Updated info on fanatical German citizen Tilman Joerg Hausherr

1 view

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 25, 2006, 5:42:27 PM3/25/06
Tilman Joerg Hausherr from Berlin, Germany (hired by Siemens and
married to nurse Ilse Hruby-Pechl) is an anti-religious harasser, a
defamer. He is pro
Eugenics, defends psychiatrists who sexually or otherwise abused
patients, is a German governmental agent and wants to hurt American
tourism.
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hauser1.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hauser2.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hauser3.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hauser4.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/whistle/cwletters/cw2.html
Tilman Hausherr posted approx. 24000 aniti-religious hate messages on
Usenet and his thinking is compared to that of Hitler
http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htm
Tilman Hausherr is cold, cruel, fanatic and unprofessional
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Tilman+Hausherr&btnG...

***************
About OPC agent Tilman Hausherr and his company Siemens which made and
delivered WMD to Saddam and covered it up:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/7d8f...

***************
Tilman Hausherr is an enemy of the USA but was several times in the USA
on inofficial German OPC business. Spying or working for non-U.S.
secret services can mean the death penalty under American laws. On the
other side, Hausherr puts people up to complain to U.S. authorities to
deport me to Germany, despite born in U.S., because he wants to get his
dirty claws on me and want fanatical German psychiatrists to mess me up
or even murder me in their institutions.
Psychiatry didn't help his friend Korey Kruse. He apparently had
psychiatric counselling in DUI matters and since that counselling, he
committed at least three more such violations.
**************
The mental state of Tilman Hausherr is questionable. He identifies
himself as a five year old kid on his website, and he admitted he is
obsessed with finding out what's behind the tricks of stage wizardry.
**************
Wikipedia founder Jim Jimmy "Jimbo" Wales was the owner/ CEO of porn
search engine Bomis.com. That may also explain why Wikipedia is such a
libel machine in which "contributor" gangs, as the one supporting
Tilman Hausherr or Korey Jerome Kruse of Olathe, Kansas, libel
good people. Kruse sexually harassed me and
posted a lot in drug newsgroups and stole the ID's
of following people and forged following on his websites:
Marty Rathbun, Patrick Michael Sullivan, Tina Phillips, Joel Phillips,
and myself. He claimed also to be David K. Osgood, whose brother is a
former governmental attorney. It is called ID theft. Kruse posts with
"Anus Simkatu" (Yuk!) on Usenet and stole the ID "Vivaldi" to spread
defamation about me on Wikipedia.
Geocities and others canceled his criminal and TOS violating websites.
http://www.geocities.com/martysharpgolf/
Kruse often used the Uni of Kansas computers for his crime spree.
Tilman Hausherr's good friend and Wikipedia author Korey Kruse, was
arrested for grand theft (had to post 1500 Dollars bail) and is a
REPEATED DUI offender.
*******************
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/e5b26534ed...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=wikipedia%20sucks!&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&t...

Hausherr cites Ingo Heinemann (who is pro degrogramming) as "credible"
and not criminal source.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ingo+Heinemann%2Bbarbara+Schwarz&st...

***********************
Interesting websites:
http://www.parishioners.org/extremists/index.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/medianews/index.html
http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htm
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/whistle/cwletters/cw2.html
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/sitemap.htm
http://www.cchr.org
http://datafilter.com/mc
http://www.amatterofjustice.org/amoj/00index.cfm
********************

Eru Ilúvatar

Mar 25, 2006, 5:59:11 PM3/25/06
Convicted criminal Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Tilman Joerg Hausherr from Berlin, Germany (hired by Siemens and
>married to nurse Ilse Hruby-Pechl) is an anti-religious harasser,

Being against Co$ and saying so does not make one an
"anti-religious harasser" by any means. Besides, it is a social
responsibility to point out scams like Scientology. You just
don't like that because you are part of the scam.

Why do you feel you have to stalk anyone that says things you
don't like?

Thomas Koenig

Mar 25, 2006, 6:39:38 PM3/25/06
Please do not x-post English postings to the fr/nl/de hierarchies.
Merci! Danke! Bedankt! (Better even don't post ad hominem attacks at
all, but I guess that would empty ars of its contents)

Eru Ilúvatar wrote:

> Being against Co$ and saying so does not make one an
> "anti-religious harasser" by any means.

