A few things, WISE, being censored by critics and so on

lisa_mc...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2007, 2:22:56 PM1/20/07
Hello,

I'd just like to start with a few words of introduction. I'm Lisa
McCantts and I run a service business in the greater DC area. I'm a
Scientologist, and I got interested in Scientology after running across
copies of Dianetics and How To Live Though an Executive in a thrift
shop. Since reading them I have been taking courses.

My business is a WISE business. I did OK before but WISE has really
put me where I want to be. I know some here consider WISE somehow
controversial but if that's the case then I suppose Microsoft must be
the biggest conspiracy of them all! Just let me give it to you
firsthand, WISE can make you successful.

Now from time to time I promote not only my business but also
Scientology on various public Internet resources. Lately I have been
stressing the importance of religious freedom and have encouraged
people to look at the religiousfreedomwatch site.

It seems funny to me that people who want to take in other points of
view manage to get my posts on this topic flagged and removed. I
always say take a look and make up your own mind, in no way do I try to
force feed any of this to you. I just think, in this day and age of so
much pedophilia and global terror, that if there is a free resource to
help you, you might just want to know about it.

Just my two cents' worth!!

Android Cat

Jan 20, 2007, 2:44:45 PM1/20/07
lisa_mc...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Now from time to time I promote not only my business but also
> Scientology on various public Internet resources. Lately I have been
> stressing the importance of religious freedom and have encouraged
> people to look at the religiousfreedomwatch site.
>
> It seems funny to me that people who want to take in other points of
> view manage to get my posts on this topic flagged and removed. I
> always say take a look and make up your own mind, in no way do I try
> to force feed any of this to you. I just think, in this day and age
> of so much pedophilia and global terror, that if there is a free
> resource to help you, you might just want to know about it.

Gee, does the libelous attack site RFW even mention Scientology? It
certainly has nothing to do with religious freedom, and everything with
Scientology's standard policy of attacking critics any way it can,
especially while cowardly hiding that they are responsible for the web site.

And please explain what *that site* does to solve the problems of pedophilia
and global terror. The logic seems even more broken than usual.

--
Ron of that ilk.

butterflygrrrl

Jan 20, 2007, 2:46:19 PM1/20/07
Lisa-

What do you think of the "enemies" list on that website you mentioned?

Do you think it's okay for a church to have what they call enemies, but
are really just people who are against some of the terrible things your
church has done to some of it's members?

Can you think of any other church that has an "enemies" list?

Does your church know that you're posting on here? Do you know that
they have specifically forbidden members from reading this newsgroup
and posting here?

What do you think of a church that wants to restrict your free speech?

Zinj

Jan 20, 2007, 2:47:53 PM1/20/07
In article <1169320976.593771.126470
@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>, lisa_mc...@hotmail.com
says...

What's the WISE/'Church' cut of that two cents? :)

But, you're not specifying where your 'offerings' are being
offered; on *what* 'public internet resources'?

What's 'flagged'? What's 'removed'? Where?

You're posting to usenet
Do you mean GoogleGroups?

If so, have they *told* you why your posts are being removed?
Google is a *private* company, not a 'public internet resource'.
They have 'Terms of Service'. Are you *spamming* your
'recommendations'? Are you aware that 'Religiousfreedomwatch'
is a 'Church' run (covertly) libel site?

Are you aware that GoogleGroups forbids libel in its 'Terms of
Service'? Even 'republished libel'?

Sounds to me like your argument would be with 'GoogleGroups',
not usenet. Go ahead and post to usenet using some *other*
injection point that doesn't *care* about libel or spam.

Maybe the 'Church' will give you access. Although, they usually
try to get useful stooges like you to commit their crimes for
them.

By the way; wasn't WISE supposed to be 'dissolved' per the
secret IRS/Cult closing agreement?

Zinj
--
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think

banchukita

Jan 20, 2007, 2:58:55 PM1/20/07

Aw, she was just sticking to the formula - you have to put some
distracting kind of fear in at some point in the message to make
Scientology's mission to destroy open discourse look like a good idea
by aligning it with a 'free resource to help you' or seem to be the
opposite of "pedophilia and global terror.'

