Is Dave Touretzky the "mover" of these media articles critical of him?

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 15, 2005, 12:52:46 PM12/15/05
revenge disguised under "free speech
I-Newswire.com (press release) - Dec 7, 2005
(I-Newswire) - For well over two years Barbara Schwarz of Utah has been
building legitimate websites which have been consistently removed from
the face of the ...

what happened to free speech
I-Newswire.com (press release) - Nov 29, 2005
What is Touretzky's next maneuver to silence Barbara Schwarz? ...
What is Touretzky's next maneuver to silence Barbara Schwarz?

When you click on the links, it says that the media articles were
"moved to another location".

Barbara Schwarz

Bill

Dec 15, 2005, 1:04:32 PM12/15/05
Wow, you can find a conspiracy in the most benign things. I'll repeat a
question someone else asked the other day: When are you leaving my
country? You are here illegally.

plethora

Dec 15, 2005, 1:43:53 PM12/15/05
Lunatic Barbara Schwarz raved:

> I-Newswire.com (press release) - Dec 7, 2005
>
> When you click on the links, it says that the media articles were
> "moved to another location".

You mean that laughably moronic, pedestrian "press release" that you
created, that nobody will ever read? The one you said you did not
create? The one that only you could possibly give a ratsass about?

*I* deleted it. I *OWN* you. Or maybe it was part of the federal
judicial clerks conspiracy that you embrace. Or maybe it was neo-nazis,
or Hubbard, or Ike from the grave? Maybe it was David Rice? Gary
perhaps? Maybe your boy-toy Scoville claimed that it was his. The list
of possible conspirators is endless.

I tend to think that Dave doesn't give a shit and has better things to
do. Unlike you, he actually works for a living. When oh when are they
going to DEPORT your illegal alien ass?

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 15, 2005, 2:19:02 PM12/15/05

plethora schrieb:

This posting has Jeff Jacobsen written all over it. Read about the hate
monger on the www.religiousfreedomwatch.org.

Barbara Schwarz

Aberated Phlegmgram

Dec 15, 2005, 4:04:09 PM12/15/05

This is the stalker, defamer, harasser, abuser and religious extremist you
and the Co$ should be more concerned with:

http://home.primus.ca/~ronsharp/rfwstan.jpg

Eru Ilúvatar

Dec 15, 2005, 6:16:32 PM12/15/05
Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:

>what happened to free speech

It's alive and well. But you have zero rights to that protection
on private websites. Obviously you don't understand the concept.

Bill

Dec 15, 2005, 7:17:08 PM12/15/05
Yep. Freedom of speech is in the Bill of Rights in the UNITED STATES
Constitution and protects the rights of Americans. So how does this
help you, Barbara?

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 15, 2005, 11:21:36 PM12/15/05

I don't need any help.

I am ignoring parasites, "Bil"l, who sounds exactly like Brian Bruns.
Have a nice hate spree, it's all you live for. You are a sorry
creature.

Barbara Schwarz
--
http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
More about Dave Touretzky:

Other interesting websites:
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/
http://www.alarmgermany.org/
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/sitemap.htm
http://www.cchr.org
http://www.MindFreedom.ORG/
http://www.datafilter.com/mc
http://www.freespeechstore.com

Buck Tooth

Dec 15, 2005, 11:28:24 PM12/15/05

I think you don't understand that concept.

Freedom of soeech doesn't meanthe right to abuse, even on a private
website.

I mean, you can try, but there could be hell to pay...

responsibilty at all times -- freedom of speech does not mean abuse.

The Internet community seemed to think it was immune from any
prosecution, from any law.

You're not, stoopyheads.

Too late.

from the start, it was obvious it was only a matter of time until the
law caught up with you and rightly so.

Anarchy and total freedom is a great concept, but most people,
including the ones here, are NOT enlightened or intelligent enough to
live without structured rules, without a system of punishment.

Too bad, but true.

