SHOW CANCELLED - LAWYER GOT GUESTS TOUNGE/BOUGHT THEM OFF

vdanie...@yahoo.com

Jan 25, 2007, 10:02:32 PM1/25/07
Several guests were planned to join me this weekend and share of their
unfortunate experiences with Narconon, International.

This afternoon, one of those guests was "bought off" by the Lawyers and
sworn to a gag order. This guest called me this afternoon, with less
than two days before airtime, to make me aware of that. The numerous
other victims of NarCONon's scam that were scheduled to appear have
mysteriously not returned any of my calls to confirm.

Under any other circumstance I would be totally happy. I suppose I
might even pat myself on the back for being instrumental in making this
come about so quickly. While this person should be excited about
finally receiving a settlement, their attitude with me on the phone was
not one of continuing the good fight and helping others that are still
struggling. This person seemed more concerned about saving their own
skin and making sure that they walked away with the money, and nothing
more.

I have a current legal battle going on with a much more powerful
Church: The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles. I know about
gag orders. They are violated all the time. People settle for an
undisclosed amount with the promise that they'll keep quiet. Then a
week later, they appear on "Oprah." It happens all the time, and
nothing is done about it. And nothing should be done about it. In
this Country, we are guaranteed freedom of speech.

To say that I am extremely disappointed in this individual (and the
others that are of the same mindset), is an understatement. I have paid
a considerable amount of money for my airtime on KCAA. I considered
this a generous donation to the cause. Plenty more of these shows were
planned. Right now my feeling is ... let somebody else care for these
poor families that have been duped by Narconon. I don't have it in me
anymore. I'll stick to railing against the Cult of Catholicism. There
are plenty of victims and survivors of Clergy Sexual Abuse that I know
appreciate the time I devote on their behalf. If one of the families
of the Narconon scam can step up and care about more than just their
own self-interest, I'll work with you. Until then ...many thanks to
all of you for your kind comments and encouragement over the months.

Message has been deleted

Fred Durks

Jan 25, 2007, 10:38:45 PM1/25/07

Vince, if this is the last we hear from you, (I hope it's not) thanks
for all your hard work on all of this. It takes some real guts to do
what you've done, and some people just can't handle it (as you've found
out).

Scientology and Narconon are huge global scams that need to be exposed.
I hope you can continue your work in this despite the actions of some
people that are not as determined as yourself.

Thanks again for all that you do :)

-----------------------------
Services not rendered at Narconon - No refund to Greg Beha
http://www.scientomogy.com/narconon_scam.php

Message has been deleted

Feisty

Jan 25, 2007, 11:16:05 PM1/25/07

<vdanie...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You have done much, and are to be commended. With hopes that more do eventually come
forward in the best public interest of others.

This cult has a long pattern of handling the media to stop the stories of terrible scams,
and at the same time, (as currently noted ) hitting up the Attorney General in Utah to
push another crazed form of the same detox. Trying to close the ends at which the scam is
brought to the public, and obstruct our authorities that serve to protect our rights on
other ends, is an ugly picture that noone wants to see. This is a coercive cult, and the
idea is to continually put stress and pressure and use all of the same psychological
tactics they use to make members buckle in to help them.

It's unfortunate that the events transpired into this. Despite this loss, the fight has
come a long way. You've done real well. And never say never...

Things like this make more people turn their heads. Many people have been doing this for
years, and there sure are more looking now than ever.

Free speech will eventually prevail. Thank you and keep doing great work

Maureen

Fear Not

Jan 26, 2007, 12:54:41 AM1/26/07

Thank you Vince for all your hard work.
I appreciate all you have done to expose the COS.
It takes a collaborate effort and you have already given much.
Love
Fear Not

Michael Pattinson

Jan 26, 2007, 1:10:29 AM1/26/07
Vince, thank you for your noble intentions and progress you made, which
was very real.
Please don't let the cult creeps win over your forthright truthfulness.

They may be snickering tonight but the truth can wipe their arrogance
and fraud away, with your help.
Very Best Regards
Michael Pattinson
OT8

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jan 26, 2007, 1:44:22 AM1/26/07

Vince,
As you may or may not know, one of the 'Fair Game' tactics used by the
church of scientology lawyers is to find something with which to
blackmail the opponient into submission and silence.

