WEIRD COS STORIES FROM ENGLAND

Tigger

Apr 28, 2001, 11:03:12 AM4/28/01
Transferred from:

Operation Clambake Forum: Your story from inside Scientology: I broke
into scientology world wide HQ last nite.
By Leyton Jay on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 06:29 am:

I live in Crawley, a town in the south east of england, VERY close to
the world wide HQ of scientology in East Grinstead.

Myself, my girlfriend and some mates went driving in the front door last
nite.
My friends are curious about the Co$. I know how dangerous they can be,
and wanted to try and get useful information. We rolled in the front
drive and parked in the small car park of the left, starring down the
hill toward the main manor, there is a large set of steps leading down
from the main manor.

There were around 25-30 members all dressed in black standing equally
spaced on the steps, in diagonal lines with no more than three members
per level. They remained totally motionless, not conversing with each
other or moving at all. On the bottom step their was another person, a
man, much older, pacing back and forth, dressed entirely in white, he
may have had white hair.

We convinced my mate john, whom was driving, to roll down the drive and
over to the steps, pretending to ask for directions. There was some
confusion in the drive, halve of us wanted to leave and rest wanted to
go in. We sat near the front gates for 15-20 seconds arguing about what
was to happen. The head lights must have been visible at the manor,
because when we convinced John to drive on, the dude wearing white had
disappeared and the members in black were standing to attention even
more than before.

We rolled down the drive and went round the little round about near the
steps so that I could talk throug the passneger side window. This was at
about 1am 28th April 2001, by the way, just occured I haven't mentioned
that yet.

Anyway, I learned through the window and asked one of the closest
members the way to East Grinstead, their was a pause, a long one, the
entire group just stood motionless, starring at us, for about ten
seconds. Before one lady, about 25-30 with dark hair stepped forward and
tld us the way. Very polite, sounded wide awake, a local person
probably, sounded like a german or swiss accent, I don't know for sure.
The others just stood, looking at her rather than us. We drove off, and
the person who'd spoke to us stepped back up to her postion.

My friends told me that they've been here before and seen transit vans
coming to collect people.

We waited at a dark junction to a private lane, in view of the entrance
for a while and saw another white transit leave shortly after. Mt
friends have follwed it before, the van is loaded with people and isn't
too new, it burnt off as fast as you can imagine. It must have been a
diesel engine, it went like a fuck bullet! Last time three of my friends
were in another (older) car and couldn't keep up with the van as it
screamed round tight country lanes, hairpin bends, shicanes and narrow
bridges. My friend was doing 80mph at least and couldn't keep up.

But this time, they didn't know we were following, we held back and
because john's car is quite nippy (even with five of us in it) we could
catch up easily. We followed them for ages, miles, then we followed them
into Crowborough, along Walshes road, turning right into a long lane
with Walshes Manor at the end.

Fucking dozens of white transits were parked up outside a large white
house.
The van we had been following had arrived only 3o seconds or so before
us and already some members had got off, got their stuff and we half-way
inside. Single file, not talking, wide awake! John couldn't see what was
happening he was too busy driving, Warren, in the backseat, one of our
less darring friends panics and screams at John to turn around, the rest
of us were too mesmerized to complain, John thinks there an emergency
and wheel-spins the car on the gravel track, reverse so fast he almost
smashes into a gate and burn off out of the lane.

This was at about 2:09am this morning.
We will be going back, but does anyone know anything about what we've
seen?

