Marty Rathbun's relatives confirm the right Marty Rathbun info !!!! MARTY RATHBUN, verified INFO

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Oct 13, 2007, 11:07:17 AM10/13/07
http://tinyurl.com/2q4l2q

The correct info was confirmed with Marty's relatives.

Chuck Beatty

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Oct 13, 2007, 11:09:17 AM10/13/07
from moontaco:

In searching through the California birth index, I found a Mark C.
Rathbun born January 9, 1957, in Marin County that may be him. The
mother's maiden name was Sundblom. The other Mark C. Rathbun listed
was born June 19, 1958, in Los Angeles.

I made a screencap of the page (not possible to link to the actual
page, unfortunately, because it requires a username and password):
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2247/1553715559_1620dfda02_b.jpg

We could probably confirm this if we had his sister's name and/or
birth year (or his mother's maiden name).

Beth

Out_Of_The_Dark

Oct 13, 2007, 11:24:20 AM10/13/07
On Oct 13, 11:07 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/2q4l2q
>
> The correct info was confirmed with Marty's relatives.
>
> Chuck Beatty <

Hi Chuck, this is sad but important news. I also found a cached page
about his mother 's side of the family as referenced by Slade Rathbun,
but the wording is in swedish ? and the original is down. Someone
needs to get it on a web site before it disappears. I'll post it on
the other thread

Out_Of_The_Dark

Oct 13, 2007, 11:57:01 AM10/13/07
On Oct 13, 11:24 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Actually it's not sad news.. this means that accoring to US death
records, Marty is still alive.

Kilia

Oct 13, 2007, 3:50:57 PM10/13/07
Here is some excellent information about Marty and his relationship
with the CoS.

http://www.wwwaif.net/scn/scn_mr_list.php

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 13, 2007, 10:44:54 PM10/13/07
On Oct 13, 10:07 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/2q4l2q
>
> The correct info was confirmed withMarty'srelatives.
>
> Chuck Beatty

As if anything you posted can be trusted. Let's put you to a test.

You indicated in your posting above that Marty himself verified that
he is a Sundblom? You wrote Marty Rathbun verified info, which means
that he allegedly verified the info, right?

You wrote that also his relatives confirmed it? What relatives? Those
who you or your anonymous sources made up?

So, let's hear their names and inform me where I can contact them. If
you don't want to post their names or address here, e-mail me the data
Barbara.Schwarz @ gmail.com. I want to write them a letter, ask them
if their son is indeed the original Scientologist Marty Rathbun, and I
want to find out myself.

Strangely enough, the information on the Wenlock group also claims
being in contact with the family of the real Marty Rathbun, and they
are allegedly from Colorado and no Sundbloms. The rumor spreader of
the Wenlock group have allegedly contact with Marty's cousin who has a
box of photos for him. (In that group they married him to Geray
instead of Ann.)

So, Chuck, if the Wenlock friends are so sure they got the right
Rathbun family and you are so sure you got the right Rathbun family,
what is the bottom line?

Lies, all lies.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 13, 2007, 10:50:52 PM10/13/07
On Oct 13, 10:09 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:
> from moontaco:
>
> In searching through the California birth index, I found a Mark C.Rathbunborn January 9, 1957, in Marin County that may be him. The

> mother's maiden name was Sundblom. The other Mark C.Rathbunlisted
> was born June 19, 1958, in Los Angeles.
>
> I made a screencap of the page (not possible to link to the actual
> page, unfortunately, because it requires a username and password):http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2247/1553715559_1620dfda02_b.jpg
>
> We could probably confirm this if we had his sister's name and/or
> birth year (or his mother's maiden name).
>
> Beth

You say that it is not confirmed that it is him - but Chuck claims in
his headline that it is confirmed. You are saying that Chuck headline
is false.

How can you confirm that this is the real Marty Rathbun, the
Scientologist and high executive Mark Rathbun and not another one by
having the name of a sister or birth year or mothers maiden name?

It still can be any Marty or Mark Rathbun. You make no sense. No
wonder that Chuck can sell you anything, even a Santa Claus..

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 13, 2007, 10:52:22 PM10/13/07
On Oct 13, 10:24 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Let me guess: the word was Smorrebrod.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 13, 2007, 10:55:49 PM10/13/07
On Oct 13, 10:57 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>

Anybody knows that the "info" about Marty Rathbun's death was nothing
but an evil rumour. I posted all the time that he is alive.
But all of you have no shred evidence that the Swedish Marty is indeed
the right Mark Rathbun.

Barbara Schwarz

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Oct 13, 2007, 10:58:18 PM10/13/07
On Oct 13, 10:44?pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:

I trust the people I deal with who give me the info they give me.

