Office of Special Affairs drastically downsized. ....Info of early 2008,

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Apr 4, 2008, 12:54:34 AM4/4/08

Dear Chuck,

... Here is what I remember about OSA:

(note: ....Many of the OSA crowd were transferred into ABLE Int, ILO
(Int Liaison Org, middle management's current euphemistic shore story
label), WISE for a huge downsizing. The downsizing occurred over the
past two years at the order of DM who was "revising" management and
specifically OSA was horrifically downsized to the point of inability
to function as they had done in the past, e.g., pestering and
tormenting those who had left. Now, the dirty work is left to people
like Jenny (DeVocht) Linsen (sp?) and Angie Blankenship as in their
visit to Jennifer Miscavige-Hill.)

CO OSA - Linda Hamel (Invest Aide HFA)
Kathy O'Gorman - Data Chief
Tom Whittle - Freedom Editor/Writer
Acky Heinrich - PR
Joan Long - External Estab
Karin Pouw - PR Aide
Ed Parkin - VP (now a PR and out of Legal)
Bob Adams OSA, VP PR something
Charlie Earl - Invest
Jim Morrow - Legal Aide
Judy Ross - External DSA Programs
Jeanne Gavigan - Litigation (she's a real attorney)
Nora (french name?) - MAA for OSA
Celine Muir - french girl - Dir I&R
Lynn Farney - Internet PR and does all DA's for anything
Jean Callaghan - holds reception
Steffano Beccaccini - External Comm functions, still does driving up-
lines for delivery, etc.
Wendy Beccaccini - PR
Beth Bond - Treasury functions

These are the guys I can remember for now. Iif there are more names
brought up, I can identify them.
There are also guys who have been sent to EU, like Carl Heldt who went
with his wife, Andrea Heldt when she was ordered to stay at NEPI so
Carl is either the Legal Aide EU or CO OSA EU, I don't know which.
Routed out is Maddie Hooper (went with her husband, he now works for
Atkinson/Baker) Sue Lerner Becky Hayes Help me with names and I can
identify these guys. Hope this helps.

Best ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

phil scott

Apr 4, 2008, 1:27:45 AM4/4/08
On Apr 3, 9:54 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>

phil scott

Apr 4, 2008, 1:40:21 AM4/4/08
On Apr 3, 9:54 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

wow...thanks..... I dont see more than one or two old timers in the
batch.... gone apparently.

Last time i saw one of the old timers
, Fred hare, was eating at at sizzler in 2003 probably assigned to
stalk us, as staff eats the org gruel
..... while we were planning our picket.....man did he look bad...
emaciated and burned out. I met him in 1982... after he was routed
from flag management to the boiler room at the cedars complex in la...
pure white knucled viciouness exuded from him... stressed out beyond
the max...

.the remaining already overworked staff will how have to cope with
thousands and thousands of anons at protests ... thats not going to
fly well especially if this has an effect on business at the cults
front groups like narconon, the fake sauna program for the NYCPD, and
the CHHR etc.,, from the look of applied scholastics income Id say
those will start to decline by 10 pct a year or so for the next few
years, then nose dive as recognition becomes universal.

The only way the front groups will make it imo is if they divorce
themselves entirely and publicly from the criminal cult and become
transparent... those might survive in that case.

Phil Scott

RolandRB

Apr 4, 2008, 1:44:46 AM4/4/08
On Apr 4, 6:54 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

OSA is weak. Scientology is vulnerable. Now is the time to attack and
destroy their religion.

phil scott

Apr 4, 2008, 2:05:40 AM4/4/08

one thing for sure scn sure picked the wrong time to screw with the
innertubes.

Maybe if they clean up their act, send out some OT's resurrect all
those dead pets and blown staff members found fullof bulletholes, the
innertubes might forgive them and get off their case.(tm)

Phil Scott

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Apr 4, 2008, 3:10:08 AM4/4/08
On Apr 4, 12:54�am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

Leisa Goodman was routing out in January 2008.

Jane Jentsch blew in January 2008.

phil scott

Apr 4, 2008, 3:21:34 AM4/4/08
On Apr 4, 12:10 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> Jane Jentsch blew in January 2008.- Hide quoted text -

It doesnt seem like scn will get Leisa to change her mind with
hundreds of anonymous protesting so much outside, she can see that her
cult has generated its own mess and that she was taken advantage of
and lied to....

I hope she takes the advice Ive been giving the OSA folk at the SF
org,,,, take documents or the cult will try to pin all that fraud and
abuse on you when you leave.

Phil scott

anonanonanon15

Apr 4, 2008, 3:48:19 AM4/4/08
> OSA is weak. Scientology is vulnerable. Now is the time to attack and
> destroy their religion.

Are you mad? No one should want to destroy the 'religion' - that idea
is as retarded as the cult thinking they can destroy all their
critics.

It's not the kooky beliefs but the corrupt organization that's the
problem. Now is the time to dismantle the church of scientology in
its present form - its followers can go on believing whatever they
damn well want to, as long as they don't engage in such things as
'disconnection' of family members, 'fair gaming' to harrass/destroy
the lives of critics, exploitation and manipulation of members and
wogs alike, tax breaks in spite of behaving like a business charging
ridiculous sums, etc.

zeeorger

Apr 4, 2008, 4:31:51 AM4/4/08
On Apr 4, 12:48 am, anonanonanon15 <anonanonano...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > OSA is weak. Scientology is vulnerable. Now is the time to attack and
> > destroy their religion.
>
> Are you mad?  No one should want to destroy the 'religion' - that idea
> is as retarded as the cult thinking they can destroy all their
> critics.

Dismantle sounds more appropriate.

> It's not the kooky beliefs but the corrupt organization that's the
> problem.  Now is the time to dismantle the church of scientology in
> its present form - its followers can go on believing whatever they
> damn well want to, as long as they don't engage in such things as
> 'disconnection' of family members, 'fair gaming' to harrass/destroy
> the lives of critics, exploitation and manipulation of members and
> wogs alike, tax breaks in spite of behaving like a business charging
> ridiculous sums, etc.

It is very difficult to separate the scientology belief
system from its corruption. It is easier to say what
the belief system is and then dump the rest.

From a purely theological viewpoint, scientology believes
that what makes you "you" is that you are a spiritual being
inhabiting a body. That "you" exist over endless lifetimes.
And, in theory, you have accumulated many losses over multiple
lifetimes over many eons, which is why you are totally screwed
up. It is also believed possible to get over your losses and
thereby recover your "native state" as a spiritual being and
become an "operating thetan" (more god like).

There you have it! The totality of scientology's religious
belief system. Just about everything else under "scientology"
is a bunch of specious corrupting lies.

phil scott

Apr 4, 2008, 5:03:35 AM4/4/08

dang.... that was clean z....

I would say that its not all deliberate lies of course... but fatal
error founded on hubbards ruthlessly corrupt narcisticism...no good
comes from that entire fiasco, regardless how brilliant it sounds,

the flaw is at the core, not always visible on the surface... thats
glossy...it appeals to the egocentric aspects of people...with
entirely fatal results.

Phil scott

jonath...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2008, 6:19:26 AM4/4/08
On Apr 3, 10:44 pm, RolandRB <rolandbe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Stop targeting my religion. Protest the church if you must, but stop
attacking my religion.

jonath...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2008, 6:20:41 AM4/4/08
On Apr 4, 12:48 am, anonanonanon15 <anonanonano...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You are a minority. Most members of Anonymous and ARSCC want to target
the entire religion of Scientology. The claims of social activism are
nothing more than a charade.

RolandRB

Apr 4, 2008, 7:00:49 AM4/4/08

You don't know enough about Scientology yet. The Scientology religion
has Hubbard evil through it right to the core. At its core, it is a
hypnotic brainwashing cult whose only purpose if to bilk the marks of
every penny they have and can borrow with no regard for their well-
being. In fact, the deception and the destruction of the adherent
could be regarded as the aim of the "religion".

One day you will understand that.

Remember this - Scientology is WORSE than you think.

And when you have thought of how bad it is...... then you have got it
wrong. And why? Because it is worse than you thought you thought it
was.

This is one religion that NEEDS to be DESTROYED.

(stars please)

FreeThinker

Apr 4, 2008, 7:23:20 AM4/4/08

No I have to disagree with this. Where are you getting your
information? If you were to lurk more at places like enturbulation
and really read what is said then you'd see that while yeah they
probably do make fun of your religion they in no way are calling for
the destruction of said religion. There are thousands of members over
there so I think that is a pretty fair slice of Project chanology.

scientolog...@paris.com

Apr 4, 2008, 8:18:00 AM4/4/08
On Apr 3, 10:44 pm, RolandRB <rolandbe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> destroy their religion.- Hide quoted text -

Now is the time to destroy their cult

phil scott

Apr 4, 2008, 1:33:17 PM4/4/08
> attacking my religion.- Hide quoted text -

criticism and expose is not attack moron.....its the american way,
called free speech, helps prevent insane cults from ruining lives.

Phil Scott

smith....@yahoo.com

Apr 4, 2008, 1:53:38 PM4/4/08
"It is very difficult to separate the scientology belief
system from its corruption. It is easier to say what
the belief system is and then dump the rest."

I would say not possible. LRH put the corruption himself in the the
religion, and DM learned well from him.