SweetCh...@hushmail.com

Dec 15, 2005, 11:56:05 PM12/15/05

Aberated Phlegmgram schrieb:

Ron Sharp is very immature.

Legal documents on the net prove that Garry Lynn Scarff conspired to
commit murder; was involved in two kidnappings/deprogrammings (one with
sexual abuse); stole funds of a non profit org; stole books from book
stores and libraries; took the 5th on what he did while employed by a
bank; committed perjury (lying under oath for 17 days); made death
threats and threats of violence mainly against Barbara Schwarz but also
others, and forges her and others constantly on Usenet and perhaps also
elsewhere.

Android Cat

Dec 16, 2005, 12:13:17 AM12/16/05
SweetCh...@hushmail.com wrote:
> Aberated Phlegmgram schrieb:

>> This is the stalker, defamer, harasser, abuser and religious
>> extremist you and the Co$ should be more concerned with:
>>
>> http://home.primus.ca/~ronsharp/rfwstan.jpg
>
> Ron Sharp is very immature.

Gee Babs, who is it that has to use several identities all the time on
Google to post her messages? And what happened to your AOL account?

--
Ron of that ilk.

Bill

Dec 16, 2005, 12:13:12 AM12/16/05
Buck Tooth wrote:
Of course freedom of speech comes with responsibility. I've always said
that. And many journalists who stand behind the first amendment have no
responsibility whatsoever. I agree with you that he didn't understand
the concept but I think I know where he was going. In a situation where
someone is paying for server space to host a forum, that person has the
right to remove whatever posts he feels necessary. That's where I've
heard people throw the freedom of speech argument in and it doesn't
apply to private websites in that effect. It's like you coming in my
house and saying something I don't like. I throw you out. You can say
what you want, but not in my house. I don't know how that applies in
this situation anyway but that's the explanation.

It's all a moot point as far as Scwarz is concerned anyway because she
is not an American citizen and is in the country illegally.

SweetCh...@hushmail.com

Dec 16, 2005, 12:16:44 AM12/16/05

Bill wrote:
> Buck Tooth wrote:
> > Eru Ilúvatar wrote:

> >>It's alive and well. But you have zero rights to that protection
> >>on private websites. Obviously you don't understand the concept.
> >

> > I think you don't understand that concept.
> >
> > Freedom of soeech doesn't meanthe right to abuse, even on a private
> > website.
> >
> > I mean, you can try, but there could be hell to pay...
> >
> > responsibilty at all times -- freedom of speech does not mean abuse.
> >
> > The Internet community seemed to think it was immune from any
> > prosecution, from any law.
> >
> > You're not, stoopyheads.
> >
> > Too late.
> >
> > from the start, it was obvious it was only a matter of time until the
> > law caught up with you and rightly so.
> >
> > Anarchy and total freedom is a great concept, but most people,
> > including the ones here, are NOT enlightened or intelligent enough to
> > live without structured rules, without a system of punishment.
> >
> > Too bad, but true.
> >
> Of course freedom of speech comes with responsibility.

That's why you can't talk yourself out of it when charges are being
filed against you.
Your slimy posting style remind strongly of Brian Bruns.

Bill

Dec 16, 2005, 12:35:22 AM12/16/05
What exactly are you talking about? Charges? For the final time, I am
not that person.

babaloo...@yahoo.com

Dec 16, 2005, 12:44:31 AM12/16/05

How will the men who torture handle this, the men who torture in
Irvine, CA?

You're one of them, what kind of defense do you plan?

They told me to?

It was for the greater good?

It was training?

It was research?

And you think a court will buy it?

Do you think a prosecutor like Patrick Fitzgerald would buy your
excuses?

No, he wouldn't. And he wouldn't buy Henne's excuses, either.

Why did you feel you would be legally protected?

It's not even what was used in the ME so much, but it was what happened
to the people in Irvine.

It was torture, and you know it.

