Safety and Good Sense: A Message from Cbus Anons

Skip to the first unread message

Chef Xenu

12 Nov 2008, 22:00:3412/11/2008
From Columbus Ohio Anonymous "sooper sekrit" forums (everybody loves
pie!):

Take all this for what it is worth. I am a janitor on these boards so
my thoughts on this subject carry no more or less weight than anyone
else's.

We have seen an increase in violence and threats of violence against
Anonymous and those people brave and smart enough to wake up and leave
the Cult of Scientology. And I do not think a single one of us
mistakes Scientology for what it is, a commercial operation that uses
a cult's controlling techniques of guilt, shame, group acceptance,
fear and reprisal to keep their members in line and continually giving
of their time and money and lives.

This cult is a cancer. Anonymous is the chemotherapy. This cancer
fights back. This cancer fights in a dirty, vicious manner as we have
seen in California and here in Ohio, in Cincinnati. We are talking
about a pack of criminal thugs that will try to intimidate an ex-
member from giving testimony as is her right against the malignant,
hatefilled cult which she left. They didn't just fair game her in the
usual ways or harrassment and threats, though they did those too- they
beat her in front of own house, in front of her child and threatened
to use her auditing folder against her.

The cult is becoming desperate. The cult is seeing shrinking
membership, it is seeing the truth about itself being spread around on
the internet, but more importantly out on the streets, in the world at
large. They cannot hide behind their fronts like Narconon or Crimonon.
They cannot use legitimate businesses like Durable Slate to funnel
money, maybe legally, maybe not, through an associated party to the
local cult org without Anonymous and thus the world knowing it.

They tried to handle us, sending their Network Admin Joe Redd to us to
handle us to make us see Scientology as a benign tool, and
Scientologists as people of integrity.

People of integrity do not threaten people who have legitimate
complaints against them. People of integrity do not fear the light of
truth. People of integrity pay their individual, pesonal Ohio state
taxes.

Remember, Cultists, Anonymous is the Final Boss of the internet and we
know how to use it. We can wring whatver information we need from it,
and we can and will do it legally and properly.

Anonymous is at cause, the cult is at effect. These attacks show it.
The recent attempts at bullbaiting locally show it.

So, Anonymous, we are winning. We have not won, we have not yet
excised this corrupt tumor of thought virus from Humanity, but we are
well on the way to destroying the Cult of Scientology, of seeing its
victims receive justice, and those the cult have killed, a proper
tribute and recompense.

Expect bullbaiting. Expect to be yelled at, insulted, to be stared at,
to be bumped against or as I was two protests ago, punched. Expect it
and do nothing but take pictures and inform our local police. The
police are impartial and fair, something places like Cincinnati cannot
say, sadly.

Wear your masks, whether this is your first protest or your tenth.
Whether you are an oldfag or newfag, whether you came from the chans,
or came from elsewhere- whether you are doing this for the lulz or
because it is Right:

Protect yourself. Wear your mask. Do not park near the site. Watch
your back. Have a cell phone with you so that you can call the police
if you are followed. IF you should be followd, stop- do not confront
the one following you. Take their picture and call the police. Wait
until the police come, explain you are being followed and your stalker
will be detained and you can safely go on your way.

We are winning, and the cult knows it. The cult fears Anonymous. They
try to hide it behind the mock bravery of sending old men out to take
our pictures or hand us papers.

For me, I have nothing to say to them. You cannot argue with a deeply
in cultist anymore than you can argue with an insane person.
Scientology attracts those vulnerable and weak. Not all are unstable,
at least not to start but as they go in deeper they will do *anything*
to keep scientology "working." Never forget, even though someone like
Frank is constantly sued for bad debts and cannot give more than a
pittance to the ideal org, he actually thinks that scientology has
helped him and that he is superior to all non-scientologists, that as
a clear he is a Homo Novis and that you and I are stupid wogs, and
worse than wogs: Suppresive Persons who they deem worthy of nothing
but the quiet disposal of, without regret.

But we are Anonymous. We are everywhere. We are even in their front
groups and their orgs. Scientology, we are exercising our legal rights
and behaving in a legal manner. If you cannot stand up to that, then
obviously your cult is a failure. You are bullies and thugs and
weaklings.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion.

We do not forgive, we do not forget.

Expect us.