It would not surprise me in the least if this is what happened to the
person you are discussing as having gotten their refund for the
program ( $23,500 and who I suspect to be Greg Beha).

These submission-into-silence-agreements COS and the their affiliate
organizations are so famous for have silenced many who would have
preferred to speak out. Thing is, they have to consider the
consequences of whatever , in this case Narconon, has found out and can
use against them or their family members.

Brett Hanover, a teenager, who wrote & co-produced THE BRIDGE movie
about Scientology, was silenced into submission on the threat of being
tied up in extensive and costly legal matters for a copyright issue no
other business or organiuzation would be bothered by.

Only Scientology, in the use of it's infamous Fair Game policy, would
stoop to such lengths to silence it's critics. Brett is one of so many.
Here is one of several websites with information on "Scientology Gag
Agreements - A Conspiracy for Silence"
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologyscandals/silence.htm

Greg Beha, if this is about him, certainly deserved the refund but from
my experience with & knowledge of him on ARS, he did far more than most
people would to bring attention what Narconon does to it's 'clients'
who dislike L. Ron Hubbard than anyone in the history of Narconon has
done. That took courage and perseverence. He was aided in great part
by you, your website and your show and I am sure he is grateful for
all you have done. Thing is, he cannot tell you WHY he won't continue
on with the cause because that is part of the gag agreement. Your
response to his unwillingness to speak up is exactly what Narconon and
the church of scientology want for the story to go away.

I emailed the questionable Narconon financials information to you, Greg
and Lerma via google, in reply to your post about the saturday show.
Did you get it? I did not get my copy. If you did, maybe Greg tried to
use that info to get them to pay out and the lawyers then used what
they had on him to silence him.

As I said, this happens more often then not, but please consider that
there is a possibility that Greg, or whoever it was, cannot speak out
of fear.

I certainly appreciate, and am grateful for, all you have done.

~Mary
Out_Of_The_Dark

moontaco

Jan 26, 2007, 2:33:05 AM1/26/07

On Jan 25, 10:02 pm, vdaniels2...@yahoo.com wrote:

Thanks for all you've done. I can imagine how disappointed and
frustrated you must feel right now. :(

moontaco

Fred Durks

Jan 26, 2007, 2:42:44 AM1/26/07

On Jan 25, 10:44 pm, "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
[snip]

So did Greg Beha take the money and run?

Brett Hanover may be silenced about talking about the movie he wrote
and directed, but I won't be. Here's the movie Brett Hanover created
about the Church of Scientology:

http://www.scientomogy.com/the_bridge.php

Message has been deleted

realpch

Jan 26, 2007, 3:25:32 AM1/26/07

It is a shame that your program was cancelled and you weren't able to
present the story that you would have liked to. However, it is
interesting to contemplate that it may have been just the prospect of
putting on that second program which moved a very recalcitrant
organization to do at least part of what they should have done in the
first place. That's a job well done.

: )

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Tigger

Jan 26, 2007, 3:23:43 AM1/26/07

Dear Vince,

It is perfectly understandable that you feel more than disappointed.
You have done so much to help and now have what appears on the surface
to be a "cop-out" by the people you were trying to help.....BUT that
is exactly what Scientology and Narconon wanted to accomplish.....make
your program "go away" any which way it could.

We may never know exactly how much pressure, threats, etc. Narconon
lawyers used to get this gag order signed but rest assured it must have
been tremendous. I would suspect the people to whom you either talked
or who didn't return your phone calls, are feeling very guilty and/or
defensive at the moment.......but you can bet your bottom dollar
COS/Narconon is jumping up and down with joy.

Not to tell you what to do.....but....in the morning after you've had
time to think.....
I hope you realize that the real bad guys are not the poor people
Narconon duped and who have now, apparently been forced either by
monetary, family or personal concerns AND the extreme pressure and
threats of COS lawyers to sign gag agreements.

The real bad dudes were, and still are, Narconon/SCN. and you are doing
exactly what they want you to. I don't know how you feel about
that.......but if YOU don't like being, in effect, "gagged" by the bad
dudes, you could do one hell of an expose on this subject of witness
intimidation and gag agreements and that only speaking out got
Narconon/SCN to refund the money they stole from these people.

Maybe to0 late for this Saturday, but there are probably several people
(maybe even a lawyer or two) who would like to help you expose these
dirty tricks of COS
and the way they use the legal system to intimidate and shudder people
into silence.