The records will speak for themselves.

You destroyed your own career --fascinating.

And it's mainstream now, out of the realm of science fiction, and you
never counted on that.

I also think there is a mentality within the agency /firm that all
dirty work will be protected -- that's not true anymore, as I think
there is a genuine push to reform things.

I understand what is happening.

You don't.

And I don't think you understand how much trouble you are really in.

I stand by my decisions -- if I get hurt, I know I have done it facing
down evil, facing down the men in my own country who torture.

You, on the other hand, are simply a wussie torturer. Torture?

duh -- Ok.

You can't defend it, and you can't pass it off to a superior.

And BTW, I think torturing on US soil carries a different penalty then
those who torture abroad.

So you'e looking at a lot of problems.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry civilized people behave in this manner.

I can't imagine what you were thinking when you made the decisions you
did.

You weren't.

And you weren't smart enough to recognize what was happening, which is
the real story here.

You weren't smart enough when you were torturing to understand that you
can't do that in California, and keep it a secret.

And you don't understand that the agency, and the marines, or the firm,
won't protect you.

I learned this early on, you missed it.

You're on your own in this project, and you were convinced I wouldn't
get it, and here I am warning you of what I think is going to happen,
and you ignore me, you won't listen to me.

I understand I'm on my own.

You're committing a crime, and we both know it, yet you feel you will
be protected by the agency.

So YOU don't understand YOU are on your own.

They won't protect you and they can't, really, neither the agency nor
the firm.

I think you were counting on that -- funny, your missing that.

It was the first thing I learned.

All sorts of reasons, I see all the mistakes.

<He's raping again, for those keeping count.>

You loose your job, you go to jail.

If you really understood, if you really thought it was real, you'd
stop.

But you can't, can you?

Eru Ilúvatar

Dec 16, 2005, 12:52:52 AM12/16/05
Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I don't need any help.

Bullshit.

>I am ignoring parasites, "Bil"l, who sounds exactly like Brian Bruns.

You're ignoring reality. But you're still insane.

Eru Ilúvatar

Dec 16, 2005, 12:59:10 AM12/16/05
Buck Tooth <ahorseis...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Freedom of soeech doesn't meanthe right to abuse, even on a
>private website.

But it does include the right to ridicule the kind of nonsense
that Barbara spews. It does mean that Barbara has *no* right to
putting her speech on a privately owned website--just as she
lacks the right to force the New York Times to put her silly
releases on its front page.

>I mean, you can try, but there could be hell to pay...

Barbara has already tried to get people to pay for their "abuse"
of her. She lost. She's a loon and the courts know it. Hell, even
the Supreme Court knows it and has enjoined her from filing with
them.

Eru Ilúvatar

Dec 16, 2005, 1:00:55 AM12/16/05
Barbar posting as <babaloo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>How will the men who torture handle this, the men who torture in
>Irvine, CA?

Barbara, get some help.

babaloo...@yahoo.com

Dec 16, 2005, 1:19:23 AM12/16/05

Oh my, what am I writing about?

Oh wait a second, I take it all back.

Sorry.

Nevermind.

Bill

Dec 16, 2005, 1:20:12 AM12/16/05
What on earth are you talking about? This is rambling nonsense.

SweetCh...@hushmail.com

Dec 16, 2005, 1:30:47 AM12/16/05

Eru Ilúvatar wrote:
> Buck Tooth <ahorseis...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Freedom

What are you trying to say? This is rambling nonsense.

babaloo...@yahoo.com

Dec 16, 2005, 1:33:05 AM12/16/05

SweetCharlo...@hushmail.com wrote:

> Eru Ilúvatar wrote:
> > Buck Tooth <ahorseis...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Freedom
>

> What are you trying to say? This is rambling nonsense.

I don't know, maybe it's indicative of my schizoid personality, eh
agent?

Torture 101, stay tuned I will teach everything here until it stops.

