazing how smart kids in school are, and more
amazed how dumb they become when they go out into the real world. You have
an answer for everything, yet have been no where and done nothing, aside
from have your parents support you (still).

> d) that you're a sad angry little gnome who lives under the roots of trees
and
> therefore

Boy, that stung. Get over here and polish my apple Nancy.

> e) I laugh at you accordingly.

Yes, that's because you're so far ahead in life isn't it? You can't support
yourself or contribute to society yet you can tell us all what the answers
are. Go attend a student council meeting or something. Fucking 'luser'.

> nibblin' on the state welfare teat.
>
> I have never been on welfare and most likely will not be for my entire
natural
> life. Please try not to let your jealousy and anger show in this respect.

Like there's a difference between sucking off your parents and welfare. In
either case, both will pay you to go to school, and take care of the things
you are incapable of providing for yourself i.e. food, shelter, clothes etc.

> > My role is to champion the knowlege of the fuckheads who call themselves
> "pizza
> > boys."
>
> Read: I am a pedophile who likes extra cheese.
>
> Wow, I don't even know you and you're already into the pedophile remarks.
Good
> job! Classy. I thought it would take at least ten posts before you started
> those. And while it is true that the majority of the pizza boys who posted
> APDD are/were pedophiles ( see : Shut Up/Metal/Neal/Lurker Below) I am
proud
> to say that I am neither one.

No, you're what pedophiles prey on. That's why you've hung out there for god
know's how long.

> > A pizza delivery driver is respectable and looks as the job either as
> > resume filler or to help make ends meet for a certain period of time. A
> pizza
> > BOY is a fuckhead who feels that you owe him money regardless of how he
> treats
> > you or how badly the service is.
>
> Like I fucking care about delivery protocal.
>
> So why'd you post? Did a leaf blow over your house?

Was that a joke? If it was it was pretty fucking stupid.

> > Stop by alt.pizza.delivery.drivers sometime, you'll see what I mean. I
> warn
> > you, though : don't come in right after eating. Some of what you'll
read
> will
> > be VERY disturbing.
>
> I couldn't be bothered.
>
> Translation : I'm a wuss who can't back up what he preaches.

Translation: Why would I want to go to a group whose self admitted pedophile
members freely and openly post shit? For that matter, why would you?

> As if I'm surprised at that. I deal with slapping around pizza boys and
> Gulleys. You sir are no different.

I deal with ass reaming cock gobbling know it all students, who need a good
hard kick in the cock. Your 'championing' little pizza boys and sexual
peversions aside, you sir are no different

> I doubt the ramblings of psuedo-retarded fuck
> monkeys could even be slightly interesting.
>
> We at APDD like to refer to them as "mentally challenged sexually
inadequate
> primates," thanks.

And I like to refer to APDD as a bunch of fucking sprout munchers with too
much time on their hands, busy leafing through the latest copy of Rogets
Thesaraus Mommy and Daddy put in their Christmas stocking. Get a life you
dungeons & dragons playing fucktoys

> The fact they taught their
> 'champion' to type is a feat all on it's own.
>
> Oh, you refer to my being from APDD I assume? One question why are you so
> angry? Why are you a pedophile? Why are you a troll? Can you answer any
of
> these with a straight face?

Lets see. You say "one Question" and then ask four. That must be some school
you're attending. I bet you get special marks for staying late after class
don't you? Yes, you do.

> > At least we have lives we can get on with,
> >
> > So why are you posting this tirade?
>
> I can't allow fucktards to go unanswered in our NG.
>
> "our" newsgroup? From what I'm being told, you belong to nobody except the
> voices in your head, Cybil.

Well, it certainly beats talking to myself and trying to lure pizza boys
inside the door so they can get that big 'tip' you've promised them. Besides
which, yes I am Psychotic - if you had a brain you'd stay the fuck away from
me. I don't think you're that smart so it's pretty obvious you're going to
get an ass beating like a crackwhore with a toilet brush.