It's also funny that when Scientology, Inc. makes a show out of
standing up for something - like freedom of speech, for instance - it's
a good bet they're parcipating in its destruction on an organizational
level. Let's see...besides freedom of speech Scn, Inc. claims to stand
up for:

literacy - which Scn destroys by its own Study Tech;
human rights - two words: Lisa McPherson; If that's not enough,
how about the child labor and slave labor?
drug-free mental health - an attempt to eliminate the competition

-maggie, human being

Android Cat

Jan 20, 2007, 3:00:23 PM1/20/07
lisa_mc...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hello,

lisa_mc...@hotmail.com
A few things, WISE, being censored by critics and so on
20 Jan 2007 11:22:56 -0800
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7)
Gecko/20060911 Camino/1.0.3,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

"Carla DiNapoli" carla_co...@yahoo.com
Re: Carla's Final Word
3 Jul 2006 14:31:41 -0700
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312.8 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Safari/312.6,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

"Carla DiNapoli" carla_co...@yahoo.com
Greenway/Alexander/Profit UPDATE
1 Jul 2006 09:42:39 -0700
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312.8 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Safari/312.6,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

"Chunky Clavister" chunky_c...@yahoo.com
Patty Greenway is SO BIG...
29 Apr 2006 14:27:21 -0700
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312.8 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Safari/312.5,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

"Chunky Clavister" chunky_c...@yahoo.com
Another Lerma Lie
29 Apr 2006 14:12:50 -0700
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312.8 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Safari/312.5,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

"Chunky Clavister" chunky_c...@yahoo.com
What do Peter Alexander and Mark Bunker have in common?
29 Apr 2006 14:02:12 -0700
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312.8 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Safari/312.5,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

"Chunky Clavister" chunky_c...@yahoo.com
Patricia Greenway--BREAKING NEWS
29 Apr 2006 13:51:21 -0700
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312.8 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Safari/312.5,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

"Chunky Clavister" chunky_c...@yahoo.com
Re: Xenu.net News; Peter Alexander/Luke Lirot give Legal Notice toAndreas
Hilda-Lund
29 Apr 2006 13:34:50 -0700
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312.8 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Safari/312.5,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

"Chunky Clavister" chunky_c...@yahoo.com
Re: TS's real mission on this newsgroup: To Slander Critics
28 Apr 2006 09:39:15 -0700
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312.8 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Safari/312.5,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

"Chunky Clavister" chunky_c...@yahoo.com
Re: Xenu.net News; Peter Alexander/Luke Lirot give Legal Notice to Andreas
Hilda-Lund
28 Apr 2006 09:37:14 -0700
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312.8 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Safari/312.5,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

"Chunky Clavister" chunky_c...@yahoo.com
Mutual Naked Viewing?
9 Apr 2006 17:19:27 -0700
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312.8 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Safari/312.5,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

"Chunky Clavister" chunky_c...@yahoo.com
The Enemies of Barbara Schwarz are AFRAID
7 Apr 2006 08:08:03 -0700
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312.8 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Safari/312.5,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

"Chunky Clavister" chunky_c...@yahoo.com
Barbara Schwarz gets ready to unbutton again!
6 Apr 2006 05:15:05 -0700
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312.8 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Safari/312.5,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

smilax...@yahoo.com
Re: The Modesty of Barbara Schwarz
5 Apr 2006 05:36:06 -0700
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/312.8 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Safari/312.5,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

What a curious coincidence.

banchukita

Jan 20, 2007, 3:02:12 PM1/20/07

lisa_mc...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd just like to start with a few words of introduction. I'm Lisa
> McCantts and I run a service business in the greater DC area. I'm a
> Scientologist, and I got interested in Scientology after running across
> copies of Dianetics and How To Live Though an Executive in a thrift
> shop. Since reading them I have been taking courses.
>
> My business is a WISE business. I did OK before but WISE has really
> put me where I want to be. I know some here consider WISE somehow
> controversial but if that's the case then I suppose Microsoft must be
> the biggest conspiracy of them all! Just let me give it to you
> firsthand, WISE can make you successful.

Wow! I thought WISE had been dismantled as part of the 1993 tax
agreement with the IRS!

In fact, I distinctly remember reading that stipulation.

Do you liike rice and beans?

-maggie, human being

Zinj

Jan 20, 2007, 3:01:02 PM1/20/07
In article <1169320976.593771.126470
@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>, lisa_mc...@hotmail.com
says...

What I find a little bizarre here is that
lisa_mc...@hotmail.com has no history of posting to usenet
at all, so, it's a little hard to look up what horrors of
censorship you're talking about.