When someone corrects any info I post, I will glady update ARS with
corrections.

If their info proves false, I will give the corrections.

Is Marty your long ago boyfriend?

Chuck Beatty
Ex-Sea Org (lifetime staffer, 1975-2003)
Flag Dec 1975-Jun 1983 (TTC, Sup, Word Clearer, D of T, etc.)
Int Base 1983-1984 (Routing Forms Pjt)
Snr HCO Int in the FB in LA 1984-87 Re-Training (Int and LA) 87-88
Int Training Org, LA 88 (Sec Checker Sup)
LRH Tech Research and Comps, CMO Int, (Sept 88-Feb 89)
Int RPF (Feb-Mar 89)
PAC RPF (Mar-May 89)
Int Training Org (May-Sept 89) (Admin Sup)
INCOMM Sep 89-Sept 90 (Routing Forms Pjt)
INCOMM Sept 90-May92 (Computer Room LA & Int)
ASI May 92-Dec95 (Computer Room, In-Training Esto)
Decks Int (Dec 95-Jun 96)
Int RPF (Jun 96-Nov 2000)
PAC RPF (Nov 2000-Mar2003)
Routed out March 29, 2003.
Join XSO and network to old Sea Org friends:
Chuckbeatty77 @aol.com
http://www.freewebs.com/chuckbeatty77/
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05205/542899.stm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/
I live in Pittsburgh, anyone feel free to call
me anytime: 412-260-1170

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 13, 2007, 11:09:31 PM10/13/07
On Oct 13, 2:50 pm, Kilia <kookste...@myway.com> wrote:
> Here is some excellent information aboutMartyand his relationship

Below is information about harasser Kady O'Malley who wrote that
waif.net trash to defame Mark Rathbun. She never met him. She is
clueless and hostile. Michael Pattinson, Gerry Armstrong, and Steven
Fishman are hardly credible sources. (Read up on them on the
www.religiousfreedomwatch.org)

After it was posted that Kady O'Malley is hateful scribbler Orsini on
Wikipedia, "Orsini" finally removed a photo whose publication violated
Marty's and/or the photographer's copyright. She let it sit on
Wikipedia for months knowing very well that the publication violated
the laws. "Orsini" posted also many lies about my character, and I
just can shake my head about how hostile a person can be. Somebody who
hates that much be a very unhappy and disturbed person.

Barbara Schwarz

Kady O'Malley
Kady O'Malley is a Canadian anti-religious extremist who has been part
of a dedicated hate campaign against the Church of Scientology for
many years. She is a regular member of an internet newsgroup where
extremists Arnaldo Lerma, Keith Henson and others assail the
Scientology religion and its members, and also frequents an
underground IRC channel controlled by Arnaldo Lerma.

O'Malley's attacks, however, are not confined to words. In March 1999,
Kady O'Malley entered the United States with the purpose of harassing
professionals working for the Church of Scientology. Together with her
friend, Brian Murphy, O'Malley photographed these professional's homes
and vehicle license plates and posted them on the Internet, her
intention being to discourage these people from working for the Church
by disrupting their lives and upsetting their family members, friends
and business associates.

This purposeful harassment and abuse of privacy was documented in a
letter of complaint to O'Malley's employer, the U.S. Immigration and
Naturalization Service, and the Internet Service Provider (ISP)
concerned, as follows:

"I am writing with regards to [.........] Kady O'Malley. Ms. O'Malley has a
website on [.........]. Last week, Ms. O'Malley posted to her website
photographs of my home, that of my partner, and those of several other
individuals."

"Apparently, Ms. O'Malley came to Los Angeles in the week or so before
that and took these photographs while she was here. As you will see on
the first page of her [name deleted] photographs, Ms. O'Malley
suggests that she intends to produce maps to direct others to these
homes."

"A few days prior to these photographs appearing on Ms. O'Malley's
website on [deleted] Services, an anonymous individual posted to the
Internet considerable personal information concerning my partner and
me, our spouses, and other family members. On page 1 of Ms. O'Malley's
website, you can see that she refers to that action by an "anonymous"
accomplice of hers, obviously acknowledging her part in that act, and
provides a link to that information."

"The posting of this information to the Internet, including
photographs of our homes, is of great concern. Ms. O'Malley is
attacking us because we represent various Churches of Scientology, and
she has decided that she dislikes the Scientology religion. Actions
such as Ms. O'Malley's foster hatred and violence in those who are so
inclined, and while we do not know if Ms. O'Malley herself is prone to
violence, her actions indicate that she is clearly engaged in
harassment. Her postings may well incite others to violent acts."

"This is no idle concern. Members of the Scientology religion have
been subjected to such violence and harassment."

