Gerry. Hey, Gerry Armstrong!

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 25, 2008, 12:16:18 AM6/25/08
That's another $50,000 you owe the crime syndicate. Pay up! }:-}

---
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=71238
Scientology smacked down for trying to stop free speech

Gerry Armstrong

Jun 25, 2008, 1:11:10 AM6/25/08
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 04:16:18 GMT, FR...@SkepticTank.Org (Fredric L.
Rice) wrote:

>That's another $50,000 you owe the crime syndicate. Pay up! }:-}

You know, Fredric, it's $50 grand per utterance *per recipient*. So
let's say that ten thousand a.r.s. readers see this post. Well that's
$500 million. But if, for example, 2 million Internet folks read the
Maisonneuve article
http://maisonneuve.org/index.php?&page_id=12&article_id=3179
at $50 grand a pop that's a cool $100 billion.

"A pop," by the way is the cult's term for "utterances." This
testimony in the Armstrong IV litigation by Scientology cult corporate
officer Lynn Farny explains the cult's calculations:

[Quote]

MR. WALTON [Representing himself as defendant in the litigation, and
questioning Farny] : Q. Could you look at the Fourteenth Cause of
Action, and it starts on page 20 and it describes a letter.

A [From Farny]. Yes.

Q. The sending of this letter Scientology has alleged entitles it to
$950,000 in liquidated damages. Can you explain that to me?

A. Yes, I can. The letter which is attached to the Complaint as an
Exhibit E is nine pages long and provides an extensive amount of
information. Now each of the individuals designated in paragraph 87
received a copy of this letter, so it's the disclosure of information
to those individuals at $50,000 a pop which totals 950,000.

[End Quote]
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a4/depo-farny-vol1.html

Fred, glad to see you're in on the ground floor. This could be huge.

>---
>http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=71238
>Scientology smacked down for trying to stop free speech

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Roger Larsson

Jun 25, 2008, 5:31:30 AM6/25/08
On 25 Juni, 07:11, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 04:16:18 GMT, FR...@SkepticTank.Org (Fredric L.
>
> Rice) wrote:
> >That's another $50,000 you owe the crime syndicate.  Pay up!  }:-}
>
> You know, Fredric, it's $50 grand per utterance *per recipient*. So
> let's say that ten thousand a.r.s. readers see this post. Well that's
> $500 million. But if, for example, 2 million Internet folks read the
> Maisonneuve articlehttp://maisonneuve.org/index.php?&page_id=12&article_id=3179

> at $50 grand a pop that's a cool $100 billion.
>
> "A pop," by the way is the cult's term for "utterances." This
> testimony in the Armstrong IV litigation by Scientology cult corporate
> officer Lynn Farny explains the cult's calculations:
>
> [Quote]
>
> MR. WALTON [Representing himself as defendant in the litigation, and
> questioning Farny] : Q. Could you look at the Fourteenth Cause of
> Action, and it starts on page 20 and it describes a letter.
>
> A [From Farny]. Yes.
>
> Q. The sending of this letter Scientology has alleged entitles it to
> $950,000 in liquidated damages. Can you explain that to me?
>
> A. Yes, I can. The letter which is attached to the Complaint as an
> Exhibit E is nine pages long and provides an extensive amount of
> information. Now each of the individuals designated in paragraph 87
> received a copy of this letter, so it's the disclosure of information
> to those individuals at $50,000 a pop which totals 950,000.
>
> [End Quote]http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a4/depo-farny-vol1.html
>
> Fred, glad to see you're in on the ground floor. This could be huge.
>

> >---
> >http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=71238
> >Scientology smacked down for trying to stop free speech
>
> © Gerry Armstronghttp://www.gerryarmstrong.org

If money is the solution to every problem scientology stands infront
of scientologists value is measured in how much money they bring in to
the church of how to make more than a penny/word.

People giving away their words for free or even pay for their writing
are criminals in scientologists eyes.

Scientologists are very fucked up in their view of the reality.

Who needs scientology?