PAC MEMO: Kids on RPF

Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net

Dec 30, 2000, 1:39:53 PM12/30/00
This tragic cult memo advocates use of Children RPF on a kid
who have been cutting himself up with a racor blade. I have
removed the name of the young boy in this transcipt. This
cult document is one of many sent to me anonymousely.

The new year should be dedicated to saving children from the
abuses of the Church of Scientology!

[START]
COPY OF ORIGINAL MEMO

CO CMO PAC
VIA SNR PERS OFF PAC------------------ CC: CO PAC
NEDRA COHEE
A/CADET COORD PAC

Re; Kid scene in PAC

Dear Sir,

I want to propose a handling to the recent and past flaps
we are having concerning the Cadet aged kids. Please see my CSW.

SITUATION: I need to re-institute the Children's RPF and
propose Jim Garrett as Adult MAA for Cadet Org.

DATA: I have several Cadets and blown Cadets who need to go to
the children's RPF. Since being back in the Cadet Org I have
been pushing hard on getting basics in and pushing hard on getting
the Cadets producing. The scene is getting better with many
Cadets starting to pick up their hats and the scene is starting
to improve. However a very small percentage are entubulative
sources and are sabotaging efforts to set the scene right.
(reports are written and are I/P on the enturbulative sources)
They need to be moved off the line per Forcing In The Ideal
Scene.

In addition to the Cadet Org itself getting established
there are SO kids not in the SO who need to do the Children's
RPF to get them back on purpose as SO members.

Currently [name removed] is an enturbulative source who has
been on the lines of the EPF, SNR HCO PAC, SECURITY, CADET ORG.
He needs to be moved off everyone's lines and put into the
Children's RPF. [name removed] recently took a razor blade and
cut X's in his skin up and down both his arms. He is psychotic
in PT and needs close supervision.

We are in PT re-establishing the Cadet Org in pushing in
the LRH advices and policy concerning it. The reinstituting of
the childrens RPF is needed as a part of it's [sic]
establishment. In 1976 when the Commodore re-established the
Cadet Org , he also included the childrens RPF as a part of this.
Ref Pac Estates Unscramble. In 1986-87 when myself and Yolanda
Avila put back in the advices concerning the Cadet Org, the
re-instituting of the Childrens RPF was very instrumental as
one of the successful actions done which 10X'd the Cadet Org
at that time. Eleven resources came out of that org most of
which went to CMO PAC. The Childrens RPF was slammed in at
that time and was very successful as it allowed the area to
cool down and the establishment actions started biting as the
CI and internal enturbulation was off the

1

[new page]

lines. The Childrens RPF was run per the FO's on the Childrens
RPF (3434 series). A copy is attached for your viewing. The
LRH advices on the Childrens RPF are also attached.

Another factor is that there are disaffected X-SO kids who
are originating they want to come back. Today the CO PAC told me
the Lipton girls want to come back. Last week Jade Kavanarr
came to see me. This is a big reach from these kids. Our X-SO
kids at Mace-Kingsley need to be pulled back and handled. They
all need the childrens RPF.

I propose Jim Garrett as MAA I/C of the RPF. He knows the
kids well and can run good control on them and has been
successful in this area. He also has a purpose to work with
children.

Today CO PAC gave me a copy of a KR from CO's MAA FCB which
outlines trouble we are having with the kid scene. This KR
further supports my need to establish the Childrens RPF. I can
turn these kids around, I just need my adult MAA.

SOLUTION: Please push order down the line for Jim Garrett to
report to the Cadet Org to take on the post of Adult MAA for
the Cadet Org. Scott Foster could replace Jim at ASHO. (Jim is
currently at ASHO ........He is Senior HCO staff)
THIS IS OK.

OK_____________________ NOT __________________________

ML, A/CADET COORD
Nedra Cohee
[END]

Best wishes,
Andreas Heldal-Lund, Nunsteinvegen 9, N-4056 Tananger, Norway
Pho: +47 90 04 32 99 Fax: 90 32 35 46 E-mail: a...@xenu.net
home.sol.no/~spirous www.xenu.net www.hedning.no/hedning
"If anyone can show me, and prove to me, that I am wrong in
thought or deed, I will gladly change. I seek the truth, which
never yet hurt anybody. It is only persistence in self-delusion
and ignorance which does harm." -- Marcus Aurelius

thomlove

Dec 30, 2000, 5:19:21 PM12/30/00
Hi;

What is the date of this comm?

thomlove

Mirele

Dec 30, 2000, 2:24:49 PM12/30/00
a...@xenu.net (Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net) wrote in
<0m8s4tk1ai7adnirj...@4ax.com>:

>This tragic cult memo advocates use of Children RPF on a kid
>who have been cutting himself up with a racor blade. I have
>removed the name of the young boy in this transcipt. This
>cult document is one of many sent to me anonymousely.

Thank you Andreas for posting this. The poor child who was cutting himself
needed competent medical assistance, not the "Tech", and most certainly not
the RPF.

