Executive Director Narconon Connecticut

Patty Pieniadz

Mar 2, 2006, 1:09:28 PM3/2/06
In 1975, I became the ED of Narconon Connecticut. I was 21 years old
and my only qualification for the job was that no one else wanted it.

I had no idea how to run an organization but Narconon had a full set
of OEC volumes {http://www.xenu-directory.net/glossary/glossary_o.htm#OEC}
and I had been told that those OEC volumes contained all the information
anyone
needed to run a org.

So I dug in and started reading and running NN as I was supposed to
i.e., just like a Scientology Org.

By Scientology standards I was a very good ED. I was a ruthless,
heartless bitch that pushed for stats and money and PRODUCTS. I was
completely "unreasonable" and got much accomplished including getting
a 10 bedroom house so that Narconon could be a live in facility. The
funding continued flowing in and I got a friend of mine named Patty
O'Neill to be the PES and PR person for NNCT. Patty was very good at
getting good PR for Narconon. She had grown up in New London and had
a lot of "comm lines". She went on to become the ED NN Int and now
runs a group called the Friends of Narconon. Patty is a very good
woman, but due to my insistence she became a Scientologist and is
still heavily indoctrinated in the cult mindset.

http://home.scientologist.org/pattys/

I also recruited Bobby Wiggins, who went on to become a Scientology
Freedom Medal Winner and but back in the 80"s he was Narconon
Connecticut's premier "tech terminal" / auditor.

http://home.oursites.net/bobwiggins/index.htm

and yes I am in fact, the one that is responsible for getting Love
Goddess {http://www.whyaretheydead.net/misc/osababes/main.html}
Maureen O'keefe recruited to be the NN CT OES (Organization Executive
Secretary) {http://www.xenu-directory.net/glossary/glossary_o.htm#OES}
Maureen has moved on to be one of the most indoctrinated
Scientologists I know and unfortunately, she credits me with "putting
that fixed dedicated glare" into her eye.

Hopefully, some day I can assist her in removing it.

Maureen is currently the Invest Dir for OSA Boston. She is the main
reason why I have chosen to tell my story. She was once my very best
friend, but unfortunately, my relationship with her depended on my
adherence to the Scientology rules of conduct. Since I no longer
agree to behave as I am told, Maureen has decided that she will be the
one to put my "ethics in" She will tells me she really loves me all
the while she is sneakily investigating me because she believes I am
an enemy to her world view. But more on Maureen later. Much more.

I was having lots of fun working at Narconon. None of us really knew
what the hell we were doing, but we were all Scientologists and we
were out to save the world and play the game called Scientology. It
was a recipe for lots of laughs and tons of failures.

I can emphatically and truthfully state that they only people that
completed the Narconon program and "stayed off drugs" were those that
became Scientologists. It was always one of those never written about
but completely understood by Narconon staff, that unless the person
became a Scientologist and did the Scientology Drug Rundown, then
there was really little chance that they guy would permanently stay
off drugs. The unwritten final step of the Narconon program was to
acknowledge you were a Scientologist. At that point, you were
considered to be rehabilitated, but up until you acknowledged that you
wanted to be a Scientologist and study Scientology it was considered
that you probably revert.

Per LRH, in order for someone to be completely handled from drugs he
needs to do both the Scientology Drug Rundown and the Dianetic Drug
Rundown.

http://www.scientology.org.uk/route/page32.htm

Narconon does not deliver these Church rundowns so per the LRH
technology The person will not be truly handled on his drug addiction
until he gets these Services at the Church.

Per LRH, the Scientology Drug Rundown must be done first to "release"
or "destimulate" the person from Drugs. Per the Church's own web
site:

This rundown opens the route for all future spiritual gains on THE
BRIDGE. Release the mental mass associated with drugs and fully regain
your vigor and power to live! Do the SCIENTOLOGY Drug Rundown.

Ability Gained

Released from the harmful effects of drugs, medicine or alcohol.

http://www.scientology.org.uk/route/page32.htm

The next step in handling a persons drug problem, per LRH is he must
do the NED® Drug Rundown

The church's website says this:

On this rundown, the harmful effects of drugs are erased and a person
is freed from the compulsion or need to take drugs. This service
handles drugs and the real reason a person started taking them in the
first place.

This means that every Scientologist that works at Narconon KNOWS full
well that the addict doing the Narconon Program will not be fully
handled until he does his NED Drug Rundown and the NED Drug Rundown
can not be delivered by Narconon's they can only be delivered in a
Church of Scientology.

