Would any Scientologists help me with my Global Protest for peace?

global...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2008, 3:55:04 AM2/25/08
I'm not a Scientologist myself but any help would be greatly
appreciated.

For more information visit the google group I have created.

http://groups.google.com/group/global-protest/web/mission-1

Thanks

Tom Newton

Feb 25, 2008, 3:58:25 AM2/25/08

This isn't a Scientology group.

It is a Scientology hate group.

Tom

--
calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

dharm...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2008, 4:23:54 AM2/25/08
On Feb 25, 2:58 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

Did Bigfoot tell you that when he visited your bunker with Xena?

Tom Newton

Feb 25, 2008, 4:29:44 AM2/25/08

And here you see an example of the mental condition of the typical
member of the Anonymous Scientology-hate cult.

Which is why Scientology has nothing to fear from them, obviously.

dharm...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2008, 4:55:07 AM2/25/08
Really? this isn't you described in lurid detail at the following
link?:

http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/kooks/ac/fga.shtml

Shall I quote a bit, Tom/Alan?

You may have heard of Alan Connor from his postings about survivalism,
about flower-power dentistry, about knowing Bigfoot, about taking a
holiday with Xena the warrior princess, and baiting Christians with
(to them) heresy and apocrypha. In which case, you may be surprised to
learn that, for someone who lives in the mountains in camouflage
without using metal or power or telecommunications utilities, he
appears to spend an impossibly large amount of time in front of a
personal computer with an Earthlink connection posting to
comp.mail.misc and the various news.admin.net-abuse.* newsgroups.
(Presumably the charcoal shielding around the computer monitor is
extra thick to mask all of those nasty cathode rays from the
surveillance satellites, and the rangers haven't yet spotted the
giveaway lines of utility company poles leading across the mountains
to his secret hideout.)

The Bigfoot Post:

Alan Connor Ignore User
On 03 Jul 2003 20:06:10 GMT, Halcitron <halcit...@aol.comhatespam>
wrote: You ARE an entertaining fellow. I have met several "Bigfoot".
And we have taken many lessons from them about staying out of your
people's sight. No, they don't have much in the way of language; Yes,
they are herbivores and insectivores and "stone-age" toolmakers. They
sort of semi-hibernate in the Winter in cold areas. They do not eat
animal products and are peaceful to my knowledge, though I would not
want to corner one or threaten one of their rare young. Fortunately,
there is little likelihood of those things ever happenning. They are
swift as the wind and have senses that put your fancy technology to
shame.` We only see them when they wish us too, and even a relative
newcomer like me is 20X as good in the Woods as any of you even dream
of being. That should tell you something. alanc
More options Jul 3 2003, 2:52 pm
Newsgroups: misc.survivalism

poke...@beer.com

Feb 25, 2008, 5:26:15 AM2/25/08
Woopsie daisy?

Reputation squashed in a single post?

Yup. That's your bad.

Stupid.

GTFO AND STOP CLOGGING THE USENET WITH YOUR BS.

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2008, 6:12:19 AM2/25/08
On 25 feb, 10:29, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

And here is an example of the mental condition of Tom:

On 22 feb, 17:17, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> They you are. Hiding behind your masks and waving your signs
> Really pleased with the turnout. There are a lot more people
> there than you expected.
>
> And, of course, you don't know who most of them are.
>
> Even if they weren't wearing masks you wouldn't know who they were.
>
> Things are going great. There are TV cameras and crowds.
>
> Then several objects arc up into the air and come down on the
> Scientologist's property.
>
> They are home-made firebombs.
>
> No one can tell who threw them, but they definitely came from
> the protestors. From people wearing masks and carrying signs.
>
> That much is captured by the cameras.
>
> In the ensuing chaos, the people that threw them vanish without
> a trace. Or maybe not. Who can tell?
>
> You'll have a long time to think about it while you are sitting in jail,
> anonymity a pipe-dream of the past.
>
> A couple of people who don't like you donned disguises and
> pocketed a few thousand in used twenties and hired some
> professional criminals from another city to wreck your party and
> your organization.
>
> It was that simple.
>
> You reap what you sow.

> Tom
>
> --
> calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
> gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Tom Newton

Feb 25, 2008, 6:42:05 AM2/25/08

Good. That article should be taken seriously.

Your cowardly concealment of your identities makes you very vulnerable.