That is correct, but for different reasons than you likely think: Many,
if not most, anti-Scientology activists are not against religion or
religious groups, but against /certain/ religious groups. Almost no
anti-Scientology activist is against any of the Christian churches, for
example. In fact, many anti-Scientology activists are Christians.

> Besides, it is a social
> responsibility to point out scams like Scientology.

Not really; it's up to the courts to decide, if something is a scam or not.

David Nebenzahl

Mar 25, 2006, 7:32:21 PM3/25/06
Thomas Koenig spake thus:

> Please do not x-post English postings to the fr/nl/de hierarchies.
> Merci! Danke! Bedankt! (Better even don't post ad hominem attacks at
> all, but I guess that would empty ars of its contents)
>
> Eru Ilúvatar wrote:
>
>> Being against Co$ and saying so does not make one an
>> "anti-religious harasser" by any means.
>
> That is correct, but for different reasons than you likely think: Many,
> if not most, anti-Scientology activists are not against religion or
> religious groups, but against /certain/ religious groups.

Bzzzzzzt! WRONG! The real reason is simple: $cientology IS NOT A
RELIGION. It's a fucking scam.

--
Save the Planet
Kill Yourself

- motto of the Church of Euthanasia (http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/)

Crazy Peat Stapleton (ERU AVATAR) is a former inmate and was 12 months committed in a mental institution

Mar 25, 2006, 8:32:04 PM3/25/06

Eru Ilúvatar wrote:
> Convicted criminal Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Tilman Joerg Hausherr from Berlin, Germany (hired by Siemens and
> >married to nurse Ilse Hruby-Pechl) is an anti-religious harasser,
>
> Being

Who is Eru Ilúvatar? He is idiot astro loon dead beat dad Milton
Robert (aka "Pete") Stapleton, and he was born march 10, 1928. Yeah, he
is one dirty old man. He admitted to be a pimp:

"She really was the best hooker in my stable." -Milton Robert "Pete"
Stapleton, 01/28/1999

He cheates Uncle Sam and has at least three social security numbers.

He also admitted to mental problems and they show in his harassing
postings.

He was married to Chris Stapleton in Las Vegas, Nevada in February
1972. Milton was 44 at the time. At the time, Chris was pregnant with a
child. He was born as Christopher R. Stapleton on May 9, 1972. He is
now 31 years old.

Only four years later, Chris and Milton's marriage ended in divorce:
March 1976. Milton was now 48 years old. Milton also sought and
obtained a new Social Security number that year. Milton and Chris, his
ex-wife, got together again, because a year and a half after the
divorce, Malia Rose Stapleton was born, on November 6, 1977.
Malia Rose is now 26 years old.

Beginning in August 1977 Milton Robert Stapleton failed or neglected to
provide reasonable support for his children Chris and Malia.

Over the next 10 years Hawaii State paid out nearly $33,000 in public
assistance for Chris and Malia.

Milton appeared as a Defendant in Hawaii Family Court of the Third
Circuit on June 26, 1981. He stipulated that Malia was indeed his
daughter. however, the amount of money he told the Court he was able
and willing to pay for his daughters support was exactly $0.00. Yes.
ZERO dollars.

In 1987 The State of Hawaii brought a "Deadbeat Dad" civil suit against
Milton.

He was nearly 60 at the time of that suit. It took awhile to reach him,
because he kept moving, and had changed his Social Security number.

He moved from Redondo Beach and ended up in Redding, California.

The Plaintiff Hawaii State asked the Court to order Defendant Stapleton
to pay the $33,000 back, as well as $234 per month to the time of
trial, and other payments $468 per month to the Plaintiff.

So the next time you hear Milton Robert Stapleton complaining about
what people said about him or his daughter, ask him if he loves his
daughter so much, why did he abandon her and fail to pay for her
support?

Ask him if he is such a accurate and brilliant financial astrologer,
why he never had enough money to pay for his children's support.

ni...@westworld.com wrote:
Pete Stapleton comments: note, (aka MILTON A CONVICT) <SNIP>
To ensnare the unwary and the ignorant and of course innocent young
boys.