Narconon will proudly state that they have a 76 to 86 percent success
rate, but we all knew in our hearts that this was not true. The fact
is, Narconon only works if the person becomes a Scientologist and even
then, there is still a lot of drug reversion.

I remember only two times that we were sent a survey from Narconon US
or from the Guardian's Office asking for some kind of information on
the # of NN grads and follow up to see if they are still off drugs,
but it was a joke. It was just a bunch of questions with a blank space
to write in a number. No request for evidence or back up was to be
included.

When I first took over that job as ED NN CT, I was still very new to
Scientology. I had very little experience with an org and had only
visited a Church of Scientology a couple of times. I had only
experienced Scientology from Narconon and from the local missions.
The mission people were extremely nice and very un "org" like.

Narconon US continued to be the management organization and after a
few weeks of letting me get used to running NNCT, they started up on
wanting 10% of all the government money.

I wrote up a very long and very clear report explaining to them that
they could not have a percentage of the government money because it
would be illegal. The money can only be spent on those line items for
which the allocation was approved.

Those line items that were approved by the grant were for:

Rent Salaries Utilities Travel expenses (mileage) Administrative
Supplies Telephone

I could not just spend the government grants any which way I wanted, I
had to follow the contract or risk breaking the law and being denied
any future government grants.

I thought I finally got this duplicated by the people at NN US (which
was being run by the US Guardians Office) and then I got an order to
pay the 10 % out of the Salary allotment. Narconon US wanted me to
write each staff member a pay check and then each staff member, was
supposed to donate back that amount that would equal 10 percent.

I was stunned. I was a 21 year old kid and even I knew that this was
completely illegal and profoundly stupid.

I replied with an "Orders, query of", a Scientology policy on how to
handle "illegal orders" and again explained why I would not comply
with the order.

They backed off and left me alone, at least for a while.

Right around this time, I got a call from the Guardian's office in
Boston. The AG (Assistant Guardian) Boston was a man named Bill
Bromfield, and he needed to see me right away. Boston is about a 2
hour drive and I grew up right outside of Boston so I didn't mind
going up and seeing this guy.

The AG Boston was terribly upset because he had recently found out
that there was a "splinter group" established called New Directions.
New Directions was the corporation established by Pat Healy, the
former Executive Director of Narconon CT. Pat set up New Directions
in order to fend off Narconon US from demanding a share in the
government grants.

I had no idea what a splinter group was and calmly explained to the AG
Boston that we had to do this because NN US was trying to get us to do
illegal things and this way we could protect Narconon CT from those
idiots. Of course, still being a fairly green Scientologist and not
knowing much about what Scientologists consider to be "natter" I just
went on and on about what a bunch of idiots they were and that we were
not splintering at all but trying to protect Narconon from the idiots
running Narconon US.

I can only imagine what was running through Bill Bromfield's mind as
I was saying these things!

Bill was a nice man but he had his marching orders from his seniors at
USGO and so he pushed aside what I had to say because he had to get a
certain "product" out of me. He did not have time to "handle my
ethics" or my "natter" because he had to get me to agree to dissolve
New Directions and transfer everything back to Narconon. He couldn't
risk alienating me at that point because legally, I owned all the
cards i.e the funding, and I was the Corporate President of New
Directions Inc.

However, Bill lucked out because I was a 21 years old girl and was
very gullible and naïve when it came to playing with Scientology.

Bill convinced me to dissolve New Directions and get all the funding
back through the Narconon Program. I don't remember the specifics but
at the time it all made sense and I was interested in doing more
Scientology and not pissing off their top dog in Boston so I went
along with the dissolution of New Directions.

Right around this time there was some sort of reorganization and the
Guardian's office established a new bureau (B6 for Bureau 6 of the GO)
called Social Coordination. The SC Bureau was responsible for
"getting LRH tech out into society." and did this by managing and
controlling Narconon, Applied Scholastics, and the Apple Schools and
ran and controlled CCHR and other C of S "social reform" groups.

The first AGSC Boston (1975-1978) was a man named Larry Byrnes. Larry
was a recent OT 7 completion (back in 1975, OT 7 was what is now
called OT 3 X) and he was a former executive from some computer
company. So he was the ultimate "upstat" Scientologist in those days.