> (snip the rest of that boring crud)
>
> You're not very creative, you're extremely angry, and you suck as a troll
and a
> poster. Also your pedophile remarks worry me. I give you a 1.0 on a scale
of
> 1.0 to 10.0.

Blah, blah, blah. Go get me a beer you useless cunt, and freshen up these
pretzels while you're at it.

Blunt.

The Ham Sap Gwailo

Dec 30, 2000, 10:31:26 AM12/30/00
doc wrote:

> On 29 Dec 2000 18:31:47 GMT a carbon-based biotic at
> news:alt.revenge using the nom de net rspw...@aol.communist
> (RSPW Rawks), irrevocably obscured the issue with the
> following clarification:

> >Why are you people so bitter an angry, gawd, get on with your lives already.
> >Let it go, let it go.
>
> Someone, quick, introduce this boy to lit'l wicker...
> love is in the air.

Great idea... And there I was about to stick out a "Do Not Feed The
Trolls" sign on the front lawn.

--
The Ham Sap Gwailo

When women go wrong, men go right after them.

-Mae West

akakil...@my-deja.com

Dec 30, 2000, 2:00:19 PM12/30/00
In article <20001229133147...@ng-fp1.aol.com>,

rspw...@aol.communist (RSPW Rawks) wrote:
> Why are you people so bitter an angry, gawd, get on with your lives
already.
> Let it go, let it go.

Ass.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

RSPW Rawks

Dec 30, 2000, 5:09:57 PM12/30/00
>From: "Phaethon" not...@att.net

No, I live on my own. I have my own place. Don't be jealous. Please. Jealousy
is such a bad thing. Especially for mentally unstable nitwits such as
yourself.

>> b) my parents *do* help pay for the apartment but in exchange I
>make good
>> grades because
>
>You make good grades in exchange for rent? I'll bet you let your
>grades slip from time to time so you can go home to a lovin'
>spanking, huh?

Mmm. Incest. Damn. One of you guys is a pedophile, and YOU'RE into incest?
Holy christ, this newsgroup just gets more and more bizarre.

I bet the sex fetish groups love you guys, huh?

>> c) they know that due to my getting an education and with my
>intelligence that
>> anything they put forth will be well-rewarded later, but then
>there's always
>
>You not being at home must be rewarding enough, Brent.

Brent? Who's Brent? Are your mental illnnesses taking stroke again?

>> d) that you're a sad angry little gnome who lives under the
>roots of trees and
>> therefore
>
>Have you been having these dreams of angry gnomes under tree roots
>since childhood? (I mean earlier childhood) Is it worse if you
>can't find your blanky?

I don't know. Could you share with me how long you've been having your dreams
of incest? Maybe the two of us can compare.

>> e) I laugh at you accordingly.
>
>Perhaps, but it seems a nervous, forced laugh.

No, more of a "Ha, ha, look at the Gulley" laugh.

That the best you can come up with? Seriously?

AOL already has a bad name. In fact I've got over a dozen bad names for it.

> Pro-Wrestling is fake.

Well really Einstein? Gee, where'd you come up with *that* one? How about
coming over to rec.sport.pro-wrestling and ebuacationing the rest of us poor,
gullible marks, er, rubes?

> Nice of you to come in a play monkeyboy for a while, here's your
>first peanut: oo

The whole 'trained animal' schtick doesn't work on me, sorry.

However, maybe you've met a guy by the name of Tehawk?

> Get some rest, it's back to school next week-got to make Mumsy
>and Dada proud.

Just because I'm better than you doesn't mean you have to be jealous of me. I
don't flaunt that fact in your face now do I?