Thanks for what you have already done and Best Wishes whatever you
decide to do.

Tigger

antisectes

Jan 26, 2007, 5:42:06 AM1/26/07
vdanie...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Several guests were planned to join me this weekend and share of their
> unfortunate experiences with Narconon, International.
>
> This afternoon, one of those guests was "bought off" by the Lawyers
> and sworn to a gag order. This guest called me this afternoon, with
> less than two days before airtime, to make me aware of that. The
> numerous other victims of NarCONon's scam that were scheduled to
> appear have mysteriously not returned any of my calls to confirm.
>
> Under any other circumstance I would be totally happy. I suppose I
> might even pat myself on the back for being instrumental in making
> this come about so quickly. While this person should be excited about
> finally receiving a settlement, their attitude with me on the phone
> was not one of continuing the good fight and helping others that are
> still struggling. This person seemed more concerned about saving
> their own skin and making sure that they walked away with the money,
> and nothing more.

That's alas quite often the cas; if USA judges and juries were not as
generous with victims, the cult would be longer to refund, and would
show many counterprieces to instructor judges, like it does in our
european countries. And even there, the cult buys back most of its
plaintiffs... and attacks them before courtts to try to intimidate them,
etc.

Happily enough, Public Prosecutors can choose to keep on the complaints
when they are criminally convictable.

Eldon

Jan 26, 2007, 6:36:23 AM1/26/07
Hey Vince,

They've been busy, haven't they? They're pretty freaked out, aren't
they? Just take a few deep breaths, chill out a bit and realize that
you've already done a major and highly effective job of exposing this
con. Thanks for that.

Rev Norle Enturbulata

Jan 26, 2007, 6:48:22 AM1/26/07

<vdanie...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Several guests were planned to join me this weekend and share of their
> unfortunate experiences with Narconon, International.
>
> This afternoon, one of those guests was "bought off" by the Lawyers and
> sworn to a gag order. This guest called me this afternoon, with less
> than two days before airtime, to make me aware of that. The numerous
> other victims of NarCONon's scam that were scheduled to appear have
> mysteriously not returned any of my calls to confirm.

This, like every other case where Scientology performed Fair Game on its
critics and others who want to tell the truth about the cult, is STILL A
NEWS STORY WORTHY OF TELLING. I hope you yourself are not hesitant to tell
the story, when the facts are all in your hands. The world still needs to
know - and it should be said that by experience the Scientology cult isn't
going to just let you go without threatening you as well.

> Under any other circumstance I would be totally happy. I suppose I
> might even pat myself on the back for being instrumental in making this
> come about so quickly. While this person should be excited about
> finally receiving a settlement, their attitude with me on the phone was
> not one of continuing the good fight and helping others that are still
> struggling. This person seemed more concerned about saving their own
> skin and making sure that they walked away with the money, and nothing
> more.

Most of the time, however, what isn't being said by the attackee is more
important. For example perhaps your guests were threatened on a level
beyond money, that recommends their silence to prevent their family and
friends from suffering like they have. Such motivations are not uncommon
amongst those Fair Gamed by Scientology.

banchukita

Jan 26, 2007, 6:58:17 AM1/26/07
Intimidation and blackmail are other tools Scn, Inc. has used in the
past to silence criticism.
So you never know which tools they used for this job.

I think that in itself would be worth talking about. From Paulette
Cooper to Gabe Cazares and beyond.

And seems that Mr. Beha and others left remarkably public trail of
their struggle online.

-maggie, human being

Hartley Patterson

Jan 26, 2007, 9:07:17 AM1/26/07
vdanie...@yahoo.com:

> While this person should be excited about
> finally receiving a settlement, their attitude with me on the phone was
> not one of continuing the good fight and helping others that are still
> struggling. This person seemed more concerned about saving their own
> skin and making sure that they walked away with the money, and nothing
> more.

An 'exit counselor' I know said much the same, that once relatives had
got their loved one safely out of whatever cult he was enslaved by they
couldn't shut down communications fast enough. No thanks, no donation to
the cause, gone.

A few people have the opposite reaction - what happened becomes their
'cause' and the focus of their lives changes to trying to help others in
similar situations. This can happen with any tragedy: parents of a plane
crash victim start campaigning for better safety regulations, parents of
an abused child for stricter laws against pedophiles.