Larry and I immediately hit it off. He was your classic "Boston Irish
Catholic guy" with a wicked Boston accent. At this time I was truly
impressed with him because he was my idea of what a Scientologist was
supposed to be like.

Larry was a very, very nice man, but he had a crusty edge (that goes
with growing up in Boston). He was the "old type of Scientologist".
The guys that just wanted to expand Scientology and let everybody have
wins and when "Purpose" was still senior to "Policy".

Unfortunately, Larry is now running the "Policy" is senior to
"Purpose" program that DM insists upon and now the wonderful man named
Larry Brynes has become an unthinking robotic Scientologist and he's
damn proud of it. Larry is a big player in Scientology and has
always worked behind the scenes with OSA. I'm sure he still does to
this day.

At our first meeting, Larry informed me that he, as AG SC would be
taking over the management of the Narconon's in New England. He would
be the senior management terminal for both Narconon CT and Narconon
Boston, and if I recall correctly, Narconon US was now going to be
responsible for opening more Narconons and training the staff for
them.

I was completely fine on this because I thought Narconon US were a
bunch of jamokes and wanted nothing to do with those guys. Larry told
me he was trained in all the Hubbard policies so I figured he'd make a
good senior.

And as it turns out, Larry was a good senior. He basically left me
alone to run my organization. We spoke once a week on the phone, if
the stats were up he'd congratulate me and if the stats were down,
he'd help me work out how to get them up. I never had to ask his
permission to do anything because he allowed me to run the group
without all the micromanagement that currently goes on in Scientology.

Things were going along just fine when Larry forwarded an order to me
from the Dir of Rehab SC WW, which stands for Director of
Rehabilitation, Social Coordination World Wide. This was my senior
counterpart in the Guardians office that was responsible for managing
all the of Narconon, Applied Scholastics and schools that use LRH tech
world wide. The order stated that all government funding proposals
had to go up through the command channels and get final approval from
the DG SC WW (Deputy Guardian Social Coordination World Wide) who was
the senior most person In the Social Coordination network.

This meant that I would have to write the proposal for funding and
send it up the "command channels" for approval to the list of people
below

DG SC WW<---------------7
Dir Rehab WW<-----------6
DG US<--------------------5
DG SC US<----------------4
Dir Rehab US<------------3
AG Boston<---------------2
AG SC Bsn <-------------1
From: ED NN Connecticut

So it had to go, to Boston, then to LA, were the US GO was located and
then to UK were the GO WW was located. We are talking 1975, there is
no FEDEX and inevitably someone would have a question that needed to
get cleared up so it would be routed back down the lines to me for an
answer and then back up. This could take months! The government and
private grantors operate on a tight schedule. Proposals could only be
submitted between specific dates. For example the Funding Source
might say all proposals for this program can not be received before
July 1 and the final submission date is July 31st.

There was no way I could adhere to this schedule and comply with
orders from GO WW on getting their approval before submission. But I
did give it a try. One try.

I sent the proposal up with a Big RED A on the top of it which meant
alert read and handle immediately HOT HOT HOT, and it made it up to
Dir of Rehab US and then was immediately sent back down to me with a
order to add 10% of the total amount of the grant to pay for
"Consultancy Fees" to the Social Coordination Bureau, of the
Guardian's Office of the Church of Scientology.

I should have had the smarts to walk out the door right then and
there. But I didn't recognize this as problem with Scientology, I
thought that it was a problem of morons working for Scientology.

I now had a huge dilemma. I had to get this proposal submitted by a
certain date and there was no time to write an "orders query of" or
get into explaining to the US GO why they couldn't have a percentage
of the government monies. I decided that the "greatest good" was to
submit the proposal to the government funding agency without adding
the 10 percent and without getting approval from the USGO. I figured
it was best to just get funding to keep the Narconon Program going and
worry about the internal politics later.

I was fairly disappointed in finding out that the people at the USGO
were just as clueless and moronic as the people running Narconon Int.
I was still fairly clueless myself as to what Scientology as an
organization, was all about. I had not yet learned to be afraid of
Scientology. That piece of indoctrination happened years later, when
I joined the Guardians Office. As ED of NN CT, I was fearlessly
clueless of both the C of S and any perceived suppressives. I was
having the time of my life and just figured that the only reason these
other Scientologists in management were so inept, was because they
didn't really understand Scientology in the first place.