Was there a date on this letter? It appears to have been written some time
after 1986-87, but when?

Deana
mir...@xmission.com

Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net

Dec 30, 2000, 3:07:21 PM12/30/00
On Sat, 30 Dec 2000 14:19:21 -0800, thomlove
<thomlov...@netscape.net> wrote:

>Hi;
>
>What is the date of this comm?

My paper copy has no date.

Feisty

Dec 30, 2000, 5:13:47 PM12/30/00
The document you tell about says this - what does forcing the ideal scene
mean?

Feisty

They need to be moved off the line per Forcing In The Ideal
Scene.

Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net wrote in message
<0m8s4tk1ai7adnirj...@4ax.com>...

Emma0484

Dec 30, 2000, 7:41:07 PM12/30/00
Wow. Reading your posting brought that whole Cadet Org scene back to me.
What's even scarier is that Yolanda Avila, who was mentioned, was my teacher up
at the Int Ranch when I was 7 and 8 yrs. old. Thankyou for posting this.
Suicidal children in the orgs often get treated badly. I knew a girl who was
sent to the Mace Kingsley Ranch for laying out in the middle of the Highway
U.S.19 in front of the QI (that rundown motel/Flag Cadet Org). She then became
pregnant there at age 16, with almost no education. Another girl tried to slit
her wrists and was then kept under 24/7 ethics watch by people she used to call
friends until she was flown to LA for handling or routing out. Suicidal
tendencies, or thoughts, are met with disdain and contempt in Scientology.
People lose respect for you and think of you as weak. After all, you had to
"pull it in," right? I myself went rather crazy, but I refused to tell anyone
for fear of the consequences. In fact, I think that living and growing up in
Scientology rather cultivates these sort of mental conditions.

Ed

Dec 30, 2000, 9:30:58 PM12/30/00
Thank you -- do you have a story you could contribute here?

Ed

Rev Fredric L. Rice

Dec 30, 2000, 10:27:03 PM12/30/00
Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net <a...@xenu.net> wrote:

>This tragic cult memo advocates use of Children RPF on a kid
>who have been cutting himself up with a racor blade. I have
>removed the name of the young boy in this transcipt. This
>cult document is one of many sent to me anonymousely.
>The new year should be dedicated to saving children from the
>abuses of the Church of Scientology!
>[START]
> COPY OF ORIGINAL MEMO
>CO CMO PAC
>VIA SNR PERS OFF PAC------------------ CC: CO PAC
>NEDRA COHEE
>A/CADET COORD PAC
>Re; Kid scene in PAC

What's the date on this? If none is offered, perhaps matching some of
the names of the child abusers named in the text could be matched to
current cultists through their web pages if they have them.

You should send a copy to nor...@fbi.gov

---
Send information concerning incidents of racketeering and
terrorism by the Scientology cult to the Domestic Terrorism
Task Force at nor...@fbi.gov http://www.skeptictank.org/
For psychological assistance check: http://www.shrinktank.com/

Michael 'Mike' Gormez -- www.b-org.demon.nl/scn/deaths

Dec 30, 2000, 10:55:33 PM12/30/00
/In article <0m8s4tk1ai7adnirj...@4ax.com>, Andreas

Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net <a...@xenu.net> wrote:

>The new year should be dedicated to saving children from the
>abuses of the Church of Scientology!

Agreed, and I can use all the help to develope
www.taxexemptchildabuse.net. To name just one example. Already the
visitors count went 100% up after the page got its own domain. Help
double that number. Check links, find new links to add. Etc, there's so
much to do. HTML'ize the latest Padgett lit update #31 using the existing
files on http://padgett.taxexemptchildabuse.net as example and mail it to
me. I know it is a simple task any idiot could do, but lots of simple
tasks makes a days worth of work. There's so much to do without surrending
your ID (if you're afraid). Do something! Lots of critics could use a
hand. I know I can.

Mike
--
Why are these people dead Scientology?
www.b-org.demon.nl/scn/deaths

ptsc

Dec 31, 2000, 8:14:35 AM12/31/00
On Sat, 30 Dec 2000 19:39:53 +0100, Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net
<a...@xenu.net> wrote:

>Cadet Org , he also included the childrens RPF as a part of this.
>Ref Pac Estates Unscramble. In 1986-87 when myself and Yolanda

^^^^^^

>Avila put back in the advices concerning the Cadet Org, the

^^^^^

Hey, this isn't a very common name, nor is the first name.

Is this the same woman also known as "Yolanda Howell," and also,
was this woman married to a man named "Avila" and is she Antonio Avila's mother?

ptsc

ptsc

Dec 31, 2000, 8:14:26 AM12/31/00
On 31 Dec 2000 00:41:07 GMT, emma...@aol.com (Emma0484) wrote:

>Wow. Reading your posting brought that whole Cadet Org scene back to me.
>What's even scarier is that Yolanda Avila, who was mentioned, was my teacher up
>at the Int Ranch when I was 7 and 8 yrs. old. Thankyou for posting this.