BEWARE OF PETE THE DEMI GOD of THE HOMOSEXUAL JEFFCOAT BE CAREFUL HE
LOVES BOYS AND PETE WAS CAUGHT BY POLICE FOR PIMPING---.

From: PETE.ST...@fatal.com (pete stapleton)
Newsgroups: sci.psychology
Subject: Re: Manic-depression: the
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 1994 15:51:27 GMT

AF>I am a manic depressant, I have always suspected this but it was
AF>confirmed around 3 weeks ago. This is my situation

A poster informed:

"Stapleton's lawyer was a woman named Janice Mackey and she
was also his
landlord in Redding, CA. They ran an astrology scam on a web page
called
www.sideralastrology.com which is/was hosted in Greece. Another of the
scammers was named Hugh Jeffcoat.

Those scumbags and PEAT has been filing spurious lawsuits
as a scam to collect money or shut people up for decades.

You can find most of the info in past postings on Google groups."

Thomas Koenig

Mar 25, 2006, 9:03:00 PM3/25/06
David Nebenzahl wrote:

> Bzzzzzzt! WRONG! The real reason is simple: $cientology IS NOT A
> RELIGION. It's a fucking scam.

Many atheists would say that every religion is a scam. I wouldn't go
that far, but, regardless whether Scientology is a scam or not, it could
still be a religion. These two things are not mutually exclusive.

wbarwell

Mar 25, 2006, 9:45:42 PM3/25/06
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> ****
> Tilman Hausherr is an enemy of the USA but was several times in the USA
> on inofficial German OPC business. Spying or working for non-U.S.
> secret services can mean the death penalty under American laws. On the
> other side, Hausherr puts people up to complain to U.S. authorities to
> deport me to Germany, despite born in U.S., because he wants to get his
> dirty claws on me and want fanatical German psychiatrists to mess me up
> or even murder me in their institutions.
> Psychiatry didn't help his friend Korey Kruse. He apparently had
> psychiatric counselling in DUI matters and since that counselling, he
> committed at least three more such violations.
> **************
> The mental state of Tilman Hausherr is questionable. He identifies
> himself as a five year old kid on his website, and he admitted he is
> obsessed with finding out what's behind the tricks of stage wizardry.
> **************

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz

What is Barbara Schwarz? A mentally confused
Schizophrenic who cannot tell fact from delusion.
Her attacks on people in ARS should be discounted
because she makes lacks judgment and understanding
of the difference between fact and fiction.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.self-improve/ms
g/7a875889d820c8da?output=gplain

She has then photos of another baby that has
lighter skin, looks not Oriental, but American
Jewish, has no double chin, normal sized eyes
and is plain gorgeous. That's me of course. I know
I was kidnapped when I was just around five weeks,
but then returned to the USA, because Ron found
me. The Germans gave Rosemarie her real baby back
and hypnotized and mindcontrolled her into
thinking that was the baby that she had all the
time.

The Nazis kidnapped me again when I was
approximately 2 and 1/2 years old. Rosemarie has
suddenly pictures from me, the pretty girl. I also
remember that time in Germany. She was hiding with
a hunter in a hunting lodge in a German forest.
Ron should not find us, that is why the German
secret service picked such a remote home for me.

- BS

--

So you want to fight the Master!
First you must fight my brother Chang!

Cheerful Charlie

wbarwell

Mar 25, 2006, 11:17:49 PM3/25/06
Thomas Koenig wrote:

Scientology: Not a religion

I started to idly almost, collect statements from
Hubbard which seem to indicate Scientology was
never really a religion except for convenience's
sake. I have now a fair collection.

If anybody has anymore good ones, send them to
me.

Is Scientology a religion? Hubbard
says no.

Mini-FAQ Ver. 1 September 29.
1997
William C Barwell

(1)

Society, thirsting for more control of more
people substitutes religion for the spirit,
the body for the soul, an identity for the
individual and science and data for truth.
In this direction lies insanity, increasing
slavery, less knowingness, greater scarcity
and less society.

Scientology has opened the gates to a better
World. IT IS NOT A PSYCHO-THERAPY NOR A
RELIGION. It is a body of knowledge which,
when properly used, gives freedom and truth
to the individual.