You see, without the corruption it will fall apart, once it becomes
understood that it if based on SiFi fairy tales.
This is why LRH created these policy, knowing that any sane person
would not pay for that silliness.
Once ex-members feel even more free to tell the truth, it will all
seem like a bad joke.

smith....@yahoo.com

Apr 4, 2008, 1:53:44 PM4/4/08

realpch

Apr 4, 2008, 3:35:35 PM4/4/08

Oh, it's just Roland being, Roland.

You can't destroy a religion. It's a bunch of beliefs. Ideas. Intangible
items. Any old time The Cargo Cult could start up again. I think I'm
going down to the local airstrip and see if my ship has come in...

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Psyborgue

Apr 4, 2008, 3:49:02 PM4/4/08

I think you're letting your fear get the better of you. Lurk at
Enturbulation to see what Anons are concentrating on. ARS does tend
to be more anti-scientology (as a belief system as well). Anonymous
is concentrating exclusively on shutting down the RTC and it's illegal/
cruel practices. Maybe some Anons make fun of Scientology itself.. it
happens, but Anonymous makes fun of everything and anything. Laugh at
life, Jonathan, it's funny. I'l do you good.

Do I think Scientology is a valid belief system? Not really. I think
it's a bunch of human potential bullcrap that can be dangerous (then
again, I have yet to read dianetics... it's in the mail). but it
doesn't really matter what I think. Although I think it's bullshit,
people have a right to believe whatever they want (as long as it
doesn't cross the line into infringing the rights of others). You
think Christianity is bullshit, yet i'm sure you agree that they have
a right to believe whatever they want.

The primary reason why I tend to avoid attacking Scientology as a
belief system, or even making fun of it, is because it causes those
still inside the cult to completely shut off. People are far less
inclined to listen to you if they feel ridiculed. IMO, without a
central organizational structure, most Scientologists will come to the
same conclusions about Hubbard most people do, but if they don't... As
i've said, people are free to believe whatever they want.

Lulu Belle

Apr 4, 2008, 4:03:14 PM4/4/08
On Apr 4, 12:54 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

It doesn't surprise me.

I have posted on this subject a number of times in the past.

Every time OSA takes a hit externally, it takes one internally.

Probably a few DM ordered "ethics missions" because of Scn's dismal
failure to keep the SPs at bay cleaned the place out.

barb

Apr 4, 2008, 9:35:10 PM4/4/08

...and this is only the beginning of what's shaping up to be an Epic
Year for Scientology criticism and exposure.

Sometimes I want to hide in a closet for a day. It's too much, too fast.
And it's only April...

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

zeeorger

Apr 4, 2008, 9:15:13 PM4/4/08

I was describing the horse used by the "emperor without clothes".

RolandRB

Apr 4, 2008, 11:53:43 PM4/4/08

You got it wrong on the essential philosphical side of things. The
essential and key underpinning of the "religion" known as Scientology
is "if you want to make a million bucks - invent a religion" and then
you are on the right track. Scientology is a hypno-coercive religion
invented by a Sci-fi hack loosely strung along with wacky past-life
beliefs whose sole purose is to extract every last penny from their
conned and gullible adherents. The idea is to extract not only what
they have, but what they can possibly borrow as well, before their
identity as a "Scientologist" is know and the banks are alerted that
this person is insane and being sucked dry by a dangerous and greedy
cult.

(stars please)

Lulu Belle

Apr 5, 2008, 10:31:13 AM4/5/08
wrote:
> Dear Chuck,
>
> ... Here is what I remember aboutOSA:
>
> (note: ....Many of theOSAcrowd were transferred into ABLE Int, ILO

> (Int Liaison Org, middle management's current euphemistic shore story
> label), WISE for a huge downsizing. The downsizing occurred over the
> past two years at the order of DM who was "revising" management and
> specificallyOSAwas horrifically downsized to the point of inability

> to function as they had done in the past, e.g., pestering and
> tormenting those who had left. Now, the dirty work is left to people
> like Jenny (DeVocht) Linsen (sp?) and Angie Blankenship as in their
> visit to Jennifer Miscavige-Hill.)
>
> COOSA- Linda Hamel (Invest Aide HFA)

> Kathy O'Gorman - Data Chief
> Tom Whittle - Freedom Editor/Writer
> Acky Heinrich - PR
> Joan Long - External Estab
> Karin Pouw - PR Aide
> Ed Parkin - VP (now a PR and out of Legal)
> Bob AdamsOSA, VP PR something

> Charlie Earl - Invest
> Jim Morrow - Legal Aide
> Judy Ross - External DSA Programs
> Jeanne Gavigan - Litigation (she's a real attorney)
> Nora (french name?) - MAA forOSA
> Celine Muir - french girl - Dir I&R
> Lynn Farney - Internet PR and does all DA's for anything
> Jean Callaghan - holds reception
> Steffano Beccaccini - External Comm functions, still does driving up-
> lines for delivery, etc.
> Wendy Beccaccini - PR
> Beth Bond - Treasury functions
>
> These are the guys I can remember for now. Iif there are more names
> brought up, I can identify them.
> There are also guys who have been sent to EU, like Carl Heldt who went
> with his wife, Andrea Heldt when she was ordered to stay at NEPI so
> Carl is either the Legal Aide EU or COOSAEU, I don't know which.

> Routed out is Maddie Hooper (went with her husband, he now works for
> Atkinson/Baker) Sue Lerner Becky Hayes Help me with names and I can
> identify these guys. Hope this helps.
>
> Best ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I wonder what effect Rinder and his very publicly known blow had on
the morale of this org. Rinder was the most successful CO that OSA
ever had. He kept being put back on that post because the org would
fall apart every time he was sent somewhere else. (Though he hadn't
been the CO OSA, to my knowledge, for quite a while before he blew.)

Do you know Jenny DeVocht and Angie Blankenship are posted? I thought
it was CMOI. What is CMOI doing doing OSA's job?

Or does everyone just work for DM these days and there are no real
orgs any more?

henri

Apr 5, 2008, 3:09:09 PM4/5/08
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 21:54:34 -0700 (PDT), "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com"
<chuckb...@aol.com> wrote:

What a pitiful list. While I don't know your source, the information seems
very credible. The number of personnel is about right for the current context.
I'm surprised at how frankly pathetic the people involved are, though! Has
everyone competent blown? Most of these people are tired old hacks who
have been there forever!

Let's give the newbies a little background.

[Cue "It's a Small World" music, to play throughout the reading.]

>CO OSA - Linda Hamel (Invest Aide HFA)

[Note that my citation formats are nearly random, but you should be able
to find most of this stuff by Googling. If you need more I might have it, and
if not, someone does. I try to limit "personal knowledge" things, but if I
don't cite something, there's probably a reason.]

She's been involved in COS v. the Net from the very start. I have her
listed as "Mr. Linda Hamel" from someone's posted list of HGB personnel
in 1994. (Meaning she worked at the Hollywood Guaranty Building and
the "Mr." because, as the poster explained, many female personnel as
well as male personnel were called "Mr." in the way Marcie calls
her significant other Peppermint Patty "Sir.") Source:
http://fzglobal.org/hgbstaff1994.htm

She was described as "Investments Aide" in stories about the "-AB-"
affair, involving an apparent posting of details about the Miss Blood
affair.

Dan Garvin posted about this:

---

So he briefed me. A confidential report from the private computer
files of the Investigations Aide, Linda Hamel, had been posted on
a.r.s. They were trying to find out how the report could have been
gotten and who had done it. This was no minor security breach.
"Investigations" means "intelligence." This is the espionage and dirty
(dirtier!) tricks division of OSA. Their "eyes only" secrets are so
secret that even other OSA personnel do not have access to them. If
somebody could get to Linda Hamel's files, then *no* information was
safe -- not even RTC's. This was the equivalent of a five-alarm fire,
except not even OSA could be told what had happened. Everybody was a
potential suspect, and all the Invest personnel were kept under watch,
in case someone who had legitimate access to the document had posted
it.

---

She has been around forever, and is old GO, in fact. (Stacy Brooks
declaration and common knowledge.) Isn't it peculiar that DM would put
Linda Hamel in charge of OSA INT, after claiming to have purged all the
old criminal GO elements?

She has been involved in major dirty tricks for a long time.

---

35. In or about May of 1987, Yanny attended a meeting at Scientology's
headquarters in Los Angeles, California. Many high-ranking officers of the
Scientotogy enterprise were present, including Mark Rathbun and Linda Hamel.
Three private investigators employed by Scientology were also present. At
this meeting, Rathbun explained that attorney Charles O'Reilly, who had
recently obtained a $30 million jury verdict against Scientology, was to be
blackmailed on the orders of Scientology's leader, David Miscavige. Under
Miscavige's plan, medical records Were to be stolen from the "Betty Ford
Center" in Palm Springs, California and then used to discredit Mr.
O'Reilly. Miscavige and other Scientology leaders expressed hope that
0'Reilly would agree to ease off" on his $30 million verdict then on appeal
in exchange for the return and non-disclosure of the medical records.
Inresponse to Yanny's objections, Rathbun indicated that an alternative
"plan" for obtaining O'Reilly's medical records would be adopted.