A month or two after I submitted my proposal for government funding,
the monies were approved and a new fiscal year of money flowing into
Narconon continued. I contacted the AG SC Boston, Larry Brynes, and
told him that we received our grant. Larry was thrilled and
congratulated me for a job well done and then asked, "Did this get
approval." I told him no, that US GO wanted me to add the 10%
"consultancy fee" and there was no way that would fly due to it being
illegal and then I was worried about not getting approval back in time
so I did what LRH said to do, which is to present solutions to seniors
not problems and so I just went ahead and got the grant. Larry
laughed and thanked me for doing what LRH would do and told me not to
worry about it and that he'd protect me because I was an "upstat".
And in fact Larry did keep them off my back for a long time.

In Sept of 1976, I received a commendation from Dir of Rehab WW, Sara
Brendel, for all my good work and was awarded the ED Full Hat to be
delivered at GO WW which was located at Saint Hill Manor, in East
Grinstead, UK.

And so in Oct 1976, I left for the UK to receive my award. Little did
I know that the real reason for this award was to get me to GO WW and
pick my brain on how to get government funding.

SNEAKING INTO THE UK.

Unbeknownst to me, Scientologists were not allowed to enter the UK in
1976.

I was contacted by someone from the US GO, sorry, but I don't remember
who, and was given instructions on how to get into the UK.

I was not to have anything on me that would identify me as a
Scientologist, including any LRH books.

I was never to admit to being a Scientologist or talk to anyone on the
plane about Scientology nor was I to mention that I was going to Saint
Hill or to East Grinstead. It was explained to me that evil SP's
were trying to suppress Scientology and while the GO was working on
this to handle it "terminatedly", I, in the meantime, had to get into
the UK covertly.

I flew to the UK and was greeted by their officials. In 1976, it was
still somewhat uncommon for a young woman to be traveling to a foreign
country all alone, and so I was stopped and questioned as to where I
was going and why I was alone. I told the official I was heading for
London and was supposed to meet friends there in a few days. He
obviously bought my story because he allowed me to enter the country.

I stayed in the UK for 6 weeks, the first four weeks were spent at
Saint Hill doing my full ED hat and debriefing on how to get
government funding. The last 2 weeks were spent at a Narconon in
Reading, where the NN UK was located.

Part of my time at Saint Hill was debriefing on how to obtain
government funding which I was very good at. It became apparent that
the management in GO SC WW did not understand that it was illegal for
the government to include monies for GO consultancy.

I had to clear up the Church/State issues as it related to government
funding. I believe they only thought that the Government was not
supposed to "interfere" with religion but that funding was OK. But
apparently this was a complete revelation to them and they now
understood why they could not get government funding.

Let me jump ahead and say that I believe that this problem of the C of
S not being able to get a cut of the government grants is exactly why
ABLE was formed. But more on that later.

Saint Hill, UK

Being at Saint Hill was a real treat. The Guardian and the GO WW
staff had their offices in The Manor and the SC Bureau was located in
what was once a greenhouse attached to the The Manor.

Security was very tight and I was only allowed in the SC area. Saint
Hill was a very busy place and full of people from all over Europe. I
rented a room from a woman named Mary Gaimen, she was an elderly woman
and the mother of David Gaimen who was the DG PR WW, and at that time
she rented rooms to Scientologists that visited the UK.

In the Guardians office there were 6 Bureaus-Service Bureau, Finance
Bureau, Public Relations Bureau, Investigations Bureau, Legal Bureau
and Bureau 6, Social Coordination Bureau.

The head of each Bureau was called the Deputy Guardian.

DG SC WW [Deputy Guardian Social Coordination World Wide was Shelia
Chaleff

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/affi-chaleff-1987-10-05.html

The DG SC US was first Laurie Zurn then Sally Jensen The DG SC Boston
was first Larry Byrnes and then Joe Francis

Each Bureau had 3 Branches and the heads of the branches were called
Directors.

Branch I SC Rehabilitation Branch II SC Social Reform Branch III SC
CIC - Command Information Center (stats and files)

The Dir of Rehab (Branch I Director) at the World Wide level was Sara
Brendel.

The Dir of Rehab at the US level was Cora Asplund and I was the Dir of
Rehab Boston.

Some of my debrief was with Sara, but there was also a young woman
that was recently posted with a title (not positive of the name)
Director of Grants and Funding.

I think the girl was German and completely "unhatted" and utterly
clueless about government grants. I told her what I could but
explained that in order to obtain grants, it's really important that
you get involved with local politics. Scientology finally did catch
on to this because I see that now, 30 years later, they throw real
hobnobbing parties for the local politicians and wine and dine them
and even assign certain celebs to work on certain politicians. Granted
it sucks but it's how to play the game of getting government money.

