Tim Higgs and Neal Woods: Peas in a pod joined at the hip?

Andrew Robertson

Mar 26, 2012, 11:22:55 PM3/26/12

In the 'Friends' thread on Mark Rathbun's blog, Tim Higgs expressed his
annoyance at being confused with Neal Woods, a man 20 years older,
plumper and far less photogenic.

I, of course replied though wondering if Marty might delete my post for
its low tone level but no, it appeared and Tim responded.

So the mutual affection between us continues to flow!

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/03/24/friends/#comments

Andrew

Kat

Mar 26, 2012, 11:55:16 PM3/26/12
On Monday, March 26, 2012 11:22:55 PM UTC-4, Andrew Robertson wrote:
> In the 'Friends' thread on Mark Rathbun's blog, Tim Higgs expressed his
> annoyance at being confused with Neal Woods, a man 20 years older,
> plumper and far less photogenic.

Which is quite funny, as Tim Higgs messaged Anonsparrow on the DC forums from the same IP as Truthseekers years of posts to ARS, an IP that traced to Neal Wood's Salisbury Maryland chiropractic office in the vicinity of Civic Street and Spring Ave. The same IP was also linked to phone harassment of Tory, at one point.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/alt.religion.scientology/kat,$20truthseeker,$20tim$20higgs/alt.religion.scientology/zM0W9gaHpf8/PWrhbOtb2sEJ

That man made a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge mistake when he decided to stalk Sparrow and out himself.

Keep giving him hell, Andrew!