Are you saying that *all* of your posts have been deleted by
GoogleGroups?

Kinda weird.

Or, are you hoping that people will confuse you with Lisa
McCants, who, while she runs a 'business service' in the DC
areas is *certainly* not a Scientologist (or WISE 'member').

You're looking a little bit fake 'Lisa'

lisa_mc...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2007, 3:04:54 PM1/20/07

Hello Butterflygrrl

Well as a matter of fact I have done some special work in the
Scientology management topic of Dissemination and this usage of the
Internet is part of it. I am going to talk to the course supervisor
soon to make sure that what I am doing is what they taught but I am
pretty much sure it is.

Now as to these enemies. None of the people on this site are ones I
would want as neighbors let me tell you that. Many of them are not
only enemies of Scientology but are outright criminals as well. Have
you looked at them?

Robert W. Clark: made bomb threats, from where I sit, he's like Bin
Laden.
Scott Goehring: obviously a transvestite, do you want him near
children?
Patricia Greenway: common thief.
Keith Henson: molested his daughter, so he is a pedophile. Made bomb
threats, so he is a terrorist. It is also quite clear the Canadian
court thinks he is a terrorist.
Charlotte Kates: belongs to the Palestinian Liberation Organization, so
that means she is a terrorist.
Joe Lynn: a pedophile and sexual predator.
Patty Pieniadz: thief and gambling addict.
Jesse Prince: a pimp and drug dealer. This looks like a prison photo,
good for Religiousfreedomwatch to show that he is this kind of person!
David Touretzky: pervert, and seems to me like he wastes tax money with
his fake scientific studies of rats.

Lastly the church has been very good to me and I am unaware of any bad
things done to members. The church has a very strong internal ethics
system to stop just that kind of abuse. You certainly would not find
any pedophile Catholic priests or anyone like Jimmy Swaggart chasing
girls around town. They watch money very well and a lot of it comes
from the writings of L. Ron Hubbard who donated a huge fortune to
sustain the church.

Lisa

Hartley Patterson

Jan 20, 2007, 3:20:24 PM1/20/07
lisa_mc...@hotmail.com:

> It seems funny to me that people who want to take in other points of
> view manage to get my posts on this topic flagged and removed.

No one can remove posts effectively from Usenet. If it was possible this
newsgroup wouldn't exist, since the Church of Scientology would have
deleted all posts that criticised its leaders from 1995 onwards.

Please do recommend http://www.parishioners.org/ to everyone. We all
love the site here as it's such a delightful insight into the cult of
Scientology, so keen to help those of other faiths under religious
persecution around the world.

--
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk
A medieval spreadsheet and enturbulating entheta.

Mark Bunker

Jan 20, 2007, 3:20:40 PM1/20/07

<lisa_mc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Hi, Lisa.

Here are some other free resources:

http://www.xenutv.com/

http://www.xenu.net/

Thanks for looking at other points of view.

barbz

Jan 20, 2007, 4:05:22 PM1/20/07
lisa_mc...@hotmail.com wrote:
> butterflygrrrl wrote:
>> Lisa-
>>
>> What do you think of the "enemies" list on that website you mentioned?
>>
>> Do you think it's okay for a church to have what they call enemies, but
>> are really just people who are against some of the terrible things your
>> church has done to some of it's members?
>>
>> Can you think of any other church that has an "enemies" list?
>>
>> Does your church know that you're posting on here? Do you know that
>> they have specifically forbidden members from reading this newsgroup
>> and posting here?
>>
>> What do you think of a church that wants to restrict your free speech?
>
> Hello Butterflygrrl
>
> Well as a matter of fact I have done some special work in the
> Scientology management topic of Dissemination and this usage of the
> Internet is part of it. I am going to talk to the course supervisor
> soon to make sure that what I am doing is what they taught but I am
> pretty much sure it is.
>
> Now as to these enemies. None of the people on this site are ones I
> would want as neighbors let me tell you that. Many of them are not
> only enemies of Scientology but are outright criminals as well. Have
> you looked at them?
>
> Robert W. Clark: made bomb threats, from where I sit, he's like Bin
> Laden.

Where are you sitting? In the Bozone layer?

> Scott Goehring: obviously a transvestite, do you want him near
> children?

Apples and oranges. Tom Cruise looks pretty cute in a dress, btw. Would
you want HIM near children?

