Narconon scam, or How To Insult A Nation

1 view

Peter Wennerholm

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

A national TV station here in Sweden yesterday showed some interesting
footage that was never intended for Swedish viewers. It was taken from a
Narconon propaganda movie, a real piece of Oscar-winning material which
apparently has been received with standing ovations in the Scientologic
communities outside Sweden.

To make it fairly brief:

"Sweden, right in the middle of the drug swamp, is fighting a losing war
against dealers and pushers." Well, I live in Sweden and this is certainly
news to me.

"...The highest crime rate in the Western world." Bullshit squared and
cubed. Check any non-scientology reference work you want.

"The police, which has stood powerless against the onslaught has finally
recognised the solution - Narcocon" (and a no-sound clip of a smiling
policeman picking up a book from a table). Just as well there was no sound -
the news reporter let the same policeman speak this time, and this is what
he said: "I had no idea they were from Narcocon!" He wasn't smiling anymore,
either.

Then a whole bunch of frontpages from our major newspapers were displayed,
all of them praising Narcocon - and all of them forgeries.

And to cap it all, another silent clip, this time of our King and Queen
discussing something with their aides, with an ecstatic speaker claiming
that they, too, now give Narcocon their full and undivided support. Mrs
Tarras-Wahlberg, spokesman for the Royal Court, had this to say: "The King
does not support Narcocon. The video was from a private workgroup concerning
something entirely different, and I have no idea how it has come public. We
will speak seriously with Narcocon about this."

To summarize: a collection of slander, lies, and forgeries. Had the
Scientology church been a nation, damned if we wouldn't have declared war on
it!

Peter Wennerholm,

Inducto

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

I suspect that many like me have wondered what CoS needed their big film
production studions at Hemet for. I guess now we know: propaganda films using
nazi-style "big lies" and document forgery. It may be telling that CoS is
forging evidence to try to convince its members that it is "expanding"
overseas. And once again, it looks like exposure of CoS' devious and
manipulative ways has turned an entire country against them.

>Then a whole bunch of frontpages from our major newspapers were displayed,
>all of them praising Narcocon - and all of them forgeries.
>
>And to cap it all, another silent clip, this time of our King and Queen
>discussing something with their aides, with an ecstatic speaker claiming
>that they, too, now give Narcocon their full and undivided support. Mrs
>Tarras-Wahlberg, spokesman for the Royal Court, had this to say: "The King
>does not support Narcocon. The video was from a private workgroup concerning
>something entirely different, and I have no idea how it has come public. We
>will speak seriously with Narcocon about this."
>
>To summarize: a collection of slander, lies, and forgeries.

SIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIGSIG

Induct YourSELF into new realities

Avoid highwaymen on the road to personal and spiritual betterment -- beware
dead ends and unlit paths

Birgitta

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998 11:58:44 +0200, "Peter Wennerholm"
<peter.we...@eductus-vast.com> wrote:

>A national TV station here in Sweden yesterday showed some interesting
>footage that was never intended for Swedish viewers. It was taken from a
>Narconon propaganda movie, a real piece of Oscar-winning material which
>apparently has been received with standing ovations in the Scientologic
>communities outside Sweden.
>
>To make it fairly brief:
>
>"Sweden, right in the middle of the drug swamp, is fighting a losing war
>against dealers and pushers." Well, I live in Sweden and this is certainly
>news to me.
>
>"...The highest crime rate in the Western world." Bullshit squared and
>cubed. Check any non-scientology reference work you want.
>
>"The police, which has stood powerless against the onslaught has finally
>recognised the solution - Narcocon" (and a no-sound clip of a smiling
>policeman picking up a book from a table). Just as well there was no sound -
>the news reporter let the same policeman speak this time, and this is what
>he said: "I had no idea they were from Narcocon!" He wasn't smiling anymore,
>either.
>

>Then a whole bunch of frontpages from our major newspapers were displayed,
>all of them praising Narcocon - and all of them forgeries.
>
>And to cap it all, another silent clip, this time of our King and Queen
>discussing something with their aides, with an ecstatic speaker claiming
>that they, too, now give Narcocon their full and undivided support. Mrs
>Tarras-Wahlberg, spokesman for the Royal Court, had this to say: "The King
>does not support Narcocon. The video was from a private workgroup concerning
>something entirely different, and I have no idea how it has come public. We
>will speak seriously with Narcocon about this."
>

>To summarize: a collection of slander, lies, and forgeries. Had the
>Scientology church been a nation, damned if we wouldn't have declared war on
>it!
>
>Peter Wennerholm,

-------
Well .... they certainly consider themselves a nation ... I vote for
that we declare war on it !

(btw -nice report from you)

Bid

The Angel of Xenu

Keith Henson

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

Peter Wennerholm (peter.we...@eductus-vast.com) wrote:

snip

: To summarize: a collection of slander, lies, and forgeries. Had the

: Scientology church been a nation, damned if we wouldn't have declared war on
: it!

I wouldn't let a little thing like scientology not being a nation stand
in the way of declaring war on it. Keith Henson

Ex Mudder

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

In article <6gah00$3d4$1...@minox.tripnet.se>, "Peter Wennerholm"

<peter.we...@eductus-vast.com> wrote:

>To summarize: a collection of slander, lies, and forgeries. Had the
>Scientology church been a nation, damned if we wouldn't have declared war on
>it!

Well, you COULD invade Denmark and expose the forced labor camps at
the AO outside Copenhagen.
Alternately, you might want to cause a diplomatic incident with the
United States, where the production of this film was a tax exempt
charitable activity, as was Scientology's PR campaign accusing Germany
of acting like a pack of nazis.

US out of North America!

Hud Nordin

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

In article <35292f4...@nntp1.ba.best.com> dke...@best.com writes:
>In article <6gah00$3d4$1...@minox.tripnet.se>, "Peter Wennerholm"
><peter.we...@eductus-vast.com> wrote:
>>To summarize: a collection of slander, lies, and forgeries. Had the
>>Scientology church been a nation, damned if we wouldn't have declared war on
>>it!
> Well, you COULD invade Denmark and expose the forced labor camps at
> the AO outside Copenhagen.

Nah. Sweden, should declare war on Southern California for harboring
Scientology. Think of all the volunteers you could get for the
expeditionary forces, especially in winter! Too, Los Angeles offers
ideal cover for good-looking blonde spies -- they'd never be noticed.

I can guarantee support from Northern California, if Sweden would
promise not to lust after our water.
--
Hud Nordin <h...@netcom.com> Silicon Valley / The City of Sunnyvale / California

Ted Mayett (KOX)

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998 11:58:44 +0200, "Peter Wennerholm"
<peter.we...@eductus-vast.com> wrote:

Andreas, will you be webbing this Foot-Bullet stuff?
--
Ted Mayett OT 1.1
http://xenu.phys.uit.no/cgi-bin/globloc.cgi

© Anti-Cult ®

Apr 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/7/98

On Mon, 06 Apr 1998 15:34:42 GMT.
adm.s...@sverige.net (Birgitta ).
From: Sverige.Net Your number 1 internet provider, we know IT.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Narconon scam, or How To Insult A Nation:

>On Mon, 6 Apr 1998 11:58:44 +0200, "Peter Wennerholm"
><peter.we...@eductus-vast.com> wrote:
>

>>A national TV station here in Sweden yesterday showed some interesting
>>footage that was never intended for Swedish viewers. It was taken from a
>>Narconon propaganda movie, a real piece of Oscar-winning material which
>>apparently has been received with standing ovations in the Scientologic
>>communities outside Sweden.
>>
>>To make it fairly brief:
>>
>>"Sweden, right in the middle of the drug swamp, is fighting a losing war
>>against dealers and pushers." Well, I live in Sweden and this is certainly
>>news to me.

[snip]

>-------
>Well .... they certainly consider themselves a nation ... I vote for
>that we declare war on it !
>
>(btw -nice report from you)
>
>Bid
>

>The Angel of Xenu

You know Birgitta that war have already been declared against the
criminal syndicate known as the church of scientology.

To the criminal organization of scientology, I only say in the words of
another freedom fighter, and thanks to Gregg Hagglund for rephrasing the
words to fit this situation:

We will hound you on the beaches,
We will hound you on the streets,
We will hound you in the marketplaces,
We will hound you in the meetingplaces,
We will hound you in the schools,
We will hound you from the pulpits,
We will hound you in the countryside,
We will hound you in the City Councils,
We will hound you in the Legislatures,
We will hound you in the Courts,
We will hound you only with Truth and
Determination and Drive you from our Midst.
Never, Never will we surrender to the Tyranny
of the Lies of Scientology
or its NeoFascist Ideology!

And when we will have finally Won
and the Co$ lies in tattered, shattered Ruins,
Upon the Dustbin of Histories Failed Oppressors,
Devoid of Reputation,
Devoid of Shelter,
Devoid of Friend,
Devoid of Water, Bread, or Salt,
And Shunned by all Decent Folk,

Then, Then it will be said:

Never before in the History of Cybernet Conflict
and the Struggle for Freedom of Speech, Worship,
and Thought,
Will so many,
Owe so much,
To so Few.

"Somebody some day will say 'this is illegal'. By then be sure
the orgs say what is legal or not."
-- L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL 4 January 1966
***** Body thetans? We don't need no stinking Body Thetans! ******
********** http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/index.htm **********
*** Public PGP key: http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/pgp.htm ***
****** The.Galacti...@ThePentagon.com (Anti-Cult) *******
Victimized by the Co$. "Deadfiled" in at least one Org. Seen too
much, heard to much, lived too much. Security Coded hard disks
too much. Have been reading NOTS too much. Having chronic
pneumonia. As Arnold said: I'll be back......

John C. Randolph

Apr 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/7/98

"Peter Wennerholm" may or may not have said:
-> To summarize: a collection of slander, lies, and forgeries. Had the
-> Scientology church been a nation, damned if we wouldn't have declared war
on
-> it!

If the USA can declare a war on poverty and a war on drugs, why can't Sweden
declare a war on fraud?

-jcr

--
John C. Randolph (408) 358-6732 NeXT mail preferred.
Chief Technology Officer, WARPnet Incorporated.

John C. Randolph

Apr 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/7/98

Hud Nordin may or may not have said:

-> Nah. Sweden, should declare war on Southern California for harboring
-> Scientology. Think of all the volunteers you could get for the
-> expeditionary forces, especially in winter! Too, Los Angeles offers
-> ideal cover for good-looking blonde spies -- they'd never be noticed.

Speak for yourself! They'd be noticed, all right.

-> I can guarantee support from Northern California, if Sweden would
-> promise not to lust after our water.

I think we're safe there. If we just built a pipeline from Sweden to
California, we'd have all the fresh water we could ever want.

Jens Tingleff

Apr 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/7/98

In article <6gah00$3d4$1...@minox.tripnet.se>, "Peter Wennerholm"
<peter.we...@eductus-vast.com> wrote:

[...]

> To summarize: a collection of slander, lies, and forgeries. Had the

> Scientology church been a nation, damned if we wouldn't have declared war on

> it!

Fiery lot, them Swedes - and I should know, being Danish ;-)

Nice report, and it's lovely to see the Co% get their nuts caught in the
wringer. Another country more-or-less in the EU who would welcome an
investigation. Aaah!

Jens

------ No PGP signature, no authenticity. Vive La France!! ---------
http://www.imaginet.fr/~jensting/. Scientology[tm]?? Check it out at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~kspaink/mpoulter/scum.html *and*
http://www.scientology.org/. Report to alt.religion.scientology ;-)

LsaDerrick

Apr 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/7/98

And the Swedish head of Narconon tunrs around and blames the American CoS film
crew..could this be the beginning of an international CoS blow up? Would
Narconon Sweden sever ties with CoS over this? Would Narconon be sacntioned or
removed form Sweden because of lies and deceit?

Peter Wennerholm

Apr 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/7/98

Hud Nordin <h...@netcom.com> skrev i inlägg <hudEr0...@netcom.com>...

> >In article <6gah00$3d4$1...@minox.tripnet.se>, "Peter Wennerholm" wrote:
> >>To summarize: a collection of slander, lies, and forgeries. Had the
> >>Scientology church been a nation, damned if we wouldn't have declared
war on
> >>it!
>

> Nah. Sweden, should declare war on Southern California for harboring

> Scientology. Think of all the volunteers you could get for the

> expeditionary forces, especially in winter! Too, Los Angeles offers

> ideal cover for good-looking blonde spies -- they'd never be noticed.

I like the thought! However, all our good-looking blondes are needed
for under-cover work inside Sweden, thank you very much. Good try, tho´.

> I can guarantee support from Northern California, if Sweden would

> promise not to lust after our water.

How about a fair trade? Some Pacific Sunsets for some Midnight Suns?

William Barwell

Apr 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/10/98

In article <199804070708...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,

Somebody's gonna do some major RPF over this. I suspect whoever
put together this film, and those who helped will be raking
gravel for the next year and a half.

Pope Charles
SubGenius Pope Of Houston
Slack!