Was she Antonio Avila's mother or sister?

ptsc

Steve Zadarnowski

Dec 31, 2000, 12:46:17 PM12/31/00
Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net <a...@xenu.net> wrote:

>This tragic cult memo advocates use of Children RPF on a kid
>who have been cutting himself up with a racor blade. I have
>removed the name of the young boy in this transcipt. This
>cult document is one of many sent to me anonymousely.
>
>The new year should be dedicated to saving children from the
>abuses of the Church of Scientology!

Jesus! This is the kind of thing one would expect from
a semi-AI automated factory. No feeling at all for people,
just stats, production and rectification of faults.

It makes me shudder to think these people want to control
our lives too.

---
"If it smells like ass, its Scientology!"
"Just bum data, bum data, bum data, bum data,
alter-is, alter-is, bum data." - LRH, SHSBC
** Let's have a Clambake! http://www.xenu.net

Starshadow

Dec 31, 2000, 2:31:31 PM12/31/00
These kinds of abuses against people and against kids in particular really
haunt me. My heart goes out to you, Emma. I'm glad you survived.

--
Bright Blessings,

Starshadow, KoX, SP4, Official Wiccan Chaplain ARSCC(wdne)
"Emma0484" <emma...@aol.com> wrote in message

Feisty

Dec 31, 2000, 6:50:30 PM12/31/00
Hello Andreas, and best of "strength" for the New Year!

What does this quote mean? is this something done in auditing?

quote from memo:

"They need to be moved off the line per Forcing In The Ideal
Scene."

The whole thing sounds sick and it's even sicker that they BLATENTLY
condition the newsgroup with "reverse" anti-psych crap.

p.s. can any of these documents be cited as just cause to impeach
the Church of $ ? This is what I hope and pray for!

Feisty

Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net wrote in message
<0m8s4tk1ai7adnirj...@4ax.com>...

Lionel Fuddpucker

Dec 31, 2000, 6:31:24 PM12/31/00
In article <0m8s4tk1ai7adnirj...@4ax.com>,

Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net <a...@xenu.net> wrote:

> This tragic cult memo advocates use of Children RPF on a kid
> who have been cutting himself up with a racor blade.

Now here's a kid who could =really= use some psychiatric help.

--
RADM L Fuddpucker, Commandant, Implant Station M-3b
<http://WWW.GeoCities.Com/ImpMarcabNav/imn.html>

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

M. C. DiPietra

Jan 3, 2001, 3:09:49 PM1/3/01
in article p9cu4t0etu6vajebn...@4ax.com, ptsc at
pt...@my-deja.com wrote on 12/31/00 8:14 AM:

There are about 50 Avila entries in the Tampa phone book. It's not so
uncommon.

http://mp3.com/MaggieCouncil XENU WORLD ORDER CD now available
M.C.DiPietra <mdip...@earthlink.net>, SP4, KoX
"Hell, if you understood everything I say, you'd be me!" -Miles Davis

Dave Bird

Jan 8, 2001, 10:40:28 AM1/8/01
In<t4sgu5e...@corp.supernews.com>, Feisty <not@inthislife.?> writes:
>The document you tell about says this - what does forcing the ideal scene
>mean?
>
>Feisty
>
>They need to be moved off the line per Forcing In The Ideal
>Scene.

I am 99% sure it is the actual title of an HCOPL instruction
(date unknown). From context I imagine it says something like:

"when any organisation has gone badly wrong, you need to decide
how it should be operating ideally then force it into that
state of affairs. That includes removing totally anyone or
anything who is keeping it in its chaotic state and cannot
be made to cooperate with the change back --- just remove
individual troublemakers from the area outright, to end their
bad influence."

Perhaps somebody has the Green Volumes to look it up.......?

|~/ |~/
~~|;'^';-._.-;'^';-._.-;'^';-._.-;'^';-._.-;||';-._.-;'^';||_.-;'^'0-|~~
P | Woof Woof, Glug Glug ||____________|| 0 | P
O | Who Drowned the Judge's Dog? | . . . . . . . '----. 0 | O
O | answers on *---|_______________ @__o0 | O
L |<a href="news:alt.religion.scientology"></a>_____________|/_______| L
www.xemu.demon.co.uk 2B0D 5195 337B A3E6 DDAC BD38 7F2F FD8E 7391 F44F

thud_n_...@my-deja.com

Jan 9, 2001, 12:35:37 PM1/9/01
A very disturbing post... and, although it may be presumptuous, I hope
I will be forgiven for adding to it.

Why is it that no supporters of Scientology have posted to this thread
calling the Andreas' post (copied below) a lie, or a forgery, or a
baseless accusation?

Why is it that no supporters of Scientology have posted saying, "Why
that's awful! That poor kid!"?

Why is it that, even after I point this out, there will probably be no
defense by those who defend the Church of Scientology?

Are these charges hitting home?

Thud

In article <0m8s4tk1ai7adnirj...@4ax.com>,

Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net <a...@xenu.net> wrote:

--
"Strike while the irony is hot!" -- The Freethinker