Pinku-Sensei

Dec 16, 2005, 1:52:17 AM12/16/05

I don't think that's Barbara. The IP addresses don't match, although if
Barbara is bouncing around from public terminal to public terminal at
various SLC libraries, that might not be that diagnostic. However,
neither do their subjects of obsession. Babaloo_you_too is all about
the CIA, MI-6, and Meow, but *not* Scientology; how often does Barbara
talk about the non-Scientology groups? On the other hand,
babaloo_you_too is the same person as "Buck Tooth" and several other
socks. *Those* IP addresses match.
--
Pinku-Sensei AKA Stinku Bruce
Official Overseer of Kooks in rec.arts.marching.drumcorps

chickenshit Pete tortures

Dec 16, 2005, 1:55:44 AM12/16/05

Pinku-Sensei wrote:
hi Peter!

Eru Ilúvatar

Dec 16, 2005, 2:13:25 AM12/16/05
<SweetCh...@hushmail.com> wrote:

>> http://home.primus.ca/~ronsharp/rfwstan.jpg

>Ron Sharp is very immature.

Ron Sharp hit home and you don't like it.

Eru Ilúvatar

Dec 16, 2005, 2:16:26 AM12/16/05
Android Cat <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Gee Babs, who is it that has to use several identities all the

>time on google to post her messages? And what happened to your
>AOL account?

Barbara sure makes it obvious with the SLC IP address. But you
have to cut her some slack--she's stupid and she's a hypocite.

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 16, 2005, 3:00:24 AM12/16/05

What do you mean, Sharpy? I post with AOL.

Other interesting websites:

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 16, 2005, 3:03:07 AM12/16/05

You probably never figured that I am not the only person in SLC, stupid
hypocrite.

Eru Ilúvatar

Dec 16, 2005, 3:59:49 AM12/16/05
Stupid hypocrite Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You probably never figured that I am not the only person in SLC, stupid
>hypocrite.

Oh, I've figured that out, Barbara. But that doesn't mean I have
to be fooled by your lame attempts at deception.

P.S. I'm still not whatever that Val creature is, you paranoid
fuckwit. Get some help with your delusions before you hurt
someone. But please do it in your own country so my tax dollars
don't have to pay for it.

The Chief Instigator

Dec 16, 2005, 10:14:06 AM12/16/05
SweetCh...@hushmail.com writes:

>Eru Ilúvatar wrote:
>> Buck Tooth <ahorseis...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >Freedom

>What are you trying to say? This is rambling nonsense.

Freedom *is* nonsense to you, KookSchwarz. (That's why you carefully deleted
everything else in your response.)

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

Message has been deleted

Eru Ilúvatar

Dec 16, 2005, 8:02:00 PM12/16/05
Bob Officer <Ihat...@no-domain.no.mail@no-net> wrote:

>Barbara Schwarz tell use again how you were born on a secret sub base in the
>middle of the Great Salt Lake?

That'd be a good trick:

Depth

Maximum: 12.2 m / 40 ft
Average: 4.3 m / 14 in

Kind of hard to hide a submarine base.

Zinj

Dec 16, 2005, 8:12:45 PM12/16/05
In article <666$h.4l.5150.MinISGAy.98x.K$ktDrFh...@3g4c34.465>,
alsima...@yahoo.com says...

Corrupt marine cartographers and geologists are directed by their Nazi
Earplants (steered by their German psych control officers) to lie or be
ignorant of the true depths of the Great Salt Lake.

All data that's not based on a 'stable datum' is corrupt.

Only Barbara has the stable datum.

Deal with it.

Zinj
--
Villains! I say to you now! Knock off all that Evil!
- The Tick

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 16, 2005, 8:37:33 PM12/16/05

Eru Ilúvatar wrote:
> Buck Tooth <ahorseis...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Freedom of soeech doesn't meanthe right to abuse, even on a
> >private website.
>
> But it does

Valerie Emanuel posted herself that she is mentally ill and that she
takes psychiatric drugs. That explains her stalking and defaming me and
posting all that unconstitutional garbage.