Yanny Complaint

---

a) Sometimes in April or May 1987 I was summoned to a meeting on the
4th floor of the Cult headquarters in L.A. and at that meeting were
many high ranking officials of the Cult including, Linda Hamel
(Director of Covert Intel operations), "Marty" Mark Rathburn. and an
indistinguished cast of others. The subject matter of the meeting was
to be "The Catholic Conspiracy and Charles O'Reilly." At the meeting
it was explained that Catholics were the enemies of the Cult and that
Charles O'Reilly was their best hit man. (O'Reilly had recently
obtained a $30 million dollar verdict against the Cult in
_Wollersheim_ and previously tried the _Allard_ case). Mr O'Reilly
(whom I have personally sued for the Cult, obtaining an injunction
against him in Federal Court), despite his human tendencies, remains
one of the few lawyers in this country with the skill and courage to
meet the Cult head on, beat it and not sell out. Since he didn't have
a price, it was explained by Mr Rathburn that he must be handled
through blackmail. Three private investigators were present at that
meeting. I do not remember their names. I and the others were told by
"Marty" Rathburn, that on the orders of David Miscavige (the successor
of the L. Ron Hubbard as the head of the Cult), that the medical
records of O'Reilly were to be stolen from the "Betty Ford Center" and
another location in Santa Barbara to show that he was using cocaine,
discredit him, and possibly blackmail him into easing off on his 30
million dollar verdict now on appeal. I objected to this as illegal
and an alternative plan was quickly arrived at to "settle my nerves".
Within days, I informed the Cults' chief lawyer, John Peterson, that I
wanted to substitute out of the cases in which I represented the Cult.
Soon thereafter Mr. Peterson died. I substituted out as quickly as
possible thereafter.

Yanny Declaration, July 13, 1998

---

This is just the merest smattering of information on Hamel. She's all over the
place.

>Kathy O'Gorman - Data Chief

Another old familiar name. She's on the very same list from 1994.
Mr. Kathy O'Gorman OSA INT T/Data Chief

What a sad life.

---

Q: "Do you know Kathy O'Gorman?"

A: "Yes, I know her."

Q: "Who is she?"

A: "She is the person that works in the OSA office in Los Angeles."

Q: "Kathy O'Gorman?"

A: "O apostrophe Gorman."

Q: "She is the data chief?"

A: "Uh-huh."

Q: "You ever talk to her about this case?"

A: "No."

Q: "Has your wife, that you know of?"

A: "No."

Q: "So she's a data chief at OSA International?"

A: "Uh-huh."

Q: "How do you know her?"

A: "I've been up in Los Angeles. I know a lot of the people that work
there."

Q: "Just as a guess, would you think that she would have knowledge
about these PC folders?"

A: "As a guess, she may or may not."

Q: "That's - …"

A: "I mean, I really - …"

Q: "That's good, an I don't know."

Hubert Fontana deposition, September 10, 1997

---

THE ALL CLEAR UNIT (ACU)

The All Clear Unit was established by David Miscavige in 1981. It was
established to deal with all litigation against Hubbard (so that it
would be "all clear" for Hubbard to come out of hiding). In 1982, its
offices were alongside those of Author Services Inc (ASI) (or "R
Accounts" as it originally was) inside the offices of CMO Pacific in
the Cedars Building in Los Angeles (Schomer in Christofferson
p.3597-8). In 1982, Norman Starkey, Terri Gamboa, Kathie O'Gorman
(formerly Guardian's Office staff at Clearwater) were also in ACU
(ibid p.3718).

"Piercing the corporate veil: Scientology's corporate structure,"
Chris Owen, an absolute must-read at
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/essays/corporate.html
(Unless you're already Larry Brennan)

>Tom Whittle - Freedom Editor/Writer

They sure get some clowns in this post. You know who this guy is?

Other than being
Clear No. 12,237 THOMAS WHITTLE, Austin, according to Auditor
158 of about April 1979.

According to Stacy Brooks, he was also involved in putting together the
special Freedom issue on the Christofferson-Tichbourne suit.

---

So Andy Lenarcic, Tom Whittle and I spent the next several days putting
together the copy for this special edition of FREEDOM. When it was completed I
had to fly up to Portland and personally present the manuscript to DM for his
approval. I stood there in his condominium watching him read, hoping he would
approve it the first time through so I wouldn't have to fly back up with a
revised version. To my great relief, he signed off his approval and I was
permitted to fly back to Los Angeles.

Brooks declaration, September 24, 1998

---

CITIZENS FOR AN ALTERNATIVE TAX SYSTEM

TRUSTEES: Tom Whittle
Linda Peters
Judy Shervell

DIRECTORS: Brendan Haggerty
Vic Krohn
Steve Hayes

OFFICERS: President - Vic Krohn
Vice President - Steve Hayes
Secretary-Treasurer - Brendan Haggerty

LIST OF TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS & OFFICERS
(September 21, 1993)

---

FREEDOM Human Rights Leadership Awards are presented to honor selected
individuals for their outstanding accomplishments in protecting our basic
rights. FREEDOM Magazine will soon release a special addition commemorating the
achievements of these individuals. To obtain a copy please write to FREEDOM
Magazine, 6331 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, Calif. 90028, attn.: Tom
Whittle, editor-in-chief. CONTACT: Lisa-Marie Cashman, 703-838-8085, or Susan
Taylor, 202-543-6404, both for FREEDOM Magazine

PR Newswire, February 3, 1992

---

Church of Scientology of Western United States (CSWUS)

CSWUS was incorporated on May 20th, 1985 in Los Angeles, California by
Thomas Whittle and Laura Malm [Exh. No. 12].

CSWUS' official address is 1308 L. Ron Hubbard Way, Los Angeles 90027
[Exh. No. 13].

As of March 11th, 2000 CSWUS had the following corporate officers:
Vicki Shantz as CEO (President), Wayne Carnahan as Secretary and
Vincenzo Contrafatto [Exh. No. 13].

Like CSI, CSWUS has attorney Jeanne M. Gavigan from Moxon & Kobrin,
3055 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 900, Los Angeles 90010 as its official
agent [Exh. No. 11, Excerpt].

On September 21st, 1993 CSWUS' Board of Trustees was composed of
Mariette Cynstein, Ivan Obolensky and Mary Pinat. The Board of
Directors had Linda Sereda, Lawrence Lynn and Eugene Skonetski as its
members [Exh. No. 14, Excerpt]. I believe that most of the persons
listed have ceased to be Board Members as of today.

Ottmann Federal Complaint Part I, posted 31 Dec 2002 15:54:30 -0800
as Message-ID: <71d327bb.02123...@posting.google.com>
I haven't checked his sources but I trust his data generally

---

Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:59:37 -0700
From: "John Chambers" <jdcha...@attbi.com>
Subject: YOU CAN WRITE FOR FREEDOM

Tom Whittle, editor of FREEDOM, has openings for writers and researchers to
write for FREEDOM. Interesting stories, investigative reporting and you get
to use your skills to directly advance our cause.

Contact Tom at edi...@freedommag.org

You'll be glad you did.

John Chambers

From the iTheta mailing list

---

"FOR OUTSTANDING SUPPORT OF THE GUARDIAN OFFICE AND VALUABLE BACK UP OF ORG
DELIVERY ON AN INTERNATIONAL BASIS.

THE MATERIAL THIS CELEBRITY PROVIDED IS GREATLY ASSISTING IN BRINGING ABOUT
WIDESPREAD ACCEPTANCES OF SCIENTOLOGY AND OVERWHELMING PUBLIC POPULARITY OF THE
TECHNOLOGY OF L. RON HUBBARD.

THE SUPPORT IS APPRECIATED VERY MUCH. THANK YOU,

TOM WHITTLE,
USGO MISSIONAIRE"

(Commendation issued by Church of Scientology of California, 18 August 1982,
to Mark Jones, First Director of Narconon, titled "Lt. Col. USMC.")

---

Name: Thomas Whittle
Picture: None
Myself:
Hello, my name is Thomas Whittle, and here is a little bit about
myself: I am 12 years old and I like computers, bikes, drawing
and television.
Success:
I have learned how to study properly so I can make the most of
my time at school, this has enabled me to make better use of my
time there. I have also done a course that has helped me to help
others to stop being upset about things that are bothering them.

O RLY?

>Acky Heinrich - PR

This guy?

---

Aky Heinrich OSA INT T/Social Reform Aide
HGB list

---

I suspect neither of these spellings is correct. I'm not sure about that,
but Akke sounds more likely. Of course, "Acky" would be a good Scientology
nickname.

>Joan Long - External Estab

Yet another long term grind from the HGB list
Joan Long OSA INT T/Legal Safeguard Exec Off

>Karin Pouw - PR Aide

Karin Pouw OSA INT T/PR Aide

The same 1994 list of poor HGB schlubs who appear doomed to eternal
despair and failure.

---

Touretzky believes teaching Study Technology in public schools
violates laws governing separation of church and state and promotes
Scientology beliefs. The church spokeswoman, Pouw, blasted Touretzky,
"He is discredited in the field that he's trying to
comment on. He is a specialist in RAT BRRRRRRAAAAAAAINZ," slurred
Pouw, lurching at the reporter and attempting to bite his face.

[Ending fictionalized]

'nuff said.

>Ed Parkin - VP (now a PR and out of Legal)

And when some thugs were harassing Alex Jackson, Ariane Jackson's son, he made
a police complaint. The three thugs gave as their address, well, a little
place on 6331 Hollywood Blvd. How about that?

**Biased Journalism** obtained a copy of the police report.
It is dated 9/20/96. The report was made at 11:35; the unit was
dispatched at 11:36 and had completed the call by 12:03. The
description is listed as TRESPASS WARNING.