-- L. Ron Hubbard, "The Creation of Human
Ability" Los Angeles: A.S.H.O., 1971,

page 251

This was later removed from later editions.

(2)
From History of Man LRH 1952
Chapter 8

Theta clearing is about as practical and simple
as repairing a shoe lace. It is nothing to do
with hypnotism, voodooism, charalatanism, monkeyism
or theosophy. Done, the thetan can do anything a
stage magician can do in the way of moving objects
around. But this isn't attained by holding one's
breathe or thinking right thoughts or voting
Republican or any other superstitious or mystic
practice. So for the reason I brought up, rule out,
auditor, any mumbo jumbo or mysticism, spiritualism,
or religion.

LRH

(3)
Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter
(HCOPL) 29 Oct. 1962, "Religion":

"Scientology 1970 is being planned on a
religious organization basis throughout the
world. This will not upset in any way the
usual activities of any organization. It
is entirely a matter for accountants and
solicitors."

(4) In letter to Hellen O'Brien, 1953

(1953)

DEAR HELEN
APRIL 10

RE CLINIC, HAS

The arrangements that have been made
seem a good temporary measure. On a longer
look, however, something more equitable will
have to be organized. I am not quite sure
what we would call the place - probably not
a clinic - but I am sure that it ought to be
a company, independent of the HAS but fed by
the HAS.

We don't want a clinic. We want one in
operation but not in name. Perhaps we could
call it a Spiritual Guidance Center. Think up
its name, will you. And we could put in nice
desks and our boys in neat blue with diplomas
on the walls and 1. knock psychotherapy into
history and 2. make enough money to shine up
my operating scope and 3. keep the HAS solvent.
It is a problem of practical business.

I await your reaction on the religion
angle. In my opinion, we couldn't get worse
public opinion than we have had or have less
customers with what we've got to sell. A
religious charter would be necessary in Pennsylvania
or NJ to make it stick. But I sure could
make it stick. We're treating the present time
beingness, psychotherapy treats the past and the
brain. And brother, that's religion, not mental
science.
Best Regards,

Ron
(5)

Is Scientology a Religion? What does Hubbard say
in his book, "The Fundamentals of Scientology"?

Fundamentals of Thought L. R. Hubbard
1956 1983 edition Bridge Publishing

Page 8

The term Scientology is taken from the Latin word
scio (knowing in the fullest sense of the word) and
logos (study of).

Scientology, used by the untrained and the trained
person, improves the health, intelligence, ability,
behavior, skill and appearance of people.

It is a precise and exact science, designed for an
age of exact sciences.

***********************

Well, here Hubbard had a chance to explain how
Scientology is a religion. But it is not a religion,
it is an 'exact science'.

************************
(6)
Scientology is a branch of psychology which treats
of human ability.
LRH Page 7

************************

Scientology is supposedly a mere branch of
psychology.
No religion, here either.

In fundamentals of thought, there are no mentions
of religion. Religion plays no part in the
fundamentals of thought as defined by
Hubbard.

****************************
(7)
Page 55

Probably the greatest discovery of Scientology and
its most forceful contribution of mankind has been
the isolation, description and handling of the human
spirit, accomplished in July, 1951,in Phoenix Arizona.
I established, along scientific rather than religious
or humanitarian lines that the thing which is the
person, the personality, is separable from the body
and the mind at will and without causing bodily death
or derangement.

(Not along religious lines. Note that. Not a
religion. In the book's index, religion is not listed.
Nor is religion listed in this book's glossary.)

Scientology is no religion in any sense.
Except as a matter for solicitors and accountants.
As a "religious angle" as Hubbard called it in his
letter to O'Brien.

(End)

If anybody knows of other similar statements from
L. Ron Hubbard please send them to: wbar...@mylinuxisp.com

(End)

Jommy Cross

Mar 26, 2006, 12:06:49 AM3/26/06
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 23:39:38 +0000, Thomas Koenig <fo...@gmx.li> wrote in
msg <48m2lpF...@individual.net>:

>Please do not x-post English postings to the fr/nl/de hierarchies.

<snip>

So why don't you take your own advice, Thomas?

Ever yours in fandom,
Jommy Cross

This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
before you hallucinate

David Nebenzahl

Mar 26, 2006, 1:38:58 AM3/26/06
Thomas Koenig spake thus:

True, I'll grant you that. But Scientology is still not a religion.