Any suggestions?
By Cheryl Sola (Clamato) on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 09:10 am:

If they were dressed in black, they may be members of the Rehabilitation
Project Force (RPF). RPF'ers are not allowed to speak to anyone.
Use this link to go directly to the discussion:
http://www.xenu.net/cgi-bin/discus/show.cgi?10/1096

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS A THREAT TO JUSTICE
EVERYWHERE."

~~~~~~ Martin Luther Kng, Jr. ~~~~~~

m i k e

Apr 28, 2001, 12:42:40 PM4/28/01
The RPFers going home (Walsh Manor) for the night for some kip?? RPFers,
like EPFers, often do drilling, walk in single file, etc, kinda like in the
army. Sounds like you followed their ride home for the night. Nice.

Mike

--
http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php3?client=scientology

"So you suspect what? Bigfoot?" Agent Scully

"Tigger" <boobook...@webtv.net> wrote in message

arnie lerma

Apr 28, 2001, 1:09:03 PM4/28/01
On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 17:42:40 +0100, "m i k e"
<th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:

>The RPFers going home (Walsh Manor) for the night for some kip?? RPFers,
>like EPFers, often do drilling, walk in single file, etc, kinda like in the
>army. Sounds like you followed their ride home for the night. Nice.
>
>Mike
>
>--

Yeah, when they graduate they will be just like you

http://www.lermanet.com/exit/FINAL.htm

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.
The only thing that always works in scientology are its lawyers
The internet is the liberty tree of the 90's
http://www.lermanet.com - mentioned 4 January 2000 in
The Washington Post's - 'Reliable Source' column re "Scientologist with no HEAD"

m i k e

Apr 28, 2001, 1:14:08 PM4/28/01
How much money have you made from slating Scientology on TV and print,
Arnie? Must be an easy life.

Mike

--

"arnie lerma" <ale...@nospam.bellatlantic.net> wrote in message
: On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 17:42:40 +0100, "m i k e"

arnie lerma

Apr 28, 2001, 2:55:14 PM4/28/01
On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 18:14:08 +0100, "m i k e"
<th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:

>How much money have you made from slating Scientology on TV and print,
>Arnie? Must be an easy life.

has your dwarf been down on you to generate more lies about me
faster than I can get the truth about about thee?

Federal Judges have made it easy
"An individual processed with the aid of the E-meter was said to reach
the intended goal of "clear" and was led to believe there was reliable
scientific proof that once cleared many, indeed most illnesses would
automatically be cured. Auditing was guaranteed to be successful. All
this was and is false -- in short, a fraud. " Federal District Judge
Gesell 333 F. Supp. 357; 1971 U.S. Dist

" Scientologists believe that most human problems can be traced to
lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial people massacred by their
ruler, Xenu, over 75 million years ago. These spirits attach
themselves by "clusters" to individuals in the contemporary world,
causing spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives of their
hosts ". USDJ Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion, RTC
vs Lerma

>Mike
>
>--

How did you get out of Lisa McPherson?

http;//www.lisamcpherson.org

How much did you get out of her checking account after she was dead?

See http://www.lermanet.com/persecution/vampires.html

How much out of Raul Lopez?

Blue Sky and Ostrich Eggs
The story of the Raul Lopez Swindle - a kid, mentally and physically,
disabled from a terrible auto accident, gets a large settlement - is
then swindled out of every dime of his money by Scientology's lies and
assorted con jobs - blue sky to ostrich eggs - read this chilling
expose in the The NewTimes Los Angeles. copy of orginal COMPLAINT in
this case is here

http://www.newtimesla.com/issues/2000-12-21/feature.html/page1.html
http://www.lermanet.com/lopez.htm

For what? Blue Sky and Acceptable Truth also known as FRAUD

"Scientology is both immoral and socially obnoxious... It is corrupt
sinister and dangerous. It is corrupt because it is based on lies and
deceit and has its real objective money and power for Mr. Hubbard...
It is sinister because it indulges in infamous practices both to its
adherents who do not toe the line unquestionably and to those who
criticize it or oppose it. It is dangerous because it is out to
capture people and to indoctrinate and brainwash them so they become
the unquestioning captives and tools of the cult, withdrawn from
ordinary thought, living, and relationships with others."

-- Justice Latey, ruling in the High Court of London

arnie lerma

Apr 28, 2001, 3:04:13 PM4/28/01
On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 18:14:08 +0100, "m i k e"
<th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:

>How much money have you made from slating Scientology on TV and print,
>Arnie? Must be an easy life.
>
>Mike

Oh yeah, and send me my money back

Arnie lerma

Dave Bird

Apr 28, 2001, 2:10:54 PM4/28/01
In article<17525-3AE...@storefull-154.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

Tigger <boobook...@webtv.net> writes:
>Transferred from:

>Operation Clambake Forum: Your story from inside Scientology: I broke
>into scientology world wide HQ last nite.
>By Leyton Jay on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 06:29 am:

Thanks for your contribution. A few comments below.....

>I live in Crawley, a town in the south east of england, VERY close to
>the world wide HQ of scientology in East Grinstead.

To give the geography, the Gatwick (London South) airport is at Crawley
which is 50 miles north of Brighton on the s. coast and 50 miles south
of central London. East Grinstead is about 7 to 10 miles west of it.

>Myself, my girlfriend and some mates went driving in the front door last
>nite.
>My friends are curious about the Co$. I know how dangerous they can be,
>and wanted to try and get useful information. We rolled in the front
>drive and parked in the small car park of the left, starring down the
>hill toward the main manor, there is a large set of steps leading down
>from the main manor.
>
>There were around 25-30 members all dressed in black standing equally
>spaced on the steps, in diagonal lines with no more than three members
>per level. They remained totally motionless, not conversing with each
>other or moving at all. On the bottom step their was another person, a
>man, much older, pacing back and forth, dressed entirely in white, he
>may have had white hair.

These might be Sea-Org people at roll-call, at the beginning or
end of a work shift.

>We convinced my mate john, whom was driving, to roll down the drive and
>over to the steps, pretending to ask for directions. There was some
>confusion in the drive, halve of us wanted to leave and rest wanted to
>go in. We sat near the front gates for 15-20 seconds arguing about what
>was to happen. The head lights must have been visible at the manor,
>because when we convinced John to drive on, the dude wearing white had
>disappeared and the members in black were standing to attention even
>more than before.

If you were where I think you were, you were at the gatehouse at
the East gate (the West gate is usually locked). We have picketed
there. With good eyesight one can just about see what is happening
at the hall, 40 to 50 yards in. Was the gatehouse unmanned?

>We rolled down the drive and went round the little round about near the
>steps so that I could talk throug the passneger side window. This was at
>about 1am 28th April 2001, by the way, just occured I haven't mentioned
>that yet.

1am, an hour after midnight? (you did mention headlights on). I am
surprised they were working quite that late.

>Anyway, I learned through the window and asked one of the closest
>members the way to East Grinstead, their was a pause, a long one, the
>entire group just stood motionless, starring at us, for about ten
>seconds. Before one lady, about 25-30 with dark hair stepped forward and
>tld us the way. Very polite, sounded wide awake, a local person
>probably, sounded like a german or swiss accent, I don't know for sure.
>The others just stood, looking at her rather than us. We drove off, and
>the person who'd spoke to us stepped back up to her postion.
>

>My friends told me that they've been here before and seen transit vans
>coming to collect people.
>

>We waited at a dark junction to a private lane, in view of the entrance
>for a while and saw another white transit leave shortly after. Mt
>friends have follwed it before, the van is loaded with people and isn't
>too new, it burnt off as fast as you can imagine. It must have been a
>diesel engine, it went like a fuck bullet! Last time three of my friends
>were in another (older) car and couldn't keep up with the van as it
>screamed round tight country lanes, hairpin bends, shicanes and narrow
>bridges. My friend was doing 80mph at least and couldn't keep up.

Dear me, what dangerous driving of a passenger vehicle :-?

>But this time, they didn't know we were following, we held back and
>because john's car is quite nippy (even with five of us in it) we could
>catch up easily. We followed them for ages, miles, then we followed them
>into Crowborough, along Walshes road, turning right into a long lane
>with Walshes Manor at the end.
>

>Fucking dozens of white transits were parked up outside a large white
>house.
>The van we had been following had arrived only 3o seconds or so before
>us and already some members had got off, got their stuff and we half-way
>inside. Single file, not talking, wide awake! John couldn't see what was
>happening he was too busy driving, Warren, in the backseat, one of our
>less darring friends panics and screams at John to turn around, the rest
>of us were too mesmerized to complain, John thinks there an emergency
>and wheel-spins the car on the gravel track, reverse so fast he almost
>smashes into a gate and burn off out of the lane.
>

>This was at about 2:09am this morning.
>We will be going back, but does anyone know anything about what we've
>seen?
>
>Any suggestions?

As you have pointed out the main hall of residence for Saint Hill
staff is some distance away, under the neighbouring district council
of Crowborough, and staff are ferried back and forth in minibusses.

The residence is called something like Walshes Manor Hall,
a former borstal, up a long driveway opposite the shops
on Walshes Manor Road (I have not actually been to that location).

>By Cheryl Sola (Clamato) on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 09:10 am:
>
>If they were dressed in black, they may be members of the Rehabilitation
>Project Force (RPF). RPF'ers are not allowed to speak to anyone.

It sounds more like ordinary Sea Org than RPF to me. Of course it
was dark at the time. Sea Org would be in neat dark-blue uniform
blazers. RPF would be in boiler suits or tatty black shirts.

>Use this link to go directly to the discussion:
>http://www.xenu.net/cgi-bin/discus/show.cgi?10/1096
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>"INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS A THREAT TO JUSTICE
>EVERYWHERE."
>
>~~~~~~ Martin Luther Kng, Jr. ~~~~~~
>

|~/ |~/
~~|;'^';-._.-;'^';-._.-;'^';-._.-;'^';-._.-;||';-._.-;'^';||_.-;'^'0-|~~
P | Woof Woof, Glug Glug ||____________|| 0 | P
O | Who Drowned the Judge's Dog? | . . . . . . . '----. 0 | O
O | answers on *---|_______________ @__o0 | O
L |<a href="news:alt.religion.scientology"></a>_____________|/_______| L
www.xemu.demon.co.uk 2B0D 5195 337B A3E6 DDAC BD38 7F2F FD8E 7391 F44F

m i k e

Apr 28, 2001, 7:18:34 PM4/28/01

:
: >How much money have you made from slating Scientology on TV and print,
: >Arnie? Must be an easy life.
:
:
: has your dwarf been down on you to generate more lies about me
: faster than I can get the truth about about thee?
:

what...so you are telling me you have taken no money from appearing on
television or interviews in print as a critic of Scientology?? lol

do me a favour!

Mike

arnie lerma

Apr 28, 2001, 8:16:40 PM4/28/01
On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 00:18:34 +0100, "m i k e"
<th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:

>"arnie lerma" <ale...@nospam.bellatlantic.net> wrote in message
>: On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 18:14:08 +0100, "m i k e"
>: <th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:
>:
>: >How much money have you made from slating Scientology on TV and print,
>: >Arnie? Must be an easy life.
>:
>:
>: has your dwarf been down on you to generate more lies about me
>: faster than I can get the truth about about thee?
>:
>
>what...so you are telling me you have taken no money from appearing on
>television or interviews in print as a critic of Scientology?? lol

Geez THATs what you are being told?

Do they tell you that you will someday be OT if you
just keep following herr dwarf's orders?

Are there freighttrains on Venus?

What exactly does L Ron Hubbard mean
when he tells you to only run your BT's and Clusters through
Incident II of OTIII "Only up until you see the picture of the pilot
saying "I'm mocking it up?"

What if that "pilot" was good old Nautical Ron getting off his
withold, and just checking on whether you noticed.. yet.

"I'm mocking it up"

But then you have seen the look in peoples eyes when you say
Hi, I'm a Scientologist...

See you when you pass thru the REAL WALL OF FIRE {c} Public domain

till then see if this makes sense

8 Steps out of Scientology
preface: Try the following exercise - for current members of
Scientology:

this mental reboot' program is (c) Arnie Lerma

1) Consider that the 'mind' is programmable

2) Whose program are you running?

3) goto 1)

If Scientology is a bridge to OT levels of super dooper powers

why is this website here?

Title: 9 steps out of Scientology
Author: Arnie Lerma
Date: 31 Aug 1997 17:01:27 -0700

I was in the cult and on staff for 10 years... here are the stages I
have seen... as one exits the 'hubbardian' mind control program....

1) There is something wrong here, if this is so great, then
why is (______) going on?

[ insert whatever atrocity you have recently witnessed ]

2) The guys at the top must be crazy

3) Miscavige and crew are evil demons from another dimension
[ or something similar ]

4) Hubbard went crazy at the end .....

5) Hubbard went crazy in 1966

6) Hubbard was mad from the start.

7) This whole thing is a complete fraud

8) my god, its a criminal organization... with criminal convictions
all over the world... and it was only about money

9) realization that THERE ARE NO OT's THERE!

see http://www.lermanet.com
Arnie Lerma "Clear 3502"
Ex _ Sea Organization Staff

Support the critic of your choice....

By the time you get up to step 7 or so, consider sending a NON-TAX
Deductible GIFT to

Arnaldo Lerma

6045 N 26th RD

Arlington VA 22207

so I can spent as much time as possible doing something I seem to be
pretty good at doing

exposing Scientology.

It could be your kids I save from ten years of a delusion.

Phone: 703 241 1498
mailto:ale...@bellatlantic.net

shortly before hubbard died he signed a new will

which gave control to miscavige miscavige was the notary public for
this document also..

Pat Broeker, a fellah I used to work with who cared for Hubbard at the
end, has been paid off for his silence

Ex-members go here EXIT Pages http://www.lermanet.com/exit/

(c) 1997,2000 Arnaldo Lerma

>do me a favour!

What might that be?

You see I dont have to fabricate anything to make your organization
look like an international psychopolitical terrorist group.

You do it for me.

Arnie Lerma

>Mike
>
>--
>http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php3?client=scientology
>"So you suspect what? Bigfoot?" Agent Scully

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.

m i k e

Apr 28, 2001, 8:28:20 PM4/28/01

: >:
: >:
: >: has your dwarf been down on you to generate more lies about me
: >: faster than I can get the truth about about thee?
: >:
: >
: >what...so you are telling me you have taken no money from appearing on
: >television or interviews in print as a critic of Scientology?? lol
:
: Geez THATs what you are being told?
:
: Do they tell you that you will someday be OT if you
: just keep following herr dwarf's orders...
[...]

Arnie, thanks for the post. But you seemed to ignore my question. I'll
rephrase it, shall I?

Have you or have you not received money from criticising Scientology in the
media?

arnie lerma

Apr 29, 2001, 12:40:55 AM4/29/01
On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 01:28:20 +0100, "m i k e"
<th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:

>"arnie lerma" <ale...@nospam.bellatlantic.net> wrote in message
>: On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 00:18:34 +0100, "m i k e"
>: <th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:
>:
>: >"arnie lerma" <ale...@nospam.bellatlantic.net> wrote in message
>: >news:3aeb10f0...@news.bellatlantic.net...
>: >: On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 18:14:08 +0100, "m i k e"
>: >: <th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:
>: >:
>: >: >How much money have you made from slating Scientology on TV and print,
>: >: >Arnie? Must be an easy life.
>: >:
>: >:
>: >: has your dwarf been down on you to generate more lies about me
>: >: faster than I can get the truth about about thee?
>: >:
>: >
>: >what...so you are telling me you have taken no money from appearing on
>: >television or interviews in print as a critic of Scientology?? lol
>:
>: Geez THATs what you are being told?
>:
>: Do they tell you that you will someday be OT if you
>: just keep following herr dwarf's orders...
>[...]
>

>Arnie, thanks for the post. But you seemed to ignore my question. I'll
>rephrase it, shall I?
>
>Have you or have you not received money from criticising Scientology in the
>media?
>
>Mike

Who is Mike?

I have a policy of not answering any questions for anonymous folks

uncloak and get yer answer, till then, you'd better pay yet another
PI or call any one of your sleazball lawyers.

They've got my number

now you do 703 241 1498

Arnie Lerma

>--
>http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php3?client=scientology
>"So you suspect what? Bigfoot?" Agent Scully

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.

arnie lerma

Apr 29, 2001, 1:10:12 AM4/29/01
On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 01:28:20 +0100, "m i k e"
<th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:

>"arnie lerma" <ale...@nospam.bellatlantic.net> wrote in message
>: On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 00:18:34 +0100, "m i k e"
>: <th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:
>:
>: >"arnie lerma" <ale...@nospam.bellatlantic.net> wrote in message
>: >news:3aeb10f0...@news.bellatlantic.net...
>: >: On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 18:14:08 +0100, "m i k e"
>: >: <th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:
>: >:
>: >: >How much money have you made from slating Scientology on TV and print,
>: >: >Arnie? Must be an easy life.
>: >:
>: >:
>: >: has your dwarf been down on you to generate more lies about me
>: >: faster than I can get the truth about about thee?
>: >:
>: >
>: >what...so you are telling me you have taken no money from appearing on
>: >television or interviews in print as a critic of Scientology?? lol
>:
>: Geez THATs what you are being told?
>:
>: Do they tell you that you will someday be OT if you
>: just keep following herr dwarf's orders...
>[...]
>

>Arnie, thanks for the post. But you seemed to ignore my question. I'll
>rephrase it, shall I?
>
>Have you or have you not received money from criticising Scientology in the
>media?
>
>Mike

The rephrase stuff works if you just a leetle itszi bit hypnotized

Why dont you ask one of your OT's wise guy.

Doh

There Aren't any OTs in Scientology, I forgot!

Just lawyers, PI/s and OSA Nutballs?! and OSA Volunteers.

How long have you been waiting to have those
super duper OT powers "m i k e"?

Sumbody must have gotten them

Your dwarf sez there is a bridge to total freedom...
is it just a bridge to total freedom like Lisa McPherson?
DEATH?

Its incredible that Scientology charges you money for stealing your
mind and then your life.

When you decide to leave "m i k e" bring lots of documents
and when your boss isn't looking fax me a copy of your
current project orders, ok?

You'll have LOTS of opportunity to do this
while you WAIT FOR OT....

Have a pleasant day

Arnie Lerma

m i k e

Apr 29, 2001, 1:14:00 AM4/29/01
: On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 01:28:20 +0100, "m i k e"
:

See if you hadn't taken money then it would have been quite easy just to say
so. Nevermind. You did answer, despite ignoring the question for the third
time. Thanks, Arnie! :o)

Mike

m i k e

Apr 29, 2001, 1:27:03 AM4/29/01
: On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 01:28:20 +0100, "m i k e"
: <th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:

: >Arnie, thanks for the post. But you seemed to ignore my question. I'll

:
:
:

boy, i've REALLY got to you, haven't i!? lol

arnie lerma

Apr 29, 2001, 1:52:22 AM4/29/01
On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 06:27:03 +0100, "m i k e"
<th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:

No, you don't have the courage to call 703 241 1498
or reveal your name, thats a vital target right?
Fax yer project orders to 703 534 9087

and the next time you hear the words
"Pick up the cans please this is the session"
you'll remember to bring lots of documents

then we'll see who got to who

>Mike
>
>--
>http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php3?client=scientology
>"So you suspect what? Bigfoot?" Agent Scully

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.

arnie lerma

Apr 29, 2001, 1:56:33 AM4/29/01
On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 06:14:00 +0100, "m i k e"
<th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:

well, note this well, if thats all it takes "to make it true for you"
... perhaps you deserve to stay a willing slave to l ron hubbards lies
as squirrelled by the Asthmatic Dwarf himself David Miscavige

But nobody deserved to live a life of clueness...

Though some scientology execs already went to prison
and the next batch won't be so tall.

>Mike
>
>--
>http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php3?client=scientology
>"So you suspect what? Bigfoot?" Agent Scully

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.

Roland

Apr 29, 2001, 2:08:31 AM4/29/01

His name is Mike Westen. He lives in the south of the UK. He is the one
who did the new design of the Xenu flyer. Unlike yourself, who is Clear,
Mike seems to have made no progress up the Bridge even after years. You
are free to speculate as to why not.

Roland

Roland

Apr 29, 2001, 2:12:04 AM4/29/01

His name is Mike Westen. He lives in the UK. He is nowhere on the
Bridge. He is nothing within the Scientology organisation. He has no
documents to bring. Not even the books Hubbard wrote. He is a nothing.
Don't bother with him. It is a waste of time.

Roland

Feisty

Apr 29, 2001, 9:33:49 AM4/29/01

Roland <roland.rash...@virgin.net> wrote in message

> arnie lerma wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 06:27:03 +0100, "m i k e"
> > <th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:
> >
> > >"arnie lerma" <ale...@nospam.bellatlantic.net> wrote in message
> > >: On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 01:28:20 +0100, "m i k e"
> > >: <th...@no-spam.btinternet.com> wrote:

(snip)

Roland wrote:

> His name is Mike Westen. He lives in the UK. He is nowhere on the
> Bridge. He is nothing within the Scientology organisation. He has no
> documents to bring. Not even the books Hubbard wrote. He is a nothing.
> Don't bother with him. It is a waste of time.

If the a.r.s. is not being fly dumped by off-topic psych-spam,
then it is an illegal dump site for other "affected" pathology.
It's funny how one crazy nut group will attract another!

Feisty

> Roland

pAtRiCk dArCy

Apr 29, 2001, 9:48:36 AM4/29/01
> [...]

>>: >Fucking dozens of white transits were parked up outside a large white
>>: >house.
>>: >The van we had been following had arrived only 3o seconds or so before
>>: >us and already some members had got off, got their stuff and we half-way
>>: >inside. Single file, not talking, wide awake! John couldn't see what was
>>: >happening he was too busy driving, Warren, in the backseat, one of our
>>: >less darring friends panics and screams at John to turn around, the rest
>>: >of us were too mesmerized to complain, John thinks there an emergency
>>: >and wheel-spins the car on the gravel track, reverse so fast he almost
>>: >smashes into a gate and burn off out of the lane.
>>: >
>>: >
>>: >This was at about 2:09am this morning.
>>: >We will be going back, but does anyone know anything about what we've

fascinating story. i could just see the people like robots, not speaking,
but only following like sheep. fascinting. of course the u s government
does see a thing wrong with this kind of human behavior.

fascinating

>>: >--------------------------------------------

>>: >----------------------------------------------
>>: >By Cheryl Sola (Clamato) on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 09:10 am:
>>: >
>>: >If they were dressed in black, they may be members of the Rehabilitation
>>: >Project Force (RPF). RPF'ers are not allowed to speak to anyone.

>>: >-----------------------------------------

>>: >Use this link to go directly to the discussion:
>>: >http://www.xenu.net/cgi-bin/discus/show.cgi?10/1096
>>: >
>>: >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>: >
>>: >"INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS A THREAT TO JUSTICE
>>: >EVERYWHERE."
>>: >
>>: >~~~~~~ Martin Luther Kng, Jr. ~~~~~~

>>: >
>>: >
>>: >
>>: >
>>: >
>>:
>>: I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.

>>: The only thing that always works in scientology are its lawyers
>>: The internet is the liberty tree of the 90's
>>: http://www.lermanet.com - mentioned 4 January 2000 in
>>: The Washington Post's - 'Reliable Source' column re "Scientologist with no
>>HEAD"
>>

>I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.
>The only thing that always works in scientology are its lawyers
>The internet is the liberty tree of the 90's
>http://www.lermanet.com - mentioned 4 January 2000 in
>The Washington Post's - 'Reliable Source' column re "Scientologist with no
HEAD"

---
Love is all u need,
Love is all u need,