I tried relaying to this girl who probably had no more than a Comm
Course under her belt, that local politics or even State politics were
very important. It's not just writing proposals, but it's hobnobbing
with the hobnobbers. She didn't get it. Probably because there wasn't
an HCO PL in her hat write up to tell her this was a good thing to do.

I twinned on the ED Hat with a young fellow named David Rivera. David
was formerly the Qual Sec of NN US and I hadn't had many dealing with
him but the few I did have were not that unpleasant.

David was at GO WW and he was also doing the full ED hat and then was
getting shipped of to Narconon Berlin, which at that time was the
biggest NN in the world. I don't remember the details right now, but
David was going there because NN Berlin was in shambles and the ED
blew or reverted or something awful and David was being sent in fully
hatted to "restore order".

The last two weeks of my stay were spent doing an "internship" at
Narconon UK. This meant that I was to go to NN UK with "mission
orders" or in this case "project orders" and accomplish certain things
at NN UK, by getting certain LRH polices applied.

There was quite a bit to accomplish in two weeks because NN UK was
more like a bunch of ex hippies and druggies sitting around drinking
tea and doing TR's.

Those guys had no idea that the winged warrior of admin (me) was about
to swoop down on their asses and get policy IN.

I had just spent 4 weeks being intensely indoctrinated in the LRH
admin tech and I was there to get it applied!!!

However as soon as I got there and saw that these were just a bunch of
hippie kids wanting to help out, I calmed down and pitched in and
helped them get better organized and "with the program". I did it
nicely because being heavy handed was unnecessary.

I completed my project orders and returned to Connecticut.

There are lots of stories about my time as Executive Director Narconon
CT, and from time to time I will post them.

Patty

Android Cat

Mar 2, 2006, 1:41:55 PM3/2/06
Patty Pieniadz wrote:

> and yes I am in fact, the one that is responsible for getting Love
> Goddess {http://www.whyaretheydead.net/misc/osababes/main.html}
> Maureen O'keefe recruited to be the NN CT OES (Organization Executive
> Secretary) {http://www.xenu-directory.net/glossary/glossary_o.htm#OES}
> Maureen has moved on to be one of the most indoctrinated
> Scientologists I know and unfortunately, she credits me with "putting
> that fixed dedicated glare" into her eye.
>
> Hopefully, some day I can assist her in removing it.

We've met, in passing, when a crew from Boston was sent to "handle" a picket
in Toronto where Bob and Stacy were showing.

She saw my Vancouver sweat-shirt and said "You came from Vancouver? You
scum!" Next time I'll wear a Mars University one.

Is Invest Dir for OSA Boston the same as Director of Special Affairs for the
Boston Org?

--
Ron of that ilk.

Tilman Hausherr

Mar 2, 2006, 3:17:20 PM3/2/06
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:09:28 -0500, "Patty Pieniadz" <ppienia...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>and yes I am in fact, the one that is responsible for getting Love
>Goddess {http://www.whyaretheydead.net/misc/osababes/main.html}

Did Maureen ever react to the OSA Babe page, or mention it somehow?

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

Patty Pieniadz

Mar 4, 2006, 12:50:55 PM3/4/06

"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Yes

The post title is Director of Special Affairs Boston -- DSA Boston.

The DSA is like the ED of the local Office of Special Affairs (OSA).

Under the DSA you have the PR Dept, which includes CCHR, the Invest
Dept. and Legal Dept.

Patty

Patty Pieniadz

Mar 4, 2006, 12:52:45 PM3/4/06

"Tilman Hausherr" <tilman...@snafu.de> wrote in message

> On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:09:28 -0500, "Patty Pieniadz"
> <ppienia...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>and yes I am in fact, the one that is responsible for getting Love
>>Goddess {http://www.whyaretheydead.net/misc/osababes/main.html}
>
> Did Maureen ever react to the OSA Babe page, or mention it somehow?

Only in passing. I remember she once said something like "and they even
have
a picture of me on one of their websites" and then laughed about it.

It didn't seem like she was too upset about it.

Patty

Message has been deleted

Android Cat

Mar 4, 2006, 4:31:11 PM3/4/06
One of the many fans of the http://www.parishioners.org wrote:

> What a fraud she is.

And you're abusing an open proxy at Rangsit University in Thailand.