"In 1996, someone posted my address to the Internet, and our home was
robbed approximately 10 days later. I have personally been robbed, and
my husband and I have had our ATM card numbers fraudulently used to
the tune of over 40 transactions and nearly $6,000 in the last few
months. I am regularly vilified on one of the more scurrilous USENET
groups on the Internet, and subjected to unspeakable obscenities and
other forms of name-calling. My partner, [name deleted], has
experienced similar harassment. Websites and postings such as Ms.
O'Malley's literally place us and our families in great danger to
person and property."

"Ms. O'Malley represents herself as a writer for your newspaper, and
as such, I believe you have an obligation in this regard. While I
understand that you are not in charge of all the activities in which
your writers are involved, I would hope that your paper does not
approve of its employees harassing people or engaging in actions
causing personal danger to others."

Even though following this incident O'Malley changed her tactics and
appeared to have "retired," she remains active behind the scenes
feeding misinformation to the network of extremists of which she is
still very much a part.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Oct 13, 2007, 11:11:49 PM10/13/07
On Oct 13, 10:44 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:

There's no mistake here, Barbara. Marty is not only alive but his
famiuly has been found. Muldoon was right. To confirm this, I went and
did a bit of research and here' what else I found to corroborate this:

I just found the documents that show Marty was the executor of
Sherrill S. Rathbun will in 1996, Orange County CA I also found the
mother's death information and the death info on Marty's brother named
Bruce Rathbun, who died in 1981at age 28.

Here's the Father's estate & death info; the mother and brother's
death info and a link to some of the art work Haddon Sundblom created.
Mark is still listed at the online white pages.com site as being at
RTC, so I included that information so you can call him.

Father's death & estate info: The estate papers were filed the same
day he deeded the father's home to someone named SCHULTHEIS. You can
see for yourself.

Sherrill RATHBUN
Birth Date: 19 Jan 1923
Death Date: 2 Jul 1994
Social Security Number: 349-26-6015
State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: Illinois

Death Residence Localities
ZIP Code: 92026
Localities: Escondido, San Diego, California

See the below info for yourself. Put the name and date in the search
engine
http://cr.ocgov.com/grantorgrantee/searchPersonsName.asp

Recording Date Document Number Name Reference Name Title
Grantor / Grantee
07-25-1996 1996-00377861 RATHBUN SHERRILL S JR EST RATHBUN MARK
CHARLES ADMR LETTER ADMN GRANTOR

Document Number: 199600377861
Total Pages: 2

07-25-1996 1996-00377862 RATHBUN MARK CHARLES ADMR SCHULTHEIS
RANDALL P GRANT DEED GRANTOR

Document Number: 199600377862
Total Pages: 1
--------------------------
Last Name First Name Middle Birth Date Mother Maiden Father Last Sex
Birth Place Death Place Residence Death Date SSN
RATHBUN SHERRILL SLADE 01/19/1923 COOK M NEW YORK SAN
DIEGO(37) 07/02/1994 349-26-6015 71 yrs

Last_Name First_Name Middle_Name B_yr B_mo B_dy Mothers_Last_Name
Fathers_Last_Name Sex Bp County_of_Death D_yr D_mo D_dy SS_Number Age
idno
RATHBUN PATRICIA S 1927 03 17 SALLMAN FEMALE IL
MARIN 1962 09 13 361180141 35 0

Here's some of Haddon Sundblom's work. I wonder if he was as fun a
grandfather as his art work is fun........ The Sundblom Santas
http://tinyurl.com/ynkkkt
http://www.hymnsandcarolsofchristmas.com/santa/sundblom_santas.htm

Rathbun, Mark
Job title: Inspector General
Company: Religious Technology Ctr
1710 Ivar Ave, Ste 1100
Los Angeles, CA 90028-5575
(323) 663-3258

Ed

Oct 14, 2007, 9:40:12 AM10/14/07

I wouldn't assume that Marty is alive, just that no death
certificate for him is on the net.

Ed

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 15, 2007, 9:23:30 PM10/15/07
On Oct 13, 10:11 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>

wrote:
> On Oct 13, 10:44 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 13, 10:07 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > >http://tinyurl.com/2q4l2q
>
> > > The correct info was confirmed withMarty'srelatives.
>
> > > Chuck Beatty
>
> > As if anything you posted can be trusted. Let's put you to a test.
>
> > You indicated in your posting above that Marty himself verified that
> > he is a Sundblom? You wrote MartyRathbunverified info, which means

> > that he allegedly verified the info, right?
>
> > You wrote that also his relatives confirmed it? What relatives? Those
> > who you or your anonymous sources made up?
>
> > So, let's hear their names and inform me where I can contact them. If
> > you don't want to post their names or address here, e-mail me the data
> > Barbara.Schwarz @ gmail.com. I want to write them a letter, ask them
> > if their son is indeed the original Scientologist MartyRathbun, and I