Keith Henson

Mar 26, 2006, 3:04:29 PM3/26/06
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 23:39:38 +0000, Thomas Koenig <fo...@gmx.li>
wrote:

snip

>Eru Ilúvatar wrote:

snip

>> Besides, it is a social
>> responsibility to point out scams like Scientology.
>
>Not really; it's up to the courts to decide, if something is a scam or not.

Unfortunately the scientology scam manipulates the courts, using them
as weapons against anyone who tries to bring public attention on their
medical fraud and even depraved indifference murder (Ashlee Shaner and
Stacy Moxon).

Keith Henson

scientologate

Mar 27, 2006, 12:28:12 AM3/27/06
And more blah blah blah from Barb...

Barbara Schwarz schreef:

Message has been deleted

Peter Widmer

Mar 27, 2006, 2:11:14 AM3/27/06
scientologate wrote:
> And more blah blah blah from Barb...

Nein, es ist mehr, das ist purer Hass, Verleumdung und Harassement durch
eine schizoid-paranoide Scientologin, die von OSA missbraucht wird. Da
sie geisteskrank ist, kann sie nicht gerichtlich verurteilt werden. Was
für ein Verein von Losern :-)

Peter

--
Peter Widmer <pwi...@quicknet.ch>
3802 Waldegg <http://www.pewid.ch>

Topgenius

Mar 27, 2006, 2:20:42 AM3/27/06

Peter Widmer wrote:
> scientologate wrote:
> > And more blah blah blah from Barb...
> >