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 16, 2005, 8:42:31 PM12/16/05

Pinku-Sensei wrote:

> Eru Ilúvatar wrote:
> > Barbar posting as <babaloo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > >How will the men who torture handle this, the men who torture in
> > >Irvine, CA?
> >
> > Barbara, get some help.
>
> I don't think that's Barbara. The IP addresses don't match,

Of course Babaloo is not me.

Valerie Emanuel Eru doesn't get facts. She lives in a clould of
psychiatric drugs and accused me of what she is doing. I usually just
ignore her, she is not worth to be read. When an intoxicated woman
barks at me in the streets, I would ignore that too, why should I put
up with the Eru stalker and liar?

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 16, 2005, 8:44:40 PM12/16/05

True but only when the residents are as fat as Val.

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 16, 2005, 8:50:18 PM12/16/05

The Chief Instigator wrote:
> SweetCh...@hushmail.com writes:
>
> >Eru Ilúvatar wrote:

> >What are you trying to say? This is rambling nonsense.
>
> Freedom *is* nonsense to you, KookSchwarz. (That's why you carefully deleted
> everything else in your response.)

You are just as dumb as Valerie, the Dr. Postman. In your weird head
you think that anybdy whose name starts with "B" is me. You both get
better of your psychs drugs as they really suck any intelligence out of
you.

Eru Ilúvatar

Dec 16, 2005, 9:03:36 PM12/16/05
Zinj <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Only Barbara has the stable datum.

Barbara and stable are mutually exclusive. You should
know that by now.

Eru Ilúvatar

Dec 16, 2005, 9:05:25 PM12/16/05
Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Depth
>>
>> Maximum: 12.2 m / 40 ft
>> Average: 4.3 m / 14 in
>>
>> Kind of hard to hide a submarine base.

>True but only when the residents are as fat as Val.

True without conditions. What's a Val, horse face?

Eru Ilúvatar

Dec 16, 2005, 9:06:47 PM12/16/05
Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Of course Babaloo is not me.

So you claim.

>Valerie Emanuel Eru

I'm not this Valerie creature, Barbara. Why is that aspect
of reality so difficult for you?

Eru Ilúvatar

Dec 16, 2005, 9:08:23 PM12/16/05
Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You are just as dumb as Valerie, the Dr. Postman.

Dr. Postman is "dumb" because he posts about reality instead of
believing your silly delusions? Let's hope lots of people are
that dumb.

Bill

Dec 16, 2005, 10:03:16 PM12/16/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:
What does the Constitution have to do with you, Barbara? You are German.
Not a U.S. citizen. Period.

Kevin Brady

Dec 16, 2005, 11:20:10 PM12/16/05
Zinj wrote:
> In article <666$h.4l.5150.MinISGAy.98x.K$ktDrFh...@3g4c34.465>,
> alsima...@yahoo.com says...
>
>>Bob Officer <Ihat...@no-domain.no.mail@no-net> wrote:
>>

>>>Barbara Schwarz tell use again how you were born on a secret sub base in the
>>>middle of the Great Salt Lake?
>>
>>That'd be a good trick:
>>
>> Depth
>>
>> Maximum: 12.2 m / 40 ft
>> Average: 4.3 m / 14 in
>>
>>Kind of hard to hide a submarine base.
>

> Corrupt marine cartographers and geologists are directed by their Nazi
> Earplants (steered by their German psych control officers) to lie or be
> ignorant of the true depths of the Great Salt Lake.
>
> All data that's not based on a 'stable datum' is corrupt.

LOL, don't you mean "command intention"?

> Only Barbara has the stable datum.

No, asshole, only *I* have the stable data (plural, you'll note, as I'm
no simpleton).

> Deal with it.