For every survivor of the Scientology cult that speaks up, a dozen walk
off and are never heard from again. This is frustrating for us, but it's
human nature and we're stuck with it. We can only be grateful for those
who do feel that 'getting even' will help, not hinder their recovery.

Personally I'm a firm believer in 'doing good makes you happy'. Being
appreciated and thanked and helped in return is nice but that's a bonus,
not a requirement.

--
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk
A medieval spreadsheet and enturbulating entheta.

moontaco

Jan 26, 2007, 9:32:14 AM1/26/07

On Jan 26, 3:23 am, "Tigger" <Tiggerinthe...@webtv.net> wrote:

> > all of you for your kind comments and encouragement over the months.Dear Vince,

Well said.

mt

Message has been deleted

Lermanet.com

Jan 26, 2007, 11:49:49 AM1/26/07

Dear Vince,

This a carbon copy of what they did to the Spanish criminal
indictment.

Harassed the complainants ( the stick ) and then offered them the
cash (the carrot) when they were exhausted by the harassment.

Tips for Dealing With Scientologists

When dealing with a scientologist
do not allow them to argue
using LOGICAL FALLACIES
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_fallacy

Hubbard used fallacious argument
and covert hypnosis to
make them accept scientology.

Always check their claimed "facts" and point out to them
every ad-hominen, straw man argument etc...
and if you succeed in giving them a grasp
of Logical Fallacy.. they will eventually realize that
they have accepted a boatload of fallacious information.

Fallacious Argument WORKS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_fallacy
Hypnotism WORKS
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist.htm
Electricity WORKS
http://www.lermanet.com/endorphin-emeter.htm
Psychiatry WORKS
Propaganda WORKS
Lawyers WORK
Private Investigators WORK
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/sp/PI.html
Blackmail WORKS
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/scientologymatrix.htm
Gag agreements WORK
http://www.lermanet.com/silence.htm
Information Control WORKS
http://www.lermanet.com/audio/

Dianetics does not "work"

Scientology does not "work"

Remember "counting heads of adherents is NOT evidence"
(see review of Dianetics in Cal Tech Magazine)
it is fallacious argument!
http://www.lermanet.com/dianetics/caltech-on-dianetics-1950.htm
(c) 2007 Arnaldo Lerma
Republication encouraged
Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK FOR OUR FRIENDS and FAMILY
to get them out while they are still alive!

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

The internet is the Liberty Tree

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com
http://www.lermanet.com/scientific.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologyscandals/charlesmanson.htm
http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/

"it's incredible how much money the hypnotized disciples of a clever and ruthless operator will plead and beg of him to accept from them"
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist4.htm

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

Memorandum Opinion Judge Leonie Brinkema
"the Court is now convinced that the primary motivation..
in suing Lerma, ...is to stifle criticism of
Scientology in general and to harass its critics. "

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

Quaoar

Jan 26, 2007, 12:04:32 PM1/26/07
alex wrote:
> In article <1169780552.4...@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> vdanie...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> snip

>> I have paid
>> a considerable amount of money for my airtime on KCAA.
>
> snip
>

> You pay?
>
> Are you an Ad?
>
> I'm confused. I thought you were a show.
>
> alex

He pays for the airtime, his sponsors pay him.

grace...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2007, 12:59:01 PM1/26/07

On Jan 25, 7:02 pm, vdaniels2...@yahoo.com wrote:

No matter how much time I've spent over a number of years reading this
newsgroup and other internet info about Scn there are always new people
or even people who've been working to bring to light Scn abuses who
I've never heard of.

You may never have heard of me. You might be interested in taking a
look at:

www.ReligiousShunning.Org

I have a video webcast there, for instance, with Kelly Blanpied. Do
you know her? She was working on the priest/pedophile lawsuits in the
L.A. archdiocese and mentions her experiences with that on the videos.

I would be interested in speaking with you privately about the lawsuits
-- can you email me personally?

Message has been deleted

Hephaestus

Jan 26, 2007, 11:26:45 PM1/26/07

On Jan 26, 7:39 pm, alex <alexrsi...@notmail.comdamnspam> wrote:
> In article <e-ydnTxqaeg8qSfYnZ2dnUVZ_r_in...@comcast.com>,
>

> Quaoar <qua...@marcabfleet.com> wrote:
> > alex wrote:
> > > In article <1169780552.407648.249...@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

> > > vdaniels2...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > snip

> > > snip
>
> > > You pay?
>
> > > Are you an Ad?
>
> > > I'm confused. I thought you were a show.
>
> > > alex
>
> > He pays for the airtime, his sponsors pay him.
>

> > QIn other mwords he's an infomercial.
>
> a- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

No, they sell things. He doesn't.