Infiltration of your group would be childsplay, on the street or off.

All someone would have to do is memorize the basics of your hate dogma.

And spend some time reading a few websites and this group.

I could adopt a false identity on the Usenet and have you convinced that
I was a fellow cowardly, brain-dead Scientology hater in no time at all.

And I would be more than welcome to attend your demonstrations. From there,
gaining access to the inner working of Anonymous would just be a matter of
patience. And a little work. Very little.

I'd only be expected to identitify myself to certain members, and acquiring
a very good false ID package would cost only about $10K.

I'll bet the Scientologists could come up with that out of petty cash. Over
and over again.

I could. And I'm not nearly as wealthy as they are.

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2008, 6:49:20 AM2/25/08
On 25 feb, 12:42, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
Thanks for making that clear.

> Your cowardly concealment of your identities makes you very vulnerable.

I post with my real name. Do you?

> Infiltration of your group would be childsplay, on the street or off.

I don't belong to a group.

> All someone would have to do is memorize the basics of your hate dogma.

And?

> And spend some time reading a few websites and this group.

Mine is available for anyone interested and able to read Dutch and
English.

> I could adopt a false identity on the Usenet and have you convinced that
> I was a fellow cowardly, brain-dead Scientology hater in no time at all.

Brain dead you already are, as you showed since you appeared.

> And I would be more than welcome to attend your demonstrations. From there,
> gaining access to the inner working of Anonymous would just be a matter of
> patience. And a little work. Very little.

As I said: Brain dead. Access to the inner working? ROFLMAO!!!

> I'd only be expected to identitify myself to certain members, and acquiring
> a very good false ID package would cost only about $10K.

Yes, you are a millionaire. Right? And a stupid one too.

> I'll bet the Scientologists could come up with that out of petty cash. Over
> and over again.

That, Tom, is past times.

> I could. And I'm not nearly as wealthy as they are.

Then you must be a very poor sod.

Tom N

Feb 25, 2008, 7:38:33 AM2/25/08
On Feb 25, 3:42 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

Here's the link to the complete post of mine above, that Peter posted
at least
part of:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/ea8656a33e10947a

He obviously deleted the subject, which is odd in the extreme. Any
honest
person would have included both the subject and the Messsage-ID, so
that
people could check out the original for themselves.

But there aren't any honest members in this hate cult.

Blind hatred and honesty just don't go together.

He may have altered what he did post.

Obviously, he cannot be trusted at all.

I'm not going to check myself. It doesn't matter. No one believes
a word this hate-monger and his cult companions post. No one with
a functioning mind, anyway.

Tom

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2008, 9:58:28 AM2/25/08
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/ea8656a33...

> He obviously deleted the subject, which is odd in the extreme. Any
> honest
> person would have included both the subject and the Messsage-ID, so
> that
> people could check out the original for themselves.

The subject deleted? I didn't copy it. That is all. Is it that
important to know the subject is "March 15th"?
I copied your post and pasted it without change.

> But there aren't any honest members in this hate cult.

No cult here.

> Blind hatred and honesty just don't go together.

No hatred here. Only concern. Honesty? You don't know what that is.
And you prove it right away:

> He may have altered what he did post.
>
> Obviously, he cannot be trusted at all.

See? Dishonesty seems to be your trade mark.

> I'm not going to check myself. It doesn't matter. No one believes
> a word this hate-monger and his cult companions post. No one with
> a functioning mind, anyway.
>
> Tom

Nobody asked you to.

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Opti

Feb 25, 2008, 10:43:27 AM2/25/08

> And I would be more than welcome to attend your demonstrations.

Yes. Scientologist's are welcome also.

>From there,
> gaining access to the inner working of Anonymous would just be a >matter of patience. And a little work. Very little.

Your a retiree correct, with plenty of time on your hands. Well, we
see how easily you managed to penetrated the warez scene.
'bitorrent'. Which is why you'd rather post about it (trying to
stirrup trouble) than do.

> a very good false ID package would cost only about $10K.

lol. I am sure a guy like you has access to all kinds of things like
this... Your a clown. I know it and you know it. Have a wonderful
Monday.

clam....@googlemail.com

Feb 25, 2008, 4:46:49 PM2/25/08
On Feb 25, 12:38 pm, Tom N <simpleman....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 25, 3:42 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

tom, tom, tom... (or should i call you alan?) using two different
posting IDs in one thread?

you're getting flustered!

were you thinking of xenu^Ha the warrior princess again?