What does that make you?

Tigger

Mar 4, 2006, 9:41:14 PM3/4/06

Hi Patty,

Do you have information about the Narconon setup in Oklahoma?
Scientologiss fooled five Indian tribes
into leasing an old Indian school to them. Even going so far as to have
ABLE present a "donation", while denying there was any connnection to
Scientology. An Oklahoma City dentist, who was on staqff/Sea Org in
California at the time 1988/89 later told how there was this big model
of Narconon Chilocco New Life Center in the org and everyone was
crowing about how great it was going to be.

Those five tribes finally got an Indian court to kick Narconon out a
few years ago. Narconon then bought an old resort from some other
Indians and became Narconon Arrowhead, which is touted as the largtest,
most effective drug rehab and training facility in the world.

Thanks for any inside info you might have.

Tigger

wbarwell

Mar 5, 2006, 1:10:55 AM3/5/06
Android Cat wrote:

> One of the many fans of the http://www.parishioners.org wrote:
>
>> What a fraud she is.
>
> And you're abusing an open proxy at Rangsit University in Thailand.
>
> What does that make you?

Flaming clamhead of the week?

--

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about
God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did

Cheerful Charlie

roger gonnet

Mar 5, 2006, 4:57:20 AM3/5/06

"One of the many fans of the http://www.parishioners.org" <auto...@yahoo.com> a
écrit dans le message de news:
1141506564.4...@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Patty Pieniadz wrote:
>> In 1975, I became the ED of Narconon Connecticut. I was 21 years old
>> and my only qualification for the job was that no one else wanted it.
>
> Indeed, you were and still are completely unqualified. comparing your posts
> and her posts, crazybarbie pseudo, I would'nt have much hesitation to choose
> which is unqualified, and would immeditaley know the one to discard as
> comàpletely crazy.

Fredric L. Rice

Mar 5, 2006, 2:35:28 PM3/5/06
wbarwell <wbar...@mylinuxisp.com> wrote:

>Android Cat wrote:
>> One of the many fans of the http://www.parishioners.org wrote:
>>> What a fraud she is.
>> And you're abusing an open proxy at Rangsit University in Thailand.
>> What does that make you?
>Flaming clamhead of the week?

A new type of chowder? How come there's not _one_ photograph of a
can of Scientology Clam chowder anywhere on the internet?

---
Domino's Pizza: "Ketchup on burnt cardboard sprinkled with bacon bits
is not by any stretch of the imagination a culinary delight." -- Tag Heuer

Patty Pieniadz

Mar 5, 2006, 3:57:26 PM3/5/06
Tigger wrote:

> Hi Patty,
>
> Do you have information about the Narconon setup in Oklahoma?

> Scientologiss fooled five Indian tribes
> into leasing an old Indian school to them. Even going so far as to
> have ABLE present a "donation", while denying there was any
> connnection to Scientology. An Oklahoma City dentist, who was on
> staqff/Sea Org in California at the time 1988/89 later told how there
> was this big model
> of Narconon Chilocco New Life Center in the org and everyone was
> crowing about how great it was going to be.
>
> Those five tribes finally got an Indian court to kick Narconon out a
> few years ago. Narconon then bought an old resort from some other
> Indians and became Narconon Arrowhead, which is touted as the
> largtest, most effective drug rehab and training facility in the
> world.
>
> Thanks for any inside info you might have.
>
> Tigger

Sorry Tigger, most of my GO and invest activities had to do with Narconon
and Scientology in New England.

I have been to Chilocco. I went there for it's grand opening in 1990.
But I was not involved in the establishment of it.

I can tell you that two of the Boston OSA staff ended up on staff in
Chilocco.

Mike St. Amand was the head of Boston Legal and he may then
became the Invest Dir OSA Boston. His wife Maureen Nagels
St.Amand was the Assistant Guardian Finance Boston and then
I believe she took over legal when Mike took over Invest. My
memory of this is a bit fuzzy.

Both ended up being shipped to Narconon Chilocco to help
get it up and running.

Maureen became the FBO for Narconon Chilocco which is sort of like
the CFO in a wog company. And Mike became the DSA of NN Chilocco
but they called him their "legal officer".

Patty
--
TIP #1

In order to properly eat a doughnut you need some liquids
to wash it down. Coffee, milk, and Mountain Dew are the
three most widely accepted doughnut chasers with coffee
and milk having the added value of 'dunkability'.