> > want to find out myself.
>
> > Strangely enough, the information on the Wenlock group also claims
> > being in contact with the family of the real MartyRathbun, and they

> > are allegedly from Colorado and no Sundbloms. The rumor spreader of
> > the Wenlock group have allegedly contact with Marty's cousin who has a
> > box of photos for him. (In that group they married him to Geray
> > instead of Ann.)
>
> > So, Chuck, if the Wenlock friends are so sure they got the right
> >Rathbunfamily and you are so sure you got the rightRathbunfamily,

> > what is the bottom line?
>
> > Lies, all lies.
>
> > Barbara Schwarz < <
>
> There's no mistake here, Barbara. Marty is not only alive but his
> famiuly has been found. Muldoon was right.

Muldoon? Brian came up with this? I thought I was one of Chuck's socks
or anonymous fabricating "sources" as Christian Markert.

I always said that Marty is still alive. I just say that you have NO
proof that this Mark Rathbun is the one who is a Scientologist. I also
think that there is not just one Marty Rathbun in Scientology.
Even if this would be one of them, where is the original Marty?

>To confirm this, I went and
> did a bit of research and here' what else I found to corroborate this:
>
> I just found the documents that show Marty was the executor of

> Sherrill S.Rathbunwill in 1996, Orange County CA I also found the

> mother's death information and the death info on Marty's brother named

> BruceRathbun, who died in 1981at age 28.

Possibly that happened. But what makes you think that THIS Marty is
the RIGHT one?
How come the Wenlock group claims he is not from California but
Colorado, huh? They also have "discovered" relatives who claim he is
theirs.
Looks just about anybody wants Marty in his/his family. Can't blame
them, me too. :)
But I am waiting for PROOF, Mary.

> Here's the Father's estate & death info; the mother and brother's

> death info and a link to some of the art work Haddon Sundblom created.Markis still listed at the online white pages.com site as being at

> RTC, so I included that information so you can call him.

I can call who? Where is the address and the phone number? You mean
Haddon's number? Sure, if I would ask this family if they have a Marty
in his family, they would tell me of course. But then,
if we'd would talk long enough, it would turn out that this is another
Marty. I was there already, Mary. Once I thought, I found him but then
it turned out that their Marty was seven years old...
You might have found a Marty who comes close to the age of the real
Marty but there are also Barbara Schwarz' around in my age. Are they
me? Nope.

> Father's death & estate info: The estate papers were filed the same
> day he deeded the father's home to someone named SCHULTHEIS. You can
> see for yourself.
>
> SherrillRATHBUN
> Birth Date: 19 Jan 1923
> Death Date: 2 Jul 1994
> Social Security Number: 349-26-6015
> State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: Illinois
>
> Death Residence Localities
> ZIP Code: 92026
> Localities: Escondido, San Diego, California
>
> See the below info for yourself. Put the name and date in the search
> enginehttp://cr.ocgov.com/grantorgrantee/searchPersonsName.asp

I am not objecting to that these individuals exist. I am just saying
that there is NO PROOF THAT THIS IS THE REAL ORIGINAL MARTY, my Marty,
the handsome gentleman
who was the RTC's IG for Ethics.

> Recording Date Document Number Name Reference Name Title
> Grantor / Grantee
> 07-25-1996 1996-00377861RATHBUNSHERRILL S JR EST RATHBUNMARK
> CHARLES ADMR LETTER ADMN GRANTOR
>
> Document Number: 199600377861
> Total Pages: 2
>

> 07-25-1996 1996-00377862RATHBUNMARKCHARLES ADMR SCHULTHEIS

> RANDALL P GRANT DEED GRANTOR
>
> Document Number: 199600377862
> Total Pages: 1
> --------------------------
> Last Name First Name Middle Birth Date Mother Maiden Father Last Sex

> Birth Place Death Place Residence Death Date SSNRATHBUN SHERRILL SLADE 01/19/1923 COOK M NEW YORK SAN

> DIEGO(37) 07/02/1994 349-26-6015 71 yrs
>
> Last_Name First_Name Middle_Name B_yr B_mo B_dy Mothers_Last_Name
> Fathers_Last_Name Sex Bp County_of_Death D_yr D_mo D_dy SS_Number Age
> idno
> RATHBUN PATRICIA S 1927 03 17 SALLMAN FEMALE IL
> MARIN 1962 09 13 361180141 35 0
>
> Here's some of Haddon Sundblom's work. I wonder if he was as fun a
> grandfather as his art work is fun........ The Sundblom Santashttp://tinyurl.com/ynkkkthttp://www.hymnsandcarolsofchristmas.com/santa/sundblom_santas.htm

Marty has a great sense of humor - but rather the Jewish kind of humor
and not the Christian kind of humor. I heard that many in Hollywood
say that Jews are the
funniest people on earth and best writers.
Again, I have nothing against the Sundbloms. Drawing Santas is a lot
better than drugging people with p$ych drugs.... But I don't believe
you got the right Marty.
As I wrote earlier on, I remember that I heard as child that Rathbun
was a CIA security name for de Rothschild to protect this fine family
from Nazi attacks.