I've got my tinfoil hat on, and my thumb on the ULF switch. You deal
with it, and take Bob Lazar with you.

KGB

Zinj

Dec 17, 2005, 12:04:40 AM12/17/05
In article <43a3...@news2.lightlink.com>, gomo...@hotmail.com says...
> Zinj wrote:

> > All data that's not based on a 'stable datum' is corrupt.
>
> LOL, don't you mean "command intention"?
>
> > Only Barbara has the stable datum.
>
> No, asshole, only *I* have the stable data (plural, you'll note, as I'm
> no simpleton).
> >
> > Deal with it.
>
> I've got my tinfoil hat on, and my thumb on the ULF switch. You deal
> with it, and take Bob Lazar with you.
>
> KGB

Even and despite L. Ron Hubbard's profligate sodomy of the concept of
'axioms', even *He* recognized the essential necessity of a 'stable
datum' upon which to base his far flung explorations into mundanity,
onanistic solipsism and terminal narcissistic recursive megalomania.

Hense; the 'stable datum'. *Not* data.

The one, the only 'Stable Datum' for Scientology is 'L. Ron Hubbard
wrote millions of words; therefore, *something* has to make sense!'

As a 'stable datum' it's less impressive than 'dwarves live in my
closet', but, you take what you can get.

Kevin Brady

Dec 17, 2005, 1:35:46 AM12/17/05
Zinj wrote:
> In article <43a3...@news2.lightlink.com>, gomo...@hotmail.com says...
>
>>Zinj wrote:
>

>>>All data that's not based on a 'stable datum' is corrupt.
>>
>>LOL, don't you mean "command intention"?
>>

>>>Only Barbara has the stable datum.
>>
>>No, asshole, only *I* have the stable data (plural, you'll note, as I'm
>>no simpleton).
>>
>>>Deal with it.
>>
>>I've got my tinfoil hat on, and my thumb on the ULF switch. You deal
>>with it, and take Bob Lazar with you.
>>
>>KGB
>

> Even and despite L. Ron Hubbard's profligate sodomy of the concept of
> 'axioms', even *He* recognized the essential necessity of a 'stable
> datum' upon which to base his far flung explorations into mundanity,
> onanistic solipsism and terminal narcissistic recursive megalomania.

Ahh, so you agree with the concept of stable data. Great! What other
points in scientology do you agree with?

> Hense; the 'stable datum'. *Not* data.

Wrongo! A person has many stable data. Each one anchors down an area
for him so that he can make sense of a confusion. A number of these
stable data make up the person's belief system. Thus, *data*, not datum.

> The one, the only 'Stable Datum' for Scientology is 'L. Ron Hubbard
> wrote millions of words; therefore, *something* has to make sense!'

No, the concept of "earlier similar" is a stable datum, as is "Hubbard
wrote all of scientology", and "an engram is a moment where
consciousness is suspended and physical pain is present", the "Auditor's
Code" is a stable datum. There's plenty. Together, they make up the
Scientology Belief System. To OTs, it's a stable datum that their case
is "composite case", whereas that is a change to earlier approaches,
considered a refinement by "upper level" persons. Plenty of "stable
data" are presented within the various implant mythoi.

> As a 'stable datum' it's less impressive than 'dwarves live in my
> closet', but, you take what you can get.

Yes, and you reorganize and streamline when you get a chance to inspect
them and blow off some of the confusion that necessitated taking up
aberrated stable data originally. This leads to improved clarity and
integrity in the belief system, and reduced cognitive dissonance.

KGB

Android Cat

Dec 17, 2005, 1:42:09 AM12/17/05
Kevin Brady wrote:
>> Even and despite L. Ron Hubbard's profligate sodomy of the concept of
>> 'axioms', even *He* recognized the essential necessity of a 'stable
>> datum' upon which to base his far flung explorations into mundanity,
>> onanistic solipsism and terminal narcissistic recursive megalomania.
>
> Ahh, so you agree with the concept of stable data. Great! What other
> points in scientology do you agree with?