RSPW Rawks

Dec 30, 2000, 5:15:23 PM12/30/00
Blunt masturbated:

>"RSPW Rawks" <rspw...@aol.communist> wrote in message
>> << From: "Blunt" Jackboots@The_Door.Com
>> Newsgroups: alt.revenge >>
>>

>> Hi, Blunt! They were just telling me about you! You're the resident
>Gulley of
>> this NG apparantly.
>
>Who's They?

Oh, just a couple of the regs in here. Nobody special.

><SNIP>> >
>
>> > Why is it that your 'days of glory' are spent in a subserviant role,
>> bowing
>> > to the whims and desires of those with real jobs who can actually afford
>> > purchase the pizzas you deliver?
>> >
>> > er I am NOT a pizza deliver driver, sorry.
>>
>> No kidding skippy. you probably have to be able to fucking read in order
>> land a high paying job like that rather than living in mom's basement
>>
>> a) I live on my own
>
>No, Mommy and Daddy pay to have you live away from them. I have a job and
>support a family. *I* live on my own.

You have a family? That's a scary thought. Not that you'd have a family but
that someone would actually have sex with you --- or are the kids adopted? What
will your so-called family do when the FBI arrests you for terroristic threats
against the President of the United States?

You're still sucking at the teat.

Nope.

>> b) my parents *do* help pay for the apartment but in exchange I make good
>> grades because
>
>So if Mommy and Daddy didn't pay you wouldn't get good grades?

Nope, I'd get good grades either way. Nice twist of words there, pally boy.

>> c) they know that due to my getting an education and with my intelligence
>that
>> anything they put forth will be well-rewarded later, but then there's
>always
>
>Sure. I've always found it amazing how smart kids in school are, and more
>amazed how dumb they become when they go out into the real world.

Yea, I bet your classmates look upon you as a joke, too. Thanks for confirming
how low your self-esteem really is.

No wonder you have to be a coward pu$$y and threaten behind a computer the life
of the President of the United States.

You have
>an answer for everything, yet have been no where and done nothing,

Actually while I was young, my family always vacationed all across the United
States. I've been in every state except Hawaii and Alaska.

aside
>from have your parents support you (still).

Don't be jealous. Really.

>> d) that you're a sad angry little gnome who lives under the roots of trees
>and
>> therefore
>
>Boy, that stung. Get over here and polish my apple Nancy.

Nice to know where your priorities lie.

>> e) I laugh at you accordingly.
>
>Yes, that's because you're so far ahead in life isn't it?

(snip)

Yep. Thanks for caring! HTH.

Blunt

Dec 31, 2000, 4:49:00 AM12/31/00

> >"RSPW Rawks" <rspw...@aol.communist> wrote in message
> >> << From: "Blunt" Jackboots@The_Door.Com
> >> Newsgroups: alt.revenge >>
> >>

> >> Hi, Blunt! They were just telling me about you! You're the resident
> >Gulley of
> >> this NG apparantly.
> >
> >Who's They?
>
> Oh, just a couple of the regs in here. Nobody special.

I see. So in other words, nobody you're actually able to name, which is
probably more of your bullshit.

> ><SNIP>> >

> >> bowing

> >> No kidding skippy. you probably have to be able to fucking read in
order
> >> land a high paying job like that rather than living in mom's basement
> >>
> >> a) I live on my own
> >
> >No, Mommy and Daddy pay to have you live away from them. I have a job and
> >support a family. *I* live on my own.
>

> You have a family? That's a scary thought. Not that you'd have a family
but
> that someone would actually have sex with you --- or are the kids adopted?
What
> will your so-called family do when the FBI arrests you for terroristic
threats
> against the President of the United States?

The FBI can't arrest me stupid. They're not able to operate outside of the
US. Besides, you have to have a charge that will stick. I don't see the (big
laugh) FBI arresting half of the world who threaten not only his life but
yours on a daily basis. For that matter, why didn't we just get the FBI to
arrest Saddam and avoid that whole Gulf War?

> You're still sucking at the teat.
>
> Nope.

Please. The milk is still drying on your chin.

> >> b) my parents *do* help pay for the apartment but in exchange I make
good
> >> grades because
> >
> >So if Mommy and Daddy didn't pay you wouldn't get good grades?
>
> Nope, I'd get good grades either way. Nice twist of words there, pally
boy.

Well, if you get good grades either way, why aren't you on a scholarship? Or
is just easier to keep sucking off mommy and daddy?

> >> c) they know that due to my getting an education and with my
intelligence
> >that
> >> anything they put forth will be well-rewarded later, but then there's
> >always
> >
> >Sure. I've always found it amazing how smart kids in school are, and more
> >amazed how dumb they become when they go out into the real world.
>

> Yea, I bet your classmates look upon you as a joke, too. Thanks for
confirming
> how low your self-esteem really is.

Sorry. You're really reaching with that one.

> No wonder you have to be a coward pu$$y and threaten behind a computer the
life
> of the President of the United States.

I'm not threating the president. I just want to ensure that the maximum
amount of people can enjoy your faggot pizza boy thread by inserting the
proper keywords like BOMB and FEDERAL and OSAMA. KILL, PRESIDENT, BUSH
usually set off all of the alarms don't they?

> You have
> >an answer for everything, yet have been no where and done nothing,
>
> Actually while I was young, my family always vacationed all across the
United
> States. I've been in every state except Hawaii and Alaska.

ooooo! A vacationeer! Mr. K.O.A. no less. 'Luser'. The point was places of
consequence in the world, not your own little backyard.

> aside
> >from have your parents support you (still).
>
> Don't be jealous. Really.

Of what? Complete and total dependance on your parents? Wow, you're a real
man aren't you?

> >> d) that you're a sad angry little gnome who lives under the roots of
trees
> >and
> >> therefore
> >
> >Boy, that stung. Get over here and polish my apple Nancy.
>
> Nice to know where your priorities lie.

I just don't want you to misunderstand your place in this newsgroup as my
bitch, that's all. Now hurry up, that apple won't polish itself.

> >> e) I laugh at you accordingly.
> >
> >Yes, that's because you're so far ahead in life isn't it?
>
> (snip)
>
> Yep. Thanks for caring! HTH.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Come back when you're 'all growed up' bitch.

HUDSON TED

Dec 31, 2000, 4:56:56 PM12/31/00
>Subject: Re: What is with this newsgroup?
>From: doc d@o.c
>Date: 12/31/00 10:10 AM Eastern Standard Time
>
>On 30 Dec 2000 22:15:23 GMT a carbon-based biotic at

>news:alt.revenge using the nom de net rspw...@aol.communist
>(RSPW Rawks), irrevocably obscured the issue with the
>following clarification:
>
>>Blunt masturbated:

>>>"RSPW Rawks" <rspw...@aol.communist> wrote in message

>>>Gulley of
>>>
>>>Who's They?
>>
>>Oh, just a couple of the regs in here. Nobody special.
>>

>>><SNIP>> >

>afford

>>>No, Mommy and Daddy pay to have you live away from them. I have a job and
>>>support a family. *I* live on my own.
>>

>>You have a family? That's a scary thought. Not that you'd have a family but
>>that someone would actually have sex with you --- or are the kids adopted?
>What
>>will your so-called family do when the FBI arrests you for terroristic
>threats
>>against the President of the United States?
>>

>>You're still sucking at the teat.
>>
>>Nope.

>>>So if Mommy and Daddy didn't pay you wouldn't get good grades?
>>
>>Nope, I'd get good grades either way. Nice twist of words there, pally boy.

>>>that
>>>always
>>>
>>>Sure. I've always found it amazing how smart kids in school are, and more
>>>amazed how dumb they become when they go out into the real world.
>>

>>Yea, I bet your classmates look upon you as a joke, too. Thanks for
>confirming
>>how low your self-esteem really is.
>>
>>No wonder you have to be a coward pu$$y and threaten behind a computer the
>life
>>of the President of the United States.
>>

>> You have
>>>an answer for everything, yet have been no where and done nothing,
>>
>>Actually while I was young, my family always vacationed all across the
>United
>>States. I've been in every state except Hawaii and Alaska.
>>

>> aside
>>>from have your parents support you (still).
>>
>>Don't be jealous. Really.

>trees
>>>and
>>>
>>>Boy, that stung. Get over here and polish my apple Nancy.
>>
>>Nice to know where your priorities lie.

>>>Yes, that's because you're so far ahead in life isn't it?
>>
>>(snip)
>>
>>Yep. Thanks for caring! HTH.
>

>AOL troll wannabes.
>What will they think of next?!?!
>
>(yawn)

ITS THEM FOOKIN DISCS FUR AOL 6.0 THAT THEY BEEN HANDIN OUT TO ALL THE SKOOL
BOYS. BUT I THINK THESE HERE BOYS AINT EVEN SMART ENUF TO BE TROLLS. US AOL
TROLLS GOTTA BE A LITTLE SMART TO GET ALONG IN THESE HERE CHAT ROOMS FUR SO
LONG WITHOUT GITTIN IDENTIFIED. BUT MAYBE SOME OF THEM RABBIT PILLS MIGHT MAKE
THESE FELLERS A LITTLE BIT MORE SMART. DAM EVEN MY GRANPA TED KNOWS THEM
WRASSLERS ARE FOOKIN FAKES.
BUT IT DOES GIVE US ALL SUMTHIN TO CHAT ABOUT IN HERE. DO YA ALL THINK MAYBE
HIS MOTHER DONE DIED HER HAIR BLOND AND BE THAT MMMARY CHICK? THEN HE WENT AN
WRASSLED WITH HIS MOM AN SHE GOT HIM IN ONE OF THEM CHOKE HOLDS AN THEN MAYBE
HE DIDNT GET ENUF AIR FOR A WHILE? THAT CULD EXPLAIN HIS LOW IQ THANG. WHICH
ONE OF THEM SCHOOLS WOULD TAKE SUMONE LIK THAT? WULD THAT BE THE ONE WITH THE
SHORT BUS?
BET YA HE WEARS A SHIRT TA SKOOL THAT SAYS AOL RAWKS, WHATEVER THE FOOK THAT
MEANS.

CHAT BACK, ASSHOLES.

HUDSON, TED

(\ /)
. \ \_ _//
. ..' '` ` . =(_T_)=
.( `44 DD )_// \
.( Patrol ) ( ) )
.` . ` -\ ``` \ TICKLE MY TEDDY
. `` _ / ___ ( )*
. ((_ ((____|

VictorQuebec2

Jan 1, 2001, 1:42:03 PM1/1/01
>Subject: Re: What is with this newsgroup?
>From: "Sassy" n...@home.now
>Date: 1/1/01 12:36 PM Eastern Standard Time

>> I bet the sex fetish groups love you guys, huh?
>
>Yes, we do... only not for reasons you've imagined in your bed late at night
>alone.
><Her fingertips trace circles around the shiny, new nipple clips Santa
>stuffed in stocking>
>I bet if We had even a slight desire to come play with little boys, we now
>have been given the head's up to a whole new playground, huh, Rocks? It
>won't hurt...
>...much.
>Thanks!
>Sassy, who tightens the buckles a little more than required...

Whoa, I like this Lady's style. But, Ms., may I suggest, for the application to
this terminally ignorant SOB, that you might also want to consider two 10 foot
lengths of copper wire and an old hand-crank coms generator. Attach wires to
nipple clips and generator, place clips in appropriate places upon the Gimp,
and crank away to you heart's content. Not only will he dance like a puppet,
but he will tell you anything you may want to know. You may also want to try an
application to his undersized testicles for greater supplication. The downside
there is that he will void his bladder and bowels.

VQ2