> Rathbun,Mark

> Job title: Inspector General
> Company: Religious Technology Ctr
> 1710 Ivar Ave, Ste 1100
> Los Angeles, CA 90028-5575

> (323) 663-3258-

Again, once again, another Marty was digged out of the archive - but
where is the PROOF? Chuck posted so much crap before, including that I
am not Barbara Schwarz...
Give me a break!

Provide some legally vaid proof that this family says that the
Scientologist Marty Rathbun is indeed their family member.

Barbara Schwarz
(not murdered yet)

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 15, 2007, 9:24:54 PM10/15/07
On Oct 14, 8:40 am, Ed <meta...@pronetisp.net> wrote:
> Out_Of_The_Dark wrote:
>
> > On Oct 13, 10:44 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
> > wrote:

> > > As if anything you posted can be trusted. Let's put you to a test.
>
> > > You indicated in your posting above that Marty himself verified that
> > > he is a Sundblom? You wrote MartyRathbunverified info, which means

> > > that he allegedly verified the info, right?
>
> > > You wrote that also his relatives confirmed it? What relatives? Those
> > > who you or your anonymous sources made up?
>
> > > So, let's hear their names and inform me where I can contact them. If
> > > you don't want to post their names or address here, e-mail me the data
> > > Barbara.Schwarz @ gmail.com. I want to write them a letter, ask them
> > > if their son is indeed the original Scientologist MartyRathbun, and I

> > > want to find out myself.
>
> > > Strangely enough, the information on the Wenlock group also claims
> > > being in contact with the family of the real MartyRathbun, and they

> > > are allegedly from Colorado and no Sundbloms. The rumor spreader of
> > > the Wenlock group have allegedly contact with Marty's cousin who has a
> > > box of photos for him. (In that group they married him to Geray
> > > instead of Ann.)
>
> > > So, Chuck, if the Wenlock friends are so sure they got the right
> > >Rathbunfamily and you are so sure you got the rightRathbunfamily,

> > > what is the bottom line?
>
> > > Lies, all lies.
>
> > > Barbara Schwarz < <
>
> > There's no mistake here, Barbara. Marty is not only alive but his
> > famiuly has been found. Muldoon was right. To confirm this, I went and
> > did a bit of research and here' what else I found to corroborate this:
>
> I wouldn't assume that Marty is alive, just that no death
> certificate for him is on the net.
>
> Ed

You just don't want to let go of the death rumor, don't you? One day,
they will declare you as dead while you are not. Then post how this
feels like...

Barbara Schwarz
(not murdered yet)

> > I just found the documents that show Marty was the executor of

> > Sherrill S.Rathbunwill in 1996, Orange County CA I also found the

> > mother's death information and the death info on Marty's brother named

> > BruceRathbun, who died in 1981at age 28.

> > Here's the Father's estate & death info; the mother and brother's
> > death info and a link to some of the art work Haddon Sundblom created.

> >Markis still listed at the online white pages.com site as being at

> > RTC, so I included that information so you can call him.
>
> > Father's death & estate info: The estate papers were filed the same
> > day he deeded the father's home to someone named SCHULTHEIS. You can
> > see for yourself.
>
> > SherrillRATHBUN
> > Birth Date: 19 Jan 1923
> > Death Date: 2 Jul 1994
> > Social Security Number: 349-26-6015
> > State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: Illinois
>
> > Death Residence Localities
> > ZIP Code: 92026
> > Localities: Escondido, San Diego, California
>
> > See the below info for yourself. Put the name and date in the search
> > engine
> >http://cr.ocgov.com/grantorgrantee/searchPersonsName.asp
>
> > Recording Date Document Number Name Reference Name Title
> > Grantor / Grantee

> > 07-25-1996 1996-00377861RATHBUNSHERRILL S JR EST RATHBUNMARK

> > CHARLES ADMR LETTER ADMN GRANTOR
>
> > Document Number: 199600377861
> > Total Pages: 2
>