> Patricia Greenway: common thief.

Lies.

> Keith Henson: molested his daughter, so he is a pedophile. Made bomb
> threats, so he is a terrorist. It is also quite clear the Canadian
> court thinks he is a terrorist.

Lies. Keith Henson's ex-wife made the allegations of molestation, and
has recanted and apologized. As far as "bomb threats," he posted a
clever response to another post about "Tom Cruise missiles." That's it.
Some threat, booga booga.

> Charlotte Kates: belongs to the Palestinian Liberation Organization, so
> that means she is a terrorist.

Yeah? And you have thumbs, so that makes you a monkey?

> Joe Lynn: a pedophile and sexual predator.

Lies.

> Patty Pieniadz: thief and gambling addict.

Lies.

> Jesse Prince: a pimp and drug dealer. This looks like a prison photo,
> good for Religiousfreedomwatch to show that he is this kind of person!

Pimp? Drug dealer? Surely you aren't referring to the frame-up OSA
pulled on him. Are you? It was clearly a frame. Read the documents.

> David Touretzky: pervert, and seems to me like he wastes tax money with
> his fake scientific studies of rats.

You sure like that term 'pervert,' don't you? And you wouldn't know a
"fake" scientific study if it bit you on the butt. In fact, you wouldn't
know real science if it bit you on the butt. You probably think there's
"science" in Scientology, lol!

> Lastly the church has been very good to me and I am unaware of any bad
> things done to members.

Of course you aren't, dear. They don't really broadcast their dirty
tricks, particularly to the paying public. However, if you did any
google research, you'd uncover some very nasty things the "church" has
done. But you don't have the time, right? More important things to do,
I'll bet.

The church has a very strong internal ethics
> system to stop just that kind of abuse. You certainly would not find
> any pedophile Catholic priests or anyone like Jimmy Swaggart chasing
> girls around town.

Don't be naive. Or are you being disingenuous? How about the rape
committed by kha-khan Gabriel Williams that the org tried to cover up?
How about the rape at the Watsonville Narconon facility?
How about child molester Tony Strawn, whom the "church" tried to protect?

They watch money very well and a lot of it comes
> from the writings of L. Ron Hubbard who donated a huge fortune to
> sustain the church.

Watching money is the ONE thing they do very well. I won't even address
your ignorance of the financial ties between Hubbard and Scientology.
Donated? Hah! Hubbard never donated anything in his life!

You got some learnin' to do, cookie. But that won't happen until you're
away from the influence of mental conditioning.

And don't tell me you're not brainwashed. It's clear that you believe
everything you read on religious freedom watch. QED.

> Lisa

Spidergraham
Chaplain, ARSCC
xenu...@netscape.net

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

Dave Touretzky

Jan 20, 2007, 4:08:12 PM1/20/07
The following dialog about the dismantling of *one* of the two WISE
organizations occurred earlier this year between two people, neither
of whom is me. One of them is a former Scientology insider who really
knows his stuff. I'm posting it here to help put to rest this myth
about Scientology failing to close down WISE as stipulated in their
settlement agreement with the IRS. In short: there were two WISE
organizations, and the only one they agreed to (and did) shut down was
an unimportant one.

-- Dave

> The information which I based my comments on WISE being disbanded by the
> IRS at the end of 1995 came from the actual IRS closure document...

I understand. You're basing your comments on point IV E 10:

IV. Obligations and Undertakings During the Transition Period.

E. Operational modifications. The Church signatories and the CTCC will
assure the following:

10. The members of the CTCC shall, no later than December 31, 1995,
effectuate the dissolution of WISE, Inc. and the transfer of all of its
assets, including but not limited to its rights to the Scientology religious
marks, to the Inspector General Network."

The WISE referred to in the closing agreement is the WISE, Inc. incorporated
in Delaware on 12/22/1981, file number 0928801. This corporation was indeed
dissolved as ordered. It is not the same as the WORLD INSTITUTE OF
SCIENTOLOGY ENTERPRISES (WISE) registered in California on 02/01/1983, file
number C1168132.

> So my questions would be: How has the new WISE changed from the one
> ordered disbanded by the IRS?

It is not a new WISE and an old WISE in the sense that one was set up to be
the successor to the other. Both corporations long existed in 1993. The
California WISE is the WISE that has always operated as WISE with the
functions that people associate with WISE.