I think you have the chicken before the egg.

What other points of a rational universe did Hubbard manage to correspond
with?

Kevin Brady

Dec 17, 2005, 1:53:06 AM12/17/05
Well, Hubbard taught me a number of those points before the Universe
did, so I credit him. But I take your point. I'm not about defending
the scientology author(s), I'm about pointing out truths that can be
found in scientology. There's a reason that people remain
scientologists despite all the hullaballoo. I think that eventually,
most "reformed scientologists", those that no longer have anything to do
with the criminal cult, will be able to take those truths and run,
because they are valuable, and don't have to remain within a trademarked
(?) religion. Truth cannot be owned.

The Chief Instigator

Dec 17, 2005, 10:53:14 AM12/17/05
"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> writes:

>Eru Ilúvatar wrote:
>> Buck Tooth <ahorseis...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >Freedom of soeech doesn't meanthe right to abuse, even on a
>> >private website.

>> But it does

>Valerie Emanuel posted herself that she is mentally ill and that she
>takes psychiatric drugs. That explains her stalking and defaming me and
>posting all that unconstitutional garbage.

You're not responding to Valerie, delusional dolt. The only right you have in
this country is to turn yourself over to the INS and take the flight home to
Germany...because you have no legal authority in this country. You know who
to call to report me...so when are you going to do it? (That's an easy
answer, given your insanity: when hell freezes over.)

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

LAST GAME: Houston 5, Peoria 3 (December 16)
NEXT GAME: Saturday, December 17 vs. Peoria, 7:35

The Chief Instigator

Dec 17, 2005, 10:59:37 AM12/17/05
"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> writes:

>The Chief Instigator wrote:
>> SweetCh...@hushmail.com writes:

>> >What are you trying to say? This is rambling nonsense.

>> Freedom *is* nonsense to you, KookSchwarz. (That's why you carefully
>> deleted everything else in your response.)

>You are just as dumb as Valerie, the Dr. Postman. In your weird head
>you think that anybdy whose name starts with "B" is me. You both get
>better of your psychs drugs as they really suck any intelligence out of
>you.

I don't use "psych drugs". You need them - badly. You can't hide worth a
damn, Babbles. Get out of my country. Go home to Germany and get help.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

Message has been deleted

Have you been Jeff Jacobsen/Plethora harassed today?

Dec 17, 2005, 5:20:23 PM12/17/05
Bob Officer wrote:
> On 17 Dec 2005 09:53:14 -0600, in alt.usenet.kooks, The Chief Instigator

> <pat...@io.com> wrote:

> >>Valerie Emanuel posted herself that she is mentally ill and that she
> >>takes psychiatric drugs. That explains her stalking and defaming me and
> >>posting all that unconstitutional garbage.
> >
> >You're not responding to Valerie, delusional dolt. The only right you have in
> >this country is to turn yourself over to the INS and take the flight home to
> >Germany...because you have no legal authority in this country. You know who
> >to call to report me...so when are you going to do it? (That's an easy
> >answer, given your insanity: when hell freezes over.)
>
> Can you see this... entering the court house is anyone... joe citizen, being
> sued by Barbara...

Huh?

> On the court house steps Joe stops Barbara.. and smiles...
>
> JC - Barbara?
>
> BS: Yes?

Huh?

> JC: I place you under arrest for unlawful entry into the US, Violation of
> Various Federal I-N laws, local laws against unlawful harassment and
> Terrorism under the Patriot Act.

Since when can private people arrest other private people before the
police is there and for what? You can't arrest anybody for filing a
lawsuit. If you could all lawyers would be in jail. :)

> Local Sheriff appears and takes Barbara into custody, loads her in a police
> car and drives off...

That Sheriff would lose his job as I didn't do what you idiot lie about
me.