> > 07-25-1996 1996-00377862RATHBUNMARKCHARLES ADMR SCHULTHEIS

> > RANDALL P GRANT DEED GRANTOR
>
> > Document Number: 199600377862
> > Total Pages: 1
> > --------------------------
> > Last Name First Name Middle Birth Date Mother Maiden Father Last Sex
> > Birth Place Death Place Residence Death Date SSN
> >RATHBUN SHERRILL SLADE 01/19/1923 COOK M NEW YORK SAN
> > DIEGO(37) 07/02/1994 349-26-6015 71 yrs
>
> > Last_Name First_Name Middle_Name B_yr B_mo B_dy Mothers_Last_Name
> > Fathers_Last_Name Sex Bp County_of_Death D_yr D_mo D_dy SS_Number Age
> > idno
> > RATHBUN PATRICIA S 1927 03 17 SALLMAN FEMALE IL
> > MARIN 1962 09 13 361180141 35 0
>
> > Here's some of Haddon Sundblom's work. I wonder if he was as fun a
> > grandfather as his art work is fun........ The Sundblom Santas
> >http://tinyurl.com/ynkkkt
> >http://www.hymnsandcarolsofchristmas.com/santa/sundblom_santas.htm
>
> >Rathbun,Mark
> > Job title: Inspector General
> > Company: Religious Technology Ctr
> > 1710 Ivar Ave, Ste 1100
> > Los Angeles, CA 90028-5575

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 15, 2007, 9:29:10 PM10/15/07
wrote:
> [...]

> CHARLES ADMR LETTER ADMN GRANTOR
>
> Document Number: 199600377861
> Total Pages: 2
>
> 07-25-1996 1996-00377862RATHBUNMARKCHARLES ADMR SCHULTHEIS

> RANDALL P GRANT DEED GRANTOR
>
> Document Number: 199600377862
> Total Pages: 1
> --------------------------
> Last Name First Name Middle Birth Date Mother Maiden Father Last Sex
> Birth Place Death Place Residence Death Date SSNRATHBUN SHERRILL SLADE 01/19/1923 COOK M NEW YORK SAN

> DIEGO(37) 07/02/1994 349-26-6015 71 yrs
>
> Last_Name First_Name Middle_Name B_yr B_mo B_dy Mothers_Last_Name
> Fathers_Last_Name Sex Bp County_of_Death D_yr D_mo D_dy SS_Number Age
> idno
> RATHBUN PATRICIA S 1927 03 17 SALLMAN FEMALE IL
> MARIN 1962 09 13 361180141 35 0
>
> Here's some of Haddon Sundblom's work. I wonder if he was as fun a

These Santas are sure cute but abused for junk food purposes, coke in
this case. Marty wouldn't like that, if that Santa would have been
created by his Grandpa.

Barbara Schwarz

barb

Oct 15, 2007, 9:38:25 PM10/15/07

As Mark Twain once said,
"The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

--
barb
Chaplain, ARSCCwdne

buy my book!
http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=1198812

read my page! (thanks, R. Hill!)
http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/graham1.html

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 15, 2007, 9:46:57 PM10/15/07
> [...]

> > Document Number: 199600377861
> > Total Pages: 2
>
> > 07-25-1996 1996-00377862RATHBUNMARKCHARLES ADMR SCHULTHEIS

> > RANDALL P GRANT DEED GRANTOR
>
> > Document Number: 199600377862
> > Total Pages: 1
> > --------------------------
> > Last Name First Name Middle Birth Date Mother Maiden Father Last Sex
> > Birth Place Death Place Residence Death Date SSN
> >RATHBUN SHERRILL SLADE 01/19/1923 COOK M NEW YORK SAN
> > DIEGO(37) 07/02/1994 349-26-6015 71 yrs
>
> > Last_Name First_Name Middle_Name B_yr B_mo B_dy Mothers_Last_Name
> > Fathers_Last_Name Sex Bp County_of_Death D_yr D_mo D_dy SS_Number Age
> > idno
> > RATHBUN PATRICIA S 1927 03 17 SALLMAN FEMALE IL
> > MARIN 1962 09 13 361180141 35 0
>
> > Here's some of Haddon Sundblom's work. I wonder if he was as fun a
> > grandfather as his art work is fun........ The Sundblom Santas

If you all so sure that this is the right Marty, how come you don't
put it on Wikipiggy? I know why: because you all know that you have no
evidence for anything you claim on
Usenet.
Chuck posted "Marty Rathbun's relative confirm the right Marty Rathbun
info!" Really? Question is: what relative? And what is the "right"
Marty Rathbun info? If this would be
indeed his family, how come they don't know anything about him and his
whereabout?

Chuck, Brian, Mary, and Beth can't expect intelligent people to
believe them.