Alex Jackson is listed as the Complainant. Subject 2
(Suspect) is Edward W. Parkin, a 37 year old white male. Subject
3 (Suspect) is Jacquelin Kevenarr, [note: this spelling is
different than the one obtained by Alex, which was Jacqueline
Kevenaar.] a 46 year old white female. Subject 4 (Suspect) is
Joan Ellen, a 45 year old white female. All three Suspects gave
the same address and telephone number: 6331 Hollywood Blvd.,
Suite 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90028; (213) 960-3500. We called
the number and determined that this is the Church of Scientology
International.

---

Clear #22587 Ed Parkin
Auditor 166, circa December 1979

---

Here's a nice little mini-explanation of OSA's command structure as it
related to Lynn Farney, back in 1994, from Gerry Armstrong's site
at www.gerryarmstrong.org

MR. GREENE: Back on the record.
Q. Mr. Farny, is Michael Rinder your senior?
A. Not directly.
Q. Who is your direct senior?
MS. BARTILSON: Objection, asked and answered.
THE WITNESS: Ed Parkin.
MS. BARTILSON: How many times do we have to have
the same question?
MR. GREENE: Excuse me, counsel. Q. Who is Mr.
Partkin's senior?
A. Neil Levin.
MS. BARTILSON: Same objection.
MR. GREENE: Q. Who, is Levin's senior?
A. Jacqueline Kavenaar, K-A-V-E-N-A-A-R.
Q. Who is Ms. Kavenaar's senior?
A. Michael Rinder.
Q. And who is Michael Rinder's senior?
A. Mark Yager.
Q. And who is Mark Yager's senior?
A. Doesn't have one.
Q. What is Ed Parkin's post?
A. Legal activities chief.
MS. BARTILSON: Same objection, asked and
answered.
MR. GREENE: Q. And Neil Levin's post?
MS. BARTILSON: Objection, asked and answered
yesterday.
THE WITNESS: Legal aide, A-I-D-E.
MR. GREENE: Q. And Kavenaar?
A. Deputy commanding officer for production.
Q. And Rinder's post?
A. He holds two: He is Watchdog Committee member
to OSA as well as being commanding officer of office of
Special Affairs International.
Q. And Mr. Yager's post?
A. He's the Watchdog Committee chairman as well as
being the commanding officer of Commodore's Messenger
Organization International.
Q. So one way that an order coming from Yager might
be labeled would be COCMO, Int.?
A. Would be labeled COCMO, Int.
Q. Now who is Yager's senior?
A. He doesn't have one.
MS. BARTILSON: Objection, asked and answered.
MR. GREENE: Q. Do you know how Yager was assigned
his post of WDC chairman?
A. No.
Q. Now within OSA, then, the command lines run from
Yager at the top down through the other people that you
enumerated?
A. Mr. Yager is not in OSA.
Q. Excuse me, you are right. In CSI?
A. Run that by me again.
Q. The command lines in CSI as they pertain to OSA
run from Yager down through the other individuals that you
enumerated, right?
MS. BARTILSON: Objection, vague and ambiguous.
If you understand it -- feel free to answer it.
MR. BENZ: Are you asking for a ruling on that?
MS. BARTILSON: Is it vague and ambiguous to
you, too?
THE WITNESS: I'm thinking if I can answer it. The
command lines in OSA run from Mr. Rinder. I think that's
the best answer.

DEPOSITION OF:
LYNN R. FARNY
Tuesday, July 12, 1994
VOLUME II

>Bob Adams OSA, VP PR something

This guy is a real idiot if it's the Bob Adams I'm thinking about.

He was doing routine phone call goon stuff for Narconon during the flap about
Nanette Asimov's story, going around identifying himself as an ex-NFL player who
does drug rehab work with football players.

This guy is to PR what herpes is to a sex life.

>Charlie Earl - Invest

Charlie Earl OSA INT T/Invest O/O
Yet another from the List of Despair

Has been around forever
34766 Charlie Earl FLAG HARD TRS COURSE HARD TRS COURSE 156 14
Source 02/01/78

---

Was involved in some manner with handling the Lisa McPherson Trust.

---

2) Stacy Brooks, as president of the Trust, is simply an extension of
Bob Minton. It's impossible to talk to Stacy about ANYTHING, without that
conversation being relayed to Bob almost instantly. I believe that her
romantic involvement with Bob has eliminated her objectivity to the
detriment of the Trust.

Case in point: In late February of 2000 Charlie Earl, an officer with
OSA Int., approached me. He and I had been good friends for two years
while we were on staff in Seattle in the early '80s. Charlie had been
sent to Clearwater soon after the Trust opened. Mike Rinder was his
direct report.

Charlie and I had a long conversation that I hoped was a prelude to
opening a constructive dialog with OSA. I made extensive notes of our
conversation and gave a copy to Stacy. We talked about the
conversation and I told her that I hoped I could also reach the
Charlie Earl I new in Seattle. I asked her to promise not to discuss
the matter with Bob until I got back to her because I KNEW that Bob
would write about it on ARS and screw up any chance of an ongoing
dialog. Stacy promised to keep the matter between us.

A week or so later, Bob posted the notes to ARS because Stacy had
broken her promise to me. Bob also accused me of being an OSA spy. As
a result of Bob's meddling, I never had another productive
conversation with Charlie Earl. When I broached the subject of her
broken promise with Stacy she told me that she didn't "feel right"
about keeping it from Bob.

[Cecere goes on to make other accusations and concludes by predicting
imminent disaster at the LMT, which in fact occurred a few months later.]

Posted Fri, 26 Oct 2001 19:05:52 -0700 as
(Note that this is a post by David Cecere, who had been at this time
recently fired as Executive Director of the LMT and therefore how much
credence to lend the data in it should be informed by the context of
that acrimonious period. I also don't see why Stacy shouldn't have
told Bob, who was funding the Trust, of this information. He had a
right to know it and Cecere had no right to keep it a secret, whether
or not he was correct that Bob was going to do something dumb
with it.)

---

Here is a lengthy post by David Cecere explaining his relationship with
Charlie Earl, as well as a debrief on the conversation mentioned in the other
post: http://tinyurl.com/5qlqoq

---

23 Q Is there a particular reason why, in all these
24 accusations you made against Scientology, you didn't say,
25 "And they told me to perjure myself in 1989 in the Yanny
Kanabay Court Reporters; Serving West Central
Florida
Pinellas (727)821-3320 Hillsborough (813)224-9500
Tampa Airport Marriott Deposition Suite
(813)224-9500
735
1 deposition"? Why didn't you do that?
2 A Well, the fact of the matter is, Mr. Weinberg,
3 again, like I -- I was damaged goods during that time. I
4 had gone through a lot of stress, a lot of -- Mmm --
5 decisions to change my life. Mmm, didn't have certain --
6 you know, a certainty on where I was going with my life. I
7 felt pretty hopeless.
8 But let's talk about the perjury here since this
9 is the subject here. What I have testified to before
10 concerning preclear folder destruction is the fact that
11 because these preclear folders of Mr. Wollersheim were being
12 asked to be produced and ultimately the whole folders were
13 turned over, the order to destroy the folders came from
14 Mr. Miscavige with Mr. Rathbun present, myself, Vicki
15 Aznaran. It became my responsibility to report when that
16 fact was done.
17 I myself was not the person that destroyed the
18 preclear folders or had -- or pulped them. Rick Aznaran is
19 the person, along with another current Office of Special
20 Affairs, Charlie Earl, rented a truck, took these folders;
21 Vicki Aznaran -- Lawrence Wollersheim, possibly Bill Franks,
22 Gerry Armstrong and others took them to the recycling plant,
23 and when Mr. Aznaran came back, he showed me a liquid bottle
24 with paper on -- with the pulp paper on the bottom.
25 So technically did I know about it? Yes.
Kanabay Court Reporters; Serving West Central
Florida
Pinellas (727)821-3320 Hillsborough (813)224-9500
Tampa Airport Marriott Deposition Suite
(813)224-9500
736
1 Technically did I do it? No.
2 Q Oh, I see.
3 A But I sanctioned it and I went along with it.

Jesse Prince deposition, Volume VI, July 10, 2002
(Questioner is Weinberg)

>Jim Morrow - Legal Aide

CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY OF CALIFORNIA, Petitioner, v. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and
FRANK S. ZOLIN, Respondents.

No. 91-946

1991 U.S. Briefs 946

October Term, 1991

July 27, 1992

ON WRIT OF CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE NINTH
CIRCUIT

REPLY BRIEF FOR THE PETITIONER

[Snip brief]

FOIA Request dated May 16, 1980
UNITED STATES CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY OF CALIFORNIA, 5930 Franklin Ave., Los
Angeles, California 90028
Chief Disclosure Staff, INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE, 1111 Constitution Ave.,
Washington, D.C.
HAND DELIVERED
RE: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST
Dear Sir:

[Massive request snipped]

Sincerely yours,
/s/ JAMES MORROW, Reverend James Morrow, Ministry of Legal Affairs

---

James Morrow was also President of the Church of Scientology of California
at the time of much of the Wollersheim litigation.

He is NOT the science fiction writer of the same name.

>Judy Ross - External DSA Programs

Another entry from the 1994 HGB List of Anguish
Judy Ross OSA INT T/Legal Preps Planning Officer

She also had the duty of cleaning "Laurie and Helena's Office" in
August of 1990.

---

SEA ORGANIZATION

OFFICE OF SPECIAL AFFAIRS' UNITED STATES

OSA US ED #145
OSA US

EXECUTIVE DIRECTIVE

WATCH - QUARTER - CLEANING STATION BILL

Each staff member cleans his/her own desk and space

[. . .]

Judy Ross 404 LH STBD LAURIE & HELENA'S OFFICE

[Laurie Bartilson and Helena Kobrin? LOL! Presumably "STBD" stands for
"Starboard." No, this wasn't on a ship. Yes, Scientologists are dumbasses.]

[. . .]

I&R CHIEF OSA US

Approved by
A/LRH COMM OSA US

FOR THE
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
OF CALIFORNIA

---

The man replied that
there were OSA operatives in the restaurant who told him where she was. He gave
her a photograph of herself that he had been given by another OSA operative,
Judy Ross. He then apologized to Ms. Brooks for interrupting her dinner and
told her he had been ordered specifically to serve her during dinner so that it
would upset her.

From the Minton harassment timeline, November 30, 2000

---

75. During this same visit to Mr. Moxon's office with Mr. Ryan, Mr. Steven Lewis
called for Mr. Moxon. Judy Ross advised Mr. Moxon that Mr. Lewis was on the
phone. Mr. Moxon said ok, thank you to Judy Ross and looked to me and said,
"Watch this." From the tone of Mr. Moxon's voice while talking with Mr. Lewis,
it was obvious to me that they were having fun. Mr. Moxon kept looking back at
me and smiling. Mr. Moxon was asking questions regarding Mr. Berry; where he
kept various things, and what was his response to this thing and that thing.
After the telephone conversation ended between Mr. Lewis and Mr. Moxon. Mr.
Moxon said, "I forgot to tell you that Lewis and Scali decided to terminate
their law practice with Berry and they want to work with us." I was truly amazed
at the turn of events. Mr. Moxon indicated that he was getting "dirty laundry"
from Mr. Lewis on Mr. Berry. In fact, Mr. Moxon said Mr. Lewis was seeking
advice from Mr. Moxon on how to get out from under Mr. Berry's request that Mr.
Lewis remain in place as council for Mr. Berry.

Declaration of Robert J. Cipriano, August 5, 1999
(Note that Cipriano is a self-confessed perjurer and pretty much a pathological
liar. I don't see any particular reason to invent Judy Ross' presence at a
certain meeting, though, so that she was present at this December 1998 meeting
with Moxon doesn't seem that unlikely.)

>Jeanne Gavigan - Litigation (she's a real attorney)

Indeed.

She shows up on a search for "J Gavigan"

Name Status Number City Admission Date
Gavigan, Jeanne Morrison Sue Active 111626 Los Angeles December 1983

Jeanne Morrison Sue Reynolds - #111626
Current Status: Active

This member is active and may practice law in California.

See below for more details.
Profile Information
Bar Number 111626
Address Moxon & Kobrin
3055 Wilshire Blvd #900
Los Angeles, CA, 90010 Phone Number (213) 487-4468
Fax Number (213) 487-5385
e-mail Not Available
District District 7 Undergraduate School Univ of California Santa
Barbara; CA
County Los Angeles Law School Golden Gate Univ SOL; San Francisco CA
Sections None
Status History
Effective Date Status Change
Present Active
12/12/1983 Admitted to The State Bar of California

Explanation of member status
Actions Affecting Eligibility to Practice Law
Disciplinary and Related Actions
This member has no public record of discipline.
Administrative Actions
This member has no public record of administrative actions.

---

The 1994 List of Doom
Jeanne Gavigan OSA INT T/Transactional Attorney

---

For an example of the vitally important work she does:

I was taken to a room with Coordinating Attorney Bill Drescher in it.
He gave me a bunch of paper to read. Lynn Farny came in and explained
that what this amounted to was that I was starting over in my
relationship with the Church. Whatever happened in the past was over
for good, and now I was at ground zero with a new chance to make good.
Drescher went over the documents with me and asked me, on video
camera, if I understood them. I discussed it with him a bit, made a
few minor corrections with his agreement, initialed all the pages, and
signed the document, all on video. Of course, if I hadn't, I would
have been declared a Suppressive Person at once. Nobody had to tell me
that. It had been made clear enough over the last four months. Jeannie
Gavigan witnessed and notarized my signature.

From: dang...@skyenet.net (Dan Garvin)
Subject: What Really Happened in INCOMM - Part 1

---

CSI's corporative agent is the in-house attorney Jeanne M. Gavigan
from the law firm Moxon & Kobrin, 3055 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 900,
Los Angeles 90010 [Exh. No. 11, Excerpt].

[. . .]

Like CSI, CSWUS has attorney Jeanne M. Gavigan from Moxon & Kobrin,
3055 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 900, Los Angeles 90010 as its official
agent [Exh. No. 11, Excerpt].

[. . .]

Legal Section: This section coordinates the legal & corporate
strategies and affairs of Scientology on a worldwide basis. It also
hires the attorneys in cases where CSI or one of the major Scientology
corporations are involved in. With the law firm "Moxon & Kobrin" from
Los Angeles [Exh. No. 11, Excerpt] OSA International has an in-house
law firm whose personnel consists of Sea Org and CSI personnel. OSA
Int.'s principal in-house litigators are Kendrick L. Moxon, Helena
Kobrin, Ava Paquette and Jeanne M. Gavigan, while Lynn Farny heads the
Legal Section as its "Section In Charge." The law firm "Moxon &
Kobrin" also hires private investigators that conduct surveillance of
Scientology's critics on a national or on an international level.

Ottmann Complaint

>Nora (french name?) - MAA for OSA
>Celine Muir - french girl - Dir I&R

It would be nice to have more information on these guys.

>Lynn Farney - Internet PR and does all DA's for anything

Lynn Farney has been around forever. You might have noticed he's already
appeared in describing previous people.

---

"I think this is outrageous," said Lynn Farney, legal affairs director
for the church. "Yanny has become our opponent's greatest advocate."
St. Petersburg Times, September 20, 1988

---

16 Q Do you also recall meeting with a person by the
17 name of Lynn Farney?
18 A Yes.
19 Q And the reason why I know this is it's in your
20 deposition copy that Mr. Weinberg gave me. Before today --
21 in fact, as you sit here today, have you ever seen a copy
22 of that deposition?
23 A No.
24 Q That deposition is dated September 11th of 1989.
25 Mr. Weinberg questioned you in your deposition in this case
KANABAY COURT REPORTERS

Page 1059

1 that was taken in '99, ten years after the RTC deposition.
2 Do you remember him questioning you about that deposition?
3 A Yes.
4 Q Did he give you a copy of that deposition back
5 then?
6 A No.
7 Q Now, Mr. Farney, do you know -- back at the time
8 that he and Mr. Cooley, the attorney, met with you before
9 the RTC deposition, do you know what position he had?
10 A Mr. Farney had been on a Rehabilitation Project
11 Force with myself. Mr. Lynn Farney is a person that I used
12 to create and establish the Office of Special Affairs at
13 International. I had --
14 MR. WEINBERG: Your Honor, he just asked him
15 what position he was in at the time that he supposedly
16 had this meeting with him. Now we're getting the
17 whole history. Can he just answer the question,
18 please?
19 THE COURT: Sustained.
20 BY MR. DANDAR:
21 Q At the time of his deposition, what was his
22 position?
23 A Mr. Farney was working in OSA International. It
24 was my belief that Mr. Farney was working in OSA
25 International.
KANABAY COURT REPORTERS

Page 1060

1 THE COURT: I'm sorry, I must have missed
2 the beginning of this. What did you initially ask
3 him? If Mr. Farney was --
4 MR. DANDAR: Part of the meeting preparing
5 Mr. Prince for deposition in the RTC case.
6 THE COURT: Okay.
7 MR. DANDAR: RTC slash Yanny, Y-a-n-n-e-y.
8 THE WITNESS: Y-a-n-n-y.
9 MR. DANDAR: Okay. Thank you.
10 BY MR. DANDAR:
11 Q Mr. Farney is someone that you worked with in
12 establishing the Office of Special Affairs?
13 A Correct.
14 Q Do you remember what year that was?
15 A '84. '83, '84.
16 Q Okay. And are you aware that Mr. Farney is also
17 the person who met with all the staff members after Lisa
18 McPherson's death?
19 MR. WEINBERG: Objection, your Honor --
20 A No, I was not aware of that.

Prince Deposition, Volume 8, July 10, 2002

---

Golden Era Productions
Persons involved with Golden Era Productions:
Kenneth Hoden(President)
Lynn R. Farney(Secretary)

Golden Era Productions was originally established in 1977 under the name "Source

Productions". In August, 1980, the name was changed to "Golden Era Productions".