The Delaware WISE, Inc. had no operations. It's only function was to be
used by RTC as its interim nominee for registering Scientology religious
marks in countries that do not recognize ownership rights of religious
corporations or enforce their contracts. In 1985, the Inspector General
Network was formed to be the registered owner of the religious marks in such
countries, and the process of transferring registration of the marks from
WISE, Inc. to IGN began. Once IGN became the registered owner of all the
marks, WISE, Inc. was to be dissolved. This was disclosed to the IRS by the
Church in 1991.

> Or was the new WISE, incorporated in a state known for being the
> haven for incorporations, just an actual mirror of the old WISE?

No. The Delaware WISE existed only to be interim nominee for registering
Scientology religious marks in countries that do not recognize ownership
rights of religious corporations or enforce their contracts.

> In what way did the new WISE eliminate the objection which the IRS had in
> the first place?

The IRS did not have an objection to WISE in the first place. The IRS
merely listed the dissolution of the Delaware WISE, Inc. as something that
Scientology had said they would do once IGN became the registered owner of
all the marks.

Note also that the closing agreement includes World Institute of Scientology
Enterprises in the list of entities required to provide copies of internal
financial reports.

IV. Obligations and Undertakings During the Transition Period.

B. Financial Reporting Requirements.

2. Internal financial reports.

a. As part of the Annual Report, the CTCC shall deliver a copy of the
internally generated annual financial statements (either (i) income and
expense statement, balance sheet, and all notes to financial statements or
(ii) if such records are not generated in the normal course of church
operations, then the adjusted trial balance and all adjusting journal
entries) prepared for the internal use of the particular entity or other
Scientology-related entity for the following entities.

>Or did they just manipulate the legal system to continue what they were
>doing in the first place when the IRS ordered them disbanded?

The IRS didn't order WISE as an activity disbanded. In fact, WISE is the
only Scientology activity that actually pays taxes to the IRS.

The bottom line is that the IRS never ordered World Institute of Scientology
Enterprises disbanded for any reason. Keep in mind that the closing
agreement was intended to be a confidential internal document and therefore
wasn't written to communicate to the general public. Being a legal
agreement, legal names are used precisely. When the agreement says WISE,
Inc. or World Institute of Scientology Enterprises in different places,
these are references to distinct corporations.

The background of WISE, Inc. is clearly documented on the internet; the IRS
only wanted the Church to dissolve it like they said they would and transfer
the trademarks to IGN. This point was a mere administrative detail that has
repeatedly been misinterpreted.

http://stop-wise.biz/pdf/csi-to-irs-answers-to-first-questions-1991.pdf

This webpage is a scan of the 1991 CSI submission to the IRS where WISE,
Inc. is described to the IRS as slated for dissolution. That was indeed
done and that's the end of the story.

realpch

Jan 20, 2007, 4:22:53 PM1/20/07

Oh Lisa! Go further and fare better. Superficial analysis won't cut it.

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

realpch

Jan 20, 2007, 4:24:44 PM1/20/07

One hopes that Lisa et al will read more in depth in the critical sites
about Scientology.

Zinj

Jan 20, 2007, 4:15:11 PM1/20/07
In article <45b284bc$1...@news2.lightlink.com>, d...@cs.cmu.edu
says...

> The following dialog about the dismantling of *one* of the two WISE
> organizations occurred earlier this year between two people, neither
> of whom is me. One of them is a former Scientology insider who really
> knows his stuff. I'm posting it here to help put to rest this myth
> about Scientology failing to close down WISE as stipulated in their
> settlement agreement with the IRS. In short: there were two WISE
> organizations, and the only one they agreed to (and did) shut down was
> an unimportant one.
>
> -- Dave

Aw Dave, you're a party pooper. But, whatever the actual legal
ramifications of the secret document we're not supposed to know
anything about anyway, it's good to bring up the subject.

Maybe the 'Church' will wheel out all the documents themselves
some day... just to prove their point?

Or, maybe not.

Maybe Diane can get the LDS to ask the IRS why *it's* not
getting all the nifty and cozy tax breaks that Ron's Cult is...

Zinj

Jan 20, 2007, 4:17:58 PM1/20/07
In article <45B2889B...@aol.com>, rea...@aol.com says...

<snip>

> One hopes that Lisa et al will read more in depth in the critical sites
> about Scientology.
>
> Peach

Oh yeah. Uh huh. I'm *really* holding my breath for that :)

Good one Peach.
Hopefully it'll stick around for a while.

Android Cat

Jan 20, 2007, 4:34:47 PM1/20/07
realpch wrote:
> Android Cat wrote:
>>
>> lisa_mc...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> Hello,
<snip of previous op posts in that IP block on a Mac>

>> What a curious coincidence.

> One hopes that Lisa et al will read more in depth in the critical
> sites about Scientology.

She didn't as (probably) Carla DiNapoli and Chunky Clavister, so why would
that change?

Ask "Lisa" what she thought about The Profit.

realpch

Jan 20, 2007, 4:39:57 PM1/20/07

I am curious what the real Lisa did to get her name hijacked.

banchukita

Jan 20, 2007, 4:49:29 PM1/20/07
Thanks, Dave.

Got it.

-maggie, human being

LagsAlot

Jan 20, 2007, 5:44:53 PM1/20/07
there is a plethora of information on the internet about what activities
your church engages in...
Perhaps you are not privy to these...
you have access to the internet...do a little research and see for
yourself....
try searching google.com for...
1977 fbi raid
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=1977+fbi+raid

paulette cooper
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=paulette+cooper

fair game
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=scientology+fair+game

these are a few among the many that I could mention....

in your post you stated that bomb threats have been made by the "extremists"
listed on the RFW site....

Paulette Cooper was framed by scientologists for making "bomb threats" and
the FBI raid uncovered the plot and finally exonerated Mrs Cooper.

I am sure that you are a decent person and truly believe what you have
written here...but that simply shows that you dont have all the facts.

The leaders of scientology have gone to great lengths to conceal and hide
the truth from you and others like you.

But in the face of the information age and the internet, they are finding
this task to be impossible....

Dont take our word for it...research for yourself

but if you intend to stay a scinetologist I suggest that you keep it to
yourself and refrain from voicing your concerns to other scientologists,
lest you be labeled a PTS and subjected to the "Disconnection" and "fair
game" policies implemented by your "church".

LagsAlot

Jan 20, 2007, 5:58:19 PM1/20/07
Lisa,

If you are using any software offered by WISE or Scientology, then in all
likelyhood it is a netnanny type software that has been installed on your
computer (without your knowledge) that is causing your posts to seemingly
disappear.
see http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/CoS/nanny.html
The current information says that this "cybersitter" program only works on
windows95...it is quite possible that the church now employs a newer
censoring software that has yet to be discovered...below I give a few
resources for checking your system...if they find anything let us know?
This is the first time I have seen you post to THIS forum...not sure from
where your posts are being censored.

I can recommend several anti-spyware programs that may assist you in
identifying and removing any malware from your system.

Adaware and spybot are 2 popular anti-spyware programs
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/products/ad-aware_se_personal.php <-- adaware
http://www.download.com/3000-8022-10122137.html <- spybot

The Cleaner is a trojan removal utility (30 day free trial) it will remove
any trojans that it finds
http://www.download.com/3000-2239-10025585.html?part=61661&subj=dlpage&tag=button
<- The Cleaner

Trend Micro offers a free online virus scanner called housecall

Zinj

Jan 20, 2007, 6:20:30 PM1/20/07
In article <FXwsh.24975$sR.2...@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net>,
texass...@sbcglobal.net says...

<snip>

> I am sure that you are a decent person and truly believe what you have
> written here...but that simply shows that you dont have all the facts.

Huh? Why would you be 'sure' of *that*???

The 'Lisa' is so transparent as to have raised my doubts about
it even being 'Church' generated. There was always the bare
'possibility' that some witzbold of a Critic decided to troll
us.

But, no; it's as certainly a HubbCult product as stink on shit.

The stench is unmistakeable. As well as its previous
incarnations.

And, what's with the 'ClamNanny' reference? Come up to present
time :)

The Nanny was a Windows 95 program *only*, and, while it's
possible that some backwoodsian clam is still infected, it's the
hobble of yesteryear.

LagsAlot

Jan 20, 2007, 6:25:46 PM1/20/07
Before we start jumping to conclusions and flaming peoples posts, consider
that they may be exactly what they appear...
Simply someone who is trying to reconcile what they are being told by CoS
with what they are reading in this forum.
I find it refreshing that Lisa would openly state that she is a
Scientologist, considering all the OSA personnel that are known to flood
this forum with non relevant posts in an attempt to disrupt the information
flow and hide the truth.
I first came to this newsgroup a year or so ago and found it to be a
confusing jumble. I have since learned ALOT about who is who here.
Perhaps the people most capable of reaching out to current Scientologists
are those who have been Scientologists and left because they discovered the
truths about the organisation.

Before we <cough>declare</cough> someone to be an OSA operative, lets hear
their side of the story.
The benefit of the doubt goes along way when seeking the truth.

Lisa,
Welcome to the Alt.Religion.Scientology newsgroup.
You will find a wealth of information here, some of it may be hard to
accept.
Take your time, there is no hurry.
I (personally) will not attempt to sway your beliefs one way or the other, I
am here searching for the truth, as I suspect you are also.
My name is Randall Gutierrez, I have never been a scientologist, so you may
find it easy to discount anything I may have to say on the subject.
But there are many who post to this newsgroup who have been scientologists,
some of them for decades, and I am sure you will find what they have to say
to be both enlightening and disturbing. Dont let that discourage you.
I truly hope you find what you're looking for.

LagsAlot

Jan 20, 2007, 6:35:30 PM1/20/07

"Zinj" <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I spoke to what is documented, it's quite possible that some new incarnation
of the censoring software has been implemented and simply not discovered as
of yet.
I sincerely believe in giving "the benefit of the doubt" until circumstances
demand otherwise.
Perhaps I have missed something.
And even so, lets assume for a moment that this person is "running an op"
here.
So what?
I have observed time and time again that the OSA ops are so full of
themselves that they cannot help but step on their own dicks (metaphorically
speaking of course)
I say give em a chance to show their superiority, or lack thereof, before
pouncing on them.

just my opinion, feel free to killfile me :)

Zinj

Jan 20, 2007, 6:42:44 PM1/20/07
In article <_xxsh.24989$sR.2...@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net>,
texass...@sbcglobal.net says...

<snip>

> The benefit of the doubt goes along way when seeking the truth.

The 'Benefit of the Doubt' does not include a stipulation that
'shit = Shinola until proven otherwise' :)

Zinj
--
Scientology: Come for the placebo; stay for the mind fuck.

Zinj

Jan 20, 2007, 6:48:10 PM1/20/07
In article <6Hxsh.24990$sR....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net>,
texass...@sbcglobal.net says...

<snip>

> Perhaps I have missed something.

Perhaps you have :)

> just my opinion, feel free to killfile me :)

I've never needed to killfile anyone. Or felt any particular
urge, no matter how abysmally clueless or irritating they may
be. Nor do I feel any particular urge to killfile you.

I'll just 'judge' you :)

If you want to be silly; that's your choice.

Zinj
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Cult

ida...@aol.com

Jan 20, 2007, 8:38:44 PM1/20/07

I feel offended. Lisa did not mention the hate page on me. Darn I
guess
that means I am of little use as an SP. Don't you believe it--still
writing
letters to those in government. Checking on the NFWL and their OT8
Treasurer.
Lisa--look in the mirror and know that you see a person who has been
duped and been told lies.

Ida Camburn

www.lermanet.com/idacamburn/

Rev Norle Enturbulata

Jan 20, 2007, 9:00:28 PM1/20/07

<lisa_mc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I'd just like to start with a few words of introduction. I'm Lisa
> McCantts and I run a service business in the greater DC area. I'm a
> Scientologist, and I got interested in Scientology after running across
> copies of Dianetics and How To Live Though an Executive in a thrift
> shop. Since reading them I have been taking courses.

And you always will be "taking courses" (which to the non-cult reader means
"continuing to pay exhorbitant amounts of money for space opera-scale fake
science"), until you wake up and leave the Scientology cult.

> It seems funny to me that people who want to take in other points of
> view manage to get my posts on this topic flagged and removed.

Almost hilarious, since it doesn't happen. Do you correspond with Barbara
Schwarz?

> Just my two cents' worth!!

And that's all you'll have to yourself, so long as you remain a
Scientologist. Good luck waking up and blowing.

--
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2535187,00.html
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/9363363/inside_scientology

Rev. Norle Enturbulata
"Church" of Cartoonism
*
* " You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
* -- L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
* "...Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her
crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes
exist...."
* L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967
*
* "All men shall be my slaves! All women shall succumb to my charms! All
mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!"
- L. Ron Hubbard, "Personal Affirmations"

antisectes

Jan 21, 2007, 5:08:07 AM1/21/07
lisa_mc...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd just like to start with a few words of introduction. I'm Lisa
> McCantts and I run a service business in the greater DC area. I'm a
> Scientologist, and I got interested in Scientology after running
> across copies of Dianetics and How To Live Though an Executive in a
> thrift shop. Since reading them I have been taking courses.
>
> My business is a WISE business. I did OK before but WISE has really
> put me where I want to be. I know some here consider WISE somehow
> controversial but if that's the case then I suppose Microsoft must be
> the biggest conspiracy of them all! Just let me give it to you
> firsthand, WISE can make you successful.
>
> Now from time to time I promote not only my business but also
> Scientology on various public Internet resources. Lately I have been
> stressing the importance of religious freedom and have encouraged
> people to look at the religiousfreedomwatch site.
>
> It seems funny to me that people who want to take in other points of
> view manage to get my posts on this topic flagged and removed. I
> always say take a look and make up your own mind, in no way do I try
> to force feed any of this to you. I just think, in this day and age
> of so much pedophilia and global terror, that if there is a free
> resource to help you, you might just want to know about it.
>
> Just my two cents' worth!!

taking so much money for such a result is a bit abusive, and is a mix of
hats: wise is only a pseudo-religious scam masquerading into a company
to get people paying money and PRintg scientology.

antisectes

Jan 21, 2007, 5:17:18 AM1/21/07
Dave Touretzky wrote:
> The following dialog about the dismantling of *one* of the two WISE
> organizations occurred earlier this year between two people, neither
> of whom is me. One of them is a former Scientology insider who really
> knows his stuff. I'm posting it here to help put to rest this myth
> about Scientology failing to close down WISE as stipulated in their
> settlement agreement with the IRS. In short: there were two WISE
> organizations, and the only one they agreed to (and did) shut down was
> an unimportant one.
>
> -- Dave

excellent indeed. This should be compared somewhat to what the IRS was
said by scientology management during the process of tax exemption.

This should be found here:

www.xenufrance.net/index-eng.htm
and searching through Google could help:
http://www.google.fr/search?as_q=&hl=fr&num=10&btnG=Recherche+Google&as_epq=WISE&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=xenufrance.net&as_rights=&safe=images
(some references are not about IRS/WISE, but about WISE/SCN or else).
Better take the pdf docs.

antisectes

Jan 21, 2007, 5:21:18 AM1/21/07

I'd say that many people ignore anyway many things still practiced in
scientology.

It seems bizarre that we don't see much of the new "policies" and other
DM's signed RTC documents outside of some speeches he gave on
scientology magazines.

I'd like to learn the sort of verbose explanations they've been able to
invent to avoid that a large part of their clientele goes right to
Internet to learn. What arguments etc do they use to avoid this? What
sort of lies?

Howard

Jan 21, 2007, 8:26:21 AM1/21/07
lisa_mc...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd just like to start with a few words of introduction. I'm Lisa
> McCantts and I run a service business in the greater DC area. I'm a
> Scientologist, and I got interested in Scientology after running across
> copies of Dianetics and How To Live Though an Executive in a thrift
> shop. Since reading them I have been taking courses.
>
> My business is a WISE business. I did OK before but WISE has really
> put me where I want to be. I know some here consider WISE somehow
> controversial but if that's the case then I suppose Microsoft must be
> the biggest conspiracy of them all! Just let me give it to you
> firsthand, WISE can make you successful.
>
> Now from time to time I promote not only my business but also
> Scientology on various public Internet resources. Lately I have been
> stressing the importance of religious freedom and have encouraged
> people to look at the religiousfreedomwatch site.
>
> It seems funny to me that people who want to take in other points of
> view manage to get my posts on this topic flagged and removed. I
> always say take a look and make up your own mind, in no way do I try to
> force feed any of this to you. I just think, in this day and age of so
> much pedophilia and global terror, that if there is a free resource to
> help you, you might just want to know about it.
>
> Just my two cents' worth!!

Dear LM

Your innocent demeanour belies your track record. Why did you switch
to Hotmail from Yahoo, Chunky/Carla? And while we're at it, what
prompts the choice of your latest sock puppet nym? Let's see, who do
the initials 'LM' remind me of... oh yes:

See URL:

http://www.lisamcpherson.org/

Howard
--