Message has been deleted

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 20, 2007, 12:53:17 AM10/20/07
On Oct 13, 9:58 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>

wrote:
> On Oct 13, 10:44?pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 13, 10:07 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > >http://tinyurl.com/2q4l2q
>
> > > The correct info was confirmed withMarty'srelatives.
>
> > > Chuck Beatty
>
> > As if anything you posted can be trusted. Let's put you to a test.
>
> > You indicated in your posting above thatMartyhimself verified that
> > he is a Sundblom? You wroteMartyRathbunverified info, which means

> > that he allegedly verified the info, right?
>
> > You wrote that also his relatives confirmed it? What relatives? Those
> > who you or your anonymous sources made up?
>
> > So, let's hear their names and inform me where I can contact them. If
> > you don't want to post their names or address here, e-mail me the data
> > Barbara.Schwarz @ gmail.com. I want to write them a letter, ask them
> > if their son is indeed the original ScientologistMartyRathbun, and I

> > want to find out myself.
>
> > Strangely enough, the information on the Wenlock group also claims
> > being in contact with the family of the realMartyRathbun, and they

> > are allegedly from Colorado and no Sundbloms. The rumor spreader of
> > the Wenlock group have allegedly contact withMarty'scousin who has a

> > box of photos for him. (In that group they married him to Geray
> > instead of Ann.)
>
> > So, Chuck, if the Wenlock friends are so sure they got the right
> >Rathbunfamily and you are so sure you got the rightRathbunfamily,

> > what is the bottom line?
>
> > Lies, all lies.
>
> > Barbara Schwarz
>
> I trust the people I deal with who give me the info they give me.

Like Christian Markert who is probably hired by the German secret
service?

You believe what you want to believe. You won't go for the facts as
they might not fit in your agenda, Chuck. But this also goes for your
fellow other Anti-Scientologists.

> When someone corrects any info I post, I will glady update ARS with
> corrections.

You mean, if somebody or yourself comes up with new rumors and
defamations,

> If their info proves false, I will give the corrections.

Oh really? It might not be good enough. If somebody takes your claims
to the court, you might have to take the responsibilty for any rumor
put online in the past.

> IsMartyyour long ago boyfriend?

None of your business.

Again, you claimed that the Sundblom/Rathbun family confirmed that
Marty Rathbun, the former RTC Inspector General for Ethics is their
relative. That says your subject line.
But you are not able to tell who in that Rathbun family said so and if
and why they don't know where he is?

As far as I am concerned, Chuck, I don't believe you or your sock BFG
one single word. If you want to convince me or anybody else who is
smart, you have to do a lit better.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 20, 2007, 12:56:52 AM10/20/07
On Oct 16, 2:31 am, Duane <whoever...@diz.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:46:57 -0700, Barbara Schwarz

> <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com> wrote:

> >> I wouldn't assume thatMartyis alive, just that no death

> >> certificate for him is on the net.
>
> >> Ed

> >If you all so sure that this is the rightMarty, how come you don't

> >put it on Wikipiggy? I know why: because you all know that you have no
> >evidence for anything you claim on
> >Usenet.
> >Chuck posted "MartyRathbun'srelative confirm the rightMartyRathbun
> >info!" Really? Question is: what relative? And what is the "right"
> >MartyRathbuninfo? If this would be

> >indeed his family, how come they don't know anything about him and his
> >whereabout?
>
> >Chuck, Brian, Mary, and Beth can't expect intelligent people to
> >believe them.
>
> Why don't you just stop whining and whining and just phone yourself?

> Rathbun,Mark
> Job title: Inspector General
> Company: Religious Technology Ctr
> 1710 Ivar Ave, Ste 1100
> Los Angeles, CA 90028-5575
> (323) 663-3258--

You, a hater of Scientology refer me to call the orgs? Let me guess
why. That is not really complicated. You know that the orgs are
infiltrated, and you know that when I call the RTC an infiltrator will
pick up and lie to me. Waste of coins.

Barbara Schwarz

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Oct 20, 2007, 2:39:39 AM10/20/07
On Oct 20, 12:53?am, Barbara Schwarz <barbara.schw...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz- Hide quoted text -

Fine. Those that are researching Scientology's top ranks have plenty
of sources who do speak to them, and hopefully all the info will come
out, and MORE, in future media and books!

As more ex members come out, and as the major ex members surface and
go public, any errors and false info will get corrected.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Oct 20, 2007, 6:26:37 PM10/20/07

Ed, you are correct. We don't know either way but at least we know
that those other Mark Rathbuns are not him. I thought that, since his
number was still in the tele directory, Barbara should try that number
first..