Golden Era is currently a business alias of the Church of Scientology
Internationa(CSI), even though it was established before CSI came into
existence.
According to a raw web search, Golden Era has employed Jeannettes catering for
an unspecified service. Jack Potter productions may do marketing for them Golden

Era is a client of Lucas Advocates, Inc. a lobbying firm apparently. Robert W.
Lucas seems to do lobbying for CSI. I have very little detail here.
Golden Era is responsible for producing Tech Films such as "Man the
Unfathomable".
"Golden Era Productions" is a trademark of RTC: Trademarks REGISTERED Serial
Number: 74-140346 Filing Date: 1991-02-19 Word Mark: GOLDEN ERA PRODUCTIONS Type

of Mark: TRADEMARK Mark Drawing Code: (1) TYPED DRAWING Disclaimer: NO CLAIM IS
MADE TO THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO USE "PRODUCTIONS" APART FROM THE MARK AS SHOWN
Register: PRINCIPAL Published for Oppos: 1992-04-21 Registration Date:
1992-07-14 Registration Number: 1700279 Intl. Class U.S. Class Goods & Services
------------ ------------- ---------------------------------------- 016 038
printed material; namely, magazines and newsletters pertaining to religion,
education and philosophy; DATE OF FIRST USE: 1984.00.00; DATE OF FIRST USE IN
COMMERCE: 1984.00.00 009 021 036 038 motion picture film, prerecorded audio and
video tapes, phonograph records, and audio and video cassettes pertaining to
religion, education and philosophy; DATE OF FIRST USE: 1984.00.00; DATE OF FIRST

USE IN COMMERCE: 1984.00.00 Owner Name Owner Address
------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
(REGISTRANT) Religious Technology Center 1710 Ivar Avenue Los Angeles CALIFORNIA

90028 NON-PROFIT RELIGIOUS CORPORATION CALIFORNIA
Main Index

---

Lynn Farney is really around all over the place for a long, long time.
There's a lot on Farney, way more than I can put here. He deserves his own
post, though much of the information about him is publicly available.

>Jean Callaghan - holds reception

I don't have a Jean Callaghan though I have a John Callaghan and a
a Joan Callaghan. Any relation?

>Steffano Beccaccini - External Comm functions, still does driving up-
>lines for delivery, etc.
>Wendy Beccaccini - PR

Awww, how sweet. Still together after all these years:

Wendy Beccaccini OSA INT Wendy Beccaccini
Stefano Beccaccini OSA INT

---

Wendy Beccaccini was also present at a number of Lisa McPherson depositions,
including the video deposition of David Houghton on April 12, 2000, where she
was mysteriously listed as "appearing via the Internet." At the time, OSA had
the capability to get real-time transcripts during the hearing itself, so
perhaps she was running that link.

Wendy also appears on one of OSA's nutty rants sent to the world via PR
Newswire:

[. . .]

"It is outrageous that INTERPOL has 'no file' on an international
murderer, but keeps files on religions," stated Jones. "It's obvious
that criminal elements in INTERPOL want to silence the Church."
INTERPOL claims 150 member countries including Iraq, Iran, Libya
and Syria, who share information gathered in INTERPOL dossiers from
throughout the world. The U.S. office of INTERPOL receives over
$9 million annually from the U.S. government to support its
activities.
CONTACT: Wendy Beccaccini, 213-960-3500, or Alex Jones, 202-543-6404, both
of the Church of Scientology

PR Newswire, June 19, 1992

---

During this period, she had a number of contact numbers:

---

"I probably would not have lived if it were not for the fabulous
technology of Dianetics," admitted Bruce. "It helped me come through
it and realize that life is worth living. I don't think I would have
survived without it."
CONTACT: Wendy Beccaccini of the Church of Scientology, 213-661-2417,
ext. 194

PR Newswire, February 28, 1992

---

''It is no wonder that the IRS is holding fast to its position of not
complying with the FOIA and releasing the documents at issue in this case,''
Anderson concluded.

CONTACT: Church of Scientology
Wendy Beccaccini, 213/661-2417 (ext. 192)
Rick Moxon, 213/661-4030

Business Wire, February 28, 1991

---

''I intend to keep going with this technology and find other areas that need
to be handled as far as automation and simplifying the use of computers,''
Perkins said. ''It's a fascinating field.''

CONTACT: Church of Scientology, Los Angeles
Wendy Beccaccini, 213/661-0836

Business Wire, May 31, 1990

---

WENDY BECCACCINI Media Relations Director Church of Scientology
International Los Angeles

September 20, 1994 Tuesday HOME EDITION
THE INDIANAPOLIS NEWS
(Letter to the Editor)

---

The statement issued by the The Church of Scientology went on to quote a
Wall Street Journal interview where Sheri Steel, staff counsel for the
Electronic Frontier Foundation, said that "the only time they'll even consider
holding the system operators liable is if they know about the copyright
infringement. That's perfectly reasonable." When asked if this statement by
Steel represents the Church of Scientology, Beccaccini said, "We do not expect
every provider of information over the Internet to have to screen everything."

(Richard Bowers/19951201/Press Contact: Leisa Goodman, Church of
Scientology, 213-960-3500)

COPYRIGHT 1995 Newsbytes News Network

Newsbytes News Network December 1, 1995

---

And of course, as with any cult spokesdrone, there are gigantic mountains of
similar drivel.

My only entry for the next person, Beth Bond, is on the 1994 List of Doomed
Victims:
Beth Bond OSA INT T/RAM Chief

I have no idea what a "T/RAM Chief" is, though it sounds like it might
have also been a Treasury position.

>Beth Bond - Treasury functions

Wow. This is only 19 people, and of all these people, the only ones I have
any respect for are Farney and Hamel, and they're old. Has Farney been doing
all the major DAs for a long time? It would explain a certain consistency in
the writing style of the major DA sock puppets. (The minor ones, I think,
are often locals with only "need to know" information, and it shows.)

One thing I'm sure whatever OSA guys reading this thread are thinking is that
not many people would know this list. . .and most of them are ON it.
Pleasant dreams, OSA. That is, if they let you sleep.

clam....@googlemail.com

Apr 5, 2008, 5:23:43 PM4/5/08
On Apr 4, 11:19 am, jonathon8...@gmail.com wrote:

> Stop targeting my religion. Protest the church if you must, but stop
> attacking my religion.

shut up, you cock.

criticism does not equal "religious hate crime".

if you want people to start hating your "religion", just keep accusing
people of hating your "religion". it works a treat.

just ask the muslims.

zeeorger

Apr 6, 2008, 12:55:33 AM4/6/08
On Apr 5, 12:09 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 21:54:34 -0700 (PDT), "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com"
>
> Q: "That's - ..."
>
> A: "I mean, I really - ..."

> Q: "That's good, an I don't know."
>
> Hubert Fontana deposition, September 10, 1997
>
> ---
>
> THE ALL CLEAR UNIT (ACU)
>
> The All Clear Unit was established by David Miscavige in 1981. It was
> established to deal with all litigation against Hubbard (so that it
> would be "all clear" for Hubbard to come out of hiding). In 1982, its
> offices were alongside those of Author Services Inc (ASI) (or "R
> Accounts" as it originally was) inside the offices of CMO Pacific in
> the Cedars Building in Los Angeles (Schomer in Christofferson
> p.3597-8). In 1982, Norman Starkey, Terri Gamboa, Kathie O'Gorman
> (formerly Guardian's Office staff at Clearwater) were also in ACU
> (ibid p.3718).
>
> "Piercing the corporate veil: Scientology's corporate structure,"
> Chris Owen, an absolute must-read athttp://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/essays/corporate.html
> as Message-ID: <71d327bb.0212311554.4efa2...@posting.google.com>

> I haven't checked his sources but I trust his data generally
>
> ---
>
> Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:59:37 -0700
> From: "John Chambers" <jdchamb...@attbi.com>

Awesome!

(for those not used to td;dr - I could not bring myself to cut
anything)

> And of course, as with any cult spokesdrone, there are gigantic mountains of
> similar drivel.
>
> My only entry for the next person, Beth Bond, is on the 1994 List of Doomed
> Victims:
> Beth Bond OSA INT T/RAM Chief
>
> I have no idea what a "T/RAM Chief" is, though it sounds like it might
> have also been a Treasury position.
>
> >Beth Bond - Treasury functions

IIRC, RAM = Records Assets and Materiel, a Treasury Division post.

> Wow. This is only 19 people, and of all these people, the only ones I have
> any respect for are Farney and Hamel, and they're old.

Harumph! "Respect" is in the eye of the beholder ...

Lynn Farney [The Lying Piece of Shit from OSA] is one of the few
people who should be left out in the cold to rot, together with
DM, never-ever to be trusted by anyone. He is a creep.

> Has Farney been doing
> all the major DAs for a long time? It would explain a certain consistency in
> the writing style of the major DA sock puppets. (The minor ones, I think,
> are often locals with only "need to know" information, and it shows.)

Short answer: highly likely. It may not all be his ideas (he is
not that intelligent) but I know he is one of the major players
pushing the lies, distortions and disinformation.

> One thing I'm sure whatever OSA guys reading this thread are thinking is that
> not many people would know this list. . .and most of them are ON it.
> Pleasant dreams, OSA. That is, if they let you sleep.

The place is leaking like a sieve. Sec-check everyone!

Anonology

Apr 6, 2008, 1:13:58 AM4/6/08
On Apr 5, 5:23 pm, clam.suc...@googlemail.com wrote:
> On Apr 4, 11:19 am, jonathon8...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Stop targeting my religion. Protest the church if you must, but stop
> > attacking my religion.
>
> shut up, you cock.
>
> criticism does not equal "religious hate crime".

Seriously... Scientology is one crazy wacky belief system, but i don't
see too many people attacking it.

I think that calling it an attack on the religion is just a way of
avoiding answering sensitive questions... As in

Q: Is there any truth to the stories that your religion is based on
the story of Xenu?
A: That story was made up by bigots who use it as a way to attack my
religion.

Q: Why does the cult harass it's critics?
A: Stop calling my religion a cult.

Q: Why does the FDA force you to put a warning label on your E-
Meters? Is it because the E-Meter doesn't actually cure or treat any
disease?

A. The FDA is controlled by Psychiatrists, who make up lies about my
religion because they are bigots who want to control the world.

See, they don't actually answer the questions, they just act offended
and hope the interviewer moves on to something else.

Any time the technique doesn't work, the interviewer is accused of
bigotry and the interview is ended.
ie

Q: Why does the cult harass its critics?
A Stop calling my religion a cult.

Q: OK, why does your church harass it's critics?
A: People are always telling lies about scientology.

Q: Does your church harass it's critics?
A: Who sent you? What is your agenda? This interview is over. I'm
suing you in England!

Piltdown Man

Apr 6, 2008, 8:06:45 AM4/6/08

anonanonanon15 <anonano...@yahoo.com> wrote...

<snip>

> Are you mad? No one should want to destroy the 'religion' - that idea
> is as retarded as the cult thinking they can destroy all their
> critics.
>
> It's not the kooky beliefs but the corrupt organization that's the
> problem. Now is the time to dismantle the church of scientology in
> its present form -

This is such a recurring fallacy that it may be worth responding to it for
the umpteenth time. There is no real distinction between "Scientology, a
Belief System", and "Scientology, an Organised Group". The belief system
requires that such an organisation exists, and in turn, the organisation is
run exactly the way the belief system says it should. What you're saying is
equivalent to saying that one could dismantle the Roman Catholic Church,
IOW do away with the pope, and bishops, and priests, and religious orders,
and all the other organisational and hierarchical aspects of the RCC, but
leave Roman Catholicism intact.

> its followers can go on believing whatever they
> damn well want to, as long as they don't engage in such things as
> 'disconnection' of family members, 'fair gaming' to harrass/destroy
> the lives of critics, exploitation and manipulation of members and
> wogs alike, tax breaks in spite of behaving like a business charging
> ridiculous sums, etc.

That's an incomplete list of things Scientologists believe they should do,
in order to be good Scientologists. Scientologists behaving like that is
the equivalent of, say, a Muslim praying five times a day, or a Christian
donating 10% of his income to his church. They do these things because it's
part of their belief system.

There is no kooky but otherwise harmless belief system called Scientology
on the one hand (even though a lot of the beliefs of Scientology qualify as
kooky but otherwise harmless), and a ruthless and dangerous organisation
called the Church of Scientology on the other. If you were to try and
separate the two, and derive some kind of abstract belief system from
Scientology's "scripture" that doesn't require the existence of CoS, what
you'd come up with would be an entirely different belief system, one that
could at best claim to be loosely based on a small and arbitrary selection
from the writings of L. Ron Hubbard.

RolandRB

Apr 6, 2008, 5:09:41 PM4/6/08
On Apr 6, 2:06 pm, "Piltdown Man" <piltd...@ivehaditwiththespam.sorry>
wrote:
> anonanonanon15 <anonanonano...@yahoo.com> wrote...

I agree with you but then there is a thing called "the freezone". One
could argue that this is Co$ without the nastiness. But then, when you
look at what it produces in terms of insanity, then maybe the full Co$
complete with pet murdering is somewhat more comforting.

Barbara Schwarz

Apr 6, 2008, 6:21:46 PM4/6/08
On Apr 5, 2:09 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 21:54:34 -0700 (PDT), "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com"

Apparently, this Yanny guys altered Mark Rathbun's name to Mark
Rathburn. And this in an affidavit!

In other words: if Yanny doesn't get names straights, his affidavit
isn't straight either but will contain fabrications as he fabricated
the name Rathburn.

What he wrote about Marty Rathbun is completely OUT OF CHARACTER.

My advice: clean your windows with this "affidavit" as that is the
only value that the paper has.

Barbara Schwarz
ABOUT THE AHBL AND THE VERY TWISTED BRIAN J. BRUNS :
http://criminal-brian-j-bruns.blogspot.com/

Abusive transsexual BRIAN J, BRUNS aka BURNS aka "Bri", "Brielle" or
"Brielle-Jillian", born on
06/24/81, a "registered sex slave: and owner/webmaster of the abusive
AHBL ("Abusive Host Blocking
List") website and the SOSDG ("Summit open source development group")
is a CONVICTED FELON. (Felon Indictment # I-1577-02,S-2423-02 and
SAPD. Police Report # 05071019). INMATE; BRUNS, BRIAN # 445064.
The AHBL SOSDG is allegedly "non-profit" but stops free speech,
blackmails ISPs and defames people.
Bruns lies that the ABHL is non-profit. He hosted the sex pages of his
master "Lady-Arielle" who offers one hour of her perversion for over
$300,-- profit on the SOSDG server!
Bruns actually HACKED the computers of his former employer Access
Highway (http://
accesshighway.com). Bruns was many months incarcerated and has a FBI
file. Realists think that Bri (also called "the cheese") never will
change but will go back to prison.

COMMACK MAN INDICTED FOR HACKING
http://www.co.suffolk.ny.us/da/press/2002/06_26_02.htm

Read also this:

http://groups.google.com/group/rattle-users/browse_thread/thread/920c521a661d867a

Bruns retaliates and smears my name also in anonymous Blogspot that is
filled with factual lies about me for which he can be sued. It
wouldn't be the first defamation lawsuit brought against him.

MY OTHER STALKER IS TILMAN JOERG HAUSHERR FROM GERMANY, BERLIN,
EMPLOYED BY SIEMENS, WHICH HAS COZY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE GERMAN
SECRET SERVICE OPC.
Hausherr posted that it is a good idea to hurt American tourism.

Click here for information on Tilman Hausherr:

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/tilman-hausherr/

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/tilman-hausherr/
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/intolerance-hate/whistle-blowers/the-clearwater-letters/tilman-hausherr/
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/kids.htm#Debate_with_Tilman_Hausherr
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Hausherr&btnG=Google+Search&domains=BERNIE.CNCFAMILY.COM&sitesearch=BERNIE.CNCFAMILY.COM
http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htm

Here are factual criminal records about Hausherr's friend, the
habitual offender, defamer and forger Korey Jerome Kruse from Olathe,
Kansas. I am very certain that Kruse defames himself in ridiculous
postings saying about himself that he is convicted Nazi spy, etc. to
DISTRACT from his REAL rotten activities and criminal past, which is
here:
http://stalkerkoreykruse.wordpress.com/
http://phorums.com.au/archive/index.php/t-156307.html

He also is suspect no. 1, stalking and defaming me on Wikipedia under
ID Anynobody and other IDs.

phil scott

Apr 6, 2008, 8:14:57 PM4/6/08
> > Taylor,              202-543-6404       , both for FREEDOM Magazine
> > Suite 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90028;              (213) 960-3500       .   We called
> >      CONTACT: Wendy Beccaccini,              213-960-3500       , or Alex Jones,              202-543-6404       , both

turning states evidence while on the inside provides both a way out,
protection and a new name when you are out and testifying and a cut of
the IRS take (10 to 30%).... that could be millions depending on what
role a person played and the outcome or federal prosecution.

I do know that in my dinner meetings with OSA personell at the SF
Org, and in our chats outside during the pickets I told them to take
documents when they leave as the CoS would try to hang its feloneous
behavior on them, perhaps after they are found full of bullet holes ..

but wiith the docs, sealed in packages to be mailed by various
untraceable sources, an old high school friends, neighbor's girl
friend living in china or whatever.. then letting scn know that its
in the cults best interest to keep him breathing, maybe they might
make it.... that would account also for why a few of the top
management are held in a locked room and not murdered yet.

Phil scott

beech...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2008, 9:23:23 PM4/6/08
On Apr 5, 3:09 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> >Kathy O'Gorman - Data Chief

A fellow named Gerry O'Gorman won a settlement of $65+K from the CoS
in Broward County, Fla.

The docs date back to '88-'90. From what I could tell, though, it
looked like an eviction case.

Guess the name is just a coincidence.

Jonathon Barbera

Apr 7, 2008, 4:39:19 AM4/7/08

You are only listening to the propaganda which states that the church
is being protested. I've seen it, too, but that doesn't explain the
greater amount of youtube videos and newsgroup articles which target
the religion.

I've been out of the church for 15 years and was excommunicated on top
of that, but I still receive hate mail for being a Scientologist. It
doesn't matter to most members of Anonymous. And ARSCC is totally
devoted to the destruction of the religion of Scientology as its
members will gleefully admit.

Jonathon Barbera

Apr 7, 2008, 4:41:04 AM4/7/08

These Anonymous members protesting the church are the minority. Most
Anonymous members cannot differentiate between the church and the
religion. They say "honk if you hate Scientology" even if they
intended to protest the church, see? Their words on the web site are
not matching the protest signs and videos.

Jonathon Barbera

Apr 7, 2008, 4:45:35 AM4/7/08
On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 22:13:58 -0700 (PDT), Anonology
<shroom...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Apr 5, 5:23 pm, clam.suc...@googlemail.com wrote:
>> On Apr 4, 11:19 am, jonathon8...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> > Stop targeting my religion. Protest the church if you must, but stop
>> > attacking my religion.
>>
>> shut up, you cock.
>>
>> criticism does not equal "religious hate crime".
>

>Seriously... Scientology is one crazy wacky belief system

You have no idea about the belief system of Scientology!

How many of the books have you read? How many of the lectures have you
listened to? How many of the technical references have you studied?

That's Scientology. If you're only interested in some nonsense you
read off the internet and claim that is Scientology, then you are an
anti-religious bigot. Get it? By insisting on only reading the hate
speech against the religion of Scientology you are choosing to only
accept Scientology as an object of hate.

Lulu Belle

Apr 7, 2008, 4:57:21 AM4/7/08
On Apr 5, 3:09 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> >Kathy O'Gorman - Data Chief
>
> Another old familiar name. She's on the very same list from 1994.
> Mr. Kathy O'Gorman OSA INT T/Data Chief

Kathy O'Gorman (or "KO" as she is more commonly known) has been on
these lines forever. FOREVER.

I first met her in 1983 when DM was "purging" the GO. She has been in
the GO for years at that point. And *that* was 25 years ago.

I know when people think of OSA they generally think of Mike Rinder as
being the Number One OSA person. However, she and a few others like
her have been involved in OSA and OSA activities for way longer than
Mike Rinder was.

Eldon

Apr 7, 2008, 5:05:28 AM4/7/08
On Apr 4, 11:03 am, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:

> > > Are you mad? No one should want to destroy the 'religion' - that idea
> > > is as retarded as the cult thinking they can destroy all their
> > > critics.
>
> > Dismantle sounds more appropriate.

> > > It's not the kooky beliefs but the corrupt organization that's the
> > > problem. Now is the time to dismantle the church of scientology in
> > > its present form - its followers can go on believing whatever they
> > > damn well want to, as long as they don't engage in such things as
> > > 'disconnection' of family members, 'fair gaming' to harrass/destroy
> > > the lives of critics, exploitation and manipulation of members and
> > > wogs alike, tax breaks in spite of behaving like a business charging
> > > ridiculous sums, etc.
>
> > It is very difficult to separate the scientology belief
> > system from its corruption. It is easier to say what
> > the belief system is and then dump the rest.
>
> > From a purely theological viewpoint, scientology believes
> > that what makes you "you" is that you are a spiritual being
> > inhabiting a body. That "you" exist over endless lifetimes.
> > And, in theory, you have accumulated many losses over multiple
> > lifetimes over many eons, which is why you are totally screwed
> > up. It is also believed possible to get over your losses and
> > thereby recover your "native state" as a spiritual being and
> > become an "operating thetan" (more god like).
>
> > There you have it! The totality of scientology's religious
> > belief system. Just about everything else under "scientology"
> > is a bunch of specious corrupting lies.

> dang.... that was clean z....
>
> I would say that its not all deliberate lies of course... but fatal
> error founded on hubbards ruthlessly corrupt narcisticism...no good
> comes from that entire fiasco, regardless how brilliant it sounds,
>
> the flaw is at the core, not always visible on the surface... thats
> glossy...it appeals to the egocentric aspects of people...with
> entirely fatal results.

Zeeorger and Phil,

Well put, both of you. I'd say your statements about sum it up. LRH
was at once a knowing con man, and compulsively nutty as a fruitcake.
On a certain level, he obviously believed his own fantasies, lies and
delusions.

> Phil scott

Loveandmanymany...@googlemail.com

Apr 8, 2008, 3:01:22 PM4/8/08
On Apr 7, 3:45 am, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 22:13:58 -0700 (PDT), Anonology

Well observed.

The problem with those critics of Scientology: they know nothing but
think they know it all. .

--
Do not tell harmful lies. Harmful lies are the product of fear,
malice and envy. They can drive people to acts of desperation. They

L. Ron Hubbard

Theta Bop

Apr 8, 2008, 3:20:05 PM4/8/08
Love and many hugs

Unfortunately you know nothing about scientology. Johnathon, neither
do you.

You simply have no idea.

Why? You are emotionaly invested and cannot admit you have been
fooled.

Blow, leave, think for yourself.

Go on. I know you want to.

Ronnie Marks

Apr 8, 2008, 6:04:07 PM4/8/08
Sometime near Mon, 07 Apr 2008 01:45:35 -0700, Jonathon Barbera
<jonatho...@ispname.net> may have written:

>On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 22:13:58 -0700 (PDT), Anonology wrote:
>>Seriously... Scientology is one crazy wacky belief system
>
>You have no idea about the belief system of Scientology!
>
>How many of the books have you read? How many of the lectures have you
>listened to? How many of the technical references have you studied?
>
>That's Scientology. If you're only interested in some nonsense you
>read off the internet and claim that is Scientology, then you are an
>anti-religious bigot. Get it? By insisting on only reading the hate
>speech against the religion of Scientology you are choosing to only
>accept Scientology as an object of hate.

Jon, you are the one who doesn't understand.

What does it matter how many books the person has read?
Those very books ARE available on the net. Why does someone have to pay all the
money the cult charges to "know" about scientology from the lectures and other
books?

Are you saying that the copies of OT<everything>, all the lecture transcripts,
and all the other documents that are on the net are wrong? If so, then why is
Moxon and Kobrin sending nastygrams to Wikileaks claiming that those very
documents are the "SEKRIT SKRIPTURES" of the cult?

Either they are not the real thing, as you seem to claim, and the cults lawyers
are full of it, or the cult has it right and you are full of it. Pick one.

There is a saying for you to think about as well: "You don't have to eat an
entire 5 pound bag of shit to know that the whole thing isn't going to taste
very good."

Nobody needs to read all the books and listen to all the lectures to know that
the whole thing is a pile of B.S. To claim that they must is, simply, stupid.

You are the bigot here, Jon.

Being critical of the cults policy of harassing critics, of the disconnection
policy, of the medical dangers of following the "scripture", and of the myriad
of lies about the phat one himself doesn't make someone a bigot, it makes them
an honest person. And, if they are willing to speak up about the disgust, then
they are a decent, honest person.

You may need to remove your blinders to see that.

--
I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief.
Gerry Spence

Jonathon Barbera

Apr 9, 2008, 4:28:55 AM4/9/08

I blew in 1993. Now what? Is that where your advice suddenly stops?
Huh? I'm waiting...

Jonathon Barbera

Apr 9, 2008, 4:32:12 AM4/9/08
On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 18:04:07 -0400, Ronnie Marks
<Ron...@RonnieMarks.org> wrote:

>Sometime near Mon, 07 Apr 2008 01:45:35 -0700, Jonathon Barbera
><jonatho...@ispname.net> may have written:
>
>>On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 22:13:58 -0700 (PDT), Anonology wrote:
>>>Seriously... Scientology is one crazy wacky belief system
>>
>>You have no idea about the belief system of Scientology!
>>
>>How many of the books have you read? How many of the lectures have you
>>listened to? How many of the technical references have you studied?
>>
>>That's Scientology. If you're only interested in some nonsense you
>>read off the internet and claim that is Scientology, then you are an
>>anti-religious bigot. Get it? By insisting on only reading the hate
>>speech against the religion of Scientology you are choosing to only
>>accept Scientology as an object of hate.
>
>Jon, you are the one who doesn't understand.
>
>What does it matter how many books the person has read?
>Those very books ARE available on the net. Why does someone have to pay all the
>money the cult charges to "know" about scientology from the lectures and other
>books?
>
>Are you saying that the copies of OT<everything>, all the lecture transcripts,
>and all the other documents that are on the net are wrong?

I'm saying that no one can honestly claim to know anything about the
religion of Scientology by solely reading the OT materials they found
on the internet.

The core beliefs of Scientology ARE NOT Xenu and Incident II. I know
this is what the "critics" and the Anonymous mob want to believe, but
it isn't true!

The core beliefs of Scientology can be found in those basic books and
their corresponding lectures. That's final. Standard tech, the applied
form of Scientology, is found in the Technical Volumes. That's it.
Reading anything else is missing Scientology altogether.

phil scott

Apr 9, 2008, 1:22:36 PM4/9/08
On Apr 9, 1:32 am, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 18:04:07 -0400, Ronnie Marks
>

> <Ron...@RonnieMarks.org> wrote:
> >Sometime near Mon, 07 Apr 2008 01:45:35 -0700, Jonathon Barbera
> ><jonathonbarb...@ispname.net> may have written:

> >>You have no idea about the belief system of Scientology!
>
> >>How many of the books have you read? How many of the lectures have you
> >>listened to? How many of the technical references have you studied?
>
> >>That's Scientology. If you're only interested in some nonsense you
> >>read off the internet and claim that is Scientology, then you are an
> >>anti-religious bigot. Get it? By insisting on only reading the hate
> >>speech against the religion of Scientology you are choosing to only
> >>accept Scientology as an object of hate.
>
> >Jon, you are the one who doesn't understand.
>
> >What does it matter how many books the person has read?
> >Those very books ARE available on the net.  Why does someone have to pay all the
> >money the cult charges to "know" about scientology from the lectures and other
> >books?
>
> >Are you saying that the copies of OT<everything>, all the lecture transcripts,
> >and all the other documents that are on the net are wrong?
>
> I'm saying that no one can honestly claim to know anything about the
> religion of Scientology by solely reading the OT materials they found
> on the internet.

hey moron.... about half of the critics are old time scientologists,
more than a few trained with phatso him self, and have thousands of
hours behind an e meter, myself for example... many of us have
created web sites...www.lermanet.com, www.torymagoo.org for
other critics to read... many have been doing that for over a decade
and they understand perfectly well what a total disaster the cult of
scientology is.... it is a few traces ofTRUTH mixed with a trainload
of destructive LIES...the basis of any conn job.

Phil scott