R. Hill

Jan 27, 2007, 1:18:44 AM1/27/07

On Jan 26, 7:39 pm, alex <alexrsi...@notmail.comdamnspam> wrote:
> In article <e-ydnTxqaeg8qSfYnZ2dnUVZ_r_in...@comcast.com>,
>

> Quaoar <qua...@marcabfleet.com> wrote:
> > alex wrote:
> > > In article <1169780552.407648.249...@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

> > > vdaniels2...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > snip

> > > snip
>
> > > You pay?
>
> > > Are you an Ad?
>
> > > I'm confused. I thought you were a show.
>
> > > alex
>
> > He pays for the airtime, his sponsors pay him.
>

> > QIn other mwords he's an infomercial.

Here is what an infomercial looks like:

"The Cause of Suppression" by L. Ron Hubbard
http://www.xenu-directory.net/images/larrybyrnes.png
(fair use disclaimer: 1 frame out of 54,000...)

Free booklet, but in effect selling a doctrine of hate for
psychiatrists and anybody having critical views of Hubbard's work.

Ray.

Xenu

Jan 27, 2007, 1:54:38 AM1/27/07
On 25 Jan 2007 19:02:32 -0800, vdanie...@yahoo.com wrote:

>I have a current legal battle going on with a much more powerful
>Church: The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles. I know about
>gag orders. They are violated all the time. People settle for an
>undisclosed amount with the promise that they'll keep quiet. Then a
>week later, they appear on "Oprah." It happens all the time, and
>nothing is done about it. And nothing should be done about it. In
>this Country, we are guaranteed freedom of speech.

Far be it from me to defend the RC Church but you agree to the gag
order the second you take the cash. Reread "that piece of paper"
about supression of speech by the government, not other entities. And
if you really think you have it, you are living in fantasy land.
Beyond that, rage against the machine.

Kimberly

Feb 5, 2007, 3:40:57 PM2/5/07
On Jan 26, 3:23 am, "Tigger" <Tiggerinthe...@webtv.net> wrote:
> Tigger- Hide quoted text -

And there are plenty of us that have loved ones that are currently
going through hell and we are feeling completely lost! You can't
imagine how a parent or girlfriend/fiance feels after thinking your've
researched and found a great place close enough to visit and then the
parent's pony up 27.5K and after 6 weeks they have broken his spirit,
he talks about suicide because he feels he is stuck there to not
disappoint his parents and to prove he really WANTS help. He is
taking 2500mg of niacin daily and his kidneys hurt and his blood
sugars are up compared to when he first got there. he had to beg for
a week to finally get blood tests and now they are just lieing and
telling him whatever he needs to hear to stay another day.
I've been with him for way over a year and I've never seen him so
devastated and we (his parents and I) have never felt to helpless.

Please don't give up just because some people are quietened! It's not
about the money to us.....it's about saving lives!!! We still need
your help!

Kimberly

knok_knok

Feb 5, 2007, 6:15:13 PM2/5/07
On Jan 26, 6:42 pm, "Fred Durks" <freddu...@stopscientology.com>
wrote:

SEE ALSO =

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/871313/
The_Bridge_The_truth_about_Scientology

knok_knok

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 5, 2007, 9:19:52 PM2/5/07
Thanks for the link!
The_Bridge_The_truth_about_Scientology
http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/871313/

Anti-Hippy

Feb 24, 2007, 11:28:24 AM2/24/07

Golly, I thought one of the Scientology crime syndicate's "codes of honor" was
the right of every human being to speak freely.

Eldon

Feb 24, 2007, 12:34:33 PM2/24/07
On Feb 24, 5:28 pm, anti_hipp...@hotmail.com (Anti-Hippy) wrote:

Yeah, you thought. Thinking is what Scientology wishes to "clear" you
from doing.

Inconsistencies and outright contradictions abound in Scientology.
Hubbard specialized in that sort of thing. This is why so many
Scientologists can't maintain a rational conversation, and why most of
their celebrities are stereotypical, shallow actors.