Mary

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 22, 2007, 12:17:40 AM10/22/07
On Oct 20, 1:39 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> >MartyRathbun, the former RTC Inspector General for Ethics is their

> > relative. That says your subject line.
> > But you are not able to tell who in thatRathbunfamily said so and if

> > and why they don't know where he is?
>
> > As far as I am concerned, Chuck, I don't believe you or your sock BFG
> > one single word. If you want to convince me or anybody else who is
> > smart, you have to do a lit better.
>
> > Barbara Schwarz- Hide quoted text -

> Fine. Those that are researching Scientology's top ranks have plenty
> of sources who do speak to them, and hopefully all the info will come
> out, and MORE, in future media and books!

Give me a break, Chuck. "Reseachers" who believe rumors and don't ask
for evidence are no researchers but nothing but unprofessional people
and idiots.
Fact is that you just provided MORE rumors and no evidence. You wrote
that this Rathbun family of Swedish origin confirmed that their Marty
is the Marty who the IG Ethics for the RTC. I think that this is a
false statement of fact. If it would be true, they would know his
whereabouts.

> As more ex members come out, and as the major ex members surface and

> go public, any errors and false info will get corrected.-

Ex members? You mean plants and sock puppets.

Chuck, as a guy connected to the German secret service, I want to ask
you if you know that working for a foreign secret service would mean
death penalty for you.
USA has such federal laws. I thought I better tell you that before you
end up in a federal prison waiting for your last meal, which you may
pick and will be of course German Schweinshaxe, Sauerkraut and lots of
beer.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 22, 2007, 12:23:48 AM10/22/07
On Oct 20, 5:26 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 14, 9:40 am, Ed <meta...@pronetisp.net> wrote:
>

> > Out_Of_The_Dark wrote:

> > > There's no mistake here, Barbara. Martyis not only alive but his

> > > famiuly has been found. Muldoon was right. To confirm this, I went and
> > > did a bit of research and here' what else I found to corroborate this:
>
> > I wouldn't assume thatMartyis alive, just that no death

> > certificate for him is on the net.
>
> > Ed
>
> > > I just found the documents that showMartywas the executor of
> > > Sherrill S.Rathbunwill in 1996, Orange County CA I also found the

> > > mother's death information and the death info onMarty'sbrother named
> > > BruceRathbun, who died in 1981at age 28.

> > > Here's the Father's estate & death info; the mother and brother's
> > > death info and a link to some of the art work Haddon Sundblom created.
> > > Mark is still listed at the online white pages.com site as being at
> > > RTC, so I included that information so you can call him.
>
> > > Father's death & estate info: The estate papers were filed the same
> > > day he deeded the father's home to someone named SCHULTHEIS. You can
> > > see for yourself.
>
> > > SherrillRATHBUN
> > > Birth Date: 19 Jan 1923
> > > Death Date: 2 Jul 1994
> > > Social Security Number: 349-26-6015
> > > State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: Illinois
>
> > > Death Residence Localities
> > > ZIP Code: 92026
> > > Localities: Escondido, San Diego, California
>
> > > See the below info for yourself. Put the name and date in the search
> > > engine
> > >http://cr.ocgov.com/grantorgrantee/searchPersonsName.asp
>
> > > Recording Date Document Number Name Reference Name Title
> > > Grantor / Grantee
> > > 07-25-1996 1996-00377861RATHBUNSHERRILL S JR EST RATHBUNMARK
> > > CHARLES ADMR LETTER ADMN GRANTOR
>
> > > Document Number: 199600377861
> > > Total Pages: 2
>
> > > 07-25-1996 1996-00377862RATHBUNMARK CHARLES ADMR SCHULTHEIS

That was never a direct line to Marty. It is the RTC reception, Mary.
If it would be Marty's direct line, I would have tried it already many
years ago to reach him. You get a receptionist who will tell you that
he can't connect you and will ask you to make your request in writing.
If you make it in writing, the letter never arrives as an infiltrator
(perhaps Ursula Caberta has a list of all infiltrators) steals it
before Marty would see it.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Oct 24, 2007, 12:04:03 AM10/24/07
On Oct 20, 1:39 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> >MartyRathbun, the former RTC Inspector General for Ethics is their

> > relative. That says your subject line.
> > But you are not able to tell who in thatRathbunfamily said so and if

> > and why they don't know where he is?
>
> > As far as I am concerned, Chuck, I don't believe you or your sock BFG
> > one single word. If you want to convince me or anybody else who is
> > smart, you have to do a lit better.
>
> > Barbara Schwarz- Hide quoted text -

> Fine. Those that are researching Scientology's top ranks have plenty
> of sources who do speak to them, and hopefully all the info will come
> out, and MORE, in future media and books!
>
> As more ex members come out, and as the major ex members surface and
> go public, any errors and false info will get corrected.-

I am still waiting for your evidence that Marty is related to the
Swedish Santa family, Chuck. As usual, you fail to provide evidence
for your claims.

Barbara Schwarz