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/35cf7b5281e48df5

Gregg Hagglund

Feb 25, 2008, 8:55:16 PM2/25/08

My, My, My.
Look what Jew Baiter and Holocaust Apologist
just popped out of my Killfile!

I stuck old Tommboy away and now:
Here he is posting as another ID: Tom N <simple...@gmail.com>

Busted!

Tommyboy is a simpleton child, not a simple man

While we criticize the operation of the C0$ and their reprehensible
conduct and marketing of pseudo scientific clap trap,
Tom has been playing games with a lot of posters
calling us hate mongers and cowards
while *never* acknowledging he has multiple IDs
or revealing his own true hate filled cesspool of a mind.
And carelessly fulfilling the agenda of a real threat, the OSA, to
fill ARS with purposeless garbage postings.

Now in one more long Usenet posting session by a Net Kook of ill fame
the hypocrisy is blatantly revealed.

Everyone rational on or passing through ARS
now knows
what a liar and hypocrite Tommyboy really is.

And there is nothing he can do about it.

The rock has been turned over.
The lights have been turned on.
Now is the time for Tommyboy to scurry for cover.
Or hang around and continue to act like a complete looney tune.

His accusations that posters on ARS are using multiple identities and
are hate mongering cowards only applies to himself.

Or is that Alan Conner , Bruce Burhans, Farley Benn, Tom Littlefoot,
David I. Raines,Or Alexander Mulligan?

Tommyboy has a split personality it seems.

Or just a hypocritical lame ass troll.

He may be Ethically challenged and Morally bankrupt ,but he is
definitely *not* OSA.
They wouldn't hire this swamp scum to lick sweat off E-Meter Cans.

The OSA Trolls and those pining to get back in the cult actually get
my sympathy because they are victims of Hubbards mind bending money
machine.

Tom , according to his claims elsewhere, is gun toting bushwhacker.
We know him to be just another backwoods and backwards home grown red
neck bigot.

ROFL

Hmmm. According to Google Groups early this morning Tommyboy posted 7
times to ARS between 1:38AM and 6:43AM. (EST)
His post at 1:38 AM was in my response to my calling him out as a
true hat mongering holocaust apologist.

This post is at 7:38 AM.
Did he get tossed from motzarella.org?
Maybe, maybe not.

However, while he is posting from google groups I hope he remembers
they have a TOS too.

Google frowns on posts that "defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten
or .....
post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful
content"

Big brother google may be watching Tommyboy now.
Time for Tommyboy to put on a tinfoil hat to fool the government
agents he claims elsewhere (and as somebody else) are looking for him.

I have advised Google Groups abuse, of his recent hate filled off
topic postings under one of his numerous alias( while posting from
another service) and asked them to be prepared for complaints
about this Tom N alias.

Google doesn't give a fig about trolls or topics, but they certainly
don't want to rattle any jurisdictions cage by allowing someone to use
there new services to express anti-Semitic sentiments.

I dislike most of what he says but Tommyboy has a right to blather on
within the limits of civil and criminal law.

Threatening to frame Anonymous demonstrators by planting fire bomb
making material in there cars, pushes that edge.
Posting anti-Semitic sentiments and promoting the "they deserved it"
apology for the Holocaust that killed millions of Jews, Czechs,
Hungarians, Gypsys and others, crosses the line.

In some jurisdictions it leaps across the line.

As in the instance one is posting that kind of fascist propaganda from
a server sitting in Germany.

Now that is a <click>*bang* foot bullet of substantial proportions
IMHO.

Let him rant to himself.

If he is in everyone's KF then no one will be enticed to engage him.

I shall add Tom N and the other alias to my KF.

I urge everyone else to do so as well,
or at least
to not interact with this malignant putz.

For a little *on topic* fun:

The National Enquirer this week referred to Tom Cruise as an
Intergalactic Overlord!

Gregg Hagglund SP7

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 04:38:33 -0800 (PST), Tom N
<simple...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 25, 3:42 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

><snip>

global...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2008, 6:54:06 PM2/26/08
On Feb 25, 3:58 am, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

Hate leads to war. Love Scientology, everything and everybody.