> Nein

Hatefilled spammer Widmer sounds mental. Posts in German on ARS. What a
psych drugged idiot.

~~~~
Victoria ("Tory" "Magoo") Christman: "F*ck you!" (Side effect of
Strattera?)
(She was found in contempt of court for refusing to give up her
harassment.) She disconnected from husband and son. Just ran out of
them.
~~~~
"I thought I was an alien myself. So I am in fact a space alien invader
disguised as psychiatrist plotting and conspiring all day long." --
Senior psychiatrist Ulf Brettstam
"ECT (Electro Convulsive Therapy), one of the best validated medical
treatment in the history of medicine." -- Senior psychiatrist Ulf
Brettstam
And now dig this: http://www.ect.org/effects.shtml
~~~~
Redneck and child porn spammer William "Charlie" Barwell, from Houston,
Texas, is a documented hate monger, liar and spammer:
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/barwell.htm
He is member of the weird and money oriented SubGenius cult but
hypocritically attacks and defames Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard.
Barwell signed his postings as "pope", and his mental state is
questioned by others. Barwell wrote he loves cats in white wine sauce,
drinks beer, rum and loves skunks.
~~~~
French hate monger Roger Gonnet: "I am a patented criminal, I got every
vices, and I have as single fixed idea and only obsession humanity's
death, (me living, everyone else dead). I am preaching satan and
hells... I am a monarchist-royalist as well as a Stalinist-Hitlerian
strong follower; I hate every people."
~~~~

Peter Widmer

Mar 27, 2006, 2:34:42 AM3/27/06
Topgenius wrote:
> Peter Widmer wrote:
>> scientologate wrote:
>>> And more blah blah blah from Barb...
>>>
>> Nein
>
> Hatefilled spammer Widmer sounds mental. Posts in German on ARS. What a
> psych drugged idiot.

Who is the spammer and idiot? :-) Who posted her hatefilled spam in a
german NG?

Topgenius

Mar 27, 2006, 2:37:57 AM3/27/06

Peter Widmer wrote:
> Topgenius wrote:
> > Peter Widmer wrote:
> >>>
> >> Nein
> >
> > Hatefilled spammer Widmer sounds mental. Posts in German on ARS. What a
> > psych drugged idiot.
> >

> Who is the spammer and idiot? :-) Who posted her hatefilled spam in a
> german NG?
>
> Peter

Post your hatefilled postings on alt.drunken.bastard, Weter Pidmer.
Lol!

stops...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2006, 5:34:35 PM3/27/06
Cher Barbara Schwarz,

Je trouve vos diffamations déplacées sur ce forum. Que penseriez-vous
si j'agissais de même ?

Tentons l'expérience ....

Pourriez-vous par exemple me dire pourquoi OSA (Office des affaires
spéciales de la scientologie) m'a confié la mission en 1983
d'éliminer un médecin psychiatre : le Docteur Sarkisoff à Genève ?

Etait-ce parce qu'il ne voulais plus collaborer avec Narconon, et
critiquait ouvertement la pseudo-thérapie hubbardienne ... ??

Des indications sur comment obtenir des balles de révolver m'ont été
données par l'Eglise de scientologie de Genève. Des textes de Ron
Hubbard m'ont également été présentés où était écrits :
"l'Eglise pardonne un scientologue s'il tue un ennemi de la
scientologie ...". (sic)

Le responsable de l'éthique de la scientologie de Genève, un certain
Patrice Bösiger vous confirmera les textes qu'il m'a fait lire à
cette époque, de même que la directrice Mme Lethy Girardet : tous
deux victimes de leur supérieur hiérarchique : Miss Patricia
Forestier de SOCO Paris. (SOCO = OSA)

Savez-vous également qu'en 1982 l'organisation de Genève a triché
sur le nombre de son personnel afin de devenir une organisation class
IV et pouvoir ainsi vendre davantage de cours ! (sans compter que la
mission de Lausanne était obligée de commander ses livres à Genève
...)

Comme vous le savez certainement ceci n'a pas été considéré comme
des overts (actes répréhensibles par la scientologie internationale),
et ainsi j'ai été manipulé pour acheter de nombreux cours qui ne
m'ont jamais été délivrés ...!

Savez-vous également qu'au moment ou je souhaitais pouvoir suivre mes
cours au centre de scientologie à Clearwater (USA-Floride), WISE,
l'association des entrepreneurs scientologues, n'a rien trouvé de
mieux que de me contraindre à leur verser 10% de mes revenus pour
avoir le droit de faire de la scientologie... Je n'ai évidemment
refusé un tel chantage, mais votre Eglise n'a rien trouvé de mieux
que de m'expulser MANU MILITARI de la salle de cours de Fort Harrison !

Trouvez-vous cela acceptable comme respect des coutumes, et bonne
gestion des prospects ?

Vous conviendrez qu'une entreprise qui ne délivre pas ce qu'elle vend
se doit de rembourser ses clients insatisfaits. ET BIEN NON : j'ai dû
demander aux responsables OSA en Suisse des centaines de fois durant
plus de trois ans mon argent, et cela sans jamais avoir la moindre
réponse de M. Jürg Stettler !

J'ai donc déposé une plainte pénale en 1992 pour tenter de
récupérer mon argent. Mais là encore vous n'avez pas été
fair-play. Avec vos avocats vous avez fait jouer la prescription. par
conséquent après 7 ans d'une longue instruction du juge Claude Wenger
le procureur n'a pu que classer l'affaire (1999). Heureusement la
justice dans ce procès a fait un peu de lumière sur votre Eglise.
Elle a indiqué dans une ordonnance que la scientologie était coupable
de contrainte, d'usure, et d'extorsion à mon égard.

Aussi comme mes frais de justice, les sommes versées dont je possède
les quittances, le temps perdu dans cette affaire, les intérêts, mes
commissions FSM, etc etc .. ne m'ont pas encore été payés
intégralement par votre Eglise de scientologie je vous informe que
dans cette affaire l'Eglise de scientologie me doit encore un solde de
plus de 200'000 euros.

Ce petit coup de gueule vous fera certainement réfléchir avant de
remettre la compresse avec vos diffamations.

Il était temps. il me semble.

Jean-Luc Barbier.

Artiste happé (1979-1989) par l'Eglise de scientologie.
Une Eglise victimaire qui a su profiter d'un moment de faiblesse (le
lendemain de l'effondrement de mon logement où j'ai failli mourir)
pour m'entourer de ses conseils et de son étau.

http://www.anti-scientologie.ch/etapes-manipulation.htm

Message has been deleted

Thomas Koenig

Mar 28, 2006, 5:17:01 PM3/28/06
scientologate wrote:
> And more blah blah blah

So that we learn at least something next time: Why don't you post in
Flemish?