> JC enters into the court room... judge calls the case and when Barbara
> doesn't appear, decides the case in against the Barbara... He then grants JC
> an award his counter suit.

That gets even crazier. When somebody is arrested, the police has the
duty to produce the body. Habeas corpus, you uneducated psych troll.
When the Sheriff would work with JC and keep the person in jail and lie
to the judge that the prisoner can't show, he would go to jail onces
that becomes public. JC Bob Officer might go to jail for posting these
criminal plans.

> See Babs will not sue anyone and that is why she harasses the Federal
> Employees which she never faces in court. It would all stop if one person
> was to arrest her. then the Federal DA and INS would have to take action.
>

> --
> Ak'toh'di

You are completely confused. I don't even what you are talking about.
Your wish and "if" lists is so stupid that I don't bother with it. You
need to get off the drugs you are taking and should make the
Purification Rundown to get the mind fog away.

(About Dave Touretzky)

http://www.amatterofjustice.org/amoj/00index.cfm

Eru Ilúvatar

Dec 17, 2005, 5:36:44 PM12/17/05
Barbara posting as "Have you been Jeff Jacobsen/Plethora harassed today?" <BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote:

>Since when can private people arrest other private people before the
>police is there

Since always, Barbara. You are incredibly stupid.

The Chief Instigator

Dec 17, 2005, 5:45:20 PM12/17/05
Bob Officer <bobof...@invalid.net> writes:

>On 17 Dec 2005 09:53:14 -0600, in alt.usenet.kooks, The Chief Instigator
><pat...@io.com> wrote:

>>>Valerie Emanuel posted herself that she is mentally ill and that she
>>>takes psychiatric drugs. That explains her stalking and defaming me and
>>>posting all that unconstitutional garbage.

>>You're not responding to Valerie, delusional dolt. The only right you have
>>in this country is to turn yourself over to the INS and take the flight home
>>to Germany...because you have no legal authority in this country. You know
>>who to call to report me...so when are you going to do it? (That's an easy
>>answer, given your insanity: when hell freezes over.)

>Can you see this... entering the court house is anyone... joe citizen, being
>sued by Barbara...

>On the court house steps Joe stops Barbara.. and smiles...

>JC - Barbara?

>BS: Yes?

>JC: I place you under arrest for unlawful entry into the US, Violation of

>Various Federal I-N laws, local laws against unlawful harassment and
>Terrorism under the Patriot Act.

>Local Sheriff appears and takes Barbara into custody, loads her in a police
>car and drives off...

>JC enters into the court room... judge calls the case and when Barbara

>doesn't appear, decides the case in against the Barbara... He then grants JC
>an award his counter suit.

>See Babs will not sue anyone and that is why she harasses the Federal

>Employees which she never faces in court. It would all stop if one person
>was to arrest her. then the Federal DA and INS would have to take action.

That might work, if done by a citizen of a community close to her. After all,
the LEO community in the Salt Lake Valley is undoubtedly more familiar with
her tactics than they wish to be...

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

wbarwell

Dec 18, 2005, 12:14:15 AM12/18/05
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> Eru Ilúvatar wrote:
>> Buck Tooth <ahorseis...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Freedom of soeech doesn't meanthe right to abuse, even on a
>> >private website.
>>
>> But it does
>
> Valerie Emanuel posted herself that she is mentally ill and that she
> takes psychiatric drugs. That explains her stalking and defaming me
> and posting all that unconstitutional garbage.

Having depression is not mentally ill.
Ambulatory schizophrenics like you are.
Dealing with depression is admirable.
Letting schizophrenia go untreated is
not.

libel and slander, even from a mentally unstable
kook is soooooo unpleasant.

--
"There is a word in Newspeak," said Syme.  "I don't
know whether you know it: duckspeak, to quack like

Cheerful Charlie

Eru Ilúvatar

Dec 18, 2005, 12:26:54 AM12/18/05
wbarwell <wbar...@mylinuxisp.com> wrote: