Reward Offered

Tom Newton

Mar 3, 2008, 6:22:55 AM3/3/08
I want information on the members of "Anonymous" and will pay
handsomely for it.

Mail me. We'll work out the details. I could spend a 100K dollars
on this without even noticing it, so don't worry about being
cheated. 1000 dollars minimum reward. Used twenties. Mailed to
any address and any name.

And I will not attempt to track down anyone who supplies me with
information: Valuable sources are just that.

Come on! You know that there is someone in the group right now
who knows who you are and is mailing me.

Better beat them to it.

It's your only protection.

Absolute confidentiality guaranteed.

Tom

--
calhobbit (at) | The Truth will set you free:
gmail [DOT] com | http://www.sethcenter.com

The Dark Lord

Mar 3, 2008, 6:24:52 AM3/3/08

I have info
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Anonymous

Just paypal the money to my googlemail address

To You

Mar 3, 2008, 6:30:27 AM3/3/08
Psycho-'Tom Newton' via aioe.org in Italy posted the following Grand
Delusion of the typical sociopath - Re: Reward Offered

____________-
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 12:22:55 +0100, Tom Newton wrote:

> Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:22:55 +0100 (CET)
> From: Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: Reward Offered

Eldon

Mar 3, 2008, 6:30:43 AM3/3/08
On Mar 3, 12:24 pm, The Dark Lord <TheDarkLord...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> I have infohttp://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Anonymous

> Just paypal the money to my googlemail address

Yeah, get the money upfront and then supply some fake information that
leads nowhere. That's the way to deal with this shithead.

Cripple the criminal cult however you can!

The Dark Lord

Mar 3, 2008, 6:36:07 AM3/3/08

He wanted valid info? He should have said.

cat...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2008, 6:38:12 AM3/3/08

You fail at life. Literally.

Alert

Mar 3, 2008, 6:45:30 AM3/3/08

Tom Newton wrote:
> I want information on the members of "Anonymous" and will pay
> handsomely for it.

What with, vongole shell?

> Mail me. We'll work out the details. I could spend a 100K dollars
> on this without even noticing it, so don't worry about being
> cheated. 1000 dollars minimum reward. Used twenties. Mailed to
> any address and any name.

U talk shit!

> And I will not attempt to track down anyone who supplies me with
> information: Valuable sources are just that.

Does your mommy put a bib on you to capture the shit that oozes from
your mouth?

> Come on! You know that there is someone in the group right now
> who knows who you are and is mailing me.

Dream on, troll

> Better beat them to it.

The only "beatin" is that of your beating your miniscule meat you call
a penis

> It's your only protection.

Dickhead!

> Absolute confidentiality guaranteed.

Yah, you wet the pillow

Tom Newton

Mar 3, 2008, 7:01:46 AM3/3/08
On 2008-03-03, To You <ro...@local.host> wrote:
> Psycho-'Tom Newton' via aioe.org

And how is it a "grand delusion"?

Do you have any evidence to support this claim?

Oops. I forgot. This is ars and "Anonymous". No
evidence is necessary.

You just believe whatever is convenient for you to believe.

And are stupid enough to think that everyone else believes
it too.

> ____________- On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 12:22:55 +0100, Tom Newton
> wrote:
>
>> Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:22:55 +0100 (CET) From: Tom
>> Newton <t...@server.invalid> Lines: 27 Message-ID:
>> <slrnfsnns...@treeoflife.3v8l2x.net>
>> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

>> ws.eu!feeder.erje.net!aioe.org!not-for-mail Reply-To:

>> t...@server.invalid Subject: Reward Offered User-Agent:
>> slrn/0.9.8.1 (Linux) X-Complaints-To: ab...@aioe.org Xref:
>> news.wanadoo.nl alt.religion.scientology:1925109 MIME-Version:
>> 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain

I hate to tell you this, but any bozo can look at the headers of a Usenet
post. All newsreaders have an option that allow this. Duh. You can also
do it with google groups. Duh.

Now if you want my IP, all you have to do is find one of my posts through
google under "Tom N".

(Golly. You'd think a master hacker would know that, wouldn't
you?)

And what good do you think it will do a stinking troll?

You don't do anything but sit on your butt and fart on the
Internet.

I know that. You know that. Everyone knows that.

Plus, there's the wee fact that I am in the phonebook.

I guess this master hacker doesn't know about Web phone
directories with their reverse address, etc., features.

ROTFLMAO

>> I want information on the members of "Anonymous" and will pay
>> handsomely for it.
>>
>> Mail me. We'll work out the details. I could spend a 100K
>> dollars on this without even noticing it, so don't worry about
>> being cheated. 1000 dollars minimum reward. Used twenties.
>> Mailed to any address and any name
>>

>> And I will not attempt to track down anyone who supplies me
>> with information: Valuable sources are just that.
>>
>> Come on! You know that there is someone in the group right now
>> who knows who you are and is mailing me.
>>
>> Better beat them to it.
>>
>> It's your only protection.
>>
>> Absolute confidentiality guaranteed.

Are you going to believe me or a stupid troll who thinks he's some
kind of master hacker, even though he can't even find my IP, which has
been posted right here, many times?

But it doesn't matter if this fellow makes a complete fool of himself.
He'll just drop this name and find another one to hide behind.

And he wonders every day why no one takes him seriously!

ROTTFLMAO

swat2p...@hotmail.com

Mar 3, 2008, 7:08:36 AM3/3/08
> > gmail [DOT] com |  http://www.sethcenter.com- Hide quoted text -

Oh Tom fucks the pillow because he is 45 and still lives in his mom's
basement...fucktard

LaserClam

Mar 3, 2008, 7:54:53 AM3/3/08
On Mar 3, 7:08 am, swat2perso...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Oh Tom fucks the pillow because he is 45 and still lives in his mom's
> basement...fucktard-

So, it's like you're playing Fair Game?

Kilia

Mar 3, 2008, 8:54:40 AM3/3/08

ROFLMAO!!

shellb...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2008, 9:03:38 AM3/3/08

Whoa! I can't pass this up!

"They call themselves Anonymus!"
"They are hackers on steroids!"

Message has been deleted

Feisty

Mar 3, 2008, 9:16:12 AM3/3/08

"Tom Newton" <t...@server.invalid> wrote in message

Rock tech?

http://tinyurl.com/2avjx9

diarrhetics

Mar 3, 2008, 9:20:30 AM3/3/08
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 12:30:27 +0100, To You wrote:

> Psycho-'Tom Newton' via aioe.org in Italy posted the following Grand
> Delusion of the typical sociopath - Re: Reward Offered

[...]

does that mean he's a severely daemonic creature?

--
Toms email for easier parsing by spambots: Tom Newton <calh...@gmail.com>

Fappafappashoopshoop

Mar 3, 2008, 9:18:51 AM3/3/08
shellb...@gmail.com wrote in news:2b7f0bcf-65b3-4d0b-ae0c-
40a8b5...@e60g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

Lol, I think Tom is feeling the heat now. Guess what, I heard from one
of the Spec ops guys and he is going to check out a lead on "Tom". He
said this guy does NOT live in some commune.

--
The usefulness of a cup, is in it's emptiness

OhHellzYeah

Mar 3, 2008, 9:25:49 AM3/3/08
diarrhetics <implan...@brainhax.psychiatrists.org> wrote in

> On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 12:30:27 +0100, To You wrote:
>
>> Psycho-'Tom Newton' via aioe.org in Italy posted the following Grand
>> Delusion of the typical sociopath - Re: Reward Offered
> [...]
>
> does that mean he's a severely daemonic creature?

Not sure about that, but, he has been reported to aioe.org and the
authorities...again lol

dr...@hushmail.com

Mar 3, 2008, 9:36:50 AM3/3/08

does this work if I turn myself in?

Psyborgue

Mar 3, 2008, 9:56:05 AM3/3/08

Does reporting yourself count? No, srsly. I'll report myself for a
grand. This is only my public ID. For a grand, you get who I am as
Anon.

Sound fair?

dr...@hushmail.com

Mar 3, 2008, 10:00:17 AM3/3/08
My "sell" chart

$1,000 - I'll tell you who *I* am
$5,000 - I'll tell you where Xenu is
$10,000 - I'll tell you where Hubbard hid his drugs in Crowley's car
$15,000 - I'll tell you what Scientology has on John Travolta that
makes him stay
$100,000 - I'll personally service Kirsten Caetano sexually

snipe

Mar 3, 2008, 10:44:17 AM3/3/08
Am Mon, 03 Mar 2008 12:22:55 +0100 schrieb Tom Newton:

> I want information on the members of "Anonymous" and will pay handsomely
> for it.
>
> Mail me. We'll work out the details. I could spend a 100K dollars on
> this without even noticing it, so don't worry about being cheated. 1000
> dollars minimum reward. Used twenties. Mailed to any address and any
> name.
>
> And I will not attempt to track down anyone who supplies me with
> information: Valuable sources are just that.
>
> Come on! You know that there is someone in the group right now who knows
> who you are and is mailing me.
>
> Better beat them to it.
>
> It's your only protection.
>
> Absolute confidentiality guaranteed.
>

> Tom

Ah! .. so!... How would Hubbard handle this question?

The real source of Anonomous is Bush and Cheney, and the IRS, who can't
tolerate this tax loop that the CO$ have.

The Israeli secret service are the trainers of Anonomous, they want more
political and military favours from America.

The technical know how comes from Bill Gates, he doesn't like the
campaign "the devil in your laptop".

The Papst also has problems, that the CO$ drives so many people into
aethism and away from the true religions.

Holywood supports Anonomous while they make so inovative video clips; and
doesn't like it when the CO$ makes their actors look like idiots.

The military likes Anonomous as they demonstrate a natural patriotism to
ideas that are common to democracy, never to be found in Scientology.

My opinion:
I say that self-respect has no fiscal price. The lawyers that own the
copyrights of scientology, that receive the money from the hard work of
the scientology staff member, have real .... problems with Anonomous. The
lawyers days are numbered, and their "loyal officers".

I would recommend, pack your suitcases, collect enough confidencial
information from your leaders to sell to the FBI for a pardon. This may
be the last chance!

Socrates

Tom Newton

Mar 3, 2008, 11:20:34 AM3/3/08

Got an email responding to this offer.

Smart person. There's no future with these losers.

May as well make a little money.

It's not as if I am going to DO anything with the info.

This is just an amusement.

Tom

beech...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2008, 11:37:11 AM3/3/08
OK, here's what we've got: the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with
the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are
forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate
the meal of dinner. We're through the looking glass, here, people...

cat...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2008, 11:39:18 AM3/3/08

Bullshit.

Opti

Mar 3, 2008, 11:47:34 AM3/3/08

If I remember correctly, didn't you say that it would very easy to
infiltrate Anonymous? Ironic, that now you pretend to receive
information that you pretend to have paid for.

wheat...@googlemail.com

Mar 3, 2008, 12:02:10 PM3/3/08
I'll mail you and tell you all the ins and outs, but I want paying
first.

Reply.

peters...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2008, 2:10:45 PM3/3/08
On 3 mrt, 12:22, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> I want information on the members of "Anonymous" and will pay
> handsomely for it.
>
> Mail me. We'll work out the details. I could spend a 100K dollars
> on this without even noticing it, so don't worry about being
> cheated. 1000 dollars minimum reward. Used twenties. Mailed to
> any address and any name.
>
> And I will not attempt to track down anyone who supplies me with
> information: Valuable sources are just that.
>
> Come on! You know that there is someone in the group right now
> who knows who you are and is mailing me.
>
> Better beat them to it.
>
> It's your only protection.
>
> Absolute confidentiality guaranteed.
>
> Tom
>
> --
> calhobbit (at) | The Truth will set you free:
> gmail [DOT] com | http://www.sethcenter.com

I'll give you my address for free:
Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 118
1012 SH. Amsterdam
Phone: 0031-20-6208120

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Anonymous

Mar 3, 2008, 3:12:50 PM3/3/08
Tom Newton wrote:
> I want information on the members of "Anonymous" and will pay
> handsomely for it.
>
> Mail me. We'll work out the details. I could spend a 100K dollars
> on this without even noticing it, so don't worry about being
> cheated. 1000 dollars minimum reward. Used twenties. Mailed to
> any address and any name.
>
> And I will not attempt to track down anyone who supplies me with
> information: Valuable sources are just that.
>
> Come on! You know that there is someone in the group right now
> who knows who you are and is mailing me.
>
> Better beat them to it.
>
> It's your only protection.
>
> Absolute confidentiality guaranteed.
>

> Tom

Tom I have the information you are seeking. The leaders of Anonymous
wish their names to now be known.

Paul 'Fetch' Carnes
Jacob K. Reist
Eric Bauman
Neil Bauman

If you wish to find out more, view this video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZFUGPsom13E

Psyborgue

Mar 3, 2008, 4:37:06 PM3/3/08

Hey. I've offered up my ID. If he's serious, he'll plop the money in
my account and he'll find out who I am. If not... It just confirms my
suspicion that this is nothing more than a hollow, empty, threat.

Fappafappashoopshoop

Mar 3, 2008, 5:08:37 PM3/3/08
Psyborgue <psyb...@gmail.com> wrote in news:a7f30472-baf9-4e4c-b88e-
ebf070...@u10g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

It sort of makes me wonder how he has all this money when he lives in a
hippie commune, hanging out with Bigfoot and throwing rocks.

Also, why has he changed his tack all of a sudden? At first he came in
here convinced all of anon were pretty much one person, and now he is
acting like they are legion. Maybe we should ask him if his
challenge/response system is still not working?

peace.ke...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2008, 5:21:20 PM3/3/08
oh, Tom, are you butthurt from Clearwire being informed of your
actions?
Sorry. No need to take it out on us, you're the nut who wanted to
plant explosives, and you got yourself reported.
Good day.

Anon

Psyborgue

Mar 3, 2008, 5:34:25 PM3/3/08

Not to mention the nut who claims the Jews were "at cause" for what
happened to them in the holocaust.

Tom Newton

Mar 3, 2008, 6:19:27 PM3/3/08
And this person knows a way to send money rapidly and
anonymously that I had been unaware of.

On 2008-03-03, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:

> Got an email responding to this offer.
>
> Smart person. There's no future with these losers.
>
> May as well make a little money.
>
> It's not as if I am going to DO anything with the info.
>
> This is just an amusement.
>
> Tom

<snip>

Gregg Hagglund

Mar 3, 2008, 11:16:13 PM3/3/08
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 15:19:36 +0100, diarrhetics
<implan...@brainhax.psychiatrists.org> wrote:

>hmmm now i kinda regret that i've put him into the killfile :D
>
>that's pretty altruistic of you Tom! playing the group jester
>for free. finally you do something for the common good.

Yeah. I thought I had put this troll to bed too.
Yet here are at least 10 repsonses quoting his utter bs.
That amounts to 10 percent of the days posts hanging around this
blowhard.
I think it is time to do more than KF this guy.
Who was it nailed down the Cancel _Bunny.
Let let him loose on ToM NooCleaR.
Then one day Tommyboy will flip on his CPU and find a text message on
his screen telling him exactly where to shove it.
And a post it note from his Mom to take a bath this month, puhleeese.

GH SP7

Gregg Hagglund

Mar 3, 2008, 11:17:15 PM3/3/08
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 14:16:12 GMT, "Feisty" <Lerma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"Tom Newton" <t...@server.invalid> wrote in message
>
>Rock tech?

He lost his rocks and is feeling lonely.
>http://tinyurl.com/2avjx9

Gregg Hagglund

Mar 3, 2008, 11:20:17 PM3/3/08

>Bullshit.
May be. but he got a second bite from you.

Pinku-Sensei

Mar 4, 2008, 1:05:03 AM3/4/08
Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote in

> I want information on the members of "Anonymous" and will pay
> handsomely for it.
>
> Mail me. We'll work out the details. I could spend a 100K dollars
> on this without even noticing it, so don't worry about being
> cheated. 1000 dollars minimum reward. Used twenties. Mailed to
> any address and any name.
>
> And I will not attempt to track down anyone who supplies me with
> information: Valuable sources are just that.
>
> Come on! You know that there is someone in the group right now
> who knows who you are and is mailing me.
>
> Better beat them to it.
>
> It's your only protection.
>
> Absolute confidentiality guaranteed.
>

> Tom

Hi "Tom" or should I say "Alan." Did you know you are up for five
USENET Kook Awards? No? Well, you are. Don't believe me? Well, in
the spirit, if not the letter, of rule 11 ("pics or it didn't happen"),
here is the link--

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/b140a0b80255310c

The MID--

<fqatme$6lj$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>

And finally the awards themselves, along with their descriptions.

Tom Newton/Alan Connor

Kook of the Month

Every month special recognition is given to someone whose Kookery is
judged to have surpassed all others. This is the Kook of the Month award
(KotM), voted (somewhat informally) by the denizens of AUK.

Coward of the Month

Given to the most cowardly, yellow-bellied Usenet chicken of the month.
Anyone who meets the current month's eligibility bar can get it; like
the HL&S and the Palmjob Paddle, this award is not necessarily reserved
for Kooks!

Those who hide behind pseudoanonymous sockpuppets, to say and do things
they would not normally say or do as 'themselves', usually make good
candidates; you can nominate either the sockpuppet or if you know the
real name behind it that person; either way, the sockpuppeteer gets just
credit.

This award is also given to people who don't follow up on threats. Or
respond to hard questions. Or other cowardly acts AUK can be convinced
of.

George Pickett Memorial Trophy

For that which does the greatest impression of Pickett's Charge in any
given month. Winning the Pickett Trophy generally requires the sacrifice
of common sense, decency, and reputation to win an unwinnable argument,
to reverse an imperceptible slight, or overcome an insurmountable
barrier.

Order of the Holey Sockpuppet

A special Kookternity comprised of those most prolific in the art of,
abiet thinly, disguising their net.presence behind whatever nose and
glasses they can concoct. A Kook Art that came into its own, and
received its name, from the work of the late purveyor to the cotton-
bound masses, Earl Curley.

Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart

In proud remembrance of the children's toy who sacrificed his life in
Iraq for the cause of freedom, this award is given to net.kooks whose
attempts at Kooky Kombat go spectacularly wrong. Use of grenades made of
solid rubber is one possible sign of worthiness for this honour.

*Golf clap* Good going, Alan!

Even though you're not posting to AUK, you are doing a fine job
campaigning for them. Also, you are making wonderful strides at being
nominated for yet more awards this month. For starters, that that
Snidely Whiplash icon you used in your post on the /xenu/ board of
711chan.org was sheer genius on your part--genius at revealing your true
nature, that is. Just for that, "Snidely," you can earn a nomination
for the Looney Maroon Award for your troubles.

Time for the obligatory checklist!

To win the LMA, a candidate must most strongly meet a majority of the
following criteria:

* Show intelligence off the deep end of the bell curve

Yes.

* Consistently say things that are hideously nonsensical

Yes.

* Prove themselves wrong while pretending to be an 'expert'

Yes.

* Exhibit a passion for metaphorically banging their head against a wall

Yes.

* Be profoundly ignorant

Yes

* Persistently refuse to allow themselves to be enlightened

Yes

* Demonstrate a gift for false prophecy

"In the future, the Internet will be run on clockwork-powered
computers."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes.

* Regularly cite questionable sources of information as 'fact'

Definitely!

Even though the month is yet young, your display of "outstandingly
looney behaviour" has proved to be so "childish, nonsensical, funny and
downright ludicrous" that I'm going to ignore my usual procedure of not
nominating candidates while elections for the previous month are still
going on to nominate you, yes, you, Alan Connor, for the Looney Maroon
Award.

Seconds for "Snidely"?
--
Pinku-Sensei
FNVW of AUK

Message has been deleted

peace.ke...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2008, 2:16:04 AM3/4/08
On Mar 3, 4:54 am, LaserClam <LaserC...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mar 3, 7:08 am, swat2perso...@hotmail.com wrote:
>

> > Oh Tom fucks the pillow because he is 45 and still lives in his mom's
> > basement...fucktard-
>
> So, it's like you're playing Fair Game?

you're doing it wrong.

Aratzio

Mar 4, 2008, 9:26:55 AM3/4/08
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 22:16:40 -0800, in alt.usenet.kooks, miguel
<mjc...@gmail.com> bloviated:

>Did you know that about 16 people from all over usenet vote for these
>awards?

Did you know that exactly 1 delusional groupie, from all over usenet,
supports you in your impotence, Cramps.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2008, 9:33:52 AM3/4/08

hahah..... that's funny.

Eric Bauman is a douche

spooge

Mar 10, 2008, 12:15:38 AM3/10/08
miguel <mjc...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 06:05:03 +0000 (UTC), "Pinku-Sensei"
> <pinku-...@caballista.org> wrote:
>
>>Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote in
>>
>>> I want information on the members of "Anonymous" and will pay
>>> handsomely for it.
>>>
>>> Mail me. We'll work out the details. I could spend a 100K dollars
>>> on this without even noticing it, so don't worry about being
>>> cheated. 1000 dollars minimum reward. Used twenties. Mailed to
>>> any address and any name.
>>>
>>> And I will not attempt to track down anyone who supplies me with
>>> information: Valuable sources are just that.
>>>
>>> Come on! You know that there is someone in the group right now
>>> who knows who you are and is mailing me.
>>>
>>> Better beat them to it.
>>>
>>> It's your only protection.
>>>
>>> Absolute confidentiality guaranteed.
>>>

>>> Tom
>>
>>Hi "Tom" or should I say "Alan."
>

> Hi Pinku or should I say "Momma's Boy."

>>Did you know you are up for five
>>USENET Kook Awards?
>

> Did you know that about 16 people from all over usenet vote for these
> awards?

And one fool whines about them as often as possible.

>>No?
>
> No?
>
> Just to prove no hard feelings, Vince, I have a picture for you.

Oh dear. Mikey, you're an outter-filth by your own definition now.

--
Black Metal ist Krieg